Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Iphone tricks that you have discovered

Are you knowledgeable about some tricks or interesting features that your Phone does?

Please share.

by Anonymousreply 2008/04/2013

Mine makes phone calls!

by Anonymousreply 108/01/2013

By loading an certain app on your BF's or GF's iPhone you can keep track of them on your iPhone, assuming their iPhone stays with them.

This feature is disguised as having another purpose.

Great for nailing cheaters.

by Anonymousreply 208/01/2013

R2, yes but you have to know their itunes password. The app is find my iphone, and I used it to find my ex-boyfriends phone after he left it at some trades house. It was quite embarassing when he forgot he had the app, and I told him we should use it to track and find his phone, he thought he had just left it at work, but when it showed up at somebody's house, he eventually came around and told the truth.

by Anonymousreply 308/01/2013

It's very small, but when you go out at night, turn your brightness all the way DOWN. Your iPhone will still be very readable in low light, and will no longer serve as a glaring spotlight drawing attention to you as you glance at the time or your emails.

Also, the Do Not Disturb feature. All-around great. Put it on at night so buzzing alerts don't bother you. And put it on when you are any place you want to be able to check your phone, but don't want to be distracted by alerts -- getting a haircut, getting dinner, etc.

by Anonymousreply 408/01/2013

If you download Adam4Adam via Safari rather than the app store, you can still see the X-shots. The Adam4Adam apps only show the G-shots.

by Anonymousreply 508/01/2013

Thanks guys. Terrific stuff

by Anonymousreply 608/01/2013

You can use the "raise volume" button on the side to capture pictures using photo apps (instead of pushing the button on the screen)

by Anonymousreply 708/01/2013

Hey r7 that was cool thanks

by Anonymousreply 808/01/2013

This I totally have to bump. I know the 5 has a lot that I don't know about. Teach me!

by Anonymousreply 908/03/2013

In the new ios7 you can close multiple background d apps at once, and there is a built in torch app.

Everyone knows this probably but I use Siri to book my appointments, because I loose cards and papers with appointments all the time.

by Anonymousreply 1008/03/2013

This is not really a "tip," but rather a suggestion:

There is an app called BOOST MAGIC that I use that not only makes my phone charge faster, but allows it charge up to 120%!

Totally recommend it if there is anyone else out there who forgets to turn apps off, and doesn't feel like carrying the charger around all day.

And no. I'm no shill, just someone who hates how shitty the Iphone 5 battery is!

by Anonymousreply 1108/03/2013

[quote]there is a built in torch app

Or, in American English, a flashlight app

by Anonymousreply 1208/03/2013

I've only had my 5 for a few months, so any tips are really appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 1308/03/2013

The trick I discovered on iPhone was named Barry.

by Anonymousreply 1408/03/2013

Silly trick, but I love it. On my phone I set my alarm at night by telling Siri the time I want to get up. Siri, set my alarm for seven. You don't even have to say AM. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 1508/04/2013

R1, mine makes phone calls in my pocket when I'm not listening.

by Anonymousreply 1608/04/2013

The vibrate app is great for masturbation

by Anonymousreply 1708/04/2013

Mine vibrates quite nicely against my nether regions.

by Anonymousreply 1808/04/2013

you can turn off an app?

by Anonymousreply 1908/04/2013

R19, double click the home button and exit out of the apps.

by Anonymousreply 2008/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.