Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Australia versus Canada: which is the better country?

Being a Canadian, I personally think Australia is the better country. I, myself, have never travelled to Australia but heard a lot about the country second-hand. I think Australians are a lot more honest and no one worries about money there.

by Anonymousreply 508/01/2013

Australia is full of loco hombres -- we invade soon.

by Anonymousreply 108/01/2013

You've never even been to Australia but you think it's better than your own country just based on what you've heard?????

I hope you're pretty, OP.

by Anonymousreply 208/01/2013

Australia is prettier (at least the coasts), and has a nicer climate, but Canada is saner.

by Anonymousreply 308/01/2013

I'm a Canadian living in Canada. Last year a friend of mine married an Australian (both gay men). Next month his husband will formally emigrate to here to live permanently.

The reverse scenario would of course be impossible since same sec marriage is illegal in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 408/01/2013

[quote]Being a Canadian, I personally think Australia is the better country. I, myself, have never travelled to Australia

Being a U.S. citizen, I think Canada has some real wacko people. I have never met the OP but I'm certain he wasn't sober nor sane when he started this thread.

by Anonymousreply 508/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.