Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Simon Cowell Expecting a Baby With Friend's Wife Lauren Silverman

Simon Cowell has changed a lot of lives on American Idol, The X Factor, and Britain's Got Talent -- but he's about to undergo the most life-changing experience of all: fatherhood. The notoriously prickly Brit, 53, is expecting a baby with New York socialite Lauren Silverman, multiple sources reveal exclusively in the new issue of Us Weekly.

"She's around 10 weeks along," the insider shares. And that's only part of the story.

Silverman, 36, is technically still married -- to Cowell's close friend Andrew Silverman, a real estate mogul in NYC. She plans to leave her estranged husband to be with the father of her child.

"Lauren and Andrew have been unhappy in their marriage for some time, and their divorce has been in the works for a while," a source tells Us. "As their marriage deteriorated, she and Simon became close."

In any case, diaper duty is a big deal for the X Factor judge, who has said on more than one occasion in the past that he's not cut out to be a dad. "God, no. I couldn't have children. If I had them here drawing on the walls I'd go nuts," he crowed in 2009. "With kids, you've got a routine you can't escape from. You've got to be up at a certain time. Got to listen. When all you want to do is sit in a corner thinking."

In recent years, however, his stance on the issue seems to have softened. Last year, he hinted in an interview with AOL Music that he hadn't entirely ruled out the idea of someday becoming a father.

"Well...yes," he said when asked if he'd changed his mind about children. "And no. I do really, really like kids, because I can talk to them and listen to them. The problem has always been how much time you need to devote to bringing up kids. I've always dedicated all my life to work, and at 52, I've probably missed the opportunity."

Cowell's reps were unavailable for comment.

by Anonymousreply 11802/20/2014

If it's a girl, I hope she inherits her father's supple tits.

by Anonymousreply 107/31/2013

Is it Simon's for certain I mean it could be her husbands.

Cowell just should not have children he is way too selfish.

by Anonymousreply 207/31/2013

What a perfectly trashy story. Class acts all around. You'd think he'd have gotten a vasectomy at some point.

by Anonymousreply 307/31/2013

I guess this proves to the world that Cowell isn't gay. Is he going to live with his baby Mother or just support her financially. Does she already have other kids?

by Anonymousreply 407/31/2013

Not his; ex-husband will be well-compensated; final beard.

IMO!

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2013

"I guess this proves to the world that Cowell isn't gay."

Yes, dear, it certainly does.

BWAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

by Anonymousreply 607/31/2013

R6 Agree, he's gay. A generous one but still gay.

by Anonymousreply 707/31/2013

I think Simon is probably bisexual. Andrew Silverman (her ex) is a real estate mogul, and legitimate businessman. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate this publicity. It makes him look like a fool. Simon's exes must be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 807/31/2013

I'm annoyed that Satan Cowell is going to have offspring. He's already done his part in ruining music and now he'll have a spawn. Just no! eew.

by Anonymousreply 907/31/2013

It's about his ego: he has all the fame, power and money he could ever need (and more), but he wants a "legacy." I think I feel more sorry for this kid-to-be than for Elton John's little late-in-life vanity project.

by Anonymousreply 1007/31/2013

cha-CHING!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1107/31/2013

Can I have my own life back now, Simon?

by Anonymousreply 1207/31/2013

noooooooooooooooooo i wanted to be his baby momma.

darn it.

and laura is a real skank.

and the kid is probably not his.

by Anonymousreply 1307/31/2013

I don't understand why so many women find this aged, moob-ridden, smoking piece of shit to be hot. It's not just his money-I've heard plenty of women on tv talk about how he's "handsome", "confident" and "sexy". I find him average-faced, arrogant, out of shape and just disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1407/31/2013

Now look at this nonsense. A poster on US Weekly (don't click the 'dating' photo link from vimalson either, VIRUS!)

This person is worse than the Twilight people!

[quote]Simon Cowell slept with the wrong woman who trapped him into this kid. She sounds conniving and manipulative. I feel sorry for him to be stuck with a woman he is going to resent the rest of his life..... The mother of his only child is a dirty, married sleep around. He'll never marry this classless bimbo - nor should he. What kind of woman would sleep around with her husband friends and get pregnant by them? This woman must be princess of the trailer park. She's a complete low-life!! Simon deserves better.

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 1507/31/2013

Cowell is definitely gay. I have no fucking idea what this is all about. I can only assume R5 is somewhere near the truth re. this being about the ultimate bearding exercise, although I'll also assume the ex-friend/almost-ex-husband isn't in on it.

by Anonymousreply 1607/31/2013

Now that's a gold-digger who's good at her job!

The second one rich man tries to dump her, she's pregnant by another.

by Anonymousreply 1707/31/2013

You tell them, r16.

There's nothing wrong with a hard-working closet case wanting a kid with a total random pulled out of the blue!

by Anonymousreply 1807/31/2013

The guy is a huge jerk.

by Anonymousreply 1907/31/2013

There's a horrifying picture of him on HuffPost now in a white t-shirt that emphasizes his once-again sagging moobs.

He's just too old to be photographed in a t-shirt anymore. He's got to realize he's no longer hot. Plastic surgery can only do so much--once you get to a certain age, no one wants to look at your creepy body anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2007/31/2013

R20 even though us gays see through his moob-push-up t shirts, many straight women still have the hots for him. It's bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 2107/31/2013

Now here's a timely blind item!

"Fascinating Facts About The Judge’s Baby Mama

"Blind Gossip] We have LOTS of fascinating information for you about the married pregnant socialite who has recently been thrust into the headlines! She has a long and rather sordid reputation for being a gold digger. Her husband’s parents were so disgusted that he was marrying her that they didn’t even show up to their wedding.

"She cheated on her husband many, many times during their marriage… including the night before their wedding! Although her husband is extremely wealthy, she won’t be scoring big in the divorce. He knew of her propensity for cheating, and their pre-nuptial agreement is ironclad.

"We saved the best for last: She wasn’t only sleeping with a music mogul. She was also sleeping with… his brother! He lives in London and the two carried on an intercontinental affair for years. The brother even stayed with her in her New York home at The Savoy while her husband was away on business. Now that’s brazen!

"More tomorrow.

"Socialite:

"Husband:

"Judge/Music Mogul:

by Anonymousreply 2207/31/2013

why the fuck would her soon to be ex-husband marry her if he knew she was already cheating on him? He's a fool. At least he had a pre-nup.

She and Satan Cowell are still disgusting creatures.

by Anonymousreply 2307/31/2013

C'mon, DL. You really don't know what this is? The woman is 36 y/o and on her last gasp of having a bio child. She and the hubby are divorcing, so he won't do the honors. But hubby knows she wants a kid desperately (as only a 36 y/o woman does) and she's making his life hell with a nasty divorce, so he cooks up the scheme of getting her together with Simon so he can make a clean break.

Enter Simon, who needs a beard and has possibly expressed to his friend that he has had a change of heart about having a bio kid of his own some day. Perfect solution. Work out a deal so the ex-wife gets knocked up with Simon's baby. Both get a kid and they don't even have to have sex. Simon gets the perfect surrogate to birth his demon spawn while looking like a hetero stud. The woman and her kid are set for life financially. Ex says, "good luck and good riddance" to the wife.

by Anonymousreply 2407/31/2013

simon can breast feed his with those moobs

by Anonymousreply 2507/31/2013

simon can breast feed *his* kid with those moobs.

by Anonymousreply 2607/31/2013

R24 makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 2707/31/2013

Cowell is not straight.... No idea wtf this is all about, but he is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 2807/31/2013

Actually, most men are likely capable of breast-feeding, but few do.

by Anonymousreply 2907/31/2013

See what a hetero stud he is????? He fucks his friend's wife!!!! He must be straight then.

by Anonymousreply 3007/31/2013

[quote]I don't understand why so many women find this aged, moob-ridden, smoking piece of shit to be hot. It's not just his money-I've heard plenty of women on tv talk about how he's "handsome", "confident" and "sexy". I find him average-faced, arrogant, out of shape and just disgusting.

HOW OLD ARE YOU??? This has happened, happens and will continue to happen a million times over when a man is rich! Some women will fuck anything if it's attached to a lot of $$$$$. I say that as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 3107/31/2013

R14, For all of his faults, Cowell is one of the very few sarcastic individuals that I find truly funny. In the beginning of AI, people tuned in just to say what he'd say next, and admit that at least he was honest and not phony in his comments.

He appears to treat his girlfriends really well, according to the paps, which may or may not be true. Of course all of them appear to be tall, thin and stylish. Kudos goes to the fact that he dates ladies of different races, who all have their own lives and careers, rather than hooker types. His bearding pics actually look realistic, in that he appears to treat the girls with respect and likes them as at least friends.

Finally many women are sick of men that "don't have it together," and live in Mommy's basement and complain about their lot in life. Simon seems to be the polar opposite. Don't know what he's really like in person; I'd like to meet him one day.

by Anonymousreply 3207/31/2013

Nice little backstory they concocted. All the best to the mom with her turkey baster baby and future magazine deals.

by Anonymousreply 3307/31/2013

His female fans don't just love him because he's rich, but because he's an alpha male. He owns the show and bosses around everyone on the screen, and enjoys putting down those who don't deserve to share his stage.

You bitches are hardly immune to the appeal of a mean alpha male, every time someone posts a story about cruel frat boys or sociopathic criminals, half of you want to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 3407/31/2013

R34, At least Cowell is a very funny alpha male.

Can you please provide me a list of very, very nice alpha males instead? Preferably those that aren't married, and even better if they're child-free. If they're well-mannered and kind to ladies, I'll accept almost anything else. LOL

by Anonymousreply 3507/31/2013

DL, Is Simon Cowell's baby a) Silverman's extranged hubby (parting gift) b) Simon Cowell's as he's at least somewhat bi c) turkey baster with Cowell's genes (so it will look like him) d) turkey baster or direct with a male friend/lover of Simon's e) other choice

by Anonymousreply 3607/31/2013

Been there, done that!!

by Anonymousreply 3707/31/2013

I'd say post 24 is spot on. Nothing like having a child to make a HW closet case appear straight. Just ask Mr Ackles and his cute man friend. And if Simon was also wanting a child at this time of his life then it's a win win.

by Anonymousreply 3807/31/2013

I told you he was a pussy hound!

by Anonymousreply 3907/31/2013

Why do people think he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 4007/31/2013

R38, According to BlindGossip, Silverman also slept with Cowell's brother. He he the biological bio-Dad, and if so, will the high-quality "silver spoon in it's mouth" baby look like Simon or Mr. Silverman?

DL, Should I do a new poll to reflect this and my other choices in R36?

by Anonymousreply 4107/31/2013

I just don't see why he would go to such lengths to prove he is straight. Really, would anyone care? I honestly don't think so. All of the girlfriends, vacations with the girlfriends, houses purchased for exs, broken engagements, and now this...it would be a hell of a lot of work...for what?

by Anonymousreply 4207/31/2013

R42, You're forgetting that the "hell of a lot of work" also generates constant pics that show up in the paps. He does appear to choose ladies that are actually friends, although I don't know about Silverman by comparison. It's an easy way for Cowell to stay in the naive public's mind and for him to publicize his latest projects.

by Anonymousreply 4307/31/2013

Oh please, R24. Women are having kids in their 40s. Besides, she already has a young son with the husband.

by Anonymousreply 4407/31/2013

This wasn't planned, the woman is a whorey sleazy type which is not the type man-tits Cowell would either knock up accidentally or use as a surrogate. Plus she's still married with a kid.

This is his brother's baby, if the gossip item proves true, and Cowell is taking one for the team. I bet the brother is married with multiple children at home. And I bet they tried to get the woman to abort but she refused.

by Anonymousreply 4507/31/2013

I'd love to see Satan Cowell get upstaged, both on tv and in his business. He's a blight on pop culture.

by Anonymousreply 4607/31/2013

R1 nailed it.

What cup-size does he wear anyway?

by Anonymousreply 4707/31/2013

This tramp already has a 7 year old kid with the husband that she doesn't see for months at a time. Yes, she's really into motherhood.

by Anonymousreply 4808/01/2013

Cowell's overpaid PA man Max Clifford is now coated with sleaze re: historic sexual abuse. Both (allegedly) as participant and protector.

SC thus needs to 'move on' now he's in Act Three, and fix up a manly new plot device. Baby on board is perfectly zeigeisty, and will ensure acres of 'bless' copy. He'll probably be filmed weeping. Job done. Max who?

by Anonymousreply 4908/01/2013

Simon is gay. It's official.

by Anonymousreply 5008/01/2013

At first I wondered why a gay Cowell would want a grasping gold-digger to be the mother of his child, and now I have two theories:

1) The brother fathered the child, and Cowell either really wants a Cowell baby, or is stepping up to save the brother's marriage.

2) He picked her for the turkey-baster baby because he can control her with money. Her rich husband is dumping her and leaving her with nothing, she needs a new "job" and this is the best offer she's received. She gets money for nothing (nannies will deal with the kid), and she can have side dick if she's discrete.

by Anonymousreply 5108/01/2013

eeww she slept with him & his brother?

that's gross.

by Anonymousreply 5208/01/2013

This is the scenario I think occurred. At one point Cowell did say he had warmed up to the idea of children. The guy is getting older and he's richer than god and he doesn't have an heir. It's part of the alpha male routine. I don't know how close he was to her husband, but maybe this was an arrangement between the men. Cowell would take her off Silverman's hands through the baby arrangement. Except for the cuckold stuff, it should be a rich man's dream to have his unwanted, potentially money draining ex taken off his hands by an even richer man.

by Anonymousreply 5308/01/2013

[quote]eeww she slept with him & his brother? that's gross.

Why, R52?

by Anonymousreply 5408/01/2013

seriously, is simon really gay? what have you heard?

by Anonymousreply 5508/01/2013

She's a courveh! (pronounced coor-veh) Yiddish for whore! (pronounced hooorh)

by Anonymousreply 5608/01/2013

I was surprised when I read this yesterday as I always thought he was gay (and my gaydar is rarely wrong).

Oh well, whatever. He's old anyway.

by Anonymousreply 5708/01/2013

@ R54 sleeping with 2 brothers is nsasty. eeww.

by Anonymousreply 5808/01/2013

Will the baby have his terrible plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 5908/01/2013

r24's scenario sounds like a Henry James novel.

by Anonymousreply 6008/01/2013

The attached slideshow has Simon's love interests over time. Interestingly - they all seem to have very thin pointy noses and hard faces overall.

by Anonymousreply 6108/01/2013

Terry Seymour was Simon's best choice. Clooney needs to learn some lessons from his bud.

by Anonymousreply 6208/01/2013

R42 = too stupid for DL.

And life.

by Anonymousreply 6308/01/2013

that can't be her real nose, can it? it looks so plastic.

by Anonymousreply 6408/01/2013

[R24] the gold diggar is not a 36 year old woman desperate for a bio child as she already has a toddler with her husband. She's just after Cowell's money. She apparently has never had a job in her life. I find it unbelievable that a woman has reached the age of 36 without ever have a job but there you go.

She wants to set herself up financially for life and she's done that by getting down and dirty with Cowell. Again it does amaze me what some women wil do for money.

by Anonymousreply 6508/02/2013

R65, You're still amazed at manipulative women? LOL and she's not a beauty queen. Why would Cowell hook up with her under the circumstances?

Sure it's getting him lots of pap attention but most of it is very negative. Readers don't understand his choices. Helping out his brother that got into trouble with a still married woman is the only sensible answer. Terry Seymour was really admired, most wanted to know how she put up with Simon's antics.

by Anonymousreply 6608/02/2013

[R66] I agree the gold diggar is not a beauty queen but Cowell cannot be considered handsome either with his pot belly, massive moobs and square head plus he probably stinks like an old ashtray. As far as Cowell is concerned all publicity is good publicity.

by Anonymousreply 6708/02/2013

It reminds me of the Kristen Stewart scandal. All, nothing more then bullshit to make them look straight. They ain't straight.

by Anonymousreply 6808/02/2013

Would the asshole go to all that trouble, just to look straight? Obviously...such a joke. Does he really think women are mooning over his old ass? Wake up fool! Women don't care if you are straight or gay...they just care about your check book.

by Anonymousreply 6908/02/2013

R67, May I repeat a famous Russian woman's quote, "A man needs to only look better than a monkey." Many Asian girls are taught to focus on finding a very kind, older man. Others are told it's the inside that counts, not the outside.

If you saw the number of relatively poor and ugly men who pair up with far more attractive ladies, you would realize that the famous Simon is a much more appealing package to many.

by Anonymousreply 7008/02/2013

It just doesn't add up. Simon's camp is ripping her in the press. Her 'friend's' are saying that she is a horrible mother to her older child, and goes for 4-6 weeks at a time without seeing the kid. Her friends are also calling her a gold digger. The husband is taking her to court, and is threatening to tell all. Why would she sign up for this?

by Anonymousreply 7108/02/2013

R71, Did Simon not understand the "moral" backlash if it was reported that he impregnated his best friend's wife? The fact that the woman is not as attractive or as appealing does not help the situation either.

by Anonymousreply 7208/02/2013

why would he be messing with another's wife if he's really gay? maybe he's bi?

by Anonymousreply 7308/02/2013

R73, Was it part of a 3-way? Does Mr Silverman have a new girlfriend or boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 7408/02/2013

DNA test ??

by Anonymousreply 7508/02/2013

r72 Because he probably thinks being considered immoral, a homewrecker and a backstabber is still way better than being suspected of being a homo.

by Anonymousreply 7608/02/2013

There was a story today about sponsors possibly dropping Cowell's show because of this. I still think it isn't a staged bearding coverup. Every party involved has too much to lose. He must be bi.

by Anonymousreply 7708/03/2013

R77, I agree that there must be far more to this story than meets the eye. Maybe that's partly what's intended; to keep Cowell's name in the paps for a very long period of time revealing details and the truth little by little.

Unless he intentionally wants to make his friend's wife look bad, to support Mr. Silverman in his divorce, I'd still like to know why supposedly savvy Simon hooked up with Lauren. Also do we know which of Simon's brothers Lauren slept with and how close that man was to Simon?

by Anonymousreply 7808/03/2013

Sadly, I think R76 is on the money.

by Anonymousreply 7908/03/2013

There are two more items at Blind Gossip, making three extremely obvious ones in a few days. Someone is out to make her look like the villain in the piece, much better than a man who screws a friend's wife.

"Trading Up

"[Blind Gossip] This celebrity has a long history of bedding beautiful (and sometimes famous) women. The women have all been single, pretty, fit, and have some talent or career in their own right. He had the same set of relationship rules for a long time, and he made sure to communicate these rules before he gets involved. They all knew that they should not expect him to be monogamous. They all knew not to expect marriage or children. They all knew that he liked to “ride bareback”. They all knew that they were responsible for birth control. They all know that if they played by the rules, that they would be well taken care of both during and after the relationship.

"Up until now, he had actually been pretty lucky. No marriages. No children. No major STDs. Well, his luck finally ran out. His luck ran out because he broke his own rules. He got involved with a woman who was married, and who had no talent or career of her own… other than marrying a rich man. Yes, he was stupid for getting involved with her. But she had started playing the celebrity even before she met him.

"She was unhappy in her marriage from the beginning. She slept with another man the night before her wedding. She had a string of affairs. She told friends that she would leave her husband as soon as she could “trade up” to someone more rich or famous. Or both.

"You’ll probably hear contrived stories about how she met the celebrity, that it was all business that evolved into a friendship. Don’t believe the spin. They met because she planned it that way. The celebrity’s brother lived in London, and she had an international affair with him over the course of several years. The brother was interesting, but he wasn’t wealthy or famous enough for her. She wanted the celebrity himself, whom she had met several times through the brother. However, she couldn’t spend time with the celebrity without raising suspicions.

"So she introduced the celebrity to her husband, and the two wealthy and powerful men became great friends. Their friendship provided the perfect cover for the affair. If anyone saw the celebrity with the woman, they would naturally assume that the two were just friends because the celeb was such good friends with the husband. Little did the husband know that his wife was planning an even bigger step towards claiming the celebrity as her own.

"She was preparing to trade up.

"More tomorrow.

"Related: Fascinating Facts About The Judge’s Baby Mama (we fixed the link)

"Woman:

"Woman’s Husband:

"Celebrity:

"Celebrity’s Brother (not famous):"

by Anonymousreply 8008/03/2013

Here's the second item. Weird how blind items have become so popular they're now being used for spin purposes.

"Pregnant Miscalculation

"[Blind Gossip] This celebrity has tons of ex-girlfriends. Have you ever noticed, though, that not a single one of them has ever said anything negative about him? None have ever spilled nasty tidbits about him to the tabloids or written a tell-all book. In fact, he is unusually friendly and close with almost all of them. It’s not just because he takes care of them during and after the relationship. It’s because they understand that the single most important requirement in being in his life is their loyalty to him. He has a huge ego, and he only wants people around him who respect his status, and are completely loyal and trustworthy. Once you are in that club, you’re in it for good. He will take care of you. He’ll even buy you a house after you’ve broken up with him!

"This pregnant woman made a very bad miscalculation. She thought that if she had his child, that she would get everything she wanted: a new husband, a new baby, a trade up to a more rich and famous and fabulous life. Well, she will get the money and the baby, but she will not land the prize she thought was at the end of this rainbow: He will never, ever marry her!

"Why not? After all, she is beautiful, he has always enjoyed her company, and she will be the mother of his first (and maybe only) child. It’s because she deceived him. She told him that she was on birth control, when she was not. In doing that, she not only got pregnant, but she broke the most important bond that he has with all the women in his life: loyalty.

"She lied to him, and that lie has now exposed him and publicly embarrassed him. And he is absolutely beside himself with anger over her betrayal! No one has ever done that to him before! To him, her actions are an absolutely unforgivable breach of friendship and loyalty. He will get through this fiasco, and he will take care of the child… but he will never, ever marry her!

"Him:

"Her:

"Related: Fascinating Facts About The Judge’s Baby Mama

"Related: Trading Up

by Anonymousreply 8108/03/2013

Oops, forgot one of the links.

by Anonymousreply 8208/03/2013

Simon fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 8308/03/2013

[quote]It just doesn't add up. Simon's camp is ripping her in the press. Her 'friend's' are saying that she is a horrible mother to her older child, and goes for 4-6 weeks at a time without seeing the kid. Her friends are also calling her a gold digger. The husband is taking her to court, and is threatening to tell all. Why would she sign up for this?

Well it worked out fine for me.

by Anonymousreply 8408/04/2013

And please, how many of his acts has Simon Cowell closeted over the years as he's brazenly berated openly gay performers on his shows. Not least his own desperate daily press machine with countless tarts and sadcases lining up to be his ex-molls.

The man owns the networks and newspapers, he can say and do what he wants, in theory.

Everyone will be well paid, don't worry. And I'd favour the brother over him for this one. With Simon taking the rap. Simon Cowell is getting Botox in his late 50's so clearly he cares what people think. And that's just the skin deep part.

by Anonymousreply 8508/04/2013

My guess -- the Sivermans were getting divorced and Cowell asked if the wife would be artificially inseminated to carry a kid for Cowell and that both husband and wife would be well-compensated to pretend Cowell broke up the marriage.

by Anonymousreply 8608/04/2013

I saw a photo of her and her son in a toy shop in Bridgehampton. I didn't know there was a toy store in Bridgehampton Commons after Kaybee closed down. There's a reason why I drive to Stop and Shop in Hampton Bays, even though Bridgehampton Commons is much closer to where I live. Poor quality of people, like this Silverman person. I'd rather drive further and shop with the workers.

by Anonymousreply 8708/04/2013

[quote]that lie has now exposed him and publicly embarrassed him.

by making him seem like a huge hetero stud.

MARY!

You queens are so gullible.

by Anonymousreply 8808/04/2013

I notice the Silvermans are renting in Bridgehampton. Maybe the husband didn't want to buy so that wifey could get the house after their divorce.

by Anonymousreply 8908/04/2013

Has it been confirmed that Simon is the actual bio-Daddy?

by Anonymousreply 9008/04/2013

Trash, like cream, often rises to the top.

But the smell never goes away.

by Anonymousreply 9108/04/2013

All the time Cowell was fucking her he was looking in a hand mirror.

by Anonymousreply 9208/04/2013

i guess no amount of $ would get her to abort.

by Anonymousreply 9308/06/2013

What ridiculous frau drama, R81. He won't marry her? Oh, the horror, the shame and the heartbreak! Whatever will she do? LOL!

She doesn't need or want that old fossil to marry her. The baby is the brass ring that will make her rich. She took a gamble and won. Mission accomplished. And now she's free to fuck whoever she likes--someone younger and hotter, no doubt.

I love how the BI says, "pregnant miscalculation." Snort---nothing could be further from the truth.

by Anonymousreply 9408/06/2013

[quote]You queens are so gullible.

Not everyone is, by any means.

But it shouldn't surprise that many people are so quickly taken in, what with the man's stranglehold on the much of the entertainment industry/networks.

No, r90, nothing is 'confirmed'. All this has been brought to you in glorious technicolour drama, (see the Kristen Stewart cheating episode) with hardly a single word from the subjects. Plenty of mouthpieces, blind items and anon 'sources' though!

by Anonymousreply 9508/07/2013

Oh and r76 perfectly understands the way many people, and much of the media at large, think.

by Anonymousreply 9608/07/2013

Too bad his shows flopped in the US.

by Anonymousreply 9708/07/2013

and now the silverman's are divorce.

and simon went to france on vacation by himself.

doubt he is even the dad.

by Anonymousreply 9808/17/2013

I do not see Cowell as gay. Anybody with any stories or is this the usual DL wild speculation?

by Anonymousreply 9908/17/2013

How has Cowell avoided getting anyone pregnant after all this time, and suddenly this one pops up knocked up? Something's fishy.

I bet he's been fixed. Rumors are she was shagging his married brother which is why she was hanging around Simon to begin with. I bet the brother got her pregnant, she refused to abort so Cowell's taking one for the team. He would have helped pay her off anyway.

by Anonymousreply 10008/17/2013

He and his "people" have to be the most craven life forms on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 10108/17/2013

R24 by George I think you've got it.

SC has always struck me as a rather common cunt British fairy, the sort one typically encounters at Covent Garden dinner parties.

Absolutely nothing unique about him apart from his bra size.

All that money and he still has tits.

by Anonymousreply 10208/17/2013

and he's going to be a *dad* to a son

by Anonymousreply 10309/04/2013

$5 says the kid is going to be "special"

by Anonymousreply 10409/04/2013

It's official-Mr. Jiggly Man Boobs is now the father of a baby whose mother is the ex wife of his very close friend:

by Anonymousreply 10502/14/2014

I wonder if the baby will inherit its fathers bust size?

by Anonymousreply 10602/15/2014

clearly Simon will assist in breast-feeding. I'm sure he bought the most expensive breast pump around!

by Anonymousreply 10702/15/2014

Here is the lesbian couple with their son. It looks like Simon was getting ready to breast feed:

by Anonymousreply 10802/17/2014

I don't care how many "girlfriends" he has; I still think he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 10902/17/2014

R109 how many straight do you know who put "sheep placenta" on their face in order to "remain young-looking"?

by Anonymousreply 11002/17/2014

I'm friends with a prominent music biz insider. She believes him to be gay. She wouldn't make a claim like that without pretty concrete proof.

by Anonymousreply 11102/17/2014

has he ever been spotted with another guy though?

by Anonymousreply 11202/17/2014

I thought he was banging Ryan Seacrest?

by Anonymousreply 11302/17/2014

R108's pic reveals zero "couple" chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 11402/17/2014

When a guy with as big an ego as Simon has a son, the boy feeds dad's narcissism like nothing else. Simon is, no doubt, over the moon.

by Anonymousreply 11502/17/2014

i guess simon had the dna while she was still pregnant.

surprised that the kid has a normal name eric.

eric is not my cup of tea. but oh well.

and eric cowell doesn't sound good. kind of like jack cooper wouldn't sound right either...

by Anonymousreply 11602/20/2014

So was the kid a turkey baster baby?

by Anonymousreply 11702/20/2014

r113, a few years ago there was a very earnest group of women here who were completely over the top in their belief that Simon and Ryan were true lovahs... as if those two would ever love anyone more than they love themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11802/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.