Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

From Ronnie Chasen thread, red herrings??? Brooke Mueller, Clare Danes, Diana Jenkins, Amanda Byrnes, Russian models, etc

So many famous names listed on the Ronnie Chasen murder thread that it needs its own space. Red herrings or a connection? Articles on the other thread list the above players and more.

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2013

Also ex cops were bullying Brooke? So weird....

by Anonymousreply 107/31/2013

It's Claire and it's bullshit. She's not involved in anything that's not totality above board.

by Anonymousreply 207/31/2013

R2, As I posted in the other thread, it's interesting that all of these other celebs are brought up in the media coverage of Chasen's murder and the ramifications of organized crime. Perhaps he used Danes name mistakenly so that others' would start a general "fishing trip?"

by Anonymousreply 307/31/2013

[quote] Perhaps he used Danes name mistakenly so that others' would start a general "fishing trip?"

Who is the "he" you are referencing?

by Anonymousreply 407/31/2013

In this linked article, that I quoted on the original Ronnie Chasen thread, the author (he) mentions Danes. So many red herrings came up on that older thread, that I decided to start a new one to explore which celeb names were relevant in some way to either Chasen's death, the Russian Mob, legit or not art dealing, yacht girls, etc.

For example, Judd Apatow is the neighbor of the man arrested in connection with gambling shenanigans. Apatow even used parts of the man's house to film his comedy movies. That doesn't mean Apatow participates in gambling, or does any thing else not completely Kosher.

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!