Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Oprah to appear on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.

Yes it has come to this. (and didn't Oprah feel the housewives were a blight on the nation's psyche?) blame Gayle I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2608/18/2013

When?

by Anonymousreply 107/30/2013

16 days from now...or 16 shows from now I forget which....he is doing a countdown.

by Anonymousreply 207/30/2013

Why Why Why? Someone who refuses to be married to give her editorial on "Housewives"? Yeah, sure, that makes total sense.

by Anonymousreply 307/31/2013

I'm sure Gayle convinced her to go on the show, and Oprah will take any promotion she can get for her network. Andy will be beside himself with gayness.

by Anonymousreply 407/31/2013

I think her appearance it timed out to be part of the promotional blitz for The Butler.

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2013

Oprah didn't want OWN to be filled with trash reality programming like Bravo is.

So I'm guessing that she'll deny watching any of the garbage programs that Andy Cohen produces if he asks her about them.

by Anonymousreply 608/02/2013

This Oprahcalypse has got to be kind of anticlimactic now that Oprah has been doing every other talk show for 2 weeks before showing up for Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 708/06/2013

After she has done every other talk show on television in the past 3 weeks, what is there left that she can tell Andy Cohen?

Will he ask the hard-hitting questions about why she tried to inflate a story about retail racism in Switzerland?

by Anonymousreply 808/15/2013

[quote]if he asks her about them.

He'll ask if she approves in advance. You can be certain that her people gave his people a list of "ask" and "don't ask." No way would she agree to be on his show unless she had control of the questions. She'll do any other talk show in a heartbeat with no rules, but not WWHL. Oprah doesn't like surprises.

by Anonymousreply 908/15/2013

so what do we all think? Miss Andy is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 1008/15/2013

For anyone who missed it, it will replay again in a couple hours...check your guide. I think 2 AM is the replay?

by Anonymousreply 1108/15/2013

she bristled at the lesbian query.

by Anonymousreply 1208/15/2013

How many times can you state that you are not a lesbian?

I believe her. Always have. I don't think she is flaming hot for men either, but she has one. This is not a bearding agreement. Oprah is not very sexual, but with some favorite things pj's and high thread count sheets, she practices sex like she practices all important human endeavors. She doesn't mind getting dirty, but she would rather talk and eat and talk baby talk to dogs.

Not unlike many on DL.

by Anonymousreply 1308/15/2013

She seemed to be having fun with the show (which was all hero worship) up until that question about swimming in the lady pond.

by Anonymousreply 1408/16/2013

[quote]I believe her. Always have. I don't think she is flaming hot for men either, but she has one. This is not a bearding agreement.

Steadman is gay. This is known in Chicago. I will also reiterate from someone I know who's in the know - Gayle has an adjacent bedroom in every one of Oprah's homes. Every single one. Steadman does not, and has not been seen there or made privy to any decisions about her homes.

Gayle is treated like a co-owner/spouse.

They are a couple whether Oprah wants to use the L-word or not. They are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 1508/16/2013

Andy blew it - he had just asked her about being with any women, she said " no". Then he has to read one more audience question about' has she ever swam in the lady pond'. He seemed to push it , and you could see she wasn't happy - I wouldn't have been either. She left on a sour note. He's a fool.

by Anonymousreply 1608/16/2013

[quote]Oprah didn't want OWN to be filled with trash reality programming like Bravo is.

Clearly you aren't familiar with OWN's schedule.

[quote]Andy blew it - he had just asked her about being with any women, she said " no". Then he has to read one more audience question about' has she ever swam in the lady pond'. He seemed to push it , and you could see she wasn't happy - I wouldn't have been either. She left on a sour note. He's a fool.

I agree that Oprah was pissed. But the dizzy, elderly Andy Cohen haters here would've been just as bitchy had he NOT brought it up.

by Anonymousreply 1708/16/2013

I think Oprah is not a sexual person period.

I think at this point in her life she would simply come out if she identified as a lesbian. "Identified" being the key term.

I think Stedman is a beard/companion in place simply because Oprah had to have a man in that position, lesbian or not.

by Anonymousreply 1808/16/2013

[quote]But the dizzy, elderly Andy Cohen haters here would've been just as bitchy had he NOT brought it up.

It looks like one of the Anderson Cooper stans is loose in this thread. They all seem to be hate trolls who think "not a big fan" means you're a "hater."

Was that really an audience question about swimming in the lady pond or was it generated by WWHL in order to zap Oprah? I think we can figure Oprah will never agree to be on anything hosted by Andy Cohen in the future.

by Anonymousreply 1908/16/2013

As if Oprah would come out to Andy Cohen of all people. Fucking delusional queen.

by Anonymousreply 2008/16/2013

[quote]It looks like one of the Anderson Cooper stans is loose in this thread. They all seem to be hate trolls who think "not a big fan" means you're a "hater."

OH PLEASE. Are you new to DL? Our elderg#ys HATE Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 2108/16/2013

Andy also said, "You're just like Switzerland!" at one point in the show. Oprah looked at him like "I can't believe you just said that." She's been catching heat all week long over the Switzerland racism story, and Andy says, "You're just like Switzerland!" He's such an idiot.

The look on Oprah's face when Andy asked the lesbian question reminded me of how Barbra Streisand looked when she on Oprah's show and Oprah asked her if a fan in the audience with cancer could come up and give her a hug.

And I can't believe Andy asked her about the Kitty Kelley book. What was he thinking? In that book, Oprah's father said that Gayle was too close to his daughter. He even called Gayle a "dirt hog."

by Anonymousreply 2208/16/2013

but the look on her face was PRICELESS when Andy asked if it's true that Oprah can hum Ol Man River outta her puss.

by Anonymousreply 2308/16/2013

R19, perhaps you should read this link.

It's filled with breathless recaps by DLers who hate Andy Cohen so much, they watch him every night and post about him here every day.

by Anonymousreply 2408/16/2013

Oprah won't be back on Andy's show any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 2508/18/2013

The look on her face when he asked her to play the 'Felch or Fist' game was priceless.

by Anonymousreply 2608/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.