Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who's watching WhoDunit on ABC?

Someone wants to discuss this.

by Anonymousreply 608/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 107/30/2013

I like the show. I thnk Chris is the killer. I hate that Geno is gone.

by Anonymousreply 207/31/2013

Loving this show! Its like watching Columbo, Ellery Queen and real life Clue.

Agree with R2. So sorry to see Geno at the end of Sunday's episode. I liked him. I think Lindsey might be the killer.

by Anonymousreply 307/31/2013

I am watching the show as well. I agree with you both R2 and R3, in that I feel the killer is definitely a female. The paper pushed into the toe area of the shoes pretty much solidified that theory for me.

And I am very suspicious of both Lindsey and Chris. However, I am very VERY suspicious of Melina. She has flown under the radar of everyone else, and I do not think ( but I'm not 100% sure) that any of the other contestants have proposed that she is the killer.

Also, she gave both Dana and Sasha incorrect information regarding which snake was poisonous and which was not. This incorrect info ultimately resulted in Sasha and Dana to be killed.

It may have been an innocent mixup on her part, but it seemed like a shady move to me.

by Anonymousreply 407/31/2013

Wow! Now the private detective/cop is dead. You may be right, R4. Melina IS one to keep an eye on.

by Anonymousreply 508/06/2013

No need for spoiler alerts here as the show only garnered 5 responses (2 from me) BUT Kam won and Cris was the killer.

I hope we get another season. It was entertaining, if nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 608/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!