Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Experiences with Jewish Guys

Share your experience with Jewish guys . . . well endowed, good in bed, kink, vanilla?

by Davidic Size Queenreply 5307/31/2013

I like their cut cocks.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 207/30/2013

Please elaborate, r1. I'm Jewish, and I really have no idea what you're blathering on about.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 307/30/2013

R3 - Tell us about you and your friends. What have your experiences been?

Thank you.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 407/31/2013

whiny

by Davidic Size Queenreply 507/31/2013

My Jewish Man has a big, thick, cut cock. He likes bagels and puzzles and trying to screw Time Warner Cable as hard as they deserve to be screwed, the greedy fucking poor-people-screwing bastards.

And my blowjobs. We'll discover what all of this means tonight. But first-

by Davidic Size Queenreply 707/31/2013

In college, my roommate liked this jewish guy on our floor, he's short and skinny, he even told us he has a small cock. The whole floor would hang out and play truth or dare, drinking games etc.

He's a lawyer now in CT. He was into me but not my roommate and my roommate was upset about this. Anyways, I gave him a handy underneath the blanket(we were lying in bed together). He wasn't big, average girth. Since I never saw it, I'm guessing it was about 5 inches.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 807/31/2013

R1=R6, a nasty little mess of prejudice, innuendo, illiteracy and, basically, a pile of pus. Can't publicly support or explain his hate, so has to rely on vague and unsubstantiated hints.... A coward and a creep.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 1007/31/2013

The ones I met were different from each other. They didn't carry the guilt that I have known; or, if they did, they sure hid it well.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 1107/31/2013

This thread is an embarrassment.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 1707/31/2013

I've hooked up with a couple of them on Scruff. One was an adorable pocket gay with sizemeat. So sweet and enthusiastic. We even had brunch the next day.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 2607/31/2013

How many threads about Jews is OP going to create?

by Davidic Size Queenreply 2707/31/2013

I've dated a couple of Jewish guys. Both of them were dark-haired, hairy-chested and cut, obviously. Both had average penises.

I would say the other thing both of them had in common was the need to check in frequently with their mothers. If we were going out to dinner, they'd call first and say, "Oh, I'm going out now. I'll call you later." It got a little old.

Otherwise, they were pretty much different. One was wild in bed; the other pretty vanilla. One always acted pretty entitled; the other didn't. One had a professional job, the other didn't.

Both were pretty nice guys, but I realized the most important relationships in their lives would always be with their families. And they were fine with that.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 3207/31/2013

A moo-moo, R34?

by Davidic Size Queenreply 3707/31/2013

I hope you realize you're batshit crazy, R38.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 3907/31/2013

Wow, this thread derailed pretty quickly.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 4407/31/2013

hold on, let me get my popcorn ready

by Davidic Size Queenreply 4507/31/2013

Jewish guys are like everyone else. Some are hot, some are not. Some have big dicks, some do not. Some are whiny, some are not. You get the idea. Learn to view people as individuals rather than as stereotypes.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 4607/31/2013

Both my LTRs have been with Jewish men, both raised in big midwestern/western cities (first from Chicago, as am I, current from Denver--we now live in the east). Both were funny, bright, articulate, warm, physically affectionate, committed to their families, and generous. Yes, they also had quirks and less wonderful qualities (as do I), but nothing I would even consider attributing to their Jewish upbringing (which was pretty secular in both cases--celebrate the holidays, neither were Bar Mitzvahed--by their own choice, did not go weekly to services). I am mainline Protestant by upbringing (Sunday School til confirmation, then only to church for weddings and funerals). I teach at a school with a larger than average representation of Jewish students--any "markers" seem more regional or geographic than based on religion or historical affiliation.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 4707/31/2013

[46] got the best comment. It's so simple!

by Davidic Size Queenreply 4807/31/2013

What they lack in looks, they make up for in passion!

by Davidic Size Queenreply 4907/31/2013

I've dated a couple of Jewish guys. My experience has been the following:

*They tend to have big cocks and big asses.

*They tend to be close to their families.

*They tend to be opinionated.

*They tend to be big-hearted and emotionally generous.

*Their looks usually start to go and coarsen once they get past 35.

That's all I've found they all have in common. otherwise they've been a diverse bunch--some very political, some not; some very intellectual, some not; some very slutty, some not.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 5007/31/2013

I saw a Hasidic guy in a video booth place years ago. Black coat, hat, the sideburn things, the beard, the shawl tassel things peeking from the white shirt, etc. I was shocked he would take such a chance in public, I think he would be shunned by his community if he was found out. I didn't approach him, it was summer and I assumed he was sweaty and nasty under all that clothing.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 5107/31/2013

I picked up a Hasidic guy in a midtown garage bathroom a few years ago. He was about 23, wore the rekel, had the hat, the sidelocks, the tzitzis, etc. He had bright red hair! I had to take him home; he was fairly easy to talk to on the train down. I'm not proud of myself, but walking from the subway I got all embarrassed we looked such an odd couple -- I had never seen a Hasidic walking in the Village -- I told him I had family in the area and where I lived and had him walk about four paces in front of me, thinking to myself if anyone I knew saw me they'd not think I was dragging home a trick. He had the most pale body I've ever seen, as if he'd never been in the sun. He was clean, trim, virtually hairless except for a bright red crotch and legs. He did everything, was perfectly natural about gay sex. Later, dressing, he said "umm, do you know any other, uh, religious?" For some reason that just about broke my heart. I assured him I'd been in the jewelry district before and had never seen another to interest me. Never saw him again. Sometimes I've wondered of him, how he is coping with his urges, if he's still with the sect, how he's handling his life.

by Davidic Size Queenreply 5207/31/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Davidic Size Queenreply 5307/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.