Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Harry Styles On Bisexuality: 'I'm Pretty Sure I'm Not'

Harry Styles isn’t bisexual. Or, at least, he doesn’t think he’s bisexual.

The 19-year-old appears on the cover of the September 2013 issue of British GQ, one of five covers featuring the boys of pop group One Direction. When speaking with the magazine, Styles was asked about claims he is bisexual. Questions about the teen singer’s relationship with Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw have been circulating the rumor mill for months.

Styles insisted to GQ that he and Grimshaw aren’t dating and are just friends.

"Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so," Stiles said. “I’m pretty sure I’m not."

The rumors do sometimes bother the British crooner, who used to date country sweetheart Taylor Swift and has most recently been linked to model Kara Rose Marshall.

"Some of them are funny," he told GQ of the rumors. “Some of them are ridiculous. Some of them are annoying. I don’t want to be one of those people that complains about the rumours. I never like it when a celebrity goes on Twitter and says, ‘This isn’t true!’ It is what it is; I tend not to do that. The only time it gets really annoying is that if you get into a relationship and you get into a place where you really like someone and then things are being written in the papers that affect them and how they see you. Then it can get annoying."

Grimshaw has previously defended his relationship with Styles, saying there is nothing “weird" about it.

"It seems totally normal to me: a DJ being mates with a pop star," he told Now magazine back in April. “It’s not like he’s some weirdo who can’t talk. He’s really funny. When anyone meets him, it’s like, ‘Oh yeah, he’s really nice and interesting.’ And they immediately understand."

Although he might not be bisexual, Styles has extended some support to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community. When anti-gay, quasi-religious group Westboro Baptist Church protested outside a July 19 One Direction concert in Kansas City, Mo., Styles tweeted a simple message in retort, saying he believes in equal rights and that God loves all.

Read One Direction’s full interview in the September 2013 issue of British GQ, on newsstands Aug. 1.

by Anonymousreply 496Last Sunday at 8:47 PM

by Anonymousreply 107/30/2013

So he only likes dick?

by Anonymousreply 307/30/2013

"Bisexual? Me? I don’t think so," Stiles said. “I’m pretty sure I’m not."

Me neither, Harry.

by Anonymousreply 407/30/2013

[quote]Harry is not bisexual, he's pansexual. He'll make love to anybody he's attracted to.

Harry Styles claims he has had sex with '2 people'. What are the chances with this claim of 'pansexuality' that Harry Styles has slept with a transexual in roughly 3 years, out of just 2 people?

Where has this 'pansexual' thing come from?

Didn't he also say he had never had sex in a US interview last year, when they were again aggressively grilled on homosexuality as if it was criminal behavior?

GQ is a mega glossy, and stars speak or have their quotes twisted out of shape to fit a certain audience. I really doubt a boybander also thinks 'dating a fan is surely a bonus' (a fucking nightmare more like, and he's had 3 years and a million girls to try it out with).

by Anonymousreply 507/30/2013

"pretty sure"????

by Anonymousreply 607/30/2013

Harry said a few years ago that he was afraid he knocked up someone when the condom broke. He's never said he never had sex. His "pussy" incident killed any notion that he wasn't fucking anything that moves.

by Anonymousreply 707/30/2013

Who cares? He's a tattoo nut.

by Anonymousreply 807/30/2013

This is Harry's way of saying he's gay. And that's fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 907/30/2013

I am Larry Shipper. A Larry Believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 1007/30/2013

Harry, like his fellows, says a lot of things, r7, to suit different ears, I would think.

Wouldn't be surprised if Harry was a virgin. Or a total fibber. A closet case I'd put money on, and barely closeted at times unless he has a weird yearly compulsion to make himself seem less than straight in his personal time/candids for laughs? He's alright. Stuff like this is cringeworthy though....

All I know for sure is I'm 'pretty sure' you can't live an honest, upfront existence in such a group with the eyes of the world and expectations on you 24/7 be you of any sexuality. And that goes for all of them. The focus is just on Harry because he's a 'popular' one. They probably all have secrets.

by Anonymousreply 1107/30/2013

R10, so you keep reminding us. And it's not a badge of honor.

by Anonymousreply 1207/30/2013

Of course he's sure he isn't bisexual. He's gay that's why.

by Anonymousreply 1307/30/2013

[quote]Where has this 'pansexual' thing come from?

I was once "polyamorous". Now I'm a big queen!

by Anonymousreply 1407/30/2013

R7, here is the interview where Harry says he has never had sex. From the comments: 'In another interview they say none of them are virgins'. Then by Nov 2012(?) Harry says he was scared he got someone pregnant?

Lol, they say whatever they need to say to suit imo.

I think personal behavior is a much better indicator. Nuances, interests, things like that, rather than soundbytes for fans or media.

by Anonymousreply 1507/30/2013

GQ = Details magazine by another name.

by Anonymousreply 1607/30/2013

[quote]The rumors do sometimes bother the British crooner, who used to date country sweetheart Taylor Swift

That proves he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 1707/30/2013

dataloungers always have inside information, spill your beans!

by Anonymousreply 1807/30/2013

Weren't there hundreds of threads on here earlier this year about these two. Got kicked off or something?

by Anonymousreply 1907/30/2013

I used to think he might be bisexual. This quote makes me think he's just gay.

by Anonymousreply 2007/30/2013

R6 'pretty sure' is just a British expression, it doesn't really mean there is any ambiguity in the reply, it more usually means absolute confidence.

That said, I don't see this boy as entirely straight. He might be of course, and I don't really care one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 2107/30/2013

[quote][R6] 'pretty sure' is just a British expression, it doesn't really mean there is any ambiguity in the reply, it more usually means absolute confidence.

No, it doesn't, crackhead!

by Anonymousreply 2207/30/2013

Taylor Swift don't do gay, hons.

He was taking selfies which including his cock to female fans.

by Anonymousreply 2307/30/2013

Well, Harry, no one else thinks your bi, either.

It was at least polite for GQ to ask him about gross Grimmy, which he could plausibly and truthfully deny.

by Anonymousreply 2407/30/2013

R22 I don't know why you're such a fucking idiot but I'M PRETTY SURE it's not because you're just misunderstood.

Do you see how that works? Absolute confidence in the answer. I KNOW you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2507/30/2013

He was dating women in their 30s when he was 17/18, before 1D really took off. I'm pretty sure he's fucked a few dozen women at a minimum.

by Anonymousreply 2607/30/2013

Who cares. He's wrecked his body with tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 2707/30/2013

"Pretty sure" means exactly the same thing in American English as it does in the UK, and of that, I'm more than "relatively certain."

by Anonymousreply 2807/30/2013

I'm pretty sure I'm gay. I mean I could maybe be straight except vagina and boobs make me ill. I like dick and man ass, but I could be wrong but how can you be sure?

by Anonymousreply 2907/30/2013

Who cares about this acne ridden monkey.

by Anonymousreply 3107/30/2013

I'll bet the 1D publicist banged his head against a wall when Harry did the "pretty sure" thing. "Argh! He didn't follow the script!"

by Anonymousreply 3207/31/2013

[quote]He was dating women in their 30s when he was 17/18, before 1D really took off. I'm pretty sure he's fucked a few dozen women at a minimum.

Background to this and bit of bonus gossip...

I'm pretty sure some/all of that had equal chance of being PR. There were 2 women - supposedly. One of the women was Caroline Flack who rose to fame on the X Factor because of that association (coincidentally a close friend of DJ Nick Grimshaw). The other was an odd story about an older female DJ that got brought back into the papers the 2012 summer Harry and Louis went on a major gayer in the US and the internet exploded. The alleged affair was long over by then and also allegedly involved (if I recall rightly) Rizzle Kicks or whatever he's called but nobody cared about him. The estranged husband didn't seem to care about Rizz' part in it, only Harry's. Or that's how the quotes were spun.

True or false, there was also a lot of industry talk (openly on the internet at one point) even this year that Harry had dated Grimshaw and several PR people/journalists hinted at a downlow thing and injunction on the two. Grimshaw and One D share the same PR rep, Hackford Jones.

Again, take with salt, who knows. It's gossip and I'm just bringing it here.

[quote]I'll bet the 1D publicist banged his head against a wall when Harry did the "pretty sure" thing. "Argh! He didn't follow the script!"

I kind of feel Harry would have had an easier life just admitting shit and moving on, ya know? Half the planet thinks he's delightfully queer anyway and he didn't seem to mind before. Why restrict yourself, lol?

Gossip (take with salt caveat): a Twitter post from a jock college boy who claimed his male friend had hooked up with Styles in Chicago last year or thereabouts. Very random and not in the least derogatory in any way, just a statement. It seemed out of place in his football-obsessed page. He was discussing it with a female friend who presumably liked or enquired about Harry/One D.

by Anonymousreply 3307/31/2013

If he is covering, I do appreciate that for most pop stars and actors, they are usually overwhelmed by contract clauses. I can also understand many stars have little choice but to play along whilst their contracts are active and they have sponsorships, deals, etc. It's shouldn't be but that's the way.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I wonder if Harry's recent fruity explosion was because he knew this interview was coming up? Idk, I really hate assuming but still...

by Anonymousreply 3407/31/2013

Who cares about this guy? His 200 tattoos are horrible and he's not even that cute. At least some of the guys in the Wanted I could see but this guy? The gays must be desperate.

by Anonymousreply 3507/31/2013

He's just admitted some of his tattoos are crap.

It's taken all this time to realize what everyone knew from the start. Ruining your body just to rebel doth not make a wiser man.

R35, did you know The Wanted have their closet bi/gay? So I've seen on the grapevine.

by Anonymousreply 3607/31/2013

seen = read, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 3707/31/2013

I don't really follow boy band gossip, but I think I heard that. Also I watched 5 minutes of their reality show and 2 of them were pinging. Don't ask me for names as I wouldn't know. Which one is it? The cute blonde ?

by Anonymousreply 3807/31/2013

Why did Harry and Zayn get those tats? Because it's armor. They feel horribly overexposed and a bit insecure.

by Anonymousreply 3907/31/2013

I can't wait until this phase of boy band mania is over.

by Anonymousreply 4007/31/2013

R38, I read that it was the curly one. ;) He's hte one who said most of TW would have 'a dabble with same sex'. One of the others said 'speak for yourself'. Lol. Fuckwits.

by Anonymousreply 4107/31/2013

[quote]Taylor Swift don't do gay,

When did she decide to put that out? It should have been posted as "Breaking News" in view of the past few years of bearding.

by Anonymousreply 4207/31/2013

R41, meh, curly's not bad I guess. I was hoping it was Nathan Skyes. I had to look it up :D I'd do him. Max too. Curly? I'd have to be drunk.

by Anonymousreply 4307/31/2013

[quote]Why did Harry and Zayn get those tats? Because it's armor. They feel horribly overexposed and a bit insecure.

Of course, but what about if it can start to become regret when you learn to cope with pressures/age or you've been through so much faux crap you're desensitized by then?

It's like guys that wear baseball caps/beanies to keep the world out.

by Anonymousreply 4407/31/2013

R32 I wouldn't be surprised if this was some variation of the script. It doesn't take much at all to convince people that a celebrity like him is straight (especially most of their female fan base who actually read a comment like this as"I am 100% hetero"). There are a lot of fangirls these days who ship male celebrities and like them because of the perceived/imagined relationship (1d, Supernatural, Teen Wolf etc) and it's not such an uncommon thing for those involved to play along a little. This group would read this as him giving hints of being gay and revealing his love for whichever of the other tone deaf autotuned eunuchs he's supposed to be involved with. A comment like this doesn't affect the opinion of the tween girls and keeps the fantasy going for a few sad gays and the tumblr fangirls. Apparently it's okay to flirt with same sex attraction now for PR as long as you aren't gay/or don't actually admit to it. Obviously there are some exceptions as John Barrowman has been a very popular crooner with straight women in the UK at times. Pretty sure this is how it all works though.

by Anonymousreply 4507/31/2013

R43, Jay (curly) is quite nice really. Nathan Sykes is a looker and gets very little press for it.

The Wanted seem more inorganic to me than One Direction, curiously. I'd never put half The Wanted within miles of each other under normal circumstances in real life. They look so odd at times, almost uncomfortable.

Is their reality show any good?

by Anonymousreply 4607/31/2013

I dunno r45, the lengths and frequency that Harry has gone to with this if you've followed him, it's just bizarre, in my opinion, for a genuinely straight guy to be that distracted and would surely put off a genuine potential girlfriend.

I think he's one of those rare creatures who's been able to hide in plain sight up until this point.

by Anonymousreply 4707/31/2013

Lance Bass, JC, the ugly Knight brother-a boy band has to have at least one gay. Oh, wait, what about the Backstreet Boys? Does Nick count?

by Anonymousreply 4807/31/2013

I don't know a lot about him really r47 so you may be right and keeping things gender neutral is strange but maybe that's just to make it seem possible he's gay. Then again rumours interfering with relationships may be telling as it seems odd a girlfriend would be put off by gay rumours about a man she was presumably sleeping with and therefore knew was straight. On the other hand a boyfriend would have reason to be jealous or put off if they read he was involved with another man; it would be reasonable to think it's true in this case unlike for a girlfriend assured of his het status. I'm really cynical about celebs and PR these days and generally think in most cases if they were seen or pictured doing anything they intended to be. Interviews like this basically seem like the interviewer has been given a list of questions by PR to get certain statements/info to the public (more gentle and subtle to have him asked about a persistent rumour in an interview and brush it off rather than issue a denial). Again I just think it's rare for a celebrity to be asked a question or about a topic that wasn't approved beforehand so they give an answer that has been similarly approved.

by Anonymousreply 4907/31/2013

Industry rule R48: in special circumstances a gay member may be substituted for two or more addicts and a lead singer who goes bald prematurely.

by Anonymousreply 5007/31/2013

R49, the GQ was very rude and invasive. They badgered him about how many times he'd "had sex" and when he didn't want to tell them they kept going. Harry's section of interview was meant to do two things and there's no IMO needed: reinforce that he's neither womaniser nor interested in men, two topics which have consistently followed him for years.

Even if a celebrity said: 'I am a right royal fruit' by the time it's been through the presses it could be the polar opposite.

Harry's is without doubt, a gentle soul. You should see his school pictures, he looked like a loving, middle-aged lesbian.

Much of his time he seems to just hang out with his hairdresser, her baby and husband and his new male friend from their support band, 5SOS, and a few older men he golfs with.

I've been trying to find a picture from his school days of a very young Harry (13-15 ish?) sat between the open legs of another boy friend or relative on a chair, but I can't find it.

But he was refreshingly bold and comfortable even at a young age.

by Anonymousreply 5107/31/2013

School...

by Anonymousreply 5207/31/2013

School...

by Anonymousreply 5307/31/2013

If i were a celebrity I'd be so pissed at all the so-called friends who leaked personal photos of me.

by Anonymousreply 5407/31/2013

There are some great pics of Harry at school.

by Anonymousreply 5507/31/2013

R51 proof that I am talking out of my ass and don't know anything about how any of this works, I stand corrected ;) I'd just assumed it was one of those typical celebrity interviews but I guess not. You're right about those pictures especially the bracelets, I don't like to stereotype but yeah (looks like he's wearing a rainbow one?). The impression I had from the little I've read of him was obviously wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5607/31/2013

R56, it's alright, we bring different opinions. It's good to have a thread that's not screaming and fighting for a change.

Perhaps his friends didn't leak those pics as much as others taking them off their journals and Facebooks and posting them to the internet?

Imo if his sweet and funny school pictures are anything to go by, and way before the X Factor, it's kinda no surprise he got so aggressively marketed once in One Direction.

Have a bonus young Harry with made for Datalounge tee shirt.

by Anonymousreply 5707/31/2013

He looks like a little girl who needs an adult in that pic r57

by Anonymousreply 5807/31/2013

please don´t let LGirl be back please don´t let LGirl be back please....

by Anonymousreply 5907/31/2013

I bet Harry misses pre-celebrity a lot. Those school pictures are very much his Norma Jean Baker days. There's nothing quite like those days when you have the dream, when your whole life seems before you and you can be anything. When you finally become the icon, it becomes untenable. The story of history. Marilyn should know!

by Anonymousreply 6007/31/2013

(Gently) Sssssh, r59...

I heard even C**oline had to take out a restrainer. ;)

by Anonymousreply 6107/31/2013

It's interesting what you say about when things go through the presses. I just googled him and one of the first pages that came up was an article from the Sun about this interview and the link was titled Harry Styles 'I'm not gay' and describes it as him denying he is gay or bi. The 'article' itself specifies that he just said bisexual but does take another quote and shifts the context a bit. So it seems I'm overestimating the control celebrities themselves get over their words and how they present themselves once PR people get involved.

by Anonymousreply 6207/31/2013

He's gay. They've asked whether he's bi, not whether he likes men? He can say no to one truthfully, not the other.

by Anonymousreply 6307/31/2013

Those from before have their own forum now. You can all rest easy. They won't be back.

by Anonymousreply 6407/31/2013

Yes, sigh, the quote has already been turned into a "gay denial" as well in some publications/headlines (that usually don't mirror the text but what's accuracy when you are a payroll tabloid, right?). The full interview isn't out yet but should expect it will more of the same.

The Sun, for its part, is a One Direction/X Factor 'exclusives' tab. Doesn't stop them printing cheeky dirt about "sleeping arrangements" (more payroll favours, tbh) but they were very absent printing the recent arrest of an alleged drug-dealer caught in a sting, a guy very close to Zayn Malik. Malik's name was never mentioned in its pages whilst other celebrities (equally unproven to be drug users) were named. ;)

Gordon Smart usually writes for The Sun and he has access (without making it any more truthful). He has written some cheeky nods to Nick and Harry in the past I believe, and usually does all the heterosexual paraphernalia.

Harry's school pics are so lovely though. I think you do pine for those days where things were fresh and the world was your oyster. You're right, it's the thrill of the chase into adulthood, not actual adulthood that's the fun part.

by Anonymousreply 6507/31/2013

R64, where is the new forum?

by Anonymousreply 6607/31/2013

I certainly hope he isn't with that ugly troll Grimmy. And need I remind you that if you really do want to discuss Harry and Nick Grimshaw, this really isn't the place to do it. There's a reason why all those other threads were deleted. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 6707/31/2013

I know DataLounge ages people in dog years but he's only 19! Enough with all the 'he must miss having his whole life on front of him' shit.

Re the article: yes, he's obviously gay but he's got so many hideous tattoos now that I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 6807/31/2013

Harry may be gay but what makes any of you think he even needs a physical relationship with a man to be fulfilled? He simply needs to smile and he makes love to a room. He adores everyone and because he is so open and at ease with his surroundings, he does not have that terrible longing for intimacy. Harry is already intimate. It's in his DNA. They broke the mould when they made that boy. Somebody like Justin Bieber is clearly riddled with terrible issues. Harry is a new breed of somebody who has a sexual way about and so in touch with that life-force as a man that he actually does NEED to have sex.

by Anonymousreply 6907/31/2013

R64 The admin is really strict about giving out the address. Shall message her to see if I can post it on here.

by Anonymousreply 7007/31/2013

*NOT need to have sex

by Anonymousreply 7107/31/2013

After r9, there's really nothing else to say.

Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 7207/31/2013

[quote]He's gay. They've asked whether he's bi, not whether he likes men? He can say no to one truthfully, not the other.

The traditional composition of any One D interview is always concerning girls though. I'm not going to assume anything, only the supposed 'speaker' knows what context he or she means a thing in, what's in their own minds when they say it. I wouldn't like to guess at what's really been said/not in an industry that is not above tweaking an end product.

by Anonymousreply 7307/31/2013

So Harry is gay and converting to Judaism? Harry is very aware that the entertainment industry is run by the gay Jewish mafia. He knows what it takes to stay relevant in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 7407/31/2013

To get an idea of boyband PR I've noticed this general pattern:

This year, popular star A shares the very same shirt (holes and all) with star B from his touring support band, hangs out, is claimed to have given him a 'hickey' and later into tour wears matching/similar items. Twitter explodes.

Main stream media silent.

Star A stands next to unknown girl in NYC in a shop (apparent friend of his hairdresser), possibly shares a/similar shirt/two (girl also has similar hair dye and denims to hairdresser but that gets ignored). Twitter explodes.

Main stream media erupts into life. Stories of Star A's 'new love' everywhere for days, even weeks. Based on a shopping trip in which Star A also visited the Gay Pride jamboree (and which the Daily Mail didn't report) only now people know girl's name, age, profession and resume. She's also now open to troll abuse on Twitter.

(Star A also shares/similar shirt with male Irish Star C the same week but the papers aren't phased by that either).

by Anonymousreply 7507/31/2013

And by 'sadly' I mean the media take on events, not the hickey, which is impressive.

by Anonymousreply 7607/31/2013

You don't know you're bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 7707/31/2013

LOL @ R77

There actually was a parody song a while back by "One Orientation" called That Makes You Homosexual. In the video, the Harry and Louis characters end up together.

They're discussing this GQ interview on The Talk right now. Sharon Osborne basically said fugly Grimly is gay and, unintionally hilariously, referred to him as the British equivalent of Ryan Seacrest.

She didn't touch on Harry's sexuality but did shoot down the idea of those two being lovers.

by Anonymousreply 7807/31/2013

Interesting that he didn't flat out deny it, which I assumed he would.

Perhaps this is the first peek out of the closet door?

by Anonymousreply 7907/31/2013

This "inning" by the mainstream media is getting increasingly desperate and sloppy. How long will they continue to do it before the whole house of cards collapses? I wish a whistleblower would come forward to expose the collusion between media outlets and publicists who promise access and exclusives in exchange for keeping these guys safely in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 8007/31/2013

Okay gang I've got a bit more intrigue from real-time.

Last night's San Jose show and the One Direction boys always do a Twitter questions session.

One of the questions was "What is the one food you refuse to eat?

Louis: Dogs Liam: Peas Zayn: Snails Our Newly Non Bisexual: Salmon Niall: Sliced tomato

Then this happened. Not sure of exact context but it seems to be being tweeted about as part of the same question slot.

I really hope so because I'd love to see some old stressed-out, fat suit ripping what's left of his hair out somewhere.

Also, surprise thing, there's a Narnia reference in the GQ interview. But I bet nobody can work it out. It's like someone the editor?) is sleeptalking. Quite clever.

I really like Sharon Osborne but I take her with a little pinch. She is after all X Factor staff.

Goodnight.

by Anonymousreply 8107/31/2013

x

by Anonymousreply 8308/01/2013

r83, love you too Harry. Stay strong ok. We've got your back on here.

by Anonymousreply 8408/01/2013

a pic of Harry in Vegas today. I don't even care about those tattoos, he looks good enough to eat.

he's gone quite skinny though.

by Anonymousreply 8508/01/2013

so about H's latest tweet...yes it's about his shoes but did anyone else feel that the last part "I've been in denial for too long." was him being an actual genius? it's sneaky.

by Anonymousreply 8608/01/2013

The Best Song Ever video is really homophobic. Liam and Harry's parody characters were observed with utter disdain by their very heterosexual doppelgangers in the boyband. Made me want to throw up.

by Anonymousreply 8708/03/2013

R86, then there was an adorable post about not feeling bendy after watching the Cirque du Soleil. Lol, bless him, he does try, and barely one of his fans understood, but then being a bender has long gone out of the modern British textbook and was probably never even in the US one. A couple typical straight males fired some rude comments back but at least they understood the (possible) gist.

I dunno, all that money and power, and nowhere to go. It makes me sad. I hope Harry can keep his unique personality together and not let the media boss him around or demand he explain himself as if he's been naughty. It's ridiculous.

On a brighter note and of no consequence to anyone but I'm feeling good about it, got called up for Bone Marrow Donor testing today for the first time, several years after signing up!

by Anonymousreply 8808/07/2013

A man who is at least bi would never have such a hideous bushy mane as his hair style.

by Anonymousreply 8908/07/2013

Isn't that the point though, r87? It's a parody of the way the industry sees/treats gays, women, stereotypes, crossdressing and the balding old heroes who run everything from behind desks?

by Anonymousreply 9008/07/2013

R89, these are two out gay men...

by Anonymousreply 9108/07/2013

x

by Anonymousreply 9208/07/2013

Harry and James Corden kissing in 'a league of their own' ;)

by Anonymousreply 9308/13/2013

I like this article in the Mirror. dropping hints all over the place.

"Also, there is the fact that Harry hasn't openly been on a date with a bloke but has dated literally MILLIONS (minus a substantial amount) of girls such as the time he seemed to do a tour of all the romantic spots in the UK with pop star Taylor Swift. Remember that?"

Openly? hum hum.

by Anonymousreply 9408/13/2013

BI reposted on Dlisted:

"If there is one thing that publicists never tire of, it’s a staged photo.

Now, we’re not talking about the typical photo of a fake couple on the red carpet, or walking down the street holding hands, or sharing a meal at a public restaurant.

No, the best staged photos aren’t taken in public. The best ones replicate private moments, the ones that you aren’t supposed to see! They are meant to tell a secret story, one where the viewer fantasizes about what happens next.

A good example of this is a photo of a young male star on the floor, entangled with his girlfriend in a loving and “spontaneous” embrace. Of course, everybody has their clothes on, and their faces are cleverly obscured, but the publicists know that you will figure out who this clandestine couple is based on his tattoo… and what comes next based on their position.

Are you buying the hetero image they are trying to give him? Well, you shouldn’t. Because the girl in the photo isn’t the true love of his life. (Blind Gossip)"

Michael K's reply:

[quote]Harry Styles. Exhibit: EVERYTHING! But if he’s trying to prove he’s straight with this picture, he should’ve probably done a different pose, because it looks like she’s about to peg him missionary-style.

by Anonymousreply 9509/30/2013

oh nice, another boyband that we can play the game: Who is the...

-gay one? -straight one? -extreme boarded up closeted one? -omnisexual one? -pretty sure he's straight one?

for nsync it's: Lance, Joey, Justin, JC, Chris

not sure for 1d, don't know them well enough

by Anonymousreply 9711/22/2013

Although, only recently, he just stated that it's not important for his mate to be female, and that, "You want to date somebody nice, you're not going to go out with a dickhead, are you?!"

DID HARRY STYLES JUST SAY HE'S BISEXUAL?

by Anonymousreply 9811/05/2014

r98 is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 9911/05/2014

Why?

by Anonymousreply 10011/05/2014

Where Harry is from, R100 R98, "mate" means friend, not sex partner/spouse/boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 10111/05/2014

Harry Styles has the AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 10211/05/2014

Really, R101?

Because the interviewer asked Liam and Harry, "Your favorite traits in a lady?"

Liam said "Female, that's a good trait."

But Harry responded to Liam's answer with, "Not that important."

Of course, Harry might have just said that in the sense that, "She's already female, so of course it's not important."

When I said MATE, I was only PARAPHRASING.

WHO'S THE MORON NOW?

by Anonymousreply 10311/05/2014

You're still a moron, R104.

And I use caps for EMPHASIS.

Now, if you want to teach me how to italicize instead, I will do that.

by Anonymousreply 10511/05/2014

Well, he never sucked my cock!

by Anonymousreply 10711/05/2014

Please stop calling each other Mormons. It doesn't matter what religion you are.

by Anonymousreply 10811/05/2014

[i]Asshole[/i]!?

[i]You're[/] the one who started this fight by calling me a moron! All I did was paraphrase what was in the article.

If anyone's the asshole here, it's [i]you[/i].

by Anonymousreply 10911/05/2014

If he is "pretty sure," that means he's not totally sure.

Seriously this is one fugly ass dude. What did God do beat him with an ugly stick. When Jesus was handing out looks did he push Harry out of line?

How can anyone think he is even remotely good looking?

by Anonymousreply 11011/05/2014

R109 You need to go back to R101, which is my first post in this thread. You'll see I didn't call you a moron. Instead, I explained what "mate" means outside the USA.

After you [italic]apologize[/italic], I'll tell you how to do [italic]italics[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 11111/05/2014

Shut up, R110!!

Harry is PERFECT in every way!

by Anonymousreply 11211/05/2014

R111, I thought your first post was R99?

R99 called me a moron.

If that wasn't you, then I'm sorry. :(

by Anonymousreply 11311/05/2014

R112, you just described Mary Poppins.

by Anonymousreply 11411/05/2014

Apology accepted.

Now, here's how to to [italic]italics[/italic]:

Where you have typed "i" in R109, replace it with "italic."

by Anonymousreply 11511/05/2014

[italics]Like this?[/italics]

by Anonymousreply 11611/05/2014

No, [italic]like this[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 11711/05/2014

Just call him [italic]Harry Poppins[/italic] then!

But actually, Mary Poppins was [italic]practically[/italic] perfect in every way.

by Anonymousreply 11811/05/2014

No "s." [italic]italic[/italic], not [italic]italics[italic].

by Anonymousreply 11911/05/2014

by Anonymousreply 12111/05/2014

Nothing he said has anything to do with wanting to fuck a boy up the poop shoot. People are too fucking weird and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 12211/05/2014

[/italic]No italics.

by Anonymousreply 12311/05/2014

No more [italic]italics[/italic], R109.

by Anonymousreply 12411/05/2014

Italics won't go away[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 12511/05/2014

R5 He says he's only had sex with two people. Note he didn't say two women, but two people. Is Louis Tomlinson one of them?

by Anonymousreply 12611/05/2014

Just out of curiosity - I read somewhere an old Metro article, an interview just before One Direction being famous worldwide, where themselves claim one of them to be gay. I was wondering if this interview is legit. When I read it seemed to come from Metro page, but I´m not sure. Look like they did this interview before being very famous, then backed off

by Anonymousreply 12711/05/2014

R126, for sure. I'm wondering who is the other one: maybe Nick?

by Anonymousreply 12811/05/2014

Honestly, Harry seems like a huge sweetheart. He seems to have a big heart.

The other sweetie in the group is Niall, that little blond boy.

by Anonymousreply 12911/06/2014

r129 is weird.

by Anonymousreply 13011/06/2014

Harry is a fag.. There I said it.. Bisexual means that he would have been interested in pussy and cock.. I don't think he wants any vag. This 1D "is he or isn't he" spiel is tiresome after 5 years.. Just come out the glass closet already Harry.. This is no longer cutesy anymore. There are still plenty of stupid gays who fall over themselves counting down the days until Harry or Louis come out. The rest of us no longer give a fuck. Denying who you are is nothing to admire in anyone, especially if they are doing so simply for a paycheck like the gay members of One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 13111/06/2014

I wish Perez Hilton was still the same cunt who used to out celebrities, he would have dragged Harry Styles out of the closet kicking and screaming years ago.

by Anonymousreply 13211/06/2014

I used to think Louis was gay but after that weed video I don´t think it anymore. Just Harry and Naill

by Anonymousreply 13311/06/2014

They´re the B52s from boybanders. 4 to 5

by Anonymousreply 13411/06/2014

His bisexuality was manufactured.

by Anonymousreply 13511/06/2014

R135 what harrys? That much is obvious. Straight but wants the attention.

by Anonymousreply 13611/06/2014

I was quoting Robert Downey Jr., R136. But I tend to think Styles is bi at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 13711/06/2014

No R136, he's gay

by Anonymousreply 13811/06/2014

Funny how immediately after this revelation of gender not being important, he suddenly has a new girlfriend named Erin Foster!

by Anonymousreply 13911/08/2014

Harry has had from the beginning with some(not fangurls) people saying that he is probably bisexual just as certain people say that Louis is gay.There are some saying that Harry is trying in some ways to mimic Mick Jagger and David Bowie.

by Anonymousreply 14011/08/2014

r139, Yep I noticed that too. His people are fast and they won't stand for this homosexual nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 14111/08/2014

Didn't Erin Foster date Samantha Ronson? That's an even worst beard than Swift.

by Anonymousreply 14211/08/2014

R142 I don't think she is a beard. In order for her to be considered one she would have to force herself on Harry a la Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 14311/08/2014

Now he's dating a former lesbian!? Liam probably swallowed the bi thing more easily.

by Anonymousreply 14411/08/2014

He's going out on his own soon. He's been morphing his image to be more androgynous. Long hair, sexy tats, rings, tighter jeans. I hope he moves toward harder rock.

by Anonymousreply 14511/08/2014

R45 I don't think he can anymore and I don't think he wants to. I think the future has something completely different in store for Harry Styles.

by Anonymousreply 14611/08/2014

Sorry I meant R145

by Anonymousreply 14711/08/2014

Wow, this James Franco crap is catching on.

by Anonymousreply 14811/09/2014

I think he's morphing into a lesbian and that's why he's dating one. All makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 14911/09/2014

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

by Anonymousreply 15011/09/2014

Ugh, what a pointless statement by Louis. The only people that will care are DL commentors. Their teen fan base REALLY doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 15111/09/2014

@R151, it's the daring that matters. He dares to do that despite his management and other pressures

by Anonymousreply 15211/09/2014

R148 what is this James Franco crap?? I'm intrigued

by Anonymousreply 15311/09/2014

R153, it's using ambiguous sexual orientation to further your entertainment career.

by Anonymousreply 15411/09/2014

R154, how did James Franco's orientation further his career? Did he get cast in 127 Hours or Dawn of the Planet of the Apes because people wondered if he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 15511/09/2014

R155, sort of. It's all his artsy fartsy gay-themed side projects that keep him popular between his big roles. He would be a "B"-list celebrity if he didn't generate the sexuality buzz that he does.

by Anonymousreply 15611/12/2014

R156 what sexuality buzz? Straight girls seem to genuinely like him. He is been sold as a heartthrob somehow

by Anonymousreply 15711/15/2014

Sorry shitty grammar:

He has been sold OR He is being sold

by Anonymousreply 15811/15/2014

They greeted TRH the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge at the Royal Variety Show. Harry should keep his hair like that. It's longer, but it makes him look quite a bit older. Zayn's longer locks highlight his cheekbones, but looks like it could get feminine fast. Plus it's from the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 15911/15/2014

So has Harry joined the team or nah?

by Anonymousreply 16011/16/2014

Now he just put his hand on Niall's knee and said, "Don't knock it until you've tried it!" when the interviewer suggested that Niall date a man.

by Anonymousreply 16111/16/2014

[quote[He's been morphing his image to be more androgynous. Long hair, sexy tats,

There's no such thing as "sexy tats."

by Anonymousreply 16211/16/2014

R162, why is DL so against tats!? They're hot when everything is young and tight. Then you hide them when you grow up. Of course Harry's a musician, so I would expect him to be overly-inked.

by Anonymousreply 16311/16/2014

Tats are for trendy airhead followers, not for people with minds of their own.

by Anonymousreply 16411/16/2014

I'm pretty sure I'm not either.

by Anonymousreply 16511/16/2014

Were the rumors about Harry and Louis true?

by Anonymousreply 16611/16/2014

Yes they are!

by Anonymousreply 16711/16/2014

There's absolutely no evidence to support R167. Let's stick to the facts people.

by Anonymousreply 16811/16/2014

Well things are getting interesting at least. I get the feeling Harry wants to come out or has just stopped giving a fuck. I don't buy into the it's all James Franco style act view. He hasn't ever had a proper relationship with a woman as far as I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 16911/16/2014

"I'm pretty sure I'm not, but then, what do I know?"

by Anonymousreply 17011/16/2014

What's surprising about that video R169 is that Liam says: keeping it real, the dream team when the interviewer points out they are (Niall and Harry) both single. Does that mean that the remaining 3 members of the band are NOT 'keeping it real'. Are they lying about their relationships? Are they bearding? Quite an interesting choice of words.

by Anonymousreply 17111/16/2014

R171, it doesn't mean that at all. Religious family values nut jobs like Liam don't even consider that kind of thing.

Harry MAY join the team; let's just be grateful for that.

by Anonymousreply 17211/16/2014

@R172 with all, I think Liam is a phony. I believe he projects a different image in public from what he's really about. I think he's sampled Zayn that's why he's not that judgemental with the likes of Harry or Louis.

by Anonymousreply 17311/16/2014

R173, that would have been so effin hawt.

by Anonymousreply 17411/16/2014

by Anonymousreply 17511/16/2014

We've all seen the photos of group members spooning and all of that intimate stuff. There's still no evidence, though I agree that Harry's the most likely to be bi certainly. And he's getting old enough that he's probably resenting the power structure telling him to reign it in. We'll see more "slip ups".

by Anonymousreply 17611/16/2014

Slip ups followed hopefully by a big coming out

by Anonymousreply 17711/16/2014

Don't forget that one Swedish interview where the boys were asked, "Since every boy band has a gay member, which one of you would be the one most likely to come out in the future?"

Harry volunteered, "I can play for both teams!"

The band agreed that Louis was the most camp and that he'd be the one most likely to come out.

by Anonymousreply 17811/16/2014

I've heard that there's a picture of Harry and Louis kissing underwater in a swimming pool.

by Anonymousreply 17911/17/2014

Do you mean this r179

by Anonymousreply 18011/17/2014

Thats fake though.

by Anonymousreply 18111/17/2014

I don't get why people are so obsessed with the One Direction guys. They re a group of gangly, 12-year-old looking FUGLY men with very little talent or charisma. In the UK you see better looking men walking down the street on any day.

To make matters worse, they are a creation of Simon Cowell, who is the master of junk pop music. Seriously, even awful groups like BSB or the equally hideous N'Sync (who were a collection of ugly men if I ever saw one), were less insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 18211/17/2014

Zayn is the only attractive one

by Anonymousreply 18311/17/2014

Zayn was cute but he's looking a bit manorexic recently. Besides the blonde, they all look tired and strung out.

by Anonymousreply 18411/17/2014

Harry has this attractiveness that is the equivalent of a Sour Patch Kid -- sweet and sour looking.

by Anonymousreply 18511/17/2014

r182 is clearly an effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 18611/17/2014

Why wasn't Zayn with them on the Today Show?

by Anonymousreply 18711/17/2014

R187

They said he was sick or some shit, but Matt Lauer wasn't buying it.

I hear he has a substance abuse issue.

by Anonymousreply 18811/17/2014

You hear that from Matt Lauer or from the video where Louis and Zayn are openly talking about doing drugs R188?

by Anonymousreply 18911/17/2014

Zayn is the only one who can actually sing. The rest need CONSTANT coaching and rehearsal to even be decent onstage. He probably feels stifled.

by Anonymousreply 19011/17/2014

Not surprised Zayn and Louis are the druggies. They've been looking pretty coked out recently.

by Anonymousreply 19111/17/2014

Harry avoiding the female celebrity you have a crush on question today.

by Anonymousreply 19211/17/2014

Each member of 1D except Niall has had accusations of drug use

by Anonymousreply 19311/17/2014

Hate to break it to you R193 but Niall has been pictured with a joint.

by Anonymousreply 19411/19/2014

If anyone says, "I'm pretty sure I'm not," then they probably are. He's had enough experiences at this point in his life to know where he stands on the issue.

by Anonymousreply 19511/19/2014

Niall seems like the most innocent one.

Harry seems like the one with the biggest heart.

Louis seems like the most narcissistic.

Liam seems like the biggest douche.

Zayn seems like the most Muslim (can't think of anything else).

by Anonymousreply 19611/19/2014

bump for more 1D conversation

by Anonymousreply 19711/22/2014

Who is your favorite 1D member and why?

I think Harry is my favorite because he is such an adorable little TROLL (plus, he seems the one most likely to swing for our team).

My second favorite is Niall because he is so sweet and innocent.

by Anonymousreply 19811/23/2014

The obvious just follows, does it not?

by Anonymousreply 19911/23/2014

r182, did you ever listen to a BSB song? They had beautiful harmonies.

by Anonymousreply 20011/23/2014

My vote is for the handsome LT.

by Anonymousreply 20111/23/2014

R201, why Louis?

I used to really like him, I thought he was beautiful in the "One Thing" music video.

But now he just looks like shit. Plus, he seems like a prick.

by Anonymousreply 20211/23/2014

Whatever! Harry still wants him

by Anonymousreply 20311/23/2014

I like how he dissed two of his group mates. Both Louis and Liam have tweeted I AM NOT GAY in defense to stories they are lol.

by Anonymousreply 20411/23/2014

R198, in order of the most fun: Harry>Niall>Louis>Zayn>Liam

I order of the most fuckable: Harry>Louis>Zayn>Liam>Niall

Best voice: Zayn(when he's not high)>Liam>Harry/Niall>Louis

by Anonymousreply 20511/23/2014

He's hideous.

by Anonymousreply 20611/23/2014

Who's hideous?

by Anonymousreply 20711/23/2014

Well, all of them but I was referring to Harry Styles. That GQ pic HAS to go. And if that was the best one I never want to see the outtakes.

by Anonymousreply 20811/23/2014

Another vote for Louis T here. He's well fit and sexy, and I love his cockiness.

This pic. Oh my lord.

by Anonymousreply 20911/23/2014

Yes, but they are deteriorating at a rapid pace. I think the moment they leave 1D and start to have normal life: no drugs, eating and sleeping properly, they will look much better.

by Anonymousreply 21011/23/2014

I think the Zayn Malik thread has just been closed down as we discussed why Louis Tomlinson looks unhealthy, emaciated and drugged up. Clear attempt to gag us? I'll say it here instead: Louis is a public person who is barely out of the spotlight and as shown by the Matt Lauer interview, one does not need to be a rocket scientist to figure out what a young person his age gets up to. He does NOT look healthy, no amount of censorship will make me say the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 21111/23/2014

R211, let the kid do some coke and fuck some groupies. He'll live hard and either die young or get old and fat. It's been done before. Nothing new here.

by Anonymousreply 21211/23/2014

I have to agree having seen this of Louis at LAX on Sunday. While still beautiful, his face looks really gaunt. His body looks really thin and small also. I didn't realise how tiny he is. Security don't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping people back either. It must be hell to have to deal with. Are they confronted with that everytime they go out in public? He seems really subdued. I wanted to see the sassiness!

by Anonymousreply 21311/25/2014

R213

[quote]Louis, pray for Jesus!

HAHA

by Anonymousreply 21411/25/2014

He left the club last night with girls. Ugh

by Anonymousreply 21611/30/2014

It's official: Matt Healy from the 1975 is gay

by Anonymousreply 21711/30/2014

Matt is cute. He reminds me of the grungy twink phenomenon that was Ash Stymest.

by Anonymousreply 21811/30/2014

R216, I fuck [italic]whomever[/italic]I want, male or female, [italic]whenever[/italic] I want, [italic]wherever[/italic] I want.

DIG IT OR FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 21912/01/2014

R217 I'm pretty sure Matt is dating Alex Turner's ex, or he did.

by Anonymousreply 22012/01/2014

Do people really think this dude is attractive? Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 22112/01/2014

Yes, R221, he's attractive like a sour patch kid.

He has a adorable, cute kind of ugliness to him!

by Anonymousreply 22212/01/2014

Plus, there's something about him that makes me think of a kitten!

by Anonymousreply 22312/01/2014

Oh, I just want to TICKLE him!

by Anonymousreply 22412/01/2014

Does he even work out? His bod is slack, bro.

by Anonymousreply 22512/01/2014

I think he should go easy with the tats. They seem to be kind of random.

by Anonymousreply 22612/01/2014

In the last few months I have seen him in photos and he has started looking a bit smug. The cuteness came from youth, now that he's growing older he is turning into an uneducated thug.

by Anonymousreply 22712/02/2014

I can't believe that anyone wouldn't believe that he fucks women. I'm not saying he isn't bi, but there are a lot of people who think he beards and this is all an act.

by Anonymousreply 22812/02/2014

R228, that he f***s women. Really?

by Anonymousreply 22912/04/2014

R228, I agree. He's young and attractive. I'm sure Harry has been fucking everything.

by Anonymousreply 23012/04/2014

Harry Styles is so gorgeous. It's beyond comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 23112/05/2014

R231 I ship them

by Anonymousreply 23212/05/2014

He's bi/gay. No completely straight man has been romantically linked to Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 23312/05/2014

This is true. Every dude she's been linked with has been known to like the penis.

by Anonymousreply 23412/05/2014

Not that I don't think that Harry's bi, but the Taylor Swift argument is a bit circular.

[quote]Every dude she's been linked with has been known to like the penis.

But how do we know that? The answer is typically "because he dated Taylor Swift" :|

by Anonymousreply 23512/05/2014

R231, Sir Ian blew me away by how quickly he came back with that charming "so are you". There's a 90% chance that they didn't fuck after the show, but Sir Ian's still got it. And there's a chance that he tore Harry's musky teen cunt right open.

by Anonymousreply 23612/05/2014

They look so good together.

by Anonymousreply 23712/06/2014

R237, that link is broken :(

by Anonymousreply 23812/06/2014

The chemistry between Harry and Ian McKellen was impressive. He's certainly won an ally. I'm sure Ian would do anything to help and protect Harry

by Anonymousreply 23912/06/2014

Did anybody else notice the look Louis gives Sir Ian around 0:38 secs into that video? It might have been Louis' musky teen cunt that was later torn open.

by Anonymousreply 24012/06/2014

Boy George said on Twitter that Louis looks like a young David Bowie and oh my god look at this.

by Anonymousreply 24212/11/2014

Sorry this is the photo.

by Anonymousreply 24312/11/2014

DUDES! did you hear what he posted on Niall's instagram today?

by Anonymousreply 24401/07/2015

lol I've already posted it twice in other threads :)

I thought the "not that important" line from the one interview was brilliant, and the "don't knock it till you've tried it" from the other was cute and funny, but this stunt is a little weird and seems like true attention seeking.

That's not to say that all of his news-worthy sexually-ambiguous quotes haven't been for attention. We may never know.

by Anonymousreply 24501/07/2015

R128, if that were the case, then Louis and Nick would have to concede that they'd been sexually involved with each other, indirectly.

Just imagine the hilarity of their reactions.

by Anonymousreply 24601/07/2015

He's not attractive whatsoever...so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 24703/02/2015

[R244] what was posted on Niall instagram? (one month late sorry)

by Anonymousreply 24803/02/2015

Being the goose attention whore that he is Harry is smart to capitalize on the bi rumors

o

by Anonymousreply 24903/02/2015

Bullshit! Harry is dating Jared Leto.

by Anonymousreply 25004/17/2015

Those aren't the best examples but Harry really does look like a very young Jagger.

by Anonymousreply 25104/17/2015

"not sure if you knew this, but jared leto writes all of our one direction pieces." (MTV)

by Anonymousreply 25204/17/2015

Harry and Jeff Azoff recently:

by Anonymousreply 25304/19/2015

Sorry!

by Anonymousreply 25404/19/2015

That pic of Harry & Jeff looks like a lot more than just agent-client business relationship.

by Anonymousreply 25504/20/2015

R255 I dislike speculation about Harry and Jeff, but you are right. It looks a bit like:

Jeff:"Honey, look daddy (Irving) is sending his love". Harry: (squeezing sensually against his lever)"Say hi for me"

Jeff: (texting back) Dad, Harry is here. He arrived yesterday

by Anonymousreply 25604/20/2015

*lover*

by Anonymousreply 25704/20/2015

[R256] Awww! So cute!!!

by Anonymousreply 25804/20/2015

Zayn Malik booty call - sneaking GIRLS into Harry's hotel room

by Anonymousreply 25904/20/2015

Harry looks so feminine in the snap with Jeff. He recently said he would be "so ugly" without long hair. Was in print so no idea if he actually did say it. But wonder...where that, the pink lace thongs, nail polish etc are heading.

Some think he is wearing blue or gray eyeliner in the pics where he is wearing the blue bandana and women's boots.

He was similarly clingy with Grimshaw, Winston, etc.

Poor Louis, with only a joint and a soccer ball for comfort, eh? Dude seems pretty damn cheerful.

by Anonymousreply 26004/20/2015

If they were involved think it would be more likely that picture would be hidden. Said to be a large budget item for his management.

So, since blatant, makes it less likely that something is going on to me.

Anyone on West Coast know Jeff? He has a girlfriend.

Having Harry Styles hang all over you, regardless of your sexual orientation, seems like it would be pretty hot, except when you are in a sense an employee, then kind of weird.

by Anonymousreply 26104/20/2015

Fuck Louis Tomlinson. He is a homophobe. Just watch the marijuana video. You can hear him trashing gays AGAIN! Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 26204/20/2015

"(...)One Direction need to get their meaning straight when they say the word "gay". Homophobic language is endemic in Britain's schools and these insults can have a devastating impact on the self-esteem of gay young people. The boys ought to know better and should be setting an example to their millions of fans.(...)."

by Anonymousreply 26304/20/2015

What is Zach's deal?

by Anonymousreply 26404/20/2015
by Anonymousreply 26504/20/2015

@[R264]Everybody wants a piece of Harry...

by Anonymousreply 26604/20/2015

Zach was using him to promote his movie. Is Zach gay?

by Anonymousreply 26704/20/2015

Sure seems like it R264 and the Azoffs top that list. Must be exhausting. Creepy when these adults could be his dad or mom.

From the pic with Jeff, similar ones with Winston, Grimshaw, etc, and the LACK of any pics of Tomlinson,draw your own conclusions about the headline in GQ.

by Anonymousreply 26804/20/2015

R262 there is a separate thread about Louis. The video was a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 26904/20/2015

R269 So what? A year a go, today, tomorrow...He is a homophobe! Period.

by Anonymousreply 27004/20/2015

R262, what homophobic thing did you hear in weed video?

by Anonymousreply 27104/20/2015

by Anonymousreply 27204/20/2015

He called the One Direction tour merchandise gay (in a very depreciative way).

by Anonymousreply 27304/20/2015

R272 if you are R262, what did you hear that is homophobic? Specifically?

by Anonymousreply 27404/20/2015

R262, you are posting a lot on this thread, but not answering the question.

by Anonymousreply 27504/20/2015

Of course he's not bisexual. But nowadays he desperately wants people to think he is. He wants to be Jagger.

by Anonymousreply 27604/20/2015

Supporting the lgbtytrreedsswerr43eewws community does not make on gay.

by Anonymousreply 27704/20/2015

sweet geek.

by Anonymousreply 27804/20/2015

@275 WTF! What's wrong w/ you? Watch the bloody video again!

by Anonymousreply 27904/20/2015

"LOUIS TOMLINSON CRITICIZED BY GAY RIGHTS GROUP FOR ALLEGED HOMOPHOBIC COMMENT IN LEAKED VIDEO: "THEIR WORDS HAVE INFLUENCE""

by Anonymousreply 28004/20/2015

"We Get It, Louis Tomlinson — You’re Straight, But You’re Also A Jerk"///Once again, a member of One Direction has taken it upon himself to clear up gay rumors, or in this case, a gay connection, in the most disrespectful of ways.

A woman by the name of Jenn Selby recently wrote a piece in which she claims that Tomlinson, 22, wore a shirt with a rainbow Apple design to support the coming out of the company’s CEO Tim Cook. She never once implied that the singer himself was anything but heterosexual.

However, Tomlinson still didn’t take too lightly to Selby’s assumption and decided to reply to her via his Twitter.

Is anyone else seeing a recurring problem here?

This is not the first time a member of the “Steal My Girl” group has recanted homosexual claims with strong wording that veers on homophobia. This isn’t even Tomlinson’s first time — back in 2012, he attacked fans who commented on his once-close relationship with fellow group mate Harry Styles, calling the non-existent romance “f******* bulls****”.

For some reason, the group constantly finds themselves in some sort of mess before asking the public to chalk it all up to them “growing up”.

Even if Selby was in the wrong for connecting Tomlinson’s sartorial choices with some kind of bigger message, the young man still comes off as being completely disrespectful and childish in the face of his many gay fans. Of course, another apology will come from this — especially with their new album Four dropping in a matter of days — but I think the time has also come to realize that some people will just never learn.

I guess everyone can’t be like Styles — and that’s truly unfortunate.

Jonathan Brown is a Senior Writer for RantLifestyle. Feel free to follow him on Twitter, Google or Facebook. Be warned: he likes to talk.

by Anonymousreply 28104/20/2015

I thought this thread was about Harry Styles?

by Anonymousreply 28204/20/2015

OMG, give it a rest.

The BS tweets may not even have been made by Louis. The same journalist just wrote a very nice piece about his imprint label this past weekend. The tweets supporting Modest in their litigation against clients were similarly suspect. The SONY leaks demonstrated that the 1D twitter accounts are used for promo and that likely includes promo of the "straight" narrative for Louis. It is almost unheard of for boy band members to be portrayed as anything but available, except for that homophobe with a beard, Louis. Why might that be?

If he's not a homophobe, then the "flamboyance" and body language could mean what? Kid has balls, loved him walking by his management after winning an award and coolly refusing to high five him at an industry function. Probably engendered a bit of ill will there though, eh?

"Gay" is a common adjective used by young people, not ideal but common. Given the "bromances" pushed to CHILDREN, it may in fact be that some of the merch appears "gay" for all I know. So is "sick" or do you think that is super indicative of illness? The trolling on these 1D threads is a hoot. Y'all are earning your keep for sure.

So many shows not sold out, got it. Thing is, people perceived as homophobes are often presumed in US to be secretly closeted and self hating. So you just seem hateful yourself, not exactly "straightening."

This is a Harry thread.

by Anonymousreply 28304/20/2015

Louis this weekend at link, and his sister liked the post by the fan on social media. Louis has repeatedly been said my fans to be sensitive to gender issues, pronouns, etc, even those missed by Harry. Might think he'd be ace with his own pink lace thongs, hair ribbons, etc, but it's Louis who seems to have intuition and sensitivity.

Back to Mr. Styles...wonder who he is draped over tonight? He seems to regularly hang with people of a different generation. Too bad he couldn't go under the radar and head off to Turkey with the Primrose Hill gang. Not sure he isn't most similar to Zayn, with an ability to turn on the charm when he wants to. Kid is only 21, Handler and Corden could be his parents and Azoff his grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 28404/20/2015

Is it really necessary to quote rants by "rantlifestyle?" About someone who is not the subject of the thread? About something that happened a full year ago? Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 28504/20/2015

Wonder why Harry did not turn up to support Corden? He really has been lying low in LA this break.

Quick trips to Coachella, golf, dinner out for a bday party but no real public appearances.

by Anonymousreply 28604/20/2015

... Because I'm gay and Louis is my lover. Just like Justin and JC.

by Anonymousreply 28804/20/2015

R287 can we hold you to that or will you clear your cookies?

No one who is not being paid posts or communicates with such excess.

Suspect that you are not in fact "done" but time will tell.

Back to Mr. Styles and the objects of his draping.

Have we ever seen him hang on a female the way he hangs on Jeff, Winston, etc?

by Anonymousreply 28904/20/2015

Not a freak here, I wish. Having looked at some of the fan fics re: Harry, Louis and Zayn, I REALLY wish, lol. Oh to be a fly on the wall. One can only hope for a video one day...so much beauty and all those teen hormones! So fun to contemplate.

by Anonymousreply 29004/20/2015

Theory

by Anonymousreply 29104/20/2015

GQ article was written 2 years ago, perhaps his thinking has evolved or he has gotten better at swerving when he gets these questions. Harry has never had the kind of chemistry with any women that he has with men. To maintain marketability that has been obscured by very aggressive PR.

by Anonymousreply 29204/20/2015

This was interesting, esp in front of children and in Dubai, lol.

by Anonymousreply 29304/21/2015

R281 Trolls and shills have worked HARD to discourage any gays and lesbians from being fans so your link is so funny.

Niall referred to young girls, to their faces, as a "shower of cunts" - when harassed in public, another less than ideal but age appropriate utterance. What should we do, tar and feather him?

Louis wore the Apple rainbow shirt to the X Factor and kept it on all night. Some tabs even removed him from images of the night. It was Liam, Niall, Simon and Louis. It was after Cook had recently come out and Harry had made one of his self outing statements. Context, dude, context.

Part of the focus on merch was because that is one of the main ways that the BAND, rather than management make money. So if the merch sucks, kind of a personal issue, yeah? From what he and Zayn said, they wanted merch that was more congruent with their ages and real selves and that wasn't so cheap, cheesy and overpriced and that didn't portray them as years younger.

by Anonymousreply 29404/21/2015

WTH is up with this?

by Anonymousreply 29504/21/2015

Lol, much of this is familiar from slightly upthread.

by Anonymousreply 29604/21/2015

Nick's management insists he has never and never would sleep with Harry.

So, where is this going?

by Anonymousreply 29704/21/2015

Does anyone know if Nick and Douglas Booth have something going on? They're always together. Or is he just playing it up ala Gryles?

by Anonymousreply 29804/21/2015

Hope that Nick manages to get some sometimes, he's always with a gaggle of girls.

by Anonymousreply 29904/21/2015

Why looky here

by Anonymousreply 30004/21/2015

"Exactly, it was the beginning of “anyone but Louis” in my opinion. It lead to a lot of people being like “Of course Harry’s not straight, but you’re deluded if you think he and Louis are together!” Very harmful, very effective."

by Anonymousreply 30104/21/2015

The plot thickens...

by Anonymousreply 30204/21/2015

I read the ass of Louis threads and then the Gryles ones that spawned from that. On the Gryles threads there were more people posting with a name than I've ever seen on any thread on DL. Most of them claimed to be fans of Nick who were only interested in Harry through association with Nick and complained anytime Louis was brought up. I remember one of them even claiming they thought Haylor was real, but backed down when Harry did that ridiculous pap walk out of her hotel in the morning.

Looking back on it now it was a bit weird.

by Anonymousreply 30304/21/2015

Why did harry celebrate his 21st in la without any of his british mates, long term or new or, any of his family? Seems obsessed with fame and famous people

by Anonymousreply 30404/21/2015

Infact he seems to have dumped his old mates and family to spend all his spare time with that azoff family. Think that goes beyond a work thing

by Anonymousreply 30504/21/2015

Besides he sister, did Harry ever take friends on the road? He seems to be a bit of a lone wolf, not as close to family as Zayn or friends as Louis. He attaches himself intensely to people, Ed, Nick, Azoffs. Azoffs are all about the $, that is the basis of the relationship. Maybe being the youngest, Harry had less buddies to draw on. Just Sen d to spend a lot of time with much older folks.

There were several friends from London at his party. Alexa, Pixie, Cara, etc., all part of Nick's crowd.

Kid just seems pretty exploited and a bit lonely.

by Anonymousreply 30604/21/2015

He had friends there, Remi, Alexa, Pixie, Liam, Louis, etc.

Several of the friends Louis is constantly with are on his payroll, probably true for Liam too. They pay friends to be available and befriend staff, their lives are all travel. They didn't finish school, never made friends at uni. Harry has friends like Ed whose schedules might not mesh.

Azoffs are about $$$ with a veneer of social relationship, that's fine.

I did not see their movie but someone mentioned Anne did not seem all that warm or close to Harry. Louis' mom seems to lean on him, happens sometimes.

Zany has the most stable family and also enjoys time alone to do art, etc. Having hanger ons around goes with the territory for the rest, yeah? Niall has kind of a sports crew?

by Anonymousreply 30704/21/2015

Just because Remi and Alexa are fame whores, doesn't mean they are not his friends. There were scads of Brits he knows there, Cara, Rita, Chris Martin, only obvious folks missing would be Zayn, Niall, Grimmy, Ed. All people he hangs out with, often.

Wonder if it killed Grimmy a bit for his people to state he had never and would never fuck Harry.

So many narratives being deconstructed in real world while lame attempts are made to reconstruct them on DL, lol.

Clients tend to stay with Azoff for a long time and he calls many family friends. They are kinda his LA family, and its lucrative for all and for other clients. It is a social business after all.

Anyone have an idea where all this is headed?

by Anonymousreply 30804/21/2015

Bi is best career saving label but if there was no Grimmy and there is no Jeff or Winston, well, um, .....

Grimmy likely was a friend, served a purpose and boosted his own career. Anyone know if they still hang out at all? Have same circle of friends.

People like Corden, has known Louis since he was in grade school, has known Harry for years, they hang in London and LA.

There is plenty of drama from Modest! and nutty relatives, his party was a mix of friends and industry folks, and was months ago.

If no one has noticed, there seems to be a push on this board away from discussing sex that IS likely occurring. Lol.

Still wonder what was said on ass thread 8 to get it locked.

by Anonymousreply 30904/21/2015

R295 WOW, it's the Gryles show all over again: Welcome to 2012-2013. I wonder how Harry is feeling about all of this right now in LA.

by Anonymousreply 31004/21/2015

R298 Yes, they go everywhere together. If they didn't genuinely like one another I'm sure they wouldn't do it. However, the question I'm asking myself is whether they are fucking. Not sure. I think Nick did with Harry - not all the way but enough to qualify as sex. With Dougie I think Nick is working him.

by Anonymousreply 31104/21/2015

Harry has a friend from school who's been on tour with them a few times. I'm pretty sure he's about the only male friend he had in school though and there's no way he could bring a girl out on tour, the drama would be insane. Harry was also a year below the other boys in school so all of his friends will still be at uni whereas the other boy's friends have mostly graduated by now. Louis only really brought his friends to work for him on tour once they were done with uni.

by Anonymousreply 31204/21/2015

R310, isn't it the ANTI-Gryles show?

When Harry said they were friends and now Grimmy's people put out a denial as to the past and hilariously, as to the future, the FUTURE, paid people are STILL trying to push that narrative here?

Wonder how much these "social media" jobs pay? Just say the same script over and over. Doesn't seem hard. Send planted photos or links to Modest! website to a list of blogs, easy peasy.

Harry looks perfectly happy in LA and it is likely his paid people that are deconstructing this narrative at long last. Must be kinda fun to spend his money UNDOING the work of Modest!, no?

Anyone know where Louis is?

by Anonymousreply 31304/21/2015

A rep for Nick told Daily Star Online: “To be clear, Nick has not slept with Harry Styles.

“Nick absolutely denies that his response conveyed any suggestion that he had (or would) sleep with Harry Styles.”

by Anonymousreply 31404/21/2015

From a blog, some valid points ---

"Nobody in the official 1D camp ever called out Gryles people as “lost causes” or said they had “ridiculous conspiracy theories” or it was “the biggest load of bullshit” they’d ever heard.

Why is that? Ask yourself WHY the concept of “Larry” was treated like this and all the other “ships,” espeically Gryles and Hazoff, have been joked about and played up and shown to the world?

Why do they treat Harry & Louis so differently in important and significant ways?"

Um, cuz it could COST THEM $$$?

by Anonymousreply 31504/21/2015

The kind of drama at link is fun.

Crazy grandpa, getting crazier, not so much.

Now that Billboard ran news of Louis' imprint label in a very prominent spot this am, is he heading off to LA? Guess we shall see.

Still think must have pained Grimshaw, even if he boosted his career from all the Gryles silliness and even if he was perhaps paid. Harry was stunning in 2012 and 2013 and you just have to KNOW Nick wanted that. Whether he had it or not, to have a public statement made like today, just kind of a boner killer. Reality has little bearing on any of the stories pushed, everyone is getting that now, yes?

And our little DL seems to be a real hotbed of Modest! trolling and shilling, isn't that special?

by Anonymousreply 31604/21/2015

Labels are limiting.

I personally believe that an awful lot of the adult population would go for this given the opportunity.

Bet Grimmy took a lot of cold showers, lol.

I know many lesbians who would do Harry or blow Lou given a chance, there is something a bit androgynous about each and they are hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 31704/21/2015

Can't believe everything you read on the internet but some testify that Jeff Azoff is straight.

"Anonymous asked: how do you know he's straight ? lol

Who, jeff? Because Ihe and I have a number of mutual friends or professional acquaintances.

I’m not the only one either. @plaidshirtsandheadacarves has a bunch of mutual connections with him too, all to the same result."

Anyone here who can confirm or refute with anything other than closeness of Styles with Azoffs and Jeff accompanying him out to be "seen" often with other clients of Jeff?

Cannot believe that NO ONE on here knows Jeff at all. Is this such a NY based board?

by Anonymousreply 31804/21/2015

This seems like a shift...

No rushing off for froyo with Chelsea Handler?

"What was really telling was the a bit by the Daily Star Uk.

“A spokesperson for Harry declined to comment."

So the idea that Harry is less than straight seems to have taken hold and to not be contained by a hysterical team response. In fact team seems to be cleaning up misleading past narratives.

Someone who used to post claimed that Harry and Louis had been legally married for years...dunno.

by Anonymousreply 31904/21/2015

Promoting the guys charitable endeavors through Gay Times? Seriously? Pigs just flew.

by Anonymousreply 32004/21/2015

Gay Times UK tweet

Has anyone checked on Max Clifford today?

by Anonymousreply 32104/21/2015

Some guy meeting Harry in LA

by Anonymousreply 32204/21/2015

And then there is this language

"Not to mention Nick's frosty relationship with Harry's fellow rumoured-lover Louis Tomlinson, eh?

However, a representative for Nick came forward today to clarify the star's relationship, telling The Daily Star: "To be clear, Nick has not slept with Harry Styles.

"Nick absolutely denies that his response conveyed any suggestion that he had (or would) sleep with Harry Styles"."

Fellow rumoured-lover, eh?

by Anonymousreply 32304/22/2015

Pretty striking how much the narrative has shifted in a really short time.

Wonder what else will happen over the break, goes until early June.

Seems like a new team is certainly possible with all this.

Where is Louis?

by Anonymousreply 32404/22/2015

[quote]If no one has noticed, there seems to be a push on this board away from discussing sex that IS likely occurring. Lol.

Yes. I posted this on the Louis' ass thread just to send the aunties into cardiac arrest:

"Louis' legendary ass

All lubed up and slick

It's Home Sweet Home

For Harry's thick, long dick"

Naturally, within moments, I got a reply of: "Allegedly. We don't know for sure."

by Anonymousreply 32504/22/2015

Well, given the exhibitionist thrills Harry and Louis seem to seek and what we have already been made voyeurs of, one can only hope, eh?!

One can only imagine what Niall has seen. That is why him liking the Sims gay porn of Louis and Harry, where a Niall figure watches them get it on throughout the house is hilarious. They were all so young and hormonal the other guys literally looked mesmerized at times. Lucky us that so much was captured.

Had to kill Grimmy for that denial to be issued, total dick wilter and he wanted Harry at his arguably most beautiful. Didn't get him or at least wants to publically say he didn't.

Lots of folks are referring to Azoff as grandpa, wonder what else he may have in store for us?

by Anonymousreply 32604/22/2015

We had Ed talking about the size of Harry's dick, now this vine of Louis floating around, lol. Seriously, no wonder Harry has gone on and on and on about the "nice shorts" that are worn in soccer. And it's not just Louis, check out all of the players in white shorts. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 32704/22/2015

R325 I am the one; I'm guilty

Because I believe it is open to discussion. We suspect some fucking goes on, but as much as I would love it to be so, there is no conclusive proof Harry and Louis are presently fucking.

I would love for it to be true, but I suspect Mr Styles fucks other guys. He seems to like spreading the love. I would also like to know whether Zayn and Liam did the dirty. Some evidence suggests they did but just like with Harry and Louis is not conclusive.

I'm the first who would want it to be true and to get a leaked sex video, from either of them, in the process!

by Anonymousreply 32804/22/2015

Not Nick, Winston, Cal or Jeff. Not Kendall, Alexa, Cara, Nadine or Taylor. So, who?

by Anonymousreply 33004/22/2015

Looney Girl and minions at R332, give it a rest.

by Anonymousreply 33304/23/2015

R332's right. There's no way he's bi, or even gay. Run of the mill straight-guy, wanting to look deep. Classic Franco syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 33404/23/2015

Isn't r332 saying harry is gay??

by Anonymousreply 33504/23/2015

Even Rita Ora wants a piece of Harry. Think they hung out when she was with Cara D and Cara and Harry bearded for each other...Not sure being famous is as glamorous as we might think?

R335, think you might be on to something, lol.

by Anonymousreply 33604/23/2015

R334 you need shill re-training. You are quoting a poster who said the opposite of what you claim. Unless you are outing Franco?

There is nothing "deep" about being gay, in fact it usually costs public figures and their teams a LOT of money.

That Harry outs himself as "not straight" and openly ogles men from celebrities to football players says he doesn't care. His team, at least ONE of his teams clearly has felt very differently. To say the least, lol.

by Anonymousreply 33704/23/2015

Not one person has ever met Jeff Azoff personally or professionally?

by Anonymousreply 33804/23/2015

Hilary Duff a closet 1D fan?

by Anonymousreply 33904/23/2015

Hmmm...

"Anonymous asked: I love how people decided an actual private relationship (Jeff and Glenne, private as the relationship itself doesn't happen in public at all as far as I can tell, not as in secret or hidden) is bearding with literally 0 basis just because...

I don’t care what Jeff or his girlfriend do. I don’t caaaaaaareeee.

You know what I care about? I wanna know why the neslein group is holding a chair on the I Heart Media board and so is a subsidiary of Time Warner but they have a long standing beef with one another via their media outlets Billboard and People magazine and both magazines are out there promoting One Direction with stories that are correlating .. These are the things I’m concerned about. Are you going to roll up in here with an answer?"

Guess who else is on that Board?

by Anonymousreply 34004/23/2015

Miss the teeny yellow shorts...

by Anonymousreply 34104/24/2015

Yum

by Anonymousreply 34204/24/2015

Ruined looks?

Seriously?

A lesbian just told me she'd hit this.

Yummy blend of masculine, feminine and dude gets amazing leather goods for free, lol.

Denial had to pain Grimmy. He wanted him bad. May even have had him, denial is just words but still.

by Anonymousreply 34304/24/2015

Billboard could not be further up 1D's ass at this point. Multiple articles a day = mouthpiece of Azoff. So what comes next?

When fan tweeted wondering what Harry was going to wear to a show, he replied, a little black dress...

Guess it might go with his pink lace thongs?

Wonder if Harry or Lou is gonna get a specific beard again, not just this "gaggle of girls" thing?

There is so much build up, to what is the ?

by Anonymousreply 34404/24/2015

Ed seems to have lots of not straight friends.

by Anonymousreply 34504/24/2015

If you could be a girl for 24 hours what would you do?

I'd do Niall.

by Anonymousreply 34604/24/2015

Think that may have been the last night of the Twitter questions.

Bummer.

by Anonymousreply 34704/24/2015

Why are they asking Lance Bass and Adam Lambert about Harry?

by Anonymousreply 34804/24/2015

Wonder if the pink lace thongs, long hair and nail polish is going to end in some interview about gender fluidity some day?

by Anonymousreply 34904/24/2015

Pretty boy chilling in LA

by Anonymousreply 35004/24/2015
by Anonymousreply 35104/24/2015

The LA version of the old days with Nick & Primrose Hill gang...

by Anonymousreply 35204/26/2015

@R348 precisely!

by Anonymousreply 35304/26/2015

@R352 you don't believe those boots are Jeff's right?

by Anonymousreply 35404/26/2015

Look at tag and comments, sweetie.

Not loving color.

by Anonymousreply 35504/26/2015

Jeff is tagged to candy, as is Tommy Bruce. Shoes and boots have own tagging. Comment re boots from Cam.

Someone described boots as pink, someone else as black and blue. Old YSL? Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 35604/26/2015

[quote]Someone who used to post claimed that Harry and Louis had been legally married for years...dunno.

The correct reaction to that isn't "dunno" - it is "can you believe how utterly fucked in the head some people are?".

by Anonymousreply 35704/26/2015

R355 those are Harry's but in the photo shown in post R352 there were also Harry's but standing to the left of Harry's YSLs I believe they couldn't have been Jeff's feet or boots.

by Anonymousreply 35804/26/2015

Harry is living with this Jeff dude for a year now. They are so together, hope Harry will be free soon to make public their relationship.Hot couple!

by Anonymousreply 35904/26/2015

And you know this how R359?

by Anonymousreply 36004/26/2015

Jeff is straight, that's from his girlfriend's instagram.

by Anonymousreply 36104/26/2015

Jeff's "girlfriend"works with him, she just covers for Jeff and Harry. She's a beard, everybody knows. The guys are practicaly inseparable. I bet they will come out the second Harry is free from his contract with 1D. Can't wait to see them happy and content!

by Anonymousreply 36204/26/2015

Thank you R361

by Anonymousreply 36304/26/2015

R362=delusional

by Anonymousreply 36404/26/2015

Why would Jeff need a beard? Why not just y'know not have Harry posting pictures with him and not get papped with him? Then no one would even know who he was.

Harry's straight friends don't seem to have much of a problem with him hanging out with their girlfriends and wives solo. Funny considering he was supposed to have been breaking up marriages at 17.

by Anonymousreply 36504/26/2015

Where is it confirmed that she is, or at least is pretending to be jeff's girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 36604/26/2015

That's her and Jeff dancing and holding hands next to Harry.

by Anonymousreply 36704/26/2015

And this is her, Jeff, and Kendall Jenner at Harry's birthday.

by Anonymousreply 36804/26/2015

Jeff's girlfriend is a beard imo, she appeared the moment Harry and Jeff started to spend all their free time together and live together in LA. Of course a girl was needed to cover the two love birds. Harry lives with Jeff in LA, what proof we need to believe they are an item? I love so much these two boys and I hope soon all will be good for them and they will not be forced to pretend they love other girls.

by Anonymousreply 36904/26/2015

Thanks. I thought it had been confirmed they were dating but if it's just based on observation, I don't think you can conclude a lot. Not saying they aren't a couple but equally, they could just be friends. They're not unusually tactile.

by Anonymousreply 37004/26/2015

R367, R368 well, I guess that settles it, then. Jeff is straight and friends with Harry.

It wouldn't be the first time a straight person strikes up a friendship with gay and vice-versa. It does happen...

by Anonymousreply 37104/26/2015

R370 I think she is in a bunch of family photos too. And this is from her instagram. I'm pretty sure they're a couple.

R371 He works for Creative Artists Agency and his dad is a music manager that Harry has been pictured with a lot of they quite likely also have business of some sort too. And yeah, Harry is friends with quite a few other straight guys/couples.

by Anonymousreply 37204/26/2015

by Anonymousreply 37304/26/2015

Jeff is friends with Harry, just like Grimmy was friends with Harry. As Grimmy admitted this week, not FWB. Just friends.

Harry is a client of Jeff and possibly one day his father.

Harry tends to have these intense friendships with people including their wives and girlfriends. He has his London friends and now that he lives in LA, LA friends who he mainly has met through Jeff. Why is that surprising to anyone? It's not like he's going to UCLA and would meet a lot of folks?

Pics are often misleading, in the ones where a tipsy Harry was hanging on Winston's neck, they were surrounded by band and crew. He is a handsy drunk, esp with men, didn't mean they were having an affair. Ben married well.

Jeff is the catch for G, huge $, just like Ben's wife's family has. Harry is a friend. He needs to be seen out and about, and it's also in Jeff's $$$ interest to facilitate that. Nadine was another Jeff client. Chelsea Handler is an Irving client. It's an industry with a big social dimension.

by Anonymousreply 37404/26/2015

R359 is part of the "anyone but Louis!" crew, lol.

They have matching couple tats for God's sake.

Jeff has a girlfriend.

Commenters on TMZ think they are gay and don't care if they toke up.

Such a tempest in a teapot, guess it spins the meter. Wonder what internet shilling pays?

Can anyone ID the boots - are they YSL? Are they pink? Lavender? The metallic tone and color are unusual.

by Anonymousreply 37504/26/2015

You can tell me this one is straight till the cows come home, ain't buying it!

And the way that the other one needs to touch him and stares at him...and was physically separated from him in public for years, people can connect the dots.

Harry is friends with and a client of Jeff. Rx with Irving still unclear. Jeff and his posse are Harry's LA friends, just like he hangs with Alexa in NY and London.

So they were out buying candy with Harry in pink metallic boots? May be YSL Spring Collection 2015. G's are pretty spiffy too, lol. Even Harry's mom has commented, she is also in photos with Azoff's not because Harry is dating Jeff but because Azoff's consider many clients "family friends" and Harry staying with Irving and Shelli and that being noted in NYT was mutually beneficial to Irving and Harry.

by Anonymousreply 37604/26/2015

Pink or lavender, the kinds of boots that someone who says "don't knock it till you've tried it" about having sex with men might say.

Wearing pink or lavender metallic boots sure doesn't read as "straight" either, esp when not on a red carpet or stage.

I'm sure they would have preferred 5 straight guys, but once Harry kept pushing on outing himself, they neutralized and contained him as best as possible and then went to the "anyone but Louis" mantra as that would make 2 "unavailable" - it's not even the gay part that is the biggest issue but the RELATIONSHIP. See pushing of Grimmy, which Grimmy denied this week, and of Jeff, who has a girlfriend. Irving Azoff's son has a lot of power in the music industry. He would have no need to beard. He has a GIRLFRIEND.

In some UK bands, even straight married people have been forced to deny that relationship out of some psychosis that all must appear to be sexually available. Really wonder if some of these execs are mentally unstable.

They appear to see DL as a mass of unthinking dupes ready to swallow and promote their BS.

by Anonymousreply 37704/26/2015

Whole FAMILY likes pink apparently.

Sis and mom post rainbow things a lot.

Harry is laying low in LA but pink sparkly boots at the candy counter and headlines in People about "Harry bottoms" - kid is trying, lol.

Tons of shots of Niall out at club with Melly last night but not one tab mentioned her, they spun varying tall tales instead. Not a night out, work, whole thing set up by same PR guy working with Louis. Such a STRANGE industry.

The music is not that bad, some of Four is good. Too bad it is such an afterthought, lol.

by Anonymousreply 37804/26/2015

The mom is a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 37904/26/2015

R368 Kim is close to Jeff's sister since kindergarten and Shelli is close to Kris. The Kendall Harry fauxmance was much like Nadine, lucrative for the Azoffs, lol.

Good for building brand of girl. Gave Harry the merest hint of a fig leaf, he, underage, took underage Kendall to a gay bar! Maybe she got some ideas given her carrying on with Cara D. Cara's ex, Rita Ora, is friendly with Harry and Louis. Cara is also part of the Grimmy set. At one point she and Harry bearded for each other, she has since also, like Grimmy, denied any relationship with Harry.

by Anonymousreply 38004/26/2015

Some people or some fans struggle with pink boots. One claimed on Twitter that G used a filter to make them look pink, but hers looked white and black, so that's not it.

People here are not as homophobic and gullible as you might want to think M!M. And the folks who can't deal with pink boots, well, guess they will move on. Any attempts to shift the focus back to 2010, just silly.

It wasn't for a show or for a red carpet, kid just LIKES to wear pink metallic boots, and sometimes pink lace thongs. And, he wants us all to KNOW about those things. Still not loving them, but better than the Captain America pair. Future Bruce Jenner, guess time will tell. Can't imagine him wanting to lose his dick.

The YSL 2015 Spring/Summer line is going to look yummy on Harry.

by Anonymousreply 38104/26/2015

Glenne Christiaansen also works at CAA.

by Anonymousreply 38204/26/2015

Free must be good

by Anonymousreply 38304/26/2015

Lol

Could add Cal, a friend/staff tour photographer & his wife to the list. They have a new baby that Harry has been out with - the wife and the baby are beards too, right? Like Glenne? Riiiiight.

by Anonymousreply 38404/26/2015

Would Bruce Jenner wear these?

by Anonymousreply 38504/26/2015

Louis was kind of erased as a human being, Zain too. You can see now, when for some reason it is safer for Louis to be Louis again, and Zain, for having shifted the boot off his neck a bit, that they are JUST like they were in the early days. Engaged, smiley, healthy looking. What happened in the middle as Louis was pressured to butch it up and Zain's heritage and FATHER were literally erased, was choices of M!M.

Louis had pretty limp wrists at the charity soccer match, it did not go unnoticed, and the sky did not fall. He has his talent contract and imprint label and still look happy and healthy.

Zain's father is on social media, most people assumed he was DEAD, but ZAIN has the only INTACT FAMILY. Zain was just given a prestigious award, even when his hair was not the main attraction. One BASED ON his heritage. Not whitewashing it.

Some of the ugliest pr and social media about these guys, even as minors, has come from people they paid. A lot of it right here. So sad. M!M and Cowell will keep raking it in for years is my understanding. But hopefully they can be happier or as Harry spoke of, more "free."

When/if Harry & Louis come out, as "not straight," couple or not, it will be genuinely brave, more so than the homophobic and misogynistic seeming Bruce who is hoping to spin his reality show. That they had sexualized a 16 year old to the point that newspapers said he was breaking up marriages is just gross. They did it with Zain even earlier. ----------------------------------------- createdoutofnecessity asked:Yeah, I thought it had been said and/or was rather obvious, that shutting Louis down was because he was a walking gay stereotype and if they made him a nobody, no one would talk about his "gayness".

by Anonymousreply 38604/26/2015

I just asked Mama Styles is her son was hung.

by Anonymousreply 38704/26/2015

And she didn't know what you were talking about, as you can't spell @R387

by Anonymousreply 38804/26/2015

Riding a motorcycle while wearing a gold sparkly helmet just SCREAMS heterosexual to me, lol.

Louis had so much more pressure and training re: his mannerisms, etc. Wonder how Harry got away with the Sam jersey?

Harry wore the pink sparkly boots to a birthday party, so it wasn't just a candy run to the drug store, lol.

by Anonymousreply 38904/26/2015

Tend to hope she doesn't spend a lot of time observing her son's dick? That is a special thing between you and YOUR mama R387.

by Anonymousreply 39004/26/2015

You don't have to ask his mum.

by Anonymousreply 39104/26/2015

Ed Sheeran talked about Harry staying with him for extended periods despite having houses. Might be same with Jeff? I don't think anyone has suggested that he is dating Ed?

Harry sometimes stays with Irving and Shelli, if he was Jeff's boyfriend, why would he do that?

Harry doesn't seem to like to be alone. He is sometimes snapped bringing lunch to CAA, maybe Jeff and Glenne. He has a weird schedule and maybe just gets lonely?

He spends a lot of time with Alexa, Pixie, etc when they are in LA or if they are in London at the same time. He doesn't have a uni or 40 hour schedule. Seems to like to be around people.

He may well have a house in LA, anyone know? I thought Louis and Niall were said to own property in LA? Anyone have details?

by Anonymousreply 39204/26/2015

Ah, too bad the footy shorts were black, the white ones, those are the ones to hope for.

The yellow swim trunks still are around, bad M!M for withholding pics of them on the beach or Louis or Liam surfing in OZ, and they were there for WEEKS. They even taunted about having done so on an earlier thread. Control freaks and bullies. If a bunch of kids from northern towns made me richer than Midas I'd be happy as can be.

Is there only the 1 dick shot floating around? There has to be a sex tape of Harry and Louis from some year. They are both SUCH exhibitionists. Maybe someday. I didn't name a year M!M so no need to rant at us.

And just to clarify, Harry could have gotten bjs in 2010 from whoever and still been banging his bandmate since. These logically unsound narratives, be assured only your comrades in posting actually "buy" it. He could have done Niall and Zain and groupies all over and he could STILL be in a relationship with his bandmate. Not straight men can be like that. Esp when attractive, rich, travelling and hormonal. I'm suspecting that ALL of them may have carried on in some way or another, can STILL be in a rx with his bandmate. The Grimmy story, debunked. Cara, debunked. Jeff HAS a girlfriend. Are we to believe that Harry is a MONK? Actually I think that idea WAS floated at one point, lol.

I'd say more grinding on the mic stand would be nice, but alas, maybe Grandpa can get those pix out.

Curious what Niall has or has not done to his hair, have not seen him without a cap since before the Masters. That wool one must be getting yucky. Is he rebelling on the blond dye? Did he have some mishap? What could it be? The girlfriend, who is not mentioned in media, is cute. It has been since last fall at least I think.

by Anonymousreply 39304/26/2015

"As far as I know, I've never been with a man."

by Anonymousreply 39404/26/2015

I heard Harry made some porns named as Jack Styles. Oh Larry Believer, are you still there?

by Anonymousreply 39504/26/2015

That it is likely someone paid by M!M making posts like R395 is just baffling.

Harry says wasn't having sex with Grimmy, Grimmy confirmed. Harry repeatedly has outed himself, has made numerous statements about Louis, and when prevented from speaking got a slew of couple tattoos, even managing to talk Louis into them. Why is that not believable? Well it IS, but M!M think they can maximize $ or power or control or something by blocking that story and instead promoting the idea that Harry has made porn films under an almost identical name. Ok then.

Note the difference between, Don't knock it until you've tried it and As far as I know...

Now Daily Fail and Sun are telling even more varied stories about Niall and Melissa. She was at the Trekstock thing too, just not mentioned. SEE how it's all manipulations, smoke and mirrors and the narratives of the same exact thing can vary or suddenly be switched up? So common sense and normal life experience have to count for something. If someone tells you they are interested in same sex relationships and ACTS like it over time, likely true. People in early 20s smoking pot, esp in say PERU where it was LEGAL as part of a rebrand? MOST people say, eh, leave them alone. If they are being booked at clubs by a PR guy always on Twitter, not likely to be fun, instead, work and rebranding, part of which is raising their individual profiles. Them constantly being in Billboard and People all of a sudden is not a coincidence. They also need to shift idea that they are all 12. So sex and drugs are quick, worked for Miley. Hopefully we'll get some music at some point, under M!M the focus has been on anything but.

Now Niall and Liam and Zain are sold as "taken" which leaves, who? Unusual, in a band, typically they want the members to seem available. Some guy in UK wrote how he had to hide his het wife, John Lennon did too. So wonder where this is all headed, guess we'll see. Only have until June before back at it. So many tickets to sell.

What might M!M do next? What stunt? They recycle them, first Zain was cougar chaser, then Harry, now it's Louis. Niall was "clean living" in a tab just last week, carousing until 3 am last night. It's like a Chinese menu, lol.

by Anonymousreply 39604/26/2015
by Anonymousreply 39704/26/2015

You know Niall follows this? @1DSIMSLIFE

by Anonymousreply 39804/26/2015

This caused M!M to hit back by sending ugly tweets from Louis' account, as they had done re Rebecca Ferguson.

Notably, Louis was wearing the shirt to Cowell' s X Factor. Louis has future career with Cowell, M!M had contract with X Factor terminated years ago.

Miss Zain' s pretty thinking hard face...

by Anonymousreply 39904/26/2015

Does the story ever change? Young kids in industry getting fucked over financially? Perhaps in other ways too?

So much $$$ made, so little of it to boys. If Zain really did pay £10m to get out of contracts, that is a big chunk of it.

Magee, Griffiths, Cowell, SONY, so enriched...

by Anonymousreply 40004/26/2015

Quite an image for the Jeff fans...

by Anonymousreply 40104/27/2015

Why is everyone here pushing the crazy ideea Harry and Louis are a couple? Aren't they a fans fabrication, like Destiel or Sherlock and Dr Winston? People like to pair the guys for fun and Harry and Louis are victims of this. They are not seen as real people, but as personages of fanfiction. And only because they were best friends years ago. But now? Harry is nonstop in LA, living with a man for more than a year, and people like to pretend they are only good friends who spend time together. No way. I don't know about Louis, if he is queer or not, if he is with someone, but Harry for sure is in relationship with Jeff, and I love it. I just hope they are free soon, and open with their love, because they will be such a power couple!

by Anonymousreply 40204/27/2015

I'm laughin! People here being convinced that Jeff is straight because he has a girlfriend (who works for him at CAA I might say) is the funniest thing ever! He is seen with Harry day and night, they live together, they spend virtualy every second of their free time together! Of course they need a buffer, and girlfriend's role is to drive away the speculations.The boys are together, don't be naive!

by Anonymousreply 40304/27/2015

Lol.

by Anonymousreply 40404/27/2015

It is the actions of M!M, past and present, that reveal all.

by Anonymousreply 40504/27/2015

No one would even know who Jeff was if the two of them hadn't posted a bunch of photos together and got papped together. Why do that if they would go to the lengths of getting Jeff a beard? A beard that would have been totally unnecessary had they not done all that? Please, Jeff is straight.

Also, if Glenne was a beard Harry has somehow managed to become really good friends with her. Which is weird given the fact he never even made eye contact with Eleanor in 4 years, despite apparently introducing her and Louis,

by Anonymousreply 40604/27/2015

R406, they're probably doing all of this on purpose just to keep people talking and speculating.

by Anonymousreply 40704/27/2015

Looking at the continued M!M posts here, pretty sure we are supposed to be talking about Louis' recent split from his loved up girlfriend and Harry being a cougar chaser and pussyhound OR gay slut FOR ANYONE BUT LOUIS TOMLINSON THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ANYONE BUT LOUIS TOMLINSON, you got that?!

Think a lot of the Glenne or Cam Azoff posts are private that are re-tweeted. There was some PR with whole Azoff family and Harry, think that was more business strategy last year.

The drama about Louis and Harry was created by M!M when they started taking off in US. The "ban" on interaction actually drew attention. So odd, usually all band members supposed to be single if appeal to young girls, even if straight, but Louis was bearded hard and Zayn used to promo LM. Harry of course had his "winter girlfriends" with supposed male flings, all of which have now been debunked.

by Anonymousreply 40804/27/2015

Clearly Louis has mistaken Harry for El. And Harry has mistaken Louis for some 40+ matron. Yeah, that's it!

by Anonymousreply 40904/27/2015

Smoke and mirors, yeah this is for me..

by Anonymousreply 41004/27/2015

tell me about the weird relationship between Harry and Elounour I´ve seen just 1 video on some balcony where harry look twice when Louis kissed Eleounour, what elses besides this? which proofs?

by Anonymousreply 41104/27/2015

R411 The Harry/Eleanor thing is weird. Fair warning this is gonna get pretty tinhatty but I'm acknowledging that now ha.

In what I can only assume was an attempt to make Louis and Eleanor's relationship look more legit it was claimed that Harry introduced Louis and Eleanor. There was a story saying they met working at the bakery (she is from London why would she be working in a bakery in Cheshire), another story that her friend worked with Harry and that's how she knew him (what friend?), and then her cousin claimed Louis and Eleanor met through friends at uni and it was nothing to do with Harry. Liam also brought this up once in an interview and Harry stayed silent but made an unhappy face.

Anyway for someone who apparently introduced her and Louis and lived with Louis when they apparently got together he avoided her like the plague. He didn't even follow her on twitter till 2013 when people started pointing out it was weird that he didn't.

There's also this video where they come out of a building, Harry looks upset, rubs his eyes and someone brings him sunglasses, Louis and Eleanor pose for pictures together, Zayn motions for someone to take her away, and then she walks off without looking back at Louis.

by Anonymousreply 41204/27/2015

Then there's this video where he's throwing a football about, Louis and Eleanor come out holding hands and he appears to throw the football at them, then sits down on the ground looking miserable.

Regardless of any of this stuff though he basically avoided her at all costs the entire 3 and a half years her and Louis were 'dating' so I assume he at least had a bit of an issue with her.

by Anonymousreply 41304/27/2015

I do not get his appeal. He is not even attractive. I think even animals might turn him down for sex.

by Anonymousreply 41404/27/2015

Then why are you posting on this thread R414?

Really wonder how lucrative shilling and trolling are? They are clearly trying to quash any interest gay men, lesbians or allies might have in 1D, even people who post on threads, who presumably might spend $.

Why oh why might they be motivated to do that? Let's see...

Someone told me that they tried to sell Harry as celibate at some point? True? Lol.

Beards seem like they work best when all parties are down with it. Like John and Kelly or Jake and Reese. The Harry/Louis/El thing was always so cringe worthy.

Pink metallic boots for spring? What say thee DL? Yay or nay? They are very pink in real life, Glenne did not do them justice.

by Anonymousreply 41504/27/2015

And in a dispatch from a parallel universe, tabloid land...

by Anonymousreply 41604/27/2015

Anyone in industry want to weigh in?

by Anonymousreply 41704/28/2015

yeap this is a weird video

by Anonymousreply 41805/01/2015

Why doesn't Harry ever seem to interact with band except onstage? Why does he not seem to have friends his own age and why does he third wheel with couples so much? Beautiful but seems like bit of an odd duck.

by Anonymousreply 41905/10/2015

R419 I agree, it's weird. I don't get why it's just the other three of them hanging out not and interacting on social media. He is obviously seeming them at least a little because they're all writing/recording the album together in LA so I don't see why they don't just have Liam or whoever post a photo that includes him. Even if they all hate him (which I don't really think they do) why not just fake it?

I do think Harry and Zayn didn't seem to get on at all by the end though, maybe the rest of them had fallen out with him too but Harry isn't good at pretending. I wonder if they were ever that close, they really don't have much in common.

by Anonymousreply 42005/10/2015

Harry, heading to Billboards on Azoff jet.

by Anonymousreply 42105/17/2015

If he isn't careful he might turn into a Michael Jackson. Harry started out as a funny, grounded, unassuming kid and the entertainment industry is intent on turning him into a monster.

by Anonymousreply 42205/17/2015

Monster R422?

Industry perved on Jackson, Chris Brown, Timberlake, why not only 16 Harry? Gwennie had to blow Weinstein, where DID all that talk of making Harry a movie star come from?

With the touring and isolation he is like a mid-teen in an adult body, no?

by Anonymousreply 42305/17/2015

Think Zayn, the prettiest, wasn't targeted by sleazy moguls?

by Anonymousreply 42405/17/2015

That's just wrong, R424.

by Anonymousreply 42505/18/2015

OMG, Harry just sexually molested Niall!

And Niall LOVED IT!

But, I'm worried that Harry could become another pedophile like Michael Jackson, if he enjoys molesting little boys like Niall.

Look at this video:

by Anonymousreply 42605/18/2015

R424 maybe he was more than the others and that's why he did a runner.

by Anonymousreply 42705/18/2015

Could be R427, takes a toll over time.

by Anonymousreply 42805/19/2015

Why spend so much effort and ink to re-write history? Why bother?

by Anonymousreply 42905/20/2015

I mean...

by Anonymousreply 43005/21/2015

Recently I saw a gif where zayn seems to be forcing kiss Harry, he acts like an abuser. Do you have the story behind this?

by Anonymousreply 43105/21/2015

Zayn abusing Harry?

by Anonymousreply 43205/21/2015

Cannot wait until shills leave 1d threads

by Anonymousreply 43305/22/2015

I wonder why they've started to try to promote Louis as the womanizer - is it because they've given up all hope of trying to persuade people that Harry is straight?

by Anonymousreply 43405/22/2015

It's because Louis is obviously gay to everyone over the age of 12 R434 and they need him to constantly pretending to fuck girl(s). He was bearded up the second they announced his breakup from the pre 1D girlfriend and as soon as that contract ran out they had him getting papped coming out of clubs with girls every other night. They're worried if he isn't photographed with a girl at least once a week people will realise he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 43505/22/2015

Louis is more cooperative, esp now that beard is gone.

Harry outs himself frequently, just can't re: Louis. He's now being reframed as "ambiguious" like Mick. Whatev.

Louis is now rumored in tabs to be romancing Justin Beiber, lol.

by Anonymousreply 43605/25/2015

Harry and his boyfriend Jeff today in Holmes Chapel (Harry's hometown). Coming to visit your in-laws, Jeff? They really are non-stop together don't they? Hope they will be open with their love soon, because they are such a power couple and handsome as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 43705/25/2015

The Harry/Jeff promoters never give up. I guess a lie, even a gay lie, is better than the truth.

by Anonymousreply 43806/04/2015

Can he and Louis just come out already? But I know it won't happen until after the band breaks up. Are they even still making music or even going on tour?

by Anonymousreply 43906/04/2015

Wait, who's jeff?

by Anonymousreply 44006/04/2015

R440 The son of an wealthy music exec who's benefitted from nepotism to the point that he apparently gets to bang boybander Harry.

I don't know about Louis, but with Harry I actually wonder now if it'd be better if he came out. The teenaged frau fangurls flipped their shit when they thought he was really dating Taylor Swift. They'd probably be happy with him being gay, because like most obsessed fangurls they can't stand to see the object of their obsession with any female.

by Anonymousreply 44106/04/2015

Jeff is straight, his girlfriend was literally with them when that photo at R437 was taken.

by Anonymousreply 44206/04/2015

He doesn't seem very straight and beards hang around all the time.

by Anonymousreply 44306/04/2015

Doesn't seem very straight? How would anyone know? It's not like there's much to go on apart from pap photos of him and Harry. He looks pretty straight in this video dancing with his girlfriend.

Why would he need a beard though? He's a random guy in his 30s, not a celebrity and she's been around since before he started getting papped with Harry. If he needed a beard to cover his relationship with Harry why not just be way less obvious and not constantly get papped with Harry? Then there'd be no need for a beard. It makes no sense that he'd have a beard, she's his girlfriend. Harry isn't actually fucking everyone he spends time with.

by Anonymousreply 44406/04/2015

[quote]Harry isn't actually fucking everyone he spends time with.

But he's probably fucking Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 44506/04/2015

R444 Don't even bother using facts or logic on the Harry/Jeff posters.

I've eventually come to believe they're half fangirls and half Modest! Management PR employees.

Unbelievable.

I now do understand why gay male celebrities are afraid of hanging out with straight male friends and vice versa : People presume they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 44606/05/2015

Harry seems to be doing a lot of grinding on Mic stands and railings and tour just started. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 44706/07/2015

Teaching the kiddies how to give bjs and hand jobs?

by Anonymousreply 44806/07/2015

Mummy, why is Harry licking his fingers and moving his hand that way? Daddy, why do they get down on their knees and why does Harry keep talking about dads?

by Anonymousreply 44906/07/2015

Harry does Flashdance on a railing. So many unsold tix in US there is a buy 2 get 2 free promo. Parents were biggest likely biggest purchasers, said to walk out of shows this weekend. Seems like this is it?

by Anonymousreply 45006/07/2015

What was Zach Braff thing with Harry, forget? All of his "friends" seem to use him for PR - Jeff, Nick, etc.

by Anonymousreply 45106/07/2015

Own words...

by Anonymousreply 45206/07/2015

R452, was Louis singing "You've got a big dick" to Harry??

by Anonymousreply 45306/08/2015

Sure sounded something like it to me R453, see Youtube comments. Why is Ellen tweeting Zach Ef and Harry for best friends day?

by Anonymousreply 45406/08/2015

Something about this shirt reminds me of Michael Jackson...Harry seems so different than a few years ago. Hot N Hard shirt back. Jeff's friends rumored to be from Republic Records, dunno.

by Anonymousreply 45506/13/2015

Moaning in Brussels

by Anonymousreply 45606/14/2015

Lol, Niall looks pretty amused as well

by Anonymousreply 45706/14/2015

Fingers

by Anonymousreply 45806/14/2015

Grinding

by Anonymousreply 45906/14/2015

I have fucked you since we were18

by Anonymousreply 46006/14/2015

this is my personal opinion, but i think louis is clearly gay, and harry, gay or not he loves attention like that time he announced he had to take a wee when they won some award, leaking his own nudes..etc. i honestly think hes just pulling a classic James Franco...

by Anonymousreply 46106/14/2015

idk how reliable this is but

by Anonymousreply 46206/14/2015

Riiight, there mgt wouldn't let them even SIT together because it is SUCH a career enhancer, lol. Their threads here are aggressively shilled to minimize number of gay and lesbian fans, their audiences are mainly girls and young women, not gay men. Probably more reliable to look at what they do and use common sense rather than be deflected to planted items, no? Unless you happen to be a shill.

by Anonymousreply 46306/14/2015

You could write a case study of the 1D threads, clearly gay and lesbian fans are not welcome by someone with brand connection. This TED talk worth the watch, eye opening.

by Anonymousreply 46406/14/2015

the thing is blindgossip had some blind items allegedly about louis and harry, they were saying that the two are an item and now with this new one they're claiming they were once "good friends" so at this point i don't think blind gossip is reliable

by Anonymousreply 46506/14/2015

Singing I have fucked you since we were 18 in front of tens of thousands suggests it may not be...and the reaction of Liam and Louis was classic. Harry knocks closet door down, old white guys who don't want to lose $ try to contain any fall out and re-direct, pretty established pattern.

by Anonymousreply 46606/14/2015

New opening band, b it different than 5SOS. Pretty gay identified as well.

by Anonymousreply 46706/14/2015

New opening band, b it different than 5SOS. Pretty gay identified as well.

by Anonymousreply 46806/14/2015

Icona Pop

by Anonymousreply 46906/14/2015

Think Leeeyum misses Zain.

by Anonymousreply 47006/14/2015

Harry and his angel wings would fit right in...

by Anonymousreply 47106/14/2015

I'm sure he does R470. In some concerts recently fans in the audience are known to have held up photos of Zayn whilst they sang 'Little things' to cheer Liam up.

by Anonymousreply 47206/14/2015

That is sweet R472. Think he married Perrie for real? He looks SO much healthier than he did on tour. Still a lot of pressure though.

by Anonymousreply 47306/14/2015

Perrie is a beard R472. Zayn is being used to promote Little Mix's latest single 'Black Magic'. Nothing is real. I bet he misses Liam too when he goes on tour, but maybe Zayn passes the time getting all domestic and waits for Liam to return home at the place they share in Surrey. the UK.

by Anonymousreply 47406/14/2015

Some nice visuals back on the road

by Anonymousreply 47506/19/2015

AIMH tweet, in Sweden

by Anonymousreply 47606/24/2015

They're in Helsinki right now.

by Anonymousreply 47706/27/2015

by Anonymousreply 47807/10/2015

But guys my question is how do you know he is bisexual , i am not an id fan or a larry shipper? If he straight it is ok to me but why do i feel there is maybe more underneath all this?

by Anonymousreply 47907/14/2015

I mean the tayor swift thing . i mean they have dated or not. That i understand but it seems to me she is trying to have career like britney spears. She has copy cat two of her videos toxic and blank space . I don't know why but i still think harry and her was a PR stunt , i think they trying to create another Justney but maybe that is just me

by Anonymousreply 48007/14/2015

I mean she copied radar and toxic videos sorry for the error , i mean who knows . On the other hand harry is trying to be the new Michael Jackson .I find this suspect guys ,i don't know

by Anonymousreply 48107/14/2015

OK, now that I'm done with Louis I'm all about Harry. Who is he dating these days, is he still with Jeff Azoff?

by Anonymousreply 48207/16/2015

Yep, in a triad with him and Glenne. Going strong.

by Anonymousreply 48307/18/2015

Glenne, is that Azoff's girlfriend? Is she a beard? I'm kinda confused about her role in all of this..

by Anonymousreply 48407/18/2015

Oh and btw OP, as to this magazine cover.. if Harry's not bisexual then he's gay. There's no way in hell that boy is straight. He seems completely disinterested in girls. And yeah.. I know all about that p*ssy comment, but that was so long ago. Maybe he hadn't figured himself out yet. We have to remember that Harry was 16 when he started out in 1D. I'm convinced he fooled round with Louis in the beginning, to figure himself out. I don't think it was ever more than that though.. this whole Larry romance is ridiculous imo.

by Anonymousreply 48507/18/2015

You know, with all the fandom topics here I'm kinda surprised the Larry fans haven't shown up and gotten their own topic. How long until that happens?

by Anonymousreply 48607/18/2015

R486, they are all on the Louis thread. Seems like most of them still believe in Larry smh.

by Anonymousreply 48707/18/2015

Guess time will tell, no? Looney Girl pushed Grimmy hard, until his outright denial made that ludicrous.

Why the posters above being so fixated? Social media managers who pretend to talk to each other, so obvious.

Wonder how long until the stories about what really happens to barely legal and underaged boys in entertainment come out as they have for all the other boybands? Stunt babies won't distract anyone then either. That's the coming out that really costs.

by Anonymousreply 48807/18/2015

R485, he was told to say that to in himself and kid he said it to.

Doesn't mean he hasn't fucked girls. Or boys.

Doesn't mean he doesn't own houses with Louis.

by Anonymousreply 48907/18/2015

Real question is if he is happy with his anal bleaching - would he recommend his salon or products?

by Anonymousreply 49007/19/2015

Eyes, lips, nails...

by Anonymousreply 491Last Saturday at 9:21 PM

R431 Ugh. First the tucking, now this. I hope Harry isn't going all Caitlyn on us.

by Anonymousreply 492Last Saturday at 10:05 PM

"The internationally drooled-over unofficial frontman picked up the lacy lingerie and slid it up his leg." actual sentence from a canadian news article about harry at the last show...

by Anonymousreply 493Last Sunday at 1:01 PM

White jeans, yum. Squats paying off, clearly.

by Anonymousreply 494Last Sunday at 5:30 PM

I don't even think he's into girls, R489.. like at all. Has he fucked girls? Yeah, probably.. before he realized he was gay. But it's normal. I think he's all about guys now though. He'll come out as soon as he can, when 1D is going on a "break" after their next album. Nobody is going to be shocked.. maybe except his braindead and delusional fangirls who still think they'll marry him (lol). But by then it doesn't matter because 1D will be over and he can move on to more adult music instead of this teeny bop sh*t he had to perform during 1D.

by Anonymousreply 495Last Sunday at 5:37 PM

Nice view

by Anonymousreply 496Last Sunday at 8:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.