Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay Lohan doesn't want to leave rehab

Lindsay Lohan is officially free to leave rehab Wednesday ... but she's decided on her own to stay longer ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with LiLo tell TMZ ... Lindsay has told them she will stay another 3 - 4 days because she feels she needs a transition period before re-entering the free world. We're told she'd like to stay in a "lower level, sober living house" which she believes will help her recovery.

It sounds like B.S. for sure, given Lindsay's many failed, insincere attempts in the past. But several people connected with Lindsay -- whom we trust -- say they're "shocked" at her conduct this time around. One source said, "It's like invasion of the body snatchers. She's a different person."

Lindsay is still moving to NYC when she leaves rehab, and we're told she's scared about the temptations she'll face, but claims she really wants to conquer her demons this time around.

Even the skeptics in her life think she's serious this time.

by Anonymousreply 1607/31/2013

"It's like invasion of the body snatchers. She's a different person."

Sure, it may seem like she's snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Trust me, it's the same old snatch.

by Anonymousreply 107/30/2013

See what a nice review in Variety can do for you?

by Anonymousreply 207/30/2013

I give her till Thanksgiving, then she will be back in either rehab or jail.

by Anonymousreply 307/30/2013

She'll be dead of an overdose by Labor Day.

by Anonymousreply 407/30/2013

Sometimes you can't get sober the first time. Even if she relapses again, she has to keep trying. Addiction sucks.

by Anonymousreply 507/30/2013

Lindsay is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 607/30/2013

The first time, R5? You do realize this is her fourth or fifth time in rehab, yes? And she's 27.

by Anonymousreply 707/30/2013

Wow. The smartest thing I've ever heard her say -- or at least referenced.

by Anonymousreply 807/30/2013

R7, only four or five times? I thought it was way more than that.

by Anonymousreply 907/30/2013

Go Lindsay. Just keep the 'rents away from her.

by Anonymousreply 1007/30/2013

I'm sure it's all part of Oprah's elaborate PR scheme. And Lindsay doesn't want to risk losing that 2 million dollars, and all the meth she can get with it.

by Anonymousreply 1107/30/2013

It doesn't make me happy to agree with R11 on this, but I think they're probably right.

by Anonymousreply 1207/30/2013

They tried to make her go from rehab, she said no, no, no.

by Anonymousreply 1307/30/2013

She's also guest hosting Chelsea Lately on August 5.

by Anonymousreply 1407/31/2013

Maybe staying in rehab is the only way she can keep her mother away.

That'd definitely be worth it.

by Anonymousreply 1507/31/2013

R11 nails it. I think this is one of the conditions of her contract with Oprah. Well, two conditions. Going to a halfway house or sober living facility and allowing Oprah's publicity machine to gear up.

by Anonymousreply 1607/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.