Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Actors with counter clockwise hair swirls.

Here is my list so far:

Charlie Hunnam - definite counter-clockwise hair swirl.

Joel Kinnaman - probably counter-clockwise hair swirl. Hair too long to ascertain for sure.

Jensen Ackles - more counter-clockwise than clockwise, although his swirl is not as defined.

Any others?

by Anonymousreply 1910/15/2013

obsessive-compulsive much, OP?

by Anonymousreply 107/30/2013

pics #40 and #41

by Anonymousreply 207/30/2013

Photoshopped R2.

by Anonymousreply 307/30/2013

The fuck are you talking about, OP?

by Anonymousreply 407/30/2013

Which actors have counter clockwise hair swirls and yellow skin?

by Anonymousreply 507/30/2013

What does a counter-clockwise hair swirl mean, OP?

In utero trauma? Vitamin deficiency? Mark of the devil?

by Anonymousreply 607/30/2013

They'd have to be clockwise in the photo for you to tell?

by Anonymousreply 707/30/2013

It means that they're apple dream cyborgs rife with enchantchentry from the planet Demetron.

by Anonymousreply 807/30/2013

Make sure the pics aren't selfies. Those mirrors can be so confusing.

by Anonymousreply 907/30/2013

Counter clockwise hair swirls mean gay, or more precisely, men with counter clockwise swirls are more likely to be gay. I don't think it's 100% accurate, though.

by Anonymousreply 1007/30/2013

"Counter clockwise hair swirls mean gay, or more precisely, men with counter clockwise swirls are more likely to be gay. I don't think it's 100% accurate, though."

When you try to think, does it hurt?

by Anonymousreply 1107/30/2013

Can you list actors people may actually know, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1207/30/2013

Hey, it's a scientific study performed by a gay man on a Rehoboth beach.

by Anonymousreply 1307/30/2013

I don't know about his hair whorl but I saw Jared Padalecki dressed as a sailor in the style of Jean-Paul Gaultier and carrying a tiny little dog.

by Anonymousreply 1407/30/2013

Perhaps there are a dozen possible routes to homosexuality, any combination of which might produce a number of the traits associated with homosexuality.

It might be that there is no single thing called homosexuality—that there are instead dozens of homosexualities, scores of potential outcomes in terms of personality, and endless potentials for describing them.

“For example, do gay men who have older brothers show more or less feminine? Do gay men with counterclockwise hair have more masculine traits? One cause might create a more feminine homosexuality than another.”

The men listed are all masculine to one degree or another, hence, homosexuals with reverse hair whorls may present more masculine than homosexuals without reverse hair whorls.

by Anonymousreply 1507/30/2013

If you take two independently defined groups and compare them against each other choosing freely from an essentially infinite set of metrics, of course you'll find things that are statistically significant. I bet you that comparing people from Arkansas against people from Iowa you could do the same (their third toe is wider than their second toe and the Iowans are the other way around!).

This sort of physical anthropology is just weird. If there was some significance to hair whorls and ring fingers, it may be interesting. Instead, it just shows that given the ability to choose any possible metric by which to compare groups, it is possible to construct one that seems significant.

by Anonymousreply 1607/30/2013

Get the friggin' hook!

by Anonymousreply 1707/30/2013

What hook?

by Anonymousreply 1807/31/2013

Tom Yorke from radiohead

by Anonymousreply 1910/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!