Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Josh (Cutter Wentworth) Kelly

He is a cookie smeller, right?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 60011/20/2013

Will find out and get back to you shortly.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 107/30/2013

No, I don't believe he is. He is adorable, though.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 207/30/2013

nice pecs but curse of the tiny nip

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 307/30/2013

Well, he did retweet this photo not too long ago...

And he and Tuc are likethis...

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 407/30/2013

Is this the new thread to discuss Andy T.'s feets and how they smell and taste?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 507/30/2013

Gay!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 707/30/2013

Looks like Kimberly McCullough is coming back for September through November to wrap up the Robin story. Faison is back as well.

Connie will die in Sonny's arms.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 807/31/2013

This hasn't been deleted, r6.

Is is one of those cases where some people can access a thread while others can't?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 907/31/2013

Bring back hidget (hunky midget) Brody. Where he at?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1007/31/2013

Wasn't Brody in St. Anne's, the asylum?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1107/31/2013

Why be so nasty, OP? That's filth.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1207/31/2013

Josh is HAWT. So glad they decided to bring his character back and hook him up with Natalie, rather than that unclean sleepwalker McBoring.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1307/31/2013

He was cute in Supergator.

I bet Brad Johnson fucked him.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1407/31/2013

Soap threads are not allowed here.

Cease and desist.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1607/31/2013

Mark Lawson and Melissa Archer had smokin chemistry - I would have preferred Brody over Cutter.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1707/31/2013

The show are apparently doing fairly well for OWN standards. Think if they actually promoted them.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1807/31/2013

They are razy not to run a commercial for AMC/OLTL during The Have and Have Nots

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 1907/31/2013

I doubt Oprah would be committed to them. But it is asinine to expect high viewership for these episodes when most fans have already seen them. If OWN aired new episodes without the benefit of Hulu or iTunes, there would be a difference.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2007/31/2013

bump

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2108/16/2013

I think I came late to the party. What does smell cookies mean?!?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2208/16/2013

It means that he's gay.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2308/21/2013

[quote]Dr. Obrecht is way over-the-top. Very cartoonish.

Hear! hear!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2408/21/2013

OK I have reached what is being touted as the 'season finale' of OLTL-- anyone know when it will return? Do we have to wait 9 months?! AMC ends next week.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2508/21/2013

They are supposed to be back taping in September

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2608/21/2013

I have loved the actress who plays Allison since Tales of the City and love the character of Allison when she is toned down but seeing her was not finale worthy(Friday cliffhanger yes) but not a "season" and the real Natalie would have punched Allison instead of screaming her head off

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2708/21/2013

I agree, gay or not, he is hot!

I'm casting him as the male lead in every book I read.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2808/21/2013

Will OWN air the second season?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 2908/22/2013

They need to get rid of that one bartender, the one who fucked Cutter. She's an awful actress.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3008/22/2013

That's JWoww playing Nikki, the bartender.

That anyone thought she'd bring something to the show is laughable.

I think they should bring Aubrey (but not Terri Conn) back.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3108/22/2013

I think he's straight but appears very friendly.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3208/26/2013

How are the ratings on Own?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3308/26/2013

Just catching up on some of the episodes, and I can't believe neither KdP/RH nor any writer caught the line about remembering what Blair said to Todd when they brought Starr home from the hospital. Considering the major plot point of how Starr was born and Todd being "dead" at the time, that was glaring.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3408/27/2013

Summer is coming to an end! Have there been ANY flip-flops scenes at all on the show this entire summer??

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3508/27/2013

What is the DL opinion on Paolo Seganti?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3608/27/2013

That really bothered me too r34. And they've been pretty good with continuity on this reboot but that was truly a WTF.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3708/27/2013

OWN ratings are all over the place. AMC peaked at about 300,000 viewers one day and last week was half that. With numbers this small, the sampling size is tiny, which accounts for the dramatic fluctuations.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3808/27/2013

Paolo Seganti is gay right? I was invited to a dinner by some acquaintances a few years back and he was supposedly going to be there. I couldn't make it but never found out what his deal was.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 3908/27/2013

Paolo has been married to Carlotta Chang since 2001. They have five children

She's best remembered by soap fans for playing the transgendered Azure C on The City in the mid 1990s.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4008/27/2013

Sorry, but Paolo's straight, married, and a father many times over. He's as beautiful as can be.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4108/27/2013

R39

I guess he could be gay but Paolo Seganti is married with 4 or 5 kids. His wife was a gorgeous actress. She played a male to fem post op transexual on the soap The City. Gorgeous woman.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4208/27/2013

Paolo looks much, much better without his hair slicked back.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4308/28/2013

I still can't fathom why anyone would expect OWN ratings to be anything stellar when a) there has been virtually NO promotion and b) most fans have ALREADY seen these episodes weeks ago.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4408/28/2013

Paolo, who was reasonably cute when young, looks absolutely creepy today.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4508/28/2013

I have to say watching these episodes on television does feel like nothing has really changed, which is a good thing. I definitely think the stories could use a little work. The actors are all on spot though. Slezak still holds the show together.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4608/28/2013

So what do you think is up with Michelle? I don't trust her one bit.

I thought the finale would be some sort of Moldavian massacre at Shelter.

And when is a knock down drag out Vicki vs. Dorian going to happen?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4708/28/2013

I read an interview with Robert Gorrie (hot!) and he seems to think they will start taping again soon. It kinda pisses me off that they are taking a break though. Thats what I love about Soaps is the daily viewing. I could deal with twice a week but now its gone for a while. Ugh.

I thought it was kinda funny that all these young twenty something where SO excited for the Veterans Gala. Yeah right!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4808/29/2013

Taping starts again right after Labor Day, according to Robin Strasser's hotline.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 4908/29/2013

I love that you actually call in to Robin Strasser's hotline, r49! (I'm not being snarky, I'm being serious!)

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5008/29/2013

Does anyone know when in this first "season", the new writers started? Or is that only for the upcoming second season?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5108/29/2013

Jessica Klein's assisting work began midway through Season 1 alongside Thom Racina, but her solo work with Mazin Gazzaniga will not be seen until Season 2.

Both were dialogue/breakdowns throughout Season 1, though.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5208/29/2013

The new writers's stuff starts next "season." On a side note, it was just announced that Jean Passanante is the new HW at Y&R. They keep recycling this hack from show to show without any discernible success. RIP Y&R.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5308/29/2013

The writing has suffered in these current episodes on OWN - there is no connectivity.

The one scene yesterday between David and the producer was painful.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5408/29/2013

I think the writing is very tight on OLTL day to day, sometimes cable nighttime ready especially with Danielle's story. It's the pacing that was a problem.

I really liked the scene with David and the bitchy producer.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5508/29/2013

Tuc Watkins is a really good actor (besides being really hot for someone over 40) and when given good material, he always knocks it out of the park, like he sometimes does on OLTL and did on "Beggars & Choosers". He never got that chance on Desperate Housewives.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5608/29/2013

45, I think so, too; he started looking like that guy who kidnapped Lily...I forget his name and I realize 'kidnapping Lily' doesn't narrow it down.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5708/29/2013

Hans.

Damian now looks like Hans.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5808/29/2013

"Photobooth" shots of OLTL and AMC casts..

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 5908/30/2013

They used a flashback of Eileen Herlie as Myrtle in this week's AMC episodes. For the credits they even had her listed as

Special Guest Star EILEEN HERLIE as Myrtle Fargate

That was classy of PP.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6008/30/2013

So how did AMC/OLTL do in the ratings over at OWN? OWN Canada apparently does not run them?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6108/30/2013

They are up and down.

AMC has done very well and was rising every week, with OLTL rising as well but sometimes trailing either by small or big margins. Then last week they both took a big fall late in the week, then rose again.

They're still doing at least as well or better than the previous OWN programming most weeks and have showed a rising trend. But if it's true some ABC affiliates are looking for the shows to be offered as a syndication package in 2014 instead of Katie, it's anyone's guess where the shows will end up on TV.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6208/30/2013

It's funny - before the time change, OLTL was doing extremely well. Now that it's on at 130, numbers have fallen.

I still question who they expect to tune in on OWN without any promotion to non-Internet audiences and/or people who refuse to watch anything other than a television.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6308/30/2013

BTW, has anyone in NY seen the ads on the subway for LIBBI University? It bills itself as a business/tec school and has a photo of an attractive woman on the side. Pretty standard cheap subway ad. I thought the woman looked familiar and noticed beneath the photo it said "Paula Garces/ Actress".

Apparently the lady FBI agent on AMC went there for school and they are now using her photo in ads- even though its not an "acting" school. lol I wonder if she even knows or had to give permission?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6408/30/2013

"It's funny - before the time change, OLTL was doing extremely well. Now that it's on at 130, numbers have fallen."

What was the original time slot it started out in at OWN?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6508/30/2013

How can there be a syndication package of AMC and OLTL offered to affiliates in 2014 when PP won't have produced enough episodes to run 5 days a week for more than a few months?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6608/30/2013

Because, r66, the shows are now moving to a "seasonal" model - with between twenty and forty episodes per season, like telenovelas.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6708/30/2013

That's great r67, but the ABC affiliates don't want to run seasonal telenovelas during the daytime hours.

They need programing that can they can air 5 days a week for most of the year and the PP soaps won't be able to do that.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6808/30/2013

Paula Garces also plays Flora, the dead woman at the center of "Desperate Housecleaners".... I mean "Devious Maids". She's only seen in flashbacks.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 6908/30/2013

r68, all I can tell you is what I know, which is that ABC is aware of that but the affiliates still want the shows. A number of them would rather take those soaps than Katie.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7008/30/2013

R3 - I like Josh Kelly's tits.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7108/30/2013

I hope we see Tina again, maybe in season 2?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7208/31/2013

yeah, I noticed Paula in DM too. Kinda enjoy that show!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7308/31/2013

OWN is just really icing on the cake for PP - extra money to play with. How Oprah does or does not promote these shows is really inconsequential. She only picked up 40 episodes anyway.

PP has its eye on the syndication game. While they did not manage to get out as many episodes as they had hoped, things will start to smooth over in the second cycle, and I bet they will end up producing significantly more episodes. It's been a huge learning process for them, and it's kind of amazing that they only announced this in February, and here in August we're already at the end of the first season, having 40+ episodes of both in the can. That kind of turn-around for a scripted show is really unheard of.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7408/31/2013

I would love to be a writer for some of these shows.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7508/31/2013

r74 and r70 No doubt PP would love a syndication deal but even if they were to double their output from 40 episodes this year to 80 next year (and all indications are PP will be producing fewer shows rather than more) that would still only give them 120 half hour shows..less than 6 months of material for a syndicated network show that runs daily. It's just not possible to offer the shows to ABC for daytime syndication starting in Jan. 2014.

That's not to say affiliates aren't unhappy with the lackluster performance of all the replacement show and realize in hindsight that soaps were a better deal for them but askin' ain't gettin'. And at this point there's just not enough there to get.

Unless ABC is willing to bankroll PP to produce the shows for them on a more regular schedule then I just can't see how this could possibly happen.

Although it would sure be great fun if ABC had to come back and say OK, yes, we fucked up. We're putting the shows back into production.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7609/01/2013

ABC would never do that.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7709/02/2013

I don't believe any of this syndication nonsense. PP just can't keep up with the production demands. And tell us r70 r74 since you seem to be in the loop what is the hold up with PP getting AMC and OLTL back into production? Supposedly the writers were told to continue writing long story through the summer hiatus so there should be material to shoot.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7809/02/2013

Weren't they supposed to start filming in August?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 7909/03/2013

Yes and they were going to produce 210 episodes a year also. Then 160, then 110, then stopped after 40 something. AMC cast were told they were going back into production Aug. 12. OLTL sometime in September. That came and went. PP remains silent. Fans remain confused.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8009/03/2013

The Online Network (TOLN) has halted production of One Life To Live indefinitely pending the resolution of the fledgling online network's lawsuit against ABC over the use of OLTL characters on General Hospital. Both OLTL and All My Children recently completed their first seasons as online serials (though originally they were supposed to air every week in perpetuity, as they did on ABC). A Los Angeles Times,story on TOLN topper Jeff Kwatientz reported, "Prospect Park is shelving One Life To Live until the ABC lawsuit is resolved. The team will focus on producing All My Children which proved to be the more popular show online.. Writers are currently putting together scripts for a second season."

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8109/03/2013

I'm not in the loop at all - just connecting the dots. PP said back in the NYT interview in April? that their ultimate goal was to get the shows back on television, where there is real money to be made. Online is great and all of that, but advertisers still pay less there. Selling the shows as a package is better than one alone.

I don't believe that this is the end for OLTL, but instead a bid to make their lawsuit appear stronger. If anything AMC will benefit from having the extra time.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8209/03/2013

What bs. I thought these shows were a package deal? So pissed.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8309/03/2013

Wow. What a letdown. The very least PP could do is at least producer an hour long new finale.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8409/03/2013

ABC/Disney has zero incentive to settle this bogus lawsuit and the legal resources to drag it out until most of the cast is dead.

PP is using this as an another excuse to stop producing these shows.

The other shoe will drop will in a few months.

Don't know what the excuse will be, but it will be the next one where PP can say, don't blame us!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8509/03/2013

Most fans see through their garbage at this point.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8609/03/2013

PP managed to produce an EXCELLENT product in NuAMC and a decent one in NuOLTL, but they are such a bunch of inept liars and dissemblers...even when their press releases are telling the truth it sounds like a lie. I think OLTL is finished, again.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8709/03/2013

I will miss OLTL but if I never have to hear that awful Snoop Dog theme song I'd be very happy.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8809/03/2013

Check Robin Strasser's hotline to hear what she has to say!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 8909/03/2013

If Tuc needs a shoulder to cry on, he knows where to find me.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9009/03/2013

Let me just say this. I was watching both AMC and OLTL to be supportive of PP even though OLTL was "my show". If its gone then so am I. I am done with being jerked around. I will keep supporting GH but I don't give a shit about nuAMC.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9109/03/2013

They're both dead. They lost their soundstages in Connecticut. AMC was supposed to begin taping a few weeks ago there but it didn't happen.

Fuck you, Agnes Nixon, you greedy, stupid old woman. Thanks to you both shows never got a proper burial on ABC.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9209/03/2013

Don't blame poor Aggie. She and Ron were instructed by PP to make the endings on ABC more cliff-hangerish because at that point, the deal had been in place. Ag and Lorraine Broderick evidently had a very sweet ending written for AMC that would've put closure to the show, but they were ordered to scrap it when PP came along. Instead we got that stupid "Who did JR shoot" cliffhanger. Ag was just following orders.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9309/03/2013

Did they really lose the CT studio?? I hadn't heard that one. Didn't they have at least a year lease?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9409/03/2013

PP is considering a move back to New York.

The money spent on transportation, food, lodging is more than NYC studio rent.

CT was not so cheap after all.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9509/03/2013

AMC was a far better reboot than OLTL.

OLTL needs to take this time and repackage the show to be more like AMC. AMC was built around vets and newbies but the SLs were about family,friends,lovers and ripped from the headline stories.

OLTL biggest mistake was making so much of the show take place in Shelter. I absolutely hated that part of the show.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9609/03/2013

Josh should join Sean Cody since he'll be jobless.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9709/03/2013

They should've brought on the Ford brothers in all their gynecomastic glory.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9809/03/2013

I agree, AMC was the better reboot. AMC 2.0 feels more like the AMC of the 70s. In those days, AMC had a very strong sense of family and a strong sense of taking place in a very small town. The show also always had socially relevant storylines. And it young love storylines were always strong. All that was slowly lost on AMC over the years, especially the last decade of its ABC run.

The rebooted AMC has gotten the show back to its roots and written very compelling storylines. I am extremely happy with it. Also especially glad to see that the show can survive without Erica.

The restarted OLTL has been less successful in my mind simply because it was less of a reboot and more of a continuation of what they were doing at the end of the ABC run. It's great to see the characters again, but they could have accomplished that with a 2-hour movie.

Not much has happened on this show in 30+ episodes. And the plotlines don't feel especially organic either. Mysterious tattoo organizations? Peligrino funds? These are plot driven storylines, not character driven ones. As nice as it was to have Victor return from the dead, his return and subsequent departure was so rushed, it wasn't satisfying.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 9909/03/2013

[quote] The restarted OLTL has been less successful in my mind simply because it was less of a reboot and more of a continuation of what they were doing at the end of the ABC run.

Exactly.

Thom Racina and his shitty, outdated storytelling fucked OLTL up.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10009/03/2013

Another failure was in thinking they needed to rebrand it as a teeny-bopper show to appeal to some mythical, elusive youth market which was alleged to be flourishing on the internets. They should have been more realistic about who was really buttering their bread and made the show more appealing to them.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10109/03/2013

Well, they did need to attract a younger audience, but AMC did a much smoother job of developing younger characters and blending them with classic characters.

And the younger AMC characters, especially Petey, AJ and Miranda, were likeable.

On OLTL....I'm sorry, but Bo and Nora were a complete waste of screen time. As were Dorian and David for most of the time. I like Tuc Watkins, but he's best in small doses. Dorian and Viki needed to grudgingly work together on something.

And though I know The Triscuit is loved her, and he has a firehose of a cock, he cannot act. They would have done better with a likeable, rootable Jack Manning.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10209/03/2013

AMC did a great job with the casting. Even the day players are good.

AJ and Miranda are the best kids, most likeable, on the show since the Greg and Jenny days.

I'm also really impressed with Ryan Bittle as JR. I actually find myself liking the character despite his flaws. Jacob Young may have been good in the role, but I never once "liked" JR while he was playing him.

Rob Wilson is also doing a good job as Petey. Don't totally buy him bedding Colby or Celia -- character still comes off as super gay. Could easily see Petey falling into bed with a guy if it helped him land a business deal.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10309/03/2013

PP has their CT studios until December.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10409/03/2013

Didn't we all suspect that it was going to go down like this. Be honest.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10509/03/2013

Yes. It was hinky from the get-go.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10609/03/2013

Yes, of course. I was honestly surprised that the shows made it back into production at all. The revenue from HULU was obviously never going to be enough to sustain the shows as originally envisioned. PP really needed a decent cable deal but no one was interested except finally the low rated OWN where I don't think the shows are a very good fit.

And it certainly didn't help that the show they finally did produce was just not very good. They tried to carry on doing things the old fashioned way expecting viewers to care simply because it was Viki or Dorian or this couple or that apparently not understanding they were offering virtually nothing in the way of stories to entice new views the give the show a chance.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10709/03/2013

Who wants to bet that a week or so after AMC airs its finale, we'll get word the plug has been pulled on it too?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10809/04/2013

Wouldn't surprise me. PP claims AMC is writing season 2 now as well as studying foreign soaps to get a better feel for shorter arcs and tighter pacing but that could be just another stall tactic. Even if the show does come back though I doubt it will bear much resemblance to what we currently know as AMC.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 10909/04/2013

So what is Robin saying on her hotline? Is she her usual batshit crazy?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11009/04/2013

So now OWN's biggest (and only?) hit is a half-hour soap opera, correct? So why the hell wouldn't this network try to give more promotion to AMC/OLTL? There is obviously an audience over there for soaps. And AMC/OLTL look lightyears better than The Haves and the Have Nots, as well as much better acting.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11109/04/2013

I agree that 'AMC' was a better quality of reboot than 'OLTL.'

Yet I didn't a fuck about 'AMC' anywhere near as much as 'OLTL.'

While viewing both, I was reminded why - if ABC would have kept one of the two - 'OLTL' was more worthy than 'AMC' in surviving on its network.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11209/04/2013

I find it hard to believe that OLTL fell apart because they couldn't use 3 characters. For fuck sake, the show's been on 40 years and you mean to tell me that they couldn't find 3 characters that could take the place of Todd, John, and Star? Fucking Star? Really?

They shouldn't have continued from where the network show left off. They should have started fresh like AMC, five years later. Recast Joe and Kevin and build a story around those two and their families with Viki and Clint around supporting the action. Play Dorian as a force and not a badly wigged cartoon. You have Vicki, Clint, Joe, Kevin, and Natalie. Maybe recast Jessica. Joe and Kevin have some SORASED kids. There's your story. That's what AMC did and it worked.

Nobody wanted to see that mess of an 80s storyline with foot tattoos.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11309/04/2013

r113, I think everyone agrees that their excuse of the lawsuit is bullshit. And I really don't believe that AMC was that much more successful on Hulu. I can't imagine there was a huge gap between them.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11409/04/2013

Most people and critics tend to agree that AMC was the stronger show creatively.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11509/04/2013

Critics? If we are referencing the same tired "soap reporters" who all have specific agendas, then spare me. Regardless of which was "stronger", I still don't believe there were huge differences in viewership.

On the other hand, any idea that old man Easton or bovina Alderson could make or break the show makes me physically ill. If that is indeed the mentality, then let OLTL RIP.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11609/04/2013

At least AMC had plotlines where something actually happened.

Nothing really ever happened on OLTL. The Buchanan men play poker for an entire episode. Snoop Dogg visits for four episodes. But nothing happened in any of those episodes.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11709/04/2013

I watched both of them and it became a chore to watch OLTL. AMC was a complete pleasure to watch.

If OLTL doesn't return I can live with that. I will be irrate if AMC doesn't. AMC seemed to check all the boxes needed to reboot a soap.

I'd give up any network soap on right now to keep the new AMC.

If I never see or hear the word Shelter again it won't be too soon.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11809/04/2013

It's the cast and crew I feel bad for at OLTL. They have been yanked around so much their heads must be spinning.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 11909/04/2013

I don't like any of these new developments. Not a'tall.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12009/04/2013

You got that right r117. Even beyond the overload of filler type stuff you mentioned plot lines that should have had a point never did. I mean the whole dragged out Pelligrino fund thing? Obviously a scam from the beginning but we had to wade through 40 episodes for the reveal of what we all knew all along? Clint had secretly covered Viki's losses. Wow. Riveting.

Outside of Clint's meltdown in the last few episodes I'm hard pressed to think of anything that really happened. AMC wasn't exactly Shakespeare but they at least had a few stories that came together and developed into something before the last episode.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12109/04/2013

OLTL was writing as if it was still on ABC. That's really what it boils down to.

It didn't evolve enough for its new platform.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12209/04/2013

r122 That sums it up well.

Each 30 minute episode felt like it was half of an hour long episode, but all the action was in the other half of that we weren't getting to see.

And yes, the show did need to evolve somewhat for a new platform. AMC did that nicely. OLTL did not.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12309/04/2013

"Nobody wanted to see that mess of an 80s storyline with foot tattoos."

There's a storyline about foot tattos?? Have there been shots of any of the guys' feets??

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12409/04/2013

No, feets troll, no.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12509/05/2013

R124 Yes, Jeffrey played by Corbin Blu. Showed his feets

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12609/05/2013

Poor Corbin Bleu. From OLTL to Dancing With The Has Beens. A fall from grace.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12709/05/2013

Maybe we should call him Midnight Blue.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12809/05/2013

La Sleestak speaks!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 12909/05/2013

And Strasser's 'up to the minute' hotline!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13009/05/2013

Rumors were that the show was talking to Elaine Princi to replace Robin Strasser in season 2.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13109/08/2013

R40, he'll do ANYTHING to shoot down those gay rumors!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13209/08/2013

What has Farah Fingers Fath been up to? I thought she would take Hollywood by storm.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13309/08/2013

Bring back Margaret Klenck and watch viewership soar.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13409/08/2013

Has that childish bitch Cartooni expressed his glee over OLTL's second cancellation yet?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13509/08/2013

Is OLTL truly dead, or is there hope?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13609/09/2013

What's Doris Belack up to these days?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13709/09/2013

There could have been MUCH better storytelling on the revamp. And the fact is anything with some true depth would have been a welcome change from the superficial crap of Carlivati for years.

I think they could have layered the current material with ties to the past. For example, perhaps Dorian's senate ousting and the Banner trouble could have led to a revisit of Dorian actually killing Victor which was long, long overdue. The Pellegrino stuff was just so hollow.

I would have also started with more Buchanans and more Cramers.

Most seem to agree the emphasis on Shelter was a miss.

And the focus on Todd/Victor was another miss. That whole thing was PLAYED.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13809/09/2013

R138, all they had to do is what AMC did, bring the show back to it's roots. OLTL started out as a show about class and ethnic differences. We live in a time where those themes would resonate with the masses.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 13909/09/2013

And instead, R139, we got Shelter. And that Tictor mess.

Except for Triscuit and Ross Marler, OLTL deserves to die.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14009/09/2013

I will also add that I would have left David Vickers OUT of the new show. I like Tuc, but David had become so tedious. And Dorian is 10x more viable without her cartoon sidekick.

But honestly, there were a lot of elements that worked. There was just numerous execution errors. Danielle absolutely worked as young troubled heroine. And I loved the idea of bringing back the radio show with Nora. Todd and Blair, minus the tatoo mess, worked. Viki and Dorian, minus the fund mess, worked.

Instead of "shelving" it, they should have taken the hiatus to rework it.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14109/09/2013

r141, I don't think Nora ever actually had a radio show to bring back. I think you might be thinking of the early 90s story when the Bukes had a radio station and Luna did an advice talk show thing. Those sorts of radio shows were very trendy at the time but now seem just kind of tired.

It think one of the biggest mistakes PP made was concentrating way too heavily on the AARP set and living in the past rather than going forward.

It's kind of funny that you'd say that Todd and Blair or Viki and Dorian were fine just minus their stories. Well what else is there to interest anyone who hasn't been watching forever and in many cases just out of habit?

PP clearly didn't know what they were doing. It would be nice if they'd learned from their mistakes and regrouped for season two rather than shelving it altogether but I don't think we'll be seeing the show again.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14209/10/2013

Back to Josh -- I imagine he'd be a great fuck.

Someone who'd spank you if you got out of line, but wouldn't humiliate you outside of the bedroom.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14309/10/2013

There is supposedly a new book out with lots of interviews that dishes a LOT of BTS dirt.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14409/10/2013

Tuc tweeted this photo yesterday.

You can't tell me these 2 gym rats aren't fucking....

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14509/11/2013

R137, Doris Belack died a few years ago.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14609/11/2013

Tuc and JP certainly look like a couple in the Twitter photo r145 linked.

And its not the first time Tuc has tweeted a photo of JP with the babies, so he's clearly hanging around Tuc's house a lot.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14709/11/2013

They actually make a cute couple if true.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14809/11/2013

Great read for any long-time OLTL fan.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 14909/11/2013

There was alway something completely nonsexual about Seponski. If they are a couple, at least they seem happy.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15009/11/2013

From the book linked above

[quote]Erika Slezak: George [Reinholt] left screaming down the hall. "Thsi show will be off the air in three months!" Bye, George. He was crazy in those days. I saw him much later, and he was delightful - couldn't have been nicer. But my God, he was crazy when he was on the show.

[quote]Julia Montgomery (Samantha Vernon): My real issue with the show was that they stuck me with Phil [Carey] when my character married Asa. Sam was supposed to be 16, and then within six months, they had her at 18. It was like, "Oh, I see what you're going to be doing here." It might have been a great storyline, but Phil Carey had sciatica; he was on Percodan every day and drinking at lunch. He was a nightmare.

[quote]Jean Arley: Honey, Rauch would smoke a cigar in the control room. I can't tell you what that's like. You miss a few shots that way. You can do a small miniseries on Paul Rauch.

[quote]Steve Fletcher (Brad Vernon): Rauch had been on the show for a couple of months, and I was doing a love scene with an actress - I think it was rehearsal. Anyway, I got out of the bed, and Rauch jumped on her. He was in the shadows, and he just jumped on top of her. The actress is horrified - here's the producer groping her, basically, on this bed. He tried to make a joke out of it, but it was very distasteful. And later, he called into his office and said, "Do you know HOW to do a love scene? I want to see your tongue down her throat."

[quote]Erika Slezak: Clint would come back from lunch high as a kite - happy, everything's great. And in the half hour or 45 minutes after run-through while we were getting notes, he'd come down from the booze. He could get mean. When he was drunk, he was just appalling. In 40 years, I stopped scenes maybe four times, and one of them was with him. [...] [But] Clint was very good with me. He was respectful, and kind of sweet and funny, really. It was the alcohol that destroyed him. It was Linda Gottlieb who made him go to AA - she told him she wouldn't renew his contract unless he stopped drinking, and she told him if she caught him drinking while she was there - or if he missed a meeting - she'd fire him. And he was completely sober for as long as she was there. But a week after she left, Roy Thinnes told me Clint went to him and said, "Hey, you want to go get a drink?" Roy said, "But you don't drink." And Clint said, "Oh, she's gone."

[quote]Margaret Klenck (Edwina Lewis): Then the Texans - I mean, I love Bobby Woods. He's my pal. But they came in, they didn't have theater backgrounds, they didn't have that ethos. It wasn't about trying to make the scenes better, or going to the director and fighting for your character. They didn't have any of that, because they came out of Hollywood. Let me put it this way: Clint Ritchie once said to me, "Look, when the red light is on, that's when I'll talk to you."

[quote]Tony Call (Herb Callison): I used to do this thing I called "take a cowboy to lunch," because Clint had a drinking problem, and he got kicked out of almost every restaurant in New York. [...] Oh, he was bad news, but he was so much fun.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15109/11/2013

OK so the book has lots about the actors and the alcohol.

Does it have anything about the behind-the-scenes SEX? Besides Rauch, I mean...

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15209/11/2013

Is this book available to read online?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15309/12/2013

Yes, R153. It's called Paying For It.

$4.99 at Amazon gets you the Kindle version.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15409/12/2013

That book has some scandalous shit in it.

Ellem Holly claims that Sleestak told Agnes Nixon, re: her and her onscreen mother, "Get these two black bitches out of my face!'

To which Sleestak said: "I did not say that atall!"

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15509/12/2013

Any updates on any of the three Ford brothers or their feets?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15609/12/2013

R156, maybe the Lenny Platt is a Blue Collar Dockworker Troll can answer that for you.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15709/12/2013

[quote] I will also add that I would have left David Vickers OUT of the new show.

A little goes a long way.

Also, they've made David a cartoon now. He came to town as a schemer, and he does have a sense of humor, but he was never dumb before.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15809/13/2013

They didn't do anything with David. He's just there as filler.

David is much more enjoyable in small doses when he has a specific function. He was much more effective when he came to town for 2-3 weeks about 4 times a year.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 15909/13/2013

I've just never found David Vickers actually funny... which is a big problem when the show is basically putting flashing neon signs on the screen saying, "THIS IS COMEDY!! THIS IS HUMOR!! THIS IS COMIC RELIEF!! LAUGH!! ISN'T THIS CHARACTER HILARIOUS??"

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16009/13/2013

R160 -- I felt the same way about Tad Martin in his later years. He could be a good actor (although I felt a lot of times towards the end he was bored and sleepwalking), but it could be painful when they would play the Tad the Cad music and have him do the same sort of juvenile humor at 50 that he did in his early twenties.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16109/14/2013

To PPs credit, they dialed David back ALOT. On the past few years at ABC he came off as borderline retarded, but he's tolerable now.

That book is a really fun read. It goes right hack to the beginning. Ellen Holly is fucking insane!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16209/14/2013

[quote] Ellen Holly is fucking insane!

I kinda thought so too....

But.....

Isn't it interesting that Holly and Victoria Rowell have the same complaints?

Is it all craziness...or could they have a point? I wonder.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16309/14/2013

The current episodes on OWN are actually pretty good. I think they just needed to find a focus and write better stories.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16409/15/2013

No doubt that EH faced a lot of shit, and others in the book do back up at least one if her stories. But it's her level of self aggrandizement that gives her away. In her view, she was the only thing propping up the show for the first 15 years.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16509/15/2013

The show really hit its stride towards the end, especially with the Clint fiasco. That was just plain fun to watch. Numbers on OWN also settled into the good but not spectacular range. What's interesting is that they're drawing a younger audience on own than on the networks. The number if total viewers is about 10% what it was on ABC, but about 20% in key demos. Ultimately, this is why I believe OLTL will be back - there is still an audience thrte, clearly.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16609/15/2013

Ellen Holly clearly has some issues. I don't doubt she faced some racism from the show runners and in life in general but besides being black she was also pushing 50 by the time on the show ended. I think she fancied herself the lead actress on the show and was and still is very bitter that others didn't see her the same way.

I don't believe for a second that Erika Slezak said the thing about getting the black bitches out of her face. She was too young, green and by her own admission not that good in the beginning so I can't see her ever displaying that sort of diva attitude nor can I see Agnes Nixon tolerating it when her whole concept for the show was based on diversity.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16709/15/2013

There is something very smarmy/fake about Corbin Bleu. Never warmed to him or the Jeffrey character

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16809/16/2013

So is OLTL done for? All that talk about waiting for a strike to be settled just a lie?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 16909/16/2013

OLTL's numbers of Hulu and OWN were not very good. AMC's were marginally better, so I think they're going to concentrate on tweaking that for now. I think OLTL will be back eventually, but they really need to do something about the pacing and storytelling, which was really inferior to AMC's once AMC found its groove.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17009/16/2013

R170--- thanks! Getting rid of Shelter would help.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17109/16/2013

I have to laugh at the thought that anyone expected anything substantial from OWN ratings. The shows were not promoted in the least, plus the overwhelming factor - the loyal fans ALREADY saw the episodes. And you cannot target new and/or offline viewers without promotion.

I sincerely hope the OWN data in no way affected the show's survival because that would be completely asinine given the facts.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17209/16/2013

The OLTL numbers on Hulu were okay. They weren't AMC, but they were not far behind at all day to day. Traditionally AMC has always led in hard numbers due to the strength of its brand identity. It was only in its very poor later years on ABC that OLTL overtook it.

The OLTL cast have not been released from their contracts. They're allowed to pursue short term gigs, guest spots, some film work but are not being allowed to pursue other daytime jobs. That's all I know.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17309/16/2013

Again, until I see actual data from Hulu, I don't believe there was a huge difference in numbers between the two shows. And there are so many factors to consider with online viewing.

It's a crying shame with this development, given OLTL seemed to really come together at the end.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17509/16/2013

Both shows are d-e-a-d according to my agent friend. If AMC was heading back into production soon for Season 2 then casting breakdowns would be out by now and they haven't been.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17609/16/2013

AMC is supposed to go back into production on October 21st according to Soap Opera Digest. I hope it does (and hope OLTL does too eventually for its fans), because I really enjoyed the new AMC. But I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't. Remember 2 years ago PP announced they would be shelving AMC in favor of OLTL, only to announce a month or two later was off too. Sure they got both back on this year, but you never can be certain about anything with them.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17709/16/2013

New rumors that the shelving is a coverup because they have no idea how to air the shows, ie at the same time, when to release the episode, etc.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17809/16/2013

r176, the casting, etc. came together VERY fast for AMC and OLTL for Season 1.

I don't think they are done yet but we'll see.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 17909/16/2013

I could be wrong, but based on just logging on to Hulu, it seemed the shows did the best when released on separate days.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18009/16/2013

The shelving is a coverup for the fact that PP has already spent the initial venture capital money and cannot raise any more funds to produce any more episodes.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18109/16/2013

GayPetey was hot!!!!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18209/16/2013

Someone told me to shut my, and I quote, "motherfucking negative nelly mouth" when I said that this PP thing would be a disaster. It should never have even been attempted. The daytime soap model only works on broadcast networks, mainly because of the costs involved.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18409/16/2013

I think it's more like they have no idea how to make money with the shows r178. Whether they release them on a week by week basis or all at once as a season is pretty much a six of one/half dozen of the other proposition. I don't see that one way or the other would have that much effect on how many viewers they attract.

I think they made between 50 and 60 episodes per show at a budget of $100,000 per show. So that's $10 mil in production costs alone plus another $9 mil in licensing fees to Disney along with a share of the profits along with whatever they owe back to investors.

I just can't think of any way in hell they could make that kind of money unless they go to and online subscription fee based model of around $7.99 per month and of course that would cost them even more viewers.

I don't see an answer here. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18509/16/2013

Is there any hope at all ABC will realize what a mistake they made and beg OLTL to come back?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18609/16/2013

They were retaining the viewer base from TV, apparently. They were turning a profit. They wanted to grow the audience, though, and were having trouble doing that, and that was problematic because of the numbers they needed under their original projections and weren't making. That's why they are reevaluating their model and release schedule at the moment. I thought the new shows were a lot better than most of the network soaps today, but that's JMO.

Some ABC affiliates would like the shows back, but that can only happen if PP gets itself together. I know they want the licensing fee cut.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18709/16/2013

There was absolutely NO real promotion from OWN for these shows. PP cannot expect to get people to tune in when most don't even know where the hell to find OWN.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18809/16/2013

They promoted the shows well on Hulu. OWN didn't give them a second thought, though.

ABC affiliates are smelling blood on Katie and want the shows back. There's supposed to be a meeting between ABC and PP principals this month about the silly lawsuit with Disney still committed to PP's efforts, so maybe something will happen.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 18909/16/2013

Cut away from the Todd/Victor mess completely. OLTL does not need to be overtaken by one character. The show needed to work on building various families and conflicts, other than just the Bukes.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 19109/16/2013

Fine by me, R191. No Tictor. No Dani. No Shelter.

Lots and lots of Triscuit.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 19209/16/2013

Oprah's show The Have and Have Nots is her most popular show on her network. It's also a soap.

I thought it would be a no brainer to promote AMC/OLTL during that show but they never did.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 19309/16/2013

The Triscuit was actually improving on the new show because they had time for rehearsal.

They got away with a line I couldn't believe when he was deflowered by his teacher, when he was lying there all but naked - he basically said he came too quick and wished it had lasted longer. They used to be able to say those things with frankness on soaps 20 or 30 years ago, not today. Until the PP revivals.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 19409/16/2013

You have to keep Dani. She was carrying so much of the show. The Jeffrey/Dani/Matthew triumvirate sparkled. Destiny needed work.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 19509/16/2013

[quote] he basically said he came too quick and wished it had lasted longer.

I'd be working to milk as many loads out of Andy T's dick as his young, athletic body and perma-hard cock could create.

[quote] Destiny needed work.

She needs a whole new actress to bring her to life. The one playing her is making Andy T look like a seasoned vet in comparison.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 19609/17/2013

Who is Lenny Platt fucking these days? That's all I care about.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 19809/17/2013

R196 Two of the old cast I used to enjoy were the last Matthew and Destiny. They seemed like real people, and real people were something you found fairly frequently in Llanview once upon a time. I would bring them both back, and say screw Slickee Boy and his tattooed roommate. And send Dani to another planet, where the entire Tictor/Tea/Dani story peninsula could play out in a separate universe from the one I inhabit.

And do not do not do not bring back John. The actor is the worst.

And as for you, R197, fuck off and die. Triscuit is actually of legal age in PA.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 19909/17/2013

Recasting Destiny with a fucking ANTM alumnus was insulting. The whole point to Destiny was that she WASN'T model beautiful and it was her personality that attracted Matthew to her in the first place.

I'd only want OLTL back if the first scene had David admit to Dorian that he'd recently discovered he was gay and she'd murmur "I knew, boo. I knew."

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20009/17/2013

I could live with gay David, R200.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20109/17/2013

[quote]Who is Lenny Platt fucking these days?

Wish it were me.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20209/17/2013

He's always been gay David to me or at least bi. He's always struck me as more of the gigolo/escort type rather than having any genuine sexual feelings toward Dorian and especially not Viki.

Don't know what they should do about Destiny. I didn't really like the first one. She was always Pestiny to me and an awful match with Eddie Alderson who was way too immature for the stories they tried to build around him.

I actually like the new actress. She just doesn't read "Destiny" to me or seem to have any real purpose on the show. She should probably be written off leaving Matthew stuck playing single father.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20309/17/2013

You know, the failure of OLTL is really a testament to just how good Ron and Frank are and how they saved that show from destruction. They really are miracle workers and don't get nearly the credit they deserve.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20409/17/2013

The new season of OLTL:

Viki finds out almost all of her money is lost, except for $100,000 in a Lord family trust. She's forced to sell Llanfair. (One less big set to maintain.)

Her father's will stipulates the money must be used in a "charitable" way. Joey, who quit ministry a while back but has worked in non-profits, comes back, as handsome as ever.

He creates a food kitchen to tap into the trust money, and Viki learns she's got a knack for cooking and party planning, and becomes rich with her own money as a Martha Stewart-esque figure.

After being injected with Alison's serum, Natalie must leave town to recover. John takes custody of baby whatever-its-name-is. Bo and Nora move to a condo in Philly, and are only seen sporadically when Matthew goes to talk to them.

Cassie loses a battle with ovarian cancer, leaving Dorian bereft about their distance. Herb comes back to Llanview and to see Dorian to bury their daughter, as does Andrew Carpenter and River Carpenter.

Dorian is shocked to see someone call on Herb: Karen Wolek!

River, now a tall, strapping young man, gets Dani's attention. Matthew, who didn't acknowledge Dani's crush on his before, gets jealous and manipulative and tries to come between River and Dani.

David admits to Rev. Andrew that he's struggling with his sexuality. Andrew tells David...that he is, too!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20509/17/2013

r205 sounds like plot points from the HW team of MAB, McTavish, and Laiman. Good luck with that shit.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20609/17/2013

I like a lot of your ideas, R205. Good job.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20709/17/2013

I'm insulted, R206. And I think MAB and McTavish wouldn't use all those older characters. They'd be like, "Viki who?" and write for newbies only.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20809/17/2013

I rather liked OLTL when Megan McTavish was writing and JFP was EP. However, plot was king, and Mimi Torchin torched it for me with her 72-pt SPOILERS around Easter, 2000. I saw from a couple of supermarket lines away that Will was going to escape going to Statesville prison because of a train crash in the middle of PA.

There was more suspense in whether Elian Gonzales would be sent back to Cuba the following week, and I never felt the need to watch OLTL again until its hulu reincarnation.

But up to that point, I truly enjoyed the plot machinations. And Will Rappaport was so pretty. I was surprised he never did another soap.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 20909/17/2013

SPW meant SPoiler Weekly. I just figured it out.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21009/17/2013

Surprised at the Torchin hate here. She's 1000% better than that fat whale Carolyn Hinsey.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21109/17/2013

OLTL was cancelled r204. How was that saving the show from destruction?

When RC was announced first as co-head writer and the head writer in spring of '07 the ratings were a little over 3 million and HHs were around 2.4/2.5. By the time cancellation rumors started swirling in fall of '10 they were down to just over 2 million viewers and 1.7/1.8 HHs.

Of course I do blame Frons for a lot of that since all the ABC shows were having similar problems but it's not like Cartini were some shining saviors. Even with Frons gone and their big finale they barely managed to draw the same ratings they started with.

PP's OLTL failure has nothing to do with Cartini. PP just let themselves get too mired in the past and it was an ill fit with their intended newer, younger skewing concept.

No offense r205 but you're a little too stuck in the past yourself. The show is already too heavy on the over 60 crowd and none of your ideas add much to the 25-40 crowd that's always been the mainstay of soaps but was sadly lacking in PP's show. That age group provides the entry point for new viewers who don't want to get bogged down in the decades old baggage of the oldster set.

If OLTL returns they need to concentrate their efforts developing that age group with the older set more as supporting roles. Adam and Dr. Joe on AMC are a good example of how to do this. Viki playing Martha Stewart, not so much.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21209/17/2013

Before Torchin, there were no spoilers. I forget what they called them -- previews? -- but they were written in such an intriguing manner as to make you want to watch upcoming episodes.

Torchin changed the way it was done by giving plot points away, at first gradually, in the pages of SPW, and then later, absolutely blatantly on the cover of her shitrag, in a typeface too big to ignore at the supermarket. Eventually, she kicked every soap opera's ass. She, Mimi Torchin, would be in control of the plots of these shows until she ran them into the ground.

How I wish she'd gotten the job she really wanted, writing [italic]for[/italic] the soaps instead of [italic]about[/italic] the soaps. I blame her for ruining watching soap opera. OJ was nothing. The internet hadn't happened in critical enough mass yet.

Mimi Torchin killed the soaps.

I know nothing about what "that fat whale Carolyn Hinsey" had to do with spoilers.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21309/17/2013

[quote] No offense [R205] but you're a little too stuck in the past yourself. The show is already too heavy on the over 60 crowd and none of your ideas add much to the 25-40 crowd that's always been the mainstay of soaps but was sadly lacking in PP's show.

No matter what, Viki and Dorian would still need to be in the show. I was suggesting they bring back River, prop up some of the younger characters, and a 30-ish character like Joey.

I like the vets, but having Viki, Dorian, Clint. Bo, and Nora was way too much. Three of those would be OK. Bo and Nora need to be in the background more. I agree, younger characters should be the focus.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21409/17/2013

R213 Wow, bitter much?

Far stretch to say Torchin killed the soaps. And viewers demanded spoilers.

But I agree shows are more interesting without them. Shonda Rhimes is good at keeping her plots under wraps and it's paid off for her.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21509/17/2013

We will have to agree to agree that you don't know dick-all about storytelling, R215. Viewers didn't "demand spoilers" until Torchin made them available.

If there is a God, and all that heaven/hell/purgatory shit is true, Mimi Torchin will spend years watching an endless loop of April 2000 episodes of OLTL. Endless. She will know exactly what is going to happen every single moment of every single day.

Mind you, I did not say she "killed the soaps." What I said was that she ruined "watching[italic][/italic] the soaps. Soaps still [italic]existed[/italic] after she had her way with them. You just didn't need to [italic]watch[/italic] them anymore.

She was a perfect complement to the FMB/MADD type of storytelling, in which nothing particularly interesting happened. The writers stopped bothering to plot in an interesting manner because MIMI MOTHERFUCKING TORCHIN TOLD THEIR STORIES IN THAT SHITRAG OF HERS, WHICH SHE CALLED SPW.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21609/17/2013

Make that "you know dick-all about storytelling" in R216.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21709/17/2013

Oh my, you're just crazy R216.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21809/17/2013

And I am oh so heartbroken, R218, that I fail to gain your approval.

Riiiiiiiiight.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 21909/17/2013

LOL r202, that's a blast from the past

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22009/17/2013

I loved Soap Opera Weekly when Mimi Torchin was the editor. It always had great covers, and she didn't dumb down her magazine, like Soap Opera Digest and the rest. I also liked Marlena De Lacroix's bitchy column. I rarely agreed with her, but she always made it clear she was only speaking for herself. She didn't elect herself as spokeswoman for soap fans, like Carolyn "The Devil Wears Lane Bryant" Hinsey did.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22109/17/2013

I'd guess that's an early issue, R221 (though I can't read the left column very well). She had yet to infect us with her spoilers.

And BTW, she has even admitted she wishes she'd never started with the spoilers:

[quote]Also, there’s way too much information out there and [italic]I blame ourselves for that a little bit, since we introduced the spoiler.[/italic] I don’t read the soap magazines regularly, and because of that the Gus-Olivia twist was a complete surprise to me. And I liked that.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22209/17/2013

Completely agree that spoilers lead in large part to the death of soaps.

At first the spoilers were fun -- knowing what was going to happen in advance was titillating because it was new and different.

But the soap mags really milked the spoilers for everything. And I grew to dislike them because they were taking away the element of surprise.

I still remember back in fall 2003 when Days was killing off half the cast with its serial killer storyline. I had deliberatly kept myself spoiler free because I was enjoying the ride.

In January 2004, official word went out that the killer would be revealed at the end of a Wednesday episode. I couldn't wait because the storyline was riveting.

So, a full week beforehand, I'm standing in line at the grocery, glance over at the magazines and see Soap Opera Digest.

On the cover was the headline "Days Killer Revealed" and a photo of Marlena.

A full week before the on-screen reveal. The storyline was ruined for me! Thanks Soap Digest.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22309/17/2013

r204, thanks for the boisterous laugh.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22409/17/2013

R223 That's what I'm talking about.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22509/18/2013

What type of delusional fan still defends Cartooni? He made a mess of OLTL, and he's doing the same at GH. And his partner in crime, Frank, is no better.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22609/18/2013

So if I never watched AMC when it was on will the relaunch confuse me or would it be like watching a new series? I love episodic story telling and that is why this sort of show appeals to me.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22709/18/2013

Mimi Torchin is THE DEVIL!!!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22809/18/2013

Loved Dorian and Ron Raines' character toward the end. I honestly hope if there is ever a season 2 that they just cut losses with the David character. I like Tuc, but David is unnecessary and played.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 22909/18/2013

OLTL's EP is asking for people to tweet her what they liked and disliked about Season 1, so it looks like they're not quite dead yet.

I think they need to move David Vickers back to the kind of sly wheeling and dealing he and Dorian used to do. RC had him pegged as broad comic relief too often. David is a humorous character but he should have a little more to him than that. They started out well with David on the new OLTL as Dorian's right hand once again, but that quickly evaporated into the muddle with Rama, the reality show and Alison Stewart from ATWT. The actress who played Alison played the reality producer on OLTL and she was far more entertaining here, but I'd like them to find something else for her to do.

They also need to get Tea back into the courtroom and Blair back at the paper.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23009/18/2013

A well-written trial is always good.

I wish they would just end Blair moping over Todd over and over.

Agreed to getting Dorian away from David for good.

I say use more history to further current story. Bring back Kevin to help Viki with the paper. Bring in some Cramers - have River back to interact with the younger set.

Bring in a viable leading man without the stench of two Todds.

Tie the Alison/Carl thing to Victor Lord, maybe bringing back Tina.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23109/18/2013

R231 Agree with most of your ideas as long as Victor Lord Sr and Mitch stay dead.

I'd like fo see Allison stick around and gave Carl and Allison play a relationship not unlike Alan/Alex on GL.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23209/18/2013

I just meant connect it to Victor Lord, so it would be more of a "family" story and not some convoluted government mess.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23309/18/2013

Yeah. I agree. Good idea.

Victor has already had lots of suprise children (Tony Lord, Tina and Todd/Victor Jr). But there are so many other characters that could have their adult children come back.

Starting with Kevin, who should be coming back to put Clint in a mental hospital.

There's all those characters from the late 70s - early 80s that have ties. Aubrey should have been Karen Wolek's daughter, for example. (Though it was interesting that Cutter was Alex's son - they should bring Alex back for sure!)

I love Bo and Nora but there simply isn't much to do with them. That was the mistake OLTL made.

AMC wisely developed the new characters with connections to the vets - AJ, Petey and Miranda - and launched with that. That's the difference.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23409/18/2013

FYI... OLTL is officially done. None of the actors' options were picked up and they have been released to pursue other work. AMC is also more than likely done, but the actors have not been released yet.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23509/18/2013

OK, before they get taken down off of Hulu forever... did Triscuit ever show his bare feets on the show, and if so, can you specify which episode? TIA!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23609/18/2013

I heard the opposite, r235, that they have not been released, but to each their own.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23709/18/2013

They did, R236, for the shocking reveal that Triscuit has seven toes on each wart covered foot.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23809/19/2013

r235, that is absolutely not true. Yet.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 23909/19/2013

I don't recall seeing Andy's feets but we did see his surprisingly hairy legs.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24009/19/2013

How hairy do you thank Andy's ass and hole are?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24109/19/2013

He's a hermadophite.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24209/20/2013

r241, his legs are very hairy, that's all I know.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24309/20/2013

What is the current status on OLTL? Will it come back after AMC?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24409/22/2013

I think both shows are dead and PP is just dragging their feet admitting to that.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24509/22/2013

I think PP is waiting to see if this lawsuit pans out and they can squeeze some money out of ABC to continue. Otherwise it's done.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24609/23/2013

SOD said in this week's edition that AMC returns to work on 10/21/13.

No info on OLTL

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24709/23/2013

For Vorian (Diki?), Tictor, Triscuit, and the rest:

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24809/23/2013

Donna Love was in the audience at the Emmy's last night. She was sitting next to the bad doctor from American Horror Story.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 24909/23/2013

You left out Bora, r248! Or should that be No?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25009/23/2013

Anyone heard anything about Lenny Platt's career and/or his feets lately?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25109/23/2013

You're right, R250. I completely forgot about them. It's almost funny. The last time I watched OLTL (2000), the portmanteau craze hadn't yet hit Llanview (or I didn't read about it online). I had to stop and think about who Bora was.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25209/23/2013

10/21 is a tentative date for AMC to start back. Everything is up in the air.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25309/23/2013

If anyone's interested, the SoapNet repeats of OLTL just aired the 2012 finale on Friday.

As of Monday morning, they jumped back to fall 2008 episodes. Tess has Natalie locked up in the secret room in the Llanfair basement while Brody just had a breakdown after learning Shane isn't his son.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25409/23/2013

I thought SoapNet was dead and gone.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25509/23/2013

Reports of its demise were greatly exaggerated.

From what I understand, due to various contracts with the cable companies, they couldn't just end it and switch over to Disney Jr. So, SoapNet lives on.

Time Warner cable has both SoapNet and Disney Jr.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25609/23/2013

I was never really able to get into OLTL, other than when they did gay storylines and back in the "Fraternity Row" days. I tried to watch the PP version, just to give it some support, but it was TERRIBLE.

NuAMC on the other hand, was really good. I missed Lucci, and Alicia Minshew and Micheal E. Knight, but they had a lot of vets and tied the newbies into them well. It felt like the "old" AMC that I loved so much. It wasn't perfect--too many scenes of Debbi Morgan crying, the Celia story, while intriguing, was bogged down by a too-green actress, but all in all, it was pretty satisfying. I hope it gets another season.

This thread seems to be more about OLTL so I'll hush about AMC. As a newly authenticated DLer, I'm thinking about starting a covert AMC thread. I have enjoyed the "Springfield tennis pro" P&G thread immensely, and I'd like to have that sort of intelligent conversation about AMC but I don't want to get banned or flamed!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25709/23/2013

Is there a damn reason why Soapnet can't go back to some classic episodes? They would probably get some viewers tuning in if they went back and started airing episodes from the late 80s or early 90s.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25809/24/2013

R257

I suggest adding the AMC discussion to this thread.

I'm afraid adding another covert thread would be risking the ire of the Webmaster.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 25909/24/2013

Claudette Montgomery was the older sister of Travis and Jackson Montgomery. Discuss...

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 26009/24/2013

Kate Collins was the best actress AMC ever had. Discuss...

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 26109/24/2013

r258 It would be great if SoapNet went back to late 70s, early 80s episodes. They have all the tapes from 1978, so it would be possible. And the rating might actually go up if they mine the show's history like that.

The two biggest obstacles would be clearances and residual payments.

Lots of those episodes have songs in them that they could cost a lot to license now. While many songs could be substituted, there are a few things that absolutely couldn't be. For example, Luke raped Laura to Herb Alpert's "Rise." That's part of American pop culture history and nothing else would do.

Similarly, Greg and Jenny's song was "Always." Even became part of the dialogue of the show.

Residuals for the actors, writers, directors, etc would have to be factored in as well. While it wouldn't be exorbitant, it wouldn't be cheap either.

Also have to factor the cost of transferring analogue tapes to digital files.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 26209/24/2013

r260 Claudette certainly was a more interesting character of than their younger sister Kit.

But if Claudette is Travis and Jackson's sister, does that mean Margo Flax was their mother?

Discuss.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 26309/24/2013

Claudette Montgomery doesn't hold a candle to Barbara Montgomery.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 26509/24/2013

It'd be nice if Soapnet could creatively compile blocks of sweeps episodes from the over the past 20-30 years. They could have a Ray Gardener Strikes Again month or Oh Tina or Naughty Niki. One month Parties Gone Bad, etc., etc.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 26709/24/2013

R266, you sexy thing! Come sit by me.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 26809/24/2013

[R267], love that idea. ABC used to put out videos like that--I think I used to have a VHS of All My Children's greatest weddings that a friend gave me. Soapnet could do specials pretty cheap.

I only care about seeing AMC stuff. They could edit together highlights of:

"Best of Young Love" (Phil and Tara, Cliff and Nina, Greg and Jenny, Angie and Jessie, Hillary and Tad,Julia and Noah)

"Pine Valley Christmas" I always loved the holiday episodes...I still remember Phoebe's giant tree with the red bows..and Natalie's "ghost" visiting Timmy..

"Whodunit?" Highlights from the murder mysteries of Jason Maxwell (may be too far back), Sybil Thorne, Zach Grayson (before he was killed he killed DL fave Melissa Leo!), and the best one, Will Cortlandt.

"Rivals" I'd just like to have a collection of cat fights and feuds. Erica vs. Brooke, Natalie, Barbara, Maria, etc, Palmer vs. Adam, Tad vs. David, Liza vs. Dixie, Janet vs. Natalie, Phoebe vs. "strumpets"....

"Social Issues" I don't think there is any footage of Mary Fickett's Emmy winning anti-Vietnam speech as Ruth Martin, but I'd love to see it. They could show some of the other "real life" social issues AMC did so well: Cindy's AIDS battle, alcoholism (Tom, all of Adam's kids, Phoebe), drug addiction (Mark, Erica), racism (Terrance getting bashed), eating disorder (Bianca), rape (Brooke,Erica,Julia, Natalie), sexual harassment (Angie), gay teens (Bianca, but even better--Kevin and Kelsey;that storyline won AMC the writing Emmy that year)

I like the idea of collecting one storyline into one special--my vote is one of AMC's peak years: "Life at Cortlandt Manor", 1987. Natalie moved in to be Palmer's nurse, and as he was prone to do, fell in love with the younger woman and married her. His son Ross was living there with his wife Ellen and their adopted daughter Julie. Ross and Natalie had an affair. Palmer's daughter Nina returned with her new husband, Matt. Julie's birth mother, Elizabeth, showed up and revealed the birth father was Ellen's ex husband, Mark--Erica's half brother. Natalie called off the affair and an enraged Ross raped her; Julie saw it and ran away to NYC, where she met sexy Nico. It was really day to day excellence. Soap Opera Digest named it the best storyline of the year, and that was saying a lot because ATWT was STELLAR then, too.

Some of these stories were before my AMC time--but I've seen clips and read about them..they could also do specials on some of AMC's most famous stories: Natalie in the well (she was in there forever, but the ratings kept staying up, so there she stayed), Babe/Bianca baby switch, Adam/Brooke/Tad/Dixie, etc...

I know, I know, get an AMC blog. Sorry, I won't post so much again!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 26909/24/2013

God, shut up, Alfred!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27009/24/2013

I don't follow r262. They must have to be figuring in residuals for the actors, writers and directors now so why would there be any big difference between 20 years ago Viki, Bo, Nora etc. than the same characters from 4 years ago especially since the same episodes have already been rerun at least once already?

Ditto for the music. Frank added a lot more contemporary hits in the last 5 or 6 years of OLTL so if royalties on the music were a factor you'd think the newer episodes would be even more expensive to rerun than older ones.

And Soapnet doesn't need to convert the analog to digital. They didn't do it for their holiday marathons of classic episodes and don't need to do it now either.

I also think delving back into the older episodes would do a lot better rating-wise than rerunning this stuff yet again. I just watched it all a second time after OLTL was cancelled and I really don't need to watch Frank 'n Beans gut the show for a third time.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27109/25/2013

r271 I agree, I'd much rather see 1980s or 1990s episodes on SoapNet than 2008. But that's unlikely to happen because ABC doesn't really want to invest any money in the channel.

The repeats of Another World did not get good ratings. I think it was a .1 rating, or maybe even a .0 rating.

As for residuals. SoapNet didn't exist 20 years ago. The idea of soap opera reruns was a completely unheard of concept. Therefore, residuals were not written into contracts 20 years ago.

Similarly, they didn't negotiate long term licensing contracts for music for repeat showing 20 years ago because the idea of a soap opera repeat didn't exist.

I don't know when they did start writing residuals into the contracts. Likely about the same time as SoapNet debuted.

Obtaining the licensing rights for music used after the fact is expensive. The Wonder Years has never been released on DVD because they can't get all the rights to the original song used in the series. Even the streaming Netflix episodes on Wonder Years uses a different version of the theme song.

The analogue episodes don't look good on hi-def TVs. That's why the 50 GH repeat episodes you saw in April were all converted to digital.

Back at Thanksgiving 2011, SoapNet reran a few GH episodes from the mid 90s that were still analogue. The episodes looked washed out, didn't fit the screen properly and at one point the sound got out of sync with the picture. Was quite a mess.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27209/25/2013

Most of the pre-1980 or so shows don't exist anymore; those videotapes were wiped clean and reused or the size of the tapes (in width) was updated and the old tapes disposed of because they weren't compatible with newer equipment.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27309/25/2013

r273

Both ABC and P&G began keeping all their tapes in 1978 or so.

Prior to that only a few episodes still exist -- tapes someone forgot to wipe clean or episodes the headwriter flagged because they might need to use it for a flashback.

Or sometimes kinoscopes of specific episodes were saved accidentally. They would have to tape the live East Coast broadcast for West Coast airing and some of those kinoscopes are still aroud.

The point is, no one considered soap opera episodes valuable enough to archive. No one ever imagined there would be an audience wanting to see the episodes again.

Incidentally, when Johnny Carson was going to put together a retrospective show for the 10th anniversary of his hosting the Tonight Show in 1972, he had a fit when he discovered most of the show's tapes had been wiped by NBC. So, it wasn't limited to just soaps.

We've listed this several times before, but the shows that have the complete run (or nearly complete) in their archive are:

Bold and Beautiful

Capital

Dark Shadows

Days of Our Lives

The Doctors

Loving/The City

Passions

Port Charles

Ryan's Hope

Santa Barbara

Sunset Beach

Texas

Young and Restless

FYI Claire Labine kept every episode of Ryan's Hope at her home (since she created the series). The handful of episodes that were missing from her collection were found in Ireland where the show was syndicated in the 1970s.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27409/25/2013

R261

(cough,cough)

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27509/25/2013

R274

I'd gladly rewatch any of those soaps on Soapnet.

I'd especially like to see any that were never on SN to begin with.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27609/25/2013

[quote]ABC and P&G began keeping all their tapes in 1978 or so.

Why, then, when AW ran on SoapNet, did they start somewhere in the late '80s or early '90s?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27709/25/2013

Thanks, R278. What dumbasses. I would re-up my cable subscription today if I could watch old AW episodes.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 27909/25/2013

Some very interesting info on Soapnet here. I think ABC/Disney made a lot of mistakes launching the concept at the beginning. IIRC it was mostly only available on the cable high tier premiere packages and didn't they try to tack an added subscription fee on there as well? I don't think it dropped to basic service until about 2009.

I'd guess that may have played a big part in some of their poor ratings early on. I'd think they might have better luck with some of the older ABC shows now, especially the 90s ones before Disney started mucking them up. I would watch now on basic cable even if it meant putting up with some quality issues.

At least it's something more than the 4 remaining soaps we've got now.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 28109/25/2013

Both of you bitches is whack. I am the most critically acclaimed actress ever to appear on AMC. I'm sure you cunts recall my award-winning emoting when Brooke's squalling little brat was mowed down by a drunk driver. You bitches aint even in the top 7. I am number 1, followed by Miss Mary Fickett, Eileen Herlie, Judy Barcroft, Ellen Wheeler, Francesca James, and Kathleen Noone. You're somewhere between Tricia Pursley and Carla Dragoni. Suck it.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 28409/25/2013

Ryans Hope quit airing on SoapNet about two years ago if I recall.

Incidentally, SoapNet never aired any RH episodes past 1981 because in 1982 the show started including popular songs (top 40, etc). SoapNet didn't want to pay the licensing fees for those songs, so they just went back to the beginning in 1975 instead. Prior to 1982, all the background music they aired was stuff they'd commissioned specifically for the show. Since they owned it free and clear, they didn't have to pay licensing fees.

Yes, SoapNet was on a very high cable tier at first. SoapNet was one of the first specialty channels to come out when cable companies started having capacity for hundreds of channels. As cable channels began including more specialty channels in their basic package, more people started getting access to it.

But SoapNet never got picked up by some cable companies. I don't think Comcast has ever carried it.

Something to remember in the SoapNet discussion is that Brian Frons was in charge of the channel throughout his tenure at ABC. So any foolhardy decisions can be blamed on him.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 28509/25/2013

Debbie Morgan was in Mandingo and Good Times? Just how old is that bitch?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 28609/25/2013

[quote]But SoapNet never got picked up by some cable companies. I don't think Comcast has ever carried it.

Comcast carried SN when it first came out. And later it didn't. I thought it was because SN had been killed. I gave up on advanced cable about a year ago, so I don't know what SN's current status is on Comcast.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 28709/25/2013

[R286] Debbi is really 61 (per public records and is not 57 as most sites state). She looks really great for her age. She did a nude scene in the 1971 movie 'Cry Uncle' and she def. not 13 or 14 then!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 28809/25/2013

I have Comcast r287 and still have Soapnet but I think it varies by market I read recently that Soapnet is only on about 60% of cable/dish systems these days.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 28909/25/2013

I stumbled across an interesting web site called Celebrity Networth while looking for something else.

Not surprisingly Susan Lucci was the highest I found at $45 mil but I was surprised to see Debbi Morgan was up there as well at 12.5 mil.

Other interesting ones...Maurice Benard- $10 mil, Erika Slezak- $8 mil, Robin Strasser- $5 mil and Corbin Blue and Kelly Monaco at $4 mil each.

A couple of head-scratchers though were Tony Geary and Steve Burton at only $3 mil each.

Don't know how accurate the site is but it is interesting.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 29009/25/2013

I am waiting for Susan Pratt to comment on the R284 since she is a pretty frequent poster and she was the one who basically sent Brooke's "squalling brat" (J. Barr's words not mine) out to her death.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 29109/25/2013

Hey, r291! Sorry I'm running behind. It's tough keeping up with the GH, P&G, and AMC threads because I'm so busy with my career.

I'm not going to be too hard on Julia. She's reached that age... I just hope it's only her mind that's failing, and not her bladder.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 29209/25/2013

I'm so happy to see you're busy at work, Julia. I'm told that Depends aren't cheap.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 29409/25/2013

R290

No way do I believe that about Geary or Burton.

Geary was the highest paid actor in soaps forever. He'd still be except now he'd rather have vacation.

Burton earned his money from his Monavie invovement.

I also think Lucci's worth more than that due to her QVC money

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 29609/25/2013

Oh, don't look now, but Julia is going to educate us on Sexually Transmitted Diseases. I'd explain why she knows so much on the topic, but I think you all can figure it out.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 29709/25/2013

You peons need to take a seat.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 29809/25/2013

Okay, she may not be the best of all time, but Kate Collins is def in the top 10 of AMC actresses, with:

Julia Barr

Debbi Morgan

Kathleen Noone

Cady McLain

Marcy Walker

Dorothy Lyman

Eileen Herlie

Gillian Spencer

And yes, Lucci.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 29909/26/2013

Re AMC top actresses -- the second actress (the one who played her longest) who played Arlene, Hayley's drunk mom was quite good. Not a huge role or on for very long, so probably not a top ten, but she took what she was given and ran with it.

I would say R299 's list is pretty good. Ruth Warwick should maybe be mentioned, largely for creating such a character rather than due to her acting techniques. Before they defanged her, she was great.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 30009/26/2013

Any AMC actress pales in comparison to the powerhouse OLTL ladies over the years.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 30109/26/2013

And OLTL actresses pale against the P&G actresses

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 30309/26/2013

Why isn't Victoria Wyndham working more these days? I'd love for Ryan Murphy to do a season of American Horror Story using classic soap actresses.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 30509/26/2013

r302 = Lucci's visine bottle

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 30609/26/2013

[R300], Olivia Burkeland. She was fantastic as Arlene. Actually, she was the second Arlene; the first was more tough around the edges but OB was more versatile. Loved when she and Grant Aleksander's giant cock were having an affair!

Ruth Warrick does indeed deserve kudos for creating Phoebe. Eden Riegel, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robin Mattson, Jennifer Bassey, TC Warner, Jill Larson, Robin Christopher and Ellen Wheeler all had some moments of greatness. Even Melissa Leo!

I know Taylor Miller and Candace Early were on the show a long time, and they were enjoyable, but neither was that great. Some of my favorite AMC actresses--Alicia Minshew, Terri Ivens, Claire Beckman--weren't master thespians,either, but I liked them.

Never cared for Eva La Rue or any of the Carey Hos.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 30709/26/2013

Correction R306, that would be La Lucci.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 30809/26/2013

May we be honest here ladies. The only soap to ever produce consistent excellence in acting was Another World 72-80. The ABC shows were not actors' soaps. While Lucci was doing RuPaul. Sleestak was doing really bad summer stock.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 31009/26/2013

r310, Sleestak excelled far more than she failed. No actress is perfect, but Hucci could never dig deeper than paper cut.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 31209/26/2013

Plus, R312, Susan Lucci has one of the most annoying voices on the planet.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 31309/26/2013

how come nobodys talkin bout MY actin?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 31409/26/2013

What happened to that pocket hunk Mark Lawson?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 31509/27/2013

Miss you Andy T. You hot little thing, you. Whose cock is bigger? Ron or Frank's?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 31609/27/2013

Not as freaky as your use of "whose" when you should have used "who's," R317.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 31809/27/2013

I thought Trent Bushey, who played Jeremy's son, David Rampall, was SO hot. Doesn't look like he's acting anymore, according to imdb.

He is on facebook.... https://www.facebook.com/trent.bushey

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 31909/27/2013

Have Tuc and John Paul come out as a couple yet?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32009/27/2013

Andy T fans rejoice - the newest issue of Digest (with a Y&R preview on the cover) has a full length interview with the man of your masturbatory fantasies.

He's apparently moved to the West Coast to go to UCLA, but said he'll do OLTL if it comes back.

No feets photos, but there's a whole bit about how he's worked out and bulked up since original OLTL went off the air.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32109/27/2013

I found a photo of Triscuit's feet on his Instagram page. It was not transferable, but you can get there from this link:

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32209/27/2013

This one, r322?

Good catch!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32309/27/2013

That's the one, R323.

I like his candy cane pajama bottoms, too.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32409/27/2013

Damn, how lucky was whoever took that picture - getting the full odor of Triscuit's feets right in their face!! I wonder if they were tempted to lick 'em!!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32509/27/2013

LOL you feet people are a trip!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32609/27/2013

I'll bet they were more tempted to lick his candy cane.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32709/27/2013

I'm sorry for being so dim--I have figured out who this Triscuit is, but how do we know he has a giant schvantz?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32809/27/2013

It was in Schvantz Monthly, R328. The January or February issue.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 32909/27/2013

R328 Towards the end of season 1 of nuOLTL he was wearing mesh shorts and the outline was ridiculously visible.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33009/28/2013

There was a scene where he was out jogging with Dorian and either had a giant hard-on or was wildly endowed. Either way it was a sight to see. Gave Chad Duell a run for his money.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33109/28/2013

So Andy T's in LA @ UCLA. Frank's house is in Westwood. Coincidence?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33209/28/2013

There's a picture of Andy on the table of contents of that new Digest and he says something like, "I'm a broke college student now, so Frank Valentini has to take me out to dinner!"

Wouldn't be surprised if he was in Frankie's stable.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33309/29/2013

Could Andy T take the massive deep throbbing pounding of Frank's monster dong? Didn't Frank's cock, put Middle-Ford in the hospital for a couple of days?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33409/29/2013

Which Ford brother was Frank fucking? I always assumed it was David Gregory but are you saying it was Lenny Platt?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33609/30/2013

I heard Frank did all three at once. Several times.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33709/30/2013

r336, none of them. DG and LP are straight. And Nic Robuck was married.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33809/30/2013

Yes, r338, former ballet dancer David Gregory claims to be straight.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 33909/30/2013

John-Paul Lavoisier appears to be all but living with Tuc Watkins and his new babies these days. He's in virtually every family picture Tuc has on social media.

I'd always heard from a friend who knew them that JP was probably gay, but was not that bright and too sheltered to comprehend it. This was back when Farah Fath had his balls in a jar. Maybe he's finally come out.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34009/30/2013

I can believe that r340. I watched the short-lived Dirty Soap show on Bravo and all of the cast seemed totally self-absorbed and dumb as rocks. JPL in particular seemed positively allergic to FF's marriage and kids agenda. Seeing him being all "family guy" with TW and his kids does give one pause.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34109/30/2013

Frank was fucking Elder Ford. Ron's little cootchie coo was Middle Ford. Yeah the guy was married, but fucked Ron into until Ron's hole swole up. Ask Brandon Buddy.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34209/30/2013

If anyone got fucked, it was Buddy.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34309/30/2013

Elder Ford was David Gregory? Yum.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34409/30/2013

Producers getting blow jobs from cast members? Producers fucking casting members?

I've never heard of such a thing!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34509/30/2013

Here is the answer key r344:

Papa Ford = John Wesley Shipp

Elder Ford = David Gregory

Middle Ford = Nic Roebuck

Baby Ford = Lenny Platt

Triscuit = Andy T.

Had sex with John Amos = JPL

Furry Chest and Feets = Trevor St. John

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34609/30/2013

Thanks, R346. I only knew Triscuit. And the gay Ford. I don't think I ever even saw Baby Ford.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34709/30/2013

Don't forget Nic and his husband Tyler are trying to adopt a baby. See link below.

Tyler Robuck is also the man who opened the now defunct Weho gay bar i candy in 2006. There was a Logo reality series called Open Bar about the process of getting the bar constructed and open.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34809/30/2013

R346 - one correction. It's a common rumor that JPL slept with John Amos (the dad on GOOD TIMES) but it wasn't that old black man.

It was John ENOS, from The Hung & the Restless...

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 34910/01/2013

Do you think Andy T.'s farts smell nice?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35010/01/2013

Does Frank have a BF? He's never pictured with anyone at any event or awards show.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35110/01/2013

Isn't there more gay gossip from BTS at OLTL?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35210/01/2013

Josh Kelly has signed on to a Lifetime pilot.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35410/01/2013

R352 BTS?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35510/01/2013

R353

Frank Valentini is gay. You're confusing him with someone else.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35610/01/2013

R356, I think R353 had a lot of fun making all that up.

I think there was a line in the play DEATH TRAP about adding little details when you're lying so that it sounds authentic.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35710/01/2013

FV has a partner in NY and a fuck buddy in LA. And that's it. That's the deal he made with his partner when he moved to LA for GH.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35810/01/2013

John Enos is militantly straight. JPL lived with John Amos. Amos and his wife have an understanding, it's a very LA arrangement. JPL lived in the guest house, well it was converted pool house at John's pad in Hancock Park. There were even photos posted of John and JPL at some premiere.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 35910/01/2013

Seponski was a waiter when he was "discovered" by Gary Tomlin at a NY restaurant. I'm still shocked Tomlin hasn't approached him for DOOL.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 36010/01/2013

It's true about Valentini.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 36110/01/2013

When did Seponski become Lavoisier, R360?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 36210/01/2013

It's actually kind of cute if Tuc and John-Paul are indeed a couple.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 36310/01/2013

R343. I bet you are right dude. I think Brandon Buddy took it up the ass from Ron or Frank or from "he who shall not be named" who was formerly with ABC Daytime, and I mean right up the old shit hole, and you know what? I think Brandon Buddy is STRAIGHT. I think he was coerced, especially by he who shall not be named......and this is what messed up his head.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 36410/01/2013

Valentini did not fool around with any of the Fords

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 36610/01/2013

r366=Frank's clueless, naive NY-based BF.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 36710/01/2013

Can't say whether Frank fooled around with any of the castmembers or not. He doesn't seem the type. But he is a big, strapping stud of a man who had needs.

And Frank did get his start in the business working under Paul Rauch at OLTL. And Paul certainly had the reputation for sleeping with his starlets.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 36810/01/2013

This JPL and John Amos rumor just won't die.

It's sort of like the Susan Lucci and Robin Strasser are sisters and Phyllis Diller is their mother rumor. No truth to it whatsoever, but people keep repeating it nonetheless.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37010/01/2013

Frank and Ron are both family.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37110/02/2013

[quote]I can believe that [R340]. I watched the short-lived Dirty Soap show on Bravo and all of the cast seemed totally self-absorbed and dumb as rocks. JPL in particular seemed positively allergic to FF's marriage and kids agenda. Seeing him being all "family guy" with TW and his kids does give one pause.

That is the period I was referencing. JP did not want anything to do with that prospective future, but the impression I got from my friend who knew them was that JP was nice but pretty dim and didn't know any other life than the one he'd had for many years, including with Fath. Wonder if that's changed.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37210/02/2013

How do they not look like a couple?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37310/02/2013

Clearly it has...

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37410/02/2013

Tuc could do better.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37510/02/2013

Valentini's mentor was Paul Rauch and he was fucking middle Ford the married one. Trust. Some people say that Ron was fucking elder Ford, but I don't think there's any proof to that. There were also rumors about Frank and AndyT, but AndyT was underage so that's not true at all. But AndyT is legal and ready to be spread eagle, so who knows what's happening out in Brentwood. Van Hansis has a story about JPL.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37610/02/2013

BTS=Behind The Scenes

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37710/02/2013

BTS=Beercan Thick Sausage

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37810/02/2013

Clint Ritchie used to fuck around with Phil Carey on the stable set.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 37910/02/2013

Is that interview book worth buying/reading?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 38110/02/2013

Or, in a different sentence, BTS could mean Big Triscuit Schlong

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 38210/02/2013

FYI - Triscuit doesn't trim.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 38410/02/2013

The least Prospect Park could do is produce real finales for both shows. I accept that the new concept did not work, but after all, let fans at least get a satisfying ending.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 38610/02/2013

Did someone on this thread think Jon Paul LaTwatski was straight?

He and Farah bearded for each other. That is truly the worst kept secret in town.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 38710/02/2013

Cookie smeller Josh is clearly not waiting around for Season 2 - he's booked a pilot.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 38810/02/2013

r387, while I don't know if JPL is gay or not, I still cannot fathom why JPL/FF would need to beard for each other and for that long. They were together for around 5 years.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 39010/02/2013

"FYI - Triscuit doesn't trim."

What are you basing this on?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 39110/02/2013

Obviously R385 -- AKA the "everyone but me is a pedophile" troll -- hasn't been watching.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 39210/02/2013

Lol, " his LIFE might be incredibly furry"!

The type of typo that can only happen on the DL.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 39410/02/2013

AndyT was my trim last night. He was tight last night. This morning, not so much.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 39610/02/2013

AT has very hairy legs, which were shown on the show recently. His heritage is Italian/Mediterranean. He has a nice trail and some early chest hair too, but it was shaved for the show.

Did Valentini get Lenny Platt's legs in the air?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 39710/02/2013

r376 Well, let's hear what Van Hansis had to say about JPL.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 39810/02/2013

[quote] He was tight last night. This morning, not so much.

Frankie loves to stuff that big Sicilian sausage into those smooth ripped bottom bois....

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 39910/02/2013

{quote}Is that interview book worth buying/reading?

I think so. I'm only about a quarter of the way in. It definitely helps to have some historical perspective or at least interest in the 70s and 80s era to start. I haven't skipped too far ahead but they cover the cancellation and PP stuff at the end too.

It's basically just a series of interviews of cast and crew disassembled and reassembled to provide different POVs in the overall timeline of the show.

Worth it if you're a longtime fan. Maybe not so much if you're more looking for current dirt.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40010/02/2013

I think it was a really good book. It wasn't sanitized but it also wasn't shit stirring. It was just very honest talk about what happened.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40110/02/2013

"He has a nice trail and some early chest hair too, but it was shaved for the show."

How do we know the chest hair exists if it was shaved for the show - from shirtless pictures on his Instagram or something?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40210/02/2013

Are you new here, r403?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40410/02/2013

not for nothin' but there are some amazing beefcake shots of shawn christian, james scott, bryan dattilo and chandler massey in a new dool book...

well, chandler's not beefcake, but...

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40510/02/2013

[quote]You do realize that it's skeevy to sexualize an 18-year-old boy the way you do?

An 18-year-old male is a MAN in any country in the world, by anyone's standards.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40610/02/2013

Shawn Christian was on Steve Harvey's talk show today...trying to find a "date" with a girl.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40710/02/2013

Is is "skeevy" to sexualize a hairy 18-year-old who's 6'3" and weighs 195 lbs?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40810/02/2013

Triscuit is 6'3"? He looks more like 5'9".

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 40910/02/2013

Andrew is tall. He didn't seem that tall.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41010/02/2013

The Triscuit is not pubescent. He's legal, he's hairy and if you think this is the first time the DL has lusted after barely legal tail you need to get the fuck off the site.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41110/02/2013

[quote]How do we know the chest hair exists if it was shaved for the show - from shirtless pictures on his Instagram or something?

Facebook and Twitter pix. Before the show came back he was in full bloom. Nice treasure trail and some early chest fur.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41210/02/2013

[quote]Shawn Christian was on Steve Harvey's talk show today...trying to find a "date" with a girl.

I thought he was married? Although I think he can only truly love himself.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41310/03/2013

HOT, r412! Do you have any links to pics of Andy's blooming chest/trail fur?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41410/03/2013

Poor Josh Kelly. A thread about him has turned into a love fest for a teen.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41510/03/2013

LOL R415!

Is my story coming back? Does anyone know? I do not like this waiting, not a'tall!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41610/03/2013

The hysterical thing is that everyone makes a fuss over Andy T, and while he's undoubtedly a handsome guy, he's hardly The Hotness.

He's quite frankly sort of fat. And meanwhile, the guys over at the DAYS thread keep calling Freddie Smith - a guy substantially more attractive and fit than Triscuit - a fatty.

I don't get it.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41710/03/2013

Please explain where you see any fat on this?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41810/03/2013

Yummmm, r418.... Momma LIKE!!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 41910/03/2013

Claiming Freddie Smith is fat is ridiculous. Claiming the Triscuit is fat is beyond comprehension.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 42010/03/2013

r416: Last anyone heard, the big issue for PP is cutting their licensing fee to ABC. They have an ally in this in Disney, the parent company, which has a vested interest in Hulu and the future of streaming scripted content and has supported the PP venture from the start over ABC's head. But it's still up for grabs whether Disney will go so far as to get their fee halved - which is a big part of what PP needs to be able to continue production of the shows in a way that is financially viable.

What they really need is a bigger partner.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 42110/03/2013

Does Andy T. have a fat ass? Is it womanly? I don't recall ever seeing it.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 42210/03/2013

Wow. I just the saw clip of Tina walking in on Cord & Marcia Cross' wedding with the baby for the first time in a while. Talk about a classic soap moment.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 42310/03/2013

Yes - Thank God Andrea returned after Kelli Maroney and the Marsha Clarke debacle !

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 42610/03/2013

I doubt ABC will cut the fee. What's in it for them? It wasn't that much as TV licensing fees go to begin with.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 42710/03/2013

Thought the book was great !!! Very candid backstage stories from current and former cast and crew. Saddest part was how the show treated Michael Storm (Larry) who at the time had been there even longer the Erika Slezak. Total disregard for his character or history. Was not given a proper send off. Just disappeared - never to been seen or heard from again. Tells a story of how was he wasn't even invited to the ABC warp party - shitty :(

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 42810/03/2013

I had forgotten Marsha Clark as Tina--that was so wrong! Was it even 6 months? WHET happened to her? I bet she goes to Michfest.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 42910/03/2013

It was a bad casting decision - Tina was always a sexy vixen. Kelli Maroney wasn't great, but worked. Marsha's Tina came off as a dyke - even the way they dressed her - plaid jackets and pants suits !

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43010/03/2013

The last time Storm appeared as Larry was during Viki's heart transplant story in 2004. He had some brief but very sweet scenes with Slezak. I wish they had gotten him back even for a cameo before the ABC run wrapped.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43110/04/2013

Andy T says in the new Digest that he and his co-star were so wrapped up in the kissing scenes that they didn't hear it when the director told them they could stop.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43210/04/2013

r431, best that Cartooni did not ruin any last memory of Larry. He turned everything he touched into a joke.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43310/04/2013

Marsha Clark said in an interview (see link) that it was her decision not to play Tina long-term! She had just moved her family to LA after being fired from GL, when she got an offer to BRIEFLY play Tina. I guess they were trying out different actreesses. She came back to NYC to play the role, but had no intention of playing it long-term. She claims that TPTB loved her as Tina and decided to offer her a long-term deal to play the character. She declined, because she wanted to get back to LA to be with her family. She said that Slezak was a doll to work with.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43410/04/2013

LOL r432. I wasn't aware that the soap rags had morphed into the latest incarnation of Teen Beat Magazine. It's a desperate world out there.

I actually feel a little sorry for the kid. Someone, be it his management or parents, are obviously trying to market him as the next teen heart throb and I don't think he has the maturity just yet to get it.

Yeah, take off your shirt, kid. The girls will go wild.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43510/04/2013

"Someone, be it his management or parents, are obviously trying to market him as the next teen heart throb and I don't think he has the maturity just yet to get it.

Yeah, take off your shirt, kid. The girls will go wild."

Maybe somebody could tweet him suggesting that he sign with Miley's management team? I'd love to see Andy in a Terry Richardson photo shoot pulling a leotard over his huge dick!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43610/04/2013

[quote]Last anyone heard, the big issue for PP is cutting their licensing fee to ABC.

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the licensing fees aren't actually being paid to ABC but to another arm of the Disney borg.

Think about it. If ABC had any say in the matter they would have simply taken the 3 OLTL characters they were so hot to keep off the table as a negotiating tactic in exchange for extending PP's deadline for getting their online version of OLTL into production.

There seem to be a lot of bruised egos here with Ron Carlivati and Frank Valentini leading the pack. But of course the fans end up being the ultimate losers in the end.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43710/04/2013

The PP episodes sucked unless you were a fan of Todd and Blair. Let OLTL R.I.P.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43810/04/2013

What was posted earlier about the status of OLTL is the truth. It's dead.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 43910/04/2013

[quote] I wasn't aware that the soap rags had morphed into the latest incarnation of Teen Beat Magazine.

Honey, where have you been? That's not even remotely new.

In the 80s they WERE Tiger Beat. John Wesley Shipp in a Speedo or running shorts every other week.

It took a brief rest in the overly earnest 90's but they're still doing it to a degree. Only problem is, less hunks on the shows today.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44010/04/2013

r439, I tend to think both shows are dead at this point.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44110/05/2013

[quote]less hunks on the shows today

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44210/05/2013

What do you like to put on top of a Triscuit?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44310/05/2013

[quote]I tend to think both shows are dead at this point.

Yes, I agree. PP already officially shelved OLTL weeks ago and now PP's THIRD kinda, sorta, hopefully date to resume production on AMC is only 2 weeks from Monday yet no one has gotten any sort of notice to return to work.

Even if they do manage to get their shit together and get back into production one of these days they're only going to learn their audience got tired of waiting and wandered off.

I think they're just trying to quietly tip toe away at this point.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44410/05/2013

Triscuit is FAT.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44510/05/2013

R444, I gather the big issue for AMC is where it's going to shoot. The Stamford CT soundstage is no longer going to be used for it. They might have to move back to NYC which would be great-it would certainly make the actors happy. And there is a rumor that OWN might partially bankroll it and it will only be on OWN and not online anymore.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44610/05/2013

Come on r446. I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night. PP has been holding out the same empty plate of promises from day one.

If studio space is an issue then it's one PP should have been addressing months ago rather than tossing it out as the latest last minute excuse. I'm self-employed myself and, believe me, I'm very well aware of the terms of my lease, the price and if and when it could expire. If PP was too stupid to consider the same basic business factors in their own plan then they're too stupid to be in business.

I believe the "rumors" of OWN bankrolling this folly even partially about as much as I believed rumors of PP making the shows available for network syndication in early 2014. Never gonna happen.

It's all just wishful thinking on the part of fans that makes no business sense whatsoever.

Stick a fork in them. They're done.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44710/05/2013

[quote] I think they're just trying to quietly tip toe away at this point.

We have a winner!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44810/06/2013

Exactly r448. Notice how the TOLN twitter and email updates have slowly come to a halt over the last month. They aren't even trying to keep momentum going at this point. We will likely see a AMC/OLTL season 1 DVD release, which being the die hard fan I am would buy in a second but I think thats it.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 44910/07/2013

Both officially cancelled.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45010/07/2013

Link, please, R450.

A google search turned up nothing.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45110/07/2013

I hadn't even thought of the DVD idea r449. If you're not already working in marketing you should be. That's probably an even better way to sell new shows as well.

It's not exactly cutting edge stuff but it is something that some fans would buy and even more would happily rent at their convenience. The flaw in PP's business model is there's really no upside for the audience/consumer to have to jump thru hoops to watch bad soaps online just because it's somehow supposed to be cooler because it's online.

Now scat and go pitch that idea PP right now before someone steals it.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45210/07/2013

[quote]The flaw in PP's business model is there's really no upside for the audience/consumer to have to jump thru hoops to watch bad soaps online just because it's somehow supposed to be cooler because it's online.

THIS x 1000. I can't tell you how hard my eyes rolled every time I heard that tired cliche "But this is THE FUTURE OF TV!!!" being bandied about. The reality is that people look at TV as something that offers a *break* from having to look at their computers all day. It's a clear differentiation between work and home, it's sack out on the couch and veg time vs. plastered at your desk time.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45310/07/2013

Josh Kelly is trained to kill with his bare hands, BEWARE!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45410/07/2013

I wonder how Lenny Platt's career is doing.... Sigh! He's so dreamy!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45510/08/2013

Frankie is parading hot daddy William DeVry shirtless on GH. That guy is almost 50 and looks amazing.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45610/08/2013

Who is Frankie, R456?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45710/08/2013

Frankie Valentini, the massively horsehung Italian daddy stud who runs GH.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45810/08/2013

Any new developments in Andy feets pics?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 45910/10/2013

Sources are now confirming that both shows are dead.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46010/10/2013

There hasn't been confirmation of anything, R460.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46110/10/2013

they DEAD

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46210/11/2013

Cancelled. Both shows.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46310/11/2013

[quote] I can't tell you how hard my eyes rolled every time I heard that tired cliche "But this is THE FUTURE OF TV!!!" being bandied about.

I couldn't agree more. I think people tend to confuse online streaming as a delivery system as opposed to watching on your phone or computer because that's so much cooler.

It has it's uses. If I were still a train commuter I'd probably have watched the shows during the trip. I do sometimes use go online to catch missed episodes of a show if I'm out of town or had a DVR malfunction. It's attractive to kids who aren't in control of the main family TV and don't get a say in what cable package the 'rents are willing to pay for.

However there's no inherent value to the viewers to choose to watch TV in this way vs the usual way if you have the option.

I use Netflix on demand all the time because it functions like regular old TV. With Hulu I quite hated having to either watch on a small screen or keep getting up to change around inputs and sit thru commercials just to watch a show that really just wasn't that great. Really, the delivery system in that case was more trouble than the show was worth. Kind of like watching bad show before the days of remotes that made it quite easy to just change the channel.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46410/12/2013

Sure, R464, but that's your experience. I watch most things online these days. Cutting the cord is pretty easy, and once you do, you get used to it quickly. Given my schedule, it made no difference to me if I watched a show on DVR or on Hulu, so that's when I decided to get rid of cable.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46510/12/2013

The show would have survived if it had included the Ford brothers and featured lots of scenes of them hanging out with Jack Manning in flip-flops.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46610/13/2013

Triscuit is STILL fat.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46710/13/2013

Was David A. Gregory's Ford in Jack's age range?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46810/13/2013

Looks like the 10/21 restart date for AMC was false. Thorsten Kaye said in an interview with Cunt Hinsey he spoke to Ginger Smith, the shows executive producer of AMC and she said there was "nothing in place" currently. It does look like both shows are likely done.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 46910/13/2013

I smell cookies!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47010/13/2013

No more cookies in Llanview, Josh.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47110/13/2013

That statement is old news.

Mock if you want, but against all odds they are coming back. They're heading back into production sooner than expected.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47210/13/2013

Well, give us more info then, R472. When will production be starting (or anymore info pertaining to the shows)? It seems that if that's the case, they've yet to inform the cast. And BTW, I wasn't trying to mock, I'd really like to see both shows come back, but there has been no indication of that in over a month when PP said AMC would start production in the near future and OLTL was on hold until the lawsuit with ABC was over. More and more fans are losing hope.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47310/13/2013

Are they going back to ABC, R472?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47410/13/2013

I understand but I can't discuss it at this moment, r473. I don't blame anyone for their skepticism.

Some of the OLTL cast are now much more upbeat about coming back to work this weekend, as well.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47510/13/2013

[quote]Some of the OLTL cast are now much more upbeat about coming back to work this weekend, as well.

Wish it were me.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47610/13/2013

Oh, Kathy.

No.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47710/14/2013

r475, where are these alleged upbeat actors? There has been nothing on Twitter.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47810/14/2013

They're all sucking on my pendulous dong.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 47910/14/2013

R477. I wish it were you too Kathy.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48010/14/2013

This show is OVAH.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48110/14/2013

I long for Jake's pendulous dong.

A statement so good it rhymes.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48210/14/2013

The shows are fine! They send their love!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48310/14/2013

[quote]I long for Jake's pendulous dong. [italic]A statement so good it rhymes[/italic].

Depends where you're from.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48410/14/2013

Word on the street is that they'll only bring AMC back if Barbara Montgomery makes an exciting return to PineValley!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48510/14/2013

Oh Susie, quit trolling for work.

Nobody wants your wrinkled vageene.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48610/14/2013

Who at OLTL got to swing on Scott's pendulous dong?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48710/15/2013

SCANDALOUS: Thorsten Kaye is the new Ridge Forrester at B&B.

No, REALLY.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48810/15/2013

Kaye as Ridge? LMAO! Terrible casting choice....

Where's Peter Reckell?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 48910/15/2013

He's a good actor but wow, least likely candidate.

But hey, unlike Ronn Moss he can actually ACT.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49010/15/2013

They cast an actor for Ridge rather than a model/singer. That's a plus.

But its going to be quite jarring going from a fit, American accented Ridge to an overweight, Irish accented Ridge.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49110/15/2013

But won't they cast me as the new love interest for Eric Forrester???

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49210/15/2013

Is there a new GH thread? The Va-va-va-voom thread is full and I can't find anything pertaining to an unmasked German doctor.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49310/17/2013

Any news on Lenny Platt's feets?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49410/17/2013

Latest update, r494: they are still on the bottom of his legs.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49510/17/2013

r487, BRETT did.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49610/17/2013

r494, they recently made an appearance at this event. click to page 2.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49710/17/2013

So AMC and OLTL are really and sincerely dead?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49810/17/2013

WHET Ben Jorgensen?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 49910/17/2013

He goes by Ben Monk now.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50010/17/2013

"Monk"? Ugh. Not that "Jorgensen" made me think of anything but that trans.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50110/17/2013

Is there any current GH thread?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50210/17/2013

I'm looking for the new GH thread too, if there is one.

Anyone???

Please!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50310/17/2013

Yes, they are dead R498. No more PP on hulu. No more Viki or Brooke English. Or GayPetey who was ADORABLE!!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50410/17/2013

New GH here

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50510/17/2013

Ben Jorgensen does a lot of theatre in New York.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50610/17/2013

He actually got me to watch AMC.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50710/17/2013

R507, I started watching because of the Michael Delaney (Chris Bruno) storyline. Ben played one of his students.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50810/17/2013

r504 Yeah, Rob Wilson was great in the role of Petey. I really liked him.

It's ironic I say that because I had a hard time buying him being an internet mogul.

And he couldn't convincingly play heterosexual either.

But somehow he was still great in the role.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 50910/19/2013

[quote]No more PP on hulu

The previous episodes are still there, though, I just checked. I missed the last 4 or 5, so I'm glaaaad.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51010/21/2013

The DePaiva son is growing up to be quite handsome.

JdP still looks good.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51110/22/2013

JQ DePaiva got his dad's eyes and his mom's dimples. I like his coloring, too. Not really mom or dad's, though. He's adorable. Is he the one who was born deaf and then got a cochlear implant?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51210/27/2013

By the way, what has James DePaiva been doing all these years since OLTL let him go? Has he had acting work? Or did he just get a "real" (i.e. non-acting) job? I always thought that must have made for a weird dynamic in that marriage, to have the wife going off to work every day at the same TV show that had let the husband go. I guess they've made it work, though!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51310/27/2013

He was directing at ATWT for awhile. He probably has some sort of "day job" I would imagine.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51410/27/2013

I don't know when or if it will be back up and running at PP, but it is not so dead. Creatives have been approached.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51510/27/2013

No honey, no one has been approached. Both shows are as dead as Agnes Nixon's menstrual cycles.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51610/27/2013

Okay, if you say so, I'm lying. Toodle-oo

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51710/27/2013

You are, R515/R517. AMC is as dead as OLTL now. PP's pie in the sky plans could never sustain itself.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51810/27/2013

That may be true, but I am not lying.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 51910/27/2013

OK, R515/517/519, I believe you. But it just ain't happening. Thorsten Kaye has already moved on to B&B. I'm fairly sure he wouldn't have done that without having some inside info about AMC's fate.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52010/27/2013

[quote]Mock if you want, but against all odds they are coming back. They're heading back into production sooner than expected.

They were expected to return to production in August according to PP themselves after their eight week planned hiatus. Then it was September and now their October 21st date has come and gone as well. How can they possibly return to production "sooner than expected?" Expected by whom?

Whatever contracts the actors may have had are expiring or already have expired in the case of Thorston Kaye. How can the creatives who've supposedly been approached have any clue WTF they're even supposed to be writing at this point?

If PP ever does manage to revive the shows (which I find unlikely)they'd be starting from scratch.

Unless by "sooner than expected" you meant The 12th of Never as a date to resume production then I think we're in for a very long wait.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52110/27/2013

R521 is sadly on the money. They'd have to rebuild the sets and do it elsewhere because I gather the CT tax break is now a thing of the past. There are just too many obstacles in the way of this show cranking up again.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52210/27/2013

I Don't understand why they did not just look for a cable network to air the shows instead of the whole online thing in the first place.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52310/27/2013

They did r523. No one wanted the shows.

It's really too bad. I think a cable deal was key in making the shows financially viable as well being able to turn an extra buck by packaging them for non US distribution.

Now that PP has failed to achieve that or prove a viable audience online I'd say their online network concept is pretty much DOA.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52410/27/2013

I've never understood why a cable channel didn't scoop them up either. both soaps numbers are considered good for a cable show. It's a built in audience. Probably attract more viewers to their network.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52510/29/2013

OWN did pick it up, R525.

But the numbers weren't what people wanted/needed, I guess.

There's a following for these shows and a great love of these characters are there is for axed P&G shows Guiding Light, As the World Turns, and Another World and others.

But TPTB can't seem to get together to make it work. Too many egos.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52610/29/2013

I need Andrew Trischitta's feet in my face so bad.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52710/30/2013

I'd rather have his massive cock shooting inside of me.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52810/30/2013

Does P & G still own all the characters from their canceled soaps?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 52910/30/2013

A Triscuit a traskit, Who wouldn't love Andrew's basket?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53010/30/2013

[quote] Does P & G still own all the characters from their canceled soaps?

Yes. It's why we'll never see them anywhere, because PGP could fuck up a one car funeral.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53110/30/2013

****BREAKING NEWS****

Andy T. has posted a feets-related Tweet!!

"My friend thinks it's okay to wear socks with flip flops / sandals"

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53211/04/2013

Looks like ABC is finally going to pull the plug on SoapNet.

Reports say the cable channel won't be available to cable companies after December as it is "ceasing operations."

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53311/05/2013

It's about frigging time. It never lived up to its promise. It could have been terrific.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53411/05/2013

TV Guide's Michael Logan tweets that Prospect Park is making a big AMC announcement on Friday.

Are they shelving AMC like OLTL?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53511/06/2013

Yes, it's dead.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53611/06/2013

Did I miss the announcement about OLTL? Sad

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53711/07/2013

There has been no announcement.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53811/07/2013

Debbi Morgan says they were told AMC if officially done.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 53911/11/2013

Both shows are officially done.

No more hot Petey

No more Viki of Lannfair

No Blair

No Shelter

No more Jessie

Sad.. what a waste.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54011/11/2013

Is there a new GH thread? The Ferociously, Fabulous Felix thread is full.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54111/11/2013

However, r540, Andy T.'s feets will be living on in future film and television roles for decades to come!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54211/11/2013

I told you guys months ago that both shows were dead and you didn't believe me. I guess you really can't post any real scoops on her. Oh well. C'est la vie.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54311/11/2013

541, I looked around and I can't find a new GH thread either. Maybe someone will create it tomorrow.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54411/11/2013

r543, your personal little triumph would have some meaning to us all if you weren't just another anonymous poster. C'est la vie! :))

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54511/11/2013

Today's confrontation in the Jerome Gallery was great. The best actor in that scene? Maura West. She only had about six lines but her facial reactions towards the other characters was spot on.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54611/11/2013

Try here R 544.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54811/11/2013

Thanks, R548!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 54911/11/2013

New GH thread

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55011/12/2013

I need my fix of Victoria Sleestak!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55111/13/2013

Prospect Park sues ABC for more than originally filed

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55211/13/2013

bump

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55311/13/2013

[quote] I hope Agnes Nixon chokes on her vomit on Christmas Eve. Her greed, stupidity and stubbornness robbed us of proper ABC burials for AMC and OLTL.

How cunty.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55411/14/2013

Hack Ack kak-kak snort churk.kkkkk

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55511/14/2013

Are Seponski and Tuc still together?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55611/15/2013

I'm not sure how exactly, but I'm certain that demon spawn Brian Frons is behind nuAMC not getting another season.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55711/15/2013

If Tuc and JP are together, who's the top?

I bet it's JP, and he has a huge cock. Short little guys often pack a big one.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55811/16/2013

r558, Seponski is not really short, unless perhaps simply compared to 6'3" Tuc.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 55911/16/2013

What I find interesting is that despite OLTL being "shelved" months ago still none of the OLTL cast have stated they've been released from their contracts. Robin Strasser says she's still heard nothing. While Deb Morgan, Cady and now Jill Larson have all stated they have. What gives?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56011/16/2013

Jill Larson and the AMC producer also just left the door open yesterday. They and a third crew member said that the shows are on hiatus but could be back in 2014.

Grain of salt but at this point why would they lie? They've all been open about PP management not being very communicative in the last few months.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56111/16/2013

Andy T. has surprisingly hairy legs. I bet his crotch has all sorts of hairy surprises as well.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56211/16/2013

Do you think Andy T. leaves his pubes untrimmed and natural, allowing an explosion of bush around his cock and letting his big nutsack stay furry?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56311/16/2013

I bet he has a very thick bush. I'm getting all tingly back there just wondering about its aroma.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56411/16/2013

Nixon had nothing to do with these shows going to PP, so your anger is misdirected. ABC owned them, and ABC leased them out. And then ABC stepped in PP's path at multiple points along the way. They may not get 95 million, but they have a good case.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56511/16/2013

Jill Larson and the AMC producer shouldn't be trying to give viewers false hopes. The shows are dead. Period. Nothing more to see here, people. Move on. Enough, already.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56611/16/2013

This was posted on her back in the summer, yet no one believed it. I guess we do have insiders here. Hey insiders! Do you know if Andy T is over 7 and thick? Which of the Ford brothers took Frank's cock regularly?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56711/16/2013

Andy is well over 8, and Frankie fucked all three Ford brothers and has been depositing loads in Andy T's ass since this summer.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56811/16/2013

What ever happened with Brandon Buddy's fan event? Wasn't is supposed to be sometime in October?

Has anyone heard reports about it? Did anyone actually attend? Or was it cancelled?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 56911/16/2013

ABC is the devil in this, or specifically Frons. He made the idiotic decision to cancel both soaps (GH is the one that should have been canceled first) - and then Valentini and his minion did the dirty work of moving characters over to GH and then killing off a couple of them. It was bad all around, and bringing them back as other characters has been a disaster.

Brian Frons should rot in hell.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57011/16/2013

R558, you're correct.

I'm just over 5'7" and am blessed with a big one.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57111/16/2013

Andy and meat join Dorian on the town

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57211/17/2013

Another show, I know, but looking at the Tumblr in R572's post...these two totally did it.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57311/17/2013

James looks even hotter in his black framed specs, R573. And yes, they totally did it. And after the photographer leaves, they're totally going to do it again. And again. And again.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57411/17/2013

According to DL legend, James Scott is 13.5 x 8.5 inches. So Chandler is one lucky bitch.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57511/17/2013

r570, I can't believe you are making me defend Brian Frons, but it was not solely his decision to cancel those shows. He did not have that power. That being said, he helped facilitate those decisions because of his horrible micromanagement.

And let's face it - given Frank/Ron's GH - I think even Frons' creative involvement was overhyped. The current GH - free of Frons - has exactly the same fundamental problems as OLTL had.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57611/17/2013

Brandon Butt Buddy's fan event was cancelled due to low ticket sales. He said on twitter they are "rescheduling".

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57711/17/2013

r577 Low ticket sales for Brando Buddy's fan event in October?!?! I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

But looks like its been rescheduled for Dec. 7 from 1-4 p.m. in NYC.

They only have 40 tickets available for the event so grab them while you can! Here's your chance to rub shoulders with great Brandon Buddy.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57811/17/2013

"Here's your chance to rub shoulders with great Brandon Buddy."

Here's your chance to rub bellies with great Brandon Buddy.

There, I fixed it for you, r578.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 57911/17/2013

"But looks like its been rescheduled for Dec. 7 from 1-4 p.m. in NYC."

This is a very appropriate date, as Brandon Buddy's fatness has certainly lived in infamy!

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58011/17/2013

The picture on the link at r578, looks like he's lost a bunch of weight. He might be hot now.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58111/17/2013

A fan event for one guy who was only popular because he was on a soap that was originally cancelled 2 years ago. And he's charging $65! He at least better swallow.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58211/18/2013

I always wondered if Brandon Buddy was gay but I saw that he quoted Aubrey Hepburn on his twitter and yeah.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58311/18/2013

That means absolutely nothing, r583.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58411/18/2013

OMG! OMG! OMG! I saw Lenny Platt today. I couldn't wait to get home and tell you bitches. He was coming out of Barry's Bootcamp on 20th between 6th and 7th, a very pricy-looking gym. It was on the warm side today, so he was wearing workout shorts and a tee. His legs and thighs are surprisingly muscular, but, sadly, shaved. His upper body is all cut up, and his ass is high and rock hard. I think he was going commando, but I couldn't catch a glimpse of the goodies. He is so handsome in person. I work in the area, but have never seen him before. I just had to tell you girls.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58511/18/2013

NOOOOOOOO!!

Billy Miller out, David Tom back in.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58611/18/2013

OMG!! Thanks for the Lenny Platt report, r585! I wonder if I should spend all my disposable income to join that pricy gym in hopes of seeing him naked in the locker room (although if you saw him leaving in his workout clothes, I guess the odds are he usually does that instead of changing in the locker room).

But WTF about the shaved legs? Is that a thing among young straight guys now?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58711/18/2013

I shall miss Billy Miller's suckable nips.

Will David Tom have chemistry with Amelia Heinle? I doubt it.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58811/18/2013

Amelia Heinle? That cow? She's still playing Victoria? Has she gotten her teeth fixed yet?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 58911/19/2013

He won't have chemistry with the one who used to be on AMC, either.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59011/19/2013

Threads almost full. Any ideas for the name of a new one?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59111/19/2013

Llanview, RIP

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59211/19/2013

What happened to the GH threads either the upstate NY or the 57 one? Were they both deleted? Was there trouble on them?

I just paid another 18 dollars. I think it was a mistake. Only daytime soap fans are discriminated against this way. I personally can't stand Madonna or Babs. How come upteen threads at the same time are allowed about them?

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59311/19/2013

One of you dears needs to start a new thread.

Now what is with this Jeff Giles (who wrote the OLTL book) saying that La Strasser went after him on Twitter? He said she was "difficult" when he tried to interview her.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59411/20/2013

Is there a new GH thread? The art fraud one has been deleted.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59511/20/2013

Here's a cute pic of Andy T for his freaky pedophile fans:

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59611/20/2013

And here's a cap from OLTL of Andy T in an intense dramatic moment:

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59711/20/2013

Mmmm...triscuit.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59811/20/2013

Mmmmm...Triscuit.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 59911/20/2013

Let's end with Josh (Cutter Wentworth) Kelly.

by One of the red haired women in town.reply 60011/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.