Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'Real Housewives of New Jersey' stars face fraud charges

Two stars of the TV reality show “Real Housewives of New Jersey” were hit with a dose of reality Monday when federal prosecutors charged them with 39 counts of fraud, alleging that they used fake paystubs, tax returns and W-2s to secure nearly $5 million in loans before trying to declare bankruptcy.

Teresa and Giuseppe “Joe” Giudice, married stars of the Bravo series, face up to 30 years in prison and millions of dollars in fines if convicted.

by Anonymousreply 24508/28/2013

I can't wait to see how this unfolds...

by Anonymousreply 107/29/2013

The funniest part is that their bankruptcy claims included $12,000 in fertility treatments. Yes, that's right folks--they PAID MONEY to bring those ugly mongrels they call children into this world.

by Anonymousreply 207/29/2013

Damn. If they go to jail, what will happen to Theresa Guidice's ugly kids?

by Anonymousreply 307/29/2013

Ain't nobody gonna adopt them, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 407/29/2013

Joe and Melissa will have to take care of them.

I wonder if others on the show are in trouble and I wonder about Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 507/30/2013

sadly, Danielle Staub has not commented on it on her twitter yet :(

All I think can of is season 2, in that country club. Danielle went to the bathroom and Teresa was waiting outside with Jacqueline in those chairs in the hallway. Danielle and Teresa got into a verbal spat. After Teresa bragged about living in a mansion, Danielle said "yeah and it's in foreclosure!". Teresa then screamed "my house is not in foreclosure, bitch!" and proceeded to chase her out of the country club, with the 2 of them knocking over tables and china and barreling past other guests. Even 4 years ago, Danielle knew about Teresa's financial deceit.

by Anonymousreply 607/30/2013

Oh, this should be good. Lock Up MSNBC crossover episode.

Cheer up ladies, the good news is, there are many types of recipes for Pruno in cell block H.

by Anonymousreply 707/30/2013

[quote]Yes, that's right folks--they PAID MONEY to bring those ugly mongrels they call children into this world.

They wanted a boy, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 807/30/2013

Unless I see them in court I'm going to consider this bogus. I think Bravo put out this story to generate viewers. There have been many stories that have popped up in the media during past seasons that vanished as soon as the seasons ended.

by Anonymousreply 907/30/2013

Dear Lord in Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 1007/30/2013

I agree with you R9. There was some gossip in some tabloid stating Teresa found her husband in his office having sex on his desk with the nanny, and Teresa plans to divorce him, yea! right!

BTW, I can't stand that major Bravo queen Bee Andy Cohen!!! He is such obnoxious pig!

by Anonymousreply 1107/30/2013

[quote]Damn. If they go to jail, what will happen to Theresa Guidice's ugly kids?

They can be raised by wolves.

by Anonymousreply 1207/30/2013

R12, I thought they already are by the way they act.

by Anonymousreply 1307/30/2013

This not a planted story, it's real. Mail fraud, wire fraud, not paying taxes for years, falsifying documents, lying about their income, the list goes on. It's a 39 count indictment.

Nothing would please me more to see these two morons carted off to jail. I would volunteer to be on the jury! Thankfully I am not from New Jersey!

IIRC, either Theresa's father or her husband's father was a mobster who was killed. It was only a matter of time before their criminal behavior was revealed. Their arrogance is actually more ridiculous than their criminal behavior!

It would be great if all these vile "housewives" could be carted off to jail. What disgusting human beings.

Who the hell watches this low rent garbage? How sad that television entertainment has been reduced to this excrement.

by Anonymousreply 1407/30/2013

R14 - I think you're confusing Teresa with Caroline on that dead mobster comment. Wasn't it Caroline's father-in-law found dead in the trunk of a car somewhere in The Meadowlands or something? Very Sopranos, that. And then that guy with the German Shepards over at Caroline's house a couple times - I recall he was supposedly some bigtime mob union boss or something?

by Anonymousreply 1507/30/2013

She can start a new show The Real Housewives of Federal Prison!

by Anonymousreply 1607/30/2013

Does Gia have to go back to cocksucking now?

by Anonymousreply 1707/30/2013

Did criminals really expect to go on national television and not eventually get caught?

by Anonymousreply 1807/30/2013

R15, it's shepherd, not shepard.

by Anonymousreply 1907/30/2013

This just in: They have separate lawyers and Tre will plead not guilty!

by Anonymousreply 2007/30/2013

I can't tell where her hairline ends and her eye brows begin. Is that the result of some medical condition?

by Anonymousreply 2107/30/2013

The guy with the german shepherds is Bernard Kerik, disgraced former NYC police commissioner.

by Anonymousreply 2207/30/2013

...and bff of the Manzos. That's very telling.

by Anonymousreply 2307/30/2013

I do hope Andy or Bravo are implicated as some sort of an accomplice aiding in the cover up, bringing an end to the Bravo trash reality programming empire.

by Anonymousreply 2407/30/2013

Dream on, r24.

by Anonymousreply 2507/30/2013

Haters gonna hate, but I just love, love, love.

by Anonymousreply 2607/30/2013

Yes, the Manzo's have mob connections but frankly, I would not be surprised if there is some wrong doing all the way around. I believe they all own their own businesses. And I would think all the husbands cheat, not just Joe Gudice.

by Anonymousreply 2707/30/2013

I think at the first season reunion Caroline was asked if the family is connected, and she said absolutely not. She said that Albert's father, nicknamed "Tiny Manzo," was in no way part of the mafia. LOL!! Who are these people kidding?

by Anonymousreply 2807/30/2013

They faked W2's, she made $100,000 one year for Housewives and didn't declare it and AND still filed bankruptcy. The Feds including the IRS have thrown the book at them.

by Anonymousreply 2907/30/2013

[quote]They faked W2's

Thank you Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 3007/30/2013

What I think is hilarious Teresa's husband owns a pizza place ,and he owns a multimillion dollar mansion. That alone was so obvious they were into some shady BS.

BTW, Teresa's husband was a hot Italian stud when he was younger and much thinner!

Kathy's husband is another who I think there something shady with him as well. He owns a gasoline station and he buys luxurious cars etc. He is so obnoxious, crude ,and crass. He is really ugly too. How they hell did Kathy wind up with him? Kathy seems level headed and a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 3107/30/2013

Why do people who love Teresa Giudice feel she and her spouse are somehow exculpated if "Caroline's FIL was a mobster" and "all the husband's cheat," etc.? A federal jury isn't going to care if Melissa used to be a stripper, and ultimately Teresa has to be judged by her own conduct, not by whether her conduct is bad in comparison to other cast members of this show. It's just a measure of how indefensible her character is that people who inexplicably like her don't even bother trying to defend her; they just dirty up they people around her and hope she looks better in comparison. She certainly doesn't look good.

by Anonymousreply 3207/30/2013

Is Teresa going to jump ship and appear on Mob Wives?

by Anonymousreply 3307/30/2013

Well she definitely has all the ingrediences that comprise a mob wife.

by Anonymousreply 3407/30/2013

Lol Al n caroline

by Anonymousreply 3507/30/2013

Just arrest everyone who has been on any "reality tv" show and arrest all of the producers of those shows as well.

by Anonymousreply 3607/30/2013

three quarters of them already have arrest records.

by Anonymousreply 3707/30/2013

Update: They posted $500K bail each this morning and surrendered their passports and are not allowed to travel outside of NY and NJ. Joe is not a US citizens and could be deported if convicted.

by Anonymousreply 3807/30/2013

I can't wait to see the mugshots.

by Anonymousreply 3907/30/2013

Here it is...

by Anonymousreply 4007/30/2013

Link to full indictment:

by Anonymousreply 4107/30/2013

Joe is not a US citizen? Wow, fucking dago delight. Any Italian-Americans or native Italians on this board? the only Italian (language) I know is from opera, but I've always wondered - and bearing in mind that people can pronounce their names ANY way they want:

Guidice: "joo-dice" always sounds weird to my ears. Phonetic-looking, yes, but but in Italian, wouldn't it more likely/correctly be pronounced:

"gwee-de-chee"?

just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 4207/30/2013

They just say "Jew-dice" because it's easier to pronounce.

by Anonymousreply 4307/30/2013

They prefer the Italian way now, at least according to Teresa: Joo-DEECH-ay.

by Anonymousreply 4407/30/2013

Yes R42. Any Italian worth their gravy knows that it is pronounced. Ju-dee-chee.

by Anonymousreply 4507/30/2013

I love that this shit is all going on in the background yet every week their fighting over stupid Melissa and some imagined slight. I would say their priorities are a lil fucked.

by Anonymousreply 4607/30/2013

The indictment is certainly an interesting read. I've always figured that the wealth shown on RHONJ was part debt-fueled overconsumption, and part reality TV manipulation. It just made no sense that characters with no education and no apparent employment could live the way they did. Well, turns out I forgot the part about "robbing banks."

The basic scheme was to falsify information to obtain enormous loans (about $3.3 million total) which they just spent on all the gaudy crap we see on tv. They both belong in jail, but there is definitely something wrong with a banking system vulnerable to this kind of fraud. How can they not verify something as easy to verify as a W2 or pay stub or tax return?

The only question I had in the indictment was that there is also a reference to unpaid taxes from income. Joe had about $1m in income, but it had a weird breakout: 2004 - $250k; 2005 - $325k; 2006 - $26k; 2007 - $380k; 2008 - $25k. It's a little fuzzy to me what the supposed source of the income was: some kind of actual legitimate business venture / employment OR proceeds from this fraud or other fraudulent activity.

It's pretty bad stuff, carried on for at least a decade. It's clear that they are just thugs and crooks, but I'm probably angrier at the banks than I am with the Gs.

by Anonymousreply 4707/30/2013

You do understand that the Teresa/Melissa drama is not real?

by Anonymousreply 4807/30/2013

Holy shit! They are really in big time trouble. Wonder if they will be going after any of the other NJ assholes.

by Anonymousreply 4907/30/2013

So this bitch Teresa started this crap back in 2001 and had the nerve to keep bringing kids into this world knowing what she and her jerk of a husband were doing. I know we make fun of those kids but I really do feel sorry for those four little girls.

by Anonymousreply 5007/30/2013

R4, I love you, you cruel bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5107/30/2013

Uncle Joey Gorga would take in Gia. He loves her to death. They have a very special relationship.

by Anonymousreply 5207/30/2013

Knowing that dad, he might get the little one to take his place without anyone being the wiser. Just gotta shave her down a bit.

by Anonymousreply 5307/30/2013

Apparently Giudice was a house flipper so that's why, according to them, his salary fluctuated wildy over the 2001 to 2008 period. I noticed that since season 2 of their reality show, Giudice stopped working? We saw their failed attempt at a pizza shop (I think that quickly folded) but I'm not sure why he stopped doing houses, unless that was just because of the economic downturn.

Have to say this drama off-tv is much more interesting than the beyond boring continuation of Teresa vs. Melissa

by Anonymousreply 5507/30/2013

[quote]Apparently Giudice was a house flipper

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks r55. So many idiots made so much money flipping houses during that nonsensical bubble period. Of course, I am a bigger idiot for ignoring it and not making a nickel.

I can imagine that he made a few quick, reasonably legal, deals that generated big income. So dumb of him to not pay the taxes.

by Anonymousreply 5607/30/2013

[quote]The only question I had in the indictment was that there is also a reference to unpaid taxes from income. Joe had about $1m in income, but it had a weird breakout: 2004 - $250k; 2005 - $325k; 2006 - $26k; 2007 - $380k; 2008 - $25k. It's a little fuzzy to me what the supposed source of the income was: some kind of actual legitimate business venture / employment OR proceeds from this fraud or other fraudulent activity.

That's what they are charged with. The falsified incomes, faked W2's for jobs that didn't exist, not pay taxes for jobs that did. This is big and going to be awfully hard to get out of. They are bot involved and both probably going to jail. This isn't just tax evasion.

by Anonymousreply 5707/30/2013

Imagine when she tries to establish her rank in the prison hierarchy by flipping a mess hall table only to find they're bolted to the floor.

by Anonymousreply 5807/30/2013

Can Miss Cohen save them?

by Anonymousreply 5907/30/2013

This doesn't surprise me. There were already allegations that their bankruptcy petition was fraudulent. (Remember the brouhaha over the liquidation auction which resulted in them eventually withdrawing the petition?)

That said, I don't get: (1) how the fuck they could be so damn stupid as to falsify sworn pleadings in FEDERAL court. (2) Why their attorney didn't question them more on the info they provided, or challenge them, or refuse to file what was pretty obviously a fraudulent filing.

Let the disbarment proceedings begin . . .

by Anonymousreply 6007/30/2013

Come on...lawyers are never disbarred, no matter what they do or don't do.

by Anonymousreply 6107/30/2013

So I understand the falsified documents were used to obtain the loans, but shouldn't their credit report have noted that they received several loans in a short period of time in the amount of over $3MM? The amount they were alleging they made certainly couldn't support getting two multi-million dollar loans in little more than one years' time!

by Anonymousreply 6207/30/2013

How the hell do these people sleep at night?

by Anonymousreply 6307/30/2013

You're quite wrong R61. It's a lengthy process, but it does happen. Usually about money or filing false documents with the court.

Trust me. Trust me. More than a few of my former law school classmates have been disbarred.

by Anonymousreply 6407/30/2013

I think Teresa was on WWHL the night before this news broke.

I DVR'ed it, but haven't bothered to watch yet. I wonder if the timing was planned?

My neighbor met a "wonderful" man a few years ago who claimed to be an attorney. If she had bothered to do a simple license search before moving him into her house she would have found that he had been disbarred 10 years ago.

And now he's in the federal pen for a 12 year sentence for grand larceny and tax evasion.

by Anonymousreply 6507/30/2013

Interesting - not one of the other NJ housewives have posted on their Twitter accounts since July 29th.

Wonder what they will eventually say, if anything.

by Anonymousreply 6607/30/2013

Not a mention of the whole indictment on "WWHL" , the night Teresa was on, or the next night's show . Amazing. Teresa really was the hairy elephant in the living room ( or clubhouse), and then shill Cohen did not bring it up at all. I hope that faux tough guy Joe goes to jail for a long time, and Teresa has to sell their faux mansion, and move to a Jersey tract house. It's all ill gotten gains, and they are representative of new money trash.

by Anonymousreply 6707/30/2013

Maybe they can't bring it up since it's ongoing investigation?

Is it possible credit reports missed this if in rapid succession?

by Anonymousreply 6807/30/2013

Surely the cameras are rolling as this all unfolds....right?

by Anonymousreply 6907/30/2013

Yes, R54. YES YES YES!

by Anonymousreply 7007/30/2013

[quote]That said, I don't get: (1) how the fuck they could be so damn stupid as to falsify sworn pleadings in FEDERAL court.

Oh, I totally get that. They truly are that damn stupid.

by Anonymousreply 7107/30/2013

Heard on the radio 'Juicy' slugged a reporter outside the courthouse. I'd love to see it, but have not been able to find mention or video anywhere.

No wonder his "license fraud" case was postponed until October...

by Anonymousreply 7207/30/2013

[quote]Can Miss Cohen save them?

He'd have them play "Plead The Fifth"

[quote]I hope that faux tough guy Joe goes to jail for a long time, and Teresa has to sell their faux mansion, and move to a Jersey tract house

Why does she get away? They have good shit on her too.

by Anonymousreply 7307/30/2013

Looked like he pushed a paparazzi, not that he slugged a reporter.

by Anonymousreply 7407/30/2013

Are they still in that ridiculous house? Have they ever made a payment?

She thought she was so funny at the beginning paying for all her crap with stacks of cash like she was in a remake of Goodfellas.

by Anonymousreply 7507/30/2013

After lawyers fees, I can't imagine they have any money at all. They will be living with her parents.

by Anonymousreply 7607/30/2013

I always wonder how people like this walk around with their head held high. Normal people would need to be heavily medicated to deal with the stress. Are they delusional? Narcissistic?

Jill Kelley and Natalie Khawam are another example of living way beyond their means.

I get anxiety just thinking about paying back my school loan.

by Anonymousreply 7707/30/2013

Because it WASN'T NOT FUNNY!

I know she didn't say that, but I can see her saying it and it makes me smile.

by Anonymousreply 7807/30/2013

I hope Melissa brings sprinkle cookies when she visits Theresa in the pokey.

by Anonymousreply 7907/30/2013

Congratulations on your redone cell.

by Anonymousreply 8007/30/2013

1. her hubby don't have a green card? say what.

2. i feel bad for her kids. she got like 4.

3. can you imagine that ugly broad minus the wig trying to deal with jail...

4. oooooooooooo reality housewives behind bars would be good for bravo.

5. her hubby don't need to worry about jail rape. he is UGLY.

by Anonymousreply 8107/30/2013

So sadly Danielle hasn't commented, but guess who has?!?!?!?!?

That's right-messy Kim Granatell has taken to twitter lmao. See the link below:

by Anonymousreply 8207/30/2013

The only ones I feel for are Teresa's kids. Yes, we joke about how ugly they are and how they're spoiled brats, but they're innocent in this. Think about it-these girls have been raised their wholes as rich spoiled brats when in reality their parents were not rich or able to afford such a lifestyle. The 4 year old will be least affected by the upcoming economic change in the family but think about the older 3? They're gonna go from living large to maybe middle class, if that? What Teresa and Joe have done to their kids is horrible and I expect the 3 oldest girls to be messed up as teens and possibly even into their 20s. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 8307/30/2013

omg lol serious typo there. I meant to say "these girls have been raised their whole lives as rich..."

by Anonymousreply 8407/30/2013

They are disgusting for continuing to have children while engaging in all this criminal activity.

by Anonymousreply 8507/30/2013

Joe Gorga needs his prostate stimulated

by Anonymousreply 8607/30/2013

lmao both Kim's were briefly interviewed on Inside Edition.

Granatell said "I hope Teresa rots in prison".

DePaola said "I know Teresa and Joe. I love Teresa and Joe" and that she didn't think Teresa would ever do something like this.

by Anonymousreply 8707/30/2013

How will Miss Cohen handle next season of NJ? Melissa will be the new star!

by Anonymousreply 8807/30/2013

This is off topic, but I can't start a new thread.

On the Tamara Tattles website there is a lot of discussion in the comments of one of the posts about speculation that Andy Cohen is engaged to Sean Avery, former NY Ranger bad boy.

There are pictures of them in Brazil on vacation, and on July 4th they both tweeted pictures wrapped in an American flag. I know Sean is supposed to be a modelizer, but I must admit, I'm intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 9007/30/2013

R90 yes that has been discussed here. There is an "Andy 'Messy boots' Cohen" thread.

Anyway, Jill Zarin was on HLN just saying how fake the real housewives' franchises are, while Kim Zolciak was on HLN and kept saying "I don't know, I can only speak about my situation" when asked about the Giudices.

by Anonymousreply 9107/30/2013

Stupid FOOLS, knowing all that they did & still seeking Fame & bringing attention to themselves, They deserve what they get !!

by Anonymousreply 9207/30/2013

They had a lawyer on Fox News saying that Teresa and Joe would probably get a 1-year house arrest at most. So, they may not be going to jail after all. There's no way that a judge would let Bravo film them if they're under house arrest.

They need to bring back Granny G and have her stand in Teresa's driveway with a bullhorn yelling taunts at Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 9307/30/2013

[quote]They had a lawyer on Fox News saying that Teresa and Joe would probably get a 1-year house arrest at most.

A LAYWER on FOX NEWS? When was the last time you heard of a tax evader getting house arrest. They are going to jail. These are major federal charges.

by Anonymousreply 9407/30/2013

I'm so pissed at the producers for firing Kim G and not putting her on as a full-time housewife. I think she's unintentionally funny as hell. Here you have a woman who is in her 50s, divorced, rich and has nothing to occupy her time but gossip and cause trouble. I would have enjoyed seeing her piss off the other women. Caroline and Teresa can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 9507/30/2013

Teresa is one dim fuckin' bulb. Does she even know what year it is?

by Anonymousreply 9607/30/2013

[quote]When was the last time you heard of a tax evader getting house arrest.

Is not clear they evaded taxes. They may have had enough deductions (the interest on the debt alone) that they actually owed no taxes for the years in question. They are still supposed to file returns, but the penalty for not filing is based on what taxes were owed. If they didn't owe anything, no penalty.

The lying on the mortgage applications is a more serious charge. Ironically, if they had been successful investing the loans, no one would have cared that they lied.

by Anonymousreply 9707/30/2013

Unless a jury acquits them, which is extremely unlikely, Teresa and Joe will both do time.

It happens all the time -- and the feds are going to want to make an example of these two.

I wouldn't be shocked if they do a few years each.

Remember, MARTHA STEWART did jail time. The feds do not play around.

by Anonymousreply 9807/30/2013

I feel absolutely horrible for their children. What idiots to commit this scheme. They're going away and who will take care of their kids. That is heartbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 9907/30/2013

R97 must be their lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 10007/30/2013

Send the entire programming department of BRAVO including Andy Cohen to death row. Knowing the caliber of their fanbase, it'll be a ratings bonanza.

Fuck the Real Housewives and fuck all their fans. They represent the very worst of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 10107/30/2013

Remember Blagojevich? He's doing 14 years.

by Anonymousreply 10207/30/2013

Throw 'em in a cell with Taylor Shana Ford Hughes Armstrong while you're at it!

by Anonymousreply 10307/30/2013

Teresa is signed up for personal celeb appearances at home and garden shows, convention centers, etc.

by Anonymousreply 10407/30/2013

I think Teresa and the kids will be eligible for food stamps?!

Nevermind, Republicans got rid of food stamps.

by Anonymousreply 10507/30/2013

R104 Teresa and Joe now aren't allowed to leave NY and NJ so those are the only places she'll be able to make her appearance fee money.

I wonder if they would really consider deporting Joe to Italy since he's not a citizen? That would be fucking wild.

by Anonymousreply 10607/30/2013

Their lives are ruined. Like I said in the other thread, I think Teresa's batshit behavior was due to all the stress and knowing that they were investigating her and Joe. That kind of stress makes you paranoid, high strung and crazy.

It's all over now - they will do time and man is it going to ruin their family. She will divorce Joe - she stayed with him over advice of counsel so they didn't have to testify against each other.

BUT, it does seem to be a bit curious that they were all of a sudden living so well and then her brother had to get that big house too. I do think that her sister in law WAS jealous.

by Anonymousreply 10707/30/2013

It seems to me, if you have a criminal nature...you will be a criminal, no matter the circumstances. Some people are smart enough to get away with their crimes, some people aren't.

by Anonymousreply 10807/30/2013

I predict that Teresa will become a modern day Norma Desmond, smiling and waving to "fans" as she's led away to prison...

by Anonymousreply 10907/30/2013

How can Joe not be a citizen? He has no accent, so he has obviously lived here since he was very young, and he is married to a US citizen.

by Anonymousreply 11007/30/2013

R85

[quote]omg lol serious typo there. I meant to say "these girls have been raised their whole lives as rich..."

It would have been funnier if you had said, "these girls have ben raised their WHORE lives..."

by Anonymousreply 11107/30/2013

Bankruptcy whore!

by Anonymousreply 11207/30/2013

[quote]I wonder if they would really consider deporting Joe to Italy since he's not a citizen? That would be fucking wild.

Jail or back to Italy.. it's probably Juicy's dream come true. Either way he gets to finally get away from Tre and those monkeys.

by Anonymousreply 11307/30/2013

Here's their lawyer . . .

by Anonymousreply 11407/30/2013

[quote]The only ones I feel for are Teresa's kids. Yes, we joke about how ugly they are and how they're spoiled brats, but they're innocent in this. Think about it-these girls have been raised their wholes as rich spoiled brats when in reality their parents were not rich or able to afford such a lifestyle. The 4 year old will be least affected by the upcoming economic change in the family but think about the older 3? They're gonna go from living large to maybe middle class, if that? What Teresa and Joe have done to their kids is horrible and I expect the 3 oldest girls to be messed up as teens and possibly even into their 20s. It's sad.

Not exactly true. Some of us have been completely forgotten and making it on our own for years.

by Anonymousreply 11507/30/2013

Jail first, and then back to Italy.

by Anonymousreply 11607/30/2013

No more fancy trips to the Bahamas for you, miss pretty!

by Anonymousreply 11707/30/2013

oh r117, the label for that pic is "underwater troll". and I still laugh

Poor kid has rough times ahead.

by Anonymousreply 11807/30/2013

Cohen and Bravo are crying all the way to the bank. This is ratings gold. The series was nearly played out anyway. I bet Bravo will soon re-run all the former seasons and all kinds of new viewers will tune in just to see if they can spot evidence of the fraud. I

by Anonymousreply 11907/30/2013

R117

How sweet, she's being the underwater version of her Aunt Melissa!!!

by Anonymousreply 12007/30/2013

So,does this mean they are going to do their reunion show with Teresa standing there behind bars while the others are sitting in front outside Teresa jail cell accusing others of lying, etc.?

Gosh! I wonder if their therapy session last week and all of them getting drunk at the end of that episode was their good by show to Teresa before she goes to the Slammer?Hey, there were a lot of tears and emotions on those two previous episodes. They said those two previous episodes where the highest watched in cable history.

by Anonymousreply 12207/31/2013

So their whole life style was based on a sham and they weren't even remotely wealthy. I'm sure everything that they own from their mansion, to their rolls of toilet paper will be auctioned off.

However,I really don't think they are going to jail. if they do go to jail, they will only serve a couple of months.

How could Teresa be even remotely involved in this? The woman can't even spell CAT. I think it was all her husband.

Whatever happens I see Andy firing Teresa and replacing her with someone else. She'll probably wind up like Sheree from Atlanta Housewives who went totally broke, and Andy bumped her off immediately.

by Anonymousreply 12307/31/2013

R123 I'm not sure what happened with it, but back when Teresa and Joe filed for bankruptcy in 2010 there was supposed to be an auction of their things. Of course, their filing for bankruptcy is what revealed all their financial fraud and deceit.

by Anonymousreply 12407/31/2013

Just...wow!

by Anonymousreply 12507/31/2013

How could someone NOT go to jail when they forged W2's and mortgage papers?

They HAVE to do some kind of time. Shit, the rest of us ordinary mortals make sure everything is filed properly and would loose sleep worrying about the IRS if we didn't!

by Anonymousreply 12607/31/2013

The charges are very serious. The government does not take kindly to tax fraud. I don't get how Joe is not a naturalized citizen of the US since he is married to Teresa - that would make him a citizen correct?

by Anonymousreply 12707/31/2013

r125, there goes breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 12807/31/2013

In 50 years times people will tell stories about Gia akin to the Slender Man

by Anonymousreply 12907/31/2013

r125, why does that little girl have such big bags under her eyes? So odd. Makes her look like a midget.

by Anonymousreply 13007/31/2013

Has Shady Boots commented on this yet?

by Anonymousreply 13107/31/2013

Saw a story on ABC this am. Wow Joe's mom is a trip. She looks like a blond Danny DeVito dropping the F bomb. Was she and her husband ever on the show? I stopped watching after the second season.

by Anonymousreply 13207/31/2013

Why do her lips look like a swollen baboon vagina?

by Anonymousreply 13307/31/2013

Don't you think Teresa will cop to a plea deal to testify against Joe? And blame everything on him?

Supposedly they are requiring Joe to take random drug tests....maybe they will try to use addiction as an excuse.

Maybe Carolyn Manzo will try to get custody of a few of those kids to ensure she has a RHONJ storyline for the next few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 13407/31/2013

r132, yes she has. She's the one who supposedly punched Melissa's sister at the christening.

by Anonymousreply 13507/31/2013

Teresa will probably get a 1-year house arrest because of the kids. Joe won't be so lucky.

Doesn't Joe get an automatic green card since he's married to an American citizen?

by Anonymousreply 13607/31/2013

The fact that they have their own lawyers is pretty telling.

by Anonymousreply 13707/31/2013

Priceless tweets from Kim G. (Her lawyer friend Monica Chacon now says she's been working with the feds for four years to get the Guidices.)

[quote]@Teresa_Giudice in jail without makeup-SCARY! Mascara is a toothbrush dipped in ink, eyeliner is a #2 pencil @realitytea @celebritymagnet

[quote]The Do’s and Don’t list. Coming live from a real prison inmate @teresaguidice @realitytea @celebritymagnet @swimmie2009

[quote]Stay tuned for my Helpful Hints for being in prison. @celebritymagnet @swimmie2009 @realitytea @bravoandy

[quote]Btw @teresaguidice I have an Orange Hermes Birkin bag to match your orange jumpsuit. @celebritymagnet @jaclaurita @realitytea

[quote]Teresa, make sure you stock up on toilet paper. U r only allowed one roll per week in prison. @celebritymagnet @realitytea @bravoandy

[quote]God is good. Finally, justice shall prevail

[quote]No toenail clippers in prison @Teresa_Giudice so start chewing @Realitytea @celebritymagnet @NaughtyNiceRob @HuffPostCeleb @swimmie2009

[quote]@Teresa_Giudice Get ready-Only 5 articles of clothing washed over + over, watch out for broom handles, hope U like bologna @celebritymagnet

[quote]@Teresa_Giudice Your ugly 1000 count sheets will soon be like gauze + your stolen @PaylessShoes will be slip-on sneakers @celebritymagnet

[quote]Hey Tom, @Teresa_Giudice will be wearing pants that read INMATE instead of FABULOUS @celebritymagnet @JacLaurita @PageSix @Realitytea

by Anonymousreply 13807/31/2013

Granny G is like a character from a John Waters movie.

by Anonymousreply 13907/31/2013

Kimmy G. is a pistol.

by Anonymousreply 14007/31/2013

Kimmy G is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 14107/31/2013

Kim G should have been made a housewife. Bravo shouldn't have dropped her.

As for Monica Chacon-she wasn't just after the Guidices to take them down for no reason. She's theh wife of Joe's ex-business partner. According to them, they were screwed by the Giudices in some business dealing and accused Giudice of forging his ex-partner's signature on some documents. That's why his attorney wife Monica has been on this case. It didn't just come out of nowhere, which is what the Giudice stans are trying to claim.

by Anonymousreply 14207/31/2013

I think the reason the rest of the cast is silent is because they know they're probably one gold-plated marble bathroom fixture away from the big house themselves. Granny G better be careful.

by Anonymousreply 14307/31/2013

Isn't Andy Cohen the least bit embarrassed by all of this? The BH suicide and now this?

by Anonymousreply 14407/31/2013

He should be embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 14507/31/2013

...I mean if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

by Anonymousreply 14607/31/2013

I'm wondering if Jacqueline and Chris should get their passports and get out of the country? How much trouble are the Gorga's in? I'm kind of curious.

by Anonymousreply 14707/31/2013

He probably should be. If he had producers who found people for these shows who actually had money and somewhat stable relationships(Poor Camille Grammer, who must have been a big catch for Bravo until Kelsey left her shortly before or not long after the show began), he could still have trashy television that people love to watch. Playing loose with the concept and going just for drama is bound to blow up in your face.

by Anonymousreply 14807/31/2013

Maybe Teresa and Juicy aren't really married.

by Anonymousreply 14907/31/2013

I agree with you, r145. Bravo needs to fire his ass.

by Anonymousreply 15007/31/2013

[quote]Isn't Andy Cohen the least bit embarrassed by all of this? The BH suicide and now this?

Are you joking? What does he have to be embarrassed about? This is ratings gold. He's probably going to get a big fat raise or bonus because of it.

by Anonymousreply 15107/31/2013

I wonder if Oprah will cancel her WWHL appearance?

by Anonymousreply 15207/31/2013

What did Andy do with that unicorn that Teresa and Gia gave him for his birthday?

by Anonymousreply 15307/31/2013

[quote]What did Andy do with that unicorn that Teresa and Gia gave him for his birthday?

It mysteriously turned up in Teresa's bed, R153.

by Anonymousreply 15407/31/2013

I see a lot of frozen pizza and WIC in Gia's future.

by Anonymousreply 15507/31/2013

I agree Andy is loving this. This will be a rating boost way over the Taylor Armstrong husband suicide scandal. This is reality TV at it's best. True crushing reality.

by Anonymousreply 15607/31/2013

Granny G is pathetic.

I remember a story not to long ago she was crying because her husband left her.

No man is going to stay with a catty old bitch who acts like a 15 year old.

It is sad when you have money and no worries in life.

But the only thing you have to look forward to is getting in other peoples business.

She can't stop living through these people.

She is totally different from us watching the stuff at home.

She has to stay involved.

by Anonymousreply 15707/31/2013

The upcoming season of Miami will be quite messy too. Alexia has been brought back as a full-time housewife again and part of her story line will be about the fallout from her son's attack on that homeless man. I know his court appearance will be shown, at least outside the court house.

by Anonymousreply 15807/31/2013

Granny G needs to teach Gia how to pole dance now that she has to support herself.

by Anonymousreply 15907/31/2013

Miss Cohen will be utterly laughable as he tries to feign shock over Teresa's criminal behavior, as if he had no inkling of this shit.

by Anonymousreply 16007/31/2013

Who is Kim G? Her tweets are obnoxious and even unsettling. Is she an unwell woman?

by Anonymousreply 16107/31/2013

I was wondering who she (Kim G.) is too? I guess I haven't watch the show long enough to know.

by Anonymousreply 16207/31/2013

Kim G's tweets are hilarious. She really hates that Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 16307/31/2013

The trouble is that Miss Andy Cohen will not be ashamed by this turn of events. There is no shame left anymore, and Andy Cohen is at least partially responsible for that.

by Anonymousreply 16407/31/2013

How can anyone NOT know of Kim G (Granatell)? She first started appearing in season 2 and appeared in season 3 as well in the "friend" role before they let her go. She was a shit-stirrer and friendly with Jacqueline. Her son is best friends with 1 of Caroline's sons, but she and Caroline are not friendly. She also knows a lot of the people connected to the cast, such as the wife of Joe Giudice's ex-business partner.

Bravo should have made her a housewife. She's divorced, loaded (with ex-hubby's money), and has nothing to do but cause trouble. She's fucking hilarious. Sadly they didn't keep her on the show.

by Anonymousreply 16507/31/2013

Kim G on Twitter today:

No toenail clippers in prison @Teresa_Giudice so start chewing @Realitytea @celebritymagnet @NaughtyNiceRob @HuffPostCeleb @swimmie2009

@Teresa_Giudice Your ugly 1000 count sheets will soon be like gauze + your stolen @PaylessShoes will be slip-on sneakers @celebritymagnet

Hey Tom, @Teresa_Giudice will be wearing pants that read INMATE instead of FABULOUS @celebritymagnet @JacLaurita @PageSix @Realitytea

by Anonymousreply 16607/31/2013

The only way Bravo can save the NJ show is if they bring Granny G back and have her feud with Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 16707/31/2013

I haven't seen Granny G either...I don't think I want to.

Is she the Gorga's mother?

by Anonymousreply 16807/31/2013

I. Am. LOVING. This.

by Anonymousreply 16907/31/2013

Cell Block H Whore!!

by Anonymousreply 17007/31/2013

Here is Kim G.

by Anonymousreply 17107/31/2013

Orange jumpsuit whore!

by Anonymousreply 17207/31/2013

They will not go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 17307/31/2013

I feel bad for the kids, especially little Melanoma.

by Anonymousreply 17407/31/2013

omg just found out the 2 Kims are sisters-in-laws? WTF this is amazing. That is fascinating then that Kim G hates Teresa while Kim D "loves" Teresa.

Bravo totally missed the boat. They should have signed both Kim G and Kim D to the show as full-time housewives. The drama would have been fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 17507/31/2013

You're not a cooker, you're a CRIMINAL.

by Anonymousreply 17607/31/2013

Hirsuite whore

by Anonymousreply 17707/31/2013

The caaaaaaa....the caaaaaaat....the cat innnn....the cat in the haaaaaa....OH FUCK IT, I'll be a reality TV star!

by Anonymousreply 17807/31/2013

I can't stand Andy!!! He such a sleazy bastard, and he is such an embarrassing clown as well.

by Anonymousreply 17907/31/2013

[quote]No toenail clippers in prison @Teresa_Giudice so start chewing

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 18007/31/2013

hAIRY GODDAMN CUNT WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 18108/01/2013

r173, why shouldn't they go to prison?

by Anonymousreply 18208/01/2013

They should be imprisoned simply for creating those God-awful crotchlings of theirs...keep 'em separated so that they don't get wet & pop out anymore of those little Gremlins.

by Anonymousreply 18308/01/2013

Didn't they use their ill-gotten gains to pay for fertility treatments for the last kid? They are going down big time and they're taking the other housewives with them. On the RHONJ thread someone says that the Lauritas have legal troubles coming that are even worse than the Magillas.

by Anonymousreply 18408/01/2013

I think Teresa is just stupid enough to think this is a Lindsay Lohan situation where she'll get a slap on the wrist.

It's apples and oranges.

Federal court indictment typically means you're completely fucked in the ass and you WILL do time.

by Anonymousreply 18508/01/2013

What do Martha Stewart, Lil Kim, Bernie Madoff, Anthony Pellicano, Lauren Hill, Richard Hatch, Wesley Snipes, Rod Blagojevich, and Jeffrey Skilling have in common?

They all caught federal cases. And they all got time. Feds don't play.

by Anonymousreply 18608/01/2013

[quote] I think Teresa is just stupid enough to think this is a Lindsay Lohan situation

I agree. I think she (and Joe) think this is little more than a plotline for the next season of RHONJ.

I think there is also something about getting away with certain behaviors for so long that you no longer see them as illegal or even problematic; and moreover, you genuinely feel entitled to the fruits of the scam.

by Anonymousreply 18708/02/2013

The fruits of the scam....mmmmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 18808/02/2013

I'm naive re non citizens living in USA so don't bust my balls, but just how is it that Joe's been able to stay this long w/o having to return to Italy. It looks like his entire fam, mom/dad, siblings all live here. It pisses me ff that this little fucking scamster has taken advantage of our country.

by Anonymousreply 18908/02/2013

Good question 189, especially since Theresa talks about how they all grew up together. God these people are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 19008/02/2013

He must have had to go back to Italy at times? Even Canadians have to return every so often to renew their green cards or whatever it is they do...don't they?

by Anonymousreply 19108/02/2013

Maybe that was the reason for the cruise last season, otherwise it made no sense to do a cruise in Italy in winter

by Anonymousreply 19208/02/2013

Wife of illegal immigrant whore!

by Anonymousreply 19308/02/2013

Aw! They look so in love here! This clip should be set to Lionel Ritchie's "Love Will Conquer All."

by Anonymousreply 19408/02/2013

They're all from Naples area, Campagna right? Remind me not to retire in that region of Italy.

by Anonymousreply 19508/02/2013

Come to think of it, I wonder just how much Bravo knew beforehand that this was going to happen. I noticed that they didn't use her at all in their "Summer by Bravo" commercials.

Then again, maybe they just didn't want an Ape in it.

by Anonymousreply 19608/02/2013

the bitch posted pics on twitter posing with her daughters, Dina Manzo, and Dina's daughter at the fucking Hamptons today! Yes that's right, the same woman who is charged with 39 counts of fraud and who filed for bankruptcy a few years ago is hanging out and boasting about it in an exclusive, rich, celebrity area. Not helping her case lol

by Anonymousreply 19708/03/2013

R197

Don't make us look for them. Link?

by Anonymousreply 19808/03/2013

here you go R198 also see the next post, where I'm linking the pic of Teresa receiving, yes, wait for it, a "Hair Care Award".

What arrogance of Teresa to pose like nothing's happening in life. How many mixed messages can she send? If you're bankrupt, why go to the Hamptons?

by Anonymousreply 19908/03/2013

Teresa receiving a "Hair Care Award" for her "specialty hair product" line, Milania Professional Hair Care. Yes, it's named after that annoying daughter.

Her tagline is "you can't stop living just because of some unfortunate circumstances". What a role model she is to all aspiring women who file for bankruptcy and later get indicted for fraud. Don't let no charges hold you down! Go out and get your hair care award!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20008/03/2013

R199 Did you read any of the comments. Who are these freaks that are so in love with Teresa and her nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 20108/03/2013

R201 please feel free to troll those fools. For whatever reason, Teresa has attracted a hardcore stan base and they will defend/praise her over everything. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 20208/03/2013

Here are two of the best:

charmer says: August 2, 2013 at 9:26 am I think it might be helpful if we started a little fund for Teresa, to let her know she has support and maybe to help with anything they may need. A paypal account verified and watched by more than one would good, if this site is willing and have participants? I mean I know they have money but expenses can ravel out of control and sometimes and sometimes you need more than words. ?

Paula says: August 3, 2013 at 12:40 am I actually talked to my bank and they said we can and i believe we saywht the funds are used for. I say penalties and lawyer fees. i have to get certain info and thy manage it paypal will charge too much money. this was the bank only charges fee transfers and the irs get first then lawyers. Im hoping rox will help publish it. I was going to buy more products but since bravo gets a chunk I thought id rather my thousand went directly to her needs. Rox has my email adress if anyone wants to work this together. I believe her and I believe she deserves a second chance. They did this for willie nelson so why don’t we as her fans.

What kind of rocks are these bitches smoking?

by Anonymousreply 20308/03/2013

Here's another one that made me really laugh:

ginny says: August 2, 2013 at 11:10 am I love Dina. Always have been drawn to her. You can tell just by looking at her that she would be a true friend. I feel she gets the support and friendship, from Teresa, in her troubles with Caroline.

Lexi has grown into such a beautiful person and I’m sure just like her mother. She’s helping shield the little girls with her friendship and love. The younger girls look happy and enjoying their Holiday.

Teresa and Dina are good for each other and they look like they are having a great time. True friendships are such a blessing. Hopefully Gia is enjoying herself too!!

Whatever these chicks are smoking; I want some.

by Anonymousreply 20408/03/2013

baloney says: August 2, 2013 at 11:48 am None of you are their accountants and unless you were behind the camera or monitoring their security cameras you don’t know what happened. T is sweet, a good mother and a great wife. She stands by her man. I know when my mom used to catch my dad smelling of perfume, she looked the other way because she was a good mom. She also used to pay the bills but pay what my dad told her to. And I think that’s T.

Why do you all hate her so much? Can’t a woman be of traditional values and make a few mistakes?

by Anonymousreply 20508/03/2013

These bitches are insane.

by Anonymousreply 20608/03/2013

With eyes that far apart, I bet Teresa can watch TV and swat a fly at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 20708/03/2013

Shopgirls have always maintained elaborate fantasies about what their favorite celebrities were like. Obscurity is no obstacle, since it facilitates projection of more personalized fantasies.

Calling the Hamptons "an exclusive, rich, celebrity area" is just beyond the pale. Clearly it is NOT exclusive. And "celebrity" is not an adjective.

by Anonymousreply 20808/03/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 20908/03/2013

Teresa will never have to worry about getting raped in jail with that face.

by Anonymousreply 21008/03/2013

Haircare Whore!

by Anonymousreply 21208/03/2013

Reality star Teresa Giudice says she'll pass on being put behind bars - mostly because her hubby will "take the fall," according to a new report.

Facing 50 years in jail for fraud and tax evasion charges, The Real Housewives of New Jersey celeb is sure that she won't be losing her fortune or her freedom and "doesn't give a f--k," RadarOnline.com reported. Teresa is confident her husband Joe, who has also been indicted by the feds on 39 charges, is going to take the blame.

“She knew the indictment was coming down. She knew it before the show even started, she just didn’t know when it would happen,” a source told the gossip site.

The legal drama hasn't stopped the socialite from attending events. The 41-year-old was spotted in New York Thursday night, only two days after her court appearance and laying down a $500,000 bond.

“Teresa doesn’t think she’s going to go to jail. Joe is going to take the fall for everything and Teresa knows it,” a source said to the site.

by Anonymousreply 21308/05/2013

One of those kids will end up as a stripper or a porn star! Guarantee it. Eight more years. You'll see them taking it in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 21408/05/2013

Joe came to the US at the age of one, how or why the hell wouldn't he apply for citizenship? Too stupid for the test?

by Anonymousreply 21508/05/2013

Teresa has turned on everyone, so now it's Joe's turn. But, this is real life, not just fake.

by Anonymousreply 21608/05/2013

[quote]Teresa is confident her husband Joe, who has also been indicted by the feds on 39 charges

Tiny point...they were BOTH indicted on 39 charges. The feds don't let anybody "take the fall". They prosecute based on lots of evidence. She is truly one dumb bimbo. They will both be prosecuted. They might BOTH be offered a plea deal but nobody will "take the fall".

by Anonymousreply 21708/05/2013

I hope both go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 21808/05/2013

The federal clink is filled with stupid embezzling husband and wife duos.

She is going to jail. It is terribly sad for their kids.

by Anonymousreply 21908/05/2013

Teresa and her husband to be arraigned today

by Anonymousreply 22008/14/2013

"Cheers, queers!"

by Anonymousreply 22108/15/2013

The rumour is that Tre tried to enter a plea deal that would have her doing anything else but prison time, with Joe serving all the time in prison for the both fo them.

It was supposedly rejected, indicating that there's plenty of evidence against Tre and she's fucked.

by Anonymousreply 22208/15/2013

Damn, Teresa. I've always thought that she belonged in a cage.

by Anonymousreply 22308/15/2013

Jesse Jackson Jr's wife just rec'd 12months for filing a fase tax return (I'm assuming a one time occurrence). So if Tre's guilty of filing a few years worth of tax returns (from what I can tell) she should be getting at least a couple of years doncha think?

by Anonymousreply 22408/16/2013

From Reality Tea:

An attorney who spoke to us about these types of cases (and does not represent Joe or Teresa) said the U.S. government does not indict unless there is an airtight case.

And from Joe's Attorney:

As for the deportation rumors, apparently Joe was shocked?! to find out he wasn't a citizen! WHAT?! Um… the man has a PASSPORT. Or did until it was surrendered…

“Joe didn't know he wasn't a citizen,” his attorney stated. “The rest of his family is. Had he known and applied for citizenship he certainly would have gotten it.”

by Anonymousreply 22508/17/2013

Iheresa had down-syndrome reconstructive surgery years ago.

by Anonymousreply 22608/18/2013

Come se dice Guidice in Italiano?

Gwee-dee-chay (the bitch doesn't know how to pronounce her own name)

BTW, I'm concerned. Where do Theresa's eyebrows end and her hairline begins?

by Anonymousreply 22708/18/2013

Ahhh scusami perpiaciere... I had the wrong spelling of this cunt's name.

Guidice - pronounced Gwee-dee-chay

Giudice - pronounced Jeeoow-dee-chay

Basta, a tavola.

by Anonymousreply 22808/18/2013

Whore! Whore! Indicted Whore!

by Anonymousreply 22908/18/2013

Gia is really starting to resemble Joe.

by Anonymousreply 23008/18/2013

[quote]Gia is really starting to resemble Joe.

Resemble Joe's what?

by Anonymousreply 23108/18/2013

Why the heck do the Manzo children get so much airtime?

by Anonymousreply 23208/18/2013

The whole manzo/guidice family went to Italy one season so Joe had to have had a passport. So not being a citizen?? uh you would have to know that.

Teresa is not only guilty of filing false tax records, but applying for loans based on "made up" earnings defrauding the banks out of millions. You have to wonder how legit Joe Gorga is..I mean he learned everything from Juicy Joe.

by Anonymousreply 23408/20/2013

Those kids are so ugly they look photoshopped. Surely those are not their actual faces!

by Anonymousreply 23508/20/2013

Someone posted on the sex in a sauna thread that both Joes are notorious steam room whores in NJ. Any stories?

by Anonymousreply 23608/20/2013

They put black people in jail but not white people. Wait and see, no time for Joe or Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 23708/20/2013

Thank you, Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 23808/20/2013

cry my a river r237

by Anonymousreply 23908/20/2013

Is there a part 2 for the Season 5 thread? If so, can someone link to it or start one if there isn't? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 24008/21/2013

thread part 2

by Anonymousreply 24108/21/2013

Thread part 2 at post 241? Why>

by Anonymousreply 24208/21/2013

R242

R241 's link is not about Part Two for this thread.

by Anonymousreply 24308/21/2013

Question regarding Theresa and Season 1. Where did she live before she moved into her current house? I just recently caught a couple of the episodes from Season 1 and noticed that they never filmed at her house. They showed her at the new house a lot, getting ready for it, move in, etc. But I dont think they ever filmed her at the house living in while it was being built.

Was she living in a dump?

by Anonymousreply 24408/21/2013

Tre & Juicy refused to pay $5 to get on the beach!

by Anonymousreply 24508/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.