Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tour bus connected to Justin Bieber busted for drugs at U.S. border

[quote]A bus connected to Bieber was stopped at the border en route to Detroit Sunday afternoon for marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Mon Jul 29 2013

A bus associated with Justin Bieber’s tour was stopped at the border en route to Michigan Sunday afternoon for marijuana and drug paraphernalia, U.S. Customs and Border Protection confirmed.

Fresh off two sold-out concerts at the Air Canada Centre last week, Bieber’s crew was headed to Detroit for a show when they were stopped at the Ambassador Bridge between Windsor and the Motor City.

“During the secondary inspection, a K-9 alerted to the presence of drugs and a subsequent search of the bus revealed marijuana and drug paraphernalia,” said Ken Hammond, U.S. CBP spokesman.

He said Bieber was not on the bus at the time. Officers seized the items and “issued a penalty” to the driver, who was then released without incident.

Another tour bus connected to Bieber was the subject of a search earlier this year. In April, Stockholm police found drugs and a stun gun during a tour stop. Police searched the vehicle when they could smell marijuana wafting from the bus, Lars Bystrom, spokesman for Stockholm Police told the Guardian at the time.

This is the second time a tour bus associated with a pop star has been busted at the Ambassador Bridge this year. In March, one of Rihanna’s crew members was found with marijuana on him while crossing to the States on one of her 10 charter buses.

by Anonymousreply 1007/31/2013

I'm sorry, but "drug paraphernalia" means syringes and crack pipes, and I doubt that either were found on that bus.

by Anonymousreply 107/30/2013

that's right Justin-keep breaking the law. We all want to see a "Justin Goes To Jail" the movie, featuring interracial, muscular, gangbang, fetish fun. They can play a game-how many dicks can fit in Justin at once?

by Anonymousreply 207/30/2013

This boy is surrounding himself with the wrong crowd. I feel sorry for him.

by Anonymousreply 307/30/2013

The boy is stupid, arrogant, and cruel.

He deserves the coming downfall.

by Anonymousreply 407/30/2013

No, R4, the people constantly bashing him are stupid, arrogant and cruel.

by Anonymousreply 507/31/2013

Justin has black people in his entourage. Black people love marijuana.

by Anonymousreply 607/31/2013

I just saw another article where he spat on his fans from a balcony. This guy needs to be over already.

by Anonymousreply 707/31/2013

R6 = George Will

by Anonymousreply 807/31/2013

[quote]No, [R4], the people constantly bashing him are stupid, arrogant and cruel.

I don't quite understand this logic, unless you have fan spectacles on. To be fair people DO love to get their teeth into him but he seems to keep giving them glaring reasons to? Many, many celebs manage to float along without really offending anyone, ever. He manages it at least twice a week these days.

There are numerous stories of Bieber being a highly-strung; in acting (Marg Helgenberger, who then had to backtrack no doubt because of abuse from his insane fanbase and probable other forces), he's stood fans up by keeping them waiting at gigs, he's been difficult with industry people who may or may not have deserved it, and most of all he's been irresponsible with his pet monkey that got dumped in Germany.

It would seem his management are more concerned with image and not rocking the boat, over music. No major surprise there though.

by Anonymousreply 907/31/2013

I hope he dies in a giant grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 1007/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!