Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Katy Perry's New Album 'Prism' To Debut 10/22/13

Kind of hoping it flops. Sick of this cunt and her 'teenage' 'quirky' bullshit.

At heart she's a homophobic, fundie bitch who can't sing.

by Anonymousreply 3507/31/2013

Who will be the Queen of Pop this fall? Katy or Gaga?

by Anonymousreply 107/29/2013

We fucking LOVE her.

by Anonymousreply 207/29/2013

Is she another one who farts in the recording studio and then claims a song co-writing credit?

by Anonymousreply 307/29/2013

She looks good. Lost some weight.

by Anonymousreply 407/29/2013

Her eyes are "disturbing," having that troll doll thing going on, not unlike the Olsen twins. Soulless, dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 507/29/2013

"My lyrics always come from a personal place."

-Katy Perry

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?"

by Anonymousreply 607/29/2013

Of course, the gays on DL would rather support the homophobic Perry than Gaga.

by Anonymousreply 707/29/2013

Did you even read the posts in this thread, R7?

by Anonymousreply 807/29/2013

today it was reported Perry was gushing about meeting "her idol" Shitney at the Smurfs premiere. 2 trashpop talentless non-singers. I can't believe anyone views Shitney as an idol! Pathetic. I hope Perry flops too. She won't though at least with this upcoming album. I think she'll be big until she hits 30 years old.

by Anonymousreply 907/29/2013

Doesn't she turn 30, like, next year?

by Anonymousreply 1007/29/2013

OP, I can't believe you read OTND. Are you a 14-year-old girl posting from the year 2006?

by Anonymousreply 1107/29/2013

Katy Perry has hookup up with at least 1 woman before, to my knowledge.

She tries to hide all the experimenting she's done in her life so her family won't hate her. They are super Christian.

by Anonymousreply 1207/29/2013

Did you mean the girl she kissed in I Kissed A Girl?

by Anonymousreply 1307/29/2013

I love Katy and she knows how to promote her work.

Katy is anything but homophobic. Everyone in Hollywood knows her best buds are gay men.

Plus her managers at DMG are gay men, and she's got her friend Adam Lambert under their wing now.

by Anonymousreply 1407/29/2013

Then why do gay entertainment reporters seem to hate her so much?

by Anonymousreply 1507/29/2013

R15, maybe they are just the bitchy DL types.

by Anonymousreply 1607/30/2013

[quote]She tries to hide all the experimenting she's done in her life so her family won't hate her.

Then she shouldn't perform songs called I Kissed A Girl.

What's with all of the outright lying by calling her a homophobe? Is that someone's desperate attempt to get others on the hate train? Isn't her lack of talent and obnoxiousness enough?

by Anonymousreply 1707/30/2013

"Ur So Gay"

[Verse 1] I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf While jacking off listening to Mozart You bitch and moan about LA Wishing you were in the rain reading Hemingway You don’t eat meat And drive electrical cars You’re so indie rock it’s almost an art You need SPF 45 just to stay alive

[CHORUS] You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys No you don’t even like No you don’t even like No you don’t even like boys You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys No you don’t even like No you don’t even like No you don’t even like…

[Verse 2] You’re so sad maybe you should buy a happy meal You’re so skinny you should really Super Size the deal Secretly you’re so amused That nobody understands you I’m so mean cause I cannot get you outta your head I’m so angry cause you’d rather MySpace instead I can’t believe I fell in love with someone that wears more makeup than…

[CHORUS] You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys No you don’t even like No you don’t even like No you don’t even like boys You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys No you don’t even like No you don’t even like No you don’t even like…

[BRIDGE] You walk around like you’re oh so debonair You pull ‘em down and there’s really nothing there I wish you would just be real with me

[CHORUS] You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys No you don’t even like No you don’t even like No you don’t even like boys You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys No you don’t even like No you don’t even like Oh no no no no no no no You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys No you don’t even like No you don’t even like No you don’t even like boys You’re so gay and you don’t even like boys No you don’t even like No you don’t even like No you don’t even like… PENIS

by Anonymousreply 1807/30/2013

Wow... her writing is just so... deep.

by Anonymousreply 1907/30/2013

Listen to "Firework".

Katy does understand. She gets me.

by Anonymousreply 2007/30/2013

Yeah she's a homophobic fundie cunt. Think she criticised Madge and Gaga for being sacrilegious.

And look how she vandalised her producer's twitter. Charming.

by Anonymousreply 2107/30/2013

She went nuts on Gaga for dressing up as a nun and putting rosary beads in her mouth. Perry said it was sacrilege. Perry says she still speaks in tongues, and did it all the time around the dinner table as a kid with her family.

by Anonymousreply 2207/30/2013

NewNextNow would not be supporting Katy if she were a homophobe.

You don't have to be a homophobe to find Gaga distasteful. I'm not a fan of the Catholic Church, but putting rosary beads up your cunt to get some attention is just trying too hard to be "controversial".

by Anonymousreply 2307/30/2013

Ooops, sorry, I meant NewNowNext.

by Anonymousreply 2407/30/2013

I still can't get over how she denied being a feminist while accepting an award for being a Powerful Woman (or something to that effect).

She is dumb as a bag of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 2507/30/2013

It's amazing how plain, bordering on ugly, she is without makekup.

by Anonymousreply 2607/30/2013

I really hope her producers didn't instruct her to sing in an Ebonics accent like Ariana Grande or Miley Cyrus!

by Anonymousreply 2707/30/2013

That picture posted by R26 must be an old one.

Katy was whipped into shape by gay stylist Markus Molinari (who happens to be best friends with Adam Lambert). So Katy, like many other stars, is always going to love the gays. (Markus did ok himself off of Katy. i believe he is now a partner with David Arquette in Hollywood hotspot, Bootsy Bellows).

by Anonymousreply 2807/30/2013

Nah, that picture isn't that old. That's simply what she looks like without spanx, wigs, makeup, costumes, and every other artifice she uses.

I don't think she 'loves' the gays, she just likes people that can help further her career.

by Anonymousreply 2907/30/2013

R28 is right. Katy has lost a bit of weight since that pic.

by Anonymousreply 3007/30/2013

[quote]Katy was whipped into shape by gay stylist Markus Molinari (who happens to be best friends with Adam Lambert).

Pity he couldn't work that same magic on his friend.

by Anonymousreply 3107/31/2013

She's always had thick legs.

by Anonymousreply 3207/31/2013

R32, I have to assume you don't know how gorgeous Adam is.

Here last week with Chris Coffer and Justin Tranter at the Glee Party hosted by Darren Criss.

by Anonymousreply 3307/31/2013

it's rumored Markus Molinari is a coke dealer. Who wants that as a friend?

by Anonymousreply 3407/31/2013

Battle of the singles.

Applause vs Roar

by Anonymousreply 3507/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.