Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fergie Throws "Gayby" Shower

Fergie, whom the UK's Daily Mail calls a "gay icon", just threw a baby shower with a number of gay celebs, including Adam Lambert and Perez Hilton, in attendance.

I don't know about the "gay icon" tag, but it is good to see that she and Josh are both gay-friendly.

by Anonymousreply 1007/30/2013

Isn't she busy keeping Prince Andrew happy? Or was this a special shower for Prince George?

by Anonymousreply 107/28/2013

I want the first Fergie, Sarah, Duchess of York, to remarry Prince Andrew.

If that Rottweiler Camilla can be part of the royal family, it's time to welcome back Sarah into the fold.

by Anonymousreply 207/29/2013

From the photos it appears that hubbie Josh forgot about the event but made it back just in time.

by Anonymousreply 307/29/2013

That so-called Rottwiler will be Queen someday, r2. You better recognise.

by Anonymousreply 407/29/2013

I think they're both a little more than gay friendly.

Rumors have, for some time, suggested that they like to swing and both enjoy either sex in their 3-way romps. Or a couple, with her ending up with the chick and him with the guy.

Maybe that's how they make their marriage work. Lots of variety for all. Frankly, more couples should follow their example, if they're both open to whatever.

by Anonymousreply 507/29/2013

On some site, there was a typical 'merican post: "Remember he cheated on her with stripper. How can she stay with him?"

Well, maybe they get that there is a difference between love and sex.

by Anonymousreply 607/30/2013

R5, I wish that were true.

It wasn't back when Josh and I starred together on "All My Children" although God Knows, I TRIED!

by Anonymousreply 707/30/2013

Oh, I was curious, even back then.

I just wasn't into your swishy, thong-wearing ass, Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 807/30/2013

Gays give the best gifts

by Anonymousreply 907/30/2013

Now every pregnant woman is going to expect a baby shower planned and put together by their gay BFF.

by Anonymousreply 1007/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.