Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

HUGH JACKMAN is being interviewed by Oprah

On OWN now! Tune in!

by Anonymousreply 1907/31/2013

Well, R2, we do know he lived in a condo unit with John Palermo while his wife and adopted children lived in a different condo unit. We also know that Hugh and John had matching rings, vacationed together, and were rarely apart for several years.

Morons like R2 don't want to deal with facts. They claim that he must be straight because he's married.

Fundie frau, R2 never heard of Mrs. Rock Hudson. Fundie frau, R2 never heard of Mrs. Barry Manilow. Fundie frau, R2 never heard of Mrs. Van Johnson. Fundie frau, R2 never heard of Mrs. Larry Craig. Fundie frau, R2 never heard of Mrs. George Rekers. Fundie frau, R2 never heard of Mrs. Eddie Long.

by Anonymousreply 307/28/2013

The show must have been taped in her oversized walk-in closet.

by Anonymousreply 407/28/2013

Who was the Australian theatre director/actor who when asked about Hugh and Deb and Palermo said... while awkwardly amused...something like..."they are just unique people with unique ideas about relationships!"

translation Hugh likes the comforts of domesticity as well as the pee pee.

by Anonymousreply 607/28/2013

[quote]Fundie frau because I have the common sense not to assume I know someone's true sexual orientation when I've never even met said person?

No doubt you're certain that John Wilkes Booth didn't kill Abe Lincoln because you "never even met said person." Go away, Fundie frau before your stupidity spreads to others. Hopefully you have no children.

by Anonymousreply 707/28/2013

[quote]You don't know if Hugh is gay

How would you know that, you homophobic fundie bitch? I also happen to know that Anthony Weiner can't control his sexual photo-sending impulses when he's on a cell phone with a single female. Though I have "never even met said person" I know about him just as I know about Hugh Jackman, Rock Hudson, Sen. Larry Craig, etc., etc. Your ignorant "never even met said person" speaks volumes about your inability to deal with critical thinking - typical of moronic, hate-mongering fundie fraus

by Anonymousreply 907/28/2013

What the fuck are you talking about, R9? First off, I'm a gay man, and as such, I still say that you don't know if Hugh Jackman is gay or not. Are you in his fucking bedroom at night? Do you know him personally? I'd venture on NO. And as such, you don't know the man's sexuality. Sorry, my dear, but them's the facts.

And I'm a "fundie" because I said Hugh Jackman might not be gay? Makes a whole lotta sense (NOT). Go "jack" off to more Hugh pictures and continue living in your fantasy world.

by Anonymousreply 1007/30/2013

[quote] Are you in his fucking bedroom at night? Do you know him personally?

by that standard we'd never know anything about anyone.

by Anonymousreply 1107/30/2013

[quote]First off, I'm a gay man,

We really believe you, Sweetie! Really!

(rolls eyes)

by Anonymousreply 1207/30/2013

You don't have to believe me, R12. I'll just sit here, laugh and shake my head at your INCREDIBLE stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 1307/30/2013

Great, R8, you're pissed off and you make the leap to child abuser. Sounds frau-like to me.

by Anonymousreply 1407/30/2013

[quote]you're pissed off and you make the leap to child abuser. Sounds frau-like to me.

You've got that right. Those liar fraus, like r8, are easy to spot.

by Anonymousreply 1507/30/2013

R8, a gay man whose idea of an insult to another gay man is "if you had kids, you'd molest them"?

No fucking way. Not in this lifetime.

Play gay somewhere where they fall for your horseshit. No one here believes you or ever will.

Hint: we don't throw terms like pedophile around, because we know the difference between being gay and being sexually aroused by children. It's straight cunts who don't.

by Anonymousreply 1607/31/2013

R8 is quite the cunt, ain't she?

by Anonymousreply 1707/31/2013

This is one of those arguments where both participants are equally despicable.

by Anonymousreply 1807/31/2013

Did she give him two black eyes again?

by Anonymousreply 1907/31/2013
Need more help? Click Here.