Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay, Jewish white supremacist charged with stalking Anderson Cooper for FIVE years

Psychiatric patient Alex Hausner has allegedly stalked Anderson Cooper for five years

Hausner allegedly made unsolicited phone calls and tried to kick the front door down

Hausner, who was arraigned last night, denies the claims

A 40-year-old psychiatric patient who allegedly stalked CNN's Anderson Cooper for five years, including making unsolicited calls and trying to kick down the front door, has been charged.

Convicted felon Alex Hausner, from Queens, faced court last night accused of making unwelcome phone calls and trying four times to see Cooper. Last month, the 'gay, Jewish white supremacist' allegedly attempted to kick down the front door of the anchor's four-story West Village residence which he shares with boyfriend Benjamin Maisani. According to court papers obtained by the New York Post, security cameras captured Hausner's vicious attempted break-in.

'I swear to f--king God, don’t insult me. I’m going to f--k you up!' he can be heard screaming while kicking the door to Cooper's $4.3 million converted firehouse.

Sitting in Manhattan Criminal Court last night before his arraignment, Hausner told New York Post Cooper's partner Maisani was behind the 'untrue' allegations.

'I can prove from my sources that his boyfriend [Maisani] has sent people after me,' he said.

'He’s a thug and a mongrel. They said I was not to be there — that’s not true.' According to court papers, Maisani, an East Village bar owner, is also being treated as a victim.

Hausner was last night ordered held in lieu of $75,000 bail on felony first-degree menacing, and misdemeanor harassment and stalking.

T he court heard Hausner was 'told on numerous occasions not to call' Cooper and also showed up at the house on June 22 without permission. prior felony and misdemeanor convictions, she said.

He also reportedly had prior felony and misdemeanor convictions. 'He was a radical — he believed in his [Jewish] religion, and he believed in the one race, the white race,' an ex-neighbor at Hausner’s SRO told New York Post.

The publication said Cooper’s legal representative, Jason Berland, declined to comment.

This isn't the first time Cooper has been terrorized by an alleged stalker.

In 2008, he explained on-air during a 'Live with Regis and Kelly' guest spot that a woman showed up to this apartment that morning unannounced with bags, ready to move in, according to Huffington Post.

by Anonymousreply 23309/07/2013

Jewish white supremacist is an oxymoron. Those people don't consider Jews to be white.

by Anonymousreply 107/28/2013

This stalker guy seems QUITE confused about his identity.

by Anonymousreply 207/28/2013

I'm surprised Ben didn't go out there and kick his ass when he was banging on the firehouse door.

by Anonymousreply 307/28/2013

If there a sudden drop in posts on Anderson Cooper here at Datalounge---well, now we know why.

by Anonymousreply 407/28/2013

Does he use an aithenticated name here, or is he one of the anonymous posters?

by Anonymousreply 507/28/2013

R4 beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 607/28/2013

Several people beat me to it. A "mongrel"?

by Anonymousreply 707/28/2013

A "thug"?

I guess Ben being French is not white enough for the white supremacist.

by Anonymousreply 807/28/2013

picture-

by Anonymousreply 907/28/2013

He doesn't look like a Jew. It's the nose.

by Anonymousreply 1007/28/2013

Anderson sure kept cool for 5 years considering that the stalker Nazi has been after him. I don't think AC has bodyguards.

by Anonymousreply 1307/28/2013

As a white supremacist he sure picked the right stalking target. Seriously, they don't come any whiter than the very pale Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 1507/28/2013

Meanwhile AC is on vacation in Italy with Ben and doesn't give a shit about crazy Nazi stalker dude.

by Anonymousreply 1607/28/2013

Coming this fall to the Lifetime network:

The Stalking of Anderson - starring John Slattery as Anderson Cooper, Michael Pitt as the stalker, and Debbie Reynolds in clown makeup as Gloria Vanderbilt.

by Anonymousreply 1707/28/2013

Did the stalker think he was going to date AC?

by Anonymousreply 1807/28/2013

Whoa! This has been going on for five years and we know that Cooper and Maisaini hooked up around five years ago. This Hausner guy may have been one of those nattering nudniks who rhapsodize on DL over Anderson's wealth and vacations. Hooking up with Maisani may have set this guy off in another direction that led to stalking. After Hausner is locked away, will one of the other treacly posters move in that direction too?

by Anonymousreply 1907/28/2013

The Daily Mail posted a pic of Anderson's firehouse. Just what you want to do when you're talking about crazy stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 2007/28/2013

[quote]Since most Jews consider themselves to be "the chosen people", and therefor superior to the rest of us, it's totally understandable why he considers himself and is perceived as a white supremacist.

That's not what "chosen" means to Jews. Jews were chosen to establish a relationship between man and God in the distant past. It has nothing to do with feeling superior. It was a responsibility, not a blue ribbon.

by Anonymousreply 2107/28/2013

Stefon is Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 2207/28/2013

Anderson's stalker has a big problem with Ben. Kind of like some of the posters on DL who would make up shit about Ben that seemed completely illogical. The stalker thought he and AC were in a relationship of some sort. Here's more of the story.

by Anonymousreply 2307/29/2013

Perhaps he's a dyslexic who thinks he is answering a call to attack perfidious albino.

by Anonymousreply 2407/29/2013

that guy's forehead slopes.

by Anonymousreply 2507/29/2013

I have no doubt that creepy stalker used to post on DL. In that second article, he seems to really have it for Ben. His rant against him reminds me of some of the most virulent anti-Ben rhetoric heard around here. He was probably behind many of the false rumors we've heard against AC and Ben over the years.

by Anonymousreply 2607/29/2013

Ben wins again.

by Anonymousreply 2707/29/2013

"Jews were chosen to establish a relationship between man and God in the distant past."

There is no "God."

by Anonymousreply 2807/29/2013

[quote] His rant against him reminds me of some of the most virulent anti-Ben rhetoric heard around here. He was probably behind many of the false rumors we've heard against AC and Ben over the years.

That would explain the insane level of hate that Ben would sometimes elicit on any AC thread. I always wondered what that was about, now we have the answer. I hope this freak gets locked up for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 2907/30/2013

Ben does kind of look like he would know a few guys who could do some serious damage to someone if he asked. That guy may not be too far off the mark with that. But ACs lawyers and security team are probably the only ones that stalkers should fear. AC seemed unconcerned and cool as ever on 360 tonight. Nothing ever gets to him or that's the way he wants it to alwys appear.

by Anonymousreply 3007/30/2013

If some nut was showing up at my door uninvited and making serious threats against me, I would have no qualms asking people I know for help to take care of the problem, r30. The stalker is the aggressor here, not the other way around, so he deserves whatever is coming to him.

It's interesting that since he's been arrested, there hasn't been a single negative comment against Ben posted on DL. Coincidence? Methinks not.

by Anonymousreply 3107/30/2013

Who let jennifer Aniston out without makeup?

by Anonymousreply 3207/30/2013

I love Andy and Ben. Any pics from their vacation in Italy?

by Anonymousreply 3407/30/2013

Ah Ha! Now we know why Anderson drags third wheel Andy Cohen with him on vacations. Human Shield!

by Anonymousreply 3507/30/2013

Is that a fall wig he's wearing?

I love it!

by Anonymousreply 3607/30/2013

The pic of the stalker in the second article is very creepy.

[quote]It's interesting that since he's been arrested, there hasn't been a single negative comment against Ben posted on DL. Coincidence? Methinks not

I noticed that too. I knew that they were some seriously unhinged people posting on those AC threads full of insane hate for Anderson and Ben, but I didn't think they were actually capable of going to the firehouse and physically threaten them. Now that's scary.

by Anonymousreply 3707/30/2013

Exactly R37, without a doubt that deranged stalker posted here.

I do wonder, if this stalker, and Alec Baldwin's stalker as well, actually had sex with their prey.

by Anonymousreply 3807/30/2013

Cookie cutter nose job

by Anonymousreply 3907/30/2013

r38, I doubt Anderson would give that guy the time of day

by Anonymousreply 4007/30/2013

[quote]There is no "God."

Nobody said there was, idiot. R21 was explaining to some anti-semite what the concept of "chosen people" means in Judaism, not insisting that it's true or that there really is a God. Why is reading so difficult for so many posters here?

by Anonymousreply 4107/30/2013

[quote]And yet, every Jewish person I have met so far refers to Muslims as "towel heads"

I've never met even one Jewish person who uses the term "towel head," so I think the real Jews I know adequately balance the imaginary bigoted ones you know.

by Anonymousreply 4207/30/2013

Could he be a former lover of Ben's?

by Anonymousreply 4307/30/2013

[quote]without a doubt that deranged stalker posted here.

And prior to Anderson connecting with Ben, there's no doubt that stalker was posting here with all kinds of adulatory praise for Anderson. It wouldn't make sense for someone to suddenly come to DL to attack Ben and Anderson if he hadn't been here prior.

It's the people who go way overboard in their praise that are the ones who will go unhinged as soon as they find Anderson wants nothing to do with them. 88angel admired him stalkerishly when she thought he was so rich, and so well-travelled, and so much in shape and so handsome. Then she found out he was gay and she went off the deep end. The same will happen with other stalkers who fill AC threads with constant adulatory praise and calling anyone a "hater" who doesn't match their level of fawning.

by Anonymousreply 4407/30/2013

I wonder how long that stalker will remain behind bars.

by Anonymousreply 4507/30/2013

Honestly, all of you who are always posting on these threads to vent your love or hate obsession with these two come off as completely crazy.

I wonder how cooper feels having such a pack of nutcases following his every single move and having such a disturbing interest in something so trivial.

by Anonymousreply 4607/30/2013

R44 what's your interest in ANY of this? You sound like you have better things to do so why are you even posting here? Same goes for you R46. This is trivial stuff to you, go somewhere else then.

by Anonymousreply 4707/30/2013

[quote]I wonder how long that stalker will remain behind bars.

Has he been sentenced yet? It could be a while since he's gone after AC for years. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 4807/30/2013

I think Anderson Cooper is a crappy, self-involved reporter and more than a bit of a douche, but it must completely suck to have a stalker like that. I feel a little sorry, but he'll cover some disaster and make it about him, and then I can hate him with impunity again.

by Anonymousreply 4907/30/2013

What made that guy think AC would be attracted to him? I know he's crazy, but if he's been haunting AC for five years he ought to know he wasn't even his TYPE.

by Anonymousreply 5007/30/2013

What's your problem R47? Did someone forget to genuflect before mentioning your idol's name? Anderson Cooper is an interesting media personality so why shouldn't people be allowed to comment without having to sound like one of his salivating stalkers?

by Anonymousreply 5107/30/2013

R51, you don't talk about AC as though you think he's "interesting", cut the bull. The only people "salivating" are the ones who come into these threads specifically to criticize AC and attack those of us who GENUINELY like him. You are the salivator R51. There's no reason for you to post in these threads, AC doesn't interest you so bye.

by Anonymousreply 5207/30/2013

I guess "salivating stalker" is hitting too close to home for you, eh R52.

by Anonymousreply 5407/30/2013

R54, nope. Just go. You're boring.

by Anonymousreply 5507/30/2013

[quote]you don't talk about AC as though you think he's "interesting",

I didn't talk about him except to say he's an interesting media personality. I was describing his stalkers. No doubt, you fell apart when you realized that put a spotlight in your direction. I didn't know I was describing you, but you sure did.

by Anonymousreply 5607/30/2013

No doubt you're an idiot R56. The concept of being a fan of someone means "stalker" to you. If that's the case, every fan of every celebrity is a "stalker".

by Anonymousreply 5707/30/2013

I hope DL comes up in the court documents.

by Anonymousreply 5807/30/2013

This guy is one of Anderson's booty calls gone awry. He's telling his side of the story. Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 5907/30/2013

I don't think he'd hook up with THAT.

by Anonymousreply 6007/30/2013

What if it turns out that Ben hired this stalker?

by Anonymousreply 6107/30/2013

Really R61? Come on. That's something we can say for certain isn't true.

by Anonymousreply 6207/30/2013

[quote]What if it turns out that Ben hired this stalker?

Only on DL would someone suggest something that retarded, r61.

by Anonymousreply 6307/30/2013

Who gives a flying shit anyways and how old is Anderson Cooper.....55? He probably couldn't get it up if his life depended on it.

by Anonymousreply 6407/30/2013

R63, true and the same goes for the fool @R64.

by Anonymousreply 6507/30/2013

You can find mentally ill people on every site, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 6607/31/2013

[quote]What made that guy think AC would be attracted to him? I know he's crazy, but if he's been haunting AC for five years he ought to know he wasn't even his TYPE

The stalker has a condition called erotomania. These people sincerely believe that the object of their affection loves and cares about them as much as they do. Some little gesture or look the object made convinced the stalker of their mutual attraction. Other things the object does are interpreted as gestures of interest or attraction. I highly recommend Ian McEwan's [italic]Enduring Love[/italic] as an excellent fictional account of erotomania.

by Anonymousreply 6707/31/2013

R68, ever heard of "Methinks the lady doth protest too much"? Because it fits you to a T.

That said, it's obvious that Alex Hausner has been posting on DL for years. He even referred to Ben as a "thug" in the second New York Post article, which is what some posters around here have called Ben in the past. I wonder how many crazy fake rumors Alex has posted on those AC threads over the years.

by Anonymousreply 6907/31/2013

Suffice it to say, there are still some Alex Hausner-types who haven't yet been apprehended.

by Anonymousreply 7007/31/2013

R61 are you saying that this guy is on Ben's payroll? Ben doesn't have any money.

by Anonymousreply 7107/31/2013

No wonder Anderson's been so grumpy lately. He didn't take too kindly to this tweet, probably cause it was dead on accurate.

by Anonymousreply 7207/31/2013

How has he been "grumpy"? There was no evidence of it last night or Monday on 360. He just came off a nice vacation in Italy with Ben. And that video is just a joke he was in on and had fun with, jeez R72.

[quote]Ben doesn't have any money.

Yeah right, his bars have been successful for years, he has money and not just Anderson's.

I can see the Ben hating stalkers are STILL posting here.

by Anonymousreply 7307/31/2013

How fortunate that they have a "fan" like you at DL to protect them from stalkers R73. What happend to your previous claims that it was a single "Cesar Frau" who posted all things about Ben?

Did you mail off that nice package of dog biscuits to Anderson for his sweet dog? No doubt he loves your special gifts and appreciates your devotion.

by Anonymousreply 7407/31/2013

That was just faux-outrage for the bit, r72. He's gotten way meaner tweets than that. That one was probably the mildest he could read on the air.

by Anonymousreply 7507/31/2013

R74, stop wasting everyone's time with your boring posts why don't you?

by Anonymousreply 7607/31/2013

[quote]stop wasting everyone's time with your boring posts

Your mirror, Hon. Repeat five times to your mirror. TIA

by Anonymousreply 7707/31/2013

poor andy.

and the supremasist jew is just oxymoronic.

what a dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 7807/31/2013

More boring bullshit from R74/R77! You just can't help yourself can you sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 7907/31/2013

"Nobody said there was, idiot. [R21] was explaining to some anti-semite what the concept of "chosen people" means in Judaism, not insisting that it's true or that there really is a God."

What r21 one did was simply re-state, verbatim, what Jews themselves believe, which includes a belief in a God, idiot r41. S/he never prefaced her statement with the explanatory that "this is what Jews believe." instead, r21 made a statement about a covenant existing between "God" (who does not exist) and the Jewish people, as if such a covenant is an objective, long-verified fact-between a specific group and a, THE, God. This is nonsense; and every time someone repeats said nonsense in my presence, I am going to point out that is, indeed, nonsense.

If your mind matures you'll figure out it's not not always as simply as dismissing people who make statements that make you feel bad with labels like "antisemite" or accuse them of an inability to read your 4th grade blather. You either engage them intelligently, or creep off and lick your wounds once you realize you have no intelligent response to what they said-and there is no intelligent response to the observation that there is no God, no matter who persists in believing there is. Those people are irrational and wrong when they are Christian fundies, Muslim fundies, or Jewish fundies. Get over it. There is no One True God. He didn't choose you and only you from all the girls to be his date the winter cotillion.

by Anonymousreply 8007/31/2013

AC probably had to stop Ben from beating that guy's ass when he was kicking on the door of the firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 8107/31/2013

I wouldn't be surprised if this particular one of Cooper's stalkers was on DL. All the rest seem to be.

DL is known for its loonys. At one point many believed Luka Magnotta was posting here while he was on the run. I wouldn't be surprised. He scoured the internet for any mention of himself--hell, he was arrested in an internet cafe, reading about himself.

by Anonymousreply 8207/31/2013

[quote]AC probably had to stop Ben from beating that guy's ass when he was kicking on the door of the firehouse.

Why? Were Ben and Anderson home at the moment that Hausner was there? Do you think they are wasting the money they pay Howard Vincent?

by Anonymousreply 8307/31/2013

Ben isn't beating up anyone. He can't fight for shit, unless he unleashes his rank body odor on an opponent. He smells so awful, my god.

by Anonymousreply 8407/31/2013

Who are you R84? How would you know anything?

by Anonymousreply 8507/31/2013

Ben looks like he smells really bad.

by Anonymousreply 8607/31/2013

Doesn't mean he does R86.

by Anonymousreply 8707/31/2013

This is Anderson Cooper we're talking about... wouldn't the correct punishment be 5 more years of stalking? It's not my intention to be cruel, but this is Anderson Cooper... seriously... he completely falls apart when he gets within 2 feet of Kathy You-Know-Who. Sorry, but I can't take him seriously.

by Anonymousreply 8807/31/2013

I see our resident Ben-bashing, cookie-deleting angry nut is still posting here, even though Alex is now in jail. Guess AC and Ben have more than one stalker that needs to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 8907/31/2013

AC and Ben could've beat that nut down without security.

by Anonymousreply 9007/31/2013

[quote]AC and Ben could've beat that nut down without security.

Oh, yes! I love your scenario, r90. Since they weren't home at the time it would have been amazing to see how they turned into transportable Ninjas, bashed the guy, and turned into ectoplasm to move back to what they had been doing elsewhere. They would've enjoyed that.

by Anonymousreply 9107/31/2013

AC hates Obama so much, I wonder if he's convinced Ben (who I heard here is very progressive) to turn against him too. AC can't do 360 without having someone on who will denigrate Obama for half the show. He may as well work for Fox.

by Anonymousreply 9207/31/2013

Chill, r80; you are preaching to the choir. I am an atheist, as are probably a majority of the posters here. Anyone with basic reading comprehension could tell that r21 wasn't asserting that Jewish beliefs about god are true and factual (or not), simply pointing out to an anti-semite that the "chosen people" thing is not about Jews believing that god likes them better than everybody else. And, yes, hon, regardless of how it makes me, you, or anyone else feel, it IS anti-semitic to declare that Jews believe themselves "superior to the rest of us" in a manner akin to white supremacists.

by Anonymousreply 9308/01/2013

R84 and R86, are you Alex Hausner posting from jail? Sure sounds like it!

by Anonymousreply 9408/01/2013

[quote]AC hates Obama so much, I wonder if he's convinced Ben (who I heard here is very progressive) to turn against him too. AC can't do 360 without having someone on who will denigrate Obama for half the show. He may as well work for Fox.

Which is why I haven't liked Anderson Cooper since the 20-12 campaign. He is despicable, which is why I'm glad that his boyfriend cheats on him all the time. Serves him right.

by Anonymousreply 9508/01/2013

I don't think AC likes Obama either, it's obvious if you watch his show, but I don't think Ben cheats on him.

by Anonymousreply 9608/01/2013

Probably this guy was one of the many Nutjobs posting on this site...

by Anonymousreply 9708/01/2013

Well that's already been mentioned a dozen times R97, but since some of those posts still pop up, unless he's got a laptop in jail, it's not only him.

by Anonymousreply 9808/01/2013

[quote]since some of those posts still pop up, unless he's got a laptop in jail, it's not only him

It's been obvious for a long time that DL is full of crazy stalkers who have a love/hate relationship with AC and who get a boner trashing his bf any opportunity they can. Alex Hausner is just one of the most extreme example of those people.

by Anonymousreply 9908/01/2013

Bottom line is Anderson Cooper CHEATS. Anderson Cooper has ALWAYS cheated but has seem to have met his match with this one.

He is now attempting to have his PEOPLE spin this into a "story" about a guy stalking him but the guy is speaking out and he says they had a "sexual" relationship. Ben didn't like it, found out about it (he's protecting his piggy bank), and now they are trying to cast this guy as crazy. Kind of what the benderfrau on this site does. Accuse everybody on this site of being crazy every time someone disagrees with them or brings up one of Anderson's lovers.

by Anonymousreply 10008/01/2013

[quote]That's not what "chosen" means to Jews. Jews were chosen to establish a relationship between man and God in the distant past. It has nothing to do with feeling superior. It was a responsibility, not a blue ribbon.[/quote] And yet...they DO feel superior.

by Anonymousreply 10108/01/2013

I'm surprised the media mentioned his religious background; usually jews try to whitewash their kind...

by Anonymousreply 10208/01/2013

We can't take you seriously R100 when you use terms like "benderfrau". I don't believe Anderson or Ben cheat at all, they actually seem very, very close, happy and stable. You want to see them negatively because that's your choice. The rest of us look at how long they've been together and the absence of any real scandal. That guy is just a nutty stalker, nothing more, nothing less.

by Anonymousreply 10308/01/2013

It takes a special brand of crazy for r100 to argue that a deranged stalker with a known history of psychological problems, and who has been arrested for harassing Anderson and Ben for 5 years, had in fact a sexual relationship with AC. Thank you r100 for your priceless contribution to the discussion, which proves that Alex Hausner isn't the only insane person with an unhealthy interest in Anderson. If you keep this up, maybe you'll join him in the loony bin, lol!

by Anonymousreply 10408/01/2013

I was going to put down R100s use of benderfrau when along comes R103 nearly waving a huge sign that says "I'm a Benderfrau" with her silly claim of "the absence of any real scandal."

The photos of Ben and his friend kissing in the park were not just a DL "scandal," they were a scandal on an international level. It was a full page of photos in the U.K. scandal sheet. It was a "real scandal." Duh!

While the pictures were probably snapped prior to Ben dating Anderson, the fact that the photos exist provided a major media scandal, even if it didn't impact their relationship when published a year ago. R100 is right with the Benderfrau reference. Only a silly Benderfrau would attempt to take a publicized, picture-laced media scandal and attempt to claim the media scandal never took place. How nice it would be to enjoy reading news about a major TV personality and his partner without benderfrau-types inserting their nutty fiction.

by Anonymousreply 10508/02/2013

The "scandal" that ultimately meant NOTHING silly R105. The "Benderfrau" (since you insist on labeling the reasonable ones that name here) are the ones who have been right about EVERYTHING. What have folks like R105 been right about when it comes to AC and Ben's relationship?

by Anonymousreply 10608/02/2013

The sane ones in this thread aren't the ones treating Anderson and Ben's relationship like some soap opera fantasy world happily ever after. What world are you guys living in? Anderson Cooper is a smug douche and Alec Baldwin was right about him.

by Anonymousreply 10708/02/2013

The sane ones are the ones who see that AC and Ben are a happy couple who have been together for five years. No fantasy or fairytale, just reality. R107's last sentence reveals her to be nothing but a boring standard issue anti-AC troll and that makes her opinions worthless.

by Anonymousreply 10808/02/2013

Poor r108. Poor, poor r108.

by Anonymousreply 10908/02/2013

Oh, SO funny R109. You are a boring nut.

by Anonymousreply 11008/02/2013

R107, what exactly makes AC a smug douche according to you? I'm just curious.

by Anonymousreply 11108/02/2013

Anderson's still getting fooled into responding to Cindy88Angel (or whatever her name is) millions of Twitter personas. Her right wing politics and spelling "you're" as "ur" give her away. Plus AC should know that the "egg" avatar and few followers are another sign that someone is just signing up for multiple Twitter accounts. She posted this and he responded:

[quote]Anderson Cooper @andersoncooper Wow indeed! RT @msopee: @andersoncooper all I can say is wow!! Did that man believe we all just 'fell off the turnip truck'?? Wow!!

She uses those different accounts in the hopes that he'll respond to one of them and he always does. There was a time when he would call out those people and block them but he's forgotten and she's getting away with it again.

by Anonymousreply 11208/03/2013

[quote]There was a time when he would call out those people and block them but he's forgotten and she's getting away with it again.

Shouldn't you tweet him to remind him what he has forgotten?

by Anonymousreply 11308/03/2013

R113, why do you keep deleting your cookies?

by Anonymousreply 11408/03/2013

Alec Baldwin said all that needed to be said about Anderson. I will piggyback on his feelings about Anderson Cooper. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 11508/03/2013

R114 = 88Angel - the only one who would find fault with a helpful reminder to AC

by Anonymousreply 11608/03/2013

Alec Baldwin is a vile homophobic piece of shit who needs to get his head smashed in by a large grouping of muscle Marys. Anderson was right about him.

R113, shouldn't you be seeing your mental health specialist now? Or have you forgotten?

by Anonymousreply 11708/03/2013

R117 has been looking in the mirror again. Each time she spouts her accusatons, it's a clue as to how she views herself. Now we know she's seeing a mental health specialist. Obviously it's not working.

Countdown to another of her boring accusations: 5 - 4 - 3 ...

Meanwhile, since the Baldwin name came up, I doubt if any of the Baldwin brothers will ever get an invite to the firehouse or a party at any of Ben's bars. And the same goes for the nutjob who thought Anderson was his b/f and started stalking him, as well as the other AC stalker at R117.

by Anonymousreply 11808/03/2013

Anderson threads are boring now because of idiots like R118 and because there's rarely news about AC and Ben and I'm not interested in getting drawn into a bunch of foolish arguing back and forth with lunatics like R118. Honey, you can talk to the hand or yourself, BYE.

by Anonymousreply 11908/03/2013

[quote]what exactly makes AC a smug douche according to you? I'm just curious.

You obviously missed his coverage of the 2012 campaign. He became the right wing nutjob fanboy's poster boy and loved every second of it. Since his talkshow was canceled maybe there is a place for him over at Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 12008/03/2013

R120, I asked R107 why he said that AC was a smug douche, not you. Unless you also posted r107's comment, I don't care for your explanation since you obviously have a big chip on your shoulder when it comes to Anderson and Ben. You also wrote r84, in which you claim that "Ben can't fight for shit, unless he unleashes his rank body odor on an opponent". Sounds like the kind of irrationally angry comment a nutty hater would post, therefore your own opinion of AC has no credibility whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 12108/04/2013

Preach R121!

No sightings of AC and Ben any longer.

by Anonymousreply 12208/04/2013

Thank you R121 for smacking the crazy haters with a bit of reality check! Nobody gives a shit what the obsessive AC stans think of him, their minds are warped beyond reason.

by Anonymousreply 12308/05/2013

[quote]No sightings of AC and Ben any longer.

Even though one stalker has been arrested, it's smart of them to keep a low profile to discourage other stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 12408/05/2013

That Hausner sounds like a real piece of work. Imagine having such a freak show up at your doorstep making threats. I hope they lock him up for good.

by Anonymousreply 12508/05/2013

I don't think AC would take kindly to curbing his normal lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 12608/05/2013

[quote]I don't think AC would take kindly to curbing his normal lifestyle.

I can't say that I blame him. Would you curb your lifestyle because of some deranged stalker, r126?

by Anonymousreply 12708/05/2013

Any update on AC and Ben's stalker situation?

by Anonymousreply 12808/06/2013

A news search on Alex Hausner doesn't show any updates on his status. QUEERTY published a photo of AC with AH inserted in the photo with their story about the stalking.

by Anonymousreply 12908/06/2013

Ben's new bar is called Atlas Social Club and will open in September. It's a gay speakeasy/athletic theme.

by Anonymousreply 13008/06/2013

Ben's new bar sounds pretty cool. I dig the vintage athletic theme. Can't wait to see some pics of the decor.

by Anonymousreply 13108/06/2013

Those guys on Towleroad are already trashing the "hipster" theme. Teh gays are hard to please!

Ben sounds very intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 13208/06/2013

They're using vintage muscle magazines and 1940s wrestling posters as inspiration, I don't know if that's considered hipster, but it sounds hot to me!

by Anonymousreply 13308/06/2013

I'm surprised it's opening as soon as it is. They must've been working on it for quite a while, but I thought there was some problem with the previous owners that held things up for them until recently.

I agree R133, it's going to be a cool place, Ben and Pablo know what they're doing. I wonder if AC had any creative input at all since he's so close to Ben and had to be talking about it with him often.

by Anonymousreply 13408/07/2013

I guess this is why the paps stay away from AC and Ben. Look at that expression and whose hand is that? Ben's?

by Anonymousreply 13508/07/2013

A lot of reports on Ben's new bar today. This one from Page Six:

by Anonymousreply 13608/08/2013

This one from Perez:

by Anonymousreply 13708/08/2013

Ben looks good all suited up in that Page Six pic.

by Anonymousreply 13808/08/2013

There was a time when AC couldn't work on 60 Minutes except on weekends but he's in Calif working for them on a story. CNN must've let him change that in order to keep him there.

by Anonymousreply 13908/08/2013

This stalker is Lucky Ben didn't put his fist through his mouth... this guy is nuts!

by Anonymousreply 14008/09/2013

Need some more pics of Ben in a tight tee.

by Anonymousreply 14108/09/2013

I bet you Ben wanted to R141. Probably Anderson too - he has a temper.

by Anonymousreply 14208/09/2013

No doubt Ben with all his great big muscles really wanted to, R143. And Anderson, too, as you mention. He has to keep up with muscleman Ben, as you've reminded everyone in your past daydreams. If only Anderson and Ben had actually been home when the guy was kicking the door, your fantasy could have come true. Now, can we just deal with facts and quit your tedious, boring fangurl trolling.

by Anonymousreply 14308/09/2013

Here's another report about Ben's new bar on Out.com:

by Anonymousreply 14408/09/2013

Speaking of tedious, see everything R144 has ever posted here. Or do yourself a favor and don't.

Thanks for the link R145.

by Anonymousreply 14508/09/2013

This is a never-ending nightmare for the AC and Ben hater(s). Five years together still going strong, AC acknowledging Ben in public, talking about his relationship, AC talking about marriage and wanting to be a dad, both guys successful with Ben opening one bar after the other, attacting crazy stalkers.....

I feel your pain, I really do.

As per tradition, here is the video of Ben and AC cuddling:

by Anonymousreply 14608/10/2013

Lol @R147! Speaking of haters, there hasn't been the usual vitriol thrown at AC and Ben around here lately, despite the recent spate of press coverage on Ben's new bar. In the past, any mention or new pic of Anderson and Ben was sure to get the DL crazies all worked up, but not this time. I wonder if this has to do with the fact that Alex Hausner is now locked up and no longer has access to a computer. In any case, the discussion has been refreshingly civil and rational around here these past few days. Let's hope that it'll last.

And yes, who would have known when that first pic of Anderson and Ben walking together in the street in 2009 that so much would change for AC as a result of that relationship and that they would still be together 5 years later? Those who predicted everything from a short-lived fling to all sorts of gloom-and-doom for the striking couple have been shown to be completely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 14708/10/2013

[quote]Those who predicted everything from a short-lived fling to all sorts of gloom-and-doom for the striking couple have been shown to be completely wrong.

Exactly. Notice how all those angry voices have finally been silenced. Even the delusional Cesarfrau has stopped posting her cray-cray theories claiming that Cesar was the true love of AC's life. It must absolutely kill her that Ben has turned out to be a real game changer for Anderson, lol!

by Anonymousreply 14808/10/2013

"Focus on Hate" seems to be a theme of numerous posters on all Anderson Cooper threads. It wasn't that long ago when we had the troll who announced that every negative thing posted was posted by only one person - the Cesarfrau. Now we have people pointing to Alex Hausner as a source of "hate."

You're forgetting that Hausner was just the opposite. He was infatuated with Anderson Cooper. While people in these threads have anointed him with a "hater" title, he was probably one of the AC stalkers who wet his pants every time AC wore a tight t-shirt while reporting from a disaster area. Thus, when talking about cray-cray stalkers you're probably posting in this thread with people who would have no problem ringing the buzzer at the firehouse to tell AC that they're a major fan who protects him from haters.

by Anonymousreply 14908/10/2013

R150, Hausner fits right into the category of hopeless infatuation with AC on the verge of aggression and hatred, not to mention serious antipathy towards Ben. If I wasn't sure that the one or two AC-love/haters and Ben haters on DL were female or maybe very conflicted closet cases, I wouldn't be surprised if Hausner did indeed use to post here.

by Anonymousreply 15008/10/2013

I didn't know AC hung out with Carson Cressley.

[quote]tony ‏@4thplanet 19h Any weekend plans

[quote]@4thplanet @BravoAndy @andersoncooper on the cape!

by Anonymousreply 15108/10/2013

[quote]Hausner fits right into the category of hopeless infatuation with AC on the verge of aggression and hatred, not to mention serious antipathy towards Ben.

This is absolutely true. The most insane AC-haters posting on DL have a complicated love/hate relationship with Anderson, whereas they're constantly criticizing him yet are clearly unable to just stop following everything he does and ignore him. They also are constantly trashing Ben, and seem to have a really hard time facing the fact that he's in a serious relationship with AC. Therefore, they have more in common with a bona-fide deranged stalker like Alex Hausner than R150 claims.

by Anonymousreply 15208/11/2013

The video clip at [R147] is dynamite! Who wouldn't want Ben as a boy friend after seeing that?

by Anonymousreply 15308/11/2013

Ben seems to be very affectionate and touchy-feely. Of course he's going to be that way with AC, but he's also that way with his friends, if you check out some recent pics of him. He's always got his arm around someone.

by Anonymousreply 15408/12/2013

Ben seems very comfortable in his own skin and self-confident. Could this be because of his big dick? Well-hung guys tend to have a natural confidence.

by Anonymousreply 15508/12/2013

On the daytime show, AC once said that confidence is one of the main things that makes someone attractive.

by Anonymousreply 15608/12/2013

[quote]While the pictures were probably snapped prior to Ben dating Anderson, the fact that the photos exist provided a major media scandal, even if it didn't impact their relationship when published a year ago.

You're not making sense; Ben was a nobody before he started dating Anderson--why would the paparazzi be snapping pictures of him? Are you suggesting the paps just go around snapping random pics of guys kissing in the park?

by Anonymousreply 15708/12/2013

[quote]The sane ones in this thread aren't the ones treating Anderson and Ben's relationship like some soap opera fantasy world happily ever after. What world are you guys living in? Anderson Cooper is a smug douche and Alec Baldwin was right about him.

[quote]The sane ones are the ones who see that AC and Ben are a happy couple who have been together for five years. No fantasy or fairytale, just reality. [R107]'s last sentence reveals her to be nothing but a boring standard issue anti-AC troll and that makes her opinions worthless.

Girls, girls! You're BOTH batshit crazy! The true "sane ones" are the ones who don't spend every waking hour of their existence analyzing the love life of some news anchor!

by Anonymousreply 15808/12/2013

Something strange just turned up on Tumblr:

[quote]Gay Birds Of A Feather....This white haired television personality is a certified cokehead and addicted to BBC, but has made racist comments around his closest friends. His friend over at Bravo is just as bad. His comments about particularly black women will your stomach turn.

I don't know who the person is that's writing all of this stuff or where they could've gotten the info. I will guess it's all made up. I HOPE it is.

by Anonymousreply 15908/12/2013

[quote]Ben was a nobody before he started dating Anderson--why would the paparazzi be snapping pictures of him?

You're right R158. All the cray-cray AC/Ben stalkers kept putting out numerous stories claiming that the Ben pics were from years ago so it seems people just accepted that tale. No doubt your well-reasoned post will be attacked with all kinds of silly scenarios, but the fact remains that you're right.

Now, the question must be: Was Ben cheating or was this entanglement in the park due to an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 16008/12/2013

Now the question must be: What does any of it matter since it didn't seem to break them up or have a negative effect on their relationship? The pics were irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 16108/12/2013

No doubt, were we discussing the relationship of John Travolta and wife or Hugh Jackman and wife, it would be okay with you. When it comes to the relationship between Anderson Cooper and Ben Maisani there was not the slightest doubt that you, R162, would jump in with another boring post attempting to derail any such discussion. As always, your opinion is what's irrelevant.

Funny how "irrelevant" pictures took up major space in a news site, not even located in the United States. Funny how "irrelevant" pictures have been discussed for 13 months despite the AC/Ben stalkers wanting to change the subject. Funny how the "irrelevant" pictures were mentioned in news and gossip venues all across the USA.

Were the pictures the result of cheating or an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 16208/12/2013

You're never going to find out the answer so your question is irrelevant. They're still together so the subject is irrelevant R163.

And furthermore, I'm not interested in John Travolta or Hugh Jackman one way or the other.

by Anonymousreply 16308/12/2013

[quote]This white haired television personality is a certified cokehead and addicted to BBC, but has made racist comments around his closest friends.

I doubt this.

by Anonymousreply 16408/12/2013

Why would anyone single out AC for being a racist? That's an odd choice.

by Anonymousreply 16508/12/2013

I don't give a fuck about when the pictures were taken because like been mentioned before, it's irrelevant since it didn't harm their relationship. Nor do I give a fuck about the unfounded bullshit some random insaniac (or resident insaniac since the tone and bullshit sounds very familiar) vomits out on tumblr.

R166 Don't take the racist bait.

by Anonymousreply 16608/12/2013

[quote]it's irrelevant since it didn't harm their relationship.

Gee, we didn't know it "didn't harm their relationship" until you told us. Duh!

Do they have an open relationship? Is that what makes it work so well?

by Anonymousreply 16708/12/2013

Why is it impossible for some to believe that their relationship works so well because they love each other and are monogamous? You seem to WANT to think the only possible reason they are together is because there's an open relationship. You may think you're only being "realistic" about relationships, but that still doesn't mean it applies to theirs, so what's your problem R168?

by Anonymousreply 16808/12/2013

So you're telling us that Ben cheated, R169? Is that why you are determined to derail any discussion of the relationship of two well-known people?

It didn't break them up. You don't have to mention that again and again. We've known that for more than a year but you seem to think you need to remind everyone with another boring post. They seem very happy to be together. If they have an open relationship then that's an interesting aspect of the relationship of a well-known couple. This is a gossip site and it's SOP to discuss relationships of people in the news.

Do you plan to ring their doorbell to let them know how you've been protecting their arrangement from being discussed for more than a year? Aren't you the one who sends them treats for the dog?

by Anonymousreply 16908/12/2013

So what's your problem R168/R170? Why are you so hung up on the idea of them having an open relationship and how do you expect to find out the answer? You WON'T, so what's your problem?

by Anonymousreply 17008/12/2013

R168 We don't know, you don't know and you will never know unless they decide to talk about it, which they won't. So you can speculate all you want, it won't get you anywhere. Unless you are able to present a bit more evidence for an open relationship apart from one incident that could have been some good old cheating as well. Guess you can't. So try again when you can.

And AC's stalker loves and hates him at the same time and dislikes Ben which doesn't exactely apply to R169. Sounds more like you, honey. I see you are still deleting your cookies. Would actually make sense but I doubt they have internet access in prison.

by Anonymousreply 17108/12/2013

[quoet]Why are you so hung up on the idea of them having an open relationship and how do you expect to find out the answer? You WON'T, so what's your problem?

Are you lost R171? Is that your problem? This is DataLounge where we discuss the relationships of famous people. Did you get lost after you showed up at the firehouse and their security team turned you away?

Again, the quetions is: Were the pictures the result of cheating or an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 17208/12/2013

Will R173 shut up if we just make up an answer to the unknowable question she keeps asking?

by Anonymousreply 17308/12/2013

Didn't Ben, at one time, go by the name Antoine or 'Twan'? Can someone please confirm this? I want to know if it's the same guy.

by Anonymousreply 17408/12/2013

Antoine is his middle name. Or maybe first name, all I know is it's one of his names.

by Anonymousreply 17508/12/2013

Apparently no discussion is allowed in an AC thread that doesn't fit the standards of the committee of three. Instead, everyone is supposed to stick to insipid posts that create inane scenarios like "Oh, I just know Ben and Anderson wanted to go downstairs and beat up that bad, bad stalker," when they they weren't even home.

by Anonymousreply 17608/13/2013

[bold]"Gay, Jewish white supremacist"[/bold]

Confused much?

by Anonymousreply 17708/13/2013

R177, insipid and inane is continually asking a question that you'll never get an answer to. Which is what YOU did.

by Anonymousreply 17808/13/2013

There's an awful lot that seems to hit close to home for you R179. Any mention of boring, insipid, inane, troll, etc. and, despite no mention of you, you go right into your attack mode thus revealing your lowly opinion of yourself. Without a doubt, you see all that in your mirror.

by Anonymousreply 18008/13/2013

Too frightening to imagine what R181 sees in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 18108/13/2013

R173 is exhausting: she's like those people who always have to have the last word whenever someone don't see things their way. Charming, truly.

by Anonymousreply 18308/16/2013

Since you bring it up R184, I think there's no doubt they have an open relationship. Many gay couples have that. If that's what keeps them happy and keeps thing running peacefully, then it's obviouly a good thing for them.

by Anonymousreply 18408/16/2013

Ben's like the total package, smart, sexy, creative, funny and charming, successful in his own right, has an interesting cultural background, looks masculine and rough around the edges but seems to have sophisticated tastes and interests, is loyal and private - what more could AC want in a man? *Maybe* they have an open relationship but seems like he already has it all.

AC seems to have stopped working on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 18508/16/2013

So what happened to the gay Jewish white supremacist stalker? Was he sentenced and sent to the loony bin?

by Anonymousreply 18608/18/2013

Here's what happened R187.

by Anonymousreply 18708/18/2013

According to the article in the Daily News, Alex Hausner's case was adjourned until Tuesday of this coming week.

By the way, a quick glance at the comment section for that article shows that the crazy Ben-haters are alive and well, lol! Clearly it kills them to see Ben routinely name-checked and identified as AC's live-in bf in a mainstream publication.

by Anonymousreply 18808/18/2013

[quote]By the way, a quick glance at the comment section for that article shows that the crazy Ben-haters are alive and well, lol!

A quick glance at the comment section reveals that there are only four comments, lol! A quick glance at the comment section reveals that one person commented about Ben and his trick in Central Park and one person said he had the same thought, lol! According to R189, that makes them "Ben-haters." Exactly HOW does that equate with "hate"? When the Daily Mail published those photos, did that make them Ben-haters? When the NY Post, NY Daily News, and the Advocate reported on the Central Park pictures, did they do so because they're Ben-haters? If anyone smiled while reading the stories, did that make them a Ban-hater, R189?

What is it with Cooper stans who can't stop preaching hate like some hate-mongering Fundie preacher in Nigeria?

No doubt the Cooper stans wet their mussy when they can announce that haters are in the house. Do they hate to have a day when they can't focus on hate?

It would have been very easy to mention the Daily News article without the attempt to to give the impression that the comments are filled with Ben-haters, but the hate-mongering Cooper stans seem to spend all their time spreading hate. It's their idea of a tribute to Anderson and Ben.

by Anonymousreply 18908/18/2013

R190 needs to get laid more often, she sounds really tense, lol!

by Anonymousreply 19008/18/2013

If you can't come up with a good reason to attack someone as a "hater," then you can bash him as a "she." R191 is obviously adept at that, lol!

by Anonymousreply 19108/18/2013

The sightings of AC and Ben around NY on Twitter have completely dried up. The Daily Mail sometimes has something on them but no one else does anymore. I guess we'll hear something when Ben's new bar opens. I suppose they'll have a party there with all the usual suspects.

AC is all excited about Breaking Bad.

by Anonymousreply 19208/18/2013

Hopefully Anderson has finally woken up and gotten rid of the trash.

by Anonymousreply 19308/18/2013

[quote]The sightings of AC and Ben around NY on Twitter have completely dried up.

Not surprising. They could be concerned about stalkers who want to show their love for the duo. At least one stalker is out of the way for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 19408/18/2013

Well R194, if by trash you mean Ben, I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 19508/19/2013

Here's the latest on AC and Ben's wacko stalker situation:

by Anonymousreply 19608/22/2013

[quote]The nutjob believes the anchorman sends him subliminal messages through his telecast.

Hausner sounds like he belongs on DL!

by Anonymousreply 19708/22/2013

"Subliminal messages through his telecast???" Poor Hausner sounds really crazy. I don't understand why his lawyer is letting him talk, as he's clearly not helping his case by showing how deranged he really is.

by Anonymousreply 19808/23/2013

I bet the nutter is a conspiracy theorist.

by Anonymousreply 19908/24/2013

Does Hauser think Anderson wears tight t-shirts just for him?

by Anonymousreply 20008/25/2013

The Hausner case is due in court tomorrow, unless his lawyer has asked for a change.

by Anonymousreply 20108/26/2013

I wonder if Letterman will ask Anderson about Hausner tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 20208/27/2013

If you're tired of constant PrimeTime, having to pay to post, threads getting deleted for no reason, and whimsical banning, click below.

Our WM isn't a stupid nazi cow, and we might one day have again what DL used to be.

by Anonymousreply 20308/27/2013

R203 Instead of being trashy and invading AC's privacy by asking him about this nasty episode Latterman let him talk about politics, Syria, terrorism and so on the whole 15 minutes, just a little joke at the beginning and the end. You could hear a needle drop, it was glorious.

by Anonymousreply 20408/28/2013

It's so great they talked about Syria since it hasn't been mentioned on TV news for months.

by Anonymousreply 20508/28/2013

Any recent pics on AC oand Ben?

The interview with Letterman was good. Letterman was kinda funny and Ac made a couple of jokes. I noticed Letterman didn't bring up the "gay" issue which was probably requested by AC, like "I've talked enough about that ok?" lol

by Anonymousreply 20608/28/2013

[quote]I noticed Letterman didn't bring up the "gay" issue which was probably requested by AC,

Maybe he didn't have Andrew Sullivan available to write it for him.

by Anonymousreply 20708/28/2013

He's gay and out, no need for Dave to keep bringing it up.

by Anonymousreply 20808/28/2013

[quote]He's gay and out, no need for Dave to keep bringing it up.

True. But, you've probably never seen Dave's show and therefore are unaware that when his guests are in the news, that's a main topic of discussion. You should consider watching what he does to Alec Baldwin on his next guest appeareance.

Since you only post here every few months, R210, you probably don't know that Anderson has been making the news in all the New York papers since he has a stalker. Surprised? I'll bet you never imagined such a thing as someone stalking Anderson Cooper. Why did Dave not mention this news event to Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 20908/28/2013

Why don't you ask him yourself R211, you're the big NY insider here, surely you KNOW Letterman personally, find out and tell us all in your usual smug way.

by Anonymousreply 21008/28/2013

Oh, my, R212, you seem to be getting upset, as usual. As the DL resident Hall Monitor for all AC threads, I'll bet you're hoping that nobody will notice that it was you who brought up the topic at R203.

You stated, "I wonder if Letterman will ask Anderson about Hausner tomorrow."

It's okay for you to comment about his appearance on Letterman's show, but you seem to think it's out of bounds for others to discuss similar topics. You don't want others to discuss a newsworthy event involving the guest and a gay stalker. Is it too close to home for you?

by Anonymousreply 21108/28/2013

[quote]Maybe he didn't have Andrew Sullivan available to write it for him.

Word!!

by Anonymousreply 21208/28/2013

Bullshit R214, only a lunatic would agree with that crap.

R213 is just mad that troll dar struck her too.

The point is there is no need for Dave to talk about AC being GAY you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 21308/28/2013

Actually, R215, it was R212 who got struck with trolldar, forgetting he posted "I wonder if Letterman will ask Anderson about Hausner tomorrow."

And you're right, "there is no need for Dave to talk about AC being GAY," BUT, as usual, you're twisting away from the point.

You know very well, there's reason to wonder why Letterman didn't talk about the gay stalker. It was a major news story. But then, you knew that and you totally failed in your attempt to twist it into something else. Silly gurl that you are!

by Anonymousreply 21408/28/2013

You are a fool if you think AC would've agreed to talk about the stalker R216, of course you being a fool is no surprise.

by Anonymousreply 21508/28/2013

[quote]You are a fool if you think AC would've agreed to talk about the stalker

Who was it that made any claim that Anderson would talk about the stalker? Link please, R217.

Now let's get back to why Dave Letterman didn't ask about the stalker. It's known that he asks questions that don't always get a valid reply from guests. Why didn't he ask about Hausner? R203, DL resident Hall Monitor for all AC threads, put the topic right in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 21608/28/2013

"Gay, Jewish white supremacist"

That's a combination you don't see every day.

by Anonymousreply 21708/28/2013

He wouldn't ask and AC probably didn't want to talk about it. Why would he?

The resident smug one @ R218 sure doesn't know much about Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 21808/28/2013

R209/r211/r213/r216/r218 is so annoying. She has a pathological need to have the last word no matter what. This is why those AC threads often go to shit: she doesn't know the meaning of letting go. I feel sorry for her family, it must exhausting to live with someone like her.

by Anonymousreply 21908/28/2013

AC's stalker wasn't news, it was tabloid material. So lets see, on one hand we have a trashy tabloid story, on the other the USA is considering intervening in Syria. Oh, what could have been more relevant to talk about, especially seeing that AC and Letterman already have a tradition of spending at least several minutes talking about dead-serious news? Yes, considering this I can't for my life see why Letterman didn't ask about the stalker. You see me confuzzled.[/sarcasm]

by Anonymousreply 22008/28/2013

Of the last two major comings out Wentworth's was classy and on point. Anderson's was all about famewhoring. One was from the heart, the other was crafted by a publicist and/or Sully.

by Anonymousreply 22208/28/2013

R223 The question you keep repeating like a broken record can't be answered so you are just being obnoxious for kicks.

Guests and host talk about the topics they will address before the show. The stalker thing is trashy tabloid, involves his pivacy, his partner, a mentally ill guy and I don't see why he would have agreed to talk about it. No reason for Letterman to ambush AC with a trashy, invasive question if he wants to see him back on the show in the future.

Other than that, go and ask Letterman.

R224 Yaaaaaaaaawn. Bitter jealousy is such an ugly character trade.

by Anonymousreply 22308/28/2013

THANK YOU R221, R222 and R225 for speaking the truth.

by Anonymousreply 22408/28/2013

[quote]Yaaaaaaaaawn. Bitter jealousy is such an ugly character trade.

You're tired get some sleep, dear.

by Anonymousreply 22508/28/2013

"It's true, Anderson wouldn't Dave to ask about Hausner"

Really, r223? And you know this how exactly? From what well of irrefutable truth did you fish out such a claim? Did Anderson himself told you this? Or did David Letterman call you to let you know that AC instructed him that Hausner was an off limit topic of conversation? How can you state with so much authority that Anderson wouldn't want to discuss his stalker problem with Letterman then? Is it too much to ask you to provide facts to back up your claim? Please get back to us with adequate answers to all those valid questions, since you seem so sure of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 22608/29/2013

He didn't ask him you dumbass. There's your goddamn PROOF.

R227, stop going off your meds, dear.

by Anonymousreply 22708/29/2013

Gay, jewish white supremacist... yep sounds like most of the posters on the DL to me

by Anonymousreply 22808/29/2013

It takes all kinds, one supposes.

by Anonymousreply 22908/30/2013

Need more recent pics of Ben and AC...

by Anonymousreply 23008/30/2013

I guess CNN is refusing to send Golden boy AC to do real field work anymore huh? No syria... other reporters are going to syria but Ac is basically just a studio anchor now...

by Anonymousreply 23109/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.