Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING NEWS: Gwyneth is relocating from London to L.A. "to spend more time with her mother & brother"

I suppose it's okay, now that the children already have proper British accents.

"She has lived in London for a decade and calls it her ‘adopted home’, but Oscar-winner Gwyneth Paltrow is moving her family back to Los Angeles. The 40-year-old actress and her rock-star husband Chris Martin of Coldplay plan to make LA their home for at least the next two years. The family will move in time for their children Apple, nine, and Moses, seven, to start the school term in September.

A source said: ‘Gwyneth has loved living in London but America will always be home and she wants to be closer to her family. 'Her mother and brother live in California and she plans to spend the next couple of years in Los Angeles while her children are young enough for their education not to be affected. ‘She misses her family terribly and now is the time to move. Her children have English accents and once they start senior school Gwyneth says the family will likely return to the UK because she believes that the English education system is second to none.’"

by Madonnareply 15203/08/2014

Is this another way of announcing a separation?

by Madonnareply 107/28/2013

Lindsey Lohan is rumored to be going to London once she gets out of rehab so I'd say it's a fair trade

by Madonnareply 207/28/2013

R1, I had the exact same thought.

Spending more time with one's family is the explanation for every kind of failure.

by Madonnareply 307/28/2013

What about Chris? No mention of him. hmmmmmmm

by Madonnareply 407/28/2013

He is mentioned:

[quote]The 40-year-old actress and her rock-star husband Chris Martin of Coldplay plan to make LA their home for at least the next two years.

Doesn't make it believable...

by Madonnareply 507/28/2013

[quote] family will likely return to the UK because she believes that the English education system is second to none.’"

I'm sure her kids will be real academics. After all goop want to UC Santa Barbara (for a year) to be near the beach.

by Madonnareply 607/28/2013

She was being discussed (laughed at) by some people on NPR yesterday. It was something about her visiting the Red Rocks in Sedona, Arizona and the rocks told her to become a lifestyle guru.

by Madonnareply 707/28/2013

[quote]visiting the Red Rocks in Sedona, Arizona and the rocks told her to become a lifestyle guru.

Who hasn't? But then the Mescaline wears off and you get on with a proper life.

by Madonnareply 807/28/2013

I think a lot of celebrities walk around with undiagnosed mental illnesses that go on unchecked. I mean, who's going to tell Gwyneth that shen has narcissistic personality disorder when everyone that's around her is employed by her or terrified of her?

by Madonnareply 907/28/2013

We wanted to have GP up here again in Sedona, but her aura is so fucked up, people were passing out in the streets.

by Madonnareply 1007/28/2013

I PROTEST!

First we had to take back Vadge and now Goopy? We need a celebrity exchange program and we need it now.

We're sending back the Osbournes - all of them. And Tina Brown. And Minnie Driver. And we're still not even.

by Madonnareply 1107/28/2013

R11, you forgot Piers Morgan. And while we're deporting unwanted people, let's send Bieber back to Canaduh.

by Madonnareply 1207/28/2013

Not sure about her brother, but Blythe Danner spent most of the past year in NYC doing plays and she is doing another play in the fall with SJP. So much for being closer to mum.

by Madonnareply 1307/28/2013

If we're sending back celebs, let's please send Miss Tammy Cruise back to Xenu....

by Madonnareply 1407/28/2013

Should I cancel my vacation? Is London over? I feel nervous being there without Gwyneth.

by Madonnareply 1507/28/2013

Uh, I'm doing fine, honey. You can stay in London if you like.

by Madonnareply 1607/28/2013

There's going to be a major exodus from England as everyone follows Gwyneth. Word is Will and Kate are putting a deposit on a mansion in Beverly Hills and the Beckhams are moving back, too.

by Madonnareply 1707/28/2013

I just can't be in a country where someone would name an innocent child "George".....it just seems so savage.

by Madonnareply 1807/28/2013

and Queen Elizabeth is planning to buy Disneyland and rename it "The United Magic Kingdom".

by Madonnareply 1907/28/2013

She married a Brit because Madonna did. Madonna dumped her Brit, left the UK for NYC. Poor little Gwen was stuck with tiny dick Brit, and stuck in boring old London. She couldn't take it anymore. She's now upset that Madonna no longer speaks to her.

by Madonnareply 2007/28/2013

[quote]She's now upset that Madonna no longer speaks to her.

I no longer speak to Madonna. There is a difference.

by Madonnareply 2107/28/2013

We will henceforth be known as 'The City of Mangles'.

by Madonnareply 2207/28/2013

My guess is she is trying to establish California residency so she can get half of his money.

by Madonnareply 2307/29/2013

She's going for her 2nd Oscar before it's too late and realises if she wants a shot at the good scripts she's gotta be in El Lay.

by Madonnareply 2407/29/2013

R11 and R12 preach, sisters. Vadge and Goopy coming back to the US, especially after dissing the country so many times in the press, is quite annoying.

by Madonnareply 2507/29/2013

Either she's getting divorced or she's decided to really hit work hard while she has a shred of respect left. Hopefully the first option, I don't want to see her mucking up any more films.

by Madonnareply 2607/29/2013

She's an uneducated moron. So her verdict on school systems is ...worthless.

by Madonnareply 2807/29/2013

But what about all those droll dinner parties in London where they would discuss art and literature?

by Madonnareply 2907/29/2013

R28 is totally correct. She is an uneducated moron! She and Maya Rudolph were school chums in CA. Maya talked about how she worked hard and made good grades, but Gwyneth just fucked around and did whatever she wanted. Gwyneth is an asshole.

by Madonnareply 3007/29/2013

She is such a shallow airhead. Kind of makes you wonder how challenging it is to be a successful actress/country singer/cookbook author. I mean, if SHE can do it, we ALL can.

by Madonnareply 3107/29/2013

What are you bitches complaining about? The US is getting me back too you know.

by Madonnareply 3207/29/2013

Fuck, she really is coming.

by Madonnareply 3307/29/2013

But you're a goofy looking douchebag Chris. We don't want you back.

by Madonnareply 3407/29/2013

There is something funny about this. More to it than what is being said right now.

by Madonnareply 3507/29/2013

Will I be able to keep Chris Martin to myself? I have this weird fascination with him. I totally see why Goop has him tied down.

by Madonnareply 3607/29/2013

She tries to have him tied down, you mean. Do you like being cheated on R36?

by Madonnareply 3707/29/2013

Can't we just tell her no?

by Madonnareply 3807/29/2013

r37 Do you believe in ufo's too?

Show me proof that Chris cheated. Don't give me any rumours. There are tons of rumours surrounding many celebrities.

I find Chris very adorable and I'm not sure why he would move to LA. he seems like he would rather spend his time with his bandmates than his family.

by Madonnareply 3907/29/2013

also, Chris has this asexual vibe around him.

by Madonnareply 4007/29/2013

We in Brentwood are all so thrilled to ha...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Madonnareply 4107/29/2013

Goops Brentwood home - 1701 Westridge Rd., Los Angeles. Paid $9,950,000 last year. Lucky her - looks beautiful.

by Madonnareply 4207/29/2013

You amuse me r39.

by Madonnareply 4307/29/2013

I wish this stuck up dog would relocate to Beirut!

by Madonnareply 4407/29/2013

This entitled bitch has already pissed off her neighbors. She put in a 9 -ft. tall Entrance gate - the limit is 6 ft. Other's in her neighborhood, including Harrison Ford, Courtney Thorne-Smith, and Oliver Stone, had to go by the zoning law , but not our Gwynnie. She has 45 days to fix the problem, or face more than $900 in fines. Gee, what do you think Goopy will do ?

by Madonnareply 4507/29/2013

Her comments about the red rocks probably wasn't a joke. There are several natural energy vortexes in the hills of Sedona, AZ. People have known of their powerful spiritual properties since the area was inhabited only by Native Americans. They are a site of healing, mysticism and even extra-terrestrial activity.

My partner and I visited the area about 10 years ago and found it to be everything promised and more. The beauty of the land is almost indescribable, there are wonderful little New Age shops and even a UFO themed restaurant! Everyone should experience this magical place at least once.

I'm sure Gwyneth Paltrow is a good daughter and sister. I did, however, take offense at her comment about American "senior school." When she makes comments like that I find her a bit snobbish and affected. I'm probably not the only one. She should try to be a bit more diplomatic-she is an Oscar winner. When she does return to the United States, her mother should speak to her about this!

by Madonnareply 4607/29/2013

r45 Wouldn't you be glad for the high gates? For me, it looks like the neighbors are jealous that they can't see them, and that news is old.

by Madonnareply 4707/29/2013

[R47] You're old too - and it's about everyone having to conform to the LA city zoning dept. rules. Everybody else in the neighborhood did it - but Goopy thinks she's above it all. That was the point.

by Madonnareply 4807/29/2013

but goop [bold]is[/bold] special.

by Madonnareply 4907/29/2013

Great, those drippy kids and that asexual man are going to bother me all fucking day.

by Madonnareply 5007/29/2013

Just no at anyone thinking Martin is hot or talented. He's just the kind of fool who marries and procreates with someone like Paltrow. I'm sure we can look forward to Goopy making more and more annoying comments over the next several years.

by Madonnareply 5107/29/2013

[quote]My guess is she is trying to establish California residency so she can get half of his money.

Oh, I like how you think.

by Madonnareply 5207/29/2013

R28 I would not call somebody who speaks 4 languages uneducated.

R39 I always thought he admitted to cheating when he wrote that Tennessee song for her movie Country Strong. Actually a classy move on him. Cheating just happens in relationships, its not nice but who am I do judge. They are not some trashy celeb couple like Brangelina or Witherspoon or Garner/Affleck who constantly sell their and their kids privacy for PR.

by Madonnareply 5307/29/2013

No, she just tries to sell her Goopy crap, to idiots. But good try Gwen

by Madonnareply 5407/29/2013

Why is it so important that the children have English accents? How absurd.

by Madonnareply 5507/29/2013

I don't find Chris Martin hot, but he is so fucking gorgeous in a cute way. I loved him even more when he had those curls.

by Madonnareply 5607/29/2013

r53 He admitted to nothing.

by Madonnareply 5707/29/2013

[quote][R37] Do you believe in ufo's too? Show me proof that Chris cheated. Don't give me any rumours. There are tons of rumours surrounding many celebrities.

R39, clearly you got lost on your way to another website and ended up here. Just look up the definition of GOSSIP and you'll see what I mean.

[quote][R45] Wouldn't you be glad for the high gates? For me, it looks like the neighbors are jealous that they can't see them, and that news is old.

R47, you think Harrison Ford and Oliver Stone are "jealous" of Gwyneth Paltrow because they won't be able to see her bony ass, her husband's bony ass and her spoiled kids? Um, no.

by Madonnareply 5807/29/2013

I'll pay $90,000 for a dome to ensure I never have to see her inbred face.

by Madonnareply 6007/29/2013

Second to none said the woman who dropped out a/1 semester at college.

by Madonnareply 6107/29/2013

To be fair, she lives on a high-traffic road. That road leads up to Mandeville Canyon hiking trails, one of the more popular hiking trails in the area. I'm sure she doesn't want random people looking in all the time.

I'd still like England to keep her.

by Madonnareply 6207/29/2013

I cheated on Goops with Kate Bosworth, and many, many a fan. Musicians can't not cheat. We're all scumbags.

by Madonnareply 6307/29/2013

r58 Chooses to believe which gossip fits his needs, but refuses to acknowledge the one that dismisses his favorite gossip.

turning gossip into facts! very classy.

___

Anyway, I also believe Chris martin to be very asexual. I don't think he'll move here, I think he'll stay with his band, unless they breakup.

by Madonnareply 6407/29/2013

That boy from One Direction is trying to look like Chris Martin. It's not working.

by Madonnareply 6507/29/2013

I believe the procreation came first, hence the marriage, R51.

And if all they have to do is pay less than $1000 in fines, why doesn't everyone defy the zoning laws? Or is that in conjunction with having the gates taken down?

by Madonnareply 6607/29/2013

r64 So, it's okay for you to think that Chris is asexual based on I don't even know what, but it's not okay for anyone to think that he's a cheater despite there being slightly more evidence to suggest that, because it upsets you. Ooookay.

by Madonnareply 6707/29/2013

Like her kids were going to go to public high school. Didn't she go to Spence? Pretty fucking good school no matter what country it's in.

She needs to restart her career and the kids are now both in school fulltime.

She's bored and getting nervous about her career. Plain and simple.

by Madonnareply 6807/29/2013

r68 Old, ugly and hated by most of the country.

Se should be nervous.

by Madonnareply 6907/29/2013

Isn't it 'vortices'?

by Madonnareply 7007/29/2013

Oh, guys guys. From now on [bold]GOSSIP[/bold] is fact. Now every man mentioned on this site to be gay is [bold]true.[/bold] Who the fuck needs proof right? hmm, not us!

by Madonnareply 7107/29/2013

r63 r67 Desperately trying to cling on to his favorite cheating rumours.

What I can't believe is that out of that many people who saw him cheating, no one bothered to snap a shot. Even though it was a concert filled with people who had cameras and camcorders.

by Madonnareply 7207/29/2013

Didn't her real life become a character on "Gossip Girl?" She's a cunt. Hopes she falls in a sidewalk crack and disappears.

by Madonnareply 7307/29/2013

R74 Well I am sure he is not that stupid and bangs chicks in front of his fans. Most people cheat behind closed doors.

by Madonnareply 7407/29/2013

Ugh. Stop with the "Breaking News" on these non-news items. Save it for real news.

by Madonnareply 7507/29/2013

Goop just did a movie with Carlos Saura, acclaimed Spanish director. I don't really care her doing a movie with stinking rich douche Johnny Depp, and I doubt it will bring her any acclaim.

by Madonnareply 7607/29/2013

[quote]looks like the cunts are at it again.

Step away from the mirror.

[quote][R67] give me your evidence. Don't send me to any gossip sites. I want to see pictures. Even I can spread rumours around.

R72, you are on a gossip site NOW.

Run away, run awaaaaay! (Go quickly, before you get gossip cooties.)t

by Madonnareply 7707/29/2013

r76 His cheating rumours started after some people said they saw Chris kiss Kate. Like seriously, there [bold]should[/bold] have been pictures. Why aren't there if this is true? Just because some cunts say they saw something doesn't make it true.

Even I believe this rumour started because some anti-coldplayer or goop hater decided to spill fake beans.

by Madonnareply 7807/30/2013

I'm really not getting why it's so upsetting to suggest that Chris is a cheater. Why is the matter being taken so seriously and so personally? Have Coldplay fangurls really come here to defend Chris? I didn't think those existed anymore.

by Madonnareply 7907/30/2013

Chris Martin is sweet. All the hate towards him is sad, but that's what famous people have to live with.

by Madonnareply 8007/30/2013

r81 Can't fanboys defend him?

by Madonnareply 8107/30/2013

We've gained a prince, but lost a princess ~ Elizabeth II

by Madonnareply 8207/30/2013

What do you mean R84? Has something happened to Queen Elizabeth II?,

by Madonnareply 8307/30/2013

R81, these fangurl cunts never let it go. The object of their sad obsession could be fat, bald, 75 years old with one foot in the grave and they'll still attack anyone who says a word about him.

In a thread a few years ago, I mentioned what a pussyhound Robert Redford had been for all those years he was married to his first wife. It is 100% true and well-known around town. This is not controversial or disputed. Fangurls showed up to deny it and defend his sacred honor almost immediately - I kid you not.

It's fangurls or low-level PR flacks. Either way, they're ridiculous.

by Madonnareply 8407/30/2013

The rumours are false. She said the same thing 2-4 years ago, that she was moving to la. She never moved. I think she's wanted to move for a while, but can't with Chris martin's schedule. Anyway, Coldplay will be having another album in one or two years, the rest of the band can't move to america with him. I hope they stay in London.

by Madonnareply 8507/30/2013

Why do Gwyneth threads get so many replies. Truth is, she has the perfect life and family which makes lots of people jealous.

by Madonnareply 8707/30/2013

r56 [quote]I don't find Chris Martin hot, but he is so fucking gorgeous in a cute way. I loved him even more when he had those curls.

I find him cute too. I wouldn't call him hot. He just doesn't do it for me, never got a hard on.

by Madonnareply 8807/30/2013

What is wrong with you Americans?

She is a terrific actress, multiple awards, sings, wears a size 2---what the fuck do you queens want?

by Madonnareply 8907/30/2013

I don't really care for her real life, but I like most of her movies. She's a good actress and very fit for a 40 year old.

by Madonnareply 9007/30/2013

She's coming, he's not coming. Oh sure, he'll visit the kids. They'll play pretend couple and do photo-ops for a while, just as they've been doing in London. Then, regrettably and after a respectable period of time, their busy schedules and too much time apart will bring an end to their fairytale marriage.

*sniffle* *sniffle* So sad.

Please respect their privacy during that difficult time.

by Madonnareply 9107/30/2013

Many people seem to find Gwyneth Paltrow somewhat off-putting. I do admire her for her comments about Sedona; my partner and I had a mystical experience at the vortexes too. But, I wonder if she knows that so man people are turned off by her. It seems like she would. Does she care? Has she ever addressed it?

by Madonnareply 9207/30/2013

I would definitely fuck Chris, he is a Pisces so you know he'll cry, than I'll get hard again and go for a second round.

by Madonnareply 9307/30/2013

[quote]Does she care? Has she ever addressed it?

Umm, why should she care? There is a lot of garbage online. Let people hate her and her husband. She shouldn't be bothered by it. If she is, she doesn't need to address anyone.

by Madonnareply 9407/30/2013

I think it's VERY weird how much her brother Jake looks so much like Chris Martin:

by Madonnareply 9507/30/2013

Les Enfants Terribles:

by Madonnareply 9607/30/2013

Why does she need to issue a public statement and press release about moving? No one cares. I can't think of any other celebs who did this other than the Beckhams. She's an insufferable attention whore.

by Madonnareply 9707/30/2013

R91 Size 2? For an actress, that's fat.

No wonder she can't get work.

by Madonnareply 9807/30/2013

Fucking Coldplay? There has never been a more aptly named band. It's music to comfort the profoundly autistic. No warmth, or any emotion. Its fans are as bad as goop.

by Madonnareply 9907/30/2013

Yeah, r89 I'm just dying to have a marriage that is known for being rocky no matter how hard I desperately try to prove that it's not. The guy couldn't even be bothered to be there for her when she received her star on the Walk of Fame.

I used to really like Gwyneth Paltrow, and even defended GOOP back when it started, but she says too many dumb things and tries way too hard to make her life seem perfect, so hard that one can only think she's covering for something. She might be dying to move to LA, but is scared to leave Chris alone for too long. If he gets caught, her carefully calculated image blows up in her face. She should have left his ass back when things got really bad and gone back to working more on her career.

And okay r83, I'm shocked that there are fanboys too, if they're the ones fervently defending him against cheating rumors as though he's their own husbands.

by Madonnareply 10007/30/2013

Yeah r99, so much for not wanting publicity which she proudly claims to shun by not attending red carpet events with her husband like vulgar celeb couples such as Brangelina.

by Madonnareply 10107/30/2013

r102 It's time to remove that tampax tampon from your ass, it's been there for too long and it shouldn't have been there in the first place.

by Madonnareply 10207/30/2013

[quote]Gwyneth is relocating from London to L.A. "to spend more time with her mother & brother"

Maybe Cheyenne Jackson is doing the same thing.

by Madonnareply 10307/30/2013

Who knew people could get so worked up over Chris fucking Martin. Yikes.

by Madonnareply 10907/30/2013

She's old, weathered and irrelevant. If it weren't for her Marie Antoinette bullshit, no one would even remember her.

Her time has past, and in reality, never was. She was a limited talent and not a pretty girl, but nepotism and fucking up-and-coming actors carried her for a while, even when the box office proved her true worthlessness. By being an outrageous elitist, she keeps people talking about her, which, like a true narcissist, is all she cares about. But the shtick has grown old, much like her, and her comments and arrogance have grown so off putting to the public, she'll never recover. Plus she has arguably the worst set of tits in Hollywood history. Two Ziplock bags half filled with overwatered oatmeal microwaved 10 minutes too long.

The Coldplay guy will dump her. He's younger and male, which means he has plenty of miles left while she'll soon be lucky to play the mother of a teenager in a gross-out Judd Apatow comedy. He'll find someone hot and young who isn't a pain in the ass and doesn't mortify him with every word out of her crocodile-like mouth. How many rockers run around with sad, pitiful, sexless, older women past their prime? None.

When Cameron Diaz is the only friend you have left, it's officially over.

by Madonnareply 11007/30/2013

r112 She's hardly irrelevant. Everyone gets old and weathered. You'll be old, weathered and irrelevant.

The difference between you and goop is that she did something with her life and living to her to the fullest.

by Madonnareply 11107/30/2013

[quote]The Coldplay guy will dump her. He's younger and male, which means he has plenty of miles left while she'll soon be lucky to play the mother of a teenager in a gross-out Judd Apatow comedy. He'll find someone hot and young who isn't a pain in the ass and doesn't mortify him with every word out of her crocodile-like mouth. How many rockers run around with sad, pitiful, sexless, older women past their prime? None.

He's too much of a wimp to do that.

by Madonnareply 11207/30/2013

R112, on the off chance that you are not actually Goopy's former casting couch fuck, Harvey W., please marry me.

by Madonnareply 11307/30/2013

r112 = GOOP PR.

No human, non-flack mouths the words "living life to its fullest" with a straight face.

She's over. May your last check clear the bank.

by Madonnareply 11407/30/2013

Is Gwyneth really only 40? It feels like she's been around forever.

by Madonnareply 11507/30/2013

r114 Young, fresh pussy grows stones on the weakest of men.

by Madonnareply 11607/30/2013

r116 You wish don't you.

by Madonnareply 11707/30/2013

eyeroll

by Madonnareply 11807/30/2013

R113 How the hell would you know what r112 did with their life? That "X celeb has done so much more than you and is so much richer than you" is only used by the most retarded of people who don't have an argument.

It is irrelevant what any of us does, they're the ones who put themselves out there for criticism (and her more so than anybody! to a masochistic degree).

You trying to claim the moral high ground is hilarious whn you're just a poster on an internet forum like the rest of us. Anyone that says shit like this shouldn't be on here.

by Madonnareply 11907/30/2013

r112 It must be really frustrating living under Goop's heel. I hope you make it out in time just to sit in a wheelchair for the rest of your life and witness people watching Goop's movies and Coldplay songs playing.

by Madonnareply 12007/30/2013

r121 [quote]How the hell would you know what [R112] did with their life?

He obviously did/does nothing, but sit in his mom's basement and masturbate.

by Madonnareply 12107/30/2013

r123 = Ross Matthews, official GOOP pet gay.

by Madonnareply 12207/30/2013

r122 I pray for dementia, so I can forget it all.

by Madonnareply 12307/30/2013

[quote]my partner and I had a mystical experience at the vortexes too.

Why, oh why did you have to paint that picture in my mind? Now I can NEVER UNSEE IT!

by Madonnareply 12407/30/2013

who know Paltrow had stan defenders on this site? gosh. I didn't expect this thread to have so many replies.

by Madonnareply 12507/30/2013

I'd actually pay to see her in Pepper Potts movie. I like her and her husband. Although I find Chris better looking.

by Madonnareply 12607/30/2013

I'm with you, R127. I'm trying to remember if they've ever shown up on the other "Goop is an ugly, untalented moron" threads. I'm drawing a blank.

They're vewwy, vewwy sewious. I wonder if they realize that they're the DL equivalent of catnip?

by Madonnareply 12707/30/2013

She can spend more time with her mother & brother and still not move her entire family. It's pretty stupid. She can visit them for a few months, I'm not against it, but that's a stupid reason to move.

I kind of agree with 87.

by Madonnareply 12807/30/2013

r129 How exactly does one remember someone from other threads?

by Madonnareply 12907/30/2013

Chris Martin likes it rough.

by Madonnareply 13007/30/2013

uh-huh, OP, how exactly is this [italic]breaking[/italic] news?

If they are moving, It's not permanently!

by Madonnareply 13107/30/2013

Didn't you kids just adore the ending of SE7EN??

by Madonnareply 13207/30/2013

Marrying a rock star seems cool at first, but when their creativity wears off they can be the most awful spouse ever. Never was into Coldplay, I think he always made lame music. She better get out while she still can.

by Madonnareply 13307/30/2013

My condolences to her mom and brother!

by Madonnareply 13407/30/2013

[quote]By being an outrageous elitist, she keeps people talking about her, which, like a true narcissist, is all she cares about.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

And I love the 9 ft high fence. As if so many people are clamoring to get a look at her! Bitch, you ain't Lady Di.

by Madonnareply 13507/30/2013

Pap pics of her and her husband are very expensive, if I were her I would have a high fence and gate as well

by Madonnareply 13607/30/2013

Rules don't apply to me, you idiot sheeple !

by Madonnareply 13707/30/2013

I she could just keep her goddamned pie hole shut, she'd be tolerable.

by Madonnareply 13807/30/2013

[quote]Didn't you kids just adore the ending of SE7EN??

Almost as good as the beginning of Contagion.

by Madonnareply 13907/30/2013

What if she was attacked on the street by a poor and it was caught crystal clear on youtube? May as well as leave england. i love when cuntess humbles herself and says something like "fries and too many glasses of champagne were my weakness, im rubbish at self control" or "i cant even help apple with her maths homework"

by Madonnareply 14007/31/2013

Maybe she can try and talk some sense into Blythe and make her stop doing such idiotic commercials as the one for Provia (or whatever the name is.) Idiotic beyond belief and description. "Break a leg"...STUPID (yes, I know it's "good luck" in the theater, just that the whole commercial is so LAME (pardon the pun.)

She doesn't need the money, I'm sure. When I see that commercial, all I feel is sorry for Blythe Danner, who back in the day was considered a great actress.

by Madonnareply 14107/31/2013

I always enjoy the deepthroat that turns up now and then to announce that Chris Martin is gay and living in a little flat in London on his own, well kept out of the press.

I have no idea if it's true or made-for-DL entertainment purposes!

[quote]She's old, weathered and irrelevant. If it weren't for her Marie Antoinette bullshit, no one would even remember her.

Don't talk about Kirsten Dunst like that, she hasn't even finished her third martini this morning.

by Madonnareply 14207/31/2013

[quote]I she could just keep her goddamned pie hole shut, she'd be tolerable.

I feel like that about Taylor Swift.

by Madonnareply 14307/31/2013

Even though I don't listen to Taylor's music, R146, at least she has talent. Also, she should be forgiven for saying the stupid shit she says. Taylor is only what, 22 or 23? Gwyneth, otoh, is a whopping middle-age 40, so no excuse there.

by Madonnareply 14407/31/2013

And when she's 50 and gets a tiny hint of perspective, we'll be subjected to her groveling and bragplaining. "Back in my 30s and 40s I'd been gifted with so much success and felt that by sharing knowledge of some of the better things, I'd make the world a better a place, but I was just so dippy and I'm sorry, I should've gone about it differently."

by Madonnareply 14507/31/2013

Taylor Swift is a multi-millionairess, has her own private jet, 3+ houses, knows all the nuances of bearding/press savvy and yet still inflicts her camel-toe shorts and angst-ridden warbling and guitar-twanging upon the planet.

I remain unmoved, R147.

by Madonnareply 14607/31/2013

R149 The most shocking thing about Swift is not her ruthless PR savvy-ness, but that she is actually successful with it.

by Madonnareply 14708/01/2013

Swift is getting fat....

by Madonnareply 14808/01/2013

i didn't realize til now her kids look like her brother. is Gwyneth trying to prove her Game of Thrones chops? What kind of sick dynasty is she attempting to create?

by Madonnareply 14903/08/2014
Need more help? Click Here.