Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Look at this closet, tasteful friends!

I'm a bit jealous.

by Anonymousreply 2608/02/2013

Jealous? No, appalled that she would boast of her over consumption and waste.

by Anonymousreply 107/27/2013

I'm envious of the space. Not the pretentious twattage.

by Anonymousreply 207/27/2013

There's something really distasteful about the way she goes on and on in that post.

by Anonymousreply 307/27/2013

R3, get a load of the rest of her blog.

Ugh

by Anonymousreply 407/27/2013

[quote]I worked with our builder to design a closet that was just off of our bathroom and measured 9’4 x 13’2! When people looked at our floor plan, sometimes they’d point to the space for my closet and remark, “oh, another small bedroom?” Um, no, that’s going to be my closet.

barf

by Anonymousreply 507/27/2013

Eh, it's not my style. I do need more closet space, and would like a washer/dryer in a large closet-like room (practicality > aesthetics for me), but something about her space feels very cold and ick. I'm more into a warm, comfortable, real-people-live-here look.

by Anonymousreply 607/27/2013

Her clothing is very drab. My closet is bigger than that one. Putting flowers in there is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 707/27/2013

"Bernie, make sure to replace the flowers in the closet every few days, just like the ones in the bathroom. Thanks. Mwah."

by Anonymousreply 807/27/2013

How many black boots does one bitch need?

by Anonymousreply 907/27/2013

Can't get over her wasting space with empty bags, because she "likes the pattern".

by Anonymousreply 1007/27/2013

I know it's wrong of me to say, but my first thought when I saw the closet with that table was..

"This backroom clinic was cleverly disguised as a closet."

by Anonymousreply 1107/27/2013

It's rather vulgar and completely lacking in taste.

by Anonymousreply 1207/27/2013

She has...clothes....clothes...

by Anonymousreply 1307/27/2013

It's like something cheap and nasty from Ikea. I love leather covered drawers like here.

by Anonymousreply 1407/27/2013

That's a nice rich bitch closet r14. Oh, and what do ya know, the URL mentions Tamara Ecclestone.

by Anonymousreply 1507/28/2013

I think it's a a nice closet, and good for her for having a room like that. She didn't go over the top at all with expensive furnishings, and, instead used Target, the Container Store, etc. It's a good room, and I'm happy for her if it makes her happy. (I know; I'm not a good DataLounger. I actually wish people well.)

by Anonymousreply 1607/28/2013

It's just dumb and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 1707/28/2013

R16 she may have used cheap storage bins, but she obviously wants you to know she buys designer stuff or she wouldn't have empty fucking Tory Burch bags in the pics because she likes the pattern! That seems logical to you? She's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 1807/28/2013

[quote] "I knew from the get-go, much to my husband’s chagrin, that I’d love to have a really cool Murray Feiss Lucia Oval Chandelier."

Translation = got it on Amazon

by Anonymousreply 1907/28/2013

Worse, r19. eBay.

by Anonymousreply 2007/28/2013

Well speaking as a professional designer, she is not the first woman to have a closet the size of a small bedroom. There is really nothing special about it.

The layout is very basic. The cabinetry is rudimentary and nice finishes are nonexistent. Her attempt to glam up the space with a nice fixture (in her mind) is overkill for such a simple space.

She has no concept of design considering she boast about it being her interest. She basically approached the idea the same way women dress. Put on a simple black dress and throw on some bling.

I would classify that is typical OC Housewife McMansion Style.

by Anonymousreply 2107/28/2013

Wow. There's enough room in there for an up and coming closeted celebrity to put his sleeping cot.

by Anonymousreply 2207/28/2013

[quote]she may have used cheap storage bins, but she obviously wants you to know she buys designer stuff or she wouldn't have empty fucking Tory Burch bags in the pics because she likes the pattern! That seems logical to you? She's full of shit.

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 2308/01/2013

[quote]much to my husband’s chagrin

Typical bitch frau. And then they wonder why the husband cheats.

by Anonymousreply 2408/01/2013

Carrera marble counter tops in the Kitchen... This bitch does not cook. That shit stains from everything.

I'd rather have Formica.

by Anonymousreply 2508/01/2013

Looks like there's lots of room to hide in.

by Anonymousreply 2608/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.