Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Matt Bomer's even hot when making a silly face

(with Tiff Theissen and Tim DeKay)

by Anonymousreply 3811/21/2013

Meh. Not as hot as Miss Cavill:

by Anonymousreply 107/26/2013

I agree OP - Matt's great and got a fun personality. Below is a video of him from WonderCon and he's so funny and laid back.

R1 Please - Ugly Fat Cavill has a stick up his ass (no pun intended) all the time and takes himself way too seriously. Boring as all hell.

by Anonymousreply 207/26/2013

Cavill would CLEARLY be the top in a Matt/Henry pairing.

by Anonymousreply 307/26/2013

If he makes that face for too long, it could stay that way.

I guess someone will have to slap it off him.

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2013

Who cares if he's boring? Cavill's still hotter.

by Anonymousreply 507/27/2013

Yes r2, at least Bomer has a cock up there regularly instead of a stick.

by Anonymousreply 607/27/2013

[quote]Who cares if he's boring? Cavill's still hotter.

In what world? He looks like a balding alligator who's a cupcake away from obesity.

by Anonymousreply 707/27/2013

Jake/R7: I know he broke your heart, but you've lost your mind.

by Anonymousreply 807/27/2013

Tim looks different. Tiff has lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 907/27/2013

[quote]Ugly Fat Cavill

There's something seriously wrong with you.

by Anonymousreply 1007/27/2013

There is something oddly asexual about Cavill now.

He reeked of sex in The's almost like he got less sexy as he bulked up.

by Anonymousreply 1107/27/2013

It's exactly like that, r11. I hope he slims down soon because the extra bulk is really taking its toll on his face. I think one reason Bomer is aging better is that he hasn't 'roided up. (Or perhaps it's just the lack of stress because he doesn't have to hide in a closet. Who knows?)

by Anonymousreply 1207/27/2013

Whenever someone bulks up excessively, your body is forever ruined. As soon as you stop working out, everything goes soft and just sags and droops because your skin gets stretched out with too much bulk. And the fact that Fat Cavill said himself he had weight problems will be even more problematic as he gets older and his metabolism slows down.

by Anonymousreply 1307/27/2013

Bomer and Cavill are both beautiful men, but Cavill does seem a little off, although that was not always the case(just look up the pics of him in his Corey Spears days). Bomer knows how to behave like a human, and yeah, he's not in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 1507/27/2013

Tim DeKay looks like the gay one in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 1607/27/2013

R8, whenever I see pics from that photoshoot it makes me think Cavill and his people are trying to suggest he'd should get the Nathan Drake part when they make an Uncharted movie.

by Anonymousreply 1707/27/2013

Matt's the hottest actor in the business now, few even come close. He's actually getting better looking with age. Matt has actual talent and intellect which his peers seem to lack.. He is not going to be a green screen actor in action movies with a short career span thankfully. Those that compare Henry to Matt, utter fail. Henry already looks as old or older than Matt, Add in his current bloated look, then layer the MOS's closet issues. Anyone who lived in LA a few years back knows his deal. At least Matt is man enough to own his orientation while all we get from Henry and team are showmances to cover him. Sad in 2013. BTW R8 - thats called photoshop....

by Anonymousreply 1808/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 1908/14/2013

R19 Don't start this shit! Leave the kids out of your hate bashing of their parents. Show some damn humanity and common sense. I know it's hard being that you are a pos waste of air but give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 2008/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 2108/17/2013

Such a stupid argument.

They're both stunningly gorgeous. The personality/charisma crap is such nonsense. You people aren't going to ever be with either one, so stick to appreciating their aesthetic beauty and stop acting like you know what either one is like when the camera is off.

by Anonymousreply 2208/17/2013

R7 is demented. If this is an alligator, then I'd like to have his reptilian babies:

by Anonymousreply 2308/17/2013

R23 me too, but still not on the heat level of the Bomer....few humans are.

by Anonymousreply 2408/18/2013

Matt Bomer usually looks deranged, so the face he's making in the OP's pic is quite fitting.

by Anonymousreply 2508/21/2013

I wish Matt's career had more glamor. Try finding him in Magic Mike. Will he make greater impact inmThe Normal Heart. Don't hold your breath. And now his TV series is running out of time...

by Anonymousreply 2608/21/2013

R23 Fat Cavill looks lifeless as usual in that picture. Probably like fucking a mannequin.

by Anonymousreply 2708/21/2013

Matt Bomer's got a permanent joker face.

by Anonymousreply 2808/21/2013

[quote]Detractors will need to try a lot harder, he'll be around for a long, long time.

I hope so! I have a bronze paddle on backorder.

by Anonymousreply 3008/26/2013

r29 is a fangurl who used to argue that Matt was straight and now defends him to atone for her idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 3108/26/2013

R31 Hmm, maybe but there is actually nothing to defend. He is white hot, talented with a hot climbing career that even coming out didnt affect.

by Anonymousreply 3208/26/2013

R29 doesn't have high opinion about Bomer if she thinks that The Normal Heart will push him to the level he deserves. I personally believe that he deserves much more than what TNH can give him. You do realise that it's just a TV movie? It was supposed to give him a big break into movies, but now, when it's just a TV film, it all went to hell. Hopefully he will get at least Emmy nom for it, but timing is not good with all the buzz around McBongo and his movie. Hopefully they will not decide that it's too much to give an award to two actors the same year for doing movies about AIDS and losing weight. But even if they will recognize him, it's still just a TV award. Bomer is hot and talented, someone like him should already be a huge star, but he isn't and I guess we all know why.

by Anonymousreply 3309/12/2013

Actually HBO movies are on par or better than theatrical releases generally speaking. Agree that Matt deserves so much more.

by Anonymousreply 3409/16/2013

R34 Maybe it's true about quality of HBO movies in general, but here we have a movie directed by Ryan Murphy. I don't think he is much better director now than he was with his previous movies.

by Anonymousreply 3509/16/2013

The title of this thread is of HBO quality.

by Anonymousreply 3609/16/2013

The man is flawless even afte losing 30 pounds for the Normal Heart. Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 3711/21/2013

Actually he looks quite awful after losing the weight. But he IS gorgeous. Better looking than Cavill, who isn't exactly hard on the eyes. But Bomer is delicious. And he seems really nice and grounded. Simon's one lucky guy.

by Anonymousreply 3811/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!