Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Russian Neo-Nazis Allegedly Lure, Torture Gay Teens With Online Dating Scam (Photo, Video)

OMFG!!!

RUSSIAN NEO NAZI GROUPS TRICKING AND TORTURING GAY MALE TEENAGERS; THE BLOOD IS ON PUTIN’S HANDS

President Putin’s crusade against LGBT community in Russia took a new disturbing turn.

Russian Neo Nazis have been advised by a top-ranking supremacist to create fake profiles on a popular Russian social network, VK.com, and lure in gay male teenagers in order to torture and humiliate them for being gay.

Spectrum Human Rights Alliance reports:

Infamous Russian ultra-nationalist and former skin head, Maxim Martsinkevich, known under the nickname “Cleaver” (or “Tesak” in Russian) spearheaded a country wide campaign against LGBT teens using a popular social network VK.com to lure unsuspected victims through personal ads. Mr. Martsinkevich’s numerous and enthusiastic followers started two projects: “Occupy Pedophilyaj” and “Occupy Gerontilyaj”. Allegedly they are trying to identify and report pedophiles using these “movements”. In reality, over 500 online groups have been created inside VK.com social network in order to organize illegal militant groups in every Russian city. Oddly enough their idea of fighting pedophiles targets exclusively male teenagers who respond to the same-sex personal ads and show up for a date. Captured victims are bullied and often tortured while being recorded on video.

hese self-proclaimed “crime fighters” perform their actions under the broad day light, often outside and clearly visible to general public that indifferently passes by or even commend them. Video recordings of bullying and tortures are freely distributed on the Internet in order to out LGBT teens to their respective schools, parents and friends. Many victims were driven to suicides, the rest are deeply traumatized. So far Russian police took no action against these “movements” even though Russian criminal code was clearly violated and despite numerous complaints from parents, victims and LGBT activists. Social network VK.com intermittently shuts down selected groups and profiles only to allow them to be re-open on the next day. Currently, the founder of VK.com, Pavel Durov, resides in the US and so far has not released any comments.

This graphic and violent video shows an underage victim in Moscow, Russia. He was bullied, tortured and sprayed with urine in the broad day light …

UPDATE: The Huffington Post has provided a brief translation for the following video showing what appears to be a group of young Russian Neo Nazi members interrogationing and then attacking a 15-year-old gay boy:

The group approaches the teen and asks him if he had come there to meet someone named “Uncle Dima.” Then they bring him over to a bench and continue the interrogation. They ask why he was there to meet Dima and the boy admits he is there to have sex, possibly for money. Although the group members mock him, they are friendly at times, and the teen is willing to admit things about himself and his sexual preference. He says who he is, where he’s from, what school he goes to and that he is 15 years old. Toward the end of the video the aggression heightens. At one point, one person who stepped slightly out of frame and appeared to urinate into a bottle, attempts to pour the contents of the bottle onto the teen’s head. Another kicks the teen. Then the video cuts off.

by Anonymousreply 2207/30/2013

by Anonymousreply 107/26/2013

revolting

by Anonymousreply 207/26/2013

Damn!

The Russians are quickly turning into savages!

by Anonymousreply 307/26/2013

HEINOUS

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2013

so sad. I really hope in the next few years positive change occurs. It really hurts my heart to see gays in other parts of the world treated this way.

by Anonymousreply 507/27/2013

I have Russian friends who actually say that the parades should stop because they send the wrong message. Russians are really primitive. They're so far behind in terms of social development.

by Anonymousreply 607/27/2013

That poor boy.

by Anonymousreply 707/27/2013

Really, R8? Your self-loathing is seeping out. And none of us wants your fat, ugly ass.

by Anonymousreply 1007/27/2013

the head of this 'organisation' Maxim Martsinkevich, known under the nickname “Cleaver” (or “Tesak” is a jewish guy peddling mma wrestling gear and sports additives-proteins....

the other guy Philip Dyonits is also jewish used to work in web design and seems to have defrauded people.

they also created a money pyramid scam for suckers to put money into

this is a serious situation and i am not sure cause it's in russian but it seems there have been suicides of gay teens ambushed and outed in their homeplace and school

i know that this place is visited by jewish gay guys.

i urge you to do something about it!

contact/network through israel or smt because this Maxim Martsinkevich, known under the nickname “Cleaver” (or “Tesak is an ex skin head or smt like that .i say bogus on this.he also seems gay.

he is some criminal making money with scams and schemes.

i urgently ask jewish gay men on this forum to check this out.

try to make him stop.but be careful to not write directly to him or this gang.snoop around if you are in connected position.please report back.here is his webpage

by Anonymousreply 1107/28/2013

Anyone remember 3 Guys 1 Hammer? Probably the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

by Anonymousreply 1207/28/2013

Not linking to the site, WARNING, THIS IS GOREY...

"Young Russian Nazis Mutilate Murdered Girl"

Two young Russian men believed to be Neo-Nazis filmed themselves mutilating the corpse of a girl they just murdered. Both boys are teenagers (18 year old) and this was not their first crime. They were apprehended by Russian authorities 4 days after this heinous act and confessed to committing other 3 crimes. One of the boys was a student of medicine.

This video reminds me a lot of the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs who filmed now notorious 3 Guys 1 Hammer video. I’m not sure whether this is yet another leaked video of the Maniacs or whether this is a whole new set of people. From what I understand, this mutilation took place in April 2011 and Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs have been in jail since late 2008. Either way, whether there is any connection with the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (such as whether these killer drew their inspiration from the Ukrainians) is uncertain at this time.

When the video starts, the victim – who appears to be a young girl – is already dead. Laying in a pool of blood, one of the boys holds a camera while another cuts her ear off and attempts to saw off her hand at the wrist but that proves to be more difficult than his knife could handle so instead he stabs the girl in the eye and in her mouth before slashing her cheek. The video ends with both teenagers seemingly walking away from the crime scene, abandoning the dead girl where her corpse was mutilated.

This act of cold-blooded mutilation took place in April 2011. There is still a patch of snow here and there seen in the video as the boys walk towards the corpse laid next to a pile of garbage in the middle of a city park. Camera’s microphone picks up traffic noise from a road nearby as the boy with the knife nervously looks over his shoulder every now and again to make sure nobody’s approaching or watches them. They were clearly not far from a public’s eye, but public was too involved with their own life to pay attention to what might be going on behind those bare trees.

by Anonymousreply 1307/28/2013

Disgusting savages.

by Anonymousreply 1407/28/2013

R13 I tried looking up info on that story around the time it happened and NO ONE was talking about it. I get that it didn't happen in the US, but this was an unusually sadistic story. Some people even thought the video was fake, because they couldnt find any articles about it. And I got shit on here for saying that some stories really are too gruesome to the media and won't be reported nationally, and globally as well apparently.

by Anonymousreply 1607/28/2013

Holy shit. This is insane.

by Anonymousreply 1707/28/2013

Does any country take oppressed gay people as refugees?

by Anonymousreply 1807/28/2013

Comment on the video:

[quote]Says the United States and their laws for homosexuality, LOL! What a 'brainiac' you are my friend! Russia isn't stepping back, they're clearly protecting their system and people from paedophilia and child prostitution. How stupid are you? Get both sides of what they're saying, and maybe you will find it is 50/50. I hate what they're doing, but if the boy (he's almost 16) and he must acknowledge the basics of what he did and must know he was having sexual relations with someone twice his age! -.-

by Anonymousreply 1907/30/2013

[quote]This stupid boy is fortunate a dirty rapist didn't rape and kill him!!

by Anonymousreply 2007/30/2013

[quote]Why are you fuckers lying? This is not a "Neo Nazi gang" and they have nothing to do with Martsinkevic... Martsinkevic and his people don`t hunt gays but pedophiles you lying fucks. His videos are avaible all over youtube, everyone can see them. Anyway, who cares about this little idiot? He is 15 and wanted to sell his ass to an old man, which is disgusting. In Arab countries they would hang him and i see nothing wrong with that. He is a shame to his family and deserves a good beating.

by Anonymousreply 2107/30/2013

[quote]For anyone who doesn't know anything about Russia's domestic policies or stance on homosexuality, this video does not provide any evidence of what your saying - Russian authorities discriminating or promoting violence...it's a video of teenagers bullying another teenager. So before you start spouting your own hate - giving someone the benefit of the doubt and recommending sources that someone can choose to read would be a more 'humane' response.

by Anonymousreply 2207/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.