Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

LADY GAGA to perform at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards

The pop star will perform her much-speculated-about new single for the first time.

Lady Gaga is set to perform the new single from her highly anticipated fourth album, ARTPOP, for the first time at the MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 25 (9 p.m. ET/PT) at Brooklyn's Barclays Center.

The performance comes just days after the single's Aug. 19 release, which legions of fans have been speculating about this week.

Since 2009, Gaga has snatched up 13 Moonmen, including awards for best new artist, video of the year (Bad Romance) and best video with a message (Born This Way).

by Anonymousreply 2708/23/2013

Who still watches this shit? It's the same people every year.

by Anonymousreply 107/26/2013

I think she is quite talented, but not even the most dadaistic rap pimps make such a production of their latest masterfuckwork. If the music business was not discouraging already she and her team make it worse. She is better than many, but not Mozart.

Why all the nonsense? Last time GaGa did this she unveiled a cover of Express Yourself! I said it, and I pretty much hate Madonna's music.(Madonna marketed her only masterwork, "Ray of Light" just like her regular crap - change of hair and costume.)

I have a soft spot for heroin addicts and classical pianists, but the business art of GAGA hype is a plastic egg, rotting meat and bad Lily Tomlin gender play. I think she is a bit deluded. The monsters await. Super Creeps.

by Anonymousreply 207/26/2013

Will she recapture her former magic?

by Anonymousreply 307/26/2013

R2 thinks he is much smarter and wittier than he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2013

r4

I made no attempt at wit. I leave that to the one sentence counter-posters. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit after all. Pointless bitchery I think you call it?

I am quite smart however. But not clever enough to be a wit.

I was sincere in my post. Sorry if it bothered you.

r2

by Anonymousreply 507/26/2013

can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2013

I don't understand how people call her manufactured plastic and then want her to capture back her former glory which was much more plastic than her latest album... Born This Way was a hundred times better than The Fame and The Fame Monster.

by Anonymousreply 707/26/2013

Does anyone here know how I can get tickets to see her gig at the roundhouse, London in September?

by Anonymousreply 807/26/2013

Ho Hum

by Anonymousreply 907/26/2013

Who needs Lady Gaga when you have Selena Gomez?

by Anonymousreply 1007/26/2013

*yawn*

by Anonymousreply 1107/26/2013

r2, it was a good post, r4 is probably a touchy little monster.

by Anonymousreply 1207/26/2013

well, whoop de doo.....

by Anonymousreply 1307/26/2013

Why is the album name in all capital letters?

I think her schtick is shit, nothing artful about any of it. And if you're a person who actually really knows music, there's nothing substantial to be found in hers.

by Anonymousreply 1407/26/2013

I thought she was OVAH.

by Anonymousreply 1507/26/2013

[quote]Born This Way was a hundred times better than The Fame and The Fame Monster.

I agree. And the thing is, a lot of our cranky elderly DLers would probably like much of Born This Way if they actually listened to it. It's quite obvious she wanted to make an updated version of the "Bad Girls" album.

by Anonymousreply 1607/26/2013

As far as performance artists goes she's strictly junior league. She's lucky to have the career she's had.

by Anonymousreply 1707/26/2013

Isn't she on Princesses of Long Island now?

by Anonymousreply 1807/26/2013

r16, then perhaps Ms. Gaga should've ever once acknowledged the existence of Donna Summer, to my knowledge she never did. Even when she died Gaga couldn't be bothered to tweet an RIP, even though she was on twitter that day.

by Anonymousreply 1907/26/2013

True, r17.

by Anonymousreply 2007/26/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 2108/01/2013

I think we won't be seeing and strenuous dance moves from her anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 2208/01/2013

They don't even show videos on MTV anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2308/01/2013

Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga Lady Gaga

by Anonymousreply 2408/23/2013

My grandpa enjoys MTV.

by Anonymousreply 2508/23/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2608/23/2013

People still watch this shit?

by Anonymousreply 2708/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.