Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Contract Is Up! Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart are STILL Broken Up! (Part 2)

P.S. Kristen is going to end up with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 59109/02/2013

How interesting would it be if a sex tape came out of Kristen humping Dakota when she was underaged. Now, THAT would be great entertainment. Plus, she would look like she would actually be enjoying it. Unlike On The Road.

by Anonymousreply 107/26/2013

[R1] I think her career would actually plummet from there. She would be known as a pedophile for the rest of her life.

by Anonymousreply 207/26/2013

Yeah, that would be really bad but the twihards would fall apart. How could the moms and grandmas support K if she did that? Not sure how they'd rationalize that even with all their loophole filled conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 307/26/2013

Anything to take the Twihards down :P

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2013

Robert's friends at the big gay ice cream shop, are they trying to tell us something?

by Anonymousreply 507/26/2013

Oh no problem. Twihards would say Kristen was young, inmature and confused so it was a lapsus, a mistake, a blackout just like Rupsten Gate.

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2013

[quote]I can see why the women like him. He is completely sexually non-threatening like a goofy younger brother.

That's OK for teens but the older ladies are sex phobic prudes.

by Anonymousreply 707/26/2013

The lady moderating the comments at truthforkristen never let my comment asking about the Rupert hole in her Coopergate theory go through.

by Anonymousreply 807/26/2013

[R5] isn't that Jamie Strachan guy now dating Dakota Fanning? Totally gross, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 907/26/2013

I think Kristen probably has a better future than Rob.

by Anonymousreply 1007/26/2013

She does, even though she is a horrible actress, she's still better at acting than he is. Maybe she'll surprise us all... she should go hardcore into meditation so she learns to stop all her tics- hair touching, lip biting, breathing weirdly, shaking her leg.

by Anonymousreply 1107/26/2013

She's not brilliant, but she's not a terrible actress. There are a lot worse than Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 1207/26/2013

Her non-Twilight performances haven't been complete disasters. The only thing you can say about Pattinson was that he wasn't distractingly bad in WATER FOR ELEPHANTS.

by Anonymousreply 1307/26/2013

[quote]Pattinson was that he wasn't distractingly bad in WATER FOR ELEPHANTS.

Doesn't being dead-eyed and monotone not count as distractingly bad these days?

by Anonymousreply 1407/26/2013

I thought he was passable enough in that one. Or at least the Waltz, Witherspoon, and Holbrook picked up the slack enough to salvage it.

by Anonymousreply 1507/26/2013

R13 is right.

by Anonymousreply 1607/26/2013

Well R11 she better start meditating 'tout de suite' cause she has a long way to go. Perhaps she should focus on one tic at a time.

by Anonymousreply 1707/26/2013

Is Dakota really straight? Doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 2007/27/2013

[R29] I don't really think she's straight to be honest. The way she acted around Kristen tells alot. She probably is bisexual or bicurious. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 2107/27/2013

You can give up the Kristen/Dakota fantasy r20.

Anyway, Rob is smiling brightly, but he doesn't look good at all. Pics of him shopping with his boyfriend earlier this month also included.

by Anonymousreply 2207/27/2013

Sorry, not buying the Dakota is straight troll. Don't really care if Dakota and Kristen ever got it on. Dakota screams gay to me. Those pictures of her and her boyfriend look like a child going for a walk with her uncle.

Jamie Strachan used to date Adam Levine's current model fiance. I don't know how you go from THAT to unsexy/child like Dakota and her urine colored hair.

by Anonymousreply 2307/27/2013

Erm, you do realize that the 'boyfriend' going grocery shopping with Patz is the same boyfriend 'straight' Dakota Fanning is strolling around New York with.

Maybe they timeshare him.

by Anonymousreply 2407/27/2013

Robert looks like he's been working out a little, he never bothered working out for non-Twilight roles before. Maybe he wants to look good for a new man in his life?

by Anonymousreply 2507/27/2013

Not the same guy r24. You're as bad as Twihards.

by Anonymousreply 2607/27/2013

Actually it was the same guy, R26. He also went with Pattinson to Beyonce's concert.

I don't see anything different, R25. That same doofy, mushed up face and nose shaped like a penis.

by Anonymousreply 2707/27/2013

Dead eyed and monotone.

by Anonymousreply 2807/27/2013

[quote] How could the moms and grandmas support K if she did that? Not sure how they'd rationalize that even with all their loophole filled conspiracy theories.

Oh, they would find a way. Photo shopping, spliced videos, all that.

No way in hell are these women letting go of the fantasy that has consumed them for the last five years. God. They've built their lives around it with blogs and websites and pilgrimmages to Hollywood.

Besides, conspiracy theories come naturally to them.

by Anonymousreply 2907/27/2013

Ha, R8, I did the same thing. She blocks out anyone who questions her theories.

Very convenient.

by Anonymousreply 3007/27/2013

[quote]First of all i'm not a lesbian and I didn't say HE was gross. I meant to imply that the age gap between them (12 years) is gross.

How old are you because you sound like a grossed-out tweener? Should a nice, older gentleman come and sweep you off your feet in your late 20s-40s all of a sudden age won't be an 'issue'. I guarantee it.

12 years isn't so bad. Tina Turner's just married a man she been with a long time who's 16 years her junior and she's 73.

by Anonymousreply 3107/27/2013

It's a little different when it's a 19 year old and a 32 year old.

by Anonymousreply 3207/27/2013

That's a false comparison, r31. The difference between 19 and 31 is a hell of a lot bigger than 73 and 57. Age differences are less important the older someone is.

by Anonymousreply 3307/27/2013

No offense, R31, but are you on Dakota's PR team?

by Anonymousreply 3407/27/2013

[R31] I have my reasons of thinking that a 19 year old and a 32) year old that are dating is gross. Tina Turner and her husband are already old enough so in my opinion the age gap doesn't really matter or bother me.

by Anonymousreply 3507/27/2013

Kristen has a busted lip.

by Anonymousreply 3607/27/2013

[R36] Yeah, it's make up though.

by Anonymousreply 3707/27/2013

Dakota has been in the business for a long time, and has portrayed some very mature characters. She's not a child. You bitches are just mad because she's not the baby dyke who lusts after Kristen that you wanted her to be.

Now if only Rob would do something interesting...

by Anonymousreply 3807/28/2013

I always thought Kristen had it bad for Dakota, not the other way around. Anyways KStew looks super comfortable in this new role. Butching it up comes naturally it seems.

by Anonymousreply 3907/28/2013

The Dakota Fanning Troll really needs to take it down a notch or 3.

Stop getting your panties in a twist just because we're speculating about her sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 4007/28/2013

What do the diehard Robstens think about Rob leaving Jay Z and Justin Timberlake's concert last night with Sia and her tits?

Not like Pattinson looks interested. He does look high as a kite though.

by Anonymousreply 4107/29/2013

He's got some odder than usual looks on his face in those pics.

Sia is openly bisexual and maybe 10 years older than him. She also has health problems.

So they make a good match.

by Anonymousreply 4207/29/2013

I believe Sia is an out lesbian? So the Twihards can rest easy on that count.

Pattinson still looks coked up though.

by Anonymousreply 4307/29/2013

The Twihards will spend the next week explaining away the fact that once again Rob was out having fun without Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 4407/29/2013

Kristen was there! The paparazzi just refuse to post the pictures! Conspiracies, I tell ya!

by Anonymousreply 4507/29/2013

Kristen Stewart "single mother," adopts "child" since giving up custody of the other two "kids" to Sparkles McGoo.

by Anonymousreply 4607/29/2013

Isn't one of her friends in those puppy photos the same one the Twihards claimed was Robert in disguise?

by Anonymousreply 4707/29/2013

Yeah, I think it's the same girl.

by Anonymousreply 4807/29/2013

There are no doubt a bunch of Twihards out there scanning every detail of the puppy photos searching for a 'sign' that Kristen is sending them to prove that Robsten is Unbroken.

by Anonymousreply 4907/29/2013

The Twihards think they adopted the new dog together.

by Anonymousreply 5007/29/2013

I think the lesbian hipster chick is Kristen's lover. She's fug but she's always around Kristen. Her name is Alicia Cargile. The Twihards just ignore that she is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 5107/29/2013

Over on justiceforkristen the fanatics will say that we don't know when these pics were taken and that they were probably taken a couple years and the paps held them to release now as part of their big conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 5207/29/2013

[quote]Kristen was out this weekend with a new dog, wearing the blue "us vs. them" hat. Dear Kristen, I hear you my dear, I hear you. Glad you guys gut a new addition to your family. Sure looking forward to that new human addition, but I understand work calls and you've got time.

Well, that was quick. They've explained away the new puppy, and it's not even noon yet on the West Coast.

But I think it's going to be lots harder to explain away Rob going to the weekend concert without Kristen. Yep. That one is a challenge, even for the Twihards.

by Anonymousreply 5307/29/2013

[copy]I think the lesbian hipster chick is Kristen's lover. She's fug but she's always around Kristen. Her name is Alicia Cargile.

I think you are right. She's got photos of herself up on Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 5407/29/2013

The Twihards know her name, but they conveniently leave out or gloss over the fact that she's a lesbian.

It also appears that Kristen's tattoos are missing in these dog photos (which makes sense, Kristen has said she is terrified of needles to the point of not getting her ears pierced, they were probably Henna) but the justiceforkristen will use it as evidence that these pics are from a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 5507/29/2013

They are already analyzing the tattoos.

[quote]Is it covered with makeup for her movie? Is it the paps trying to get us to think something else and doctoring the photo? Things that make you go hmmmmm......

Amazing that these women would think that the paps are playing games with them. Especially considering the fact that these same women are the paps' bread and butter.

by Anonymousreply 5607/29/2013

They go on and on about hating the paps and how invasive the paps are and how they won't read tabs anymore but then they post the paps' pics all over their websites and write "for educational purposes only" beneath the pics (at least on justiceforkristen). They live for pap pics. Such hypocrites, they are.

It's also amazing that they think paps are holding on to pics of RK together "because it doesn't fit their narrative" as if the paps 1) have a narrative (the tabs make the narrative) and 2) the paps would want to risk a payday by deferring the supposed RK together pics.

by Anonymousreply 5707/29/2013

I want Robert to be caught making out with a guy.

Just anything to put an end to the perpetual Kristen-Robert storyline.

by Anonymousreply 5807/29/2013

Actually, R47, the girl in the recent pics is Alicia Cargile, who some think is Kristen's lover. The one that the Robstenites thought was Robert in disguise is Alannah Campion, a different dykyey hipster.

And then there's Tamra Natisin, who looks similar too.

by Anonymousreply 5907/29/2013

It's still not proven that Rob likes making out with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 6007/29/2013

Weird…but so true! At least we've got 50 pics proving KSlut can make out with a man and yet, nothing on the sexiest man of the planet, not even with his alleged ex gf…so weird.

by Anonymousreply 6107/29/2013

The "us vs them" hat? Are you telling me these nuts (who are all grown adults!) think that Kristen is sending them secret messages regarding her relationship via her hats?

Thinking people on tv are sending you secret messages.....isn't that a symptom of schizophrenia? Jesus christ.

by Anonymousreply 6207/29/2013

We used to think Robert and Tom Sturridge were together, but then the latter ended up with Sienna Miller of all people.

by Anonymousreply 6307/29/2013

[quote]Actually, [R47], the girl in the recent pics is Alicia Cargile, who some think is Kristen's lover. The one that the Robstenites thought was Robert in disguise is Alannah Campion, a different dykyey hipster.

They all look alike to me.

by Anonymousreply 6407/29/2013

Amazing that they think the pics of the new dog means that Robert and Kristen are still happily living together, adding to their "family." They are already picturing the interview where either Robert or Kristen confirm their 'third baby' as they did during Breaking Dawn 2 promotion.

How long can this delusion live on for?

Eventually, either Rob and Kristen will give an interview where they confirm their single status. Probably when one of their sure to be flops is released next year. And then of course when they are no shows at each other's movie premieres (I know how the Robsten people always loved how each 'supported' the other by going to their premieres/'sneaking' into the afterparties). Obviously that won't be happening ever again.

Their theories about disappearing pap pics, photoshoping or grand conspiracies of secret engagements/wedding are grasping at straws/the death knell of a 5 year addiction these women just can't let go from. Because if they do, what in god's name to do to replace it?

by Anonymousreply 6507/29/2013

[quote]It's still not proven that Rob likes making out with anyone.

Well, when you put it that way. Yeah. No proof.

The guy is, what? 28 or so? And he's a high profile celebrity with a faithful following. You'd think someone somewhere would have captured him in a real lip-lock along with a real hug (as in bodies touching), so it's hard to believe there's no video or photo out there. And you can't count Cannes, since most of the 'romantic' photos were for publicity and, most importantly, Kristen and Rupert were getting it on at that time, so whatever affection she showed Robert was likely to cover that little affair up.

by Anonymousreply 6607/29/2013

[quote]a 5 year addiction these women just can't let go from. Because if they do, what in god's name to do to replace it?

That's it. This addiction has become so much a part of their lives that they can't let go.

And they are also so used to explaining things away and bending over backwards to make their Perfect Romance fit any scenario, that the latest puppy stories are easy for them to spin. What bugs me, though, is that they believe their own stories.

I wish they'd challenge themselves and spin some stories about Kristen's growing 'friendship' with Alicia. The Twitards should work on figuring out why it is that Kristen has been photographed so many times with Alicia lately looking happy and relaxed

by Anonymousreply 6707/29/2013

Well, R66, Rob did once say he believed in abstinence before marriage when he was asked about the message of the Twilight books.

People assumed he was joking, but maybe he meant it.

by Anonymousreply 6807/29/2013

Well, no one has caught JGL in a lip lock with another woman and he's 32 but he doesn't have the rabid fan base of RP. And he can act.

by Anonymousreply 6907/29/2013

Abstinent people still date. Being Edward Cullen he could have almost any girl he wanted. He's either asexual or gay and does a good job hiding any guys.

by Anonymousreply 7007/29/2013

If Kristen were hanging out with a guy all the time they fanatics would probably try to explain it but since Alicia is a girl Kristen is benefitting from heteronormative thinking.

by Anonymousreply 7107/29/2013

Pattinson has or had such a rabid fanbase, most heterosexual men would have been hitting some of that, HARD, since Twilight became a thing back in 2008. There should be stories floating around the net about him hooking up with some random woman or another. There's nothing.

by Anonymousreply 7207/29/2013

[quote]Well, no one has caught JGL in a lip lock with another woman and he's 32 but he doesn't have the rabid fan base of RP. And he can act.

Very true.

by Anonymousreply 7307/29/2013

True, r72, but most of that fan base are overweight mothers and grandmothers. The ones who might be good looking are probably underage.

by Anonymousreply 7407/29/2013

That's not completely true, r74. That's the demographic of the Robsten's Angels, but plenty of normal 20 something girls were fans of Twilight. Especially when they first started coming out. He could have been drowning in pussy if he wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 7507/29/2013

Strung the FUCK out!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7607/29/2013

Those women are scary.

by Anonymousreply 7707/29/2013

Remember when that guy screamed out "You're in the closet!" last year at a Twilight event and Robert and Kristen got uncomfortable?

by Anonymousreply 7807/29/2013

[quote]i think that rob should start taking kristen out and forget what the media the public and the tabloids think the paps are full of shit go to the teen choice award and if he and kristen won for best kiss he should hold her and give her the kiss that he give her in the end of the prom in twilight and that will shout them all up

Well, there's one solution to the problem!

by Anonymousreply 7907/29/2013

Are these women illiterate?

by Anonymousreply 8007/29/2013

Oh, shout up, will ya?

by Anonymousreply 8107/29/2013

The women at Justice for Kristen are quite literate. They are just not very smart, that's all. Oh, they think they are the smartest people on the planet, but they are living in some sort of alternate Twilight Universe where everything--literally--revolves around Robert and Kristen.

by Anonymousreply 8207/29/2013

Kristen has a new pup.

by Anonymousreply 8307/29/2013

I'm so glad Kristen's PR maven alerted the press about this milestone.

by Anonymousreply 8407/29/2013

[R78] is there a link for that?

by Anonymousreply 8507/29/2013

Katy Perry: I told Kristen Stewart I wasn't with Robert Pattinson

The Wide Awake singer came clean on the awkward fame triangle in a candid interview, admitting she’s been licking her own wounds after her on-off lover John Mayer dumped her earlier this year.

On her showdown with K-Stew, Perry revealed: ‘I sent her a text message saying: “I know you’ve seen all this stuff but you know I would never disrespect you. I’m not that person. I’m just trying to be a friend to him but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of tits.”’

by Anonymousreply 8607/29/2013

Yeah, I'm sure her publicist told her to say that since she has the same publicist has Kristen. That also seems to imply that the relationship was real. It accomplishes a lot. It also makes it sound like Kristen was the one who broke it off. Smart publicist.

by Anonymousreply 8707/29/2013

R86 - Kristen looks like she's eyeing Katy's boobs.

by Anonymousreply 8807/29/2013

So how will the Twihards spin this? If Katy really said that, then there's even more proof that Robsten really is broken.

by Anonymousreply 8907/29/2013

R85 here is the link. It's a little after 1:55 You can barely hear it.

by Anonymousreply 9007/29/2013

They are already saying that the interview happened months ago and things could've changed by now (meaning RK got back together). It seems to have pulled back the curtains a bit. Bit the justiceforkristen people will never accept it. I wonder how they'll weave Katy into the conspiracy. Oh I know- R and K told Katy to go along with it so they'd have more privacy.

by Anonymousreply 9107/29/2013

It's still interesting though, R90. We discussed it at the time last year when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 9207/29/2013

R92 I don't remember the discussion about this on DL right after it happened so what do you think set this guy off? The prauncing line? I also don't think many guys would have been in the audience --- I'm guessing 99.9999999% female.

by Anonymousreply 9307/29/2013

Here is a recent clip of Rob out with friends. Notice at the end he climbs into the back of the van with another guy, and it appears the guy sits on Rob's lap and stays there as they drive off!

by Anonymousreply 9407/29/2013

It might appear that way but they are actually sitting in two different rows. Katy Perry's assistant was with them. She is an ex-lover of Alicia Cargile. I haven't seen her and Alicia together since March. Looks like Katy and her friends/assistant got Rob in the break-up because I think Alicia and Tamra used to be really close.

by Anonymousreply 9507/29/2013

Yes, you're right R95. I just blew up the clip to watch more carefully and could clearly see this time that they are indeed sitting in separate rows. Drat! Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 9607/30/2013

It doesn't change the fact though that Robert likes to hang out with a lot of men during most of his free time. He rarely seems to spend much time alone with women.

by Anonymousreply 9707/30/2013

Isn't the Katy Perry interview going to be up in Elle Magazine? As far as women's magazines go, that one is several steps above US Weekly and In Touch. Stuff like that.

So the interview is most likely legitimate.

This fact must be making life very hard for the Justice Lady.

by Anonymousreply 9807/30/2013

Nice that Kristen and Katy's PR woman gets a nice two for one.

by Anonymousreply 9907/30/2013

I just submitted this comment to the Justice Lady:

[quote] T57, what do you make of Katy Perry’s recent comments in an interview she did with Elle Magazine about trying to be a friend to Rob after the break-up happened? Elle isn’t a tab and they don’t run pap pictures so I can’t see what they might have to gain by perpetuating the pap’s narrative, plus I’m sure Katy had her people with her at the interview and some of them are also shared by Kristen. If I go by what Katy says then the break-up is true. I’m really confused. I really thought these two young lovers could make it against all odds. [/quote]

Nothing has been posted since early yesterday. We'll see if it gets moderated through. My last one didn't.

by Anonymousreply 10007/30/2013

Oh, that's damned good, R100. But she will no doubt delete it before the end of the day. No arguments for the Justice Lady!

by Anonymousreply 10107/30/2013

It's funny how some of the Twitards are telling themselves that what Katy said just confirms that Rob and Kristen are still together.

If that were the case, why wouldn't Katy just say so? Something like: "I would never play around with a guy like Rob, who's in a committed relationship". Easy. But that's not what she said.

by Anonymousreply 10207/30/2013

Why do Twihards want Robert & Kristen to still be together? Shouldn't this perfect relationship of true love be forever tainted by Kristen's 'cheating' with another man?

by Anonymousreply 10307/30/2013

According to the Twihards, the cheating never happened.

by Anonymousreply 10407/30/2013

What do they say happened then?

by Anonymousreply 10507/30/2013

That it was liberty in the pictures, that she planned the whole thing to get free publicity.

by Anonymousreply 10607/30/2013

R105, here's a primer.

by Anonymousreply 10707/30/2013

[quote]That it was liberty in the pictures

That is crazy. Why then would Kristen have admitted it was her and apologized publicly to Rob?

by Anonymousreply 10807/30/2013

Amazing that there are 140 replies to that incredibly detailed theory, R107.

by Anonymousreply 10907/30/2013

Because according to them kristen never wrote that apologie to Rob, the tabloid did or something like that.

New vid is out of stewart telling pap that he doesn't deserve to breathe the same air.

by Anonymousreply 11007/30/2013

Checking in from the justice site. Some of the commenters think the "new" dog is actually Bear (I guess of the previous dogs that they shared) DYED black!

by Anonymousreply 11107/30/2013

Oh and the justice lady responded to my inquiry:

[quote] The first thing that needs to happen is to take a look at what is actually said in the Elle interview. There are a lot of different versions being reported as to what was said and what was the question and context of what was said. Let’s start with that first. As we have seen many times before, go to the source, here ELLE UK, and don’t rely on what others claim was said. It hits the newsstands tomorrow. [/quote]

Actually there are not multiple versions being reported! I've only seen one.

by Anonymousreply 11207/30/2013

I know, it's not even funny anymore, those fans are mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 11307/30/2013

R110, she comes off like such a little child in that pap... hiding behind the screen yelling 'no, I'm not, you are!' basically. Just shut up and wait like all the other adult celebs do. Remember when Charlize gave that interview saying that a lot of celebs say they don't care about the paps but them go home and pop Xanax whereas she's never met someone like Kristem who legitimately 'doesn't give a fuck.' Well this is giving a fuck. It is giving a lot of fucks. Her insults aren't even witty.

by Anonymousreply 11407/30/2013

She sooooooo gives a fuck, she's like JLO in that sense. Always telling how much she doesn't care, how much she doesn't want to be famous, how private she is, and of course how unlike any other actress she is.

by Anonymousreply 11507/30/2013

I want to see Robert Pattinson caught having sex with someone so it will upset the Twihards and make them realize the Kristen incident was true.

The problem is that Robert never seems to be involved with anyone!

by Anonymousreply 11607/30/2013

New video of Kristen cursing out a paparazzo. She's so mad.

by Anonymousreply 11707/30/2013

Someone already posted that link.

by Anonymousreply 11807/30/2013

[R118] sorry I didn't notice.

by Anonymousreply 11907/30/2013

[R119] It's okay.

by Anonymousreply 12007/30/2013

"Fuck face" haha nice one, Kristen. That "insult" was VERY mature.

by Anonymousreply 12107/30/2013

"Fuck face" haha nice one, Kristen. That "insult" was VERY mature.

by Anonymousreply 12207/30/2013

She must hang around some real brainiacs. I'm starting to believe that Rob is the smarter of the two.

by Anonymousreply 12307/30/2013

Her voice is very manly.

by Anonymousreply 12407/30/2013

The crazies start to doubt about their 'insiders'

by Anonymousreply 12507/30/2013

Did she think the puppy would keep the "bad" paps away? There is a price to pay for every photo op.

by Anonymousreply 12607/30/2013

What language are these people speaking? This is a world unto itself. Fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 12707/30/2013

[quote]Well this is giving a fuck. It is giving a lot of fucks. Her insults aren't even witty.

So true. And I guess she's too immature to realize that by acting that way, she's only drawing more attention to herself. Then again, maybe that's what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 12807/30/2013

Wow, R125, I clicked on your link. Good God. Here's one example of the insanity:

[quote]And Kristen and that CUTE black dog 'BEANNIE' (BEar/BErnie/Beannie-my guessing- LOL)- there was something about Rob giving Kristen a new dog and who knows? But I think it's THEIR new furbaby ;)

But, like you say, there is also some doubt sinking through all of the endless denial.

Has there ever been a fandom like this?

by Anonymousreply 12907/30/2013

Well, R112, it will be interesting to see what the Justice Lady says after the interview comes out. But good job getting her to respond!

by Anonymousreply 13007/30/2013

It's amazing how much detail and analysis they engage in to try and figure out their every move and ascribe totally ridiculous motives to everything they do.

by Anonymousreply 13107/30/2013

Their cult like fanaticism needs oxygen to live and that oxygen was taken away (the pap pics, gossip blogs, twitter sightings). They've been running on nothing but hope and a prayer since, but even the most deluded have to be having doubts now.

The break up announcement happened in May. They have not been pictured together in 3 months. We are now almost in August. Rob and Kristen have so helpfully been papped constantly since, but always separate, never together. No breathless Twitter sightings, no People article about some cozy date night at Soho House, nothing. And we know these hags LIVED for shit like that. And when there was always a Twilight movie on the horizon, they got that. There is no Twilight movie to obsess over now and no paparazzi pictures they can post on Pinterest. Remember, these women would wake up every day and look and search for pictures of Robsten together. And would orgasm when such pictures were posted to JustJared and the like. They no longer have that.

At some point, the seeds of doubt will set in. They already have. Then the real fun begins!

by Anonymousreply 13207/30/2013

I feel like the Robsten Angels and Dreams people are starting to feel the doubt but the Justice for Kristen people are steeling themselves against it.

by Anonymousreply 13307/30/2013

For what it's worth, Gossip Cop has confirmed that what Katy Perry says in the Elle interview about texting Kristen is true.

Not that this will affect the fandom. They decided about two months ago that Gossip Cop--which they had trusted with their lives--was full of lies and on the 'side' of the paps.

by Anonymousreply 13407/30/2013

[quote]At some point, the seeds of doubt will set in. They already have. Then the real fun begins!

Damned straight.

by Anonymousreply 13507/30/2013

It made it onto TMZ. Now her PR people will do some damage control. I look forward to seeing what comes. Maybe now she has to attend the Teen Choice Awards.

by Anonymousreply 13607/30/2013

[quote]At some point, the seeds of doubt will set in. They already have. Then the real fun begins!

How will we know when the seeds of doubt have set in?

by Anonymousreply 13707/30/2013

One of the comments at TMZ:

[quote]Honey, you earned 34.5 million last year at 22 million this year. You are one of the luckiest people in Hollywood given that you can't really act. Can't you just bite your tongue and walk by without saying anything, or if you have to say something, can you say it without including multiple s- and f-bombs?

You got that right.

by Anonymousreply 13807/30/2013

I've noticed, their careers, whatever there is to them, almost never make news.

by Anonymousreply 13907/30/2013

"Has there ever been a fandom like this?"

Well, there were the Prancing Ponies right here at Datalounge. I kept an eye on them, and I have to say that they weren't quite as stupid or irrational as the Robstenners. They understood more about how Hollywood works, and caught on faster when the whole thing went to hell.... for what being smarter than the Twitards is worth.

But one thing they have in common, is the need to insert themselves into an actor's personal life, in a very creepy way. The Ponies were trying to "save" the hobbits from Evil PR, and the Robstenners are trying to "save" Kristen from the Evil Paps. Both clearly wanted the actors to be grateful, and to consider them part of an inner circle that really knows what's going on.

by Anonymousreply 14007/30/2013

I really want to see the Twihards suffer when the day comes where they can longer deny that Robert & Kristen are over.

by Anonymousreply 14107/30/2013

I hope they post their breakdowns on YouTube. What will they move onto? They have nothing else...

by Anonymousreply 14207/30/2013

Lainey weighs in a bit late (as usual wanting to see which way the wind is blowing):

'Katy Perry covers the new issue of ELLE UK. Typically candid, Katy talks about the speculation that she was hooking up with Robert Pattinson and reveals that she reached out to Kristen Stewart around that time to assure her that she wasn’t violating Girl Code: “I sent (Stewart) a text message saying: ‘I know you’ve seen all this stuff but you know I would never disrespect you. I’m not that person. I’m just trying to be a friend to him but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of tits.’” You can imagine how the Twi-Hards must be feeling. Because this is pretty much confirmation from inside that Stewart and Pattinson are done. And all the while they thought maybe, maybe all the reporting about it was wrong.'

by Anonymousreply 14307/30/2013

Courtesy of Gossip Cop, linking to a blog with a scanned copy of the Katy Perry Interview (see link), she has more to say about RPatz (now that has to hurt KStew who thought SHE was his farting buddy, amongst other things):

'Like her pyrotechnic stage outfits, her humour is saucy and postcard style - all double entendres and faintly inappropriate fart jokes. "OK, so here's the proof there was never anything going on with me and Robert Pattinson. I fart in front of him. Properly fart. And I never, ever fart in front of a man I am dating. That's a rule." It's typical Katy - a disarming way to diffuse an awkward topic. "He's my bud, I'm like his big sister. We just hang out. The other day, I said: 'One of the things I'm most proud of is not sleeping with you, Robert.' And that's true."'

by Anonymousreply 14407/30/2013

Well, I like what Lainey says here:

[quote]“You don’t deserve to breathe the same air I do” isn’t the best choice of words for someone whose job is to engage the media, all aspects of the media. Can you use the paps to your advantage one day and then claim to want to have nothing to do with them the next? It’s a blurry line. As I always say about the current Celebrity Ecosystem, every component is essential. The publicist, the agent, the fan, and even the paparazzi. They exist to feed each other.

by Anonymousreply 14507/30/2013

Does Katy Perry realize she is the same age as Robbie the Retard?

by Anonymousreply 14607/30/2013

Katy Perry is such an insufferable twat.

by Anonymousreply 14707/30/2013

[quote]The Ponies were trying to "save" the hobbits from Evil PR, and the Robstenners are trying to "save" Kristen from the Evil Paps. Both clearly wanted the actors to be grateful, and to consider them part of an inner circle that really knows what's going on.

I wasn't around for The Ponies, R140, but from what I've seen of the Twitards, what you say is right on.

Although they would no doubt deny it, recognition from Pattinson and Stewart is what they are looking for. And knowing all of the minute details of their lives is what makes them feel like very special insiders. Some of those women even know the names of the paps who follow them for god's sake!

It's borderline stalking, yet they see it as being good fans.

The Justice for Kristen people are by far the worst offenders.

by Anonymousreply 14807/30/2013

I left another message for Justice Lady informing her that the magazine scans are available. Can't wait for her response. I'm kind of enabling her but it's fun. Here's what I said:

[quote] Sigh. It’s not looking good. I’m worried that this confirms they have broken up. Are they punking us? Why would they do that to their fans who love them? Thankfully, we have T57 to look to for a more reasonable analysis of the situation. [/quote]

I am "Mary S." in the comments section of Justice for Kristen.

Kristen never fails to disappoint in July!

by Anonymousreply 14907/30/2013

I kind of love you, R149. You are doing what I don't have the nerve to do but really really want to do.

by Anonymousreply 15007/30/2013

[R149] you've got major balls.

by Anonymousreply 15107/30/2013

Her cursing out the paps is so tired and boring. We've seen it all before. Big yawn. Before it was kind of fun to get worked up at her cunty behavior. Now it's just a big snore.

She's no longer relevant as a big Hollywood actress, which is hysterical considering last year we were treated to a whole bunch of "Kristen is the actress of a generation" PR fuckery. Sorry, but no.

She'll be lucky if she ends up doing Lifetime movies.

by Anonymousreply 15207/30/2013

Kristen has been eclipsed by Jennifer Lawrence, amongst others.

by Anonymousreply 15307/30/2013

She WILL end up doing Lifetime movies. If she ever grows up, that is.

And, yeah, her behavior isn't rebellious or smart. Don't care what the pap said to her. She's a two-year-old having an embarrassing tantrum in public.

by Anonymousreply 15407/30/2013

But one thing is for sure. It's Christmas in July once again!

by Anonymousreply 15507/30/2013

How anyone disregarded that moment as just a "friend" thing is beyond me. She clearly wanted to take the virginity of a 16 year old Dakota. The lebians would like to think they probably scissored. Did she realy succeed in her plan to take her virginity away? We will never know.

by Anonymousreply 15607/31/2013

It's kind of mean to push on someone's boob like that and when Dakota tells her to stop to me that's Dakota saying it hurts... because it can hurt to get jabbed in the boob. So why Kristen jabs her again, I don't know, I guess she thought it was funny? Not so sure Dakota did though.

by Anonymousreply 15707/31/2013

From the Robsessed site

"I don't know that they've broken up. I don't know that they're together. They never sent me an announcement. It isn't my business and it isn't on my radar. I certainly don't go by headlines. I wouldn't go by anything unless one of them said something to me, and other than that it isn't my business. I just wish for each to be happy, healthy , safe, and be able to create, grow, and flourish, whether they are together or not.

As for bringing up Kristen, it seems from the comment that she did not bring her up but was responding to an interview question about it. ANd it says nothing about a break-up there, just respecting Kristen, which would be more if they WERE together, because once you've broken up, why should it matter or be disrespectful if someone goes out with your ex? (at least, that's how it is on my planet). I think being in the public fiendish eye, people like that have to message others whenever some headline flashes lies that might hurt or at least concern another person."

If only they could devote this mental self manipulation and overthought into something of benefit to themselves or society. smh

And this girl has been getting nothing but electromagnetic high 5's since posting this comment.

by Anonymousreply 15807/31/2013

The endless denial continues in Haters Know Nothing blog.

She claims that she is an 'insider'

by Anonymousreply 15907/31/2013

[quote]The man she's going to marry someday. Or maybe already married to.

[quote]Now why were they asking her if she was back with Rob? Their break up stories are getting old and tired that's why. They aren't getting the big money anymore for separate pics of them. Yeah you know its coming. And soon.

From the link at R159.

Unbelievable. Is there a name for this level of denial?

I need to stop clicking on these links.

by Anonymousreply 16007/31/2013

[quote]If only they could devote this mental self manipulation and overthought into something of benefit to themselves or society.

Mental self manipulation.

Damn. That's good.

by Anonymousreply 16107/31/2013

[quote] I glad to see so many people share this feeling of love, support, and defense of Kristen. They say a good word or thought, covering a thousand words and evil thoughts. Kristen triggered an intense love for her, love of parents, siblings, friends, that is only achieved with loved ones. He has managed to get “breast bear claws” in many women (including me). I declare myself fan of Kristen S, keeping the respect due by Rob P. When walking with your head up, without running away, looking into the eyes, it is because our consciousness is FREE OF GUILT. I hope that something big will happen, I have this intuition as a mother and woman, who does not fail. Thank T57, to clarify our doubts. That all the protection of God, that a lot of heavenly light, this about them As Katty, I think also wants to take advantage of this. Silence shows greatness in people, especially when it comes to friends. This says a lot about what really is Katty P. Repeat a sentence of a man of 64 years in terms of this matter “Katty, works to Katty [/quote] Insanity.

by Anonymousreply 16307/31/2013

I can't stop my fascination with this insanity either! That 'haters know nothing' blog is especially crazy. The mental twisting and magical thinking these women have to utilize to keep their weird fantasies intact must be exhausting after awhile.

by Anonymousreply 16407/31/2013

The mental image of "breast bear claws" is going to give me nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 16507/31/2013

Does anyone know if you can actually make money from a blog on blogspot or Wordpress from ads? I'd happily make a Robsten Forver blog and parody what the other blogs say while still maintaining that I'm Robsten Forever if it gets me a few hundred dollars a month. It seems like it would only take some initial set up time and then 20 minutes a day updating with pics from wherever of R and K and a few lines and explanation of why I still think they are together. I would just be enabling these freaks but at least I could make money off of it while I'm off work and in bed most of the day healing from surgery.

So anyone know if there is money in this Robsten is Unbroken cottage industry?

by Anonymousreply 16607/31/2013

I have no idea about making money from a site like that. But, damn, wouldn't that be fun? And the time is right since there are so many Desperate Believers out there.

Just take a look at that poster at R163. She's going to hold her head up high, sing with the angels, cover her breast in bear claws, and declare herself a Kristen fan! Imagine having posts like that on your site.

by Anonymousreply 16707/31/2013

"Bear Claws Breasts" It's making me laugh so much I actually drooled a little.

by Anonymousreply 16808/01/2013

Robert and Sia were out last night with friends at Soho House. According to insiders, there's nothing romantic between them. They are just good friends.

Is Sia just another, older version of Kristen to Rob? She is, afterall, an out bisexual, so she can be his pal, and he can feel comfortable hanging with her without the pressure to do the thing, which, apparently, he's not so crazy about doing. With women, that is. Or men. Or maybe both.

by Anonymousreply 16908/01/2013

Does Robert Pattinson work? What's going on with his career?

Kristen Stewart looks so ratty and trashy I always have a hard time believing she didn't come out of some trailer park in Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 17008/01/2013

He actually has several small films in the works. Including another Croenberg movie, costarring Julianne Moore, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 17108/01/2013

[quote]Is Sia just another, older version of Kristen to Rob? She is, afterall, an out bisexual, so she can be his pal, and he can feel comfortable hanging with her without the pressure to do the thing, which, apparently, he's not so crazy about doing. With women, that is. Or men. Or maybe both.

Well Katy Perry's full Elle UK interview is up and not only does she tell how she'd never sleep with Robert Pattinson, but she must find him so sexually unappealing that she "properly farts in front of him."

I see a theme here.

by Anonymousreply 17208/01/2013

[quote]He actually has several small films in the works. Including another Croenberg movie, costarring Julianne Moore, seriously.

I think I read that he has a very small part in that movie. I think he only filmed a few days and that's it. Which is why I asked. I thought he was some kind of impressively "serious actor" now but his career seems to have hit the same brick wall Kristen Stewart's has.

by Anonymousreply 17308/01/2013

Isn't he supposed to play the part of Lawrence of Arabia?

Wonder who will play the part of Ahmad, Lawrence's gay beduin lover? Taylor Lautner, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 17408/01/2013

"So anyone know if there is money in this Robsten is Unbroken cottage industry?"

I suspect not. There's probably 20-30 Robestenners in the whole country, plus their hundreds of sock puppets.

by Anonymousreply 17508/01/2013

Since even the tabloids have given up caring about Robsten, I'm assuming outside of the 20-30 shutins we talk about and mock here, there is not much interest anymore.

by Anonymousreply 17608/01/2013

I have a feeling there's more in the range of 5K of them. Wish we could get traffic reports for the websites.

by Anonymousreply 17708/01/2013

Yeah. There are probably around 2-3 thousand of them worldwide.

Just a wild guess.

by Anonymousreply 17808/01/2013

The Twihards are tgoing to lose it! Rob has been hooking up with Riley Keough says US Mag today in an exclusive (this is different from last Monty's sighting).

by Anonymousreply 17908/01/2013

And the Christmas in Summer Cheer just keeps coming and coming!

by Anonymousreply 18008/01/2013

That was in last week's US Weekly. They just had one half page blurb. I'm surprised the Twihards haven't picked up on it.

I don't really buy that he's dating Riley, especially since by all signs she's been seen many times in the past few weeks hanging out with Kristen. And she's Kristen's doppelganger!

But what do the Twihards think about Pattinson being seen hanging out with Sia and friends and going out to concerts and bars, sans Kristen? Do they think Stewart was hiding in a backpack somewhere? In disguise? Or is Robsten so 'private' that they live together but refuse to be seen in public together (when they had no problem being seen together for 4 years?)

Does any of this make sense?

by Anonymousreply 18108/01/2013

Yesterday the GC gals thought Sia was either interested in RPatz and vice versa OR she was trying to orchestrate a RPatz KStew 'rapprochement'. Sorry no link as it's likely 4,000 posts ago.

Going now to GC to watch the reaction to the US mag article. It will no doubt be a slugfest late into the night. GC rarely disappoints.

by Anonymousreply 18208/01/2013

Can't his manager find him a fake girlfriend who isn't also friends with Kristen Stewart?

First Katy Perry, now Riley.

But again, not buying this for a second.

by Anonymousreply 18308/01/2013

Well, R181, the Twihards have a neat little theory. The fact that Rob and Kristen haven't been seen together in public for the past two months just means they are stronger than ever.

If you can figure out the logic in that, you win the prize.

Gossip Cop has just squished the most recent Riley rumors. No doubt all of those fans who have decided to make GC part of The Evil Tabloid Conspiracy will believe on GC once again!

by Anonymousreply 18408/01/2013

He probably doesn't want a fake girlfriend or a real girlfriend -- look at how much scrutiny they get. On the other hand, he should just issue a statement that he is single or that he's dating someone. By not saying anything he causes more mayhem and mental distress for both the people he's not dating but who have been linked to him in the press and for the Robsten is Unbroken people.

by Anonymousreply 18508/01/2013

Here is Riley with ex bf, Alex Pettyfer on July 27th. He may be douchey, but there's no doubt he's hotter than Rpatz.

And why is US saying that Robbie the Retard met Riley through Lisa Marie (say what?), when Riley has been friends with Stewart since they made The Runaways years ago?

Pattinson has a small group of batshit fans who need to know everything about his life. He has no career to speak of, so without this contrived press, he would be as forgotten as Taylor Lautner. He's already half way there.

So I guess it's 'smart' to say silent and hope and keep the Twihards guessing.

by Anonymousreply 18608/01/2013

Keep 'em guessing! It's worked for the last 5 years, so let's pray it works now.

by Anonymousreply 18708/01/2013

Notice he still doesn't have a publicist to debunk these rumors, it's always a source from the woman in question debunking it to Gossip Cop. Perhaps Robert doesn't mind being linked to all these women in the media, as it keeps people thinking of him as heterosexual without having to actually pretend to date anyone.

by Anonymousreply 18808/02/2013

Nikki Reed, Riley Keough, Katy Perry. All friends of Kristen Stewart!

by Anonymousreply 18908/02/2013

This was a post at Celebitchy this morning. The Sparkles stans over there know their stuff.

[quote]Riley was with Kristen’s friends at the Joan Jett concert last night. One of her best friends CJ posted a picture if Riley. CJ has defended both Kristen and Riley in this mess. I think he is a good guy and I doubt he and Kristen’s other friends would be hanging around Riley if she was sleeping with Rob. Kristen was also sighted last night at the Joan Jett concert so I am sure she was hanging out with Riley, C J and their friends. I highly doubt Kristen would be friends with Riley if Riley was sleeping with Rob.

by Anonymousreply 19008/02/2013

I'm inclined to believe the story in US Weekly, if only because they are really sticking to their guns even after Riley's publicist issued a denial last month. They must have a reliable source. The tabs, especially US, usually get things right more often than they get things wrong.

by Anonymousreply 19108/02/2013

Considering the amount of time Riley and Kristen hang out, it's more believable that THEY are hooking up, more then Robert and Riley.

by Anonymousreply 19208/02/2013

But Rob does have a history of using the girl he is currently dating to jump off into his next relationship, as others have mentioned before.... assuming he isn't gay or asexual. He may not be gay, actually, just a drunk and maybe drinking precludes his hanging out with more women.

by Anonymousreply 19308/02/2013

[quote]But Rob does have a history of using the girl he is currently dating to jump off into his next relationship, as others have mentioned before

That's only if you believe he had actual relationships with Nikki and Kristen, which obviously many people doubt.

Anyway, Riley is already on Just Jared, pictured at Joan Jett's concert last night where Kristen and her band of misfit hipsters were also in attendance together.

by Anonymousreply 19408/02/2013

Wait, how has DL missed that Pattinson has been seen hanging out with butch lesbian Michelle Rodriguez? Man, that boy loves his dykes.

by Anonymousreply 19508/02/2013

Well, R191, I think you might be right. The girl in the truck looked exactly like Riley. And it wouldn't be the first time PR people have hidden the truth. I mean that's what they do for a living.

by Anonymousreply 19608/02/2013

[quote]Keep 'em guessing! It's worked for the last 5 years, so let's pray it works now.

I have to give Robert credit. He's smarter in some ways than we've thought. Despite the massive amount of attention on him over the past several years, he's largely been able to keep the truth private from both the press and the Twihards.

He remains a mystery.

by Anonymousreply 19708/02/2013

Anyone who thinks Kristen gives a shit about who Rob is "dating", even if the potential beard is a friend of hers, is a Twihard, or is as nutty as one.

by Anonymousreply 19808/02/2013

I have a heard time believing Pattinson with ANY woman. But obviously some enterprising publicist desperately wants to sell the Riley story.

by Anonymousreply 19908/02/2013

I kind of love that Pattinson is in yet another 'relationship' where he does not have to be seen, much less showing affection, towards his 'lady.'

by Anonymousreply 20008/02/2013

Maybe it's just an incestuous little group and Kristen doesn't give a fuck. I think she may have already moved on with another woman. Maybe she told Rob to go after Riley.

by Anonymousreply 20108/02/2013

[quote] it shows Rob and Kristen and others being swamped and cornered. I cried as I watched. There is no way this should be allowed. It hurts your heart. These people put themselves out there in a craft they love to entertain us and we are not doing all we can to stop this unwanted, unwarranted invasion into their private lives. The Anti-Paparazzi Fight for Fairness is the name of the video. it is over eight minutes long. I warn you it is very hurtful and your heart will ache.

by Anonymousreply 20208/02/2013

Oh, my heart aches so much for these poor, poor mega-rich people who enjoy perks none of us will ever know. They have such hard lives, being photographed for 30 seconds a day is unbearable, just unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 20308/02/2013

What's so annoying about the people at Justice for Kristen is that they've taken it upon themselves to 'save' all of these poor celebrities who can't fight for themselves. Of course, the Justice people are really obsessed with Robsten, but they bring in other celebrities to make it seem as if it's a huge cause they are fighting for. And it's obvious their goal is to get some publicity from this. No doubt they have dreams of standing on stage at a news conference, shaking hands with a grateful Kristen or Rob or both.

They've actually put together a bill.

And, yeah, I would think that all of those poor, helpless celebrities have the ways and means to protect themselves. God. It's called multi-millions in dollars, which, as in the case of Kristen and Rob, you can get even though you can't act.

by Anonymousreply 20408/02/2013

Lindsay Lohan mocks Kristen Stewart while hosting 'Chelsea Lately' (video)

by Anonymousreply 20508/02/2013

That was funny. Lindsey looks really good.

by Anonymousreply 20608/02/2013

That US Weekly article about Riley and Rob was in last week's print copy. So it's been out for over a week and nobody noticed (or cared). And judging by the press pick up it got, people still don't care, or don't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 20708/02/2013

My heart is aching as I type. Justice!

by Anonymousreply 20808/02/2013

I predict that within a month, Robert will be 'spotted' with a new girlfriend. There will be photographic evidence to prove that they are an item. It might be Riley or anyone else who fits the part.

He can't go on too much longer without a love interest. It will hurt his career. What's left of it, anyway.

In Kristen's case finding someone new isn't as important. She can stay single (supposedly) for a long time. Her career is already damaged by her affair with Rupert.

And, just as a by the way, she hates the paps more than your average celebrity because they ruined the great fun she was having with Rupert.

by Anonymousreply 20908/03/2013

Yea am really worried about Kristen career right now. She mess up bad.

by Anonymousreply 21008/04/2013

No one cares anymore about what happened with Rupert except Twihards and lesbians. Other actors have survived worse. Kristen will go back to however she was perceived before Twlight(an indie princess I guess). It's Rob who's insisting on being seen as a straight heartthrob, but he will fail and most likely just fade away. Cronenberg is working with him, because it helped him to get his films made, he'll move on to another "muse" soon I hope.

by Anonymousreply 21108/05/2013

[quote]It's Rob who's insisting on being seen as a straight heartthrob

In what way?

by Anonymousreply 21208/05/2013

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Rob Pattinson And Kristen Stewart Rekindle Their Relationship:

Twilovers can rejoice with the news that Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have rekindled their romance!

Despite hanging out with Riley Keough in late June, Rob was at Kristen's house during last week. X17 photographers snapped the actor driving to her Los Feliz home and parking right in front of the house! He left two hours later and drove back home.

A photographer on the scene tells X17online exclusively, "Rob looked nervous on his way to visit Kristen. He was trying to be discreet so no one would see him." Hmm, maybe that's why he drove a white Durango with an out of state license plate?

This is the first time we've seen them together since their nasty fight at Rob's birthday party in April, and even though Rob moved all of his stuff out of their house in May, we had a feeling they weren't totally dunzo. Both of the stars have been very busy with work this summer, and K. Stew only had a few days off from shooting Camp X Ray, so it looks like these two are really trying to focus on their relationship.

See, it's not just to promote the Twilight films!

by Anonymousreply 21308/05/2013

Ugh, no. Don't give the Twihards and Justice people hope. How could the photog see that Rob went to Kristen's - doesn't she live in a gated community?

Now the Justice people will use this as evidence that Robsten is still on. But how will they deal with the fact that it came from one of the so called tabs?

by Anonymousreply 21408/05/2013

This again? Man, they must just LOVE the publicity.

by Anonymousreply 21508/05/2013

[quote] Sherry I agree with you it must be really scary for celebrities and scarier to think that there’s no stopping the vultures once they get started. I was just as horrified to see pics of a pappz on the ground getting pics of Rob. He was also hounded and attacked last week, they are so unbelievably horrid. I saw that video of the way they treat celebrities and poor poor Rob, trying to be reasonable, I really felt for him knowing that nothing, absolutely nothing will stop them. They just will not stop unless we stop clicking on those sites and stop buying such magazines.

These people have really misplaced their sense of "justice."

by Anonymousreply 21608/05/2013

This on-off thing is wearing my patience thin. Just get back together and have scungy babies you can wrap in towels and attack the paps for. And disappear.

by Anonymousreply 21708/05/2013

"I really felt for him knowing that nothing, absolutely nothing will stop them. "

If the idiot fans stop mooning over Rob, they'll stop soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 21808/05/2013

[quot]Now the Justice people will use this as evidence that Robsten is still on. But how will they deal with the fact that it came from one of the so called tabs?

No doubt. And it's ironic because the Justice People have been insisting that Robsten was never broken. They were certain of it. They didn't need evidence. But now they will jump on this as evidence.

Evidence from the enemy: X17.

Talk about your convoluted logic!

by Anonymousreply 21908/05/2013

[quote]Those of us who have to stand by and watch this disgusting behavior need not think we have to put up with it. Lets not underestimate to power of "a voice". Perhaps the laws will never change in terms of paps stalking celebrities to get a shot, but there has to be safe boundaries regarding space, distance, and definitely ending the constant verbal abuse. It has to stop and I will not and can not accept that our celebrities should be treated this way; no human being should be treated this way. Can we make a difference? YES WE CAN.

And this same woman is no doubt at this very moment scouring the latest X17 photos of Rob parked at Kristen's place.

Also, by the way, there are already anti-paparazzi laws in place in California. We don't need a bunch of misguided middle-aged Twihards to create them for us.

by Anonymousreply 22008/05/2013

I can see them getting back together after they realize absolutely no one gives a shit about them separately and their relevancy/careers continue on a downward spiral. Then they'll "get back together" in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and garner publicity like the attention-seekers that they are.

by Anonymousreply 22108/05/2013

[quote]This is the first time we've seen them together since their nasty fight at Rob's birthday party in April, and even though Rob moved all of his stuff out of their house in May, we had a feeling they weren't totally dunzo.

by Anonymousreply 22208/05/2013

I love to comment here but this back and forth is tiring even for me, a most faithful gossip consumer.

by Anonymousreply 22308/05/2013

[quote]I can see them getting back together after they realize absolutely no one gives a shit about them separately and their relevancy/careers continue on a downward spiral.

For some reason the Robsessed stans think his career is flourishing, while Kristen's is in the toilet. Truth be told, they're both on the same level - crappy indies that nobody sees, a lot of projects announced and fall through, one is doing a stupid movie about Gitmo, the other a stupid movie about Iraq.

I would say their main competition (Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield) have already moved ahead of them career wise.

As for this little nugget of gossip today - I'm surprised by how much people DON'T care. I mean, sure the dwindling Twilight fandom still care, but one a upon a time this would be seen as a major gossip scoop. Now? Meh.

by Anonymousreply 22408/05/2013

You can't make a name for yourself out of indies unless you can actually act. They're both screwed.

by Anonymousreply 22508/05/2013

Well, when you see young British actors like Max Irons and Aneurin Barnard pull off parts like Edward IV Richard III in The White Queen, you can really see how flat, boring, monotonous, and untalented Pattinson is.

by Anonymousreply 22608/05/2013

There should be the word AND between Edward IV and Richard III.

by Anonymousreply 22708/05/2013

[quote]Rob was spotted pulling up to her house in Los Angeles' Los Feliz neighborhood, where the two spent lots of time together as a couple, but though her truck was parked outside at the time, a source tells E! News that Kristen was not there.

by Anonymousreply 22808/05/2013

He looks like a flat-faced stalker here.

by Anonymousreply 22908/05/2013

I definitely agree with you.

Mr. Pattinson can thank Dior for giving him 12M $ to picture his foot face next to their luxury Dior cologne.

I'm afraid that given the lack of substantial cinema projects to work in, next step in his gorgeous career will be: "Keep 'em guessing 2.0" or 3.0 or 4.0…

by Anonymousreply 23008/06/2013

[quote]You can't make a name for yourself out of indies unless you can actually act. They're both screwed.

by Anonymousreply 23108/06/2013

Emma Stone will have a career, people come out and see her movies. Garfield and Lawrence will fade.

by Anonymousreply 23208/06/2013

Garfield has enough talent to become a character actor if all else fails. He's English and began his start on UK TV and stage. He's well respected there.

Pattinson doesn't have that. He's a joke within the UK acting community so if he fails in Hollywood he doesn't have a home to fall back on in England. He's lucky he got Twilight because he couldn't book anything in the UK, his acting is so dire. His only stage experience is a play he got fired from.

Lawrence is the one to beat right now and is more versatile than Stone. Stone can be great in comedies, less effective in dramas. Lawrence can do both.

Stewart's one niche - teenage parts - she's aged out of those. She hasn't provided any evidence that she can do anything else. Once respected as an indie princess, Twilight has made her acting a universal joke. Anytime a casting announcement includes her - all you hear about is that she's "an emotionaless, wooden, lip biter," - not great for any movie.

by Anonymousreply 23308/06/2013

(R232) What makes you think that Jen Lawrence will fade?

I've seen her in 2 action movies, 1 drama and 1 comedy-drama and she nails her roles in all of them. She's got that quality that makes you believe her in any role she can play. It's not by chance that at 23 she has got 2 Oscar noms and has won 1 Oscar, GG etc etc and best of all, she has not only earned a respect as an actress but as a person.

How many actresses her age can say the same?

by Anonymousreply 23408/06/2013

Regarding Jennifer Lawrence - I hate to quote Lainey because she's such a twat, but Lawrence's management team has been absolutely brilliant in building her a diverse and serious career. And one major point in her favor is that even though she's a big star and heads a big YA franchise, they keep her personal life tight and under the radar. You rarely hear any kind of gossip about where she is and who she's hanging out with. She's kept her on/off romance with Nicholas Hoult quiet and relatively drama free. She's not out there cursing out the paparazzi or playing out the stupid shenanigans Robsten were known for.

The biggest and best stars play it like this. Stewart and Pattinson are still in middle school in comparison. They'll always be tied to Twilight and they only have themselves to blame.

by Anonymousreply 23608/06/2013

I wonder if David Miscavige ordered Riley Keough to try to bring the Twilight actors into Scientology to bring in a younger, hipper crowd. At least for now, they have disposable income to pay for auditing and classes.a

by Anonymousreply 23708/06/2013

They're both narcissistic, faux-intellectual and self agrandizing that Scientology would be a perfect fit. They're both such dumb asses.

by Anonymousreply 23808/06/2013

For what it's worth I believe Lisa Marie left the cult. Priscilla is still involved though. Don't know about Riley.

by Anonymousreply 23908/06/2013

If Kristen were smart (she is not, at all, see last week's paparazzi embarrassment) she would produce her own movies. At this point she has more money than Emma Stone or Jennifer Lawrence (I think Stewart was paid about 20$ mil for each Twilight film, no telling if she had any back end) because as it is now she will only get scripts that Stone, Lawrence, Watson, Moretz, Mia W, pass on.

It's a pity she stopped her formal education at 7th grade. Maybe she should give college a try.

by Anonymousreply 24008/06/2013

Lisa Marie has not left the cult and Riley's dad is a huge $cieno.

by Anonymousreply 24108/06/2013

[quote]Mr. Pattinson can thank Dior for giving him 12M $ to picture his foot face next to their luxury Dior cologne.

The boy certainly has money, doesn't he? Whatever other problems he may have, he has made more money than most actors will in their entire lives.

They just give it away. Millions a year.

by Anonymousreply 24208/06/2013

It would be nice if they gave some of it to charity.

They didn't get $20 million for each Twilight movie. The first 3 they got very little but with the last two Breaking Dawns they got $12.5 million for each film plus points.

by Anonymousreply 24308/06/2013

"Everything you said is why she'll fade. She's overrated and won awards she didn't deserve. She's peaked."

Your ignorance about Cinema is even embarrassing… I guess you adore Twilight movies.

by Anonymousreply 24408/06/2013

Pattinson's net worth is $65 million according to some sites.

by Anonymousreply 24508/06/2013

Most celebrity net worth sites are bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 24608/06/2013

It sill doesn't change the fact that Pattinson has tens of millions of dollars. It's only a question of what the actual figure is.

by Anonymousreply 24708/06/2013

So do a lot of actors. What exactly is the point here?

Is this supposed to make him an interesting person, a great human being, a genuine talent?

Try again.

by Anonymousreply 24808/06/2013

Yeah Robert and Kristen messed up their careers with all this fake drama. They now have the credibility of reality stars.

Having said that, Dior made a good deal. The ads are in the foreign market. He is a well-known internationally and he is not ridiculed abroad.

Other than her franchise Lawrence movies don't make any money.

by Anonymousreply 24908/06/2013

Forbes estimated that in the past two years alone Kristen has taken in upwards of $60 million. She can produce, but she can't communicate, so she can't bring anything or anyone or any movie together.

by Anonymousreply 25008/06/2013

Silver Linings Playbook broke 100M domestically.

by Anonymousreply 25108/06/2013

Forbes has been counting that Breaking Dawn money for the past 3 years. They're salaries were from 2010 and 2011.

Also, Forbes has no idea how much they pay in taxes, publicists, lawyers, agents, etc. It's speculation and conjecture how much any of these people make and what their contracts say.

I bet however, $60 million = bullshit.

SLP was a big hit and certainly Rpatz and Kstew have not come even close to a critically acclaimed and commercially successful movie.

They are reality stars now. Their small group of Twihards (all 100 of them) now fight over whether they are really together, or who each is dating, grand conspiracies, etc. They are the Kardashians. And fuck that privacy bullshit. Obviously they like it this way otherwise they could move out of LA and stop the circus.

by Anonymousreply 25208/06/2013

Lawrence has A list Hangover star as the draw in SLP. Her critically acclaim Winter's Bone made nothing. Compare that to Emma Stone's Easy A 60 mil and Help 169 mil. Emma is the star in my opinion and is the one that will move ahead.

by Anonymousreply 25308/06/2013

I still don't get why people see Lawrence and Stone as either/or. They have very different on screen personas.

by Anonymousreply 25408/06/2013

R253 - Jennifer has earned a lot more than Emma.

by Anonymousreply 25508/06/2013

Well, in my opinion, I think it's better to make a critically acclaimed movie that doesn't make alot at the box office, then to make a movie that is panned by critics but makes alot of money at the box office. Like Twilight :)

by Anonymousreply 25608/06/2013

Emma has proven that she can carry a movie by herself not just a YA franchise movies.

by Anonymousreply 25708/06/2013

I have to agree about Kristen being stuck in teenage-mode when it comes to her 'acting'. But the thing is, that mode might benefit her in Camp X-Ray. From the looks of it, the part calls for a rough little rebel who's tomboyish, yet sensitive. Kristen's one note bag of tricks might be just the ticket for this one.

by Anonymousreply 25808/06/2013

R257 - Jennifer carried Winter's Bone.

by Anonymousreply 25908/06/2013

So, is this a Jennifer Lawrence thread now? Jesus fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 26008/06/2013

Winter Bone made 6 mil you are not going to be a A-list star if your movies don't sell.

by Anonymousreply 26108/06/2013

It's funny. The Twihards yell and scream about how they NEVER! read the tabloids and aren't interested in Rob and Kristen's personal lives because that's 'not their business' but today they are jumping for joy because Robsten is Unbroken, and the tabloids proved it! I guess hypocrisy just isn't in their vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 26208/06/2013

I see. So for you Schwarzzeneger and Stallone are the biggest Stars ever because they made lots of money with their franchises.

Being a Cinema Star is not about making money it's about being TALENTED. Producers are in charge of making money. You're confusing concepts.

by Anonymousreply 26308/06/2013

If we have to read one more comment about fucking Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone, I'm gonna cut a bitch. Who the fuck cares?

by Anonymousreply 26408/06/2013

My point is Emma is going to take over Kristen's spot not Jennifer. There nothing to talk about, nobody cares about Robert and Kristen anymore. I am just waiting to see which one drops out of the closet first. They can't act they have no projects worth noting, the end. I rather talk about someone who actually has a career.

by Anonymousreply 26508/06/2013

I don't think Kristen ever had that spot to begin with.

Jennifer has carried both the franchise and the critically acclaimed indie. Emma has not carried a franchise.

by Anonymousreply 26608/06/2013

Lol at R260.

by Anonymousreply 26708/06/2013

The whole point of this thread is to talk about Rob and Kristen, R265. Make a Stone/Lawrence thread if you want to talk about their careers, which by the way, aren't comparable. You can't compare The Help and Easy A to Winter's Bone. Better to be on the Oscar shortlist every other year than to always have box office hits. NOW, back to our regular programming...Kristen and Rob.

by Anonymousreply 26808/06/2013

[R264] Hi baby.

by Anonymousreply 26908/06/2013

Jennifer Lawrence is A-list. End of.

Emma Stone does mostly comedy with some light drama thrown in. I doubt her and Stewart would be up for the same roles.

Jennifer Lawrence took Stew's spot as the acclaimed indie darling who came up playing damaged teens and has now transitioned to big franchises. She did what everybody expected Stewart to achieve. And succeeded.

Pattinson and Stewart have an equal amount of crappy movies lined up. Nobody will go see them. Nothing much else to say about their careers.

by Anonymousreply 27008/06/2013

Oh, but there's lots more to be said about their careers. For example, when those bad reviews start coming in, well, that's always entertaining--if only because the Twihards will be screaming Oscar Worthy! but the critics simply won't cooperate with them on that front.

In fact, I figure the Twihards will provide at least a good 2-3 more years of entertainment, even if Rob and Kristen don't have the talent to do that.

by Anonymousreply 27108/06/2013

If Robert and Kristen resume their fake romance I am going to laugh so hard. I think that they should give it up nobody cares anymore. Even the twihards have moved on.

by Anonymousreply 27208/06/2013

There's a handful of Twihards out there who are celebrating the Great Reunion. God knows how many of them there are.

by Anonymousreply 27308/06/2013

I can't see this Robert and Kristen thing getting anymore attention time to come up with a new plan. Stop beat a dead horse.

by Anonymousreply 27408/06/2013

They are so tiresome, I can't believe they still have fans.

by Anonymousreply 27508/06/2013

Not sure what group of fans are worse. Both sets have a desperate need to prove they are right. There existence depends on it.

His fans have spent the last two days hell bent on proving he did not go to her house and Robsten have circles and arrows proving he did. I don't get the point.

by Anonymousreply 27608/07/2013

[quote]There existence depends on it.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 27708/07/2013

Oh there're still lots of crazy Twihards out there! Just take a look at Justice for Kristen, Do I dazzle you, La Saga Robsten, Pattinson Intoxication which should be renamed Robsten Intoxication, RobstenDreams, the latest insider HKN who can't predict anything in advance but knows how to fuel robsteners sweaty dreams perfectly etc etc etc so lots of fun ahead!!

And to top it off I just heard that Turkey Tour is about to start off today. For those who don't know, Turkey Tour is a small group of Twihards from USA who have travelled to LA to stalk K's house in search of the million$ pic, R and K together, banging if possible or whatever they do, but together. So as you can see Twihardland is still very much alive. They're relentless!

by Anonymousreply 27808/07/2013

I still think as far as numbers go the majority of Twilight fans have completely moved on. Millions of them are off to Divergent, The Hunger Games, what have you.

What's left are the freaks and mentally ill. A few hundred possibly, but the internet makes them seem bigger.

by Anonymousreply 27908/07/2013

There are millions, actually. Let's not fool ourselves.

by Anonymousreply 28008/07/2013

For the Jennifer Fan girls who honestly think Kristen Stewart couldnt have walked around the Ozark looking poor and dirty in Winter's Bone, you are delusional. She could very well have been nominated for that Oscar if she had the role.

Jennifer Lawrence has more confidence and less nervous ticks, but Kristen Stewart has way more gravitas. Grit wins me over than typical movie star charm anyday.

by Anonymousreply 28108/07/2013

The Turkey Tour? Is this for real?! Where can I follow this insanity?

by Anonymousreply 28208/07/2013

Well, I for one am looking forward to the Turkey Tour. Somehow, the thought of a few 60-something grandmas from God knows where waiting in the bushes for The Big Moment just tickles my funny bone.

by Anonymousreply 28308/07/2013

R281 do you even know what "gravitas" means?

by Anonymousreply 28408/07/2013

Do you ever feel disappointment when you know you want to see a film and you find out that she is in it?

I'm renting On The Road and I know she's in the cast and I don't think she is a bad actor, I just don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 28508/07/2013

Kristen reminds me of a spoiled teen and I don't believe she is a teen...anymore. Is she?

by Anonymousreply 28608/07/2013

No, she is no longer a teen even though she looks like one.

And she has no gravitis. Never has and probably never will.

by Anonymousreply 28708/07/2013

Pattinson and Stewart did look rather silly with their bearding situation and then the fake affair with a director. Yikes! Seriously, she has a neon dyke sign, flashing across her forehead. even when she dresses like a girl, the dyke sign keeps flashing.

by Anonymousreply 28808/07/2013

"Turkey Tour is a small group of Twihards from USA who have travelled to LA to stalk K's house in search of the million$ pic"

Really? They're taking a break from ranting about the stalker paparazzi to spend their vacation being... stalker paparazzi?

You can't make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 28908/07/2013

I would love if some filmmaker teamed up with a psychologist and made a documentary film on these middle aged "twihards." Imagine Werner Herzog filming their "Turkey Tour?" and interviews with the JusticeForKristen psycho? I would pay to see that movie

by Anonymousreply 29008/07/2013

I think this twitter account is keeping track on Turkey Tour!

by Anonymousreply 29108/07/2013

And since the Twihards have absolutely no sense of humor when it comes to Their Couple, they would never understand the irony of such a film!

by Anonymousreply 29208/07/2013

To the person who thinks Kristen Stewart is just a good an actress as Jennifer Lawrence, either you are a troll, Kristen herself, or have never watched a KStew movie with 1) your eyes open or 2) your ears set to 'listen.' She CANNOT act. Period. This is not up for discussion anymore. It has been proven, unfortunately, OVER and OVER again. And no, I'm not jealous. And yes, I HAVE seen all her films, so I feel I can make a judgment about them. She cannot emote. She is not believable in any role, whether it is a 12 yr she-boy in Panic Room, an annoyed sister in Zathura, a wannabe teen vamp in the Twilight crap saga, another sister in The Messengers, or any of the other films she has done. She is terrible. There is no way she would even win a part for a movie such as Winter's Bone; and if by some small chance she did, no way would a small film make it out of obscurity based on her performance like Winter's Bone did.

by Anonymousreply 29308/07/2013

[quote]Yikes! Seriously, she has a neon dyke sign, flashing across her forehead.

So if Stewart is a lesbian, what does that say about Rob?

by Anonymousreply 29408/07/2013

He's gay. Or asexual. I thought we came to a consensus on this already?

by Anonymousreply 29508/07/2013

I feel fairly sure if Stewart and Pattinson had any talent we'd have seen a glimmer of it by now.

What a fucked up world that these two untalented blocks of wood can get paid so much for being so terrible at their jobs when truly gifted actors never make it.

by Anonymousreply 29608/07/2013

She is bisexual. And, yeah, we've had this conversation fifty gazillion times here.

But the Kristen is Gay troll keeps coming back to claim that the affair with Rupert was staged for PR.

by Anonymousreply 29708/07/2013

R295, we don't really know about Rob. Is it possible that he is straight and is just an eccentric British guy?

by Anonymousreply 29808/07/2013

Yeah, but he's had zero history with women before or after Kristen. And this was during a time when he was an extremely hot commodity. He could have been drowning in pussy, yet there was nothing. That's too suspicious for him to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 29908/07/2013

[quote]She cannot emote.

Exactly. But she didn't have to emote in the Twilight films because the fans projected their own emotions into her. I've only seen 20 minutes of one of those mind-numbing films, but from that little bit, I could see that Kristen did a lot of blinking along with giving a few shy, demur looks. That seemed to be the extent of it.

In her other films, she mistakes emoting for sucking in air over her teeth and running her hands through her hair.

Unless her so-called acting changes by, oh, let's say about 500%, it's off to obscurity land for her.

by Anonymousreply 30008/07/2013

@284 Yes I know what gravitas is. And @293 I don't really think Kristen is better than Jennifer Lawrence. I was merely stating that her Winter's Bone performance is overhyped. Realistic and natural doesn't always equal difficult. I do think Kristen could have done the same that role because it was mainly walking around, not speaking, and looking dirty.

As far as what I said about gravitas, or better yet grit, I do believe Kristen has it. Honestly I respect peoples views, but when you say stuff like " her performance in Panic room is not believable" honestly that just means your being ridiculous. She was fierce at such a young age. Growing up she is definitely struggling with keeping up with her contemporaries, but whether or not any of you like her, I think she offers something different and unique to acting.

Silver Linnings Playbook really? Jennifer seemed every bit the 22 year old. It was super watered down. She's a sex attic...right, yet we really don't see a brave performance from her. There is no scene where she is selling her body. She's charming and spunky, and great with subtle faces, but that's it.

In welcome to the Riley's whether Kristen twitched or not at least she looked and acted under what looked like real stakes and objectives. She didn't just say I'm fucked up, she looked like it, and acted like it. She was dirty, unlikable, and yes had grit.

Look,I am not blind to the unforgivable tics and shit this girl has. It drives me insane, but when I decide to like an actress I have to identify with them. I do not act like Kristen Stewart by any means ( I'm 21 by the way) by shamefully I kinda get the whole angsty thing. I believe in her for what she has accomplished. She is not a very attractive girl, she downright could be a lesbian, but she has gone so far, and to some degree is an it girl. I have to stand behind her for that reason.

Maybe I would praise Lawrence all day long if she wasn't shoved down my throat and if she didn't take Oscar's from deserving people. Kristen may be famous but you can't say she's overrated, everyone hates her.

by Anonymousreply 30108/07/2013

R290, I had exactly the same thought about making a documentary kind of examining the psychology of all the Twi fandoms, interviewing the people who run the websites, then interviewing Kristen and Rob and asking if it scares them, etc... and of course having a professional comment on the whole thing. God, it'd be so fun to make this. We need to get a kickstarter going.

by Anonymousreply 30208/07/2013

I've seen Kristen Stewart act in a number of films. I've seen Jennifer Lawrence in both Silver Linings Playbook and Winters Bone.

There is no comparison. Which is why one has an Oscar and the other has been nominated for a Razzie 5 years running.

End of story.

by Anonymousreply 30308/07/2013

But doesn't anyone get tired of bashing her. I get it you think she's horrible, fair enough, so what do you want " I want her to go away" that's exactly what she is doing. Hiding away, trying to slip under the radar.

by Anonymousreply 30408/07/2013

Shutup. Just Shutup. This isn't imdb, I don't want comparisons of acting here. FFS, this is for gossip! GOSSIP! I want to hear about the Turkey Tour not about how you identify with actresses bitch. This ain't you blog girl. So are these twats really back together? Any developments?

by Anonymousreply 30508/07/2013

Fuck you Queen and no! They are not back together! Did anyone really need to tell you that?

by Anonymousreply 30608/07/2013

Standing ovation. You nailed it!

As long as KStew doesn't have any respect for herself, meaning all the stupid things she's done and said throughout her life, nobody is gonna have a bit of respect for her.

by Anonymousreply 30708/07/2013

Brilliant, R302. Interviewing Rob and Kristen about the Twitards who can't let go would be the icing on the cake.

Then maybe the Justice People would finally go away.

by Anonymousreply 30808/07/2013

I forget this is the same site that insist's Angelina Jolie can't act and is ugly... to each his own.

by Anonymousreply 30908/07/2013

That would be insists, not insist's.

Anyway, for the millionth time, read the full title of this site. You'll find the words "pointless bitchery" there.

That's we do.

by Anonymousreply 31008/07/2013

These Robsten fans still believe we aren't seeing pictures of Robert and Kristen together because they're hiding their precious, epic love from the paparazzi or the paparazzi have photos but are holding them to manipulate a story. Really? It's not 2009 anymore. What is there to hide? No one cares. There's no more Twilight movies so the media is completely done hyping them. The big break up in May didn't get more than a brief mention in print tabloids. The frenzy surrounding them is over.

by Anonymousreply 31108/07/2013

R281 is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 31208/07/2013

Trying to change the subject bitch, hence the request for an update. Why don't y'all make up a new thread for yourselves? Or an online community, you can trade actresses and stanning like Pokemon or some shit. Obviously you're entitled to your opinions and tastes. It just so happens that according to the majority in this thread that taste is of the flop variety. Trying to convince others here of her bearability is like trying to invite atheists to a Mormon barn dance. Piss off.

by Anonymousreply 31308/07/2013

@ 310 is there supposed to be a "what" in your last sentence...

Fine change of subject.

Is Rob gay? Honest answer. We know Gaylor is, but that isn't doing anything for me?

by Anonymousreply 31408/07/2013

Slow clap for r305. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 31508/07/2013

What do they talk about?

by Anonymousreply 31608/07/2013

Damned Android.

It was a slip of the thumb.

by Anonymousreply 31708/07/2013

Are you serious, R316?

And please don't post any links with that profile picture of Pattinson. His shovel-face is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 31808/07/2013

Bad publicity is better than no publicity I guess.

by Anonymousreply 31908/07/2013

Too good.

by Anonymousreply 32008/08/2013

Just in case anyone is confused-- this isn't a fan board. This is the exact opposite of a fan board. So if you somehow ended up here by accident, go away. R320, What are we supposed to think of that picture? Who cares??

by Anonymousreply 32108/08/2013

Any updates on the Turkey Tour??

by Anonymousreply 32208/08/2013

I don't really think anyone on these threads are DLers, unless there is one (there might be two, but I don't think so) lesbian who also got off on tracking/mocking the Ponies back in the day.

But most of you sound like you are on DL to talk about the pathetic fans of a couple of bad actors, and when anyone dares to debate, you say 'pointless bitchery is what we do'.

No one on here sounds even remotely like a real DLer. Or gay, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 32308/08/2013

@321 Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 32408/08/2013

Someone posted a twitter account 2 pages ago, that is updating on Turkey Tour. No million$ pic yet.

by Anonymousreply 32508/08/2013

This site is following Turkey Tour too!!

by Anonymousreply 32608/08/2013

please Kstew fan stop embarrassing yourself here, and go use the same hyperbole you always use to describe her on your fucking fan site.

by Anonymousreply 32708/08/2013

Good God. Thanks for the link, R326.

by Anonymousreply 32808/08/2013

R323, you just landed in the wrong place, that's all. There are plenty of other places out there for you.

Now go find them.

by Anonymousreply 32908/08/2013

Damn 320 pic has been cropped. In the original is Robs Carer holding his pacifier.

by Anonymousreply 33008/08/2013

[quote]Unfortunately for Robsten 'shippers, the reunion rumors are fizzling faster than the couple's respective box office clout: E! News says Stewart wasn't actually home at the time of Pattinson's visit.

by Anonymousreply 33108/08/2013

LOL R330, and perhaps also showing off his brand new hoodie mummy just bought him to go back to school?

by Anonymousreply 33208/08/2013

Wait, who are the norstens? I know what the nonstens think but I've never heard or norstens.

by Anonymousreply 33308/08/2013

R324 we know you are a new DL visitor due to your @321. So how about you do as R329 suggested and toddle off back to one of your many Twilight forums? This thread is not for your kind.

When the new thread gets opened do you reckon we could do a poll? I'm now of the opinion that Kristen is defnitely Bi. Completely unsure as to what Rob is.

by Anonymousreply 33408/08/2013

Robert said he was gay and that he is allergic to vaginas. Think we should take his word for it.

by Anonymousreply 33508/08/2013

I created this thread... after we fill this one up I'll make one with a poll. I think Kristen might be a lesbian. The way out of the closet can be circuitous. I slept with guys before I truly came to terms with the fact that I'd never be emotionally atta he'd to them the way I am to women... I think Kristen might be the same. Rob is really hard to figure out.

We need updates on the turkey tour! One of them wrote that she met and talked with Kristen but said she wouldn't reveal more about it until a few days later.

by Anonymousreply 33608/08/2013

I'm pretty sure this thread is a mix of datalounge regulars and straight women who aren't regulars. I've seen references made that non-dl regulars wouldn't know. And some people are obviously from Twilight fandom (even if the now hate Twilight).

Anyway, for the poll I say:

Kristen Stewart - bisexual (likely to lean more towards women as she ages but if nothing else is genuinely curious about men). I think she's practically out. But has Jodie Foster hang ups about privacy and James Franco's love of keeping people guessing.

Robert Pattinson - confused and drunk. I'm way less sure about him. I think he's discrete to the point of paranoia. I think he may just be gay. But he is someone I can see actually taking awhile to figure that out (then he was part of the Twilight machine and shoved to the back of the closet).

by Anonymousreply 33708/09/2013

Thanks R336! That would be great.

by Anonymousreply 33808/09/2013

Stew is bi (leaning to women). Patz is a cold fish and borderline alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 33908/09/2013

I think Kristen is BI with no boundaries on sexual stuff. She needs experimenting, otherwise she gets bored LOL

As for Mr. Dior, honestly he could be anything. He looks gay if you ask me but if he actually is I'd swear he won't get out of the closet till he's old like Rock Hudson. He has no balls to get out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 34008/09/2013

Oh, very nice, R336. And I'm lol-ing multiple times at the descriptions of Rob's sexuality here.

I'm thinking "cold fish drunk" pretty much takes the cake!

by Anonymousreply 34108/09/2013

So one of the Turkey Tour Women has already had a chat with Kristen?

by Anonymousreply 34208/09/2013

By the way, where is Mr. Rob Dior's print ad? I just received my big fat September issue of Vanity Fair and no sign of it.

Nice one of Tom and Sienna though (Burberry) -- he looks good cleaned up. Followed on the next page by Christoph Waltz of all people, for Prada. Guess everybody is doing fashion ads these days. Sienna is also part of a Testino shoot in a feature article on past 'best-dressed.'

What a change from past issues of VF where you would have seen either Pattinson or Stewart or both.

by Anonymousreply 34308/09/2013

Dior has tried to create buzz by slowly trickling their campaign online, but it's boring and nobody cares.

Hollywood actors usually have a shelf life of about 5 years. Only the super lucky and talented go on to have very long careers. Within the time period since Twilight came out in 2008 (god it feels like decades ago at this point) new actors and new franchise movies have come along and they are more interesting and talented then Pattinson, Stewart or Lautner. Hollywood was expecting Twihards to follow those 3 everywhere but that simply hasn't happened. Movie audiences have not taken to them. They don't bring in very much money and they've done nothing but flops in the intervening years.

The jig is up. Maybe they should look into TV.

by Anonymousreply 34408/09/2013

I read somewhere that the ad campaign will only be fully released in Asia and some countries of Europe, oddly UK is not among them.

by Anonymousreply 34508/09/2013

I would have never thought Dior would fall so low as to sign a Doormat for their ads.

by Anonymousreply 34608/09/2013

The whole Dior thing is weird they pay the guy 12 millions for something that's not even going to air in the US

by Anonymousreply 34708/09/2013

Big Drama is on the way! Will they both show up at the Teen Choice Awards on August 11?

by Anonymousreply 34808/09/2013

Update. Do you want to see Turkey Tour faces?

by Anonymousreply 34908/10/2013

Are they mum's and daughters? I have to give Kristen props, she always seems to have time for these creeps.

by Anonymousreply 35008/10/2013

Kristen is looking very butch these days.

She shouldn't make that squinty mean face in photos though. It's not flattering.

by Anonymousreply 35108/10/2013

Is that on the set of Camp X-Ray?

Kristen does look bored. Or something. It's like she couldn't crack a smile for fan photos that these women will cherish for years and years to come.

by Anonymousreply 35208/10/2013

Her body is in better shape since filming Camp X-ray.

by Anonymousreply 35308/10/2013

Kristen looks like she's about to turn into a vampire or something and eat that woman's head in the first photo.

by Anonymousreply 35408/10/2013

I bet Kristen knows about the Turkey Tour and was just really fucking annoyed at these pathetic people. She usually smiles or makes a hand signal in her fan pics. It looks like they chased her to her car or something.

by Anonymousreply 35508/10/2013

[quote]NBA player Baron Davis just told me my shoes were cool, Rob Pattinson is lighting a cigarette for Michelle Rodriguez and [director] Mark Borchardt is wearing a Milwaukee hat,” another user shared.

This little bit will help keep the Twihards guessing.

by Anonymousreply 35608/11/2013

And god only knows Michi loves sausage (rolls eyes).

by Anonymousreply 35708/11/2013

It seems like Rpatz's career has stalled and now he's on the C-list party circuit.

There are soo many hot Brit actors these days. Either more talented or prettier.

by Anonymousreply 35808/11/2013

Was watching the Goblet of Fire yesterday and got an actual twinge of pain at the fact that Robert Pattinson was, at the time, so young and innocent and as-yet not embroiled in one of the most ridiculous, crazy fauxmances the world has ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 35908/11/2013

[quote]And god only knows Michi loves sausage (rolls eyes).

The lamest denial of gayness I've ever read. Michelle was and is an idiot if she thought anybody bought that.

Her apparent friendship with Robert Pattinson is bizarre to say the least. I don't know of any straight man who has this many lesbian friends.

by Anonymousreply 36008/11/2013

Is it really a 'friendship' as much as one of these Hollywood Life PR concoctions though?

Like, when two people just casually hang out or stand in the same lunch queue and bam! they're dating kind of shit?

Then they're never seen together ever again.

by Anonymousreply 36108/11/2013

Setting aside his acute lack of acting skills, is Pattinson that dense or reckless not to realize that he needs to hire a publicist, and a damn good one, if he cares one iota about salvaging the fumes that are left of his career?

Unless his 'team' is sitting on a jaw-dropping announcement (and chances of that are slim to none), he won't even stay afloat (other than financially) with that ridiculous Dior campaign or his meager films which in any case won't be released until next year. (Of course if he is as bad in them as in the past, perhaps that is a good thing.)

Last year was another ballgame entirely and light years away, but to go from LACMA (see link) to this shit (C-D list non events)?!

by Anonymousreply 36208/11/2013

I vote both dense and reckless.

by Anonymousreply 36308/11/2013

Well, R359, when you put it like that, it is kind of sad. Just kind of.

I mean now he's haunted by groups of middle-aged mothers who create sites in his honor decorated with old Twilight publicity photos.

And unless he goes to acting school and gets himselt some talent, that will be his legacy.

by Anonymousreply 36408/11/2013

I'm not sure what even a good publicist could do at this point. Like Ryan Reynolds and countless others Hollywood tried to make 'happen' it just hasn't worked out for Pattinson. Audiences never really took to him outside of Twilight, he's made poor film choices, and of course there's a glaring lack of talent. There's only so much any good publicist could do. The bottom line is that he's had many opportunities over the years but he's never headlined a hit movie and never been singled out for a great performance. He's bland and boring on screen. The turnover rate in Hollywood now means if you don't hit it out of the park almost immediately, Hollywood recycles you for a newer, better model. And god only knows there's no shortage of young, cute, talented Brit actors hungry for a chance.

Even when they were trotting out a cleaned up version of Pattinson last year, when he had public goodwill on his side as he went on one 'broken hearted' interview after another. It didn't help him get high profile roles and it did nothing for the box office of Cosmopolis.

Sometimes there is no 'there' there.

by Anonymousreply 36508/11/2013

[quote]Big Drama is on the way! Will they both show up at the Teen Choice Awards on August 11?

They didn't, they won nothing, Twilight won nothing.

by Anonymousreply 36608/11/2013

[@R366] How can you lie with such impugnity??????!!1!!11!!

[italic] While Rob was far from present, he did snag the award for Choice Movie Actor: Romance... naturally. Expect a surfboard shaped package on your doorstep sometime soon Rob!.... The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 did win the Choice Movie: Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Choice Movie: Romance... and Kellen Lutz, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart also picked up an award or two for BD2.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 36708/12/2013

Are those stupid ass films over? I hope.

by Anonymousreply 36808/12/2013

Gee, R366, your post made me cry. For about half a second.

by Anonymousreply 36908/12/2013

But what will the Justice lady say about the Teen ChoicenAwards? Remember Rob and Kristen were supposed to make a big reveal there!

by Anonymousreply 37008/12/2013

No doubt the Justice Lady will 'prove' that Rob and Kristen were there, but that, since the Teen Choice people are part of the conspiracy, all of the gorgeous photos of the couple will be kept hidden from the fans.

by Anonymousreply 37108/12/2013

R370 How much further and for how much longer are the useless twats at justiceforkristen going to keep this theory/timeline going?? The cognitive dissonance is just... it actually has become something to study. Like I'm wondering if I can use that fucking blog for a media studies class somehow.

by Anonymousreply 37208/12/2013

They are mentally ill.

There is no other way to describe it. They are as sick as people who stalk or break into celebrity's homes because they feel a 'connection' to their victim. They are potentially as dangerous as the wacko fan who shot Rebecca Schaeffer.

by Anonymousreply 37308/12/2013

R373 I get the distinct impression that, despite all these red flags and the innate injustice of those two talentless fucks (esp Kstew) remaining alive, I'm more likely to get shot.

by Anonymousreply 37408/12/2013

Well, R372, they have done studies on groups like this. I guess when the fanaticism crosses the line, and they attain cult-like status, that's when the level of insanity becomes potentially dangerous.

I'm not kidding. Look at the meticulous detail that's gone into the Justice for Kristen site. I can't even imagine the millions of hours they've put into it.

And what they really want is to meet Kristen and Rob.

These people are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 37508/12/2013

They write under the guise of justice for Kristen, specifically, because of the Rupert incident, but if you read the main lady's twitter @twilighted57 you can see what she really wants is to prove Rob and Kristen are still together. She tweets links to Kristen's friends, so no doubt Kristen's people are aware of the site. Though, who knows, the Robsten are Unbroken people also tweet Kristen's friends. Her friends have 10,000+ followers on Twitter and Instagram, so they must think they have talent on their own, but it's all Robsteners.

by Anonymousreply 37608/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 37708/12/2013

[quote]Robert Pattinson Or Kristen Stewart Should Have Shown Up For TCAs

Oh, how they love their fans. And I'd bet money that over half of the voters were not teenagers but women over 50.

by Anonymousreply 37808/12/2013

[quote]By the way, in "X-Ray," Kristen plays an American soldier (OHGODLOL) who's assigned to guard work in Guantanamo Bay (OHGODLOL!). Let's just let that sink in for a few minutes, OK? Then regroup, take a look at the picture, and LOL all over again. ... You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 37908/12/2013

What's funny is that one of her crazy-in-love fans on the Turkey Tour took that pic and distributed it for all the world to make fun of...

by Anonymousreply 38008/12/2013

I did notice some of the more sane parts of the fandom tweeting yesterday that Rob and Kristen's absence at the Teen Choice Awards was an indicator to everyone to move on from Twilight, though, to those stans' credits.

by Anonymousreply 38108/12/2013

Are you talking about the Lane and Kristen hat picture, R380?

by Anonymousreply 38208/12/2013

It's funny, though, because the women who post at those sites like to talk about how much they love Rob and Kristen for 'who they are' and for their 'beauty and talent'--yet they don't allow even a whisper to come out that there may be a little problem in the romantic department.

You'd think that the fact that these sites are decorated with old Twilight publicity photos of Kristen and Rob together would be a wake-up call for them. You know, to wake them up to the reality that they still see those two as Edward and Bella. But, nah. Some of them still swear that Rob and Kristen helped them understand what Real Love is!

by Anonymousreply 38308/12/2013

Yes, r382, the Lane Garrison and Kristen hat pic. The Turkey Tour stalked them as they left the set of Camp X-Ray and got that pic and others where Kristen wasn't enthused enough to even flash some of her hand signals.

by Anonymousreply 38408/12/2013

Kristen Stewart Goes Back To School

KRISTEN STEWART is heading back to school, if reports this morning are to be believed. The actress is said to have enrolled at the University of California (UCLA) and signed up to complete a course in English literature.

Nothing has yet been confirmed, by either the school or Stewart's representatives, but it's believed that she will take a distance-learning course - meaning that she can complete it remotely so as not to disrupt her filming schedule.

"She is already considering a life after film. She never got to complete college and she wants to get a proper education," said a source, according to tabloid reports. "She is a voracious reader and cannot wait to get going on her correspondence course. It won't be easy and it will mean putting in some fairly strenuous hours. But once she's graduated, Kristen will be able to do almost anything she wants, in or out of Hollywood."

If confirmed, it would mean that the 23-year-old follows the likes of Emma Watson, Lily Cole and Tyra Banks in returning to higher education after already having successful careers. Stewart started acting at the age of eight and landed her first major film role, opposite Jodie Foster in Panic Room, aged 11. She began filming the role of Bella Swan in the Twilight franchise in 2008, shortly before her 18th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 38508/13/2013

Her friend Scout was just accepted into UCLA so I'm not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 38608/13/2013

But she is going to need major tutoring and assistance. Great that it's a distance learning course so others can write her papers for her when it proves too difficult a task for her. She stopped formal education in the 7th grade, so I can't imagine going from that to college.

by Anonymousreply 38708/13/2013

Maybe she's realizing her career is over.

by Anonymousreply 38808/13/2013

I think I remember reading that she got her high school diploma through distance ed.

by Anonymousreply 38908/13/2013

Are the fans outraged that even Stephenie Meyer is "so over" Twilight?

by Anonymousreply 39008/13/2013

I guess US is backing away from their "exclusive" scoop on the supposed Riley/Robert hook up.

She was seen holding hands with Alex Pettyfer at The Butler premiere.

Poor Pattinson just can't find the right girl so he'll stick to hanging out with lesbians like Sia and Michelle Rodriguez.

by Anonymousreply 39108/13/2013

Why would Riley even be at The Butler premiere? Does Alex P have a part in it?

by Anonymousreply 39208/13/2013

Yes, Alex is in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 39308/14/2013

No, R390, from what I can tell, the fans are basically ignoring what Meyers said about Rob and Kristen being over Twilight.

That reality is no doubt too harsh for the Twihards to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 39408/14/2013

The fraus at Celebitchy actually believe Pattinson is dating Michelle Rodriguez.

Unbelievable that they:

a.) believe Michelle is bi

b.) believe she actually 'dated' the very closeted Vin Diesel

c.) they continue to believe Pattinson is straight.

by Anonymousreply 39508/14/2013

Rob is renting a new home? See link.

by Anonymousreply 39608/14/2013

Meltdown beginning on Gossip Cop over Rob's new digs. Some say they are not surprised, that there have been increased sightings of him in Beverly Hills. No wonder the Turkey Tour could not find him. Here is a real estate link describing this gated community.

by Anonymousreply 39708/14/2013

[quote]Among some of the new people in his inner circle are none other than Mischa Barton (who just split up with her longtime boyfriend) and Michelle Rodriguez.

Straight up D-list.

Spend that money. It's not like you'll be getting a big pay day ever again or anything!

by Anonymousreply 39808/14/2013

Haven't the fan fraus been going on for years about how Pattinson was just some hapless, gentle poetic soul, totally normal and un-Hollywood - someone who had the same group of British friends for years!!

Now there's multiple homes (in Beverly Hills), multiple cars and friendships with career trainwrecks Michelle Rodriguez and Mischa Barton.

by Anonymousreply 39908/14/2013

Yes, indeed, they have, R399.

It will be interesting to see how the Twihards rationalize this one away.

by Anonymousreply 40008/14/2013

She's spending a lot of time with her dog.

by Anonymousreply 40108/14/2013

I have a feeling some of them are going to feel like 'their' Rob is a sell out.

This won't end well!

Oh well, maybe they'll latch on to whoever is cast in 50 Shades of Grey.

by Anonymousreply 40208/14/2013

It would be hysterical if Kristen and Rob, through thoughtless and idiotic spending and loser hangers on, end up going broke and have to do Twilight conventions for cash. That truly would be bittersweet.

by Anonymousreply 40308/14/2013

Why is she carrying her dog around like that? So bizarre. And to a restaurant, too.

by Anonymousreply 40408/14/2013

It is odd R404

by Anonymousreply 40508/14/2013

R391, Sia's actually bi. Apparently Pastinson was also hanging out with Amber Heard's ex-girlfriend. He really hangs out with more queer chicks than most guys, straight or gay. Michelle Rodriguez, Amber Heard's ex, Kristen Stewart, Sia, Camilla Belle, Ellen Page. He really has a pattern going. And the straight girl he famously hangs out with is known for a song called, "I Kissed a Girl."

by Anonymousreply 40608/15/2013

Wow, R406, when you list it all like that it certainly does say something about Pattinson's sexuality.

Either he's gay and he likes hanging out with gay chicks or he's asexual and likes hanging out with women who are not attracted to him sexually.

Still no hint or sign he's hooking up with girls....

by Anonymousreply 40708/15/2013

Apparently the crazies at justice for kristen are trying to get Brad Wollack from Chelsea lately fired because he hasn't been respectful of kshrew

by Anonymousreply 40808/15/2013

He annoys me to no end, and appears dense more often than not, but I kind of admire Rob for pissing off the Twitards by decamping out of Los Feliz.

by Anonymousreply 40908/15/2013

And as we've said before, Pattinson did say he hates vaginas.

Perhaps he meant it.

by Anonymousreply 41008/15/2013

I really don't think he's straight. He's either gay or asexual.

by Anonymousreply 41108/15/2013

Pattinson and Stewarts career is done. It is hysterical watching their respective fanbases justify their lack of career prospects and the D/E listers they hang out with who have no work. Its a Hollywood unemployment line.

by Anonymousreply 41208/15/2013

What annoys me the most about those Justice People is that they apparently think Kristen is a helpless little child who actually needs them to survive in Big Bad Hollywood.

They have contacted her lawyers, for God's sake.

I mean she was born into the LA culture and has been in the industry for years. The Justice People need to mind their own business.

by Anonymousreply 41308/15/2013

hahaha they are contacting her management? Can this get any better? I bet her management is used to dealing with crazies like them regularly. What do they think her management is going to do? I mean, do they understand how Hollywood works AT ALL? Calling some guy out will just bring negative attention to the situation. These people are mental. Is there any other celebrity who has the same level of crazy fans? I kind of feel sorry for Kristen, but only like 1% sorry for her because she is rich as fuck and can avoid these people if she wants. But it must be so weird to be in a room with her "colleagues" and be the one who has all the "crazy" fans.

by Anonymousreply 41408/15/2013

Justice for Kristen are Obsessed Kristen fans whose more important thing in their lives is Kristen Stewart, they're devoted to her, they worship her, they organize Turkey Tours to meet her in person and they justify every mistake she does blaming everybody else but her. They breathe Kristen Stewart 24 h per day. How do you change that? There's no way to change their minds unless they want to. Sad but true.

by Anonymousreply 41508/15/2013

Well, R414, what they probably think her management is going to do would be to jump up and say, "Hey! The fans want us to DO something! Let's get going. Why didn't we think of that?"

by Anonymousreply 41608/15/2013

Lainey goes hard at Pattinson today. If only she were this honest about her beloved Kristen Stewart. Although I think she has somewhat switched allegiance to Jennifer Lawrence as Kristen continues to fail fail fail.

Robert Pattinson's downgrade

Now that he and Kristen Stewart are no longer together, Robert Pattinson's living on his own, in a Beverly Hills mansion, and enjoying a single summer. With Carey Mulligan? Or Zoe Saldana? Or Keira Knightley? Or Emily Blunt and John Krasinski? The A List?

Not exactly.

According to E! News, Pattinson's regular party guests have included Michelle Rodriguez and, um, a single Mischa Barton.

Mischa Barton?

Slow clap, Robert Pattinson. Let's give him a slowwwww clap.

Put it this way:

Kristen Stewart cheating on you > Hanging out with Mischa Barton

This is an indisputable Hollywood Truth.

According to E!, Barton and Pattinson are just friends. Barton apparently broke up with her boyfriend recently because she's focusing on her career. So now you know how the story got out. And now you know what Pattinson is doing in LA instead of living in London. This guy needs a Friend Coach. Because either he has really bad judgment or… he actually likes Mischa Barton. Classic Sh-t vs Diarrhoea.

by Anonymousreply 41708/15/2013

"What annoys me the most about those Justice People is that they apparently think Kristen is a helpless little child who actually needs them to survive in Big Bad Hollywood.""

A person who is truly, insanely obsessed with a celebrity wants the celebrity to need them as much as they need the celebrity. That's why we see these insane quests to "save" the celebrity from some imagined threat, such as our own Ponies trying to save the gay hobbits from Evil PR.

It's the same deal - nutters trying to save Kristen from a Pap Conspiracy, in the hopes that she'll invite them over for tea and scissoring or whatever (you've got to wonder about straight women who fall in love with butch little girl).

by Anonymousreply 41808/15/2013

Tea and scissoring.

by Anonymousreply 41908/15/2013

I'm sure a whole bunch of them are latent lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 42008/15/2013

I'm still waiting for what the main justice lady says about the 'big reveal' that was supposed to happen at the Teen Choice Awards. Apparently the "Grand Punk" series never ends... she wrote in one of the comments that our mouths would be agape when we read part FOURTEEN.

by Anonymousreply 42108/15/2013

Well, I, for one, can't wait for my mouth to be agape.

But, most importantly, has she said anything about Rob's move to Beverly Hills yet?

by Anonymousreply 42208/15/2013

Looking lovely as usual. Like a fresh spring day!

by Anonymousreply 42308/15/2013

Actually cute look in R423

by Anonymousreply 42408/15/2013

She looks so . . . boyish!

by Anonymousreply 42508/15/2013

The drop to D-list has been quick.

by Anonymousreply 42608/15/2013

Since his fans thought he'd hop right onto the A-list as soon as he ditched Stew and start hanging out with 'respectable' people, it cracks me up that his circle includes a bunch of D and F-list losers like Mischa Barton and Michelle Rodriguez.

Cocaine is one helluva drug.

by Anonymousreply 42708/15/2013

More boring Dior ads with Pattinson in a pool with his shirt on because he's completely out of shape.

And why would you advertise perfume by shooting your models in a bathroom, sitting on a toilet?

by Anonymousreply 42808/16/2013

Well, the message is easy to understand: spraying Dior in your bathroom will make it smell better.

Anymore questions?

by Anonymousreply 42908/16/2013

Real Estalker makes Rob's move official.

Wonder if the Twitards will invade the comment section of this article like they did when he purchased his Los Feliz spread (those old comments are worth reading for the entertainement factor).

by Anonymousreply 43008/16/2013

That is one stuffy, boring McMansion for a 20 something man.

by Anonymousreply 43108/16/2013

Oh, from the comments it already looks like the Twihards found it.

by Anonymousreply 43208/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 43308/16/2013

So I take it quite a lot of you want to fuck RPattz?

I haven't saw him mentioned much around here, but if he's had multiple running threads.. along with dykey who Jodie Foster has taken a liking to.

by Anonymousreply 43408/16/2013

Rob visiting a hospital today. Has he done this sort of thing before? And look, no cap.

by Anonymousreply 43508/16/2013

Is that English, R434?

by Anonymousreply 43608/16/2013

Well, he's still fugly, but that was nice of him.

There has been a distinct lack of charitable giving among this group. Just a lot of house buying and booze.

by Anonymousreply 43708/16/2013

I think R434 is saying that Jodie Foster is a dyke.

But I'm not absolutely certain.

by Anonymousreply 43808/16/2013

Looks like some of the Twihards have convinced themselves that Rob and Kristen are moving together to the Beverly Hills place.

by Anonymousreply 43908/17/2013

He had assistants and staff and his bodyguard. Who takes their bodyguard to the hospital? And the paps were there ready to photograph the occassion. Pattinson clearly needed some positive press instead of being known for his lesbian ladies.

by Anonymousreply 44008/17/2013

You really need a bodyguard around sick children and some doctors or nurses?

It's not 2008/2009. Nobody cares about this Twilight hasbeen anymore.

by Anonymousreply 44108/17/2013

There are photos out there of him leaving the Bobby Long concert last night. In some of them you can see his handlers helping him get into the vehicle. Did he have too much to drink?

Of course the Twitards are saying that Kristen was at the concert with Rob, and that he snuck her in the back way in order to protect her. So no one saw her, no one got pictures of them at the concert.

But she was there.

by Anonymousreply 44208/17/2013

He's sooooooooo nelly.

He makes Zac Efron look butch.

by Anonymousreply 44308/17/2013

Fugly too.

by Anonymousreply 44408/17/2013

Get a load of this.

by Anonymousreply 44508/17/2013

I don't understand these dramatic exits.

There are a handful of paps at best, plus a few Twihards with their iphones. So no machete wielding maniacs as I can see.

So just walk calmly into the f***ing car Rob and anonymous hangers-on. Even Bieber can probably do this more elegantly.

by Anonymousreply 44608/17/2013

Well the LA paps must think he's gay or they just enjoying using the F word.

Have the paps called out gay slurs to Kristen?

by Anonymousreply 44708/17/2013

The Dior-related interviews are starting to roll out.

Here is a translation of one on one of the fan sites.

A few interesting snippets in there, such as Rob having a male stylist.

by Anonymousreply 44808/17/2013

Oh, brother is he full of himself. He's a "brand" now!

[quote]It was a deliberate move. I'm older now. Until last year, I felt like a child, self-conscious and insecure. Everything seemed to just happen to me, I was simply very lucky. My ego had to catch up with that, too. But now I have a career to plan.

[quote]A: I'd like to keep making "obscure" movies, but I also have to stay on the radar to finance these indie-projects. Sure, after Twilight I could have just done the next big studio-thing, but I thought that Dior is so classy. I've never really played a truly masculine, erotic character.

[quote]A: Actually, I spend most money on flight tickets. A first class flight from L.A. to London is $20.000. Then, $200 for a pair of jeans seems too much.

Million dollar homes don't count?

[quote]A: I still prefer drinking beer to working out. But I've come to terms with the fact that my looks are part of my brand. Everything I invest in that brand hopefully leads to another job.

His "brand" is devolving in value daily.

I'm thinking the change from Hollywood IT couple-everybody-kisses-your-ass to C-lister is going to be very difficult for Kristen and Rob to get used to. They still seem to think they are A-list celebrities and rare talents.

If only they weren't so fucking pretentious....

by Anonymousreply 44908/17/2013

Tea Cup Hands.

Oh, damn, that's good.

And what's up with the old lady teeth? He looks bad when he smiles because you can see how uneven his top front teeth are.

by Anonymousreply 45008/17/2013

God. He really is excited about himself, isn't he?

You'd never know it, though, by his monotonous acting.

by Anonymousreply 45108/17/2013

God, could he be more up his own ass?

He's lost his fucking mind and any relationship with reality. He probably just listens to people kiss his ass all day.

Too bad his career down the tubes.

by Anonymousreply 45208/17/2013

When did Pattinson turn into Gwynth Paltrow?

by Anonymousreply 45308/17/2013

This is almost as entertaining as Kristen Stewart talking about not smelling like an old lady.

by Anonymousreply 45408/17/2013

Didn't he once say that he doesn't read what the critics say about him?

Seems to me that he could use a little putting down for a change.

by Anonymousreply 45508/17/2013

Another 'Dior' interview has come out in Spain's largest daily, El Pais, I guess in today's Saturday edition.

Twihards don't have a full translation yet, just a summary on a fan site, and on Gossip Cop are fighting over what it means.

They think there might be a veiled reference to KStew.

by Anonymousreply 45608/17/2013

He only wants to work with geniuses and all his movies should screen at Cannes!

He really is like Cunty Palrow!

by Anonymousreply 45708/17/2013

[quote]A: I'd like to keep making "obscure" movies, but I also have to stay on the radar to finance these indie-projects. Sure, after Twilight I could have just done the next big studio-thing, but I thought that Dior is so classy. I've never really played a truly masculine, erotic character.

Translation: My agent told me to make as much money as possible before the wheels entirely fall off my career. Which should be very soon. Hence my endorsement of a fragrance and brand I could give two shits about. Extending my 15 minutes by seconds.

by Anonymousreply 45808/17/2013

What a dumb thing to say. Does he want us to think he chose Dior advertisements over a Big Important Role because he wanted to play a 'masculine, erotic character'?

by Anonymousreply 45908/17/2013

Spoiled brat with no talent.

by Anonymousreply 46008/17/2013

The El Pais interview has now been fully translated by a devoted fan.

Here are more of Rob's deep thoughts and aspirations.

by Anonymousreply 46108/17/2013

He's a deluded mess.

Has he ever made a movie or given a good performance for him to think he should only work with geniuses?

If he let his work speak for itself, he'd have nothing to say.

So he has to make himself this misunderstood artiste with deep thoughts and ideas.

He's an empty shell with no career to speak of and no talent.

by Anonymousreply 46208/17/2013

But I thought everyone associated with Twilight was a genius.

by Anonymousreply 46308/17/2013

He seems to party more than he works on these 'genius' projects.

by Anonymousreply 46408/17/2013

I wonder if he apologized to the security guard he shoved in the face. The guy seemed kind of shook up. And Robert seemed . . . well, drunk.

Or something.

by Anonymousreply 46508/17/2013

By the way, that Dior interview translation is perfect.

Queen of the Dessert.

Are we talking about a banana split? Or maybe a little baklava.

It will be the perfect role for him. Something even he can handle.

by Anonymousreply 46608/17/2013

The Robert stans are very indignant about how MEAN and HORRIBLE the paps were to their precious Robbie last night. Poor, put upon woobie.

Of course if Kristen Stewart has shoved a pap, they would have been all over that and ripped her a new asshole.

The fan wars are amusing, but when it comes down to it, both Robert and Kristen are the same type of dramatic, pretentious cunts - especially when dealing with the paps and the media THEY court.

Pattinson even admitted in one of those new interviews that he's essentially he's striving to maintain his fame because that's the only way to fund his shitty movies. Of course if he had talent, maybe his indies would actually see a profit.

by Anonymousreply 46708/17/2013

All these post-Twilight shenanigans confirm the extent to which the Summit machine was saving those two twits from themselves during the past 4-5 years.

And of course the fangurls are the last to grasp this undisputable fact.

by Anonymousreply 46808/17/2013

Comment from ONTD:

[quote]I went to a show in LA and he and Kristen Stewart were there and he did the same shit. He literally pushed people out of his way so he and his princess could leave. So nope don't feel bad for him.

[quote]Just regular people. Paparazzi hadn't even showed up yet.

I don't necessarily think Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson started out as assholes when Twilight started. Well, OK maybe Kristen was. But millions of dollars, fame, sycophants, and narcissism have turned them into absolute insufferable cunts.

by Anonymousreply 46908/17/2013

They're both fucked up. And getting increasingly messy. What is this 'I want to work with geniuses' fuckery? It's as bad, if not worse than, 'you don't deserve to breathe the same air as I do'. So. much. trying.

I am, however, getting my popcorn ready for KFuck's promotion of Camp X-ray. Blessed be the journo who goes for 'Camp Ex-ray' as the headline.

by Anonymousreply 47008/17/2013

I'm not sure Kristen is going to be able to articulate what Gitmo even *is* much less in an eloquent and nonoffensive manner. Oh boy. Sure to be some choice quotes during *that* promo.

And the Rpatz quotes coming out of those European magazines are so wanky and off the wall. It really doesn't do him any favors. You actually have to accomplish something good before you can spout off about getting confidence and working with geniuses.

He's still the douchebag from Twilight who can't act his way out of a paper bag. He's proved nothing to the general public. He's overplaying his hand.

by Anonymousreply 47108/17/2013

R471 - I suspect you are right.

by Anonymousreply 47208/17/2013

R471 Spot on. He hasn't turned out a solid performance yet. People saying you weren't terrible and your general woodiness aided your characterisation is not complimentary. That's a read. So for him to be going off on tangents about genius, auteurs and branding is out of this world. He needs the backhand, he need not be dishing them out.

by Anonymousreply 47308/17/2013

R473, English is not my first language, so I'm curious to know what is meant by the expression 'he needs the backhand' (I suppose I don't know much about tennis either!). Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 47408/17/2013

'he needs a backhand' = 'he needs a slap in the face'(back of the hand, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 47508/17/2013

He was smiling while shoving the security guard.

What a mental case.

by Anonymousreply 47608/18/2013

Just the type of publicity DIOR will be looking for.

by Anonymousreply 47708/18/2013

That's a good point, R468. Now that some time has passed, and the Summit people are no longer part of their handling team, the behavior problems are becoming clear.

Behavior problems as in spoiled behavior, obnoxious behavior, drunken behavior, and in Robbie's case, bullying behavior.

Jesus. It was Twilight that made them. A franchise with stuffed wolves, a middle-school script, and absolutely no need for acting talent.

And now he wants to work with geniuses, and she's too good to breathe the same air as certain people.

by Anonymousreply 47808/18/2013

Looks like Robert had some PDA with his guy pal last night...

by Anonymousreply 47908/18/2013

"Now, we know Kristen Stewart isn't much into conventional fashion, but broken sunglasses?

Srsly, the little Twilight lady could certainly afford a new pair! And we're guessing they'd be a lot comfier on her face.

But it appears KStew wanted to rebel once again as she stepped out to do some banking at Wells Fargo in El Lay. Or maybe she just wanted to wear her broken heart on her face??

Or MAYBE she just couldn't be bothered to find some more complete sunglasses because it seems she ALSO couldn't be bothered to cut off her little bracelet that looks like it is probably from some sort of event."

by Anonymousreply 48008/18/2013

He's one of the THE worst actors out there. He reads his lines like he's a 3rd grader. And he ain't even pretty to look at.

by Anonymousreply 48108/19/2013

Robert Pattinson’s apparently hanging out with Mischa Barton now. Click here for a refresher. E! News reports that Barton is now among a group of regulars at Pattinson’s place. Thanks for letting us know, Mischa Barton. It doesn’t look good on him, does it?

But the day after everyone found out that he’d downgraded, way, way, way downgraded, from Kristen Stewart to Mischa Barton, Pattinson showed up for a hospital visit. Click here to see photos. Coincidence or conspiracy? And are we soon going to see Lindsay Lohan’s name on the list of those rolling into Pattinson’s on the regular? He’d have to donate a kidney to make up for that one.

Here’s Pattinson this weekend, leaving Bobby Long’s show at the Troubadour. According to TMZ Pattinson got a little aggro on a security guard, shoving him aside because he mistook him for a paparazzo, like that’s an acceptable excuse. Is it? Maybe it’s an acceptable excuse. It’s definitely an acceptable excuse to use force against the paps, says the Twi-Hard, while enjoying her Robert Pattinson pap photos.

Like it or not, this is partly how he became Robert Pattinson, the movie star, the Dior man, with a net worth of over $50 million. This is how the industry works now. This is why there are people like Kellan Lutz, taking his shirt off across the street, waving his pecs up and down and all around, and no one bothers to shoot it. They’re too busy shooting Robert Pattinson. What’s hard for Robert Pattinson to accept, and what’s hard for so many of them to accept, is that they helped make Robert Pattinson. It’s the basic delusion of every actor – to believe that they were destined, that they were meant for it, they did it all by themselves.

by Anonymousreply 48208/19/2013

R473 "People saying you weren't terrible and your general woodiness aided your characterisation is not complimentary" is one of the funniest things ever written here about Pattinson.

by Anonymousreply 48308/19/2013

Basically he's an idiot who has bought into his own hype.

by Anonymousreply 48408/19/2013

I wonder if the twilight of Twilight has affected Lainey's revenue or whether she has found another cash cow.

I find her annoying, rarely an original thought, sounding more like one of the harpies on Celebitchy or Daily Fail.

by Anonymousreply 48508/19/2013

Courtesy of Robsessed, here is a fan translation of promo material handed out presumably to media in Germany on the Dior launch. Too bad DL doesn't have odorama.

'Robert Pattinson, who has long lost his vampire teeth, now the Dior man embodied in all of its facets, directed by Goldin. Each photo of the Series focuses nonetheless on a nuance of the scent as well as the versatility of the man. There is on one side the romantic lover, all the women are at your feet. He smells of iris and lavender. On the other hand, leather, woody notes reflect a pure, almost austere masculinity. If you look more closely and smell, finds a mysterious, deep vein of amber and spices. The Dior man commits himself, not like he wants to be everything at once and to surprise with his ideas and zest. Pattinson surprised us just as positive as the perfume itself. He embodies the stylish free spirit of the great male role models, such as Marlon Brando and James Dean. Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - the motto of the campaign. It is a life without constraints and conventions, captured in expressive photographs of timeless beauty. Sometimes not sufficient to consider only the people of one side. There's many faces that make people and life is so interesting. these are often so unexpected and really like a photo of the very great Nan Goldin. '

by Anonymousreply 48608/19/2013

There seem to be yet more new promo shots of the Dior campaign.

It is getting a tad steamier, with Robbie looking more and more perplexed.

by Anonymousreply 48708/19/2013

Whoever wrote that copy should be banned from advertising and marketing forever.

This whole campaign is a massive fail.

by Anonymousreply 48808/19/2013

[quote]I wonder if the twilight of Twilight has affected Lainey's revenue or whether she has found another cash cow.

Lainey barely covers the Twilight actors anymore. Every once in a while she'll write some scathing article on Pattinson, who she hates (although she is usually right about him most of the time) or a half hearted defense of her beloved KStew. But even she can't cover up the fact that Stewart's career has tanked over the past year and Jennifer Lawrence has stolen her thunder. I don't think she wants to like Lawrence but there's no denying her success or power at the moment. I'm sure she feels Jennifer has stolen Kristen's career but she can't come out and just say it.

This however, is the most insightful thing she's written in ages:

[quote]It’s definitely an acceptable excuse to use force against the paps, says the Twi-Hard, while enjoying her Robert Pattinson pap photos.

by Anonymousreply 48908/19/2013

Lainey may be annoying and full of herself, but she's coming down hard on Robbie, so that's kind of funny for a change.

And, yeah, the Dior promotional wording is God-awful. What the hell are they aiming for, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 49008/19/2013

Insightful (for Lainey) and true, R489.

by Anonymousreply 49108/19/2013

Looks like Kristen is taking her gal pal to Europe with her to film Sils Maria.

by Anonymousreply 49208/19/2013

Yet another Dior Interview, in Glamour Spain.

He's composing and writing scripts.

He's fussy about his clothes (oh really?).

He likes the smell of bacon.

etc etc etc

by Anonymousreply 49308/19/2013

So I'm guessing this "campaign" will never hit the US?

I guess that say something about his appeal.

by Anonymousreply 49408/19/2013

[quote]Yeah, I've been composing lately. Trying to develop the scripts of two movies and writing. One of the films I'll be in, I can't say much about the other one. It's funny, I like to write the characters as if it was a woman and then playing them.

Please alert the Academy. Rpatz is writing screenplays!

by Anonymousreply 49508/19/2013

The Twi-hards are convinced Kristen is gonna be in this movie,

Nothing from the Justice people in the last few days.

by Anonymousreply 49608/20/2013

Robbie supposedly feels bad that he pushed the security guard in the face. What a pinhead jerk. If you must be a bully and shove people out of the way, push them in the chest or something. Not in the face.

by Anonymousreply 49708/20/2013

Who is Susie, and what is her relationship to Kristen?

by Anonymousreply 49808/20/2013

He seemed pretty happy to push that guy in the face (and I agree, if you feel threatened push somebody on the shoulder or body, not the face!) - that manic smile was pretty creepy.

[quote]The Twi-hards are convinced Kristen is gonna be in this movie

I wouldn't expect anything less.

by Anonymousreply 49908/20/2013

Overexposed yet Rob?

One more Dior interview (Germany).

- not wearing perfume

- showing his hand-job face

- older obsessed fans

etc etc etc

by Anonymousreply 50008/20/2013

The entire cast of Twilight are completely irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 50108/20/2013

[quote] Who is Susie, and what is her relationship to Kristen?

Suzie is Kristen's friend who is dating some guy in that Marcus Foster band. She's straight. She also has ties to Scientology. She used to be a waitress, but now it appears she is Kristen's assistant or travel companion.

by Anonymousreply 50208/20/2013

Is the career of Rob's BFF taking off (as Rob's wobbles)? Tom Sturridge gets a lead role (see link - news is a month old but first time I see it). Oh the irony. Can he act?

by Anonymousreply 50308/20/2013

'The part about the older obsessed fans is pretty funny. But I doubt those women will believe he is talking about THEM.

That's how delusional they are.

It's also interesting that the interviewer directly asked him about having a press agent since his break-up with Kristen.

Robert gave him some flip answer about not needing one, but he didn't 'correct' the break-up part. What in the world will The Justice People do with that one?

by Anonymousreply 50408/20/2013

[quote]The part about the older obsessed fans is pretty funny. But I doubt those women will believe he is talking about THEM

And yet he's making fun of the only demographic who is willing to buy his crap...

[quote]Is the career of Rob's BFF taking off (as Rob's wobbles)? Tom Sturridge gets a lead role (see link - news is a month old but first time I see it). Oh the irony. Can he act?

I've never seen him in a movie, but he did just get a Tony nomination for Orphans. So it would appear he is marginally more talented than Rpatz (not hard to do, mind you).

by Anonymousreply 50508/20/2013

Also, Tom Sturridge is in Sils Maria. I'm sure the shippers are going to spin some tale about that!

by Anonymousreply 50608/20/2013

Well, R506, I hate to admit I've read this earlier today on Gossip Cop but Tom is no longer in Sils Maria because of conflicting dates with this other role he's landed.

But not to worry! He is being replaced by another Rob pal, troubadour Johnny Flynn (I didn't know this guy acted) and Johnny and KStew will be able to pass the time between takes jammin' away, as good friend Susie had the presence of mind to bring along possibly one of Rob's guitars.

by Anonymousreply 50708/20/2013

Of course, R507! More signs Robsten is Unbroken.

by Anonymousreply 50808/20/2013

Oh yes! Rob's (possibly!) guitar. A secret message to the fans that they are still together and going strong.

They are just hiding their love from the paps!And

by Anonymousreply 50908/20/2013

Delete the extra "and" up there after "paps!"

by Anonymousreply 51008/20/2013

He's a little too lacking in the talent department to come off this cocky, arrogant, and snobby.

What a tool.

by Anonymousreply 51108/20/2013

Am I the only one who read this and thought WTF (interview linked in 500)?? Is he making this up like he often does? I must watch that 'Little Ashes' scene again.

"...If you google something long enough you will soon know everything there is to know about me: what I eat, what my poop looks like, with whom I’m sleeping, what my dick looks like, even what I look like when I masturbate…

Really? Well, that might be a little exaggerated. But my hand-job face is recorded for eternity.

Ever since you played the young Dali. Right.

Can one not simply pretend to do it? Try it. I can tell you right now, no chance. It just doesn’t work. So I rubbed one out in front of the camera.

Because you hoped no one would ever see the film? Something like that, yes..."

by Anonymousreply 51208/20/2013

Allow me to repost for formatting clarity. (Still can't do the shadow boxes, grrrrr)

Am I the only one who read this and thought WTF (interview linked in 500)?? Is he making this up like he often does? I must watch that 'Little Ashes' scene again.

"...If you google something long enough you will soon know everything there is to know about me: what I eat, what my poop looks like, with whom I’m sleeping, what my dick looks like, even what I look like when I masturbate…

Well, that might be a little exaggerated. But my hand-job face is recorded for eternity.

Ever since you played the young Dali.

Can one not simply pretend to do it?

Try it. I can tell you right now, no chance. It just doesn’t work. So I rubbed one out in front of the camera.

Because you hoped no one would ever see the film?

Something like that, yes..."

by Anonymousreply 51308/20/2013

So he's saying he masturbated on camera? Bullshit. Was he high giving this interview?

[quote]what my dick looks like

Sometimes I've doubted he even has one.

He's starting to sound as insufferable as Shia LaBeouf. What's so funny is that it's always the shitty actors who are so try-hard about their 'craft' while the skilled, talented actors usually don't have to go down this route.

Sounds like he Googles himself constantly though.

by Anonymousreply 51408/20/2013

He has a 1000 designer suits in storage?

That's great.

by Anonymousreply 51508/20/2013

Is he playing the same character in Maps to the Stars as he did in Cosmopolis? Same wardrobe, same limo...

Guess Cronenberg has one character in mind.

by Anonymousreply 51608/20/2013

Looks like some of the foreign press have hit the American media and the reaction is not great. The fangurls at ONTD hate him by the droves. Somebody suggested that maybe he's trying to lose those fat cows he calls fans, but he'd have to find a new group of fans to support him and who is going to pay to watch his wooden ass act in crappy movies?

He's screwed.

by Anonymousreply 51708/21/2013

He's so cute!

by Anonymousreply 51808/21/2013

To all Robert Pattinson fans out there who have RPATZ embroidered on their undies: You may want to toss these away. Apparently, Pattinson hates his nickname with a passion.

The "Twilight" star spoke to the German edition of Interview magazine as the new face of Dior's Homme and had some choice words for one particular blogger.

"I'd like to strangle the guy who came up with it!" Pattinson said, reports InTouch. According to the magazine, the actor would only refer to the aforementioned guy as "some fat celebrity blogger."

However, this isn't the first time that Pattinson has expressed his deep disdain for the nickname that won over a million tween hearts.

Back in November 2012, the 27-year-old told "Today" co-host Savannah Guthrie: "I don't understand what the nickname culture is ... If I could figure out a way to get rid of that, it'd be amazing. It does sound like an antacid tablet."

by Anonymousreply 51908/21/2013

Robert Pattinson On 'Twilight' Fans: What Do They Do 'The Whole Day'?

The final "Twilight" film may have hit theaters last fall, but former star Robert Pattinson is still dealing with the franchise's die-hard fans.

"The real odd thing about this 'Twilight' target group is that they aren’t really teenagers," Pattinson said in a recent interview with Germany's Interview magazine. "Most of them are older."

"'Twilight' has its own parallel world, its own fan culture that has been forming on the net since day one," Pattinson continued. "And in an intense way that has never existed before. Sometimes I ask myself what these masses of people do the whole day. They sit in front of their computers and comment on anything having even remotely to do with 'Twilight.'"

This isn't the first time that Pattinson has hinted at his less-than-favorable opinions of "Twilight" and its fans. Last year, a supercut made the rounds of Pattinson speaking negatively about Stephenie Meyer's original novels with quips such as "When I read it, it seemed like it was a book that wasn't supposed to be published."

by Anonymousreply 52008/21/2013

So the latest was that some fans discovered Kristen's Instagram account and now the fantards are upset that it's been exposed and are warning all Kristen's friends on Instagram and Twitter that someone might hack it and that she should change her handle name.

I wish Robert would directly address the fans who come up with conspiracy theories and say the theories are all bullshit and he doesn't know why they waste their time on them.

by Anonymousreply 52108/22/2013

R517 ONTD never liked him until the first breakup and then it was only tentative. He's coming off extra-douchey at this point. Which he probably won't care about. The thing is, did he lie? Not really. RPatz is a fucking stupid nickname, the fan(atic)s he has *are* older *and* useless. The only time he's been off the mark is if he's ever referred to himself as an artist...

by Anonymousreply 52208/22/2013

R521 has anyone uploaded images? Or have a link to the account. I need more filthy pretension in my feed.

by Anonymousreply 52308/22/2013

You don't bite the hand that feeds, R522.

by Anonymousreply 52408/22/2013

R524... or is effectively masturbating you. Let's be real, the seniors over at Robsessed are still singing his praises in spite of the obvious diss. I think he's the type of 'actor' who's going to be more reliant on press and prestige-by-association than fans if he endures at all.

by Anonymousreply 52508/22/2013

No, he wasn't lying when he basically said that these "people" sit in front of the computer all day talking about any and everything Twilight. An undeniable diss of the Old Twihards like The Intoxication Lady and The Justice People.

The same people who put his shovel-face on the map and made him a millionaire. And the same people who are too dense to recognize that he is talking about them, for God's sake!

And, yeah, R521, it would be damned funny if he would address those unending conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 52608/22/2013

[R517] ONTD never liked him until the first breakup and then it was only tentative. He's coming off extra-douchey at this point. Which he probably won't care about. The thing is, did he lie? Not really. RPatz is a fucking stupid nickname, the fan(atic)s he has *are* older *and* useless. The only time he's been off the mark is if he's ever referred to himself as an artist...

Did he lie? I'm not sure that's really the issue here. Rpatz is just as stupid a name as JLo, JLaw, KStew, ScarJo, etc, etc. But he's been whining about it for YEARS, when it's not a big deal, nor has it held his career back in anyway. He acts like it's a black mark on his soul.

Also, everybody knows Twilight is shite and most of the fans are obese middle aged women with mental problems. However, Robert Pattinson is probably not the one who should be airing these 'hard truths' while promoting a fragrance he needs these women to buy. Because let's face it. Nobody is going to see his flop movies but Twilight computer nerds. Nobody went to see Cosmopolis but Twihard fans. And he's certainly not going to pick up new fans based on his sub-par acting.

So maybe he should keep his opinions to himself as he collects the money of fans he obviously feels contempt for as he rolls around in his Beverly Hills mansion that they essentially helped him buy.

He's a no talent twat, certainly in no position to act like his shit don't stink.

by Anonymousreply 52708/22/2013

What should our next thread be called? I'll make one we get to 580 on here.

by Anonymousreply 52808/22/2013

His love scenes are so awkward. Like he's never touched a woman in his life.

by Anonymousreply 52908/22/2013

R527 [italic]He's a no talent twat, certainly in no position to act like his shit don't stink.[/italic]

Let him, what difference does it make? He doesn't want these kind of fans. He doesn't realise he doesn't have the talent to simply be a darling of the critics or the industry. If he keeps this up he'll be more obscure than he ever dreamed.

by Anonymousreply 53008/22/2013

R529 In the other shots you can see his clenched fists in the build up to this contact. So much virginal tension. Wtf? So much secondhand embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 53108/22/2013

To 529 (sorry new to this site so no idea how to reply to a specific comment)

Did you watch cosmopolis, when he was doing the sex scene with the security woman, he seemed so unsure and insecure when touching her, when comparing it to say Michael Fassbender in Shame, he just really goes to town licking that girls asshole, actor versus thinks he's an actor.

by Anonymousreply 53208/22/2013

[quote]Let him, what difference does it make? He doesn't want these kind of fans. He doesn't realise he doesn't have the talent to simply be a darling of the critics or the industry. If he keeps this up he'll be more obscure than he ever dreamed.

That's true, R530! He seems to think working with Cronenberg will make him a critics' darling and a real SERIOUS actor. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Cronenberg doesn't have a great reputation when it comes to selecting talented actors and his days as an Oscar contender are over.

Rpatz's career (yes, he shall always be called that) has been mediocre so far, and that's not changing anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 53308/22/2013

I think the main lady from The Justice People must be in a psych institute without internet access, nothing from her since beginning of August. Or she is just super busy writing the next 20,000 word Grand Punk part FOURTEEN.

by Anonymousreply 53408/22/2013

He can't act like a sexual fiend R532, which begs the question, how can he act? Not to say that if you can't seem sexual you can't act at all. But, wtf is he actually bringing to a role or a film that anyone else couldn't? That's what he should be thinking about.

Not what those useless seniors are doing with their personal time. I should be this shithead's manager.

by Anonymousreply 53508/22/2013

According to the Twihards, there are many more interviews to be released that he did for France, Italy and Russia.

It is so strange to have had very little on him out there 'in his own words' and now this outpouring of deep thoughts. Twihards can barely keep up with all the revelations.

by Anonymousreply 53608/22/2013

Does it say something about his appeal that Dior doesn't plan to use him in the US? Just Europe (not the UK) and parts of Asia?

[quote]Michael Fassbender in Shame, he just really goes to town licking that girls asshole, actor versus thinks he's an actor.

Because Fassbender is both an excellent actor and a MAN, not a giggling school girl.

As an aside, Fassbender was offered the role in Cosmopolis and turned it down. As did Colin Farrell and Viggo Mortensen. Rpatz was 4th choice.

by Anonymousreply 53708/22/2013

R528, speaking for myself, here. I like the current title. Maybe you could just make it Part 3.

by Anonymousreply 53808/22/2013

R536 The cognitive dissonance is rampant right now in this fandom. Some of the seniors were actually crying over the 'older lady fanatics' revelation. But most were convincing each other that this was an 'honest Rob' and that he 'didn't mean us'.

There's a wavering between the abject denial of negative interview statements and absolute joy at anything that fuels their fantasies and meets their preconceived notions of who RPatz is.

by Anonymousreply 53908/22/2013

R528 What about, 'Turns Out They Were Actually Made For Each Other'?

I'm so over the pallor and the pretension of these two...

by Anonymousreply 54008/22/2013

R529, according to fans on Gossip Cop, he also has a scene making out with Julianne Moore in the limo. Something else to look forward to.

by Anonymousreply 54108/22/2013

I'm pretty sure she's frantically writing Part Fourteen, R534. One must debunk the lies with honesty and dedication, you know!

by Anonymousreply 54208/22/2013

Some fans aren't happy with Robbie's new comments:

[quote]Not happy with Rob since his recent interviews. He has gotten so arrogant and is always putting down Twilight and now his fans for spending so much time on it. He forgets it’s us who made Twilight such a success and allowed him opportunities to work with other directors on more adult material and get fragrance deals. I never thought Rob would change but he has, and it’s not for the better. Confidence, I like. Not arrogance. I wish him well but I’m not going to pay out my hard earned money for his post Twi when he just insults the very people and films that made him. I have better things to do with my day! How about that! Hollywood really changes people.

by Anonymousreply 54308/22/2013

They are kinda right to be upset, I guess. I mean he wouldn't have landed the Dior contract without them. No one else seems to really care about him and he can't act. But I'm still glad he said it. Now his movies will bomb even more, hopefully.

by Anonymousreply 54408/22/2013

[quote]So much second hand embarrassment.

Oh, good damn! That's funny.

And as for the disappointed Twhard's comment up there, it's not surprising to see that in spite of everything, she blames Hollywood and not her weak-mnded hero.

by Anonymousreply 54508/22/2013

Yeah, Kristen Stewart's dickish interviews sunk her career, Pattinson is going down the same path.

It's quite amusing.

by Anonymousreply 54608/22/2013

That would be Twihard and weak-minded.

by Anonymousreply 54708/22/2013

Michael K from Dlisted is going hard at Pattinson.

by Anonymousreply 54808/22/2013

Grading Teen Idols' Non-Franchise Careers

Franchise Role: Vampire-obsessed Bella Swan in four “Twilight” films

Follow-Ups: Stewart mixed in indie fare like “The Runaways,” “On the Road” and “Adventureland” with big-budget offerings like “Snow White and the Huntsman” with mixed results. After grossing nearly $400 million worldwide, “Snow White” will likely spawn a sequel and helped prove that audiences could accept her in other roles. However, the fall-out from her affair with director Rupert Sanders hurt her with Twi-hards who wanted her romance with Robert Pattinson to mirror their on-screen love story. Plus, those indie movies received respectful reviews, but barely made a ripple at the box office.

What’s Next: More “Snow White” along with grittier roles in the Guantanamo Bay drama “Camp X-Ray” and the backstage indie “Sils Maria” opposite Chloe Moretz.

How the Strategy Worked: The logic is sound, and Stewart gets credit for finding a second franchise. However, she still has to convince critics that her slouching, often affect-less delivery is a stunning display of naturalism instead of simply a case of indifference.

Grade: B

Franchise Role: Brooding bloodsucker Edward Cullen in the “Twilight” films.

Follow-Ups: Aside from a brief detour into heartthrob territory with 2011’s largely forgettable “Water for Elephants,” Pattinson has favored edgier vehicles like David Cronenberg’s “Cosmopolis” and the Belle Epoque romantic drama “Bel Ami.” It’s earned him points for stretching, but critics have been cool to the films themselves - and audiences have steered clear.

What’s Next: More of the same. Teaming up with Cronenberg on “Maps to the Stars,” facing off against Guy Pearce in the Australian drama “The Rover,” getting taken advantage of by Carey Mulligan in “Hold on to Me” and playing T.E. Lawrence in “Queen of the Desert.”

How the Strategy Worked: After “Twilight,” Pattinson had his pick of roles, and he’s used that opportunity to prove that he’s more interested in finding offbeat roles than he in cashing paychecks. That’s admirable. However, he needs to find a part that gets the critical raves he clearly covets. Perhaps his second collaboration with Cronenberg will prove more memorable than the first.

Grade: B-

by Anonymousreply 54908/22/2013

I have to give Michael K credit for being funny. And it looks like the Twihards and Pattinson bug the hell out of him.

by Anonymousreply 55008/22/2013

New Dior interview in GQ Spain. Nothing too exciting.

by Anonymousreply 55108/22/2013

He looks really ugly in those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 55208/22/2013

Those grades are too high. Both get a C at best.

by Anonymousreply 55308/22/2013

So the fandom reaction seems to be:

1.) He's right and stans are defending him against the 'crazy' fans.

2.) Feel he's arrogant and insulting to the fans who made him.

The general public seems to think he's being mean and bitchy. And those people will never see his movies anyway.

by Anonymousreply 55408/22/2013

Point 1 up there at R554 shows how nutty his fandom is. They're dividing themselves according to who supports and loves him and who's borderline stalking him. Of course they are self-selecting, so the whole circus has no meaning anyway.

For example, The Justice Lady no doubt sees herself as one of his biggest supporters. But the truth is she's the craziest of them all.

See what I mean?

by Anonymousreply 55508/22/2013

Exactly, R555.

Just check out the Rob stans over at Celebitchy. Of course when he's slagging off Twilight fans he's not talking about *them*. It's only the *other* crazies he's sick of. And if you dare to criticize him, you weren't a 'true' fan anyway, so it doesn't matter and he doesn't need you. Good fans vs. bad fans. And you are right, they are self-selecting so they ALL think they are the good fans.

And when it was pointed out that other media outlets have picked up the story and the majority opinion seems to be he's ungrateful and arrogant, they think it will all blow over and he'll just charm his way out of it.

And if you say anything to THAT, you are just a Kristen Stewart fan trying to ruin Rob's reputation.

These people are so down the rabbit hole....

by Anonymousreply 55608/22/2013

He's getting bashed by just about every media outlet who picked up the story.

He may be trying to lose the crazy fans but I doubt he'll pick up any new ones.

by Anonymousreply 55708/23/2013

Well, that's just the problem. The Twihards didn't flock to the theatres in droves to see Cosmopolis, for example, even though they always yell and scream about how much they love him for his 'work'. He knows that, so he finds them to be useless and creepy.

Who else is out there? Unless he suddenly develops some astounding talent and personal appeal, the real world will become an even harsher place for his delicate, sensitive soul.

by Anonymousreply 55808/23/2013

And he blames it all on Twilight and not on his shitty acting. If he were talented he wouldn't have to have Twilight define him.

I doubt he realizes this.

by Anonymousreply 55908/23/2013

So this is what happens when you don't have a publicist, your manager has to scrounge up whatever he can and send it to a notorious celebrity mouthpiece to make you look like less of a douchebag.

Earn that Christmas bonus Nick.

by Anonymousreply 56008/23/2013

Yeah, going to People seems fairly obvious.

Don't think it will really help though. The making fun of fans quotes have reached just about every celebrity/gossip oriented media outlet on the web. Doubt these pics will.

All in all, he probably damaged his reputation a bit. Non-fans, if they care to remember he exists, now think he's an ungrateful douche with middling talent, who is mean to his fanbase. So even if the drooling fangurls stick around a bit longer, nobody else will.

That first picture is just crying out for a Robbie the Retard caption. Jesus Christ is this guy unphotogenic for an actor.

by Anonymousreply 56108/23/2013

[quote]Rob's answers are so often to the point, no blablabla, just right and clear. I won't be surprised at all that after a lot of years he will become famous for his quotes and oneliners

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 56208/23/2013

I figure that the well-documented (the photos!) visit to Children's Hospital was originally put together to show Rob's helpful, wholesome side here in the States while the Dior ads are airing in Europe. But now they are using his visit to counteract the possible side-effects of his dumb Dior interviews.

by Anonymousreply 56308/24/2013

I still prefer a good KStew fuck up though. They're always juicier because I don't think anyone's publicist tries so hard and yet only gets so far.

by Anonymousreply 56408/24/2013

Yeah. Well, okay. When Kristen fucks up, she REALLY fucks up. Someone out there is probably gettting paid over-time to keep that from happening, at least for the mean time. Or if it is happening (like, for example, she's sleeping with one of her girlfriends) they are scrambling to keep it secret.

by Anonymousreply 56508/24/2013

[quote]"I don't know, I think it's only the age. It's strange, you start changing, childhood finishes and, suddenly you feel that even your physique is different, you feel heavier."

So Rpatz is saying he's just entered puberty at the ripe old age of 27.

by Anonymousreply 56608/24/2013

[quote]ONTD never liked him until the first breakup and then it was only tentative.

I admit to reading ONTD so it's amusing to see his devoted stans try to twist themselves into pretzels defending his new obnoxious comments. His quotes were taken out of context, or were lost in translation! However these same people who hate Kristen Stewart with almost the same intensity they love their precious Rpatz, would rip Kristen a new asshole if she started whining about fame and Twilight while promoting some shitty high end perfume. Oh wait...they did.

Cognitive dissonance.

And speaking of...I read somewhere that Maps to the Stars has wrapped filming (I'm guessing Rpatz has only a small role?) so will the shippers have a cow if Robbie doesn't run off to Germany to see his pretend ex-girlfriend? Or are they still on that thing where Robsten have only pretended to break up and pretended to never see each other, just to prank the paparrzzi?

by Anonymousreply 56708/24/2013

His stans also seem fairly irritated that Robbie's Dior press tour hasn't exactly gone well. I thought Robbie was supposed to be so charming and perfect and 'classy' once he ditched his other half?

by Anonymousreply 56808/24/2013

DIOR todate has been a PR nightmare and that visit to the hospital was no impromtu visit.

by Anonymousreply 56908/24/2013

[quote]Looks as though a few of the gang are joining K in Berlin :) cross our fingers that maybe Rob will as well. It'd be a great place for them to finally get some privacy and be able to sightsee and hang with some of their friends

Does this answer your question about the shippers, R567?

by Anonymousreply 57008/24/2013

So no one on the Intoxication Lady's blog think Rob was making fun of *them*- those old shut-in mommies with no lives other than talking about Twilight on their computers all day?

Rob's interviews sound like Kristen Stewart's, ergo - PR nightmares. Whether the Robsessed fans want to believe that or not.

by Anonymousreply 57108/24/2013

behind the scenes of the Dior ad

by Anonymousreply 57208/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 57308/26/2013

Robbie may claim that he doesn't have a publicity person, but as time passes, it's becoming more and more obvious that someone out there is telling him what do do to keep up the image.

It's no coincidence that the 'secret' hospital children's meeting got publicized almost immediately after he shoved the security guard in the face. And from I can tell, there are no weekend concert/partying/drinking stories coming out today.

But based on his record, I doubt he will be able to keep this up for long.

by Anonymousreply 57408/26/2013

He's boring. He's been whining about fame, the paps and fans for 5 years. Not one fresh or interesting idea. Just the same old complaints. Blah blah blah. And then he goes and signs a multi-year Dior campaign and moves to Beverly Hills.

People are tired of his schtick. His movies are not hitting the mark. I think it's going to be a slow fade to obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 57508/26/2013

And I'm not talking about the fake tatoo here.

by Anonymousreply 57608/27/2013

She looks like something out of Avatar. Wtf.

by Anonymousreply 57708/27/2013

She looks ugly.

by Anonymousreply 57808/27/2013

She does not look bad.

by Anonymousreply 57908/27/2013

Wow, she's looking even rougher than usual. She could load up at the supermarket with those massive bags under her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 58008/27/2013

She was considered pretty as recently as last year. Since about the Oscars onward I think she's just fug.

by Anonymousreply 58108/27/2013

She looks nice with eye makeup. And a (fake) smile. But more and more she just looks like her bogan mother. Rob dodged a bullet as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 58208/27/2013

[quote]Rob dodged a bullet as far as I'm concerned.

Considering he has a face that looks like it was beat in with a shovel, I think they are fairly evenly matched.

Like most British men, they age rapidly and badly. Pattinson's looks are totally shot.

by Anonymousreply 58308/27/2013

R582 - She's not fat like her mom.

by Anonymousreply 58408/27/2013

She's not fat like her mom . . . yet.

by Anonymousreply 58508/27/2013

The Twihards are waiting breathlessly for Rob to visit Kristen in Berlin.

It's as if their lives depend on it.

by Anonymousreply 58608/27/2013

I got excited R586. I thought you write 'waiting without breathing'.

Dare to dream, I always say.

by Anonymousreply 58708/27/2013

New thread when this one fills up:

by Anonymousreply 58808/27/2013

Robert did not dodge a bullet because Rob and Kristen were never together. Besides Kristen is actually the better looking one out of the two. They still use the Twlight fake love connection to sucker in all the Twilight fans. What happened to this board? It turned into a Rob and Kristen fansite.

I can't believe I went on gossip cop and saw nearly 5000 comments over a Kristen article. Twilight fans are hopeless.

by Anonymousreply 58908/29/2013

Leo, our own Pan Face, looked pretty good in maybe Rob has a chance with his looks?

by Anonymousreply 59008/30/2013

Nobody cares if Kristen is gay. Most of her fans are straight women. They are not going to be devastated if she turns out to be gay. Robert Pattinson's fans on the other hand would be devastated.

by Anonymousreply 59109/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!