Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brody Jenner, super bitch

Brody is 29 and single. It seems like it was just yesterday that he was a dumb teenager on Laguna Beach. My has he matured. What are the odds of him switching teams on the other side of 30?

I've been watching him on TV; he is grouchy and very confrontational with his whole family. Im thinking Brody is getting pretty uncomfortable in the closet, and is taking it out on everyone!

by North Westreply 13204/25/2015

It's the drugs, OP.

by North Westreply 107/25/2013

can you cut and paste the article? i don't want to watch the commercial. thanks.

by North Westreply 207/25/2013

I'd do him like stink. Very fuckalicious.

by North Westreply 307/25/2013

Id love to fuck him too, he's too needy for boyfriend material, daddy issues!

His hair is fabulous

by North Westreply 407/26/2013

He has fucking beautiful hair. Gorgeous.

by North Westreply 507/26/2013

I think Brody would be fun to hang with.

by North Westreply 607/26/2013

he is the embodiment of douchiliciousness.

by North Westreply 707/28/2013

How soon before he's caught in a 3-way with Rob K. on the bottom and Scott Disick on the top?

by North Westreply 807/28/2013

If he could tone down the bitchiness, he could be the new John John.

by North Westreply 907/28/2013

You do know that all these 'reality' shows are scripted, right?

The public has no idea of the actual reality of any of these douchebags.

by North Westreply 1007/28/2013

I do not understand why he is age 30 and has never held a job nor developed any job skills nor had any job training nor any education beyond high school.

The only jobs he has held since graduating from high are very very sporadic. He was on The Hills, Princes of Malibu, and now a bit on The Kardashians.

Has he been able to live off the money he made on The Hills and Princes of Malibu?

His step-father growing up was the very wealthy musician and music producer David Foster. Foster and Brody's mother are now divorced. But could Foster have given Brody money to live on all of these years?

Also, Brody's brother, Brandon Jenner, seems to never have worked a day in his life either.

by North Westreply 1107/28/2013

Why did he break up with Lauren? She obviously didnt like his attitude either.

by North Westreply 1307/28/2013

Brody was never on Laguna Beach - he hooked up with Lauren and then became a cast member of the Hills. He and Spencer (who was on his prince of beverly hills show) ended up falling out over shit spencer said about LC and Brody.

by North Westreply 1407/28/2013

I wonder how the Jenner/Kardashian kids get along with Linda Thompson, Brody's mom. Linda first arrived on the scene as Elvis' girlfriend decades ago and then, after marrying and having two kids with Bruce, she got married to David Foster, the douche writer of insipid love songs who appears on RHOBH as Yolanda's great love.

The rumor I heard was that Kris is fine with Bruce's cross-dressing but that Linda never was. She thought she would be when Bruce's first wife warned her about it. I could believe Bruce has his little escape pad stocked with his favorite panties and makeup. I think Brandon's right -- they don't share a room anymore.

If I were Brody, I'd feel the same way about Kris. Ugh. But he's an entitled little prick, isn't he? He needs to do something with his life.

by North Westreply 1507/28/2013

Do you really watch these trashy reality shows? How embarrassing!

by North Westreply 1607/28/2013

Brandon is a do-nothing leech, just like his brother Brody is.

Brandon's music (and wife's) is absurdly terrible.

Neither Brandon nor Brody do anything but loaf around with their lives.

Who supports them financially I cannot figure out.

Brandon tries to emulate his former step-father David Foster as being a music producer - what a fake do-nothing Brandon is.

Brandon and Brody should both get jobs and act like adults.

by North Westreply 1807/28/2013

I don't think they're qualified for any jobs. They have no work experience. Did either of them get a college education?

by North Westreply 1907/29/2013

Years ago there was a reality show on Fox featuring Brody and Brandon sponging off David Foster. It was supposed to be a Paris and Nicole-type thing, showing how spoiled they were and how exasperated step-dad Foster was with their boys-will-be-boys antics. Not sure if it lasted a full season.

by North Westreply 2107/29/2013

Brandon Jenner is hot as hell.

by North Westreply 2207/29/2013

People like this don't have to work. Hard work is a puritanical and common concept. The scions and heirs of the elite don't "work" in the sense that your middle class bourgeois mind thinks is acceptable.

They do things like "run" handbag lines or invest in their friends' nightclubs but you're not going to see the Brody Jenners or Rob Kardashians of the world actually working as a lawyer or an accountant.

by North Westreply 2307/29/2013

There are some wealthy offspring who actually do chose to go to school, get real degrees and work real jobs (lined up for them by their family connections of course, but still).

However, yes, a lot are just lazy who go from one "enterprise" to the next without really working.

It is all about how they are raised. If you raise a spoiled brat you raise a spoiled brat.

by North Westreply 2407/29/2013

Brody proved that he has zero charisma when he starred on the MTV show "Be My New Best Friend." There will be no TV hosting in his future.

by North Westreply 2507/29/2013

What is interesting is that Kim always tried to make it seem like Kris got along well with Bruce's kids from previous marriages.

by North Westreply 2607/29/2013

He is just a handsome, rich kid with a regular "bro-ish" type personality. He can't carry a show on his own. He was basically just added to the Kardashian show to bring a hunk element since Rob let his looks go. The teen girls need eye candy to drool over.

by North Westreply 2707/29/2013

R21, have you read this thread at all?

It was 'Princes of Malibu' and it has been mentioned in this thread a couple of times.

by North Westreply 2807/29/2013

R20, Brody does not seem to have the self-confidence or presence to do a hosting job.

He is 30 yet dresses like a 15 year old.

by North Westreply 2907/29/2013

But where does money come from that has supported Brody and Brandon all through their 20's and now 30's?

David Foster was only their step-father for a while. Step-fathers do not automatically set up trust funds for step-children.

Brody and Brandon's mother, Linda Thompson, most likely has quite a bit of money from her divorce from David Foster - but mothers do not automatically set up trust funds for two male children who should learn how to acquire job skills and learn how to make their own way in the world of making a living.

Could Bruce Jenner who is Brody and Brandon's biological father have set up trust funds for Brody and Brandon? It is not likely since Bruce pretty much ignored Brody and Brandon as they were growing up and only saw them very sporadically.

I think it's a shame that Bruce Jenner does not promote going to college for any of his children. Bruce does not encourage Kendall and Kylie to go to college nor did he promote Brody and Brandon going to college. (not sure about Bruce's 2 kids from his first wife)

by North Westreply 3007/29/2013

Linda Thompson co-wrote songs with David and made some money there combined with the divorce settlement she later received from David. I think David might have set up Brody and Brandon with trust funds. Only two episodes of Princes of Malibu aired on FOX. I remember in those episodes, it was heavily implied that David did view Brandon and Brody as sons.

by North Westreply 3107/30/2013

I think Brody will grow up and contribute but is still working through being abandoned by his father and he is growing up before our eyes on the Kardashian show-He is on point and extemely well spoken.

by North Westreply 3207/30/2013

r30, I don't think any of the Kardashian/Jenner kids could feasibly go to college and have a normal experience. They would be mercilessly teased. There was an episode where Kendall and Kylie were literally crying in their mother's car begging to be homeschooled. Obviously they were taunted everyday by jealous girls. Girls are notoriously cruel when it comes to things like this.

None of these people want to work a regular job. Kris Jenner and Linda Foster have instilled "Hollywood values" on their kids by making them want fame rather than normality. They live through their kids. They believe that fame can then translate to having a career which it kind of does nowadays. Kim has made an empire just by being famous. All of Kim's sisters see this and want to emulate that. If Kim can do it, so can they.

Linda has been seen on several of these reality shows over the years too like "The Hills" and the "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". She's not above it all either.

by North Westreply 3307/30/2013

I don't understand I thought all these kids went to some BHHS where they were all kids of famous people?

R29 so true...You ever see Rob Dyrdek?? 39 and still dressing like a skater boy.

I wonder how it works with the Khardashians being so friendly with Joe Francis and Brody hating him (he threw a drink on Brody's then Gf Jade and ran like a bitch from Brody..).

by North Westreply 3407/30/2013

R32, you are way off base.

by North Westreply 3507/30/2013

I'm jealous. I wish I had wealthy famous parents, never have to work a real job, just dabble in things, maybe get set up in my own clothing line, and be set for life. Real life as an adult sucks...who wouldn't trade with one of these entitled kids who are famous just for being famous? Yes, I know that that life presents its own set of problems, but I'd imagine those problems are miniscule compared with the problems of being poor.

by North Westreply 3607/30/2013

he has a warm, hairy, moist, salty and inviting anus

by North Westreply 3707/30/2013

I wonder whatever happened to Spencer Pratt.

by North Westreply 3807/30/2013

Spencer was completing a bachelor's degree in political science at UCLA or USC a year ago.

He is probably done with the degree now.

He and wife spent about $10 million dollars and were broke.

Not sure how they now have money to live on.

They were living in a house owned by Spencer's parents.

I'm sure if you google him in Google News you could find an update.

by North Westreply 3907/30/2013

It's sad to see the 2 young Jenner sisters already following in the do-nothing footsteps of the rest of the family. They are "home schooled" and their mom books them various jobs. I do think Kim is a hard working ho. Granted, she's a superficial gold-digging ho, but she has a work ethic.

by North Westreply 4007/30/2013

[quote]Must EVERY good looking guy in the biz be gay?

Welcome to DataLounge.

by North Westreply 4107/30/2013

They place zero value on developing one's intellect, books, reading, and being well-informed.

Rob graduated with a bachelor's degree in business from USC, but it hardly shows. He dresses like a 15 year old and behaves like a moron.

Kourtney attended a university in Texas (not sure if she attended for one year or three years) She could develop her intellect if given the right environment, but it seems too late for her to have incentive to do so.

by North Westreply 4207/30/2013

I'm pretty sure Bruce Jenner graduated from a university. (I will check) I wish he could direct the two youngest daughters - ages 16 and 17 - to develop their intellect, develop a love of learning, learn to enjoy books and reading, and learn to be well-informed about issues in the U.S. and world.

Bruce is way too passive.

by North Westreply 4307/30/2013

Bruce Jenner went to Graceland College (not Graceland University) in Iowa.

by North Westreply 4407/30/2013

Bruce Jenner was a pretty handsome guy, once upon a time. WTF was he thinking, getting all of that hideous work done? He looks like a dykey lady golfer now.

by North Westreply 4507/30/2013

First of all, get rid of the pissy ear rings. Dainty diamond studs scream tranny.

Get a mature, manly hair cut and stop coloring it burnt orange. Dress age appropriate.

And also, a poster on another gay site claims first hand knowledge, not that that means shit, but stud muffin Brody enjoys a spring Ungaro frock from time to time.

by North Westreply 4607/30/2013

Who's the actor who plays Brody Jenner?

He's too much of a cartoon to be believable as human being.

by North Westreply 4707/31/2013

Brody Jenner needs to be the new face for ray-ban sun-glasses

by North Westreply 4807/31/2013

Bruce Jenner's hair covers his scars, right?

by North Westreply 4907/31/2013

Well, if Brody is broke he can come live with me as houseboy. He must promise not to be a whiny bitch though. Im thinking he

Were Stephen Colletti and Brody ever friends? Stephen is now a working actor.

by North Westreply 5007/31/2013

He is so terribly handsome and sexy. I pine and long for him in the quiet, cool mid-night hours. Wondering. Waiting. To justify my love. And yet he gives me no indication of interest. My heart aches.

by North Westreply 5107/31/2013

Bump for the Brody love. Is he cut or uncut? Momma wants to know.

by North Westreply 5208/01/2013

Brody without even trying has become the STAR of the Kardashians--

by North Westreply 5308/05/2013

I cannot imagine why the mother will not let the Jenner guy build a golf green at the house unless she would rather him leave all day and go to the Club- we know its not the money or lack of grass? Kris Jenner is coming off like a no fun control freak

by North Westreply 5408/05/2013

I thought Brody was buttering up Kris Jenner in last night's episode - most likely in the hope that he can gain a good deal of money out of Kris' connections and many avenues of show business - or maybe he thinks by buttering up Kris Jenner he can inherit more money when his father, Bruce Jenner, dies.

I say this because I cannot believe that Brody was being sincere when he was praising Kris. He was giving her compliments. He said she is a GREAT mother and other praise. I just don't believe that he actually believes this. He also said she is a GREAT person.

Brody is out to get something.

by North Westreply 5508/05/2013

As always, the stupid kills the sexy.

No thanks, Brody.

by North Westreply 5608/05/2013

The good looking blonde wife of Brandon Jenner who was on the Greece trip with the whole family could NOT stop posing for the camera at every opportunity.

You could tell she was always calculating how she would look on camera and was FOREVER fluffing her hair up and rearranging it with her hand and acting contrived.

She really comes across as an insipid personality with her little girl baby voice.

by North Westreply 5708/05/2013

[quote] Were Stephen Colletti and Brody ever friends? Stephen is now a working actor.

I don't think Stephen and Brody were ever friends. Stephen was only on Laguna Beach and he never appeared on The Hills.

by North Westreply 5808/05/2013

What type of acting jobs is Stephen Colletti getting?

by North Westreply 5908/05/2013

r55 - Reality shows are scripted. Brody's just performing. He probably needs the money. Kris is a producer of the show; she can have him say or do whatever she wants.

by North Westreply 6008/05/2013

[quote]Reality shows are scripted. Brody's just performing.

He's not that good of an actor.

Trust us, we know.

by North Westreply 6108/05/2013

[quote]The good looking blonde wife of Brandon Jenner who was on the Greece trip with the whole family could NOT stop posing for the camera at every opportunity.

This was her big moment. She is stunning though.

by North Westreply 6208/05/2013

Yes, it's pretty suspicious (not really) that Bruce's sons are now part of the storyline of the show. Its not like the Kardashians didn't have enough going on. I think the producers are setting the stage for Kris and Bruce's eventual divorce. They will have two sides of the family set up for all the drama, and the show will continue for many more seasons.

Its pretty sad if Brody is kissing Kris's ass even though he hates her. He's extremely handsome, its not like he can't get opportunities that aren't manufactured by her.

by North Westreply 6308/05/2013

R63, what opportunities would those be for Brody?

He has zero skills and seemingly has never had a job in his life beyond appearing on The Hills and two episodes of Princes of Malibu.

He is 30 years old, has never had a job, and has no job skills, training, or education.

by North Westreply 6408/05/2013

It is obvious that Brody has strong resentment toward Kris Jenner because he holds Kris responsible for the absence of his father, Bruce Jenner, from his life as he was growing up.

by North Westreply 6508/05/2013

I have been wondering for years when Brody would crash this show. He was having some minor reality show"success" on The Hills & dating starlets before Kim and the K's got famous, then he disappeared. He must have been pissed when the Kardashians blew up so big. Brody Jenner is the Ted McGinley of reality shows.

by North Westreply 6608/05/2013

Brody spent two years or so recently as boyfriend of Avril Lavigne (wealthy famous pop singer).

Their relationship ended a year or so ago, and Avril married someone else very recently.

Brody didn't date 'starlets'. His girlfriend before Avril Lavigne was Jade, a cheap uneducated former Playboy Bunny.

by North Westreply 6708/05/2013

I'd fuck Brody and he could fuck me. But there could be no talking involved. At all.

by North Westreply 6808/06/2013

Its all made up his resentment of Bruce not being there. Hell he has JENNER tatooed all over his body. Brody was brought on to take the heat off Kim not being around and to create drama for Kris, because of her talk show.

by North Westreply 6908/06/2013

Why are reality shows scripted? I've never understood this. Just have Brody go to a club every night and call it a day.

by North Westreply 7008/06/2013

No, Brody has real resentment for not having much of a relationship with Bruce while growing up and until age 29 or 30.

by North Westreply 7108/06/2013

brody needs a sunglass endorsement e.g rayban dolce etc and also a speedo ad--

by North Westreply 7208/06/2013

Ashley Hamilton is Brody Jenner in 10 years.

by North Westreply 7308/06/2013

On a past episode, Kim asked Brody if he found it ironic that his mother dated Elvis and her father dated Priscilla.

by North Westreply 7408/06/2013

I like Brody. He has a reputation for being a douche, but I don't see it. *shrug*

I remember when he did that BROMANCE show like 5 years ago, where he was looking for a new pal to add to his entourage. He got a motley crew of contestants, e.g. the fratboy, the hippie, the gay guy). I'd never watched THE HILLS or anything, but on a whim I decided to watch BROMANCE. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Brody was pretty cool and affable. The contestants were a riot. For the most part, they all got along. It's funny, you put several women in a house and the knives are out; you put several men in the same situation and they're best friends. Someone once told me, "Men like their friends," implying that women are always suspicious of other women and won't let their guard down.

Anyhoo, the only two players that caused drama were the gay guy and the token black guy. The gay guy (who was very effete, go figure) decided to leave after the first episode because he couldn't relate to the other guys and said it wasn't the show he'd signed up for. He originally thought he was going to meet Lauren Conrad (his idol) and that he'd be able to hang with her. I was like, seriously? You're living in a house of hot straight men, including Brody, and you're gonna leave 'cause some chick isn't there?! Sucks for him that Lauren ended up coming on as a guest later on in the season when the guys competed to go on a date with her.

As for the token black guy, he was very pugnacious and combative. He was always starting fights. So much drama. But the other guys were pretty cool and laid back.

by North Westreply 7508/06/2013

Their problems go deeper than Brody resenting Kris about Bruce's attention. Throughout the various shows, Kris has happily pumped out her own sows while showing supreme disinterest in Bruce's sons.

If they're on the show now, it's strictly for dramatic purposes.

by North Westreply 7608/06/2013

I think everybody is really trying but keep your enemies close and put them on the payroll does not hurt.

by North Westreply 7708/07/2013

Is Kris the "momager" to Brody and Brandon? Or only to the kids that she herself pumped out?

by North Westreply 7808/07/2013

Shoot me for knowing this, but the Jenner girls wanted to be homeschooled because they said they could not keep up with school work and their work committments (modeling and their job as teen correspondents for 17 magazine). They definitely did not mention getting bullied. I would be willing to be they are extremely popular at their school. If anything it seemed to set the stage as to why their schooling would be going out the window. It is surprising that someone as goal oriented as Bruce would not think college was important, especially since they have so much money the girls could study whatever they wanted and not have to worry about securing a job.

by North Westreply 7908/07/2013

My recollection is that Brody's mother and stepdad(s) were not too keen on Bruce. Bruce never seemed very interested in parenting much either. Add that Kris clearly got the evil stepmom vibe from Brody (he said so) and having her own brood to deal with, she probably reached the limit of her patience with it pretty quickly.

She's no angel, or nor does she appear to care much for Bruce, but she seems to be a pretty good mom.

by North Westreply 8008/07/2013

Bruce and Kris have been married over 20 years. I wonder why he chose to stay with her- how much worse could his other wives been?

by North Westreply 8108/07/2013

Wasn't the whole set up of Princes that Brandon and Brody were completely spoiled by Linda, that David was trying make them into decent adults (and failing)? Foster filed for divorce the day after the debut so I am sure it was part of the problem.

by North Westreply 8208/07/2013

bruce married kris in 1991 and three years later in june of 1994 kris bff nicole was murdered.Then Robert the ex defended OJ. This puts Brody around 8 or 9 at the time. My guess is all hell was breaking loose around that time and I wonder if Hollywood somewhat blacklisted kris just by assocation to the ex . I am glad Brody was kept away from the horror that was probably going down. Great Job Linda-Brody and Brandon are Great Guys.

by North Westreply 8308/07/2013

Rob the ex's involvement was much dirtier than being a defense attorney of OJ. He was a non-practicing attorney at the time and was added to OJ's defense team solely to keep him from having to testify. He was the friend OJ called after shit went down and may have helped dispose of the murder weapon. Kris distanced herself and even testified against ON, but The Kardashians are still low down dirty filth.

by North Westreply 8408/07/2013

R80, what makes Kris Jenner a "pretty good mom" in your eyes?

I do not consider her a good mother.

By the mere fact alone that she does not encourage Kylie and Kendall to go to college makes her a poor mother in my estimation.

Nor does Kris Jenner encourage any life of the mind or intellectual development in her children through reading books and newspapers and having intellectual interests of any sort.

by North Westreply 8508/07/2013

R78, one episode of the Kardashian reality show on E! channel last season showed Bruce trying to get Kris to be the manager of Brandon and wife.

It turned out that Brandon did not want Kris as his manager and Brandon made that very clear.

by North Westreply 8608/07/2013

Bruce also has two older children by his first wife - these two older children are in their 30's or 40's.

The oldest son was shown for a minute on an episode a couple of seasons ago when Bruce stopped by to say hello.

It seems that Bruce has little to do with those two oldest kids by his first wife.

by North Westreply 8708/07/2013

Brody Jenner seems to have the moral fiber to escape from anything Kardashian unscathed. He seems to have the capacity to make something of himself.

by North Westreply 8808/07/2013

R88, what exactly will he be "making of himself"?

He is 30 and has done nothing (or much of anything) to make anything of himself so far.

And his brother, Brandon, is a phony ridiculous 'music producer' trying to emulate his former step-father, David Foster.

Brandon has a music studio with all the expensive music producing equipment, and makes ridiculous sounding music with his wife.

Brandon seems like a faux do-nothing phony trust fund person.

I like Brody and Brandon, but I do not see that they are anything but lazy do-nothing trust fund kids.

by North Westreply 8908/07/2013

[quote] Bruce and Kris have been married over 20 years. I wonder why he chose to stay with her- how much worse could his other wives been?

Bruce left his first wife Chrystie Crownover for Linda Thompson. There are articles from the 70s that describe Chrystie as a supportive person. She worked as a flight attendant to support Bruce during college and during his Olympic training days. Chrystie still lives in L.A. and has an interior design business. I think Linda and Kris are in the same gold digger league.

by North Westreply 9008/07/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by North Westreply 9108/07/2013

r89 I like Brody too, but he is coming off very bitter and unforgiving on the show though. He is probably more lost than anyone knows, he's 30 and has wasted his 20s on semi-successful reality TV.

Brody will probably end up as a stud 4 hire again to an A-list female celeb, but this time it'll stick and he will get married and have kids. It's his calling. Some guys just have their great looks and great dick to offer to the world. The universe works it out like that somehow. And he'll be a great dad because he won't want to be like Bruce was to him.

by North Westreply 9208/07/2013

R92, how come Brody refers to his dad as "Bruce"? That's kinda odd.

by North Westreply 9308/07/2013

A good number of adults call their parents by their first names.

Bruce was never a father to Brody while he was growing up and not a father to him in his 20's.

So he calls him Bruce instead of Dad.

Nothing mysterious or odd at all in doing that.

by North Westreply 9508/07/2013

Khloe always calls her mom Kris.

by North Westreply 9608/07/2013

R86 Kris made it quite clear she wanted nothing to do with Brandon.

by North Westreply 9708/07/2013

[quote]“Kris wouldn’t let Bruce spend time with Brody and Brandon when they were young because it would be time kept away from her, and when Kris became pregnant with Kendall and Kylie, the boys hardly ever saw their father. Kris is very persistent and used to getting what she wants, and Brody and Brandon suffered because of it.”

I have zero sympathy. I'm sure Kris Jenner is a fucking piece of work, but there are hundreds of millions of people who are born into equally awkward/strained family situations (if not much, MUCH worse, in MANY cases), and guess what - their families are fucking penniless to boot! I'm not going to feel bad for some guy who was born with a platinum spoon in his mouth (I don't think "silver spoon" even applies to the level of financial privilege we're talking about here) because he thinks his stepmommy was mean to him. Fuck that.

by North Westreply 9808/07/2013

R_84 has the straight story on Bobby Kardashian vis a vis OJ Simpson. I always cringe when someone says that BK was part of OJ's Dream Team. Def not!

by North Westreply 9908/08/2013

"Bobby Kardashian" owed OJ big time for drugs and protection from organized crime.

by North Westreply 10008/08/2013

It was weird when Rob Jr (now age 26 or so) announced at the dinner table full of his family that he had never had a male role model while growing up and he wished he had had a male role model while growing up.

Bruce Jenner was sitting right there at the dinner table, and Bruce had been Rob's step-father the whole time Rob Jr was growing up.

by North Westreply 10108/08/2013

R98, Brody and Brandson actually grew up with the very wealthy musician and music producer, David Foster, as their step-father.

by North Westreply 10208/08/2013

sorry, Brandon

by North Westreply 10308/08/2013

Rob Jr. has also said his older stepbrothers were kind of assholes to him when they were kids. He was excited to have brothers but they picked on him, the typical stuff. I don't know, step families are always fucked up.

by North Westreply 10408/08/2013

Step families are definitely fucked up.

by North Westreply 10508/08/2013

I enjoyed the dig Scott Dipstick made on an episode at Bruce . . . when he said aloud that he didn't consider Bruce to be son Mason's grandfather.

by North Westreply 10608/08/2013

Bruce sold insurance at night and his wife was a stew because Olympians could not receive any money for their athletic work at that time. Once he got the gold, he ran to the cash. Hard to blame him since the torturous training schedule meant repeating would be pretty difficult in a 10 event sport. He was essentially poor til Wheaties came knocking.

His discussion with Phelps had do to with Michael winning a gold medal for each event while he had to have the best score combination of ten grueling events to win ONE gold. Worth arguing about and it does not belittle Phelps.

by North Westreply 10708/08/2013

r104, Rob was just jealous because he was attracted to them, and they spurned his advances.

by North Westreply 10808/08/2013

I'm guessing that Bruce is very different when the cameras aren't around. Is he a prick? Aloof and standoffish? There's something going on there. He certainly isn't cuddly based on how his kids interact with him.

by North Westreply 10908/08/2013

[quote] I always cringe when someone says that BK was part of OJ's Dream Team. Def not!

I do too. Karma paid back Bob several years after the trial with cancer. It was funny a couple of years back when the Kardashian daughters were in a rage because of Casey Anthony's acquittal.

by North Westreply 11008/08/2013

Even more recently, R110, Kim (I think it was) tweeted about the "miscarriage of justice" regarding the Trayvon Martin case after George Zimmerman was acquitted.

by North Westreply 11108/08/2013

who are Brody's Best top 3 best buds? I wonder what he and all those hot surfers are talking about huddled up in a circle out there in the water waiting on a wave?

by North Westreply 11208/08/2013

Well 110/111 I think you have to separate those kids supporting their father from supporting OJ. They believed their father because they loved and revered him so they supported what he was doing and believed it was the right thing. They were teenagers all they had to go on was trusting their dad. Not right to hold them to grown up standards.

Their mother on the other hand was not in support of Robert being on OJ's team because Nicole was her good friend and she probably knew too well the dark side of OJ.

by North Westreply 11308/08/2013

Do you think any of the stuff about Khloe is true like she's banging on hotel room doors where Lamar is holed up with another woman ?

by North Westreply 11408/08/2013

Lamar is so deeply unattractive that I do not understand how he finds women to sleep with him.

His personal habits are gross and disgusting, and his face and head are not attractive, and he seems emotionally immature. His face is ugly and he has a pointed head.

by North Westreply 11508/08/2013

I agree, Lamar is not that attractive but he looks really good in clothes.

by North Westreply 11608/08/2013

Lamar must be HUGE

by North Westreply 11708/08/2013

A lot of bad looking athletes get attention from women simply for money purposes. Khole and Lamar will eventually divorce and she won't be able to find another athelete husband.

by North Westreply 11808/09/2013

Dating a pro athlete (especially football and basketball) is like dating a rock star. Do you think Steven Tyler would get so many chicks if he weren't a famous rocker?

A couple years ago there was a commercial (I forget for what) and it featured Tyler walking into a restaurant and all the model-looking young women going gaga over him. I was, like, seriously? Dude's fugly!

by North Westreply 11908/09/2013

I was a little shocked at how Brody told Kris to her face that she values material things over her children's happiness, and that she only cared about the kids she birthed through her vagina. He really put the claws in there. Whatever she values, she has concocted a fabulous life her entire family.

I think he the root of his attitude is jealously of how Kris turned rags to riches off a sex tape, while his own mom did nothing but bad mouth Kris and offered Brody nothing. Brody, it's time to grow up. Not everyone is going to make a mint off their sister's vagine. The Kardashians got lucky.

by North Westreply 12008/09/2013

R120, concocted a "fabulous life for her entire family"?

You consider the lives they lead to be fabulous lives just because they have material goods, material wealth, and get to travel? And they do not have to work much?

Kourtney does not seem happy. She freequently has a dour sour sorrowful look on her face and looks older than her years because of it.

Khloe is probably not happy. Considering her husband.

Bruce seems left out, ignored, and unhappy.

Kendall, the 17 yr old, doesn't seem happy.

Rob Jr is very unhappy in a myriad of ways.

by North Westreply 12108/09/2013

[quote]You consider the lives they lead to be fabulous lives just because they have material goods, material wealth, and get to travel? And they do not have to work much

Hell yes!! Sounds good to me!

by North Westreply 12208/09/2013

Yes, but quite a few of the family members are not happy nor content.

by North Westreply 12308/09/2013

I wonder if Brody and Rob K. Jr. have ever "messed around" while growing up?

by North Westreply 12408/09/2013

[quote]Lamar is so deeply unattractive that I do not understand how he finds women to sleep with him.

Wow you don't get the whole fame and money and power syndrome do ya? You think Trump got his wife Malaria with his looks? Or Rupert Murdoch or Kissinger or.....

by North Westreply 12508/09/2013

Kim has never had a relationship of any longevity with a quality person.

(except maybe the 3 yrs with Reggie Bush who is quite good looking but I have no idea what his personality is like)

The men she has been with (except Reggie) are not even good looking nor quality and many are below average. Most are black and not good looking nor has she stayed together with them.

by North Westreply 12608/09/2013

r126 - Are you an Aspie?

by North Westreply 12708/10/2013

I dont know how Bruce Jenner has produced such good looking kids. Brody is beautiful. He seems like he has a brain, so I wonder why he doesn't do something with his life. However, I do know men who come from wealthy families and many go in one of two direction, family business or do nothing like Brody.

by North Westreply 12808/18/2013

I know that cunt Brody is thrilled that Bruce is separated from Kris.

by North Westreply 12910/08/2013

I wonder how the Brodster feels about Dad cutting it off.

by North Westreply 13001/31/2015

Brody and Kris' conflict now makes more sense. I still think Brody knows something about Kris that no one else does though. He seemed displeased with her.

by North Westreply 13104/25/2015

Do you talk like that in public, R130?

"The Brodster." Please.

by North Westreply 13204/25/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!