Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New Timberlake movie, RUNNER RUNNER, looks awful

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 6109/22/2013

Does Ben Affleck assfuck him in it? I'd pay to see that.

by Anonymousreply 107/25/2013

If Timberlake is in it, how can it NOT be awful?

by Anonymousreply 207/25/2013

He tries hard doesn't he? Pretending to be a soul R&B singer and thinking that he can actually act. I wish I had had his self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 307/25/2013

I wonder what hair relaxer he uses to straighten his hair?

by Anonymousreply 407/25/2013

Well, let's just see how the critics like it before rushing to condemn it.

Remember, he co-starred in the Best Picture nominated Social Network, and he's co-starring in another likely Best Picture nominated Cohen brothers film.

by Anonymousreply 507/25/2013

And Friends With Benefits was decently received by critics, as well.

by Anonymousreply 607/25/2013

No matter what movie he is in he is awful.

by Anonymousreply 707/25/2013

R5 / R6 are you really one of those idiots who lets the critics decide what is and is not good? I don't give a fuck if they give Timberfake praise in every movie-I think he sucks ass as an actor.

How low has Affleck fallen to not have top billing in a film with Timberfake? Seriously, who does that guy know? How is he rated as above Affleck? I'm not even a fan of Ben but he's a true actor.

Timberfake really is the male version of Vadge.

It's unfortunate Anthony Mackie had to be involved in this mess.

The movie of course looks awful but with Timberfake as the protagonist, I'm sure it will be well-received by middle America and wiggers everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 807/25/2013

[quote]he co-starred in the Best Picture nominated Social Network

Yes, and was, by far, the weakest actor in the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 907/25/2013

[quote] I'm not even a fan of Ben but he's a true actor.

No, Affleck is a good director, but he's always been a shitty actor.

Even rat-face Timberpussy is better than him.

by Anonymousreply 1007/25/2013

He was good in Alpha Dogs.

by Anonymousreply 1107/25/2013

The only thing he was ever convincing as was a member of The Mickey Mouse Club.

by Anonymousreply 1207/25/2013

Based on this; yes, he is awful. But he's getting the juicy parts, like some others who baffle us.

by Anonymousreply 1307/25/2013

Ugh, I cannot stand him when he hosts SNL. So full of himself.

by Anonymousreply 1407/25/2013

He's not good looking, he's not a good actor, he's not funny, he's not a good singer, really he's just so damn mediocre. No wonder middle America loves him.

by Anonymousreply 1507/25/2013

[quote]The only thing he was ever convincing as was a member of The Mickey Mouse Club.

No, he sucked in that as well.

by Anonymousreply 1607/25/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1707/25/2013

Even Beyonce learned that she should stick with mediocre pop music and not pretend that she's an actress. When your ego manages to dwarf hers, that speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 1807/25/2013

Not only that R17, it's like you can see the wheels turning as he tries to "act" or more likely he's trying to remember how is acting teacher told him to do it.

by Anonymousreply 1907/25/2013

R15, who are some better male singers of Justin's contemporaries?

by Anonymousreply 2007/25/2013

R20 really? Usher has the vocal and dancing talent that Timberfake would have killed for. He's also better looking and has a better body. He is an egomaniac as well but at least he's got talent.

Bruno Mars is also a much better singer than Timberfake and has a much better face to match.

Thicke is a decent singer and certainly better than Timberfake.

Ne-Yo is even a better singer than Timberfake.

Need I go on?

by Anonymousreply 2107/25/2013

I'm neutral on Timberlake and Ben, but that clip looked really really dreadful for everyone involved.

Did Justin borrow Ben's hair for this movie?

And Mia Farrow's voice?

by Anonymousreply 2207/25/2013

Calling him "Timberfake" just makes you look stupid, R21. IT's like when people use "gay agenda" or "activist judge" in a diatribe-it makes everything else you say pointless.

by Anonymousreply 2307/25/2013

Was Timberlake doing helium shots before each take?

by Anonymousreply 2407/25/2013

OP, you insane. This looks like a terrific movie and I can't wait to see it.

by Anonymousreply 2507/25/2013

R23 only to sensitive prudes like you. Many music fans who dislike TimberFAKE call him that.

by Anonymousreply 2607/25/2013

I was bored just watching the trailer when I went to the movie the other day--I can't imagine sitting through 2 hours of that.

by Anonymousreply 2707/26/2013

Timberlake always has tons of haters hanging around his heels, I am not one. I've liked the guy his whole career and continue to root for him. He looks like shit now but I'd still give him the fuck of his life if I ever got the chance.

But his acting is terrible! He's great at physical stuff but when he has to deliver lines or do dialogue, it's cringeworthy. I've wondered how he keep getting these roles. He doesn't bring in crowds or even much media attention anymore, so that can't explain it.

Apparently he let Mike Myers fuck him for a year (or long enough to fall for him) for two of his roles. Who is he giving it up to for the rest of his roles? Clint Eastwood for that baseball movie, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 2807/26/2013

Mike Myers?

by Anonymousreply 2907/26/2013

Does he shit his pants in the film?

by Anonymousreply 3007/26/2013

Would pay to see that too!

by Anonymousreply 3107/26/2013

R28 he has many haters because despite being only a mediocre talent and having mediocre looks, he has an entitled, cuntish attitude and has things handed to him on a silver platter repeatedly. There are so many other male entertainers who are more deserving than this fool.

by Anonymousreply 3207/26/2013

r32, I'm not so sure things were handed to him on a silver platter. Don't forget that Timberlake himself was handed on a silver platter to Lou Pearlman at the age of 14. I suspect he's done some hard time to achieve all his wealth and fame.

by Anonymousreply 3307/26/2013

So what, R26? Than these "many music fans" also come off like people with the intelligence of the local schoolyard bully. I guess you're in good company.

by Anonymousreply 3407/26/2013

R34 = Alexis from rhoc

by Anonymousreply 3507/26/2013

FutureSex/LoveSounds is still the most imitated current pop album.

by Anonymousreply 3607/26/2013

Yeah right R36. Timberlame owes his entire solo career to Timbaland. Without Timbaland producing his music, Justin would probably be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars. There is nothing unique or special about him. Miguel and Maxwell are far more talented than this poser. Even Justin Beiber has more talent than him and is a better singer who plays different instruments. If Timbaland produced Beiber, he would have a string of hits too.

by Anonymousreply 3707/26/2013

I want to know who you trolls are that dog Justin all over the web. You find every random thread that mentions him and pile in with the same packaged talking points to bash him and discredit his work as an artist. Many of the complaints seem to hint that there's something vaguely racist about his existence.

Are you Robin Thicke's PR trolls? Kanye's? Who else is trying to go toe-to-toe with Timberlake in the pop arena?

by Anonymousreply 3807/26/2013

Maxwell is fantastic, and has never had the mainstream attention his talent deserves. I'm white, and let me tell you, if Maxwell was a white man with that sound and those songs he would be the biggest male star in pop music.

by Anonymousreply 3907/26/2013

Justin Timberlake is a fantastic actor! He looks like a natural on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 4007/26/2013

No R38, not Robin Thicke PR trolls,but some of us recognize that Timberlake is a overrated poser and culture vulture of black music. He ain't authentic. Its all smoke and mirrors. Take away the autotunes and Timbaland's funky beats and you got Vanilla Ice.

by Anonymousreply 4107/26/2013

It is only when I see (or hear) Timberlake try to act in a drama that I start to believe the rumors that he is really gay.

by Anonymousreply 4207/26/2013

wow the Timberfake troll supporters are all butt hurt when we tell the truth about him. How sad. He's nothing more than a lucky, overrated, producer-made poser. There are so many guys who are more talented and better looking than him both in hollywood and who are trying to get into hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 4307/26/2013

Timberlake is OK (sometimes better) when he's in a supporting role and doesn't have to carry a film (as in ALPHA DOG and SOCIAL NETWORK)and doing SNL sketches.

But he has to carry this film and it's obvious from the trailer that he's too much of a lightweight to pull that off. He lacks the kind of presence and emotional depth needed to be a film star. His last attempt at a starring role (that sci-fi film IN TIME) flopped badly.

Affleck is a solid actor in the right kind of role and he looks like he's having a good time playing the heavy in this film, but he blows Timberlake off the screen when the two of them are together.

If Timberlake really want to be an actor, he should start with some major vocal training so that he can add some badly needed weight to his line delivery.

by Anonymousreply 4407/26/2013

The only reason Timberlake is successful is because of Timbaland, and that fact that most of NSYNC were complete trolls so he stood out a bit.

by Anonymousreply 4507/26/2013

You all are more jealous than Natalie, the time Tootie beat her out for a part in South Pacific.

by Anonymousreply 4607/26/2013

He's got this naturally whiny ass voice. Really unsexy and unpleasant on the ears.

by Anonymousreply 4707/26/2013

I liked him in FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, that's it. Otherwise he's been pretty mediocre. He's not a triple threat.

by Anonymousreply 4807/26/2013

Did someone say there's a movie out about two runners?

by Anonymousreply 4907/26/2013

Where did the movie stars go? Is this the best we can do?

Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 5007/26/2013

I'm actually looking forward to this coming out just because I want to see what middle America's and the wiggers' reactions will be to it. Will they stan for their man and make this movie a hit or will they pay him dust and make it flop?

by Anonymousreply 5107/26/2013

R51, wtf are you on about. Most of Timberlake's movies flop. There's no surprise or drama to it.

by Anonymousreply 5207/27/2013

R52 but but but this is a new Timberfake! His status is elevated to starring role. Surely the public won't abandon him?

by Anonymousreply 5307/27/2013

R38 knock it off with the paranoia, it's nagl.

r28 basically admits to being an N'SYNC fan. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 5407/27/2013

Point Break without shirtless volleyball.

by Anonymousreply 5507/27/2013

[quote]If Timberlake really want to be an actor, he should start with some major vocal training so that he can add some badly needed weight to his line delivery.

I'll say.

by Anonymousreply 5609/19/2013

This thread sounds like it is infested with posters from ONTD.

by Anonymousreply 5709/19/2013

You infested 'mos just hate it because he didn't take off his shirt.

by Anonymousreply 5809/22/2013

Maxwell is a good producer/arranger. If only he could write a memorable song...

by Anonymousreply 5909/22/2013

I actually think the Timberlake hate is particularly vehement because he's so average-looking.

I only like his music because of Timbaland's work, but he doesn't make me angry. One would swear people were being forced to listen to/see him.

by Anonymousreply 6009/22/2013

Has it flopped yet?

by Anonymousreply 6109/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.