Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ann Coulter on Trayvon Martin's Parents: 'I Have Never Seen People Enjoying Their Child’s Death So Much'

Ann Coulter writes of Trayvon Martin's parents

Trayvon Martin's Parents are lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzies. I have never seen people enjoying their child's death so much.

To speak out using the fact they are parents of killed children. This is the left’s doctrine of infallibility. If they have a point to make about gun control, about how to handle stand your ground, how about sending in somebody we are allowed to respond to. No. No. No. We have to respond to someone who had a child die. Because then if we respond, oh you are questioning their authenticity.

Don’t use the fact that you lost a child as the basis for being able to talk about, while preventing people from responding. Let Joe Biden make the point. Let Bill Clinton make the point. Don’t put up someone I am not allowed to respond to without questioning the authenticity of their grief.

That is the point of liberal infallibility. Of putting up Trayvon Martin's parents, of putting out the mother, of putting out the father. No, no, no. You can’t respond. It’s their doctrine of infallibility. Have someone else make the argument then.

Democrats always try to “find the victims who agree with [them], and send out weeping parents to argue with the Republicans.”

by Anonymousreply 18001/11/2015

Ann Coulter needs to watch what she says or black folks will be checking her ass.

by Anonymousreply 107/25/2013

I wish the media would ignore her and Rush. I hate that they both make so much money off their garbage talk.

by Anonymousreply 307/25/2013

As apposed to what? Republicans do this all the time with their issues. The Papa John's Pizza guy? How can I argue with him about his own business?

Why don't THEY send in Majority Leader Eric Cantor to make their arguments about lower wages or why its not good for business to offer healthcare?

by Anonymousreply 407/25/2013

She says the same thing every time. She is disappointed her "Hallelujah" tweet did not get more attention after the verdict.

by Anonymousreply 507/25/2013

Really, r2? Everytime I see them they look like they are about to burst into tears.

No enjoyment at all, you disgusting troll.

by Anonymousreply 607/25/2013

Didn't she say the same thing about the Sandy Hook parents?

Like, word for word?

by Anonymousreply 707/25/2013

Yes, r7, and also about 9/11 widows.

She's a troll.

by Anonymousreply 807/25/2013

Why hasn't somebody punched her yet? All we've had in the last ten years were those guys with the lousy aim who tried to throw a shaving cream pie at her and missed.

by Anonymousreply 907/25/2013

Can any of us get our hands on some Polonium?

by Anonymousreply 1107/25/2013

Ann Coulter and people like her hate this because it calls them out on their own BS. If she had a reasonable point to make based on the merits, she should not be afraid to say them to the very people she has the issue with.

Instead, she uses insulting tag lines, talking points and diversion to direct questions. She knows it will look bad because it is bad.

She just wants to be a nasty twat without being called out on it.

by Anonymousreply 1207/25/2013

R10, too bad that's the only justice they've had so far.

by Anonymousreply 1307/25/2013

One of Ann's many problems is that she projects. Because she's a soulless narcissist and camera whore, she assumes everyone else is. She assumes that, like her, everyone loves being on TV. Maybe, just maybe, Trayvon's parents, who to me have behaved with incredible dignity, actually hate being on TV and are doing what they're doing because they are outraged at the great injustice done to their family.

That can't be possible, right? There is no racism and everyone wants to be on TV. Right?

by Anonymousreply 1407/25/2013

So what R10, 9/11 families got 2,000,000 for their losses. Dose that mean if you get money your grief or loss is any less?

by Anonymousreply 1607/25/2013

Your point, r10?

by Anonymousreply 1707/25/2013

I honestly think she's in on the joke.

by Anonymousreply 1807/25/2013

How shocking! What a provocateur!

Does she just cut and paste this article? 9/11 widows, Sandy Hook elementary school parents and now the Martins. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. It's too bad she won't be able to see how much people enjoy her death.

by Anonymousreply 1907/25/2013

The HOA paid Trayvon's parents in a lawsuit? Cry me a river. Most HOA's have liability insurance so its not a big deal.

If the HOA was really concerned, they should have not made him head of the crime watch. He already had a record. Prior to the indecent, he had been charged for resisting an arrest, a restraining order from his wife, and accused in a molestation case. 3 RED flags.

They gave him their official OK and referred to him in their HOA documents as the captain.

by Anonymousreply 2007/25/2013

Preach, r12.

by Anonymousreply 2107/25/2013

I'm sure Ann's mom would have enjoyed it a lot if Ann had died, considering what was going on between Miss Ann and her dad.

by Anonymousreply 2207/25/2013

She's so fucking full of shit. THEIR CHILD DIED. These are real consequences of a murder. I find it more authentic than having some politician who will never be in real danger under the Stand Your Ground laws going off on this issue.

People are welcome to defend Stand Your Ground, I haven't heard anyone use Trayvon's parents as an excuse to shut Republicans up. Least of all this snatch.

by Anonymousreply 2307/25/2013

Honestly, I don't believe R10 until someone posts a link. Because that sounds like bullshit to me.

by Anonymousreply 2407/25/2013

Well R24, as an HOA board member myself, you are supposed to check out who you hire. Zimmerman had a police record. They failed to do due diligence. This is usually rule number 1 for HOA before hiring anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2507/25/2013

They are the first people who have advocated for their murdered children or tried to set up some type of foundation. But they ARE black and that's what that old racist horse can't abide by.

by Anonymousreply 2607/25/2013

Ann Coulter is a hateful woman. How can she call herself conservative and act like this? Oh, wait...!!

by Anonymousreply 2707/25/2013

Well, she knows a thing or two about being desperate for attention, doesn't she?

by Anonymousreply 2807/25/2013

R29 that is Ann Coulter's whole point.

by Anonymousreply 3007/25/2013

Coulter is like the Westboro idiots.

by Anonymousreply 3107/25/2013

Ann says something inflammatory ? Must be ... every day .....

by Anonymousreply 3407/25/2013

When life gives you lemons . .

You suck on them and end up looking like Ann Coulter

by Anonymousreply 3507/25/2013

Further proof that conservatives lack empathy.

by Anonymousreply 3607/25/2013

When a person has so obviously lived her professional life by intentionally saying the most obnoxious, revolting and provocative things for the sheer joy and power of having them be repeated and discussed, there comes a point where one expects nightmarish comments to come out of her mouth, and so those comments stop being shocking, let alone nightmarish; the best thing is to simply ignore her.

by Anonymousreply 3707/25/2013

Wait until you pass, cunt. It'll be like a Greek wedding.

by Anonymousreply 3807/25/2013

Fox is going to use her as long as their audience wants her,obviously.

It's all these other "news" outlets that give her space that pisses me off.

When the media stops publishing the vile xenophobic things this creature says we'll be done with her.

I'm really surprised she doesn't have stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 3907/25/2013

I thought this was an Onion article because like R7/R8 said, she's said the same thing before.

Jesus, even her material has gotten cliched.

Go away, you old fool.

by Anonymousreply 4007/25/2013

Isn't she friends with Tavis Smiley? Surprised he hasn't called her out.

by Anonymousreply 4107/25/2013

R42--One of the few times in life where the phrase "eat shit and die" is appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 4307/25/2013

Could you clarify exactly who "these people" are, r42? We all know, but if the white cloak fits, you might as well wear it openly.

by Anonymousreply 4407/25/2013

R42 Yes, "those people" hate us so much that it wasn't until one of "those people" became president that a president supported gay marriage for the first time while in office.

And of course white people are known for embracing gays - just look at the almost all-white Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 4607/25/2013

She needs five thousand kicks to the cunt with combat boots.

by Anonymousreply 4807/25/2013

Blacks understand what we go through day by day, because of the racial situation. You can't say that blacks all hate us.

by Anonymousreply 4907/25/2013

Really, though, it's obvious that Coulter will never have children. Do you think she's bitter about it? Is that the reason she hates families and children so much?

by Anonymousreply 5007/25/2013

That's not true R47

by Anonymousreply 5107/25/2013

You can't talk to people like R47. He prefers conjecture to reality.

There's a political party which is almost entirely white that makes hatred of gays a cornerstone of their platform. The white president who preceded this black president wanted a constitutional amendment to essentially make hatred of gays "official." This was with the backing of his white VP who has a gay daughter and white "queer" who proactively fought for it.

But yeah, you keep attacking black people for those lily white states where they'd like nothing more than to see your gay ass banished given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 5207/25/2013

The Coultergiest got an extension on her 15 minutes but that's almost run out now.

She'll be gone soon, it's just not soon enough for sensible people.

by Anonymousreply 5307/25/2013

Sharpton and Jesse Jackson hate gays? Uh, no. You have your "men of God" mixed up.

You're the type of person who would jump for joy the moment Pat Robertson said we should merely isolate gays, not kill them.

You're the type of person who couldn't get your head as far up Cheney's ass as you wanted the moment that piece of shit came out for gay marriage when he had no fucking power and stood silent with that constitutional amendment when he DID have power.

Obama won his second term and yet he continues to speak about gay rights, so don't attempt to dismiss him just because you clearly hate black people. You magnify their power in fighting against gay rights and ignore that most of the people who stand in the way have always been white. Always.

That's your problem, not theirs.

by Anonymousreply 5807/25/2013

R57 - Are you Ann Coulter? This President, a black man, has done more for gay people than any President in the course of the country's history. He ended DADT allowing gay people to serve openly in the military. He came out for gay marriage, and instructed the DOJ not to defend DOMA. Without Obama, the Supreme Court would not have struck down DOMA.

by Anonymousreply 6107/25/2013

You're all such retards, falling for the same trolley again and again.

by Anonymousreply 6307/25/2013

Eat shit, R62. And stop spamming.

You are a racist nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 6407/25/2013

Yeah, and I'm Marie of Romania, R62.

by Anonymousreply 6507/25/2013

Sure, R62. Liberal Democrats usually say things like this:

[quote]I'm sick of Trayvon, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Let them all have Detroit and fend for themselves. They hate gays and I'm sick of supporting them.

Now I'm not a big fan of either Sharpton or Jackson, but I sure as hell know that they have been nothing short of staunch in their support for gay rights, yet you chose to lie. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 6807/25/2013

R66, have you actually been to Brooklyn?

Sashay down a street in a Russian or Italian neighborhood and see if you fare any better. Ignorance knows no one color.

by Anonymousreply 6907/25/2013

[quote] I'm really surprised she doesn't have stalkers.

She travels with bodyguards 24/7

by Anonymousreply 7007/25/2013

Trayvon Martin hates gays? That's quite the trick from the grave. But I do thank the stars that he isn't around anymore to push the anti-gay black agenda of DOMA, sodomy laws, Prop. 8, the numerous successful and lavishly funded campaigns opposing marriage equality in a variety of states . . . Oh, yeah. That would be the white agenda. Nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 7207/25/2013

He probably, like most kids nowadays feared child molesters which is what Zimmerman seemed to be, creeping up on him on a rainy night.

by Anonymousreply 7307/25/2013

Her shameless fame-whore shit-slinging is beyond tired.

by Anonymousreply 7407/25/2013

Can we please stipulate that in ANY racial group there are bigots? 'kay?

by Anonymousreply 7507/25/2013

Did she really say this about Trayvon? I can't find it anywhere but here.

by Anonymousreply 7607/25/2013

R47, That's bullshit. Blacks are more supportive of gay marriage than whites in this country.

Black Support for Gay Marriage Rising

One of the striking results in the 2012 exit polls was the support for legalizing gay marriage among black voters. In the national exit poll interviewing conducted by Edison Research on behalf of the NEP, black voters favored their state legally recognizing same-sex marriage by a 51% to 41% margin, while among whites, 47% favored and 49% opposed this idea.

by Anonymousreply 7907/26/2013

Props to you r71 for having the honesty (and guts) to look at yourself and the grace to recognize what was wrong about your previous posts. It's not everyday on DL we see a former troll actually redeeming himself.

As for Coulter, I think she's so vile that at this stage she doesn't even deserve anger, just contempt. On reading the headline my first thought was: "Of course she would." She's so transparent you can practically see the wheels turning - and getting rusty.

by Anonymousreply 8107/26/2013

How compassionate, r80, you're a real person. Not.

by Anonymousreply 8207/26/2013

R80 is Ann whole point

by Anonymousreply 8307/26/2013

[quote]Blacks understand what we go through day by day, because of the racial situation. You can't say that blacks all hate us.

Oh honey, they go out of their way to state that the black and gay experiences are NOT the same at all.

Ever heard of "my skin don't equal your sin"?

by Anonymousreply 8407/26/2013

I'd love to enjoy Coulter's death.

by Anonymousreply 8507/26/2013

[quote]It's too bad she won't be able to see how much people enjoy her death.

There are of course long cruel lingering conditions with just the one conclusion. Plenty of time to note reactions. The whirligig of time sometimes delivers.

by Anonymousreply 8607/26/2013

Ironically, she won't be able to complain about people enjoying her death so much.

by Anonymousreply 8707/26/2013

Here's an Ann Coulter article on the 9/11 Widows titled:

"Coulter on 9/11 Widows: ‘I Have Never Seen People Enjoying their Husbands’ Death So Much’

In her new book, “Godless,” right-wing pundit Ann Coulter writes of the 9/11 widows: These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzies. I have never seen people enjoying their husbands’ death so much."

Looks like Ann Coulter uses the copy and paste methods for her outrage. She's not only boring she's a lazy ass as well.

by Anonymousreply 8807/26/2013

The "Trayvon was homophobic" troll is getting tiresome. Where is the evidence of this alleged homophobia? His older brother (who testified during the trial) is openly gay and they were close.

by Anonymousreply 8907/26/2013

Trayvon Martin's mother just released a statement saying Zimmerman got away with murder.

by Anonymousreply 9007/26/2013

R90 That was juror B29 who said that Zimmerman got away with murder. Trayvon's mother was responding to what the juror said.

by Anonymousreply 9107/26/2013

[quote]Ironically, she won't be able to complain about people enjoying her death so much.

We have WiFi in hell.

by Anonymousreply 9207/26/2013

R80 you are a sad & hateful little person.

by Anonymousreply 9307/26/2013

[quote] you are a sad & hateful little person.

by Anonymousreply 9509/26/2013

"I'm sure Ann's mom would have enjoyed it a lot if Ann had died, considering what was going on between Miss Ann and her dad."

Please tell us more.

by Anonymousreply 9609/26/2013

People like R94 must lead such miserable lives.

by Anonymousreply 9709/26/2013

This IRRELEVANT bitch needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 9909/26/2013

I can understand this pathetic woman's desperation to stay famous, but as with Trump and Palin and anything named "Kardashian," I don't know why people like OP insist on linking to their brain farts.

by Anonymousreply 10009/26/2013

Trayvon Martin's was giving a lecture at Harvard when word came down on Zimmerman's arrest.

She said she hopes justice is served for Trayvon's killer (her words)

by Anonymousreply 10111/19/2013

Re: Ann Coulter on Trayvon Martin's Parents: 'I Have Never Seen People Enjoying Their Child’s Death So Much'

Trayvon mom is on the lecture circuit (speaking at Harvard!) all over the USA.

by Anonymousreply 10211/19/2013

According to psychological research, female psychopaths tend to have high testosterone levels, are thin and have large Adam's apples. Hmmmm....

by Anonymousreply 10311/19/2013

Ann Coulter is an embarrassment to the USA.

by Anonymousreply 10411/19/2013

Trayvon Martin is on a speaking tour all over the USA.

by Anonymousreply 10511/19/2013

Ann Counter gives cunts a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 10611/19/2013

If I manage to live longer than she does, I'll show you a REAL celebration.

by Anonymousreply 10711/19/2013

r109 gives trolls a bad name. Do try harder, dear.

by Anonymousreply 10911/19/2013

Whenever that attention whore says something stupid, I have to find my "happy place". What works for me is this clip of the cunt hauling ass, nearly shitting herself as the "pie-in-the-face" protesters come running up to her mid-"the liberals"-rant.

Goddammit, why did they have to miss? And why does the perp have to look like a whipped dog as he's being arrested? I'd have the biggest grin on my face.

by Anonymousreply 11111/19/2013

Get a new song, Mr. Coulter

by Anonymousreply 11311/19/2013

I can't wait for all the old people like r111 to expire.

by Anonymousreply 11511/19/2013

Wow, Ann Coulter certainly makes the freepers come out of the DL closet like flies on a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 11611/19/2013

[quote]Trayvon Martin's was giving a lecture at Harvard when word came down on Zimmerman's arrest.

WTF does that mean R102?????

by Anonymousreply 11811/19/2013

The original Zimmerman verdict thread was very interesting before it was deleted, r117.

It was at least 60% Freeper Nazis toward the end. They were hurling gay slurs by the time it disappeared.

I mean, admittedly we all have some time on our hands to interact on DL. But can you imagine the life of some GOP shut-in reduced to trolling an anonymous gay gossip site?

by Anonymousreply 11911/19/2013

Why do they have to be doing something noble with it? People are paid for lectures all the time, and no one grills them about where the money goes; if they do, no one seems to care that it goes to some bullshit org they run themselves.

Miserable mass-murdering politicians make millions every year in speaking engagements, and I don't see threads dedicated to pearl-clutching inquiries into where the funds are going.

by Anonymousreply 12411/20/2013

racist thread...racist topic...racist posts.

why bother

by Anonymousreply 12511/20/2013

"And, anyway, its not like the kid's parents cared about him THAT much."

Really? This is the latest defense of George Zimmerman? Such bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 12611/20/2013

R128 You lie.

by Anonymousreply 12811/20/2013

R128- even if there was some truth in what you said, to presume that his parents are happy with the outcome of their son being murdered is, well, astounding.

This is another set piece from Coulter. Anyone with half a brain can pick up the palpable anger and disdain Coulter projects- 4 out of 5 sane adults are probably revolted by her. But angry white men a few female equivalents live vicariously through her. They wish they too could spew out their hate, almost an essential disdain for those whose circumstances in life are not particularly great. They believe it is due to their essential characters; their own fault that they are poor or uneducated.

Carbon copies of Coulter in manner and voice are the Cheney women and Phylis Shafly- the granny of angry bigoted old conservative women. You see it in their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 12911/20/2013

[quote]I think they regard their son's death as the best thing ever to happen to them. It's made their lives every so much more enjoyable.

You are a fucking dick, and the world would be better off without you and your ilk.

by Anonymousreply 13011/20/2013

R16 Yes it is! As soon as the 911's cashed in, I lost any feeling for them. I would have refused it.

by Anonymousreply 13211/20/2013

"So then what is Trayvon mom doing at the Soul Train Awards?"

Partying, having a good time. I mean what else would you do if your son was dead and martyred? Stay at home and grieve? Nope, hobnobbing with the rich and famous is the way to go when dealing with bereavement!

by Anonymousreply 13311/20/2013

She sounds jealous.

by Anonymousreply 13411/20/2013

Trayvon mom has registered TrayMom as a trademark name.

by Anonymousreply 13511/22/2013

Ann Coulter writes.

“Black liberals keep bemoaning the danger to their own teenage sons after the ‘not guilty’ verdict in George Zimmerman’s murder trial,”

“To avoid what happened to Trayvon Martin, their boys need only follow this advice: Don’t walk up to a stranger and punch him, ground-and-pound him, MMA-style, and repeatedly smash his head against the pavement.”

by Anonymousreply 13611/22/2013 racism is the afternoon....just lovely.

The spirit of this criticism is identical to that of Obama's vacations...oh, the First Family is in HAWAII again! Oh, no! When does he ever work? He's so l a z y....

I have no idea why white folk are obsessed with the private business of black folk. What business is it of theirs, anyway?

Do they resent that black folks are free, and not subservient to them? Is that why they are obsessed with them?

Racism is alive and well...and the trolls here have done an excellent job of equating the republican party with bigotry. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I used to fear that the Latino vote might tip republican, but because of all this blather, that will not be happening any time all.

Ha haha haha

I love it

can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 13711/22/2013

None of your business, 139.

What was GWB doing in Texas clearing brush when the he got the PBD that said AL QAEDA WAS PLANNING TO FLY PLANES INTO AMERICAN BUILDINGS.

Which is the bigger question...which one more important?

GWB was president of the USA. He was on vacay in TX when the warning came in.

Sabryna Fulton is a private citizen. She was at an awards show 1.5 years after her son was legally murdered by a felon with a history of violence, molesation and adderall abuse.

by Anonymousreply 13911/22/2013

[quote] Sabryna Fulton is a private citizen.

But if Trayvon wasn't murdered, the people at the Soul Train Awards would say Sabryna who?

by Anonymousreply 14011/22/2013

I know you don't think black people love their babies...and I know your a troll trying to stir the pot...but she would have preferred anonymity to the torture she and her family have suffered because of this horrible tragedy. Now...resume to your heartlessness...carry on, racist.

by Anonymousreply 14111/22/2013

143...take a deep breath.

Because you are missing what is really important here.

This is what is so frustrating about people who hate African Americans because of their skin color.

Trayvon Martin was a human being.

Sabryna Fulton was his mom.

She lost her baby.

He had turned 17 two weeks prior to being shot by a deranged gun man.

Do you know what it's like for a mother to lose a child?

Think about it.

Think long and hard about it.

Forget about the awards show...

Think of her baby face down in the mud.

Think of his unidentified body stuck in the morgue before his family even knew he was dead.

Think about the terror he suffered seeing the gun pointed at him.

Think about the pain he felt before bleeding out.

THAT is what's important. If only racists thought African Americans as human beings like themselves, America would be a much better place.

Soon...very soon.

by Anonymousreply 14311/22/2013

ha ha're the only one who thinks that anymore.

GZ beats white women!!

Even the racists don't want him anymore!!

by Anonymousreply 14611/22/2013

R141, I assume you were also this critical of Fred Goldman, who never met a camera lens he didn't like back during the days of the OJ trial (and who at the time reportedly quit his job to go on the lecture circuit -- i.e., get paid for his grief).

by Anonymousreply 14811/22/2013

[quote][R138] so what was Trayvon mom doing at the Soul Train Awards? Presumably, someone invited her and she said yes. So what, who cares, and why do you think it's any of your business? Her son would not be any less dead if she decided to stay home behind closed doors for the rest of her life. I'm sure given the choice she'd vastly prefer to have her son alive and well than to be invited to red-carpet events=, but unfortunately, she doesn't have that choice.

by Anonymousreply 15011/22/2013

One more try ...

[quote][[R138]] so what was Trayvon mom doing at the Soul Train Awards?

Presumably, someone invited her and she said yes. So what, who cares, and why do you think it's any of your business? Her son would not be any less dead if she decided to stay home behind closed doors for the rest of her life. I'm sure given the choice she'd vastly prefer to have her son alive and well than to be invited to red-carpet events=, but unfortunately, she doesn't have that choice.

by Anonymousreply 15111/22/2013

[quote]Traygone' was a thug

What's the matter, r145, Stormfront stop sending you their newsletter? "Trayvon was a thug" is so 2012. The new racist-retard mantra to spread on the internets is "Anti-racism is anti-white" and "savage blacks are targeting whites with the knockout game".

by Anonymousreply 15311/22/2013

Teacher makes preschoolers create cards for Trayvon Martin's mother, gets fired by principal

"I used to be a preschool teacher, but I got fired."

“What happened?”

“Well, I decided that I wanted to have a socially conscious class. So we learned about apartheid in South Africa. Then we learned about homelessness. Then we made mother’s day cards for Trayvon Martin’s mom. And I think the principal decided that it was too much for three and four year olds, because she told me I wasn’t a ‘good fit.’ But honestly, I was just shining too bright for them. And now she’s going to see me on Humans of New York, and she’ll be sorry!”

by Anonymousreply 15411/25/2013

ann coulter, smh

by Anonymousreply 15511/25/2013

Before she showed up in court wearing glasses, without make-up, her hair in a bun and looking like the most prim of matrons, Sybrina Fulton poses here for her sexy shot with the tattoo on her breast.

by Anonymousreply 15602/28/2014

Does she live up the street on East 78th Street from joemygod?

She's show business and probably has the same agent as Barbara Walters and Bill Maher and Whoopi and Frank Langella.

She'd be wonderful in Chicago as Roxy or Velma. Love to see her do the cartwheel at the end.

by Anonymousreply 15802/28/2014

Currently they're lying low but you can expect them to come out again. Think she'd like to become a permanent fixture in the Civil Rights circuit. I see her being presented with tremendous applause from the audience; some will rise and with tears in their eyes carry on like she's the second coming.

by Anonymousreply 15903/01/2014

R157/R158/R160, why did you dredge up this old thread? I mean, other than your being a hateful turd.

by Anonymousreply 16003/01/2014

“My heart goes out to Michael Brown’s family. I know they are hurting,” Sybrina Fulton

by Anonymousreply 16108/15/2014

Is that really her in that link at R156? She looks like a whore. Was she a prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 16208/15/2014

“It just reinforced our focus that we needed to get busy and we needed to work on some type of way to prevent this from happening to somebody else’s teenager.” - Sybrina Fulton

by Anonymousreply 16308/17/2014

These folks like to say things to stir everybody up.

It creates controversy, and keeps her and Rush and all of 'em in the linmelight.

Sort of like the Kardashians who call the tabloids and tell them where they are going to be at; other pseudo celebs do this too though.

Just ignore crazy talk.

by Anonymousreply 16408/17/2014

Matthew Shepard's mom has been a role model for speaking out and advocating change.

by Anonymousreply 16508/19/2014

[quote]Re: Ann Coulter on Trayvon Martin's Parents: 'I Have Never Seen People Enjoying Their Child’s Death So Much'

Surprised she hasn't been punched in the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 16608/19/2014

R166 she is surrounded by security so no one can get that close to her.

by Anonymousreply 16708/19/2014

Ann Coulter writes

Instead of turning every story about a black person killed by a white person into an occasion to announce, "The simple fact is, America is a racist society," liberals might, one time, ask the question: Why do you suppose there would be a generalized fear of young black males? What might that be based on?

by Anonymousreply 16808/19/2014

I wonder how much money she spends on security detail a year.

by Anonymousreply 16908/19/2014

Ann tweeted MO guv: Cops will protect lives, property & "free speech." Only people whose free speech is threatened are whites cowering in their homes.

by Anonymousreply 17011/26/2014

Give me a break. Every time some affluent white family's precious blonde daughter goes missing on a spring break trip, it's plastered all over the news for years. They're on all the national news shows left and right. You don't hear that crusty cunt Ann Coulter chiming in on that, ever, do you? The sole reason she hates Trayvon's family being on the airwaves mourning their son is because they are black. Plain and simple.

Missing/Abused/Wrongfully Killed black children have largely been ignored all together in the media.

She's such a rotten asshole. I really wish she would die in some fiery car accident and be gone already.

by Anonymousreply 17111/26/2014

Sabryna is now Founder and board member of The Trayvon Martin Foundation

This past May, Sabryna launched the Circle of Mothers, a weekend retreat in Miami for 50 moms whose children died violently. In that inaugural circle life coaches helped them problem-solve, clarify their futures and strategize on how to transform grief into a tool for aiding others and for creating a less violent society.

by Anonymousreply 17211/26/2014

I hope someone kills her. I know that's an awful thought, and it won't be me, but this bitch has said nothing but hateful thing after hateful thing, and it's time that somebody knocked her the hell out, at the very least.

by Anonymousreply 17311/26/2014

Wonder what Sabryn Fulton thinks about the latest happenings.

by Anonymousreply 17401/11/2015

She's so pathetic, who would care what she says?

by Anonymousreply 17501/11/2015

Sabryn Fulton is a millionaire now

by Anonymousreply 17701/11/2015

R16 Yes! As soon as I heard about the 911 jackpot, my feelings about the faaaaamiies drained away instantly. And not a single goddamned victim declined the award. Oh, 96 families declined the Feinberg offer but only because they wanted more loot via litigation.

by Anonymousreply 17801/11/2015

Sad, she'll never be able to witness her own parents.

by Anonymousreply 17901/11/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!