Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

We hate Prince George Cambridge, say the two York princesses.

Well, they didn't really say that. But you know they would. They are slipping further into obscurity, poor things. A shame, because HM's favorite child is their father The Duke of York, yet HM's favorite grandchildren are the two Wales boys.

by Anonymousreply 1707/25/2013

Have those hags married yet? They must be hitting 30 by now I would think.

by Anonymousreply 107/25/2013

Cunty cuntessas

by Anonymousreply 207/25/2013

Wow, looks like that Beatrice is 24 and Eugenie 23. They dress much older and seem to have been around forever I guess.

In a way, I feel bad for them because they're like the superfluous ones but do not seem to have such a strong career path open to them like with the Princes and being in the army.

by Anonymousreply 307/25/2013

Project much, OP?

by Anonymousreply 407/25/2013

BS, it's always better to be a royal with no chance of being King/Queen. They get the perks w/o the responsibilities and they are free. The fact that these two loser princesses did nothing with themselves is their own fault.

by Anonymousreply 507/25/2013

If they had been beautiful and thin they'd be all over every magazine. They'd be dating A list actors and models much to the Queens chagrin. Designers would be throwing clothes at them. But they're not attractive in the slightest, they have the ability to turn even the beautiful dress into a frumpy moo moo just by putting it on. Poor things, people want princesses to beautiful, thin and graceful. Really that's the only expectation and they're none of those things.

by Anonymousreply 607/25/2013

They are rather like the Bush twins with hats.

by Anonymousreply 707/25/2013

"they're like the superfluous ones but do not seem to have such a strong career path open to them like with the Princes and being in the army. "

Actually, Her Majesty their Grandma was in the army - during WWII she worked as an army mechanic. I'm sure the girls are welcome to do the same, except they don't get many perks and might have to actually live on their salaries. The horror!

Sadly, I expect them to do something famewhorish. It's the only way they'll be able to earn enough to maintain the celebrity lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 807/25/2013

by Anonymousreply 907/25/2013

There are a lot of events that they're assigned to attend on behalf of their grandmother. No doubt, Kate will be cutting way back on appearances for awhile so the York girls will take up some of the slack.

by Anonymousreply 1007/25/2013

When Charles becomes King, he'll cut them loose. Of course, I read that here on DL so it might not be true.

by Anonymousreply 1107/25/2013

I believe Andrew was trying to get them official titles and duties and the Queen is all, "Naw, I'm good. They can get a job".

by Anonymousreply 1207/25/2013

They already have titles. Both are princesses.

by Anonymousreply 1307/25/2013

They have titles, but no official roles. Big difference.

by Anonymousreply 1407/25/2013

Charles isn't going to be utilizing them once he ascends the throne. It's pretty clear that the direction is going to be King Charles, Queen (or Princess Consort) Camilla, The Prince and Princess of Wales and family, and Prince Harry and family. The old Kents and Gloucesters will be put to pasture, Anne, Edward and Andrew might still have some sort of a role but Charles isn't particularly close to his siblings. The York princesses aren't even a blip on his radar.

by Anonymousreply 1507/25/2013

King Charles neither wants nor needs an extended entourage held over by the previous CEO of the firm. He's made it clear, and media coverage of the key royals is following suit.

by Anonymousreply 1607/25/2013

But won't it be fun when Chuck kicks off before Lillibet and won't get to implement his plans! Billy ascends to the throne and hag face is shoved into the background, though she'll probably die before Chuck.

by Anonymousreply 1707/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!