Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anthony Weiner: Here are the uncensored dick pics

Enjoy looking at that mushroom head, boys.

by Anonymousreply 12511/29/2013

Because Weiner isn't attractive, he has to compensate to other women that he has a big Weiner.

by Anonymousreply 207/25/2013

Stupid idiot.

He was leading and this happens. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 307/25/2013

It's not a bad cock. I might put it in my mouth, if I was drunk.

by Anonymousreply 407/25/2013

Big dick head but undoubtedly this will be fodder for his opponents to go all nuclear on his mayoral campaign. It will be known as the 'Mushroom Cloud'.

by Anonymousreply 507/25/2013

Hey may lead again...who cares?

by Anonymousreply 607/25/2013

He needs to drop out already. Stupid fuck, and you can barely see it.

by Anonymousreply 707/25/2013

What an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 907/25/2013

The girl can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 1007/25/2013

Great placement of your logo, Dirty.com

Dumbass fuctarts

by Anonymousreply 1107/25/2013

For his huge desire to show it off it is a very much a boring average dick. The mushroom head is the only noteworthy aspect.

by Anonymousreply 1207/25/2013

"I just want to clarify that although I was 22 and technically an adult, I was obviously immature and I acted irresponsibly. I realize my correspondence with Mr. Anthony Weiner was a huge mistake and I am embarrassed by it. But the facts are the facts, and he’s running for mayor of NYC so I felt I should get my story out there.

I have no reason to lie. I don’t want the attention or I wouldn’t have kept my anonymity. I didn’t get paid for anything. I quite literally have nothing to gain from this."

Um, right..

by Anonymousreply 1307/25/2013

But what's with the front butt above it? Did he lose a lot of weight??

by Anonymousreply 1407/25/2013

I'll vote for that.

by Anonymousreply 1507/25/2013

R14, what do you mean by "front butt"? In the second pic that's his thumb. He's got his hand around it.

by Anonymousreply 1607/25/2013

[quote]The mushroom head is the only noteworthy aspect.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 1707/25/2013

His wife and his parents must be so proud! What a stand up guy! I must admit, the cock photos are infinitely better to look at than any photos of that guy's face.

Princess Jasmine or whatever her name is is the lowest form of doormat for staying with that ugly pig. Power and money, better than sex I suppose. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1807/25/2013

I would so totally put that in my mouth, but then again I'm not too picky.

by Anonymousreply 1907/25/2013

What's your number R19? ;)

by Anonymousreply 2007/25/2013

"TheDirty.com" watermark is annoying and unnecessary. It already says "TheDirty.com" on the lower right corner.

by Anonymousreply 2107/25/2013

He's a sociopath. Really, there is something wrong with someone who will continue this kind of behavior after similar behavior led to a resignation. An MD friend of mine thinks he exhibits facial traist of hypomania in TV appearances.

He is much to undstable to be mayor of NYC never mind the temper and grandstanding that has made him so unpopular among his peers. He makes Eliot Spitzer seem like a cozy guy.

by Anonymousreply 2207/25/2013

[quote]much to undstable

by Anonymousreply 2307/25/2013

Anthony Weiner is also arrogant. He tells us to "get over it" and "let's move on to politics"...

Really, Weiner? Are you that conceited to think you will win?

by Anonymousreply 2407/25/2013

I didn't look very hard at these pics. I just took a quick glans.

by Anonymousreply 2507/25/2013

small dick small dick

by Anonymousreply 2607/25/2013

I'll save my moral outrage for someone who preaches homophobia, aggressively pushes "family values" and consistently votes antigay, yet sucks cocks in airport bathrooms. He should've known better but, ultimately, his actions have hurt only him and his family.

by Anonymousreply 2707/25/2013

It's cute.

by Anonymousreply 2807/25/2013

[quote]I'll save my moral outrage for someone who preaches homophobia, aggressively pushes "family values" and consistently votes antigay, yet sucks cocks in airport bathrooms.

Who are you referring to?

by Anonymousreply 2907/25/2013

Here is the fuggo he was sending the pics to

by Anonymousreply 3007/25/2013

I agreed with that last time, R27. But I think the fact that he continues to do this shows he isn't mature or professional enough to hold an important office like Mayor of New York.

by Anonymousreply 3107/25/2013

"TheDirty.com watermark is annoying and unnecessary. It already says TheDirty.com on the lower right corner."

Are you geniuses really unable to figure out the obvious reason why the logo or "watermark" was placed right on the images of the penis?

by Anonymousreply 3207/25/2013

"Are you geniuses really unable to figure out the obvious reason why the logo or 'watermark' was placed right on the images of the penis?"

To kill our boners?

by Anonymousreply 3307/25/2013

Weiner's nose in his wedding photo looks like a diamond-shaped blob of clay. Good God he is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 3407/25/2013

She's better looking than him, R30.

by Anonymousreply 3507/25/2013

[quote]Weiner's nose in his wedding photo looks like a diamond-shaped blob of clay.

He needs to have his nose redone to match the beak on the handsome Boston Bomber.

by Anonymousreply 3807/25/2013

Seriously? Are you fucking kidding me? All the talking heads are mad as hell about THAT little thing?

by Anonymousreply 3907/25/2013

[quote]I'll save my moral outrage for someone who preaches homophobia, aggressively pushes "family values" and consistently votes antigay, yet sucks cocks in airport bathrooms. He should've known better but, ultimately, his actions have hurt only him and his family.

You really don't get it, do you? You want him as a mayor making important decisions for the people of New York? He can't even keep his sexuality in control.

by Anonymousreply 4007/25/2013

Well, clearly he has a type, r30.

by Anonymousreply 4107/25/2013

If she doesn't dump him after this, then something is seriously wrong with her, even if she's gay/bi or whatever arrangement they had.

He is toxic waste at this point. Makes her look like a fuckin idiot for being married to him.

Call a divorce lawyer ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 4207/25/2013

Honest question: are those pix shot in such a way to give the illusion his d*ck is bigger than it really is? I wouldn't know, as I don't have one.

by Anonymousreply 4307/25/2013

The gal he was sexting with claims she last heard from him on APRIL 11!

Yeah, it's all behind him my ass...

This guy is really a piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 4407/25/2013

[quote]He needs to have his nose redone to match the beak on the handsome Boston Bomber.

The Boston bomber is not handsome.

by Anonymousreply 4507/25/2013

I think the Boston Bomber is gorgeous. So was Ted Bundy, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 4607/25/2013

No, r46.

by Anonymousreply 4707/25/2013

[quote]This is why I am gay. At least when someone wants to play, its because they want to play not get some dirt on you so they can ruin your career later while making a profit.

So very true. Gay men are NEVER gold diggers.

by Anonymousreply 4807/25/2013

R42 She is obviously still in this marriage for political gain. Listening closely to Her canned speech, She clearly says, " I Loved Him" as in past tense. He needs a wife standing by Him for damage control, She wants to be the wife of a mayor, even if the marriage is in name only.

by Anonymousreply 4907/25/2013

Huma said that she didn't know about his latest sexting until AFTER they did the People magazine interview and photos.

But, what's her excuse now? She still thinks this fucked up, needy piece of shit should be mayor of NYC.

by Anonymousreply 5007/25/2013

I can't tell...are there more judgmental cocksuckers or frustrated fraus posting in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 5107/25/2013

What the heck is he smoking? Is he that delusional to think that these sordid details won't come out and hurt his chances?

How "smart" is that? He must have mental problems, he is not fit for any kind of office.

by Anonymousreply 5207/25/2013

Nice throat plunger!

by Anonymousreply 5307/25/2013

He needs to get his face (nose) fixed a bit (and I like big noses). I'd suck the cock if I didn't see his mug, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 5407/25/2013

[quote] Is he that delusional to think that these sordid details won't come out and hurt his chances?

As everyone knows, drinking and substance abuse problems are preferable; they can be done in private, therefore are easier to hide, and don't impair your judgment or decision making.

by Anonymousreply 5507/25/2013

I think she is super pretty, r30!

by Anonymousreply 5607/25/2013

So.. He really IS Jewish!!

by Anonymousreply 5807/25/2013

He's a disgrace and should drop out of the race (and no I'm not a frau). He is a freak and has the maturity of a frat boy and has no business trying to run NYC. I want a democrat to win and that won't happen if he's the lead democrat in the race, so he needs to drop out.

by Anonymousreply 5907/25/2013

I just wish NYC had a really great Democrat to run for mayor.

by Anonymousreply 6007/25/2013

Me too, R60. :-(

by Anonymousreply 6107/25/2013

What is all the fuss about? So he likes to email dick pics. Gay men do this ALL THE TIME, why would any gay man have a problem with this?

by Anonymousreply 6207/25/2013

R62, you're a fucking IDIOT.

Not all gay men are running for mayor of NYC.

He is a straight, married man, running for a very high profile political position. Sometimes the idiocy here amazes me.

by Anonymousreply 6307/25/2013

[quote]Sometimes the idiocy here amazes me.

Maybe things will get better when school starts in September.

by Anonymousreply 6407/25/2013

Sliced and skinned alive...too bad.

by Anonymousreply 6507/25/2013

Straight woman here. I think he should drop out. Why does he think any female wants to see that? It's just weird. It would make a lot more sense if he'd just f'd someone. Seriously. At least people get that. People are outraged b/c it seems like a compulsion. Not that doing that is a compulsion. But not being able to stop yourself when being elected mayor of one of the world's most important cities is on the line is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 6607/25/2013

"As everyone knows, drinking and substance abuse problems are preferable; they can be done in private, therefore are easier to hide..."

Thank you, Karl. Sex can also be done in private, but that's not how Tony gets the jollies he feels entitled to.

by Anonymousreply 6707/25/2013

[quote]Maybe things will get better when school starts in September.

Seriously, grow up!

by Anonymousreply 6907/25/2013

His sister.

by Anonymousreply 7007/25/2013

He should stay in and win. Someone has to take a stand that private business (i.e. sex or "sexting") has nothing to do with politics. Americans fall for this ALL OF THE TIME. 90% of the time it is Democrats. They don't talk about Republican sex lives as much. Wonder why? Wonder why you do not have healthcare?

by Anonymousreply 7107/25/2013

[quote]You really don't get it, do you? You want him as a mayor making important decisions for the people of New York? He can't even keep his sexuality in control.

Interestingly, I was listening to a psychologist yesterday on a radio show and he was saying that studies show that lack of impulse control hardly ever carries into other parts of people's lives.

Unfortunately, your type of argument would appear to be common sense so it's the one getting traction even though the science would suggest otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 7207/25/2013

I'd say it's about equal R51.

by Anonymousreply 7307/25/2013

I don't know, if the woman didn't ask for the pic, is this the equivalent of a guy flashing his dick in public--kind of like the guy in the raincoat who opens it up to expose himself?

On the other hand, if he and the woman were mutually engaged in sexting, then I guess this isn't really flashing. Right?

by Anonymousreply 7407/25/2013

[quote]Thank you, Karl. Sex can also be done in private, but that's not how Tony gets the jollies he feels entitled to.

What are you talking about r67? There's nothing he was involved in that wasn't between two consenting adults in private.

That's why this whole thing is completely trumped up. If he assaulted someone, or flashed someone in public, that would be different.

by Anonymousreply 7507/25/2013

R75 is correct!

by Anonymousreply 7607/25/2013

It's not private if he's broadcasting all over the internet.

Any person/group the "mayor' talked to, from the elderly to high schoolers, would have to struggle mightily in order to not bust out laughing.

by Anonymousreply 7707/25/2013

I'd be far more worried if he were a fundamentalist Christian and that God tells him what to do.

by Anonymousreply 7807/25/2013

Are you saying emails are not private, either R77? I think most people would think they are.

by Anonymousreply 7907/25/2013

[quote] Are you saying emails are not private

Oh, it feels so good to laugh again!!

by Anonymousreply 8007/25/2013

That's the whole point, R80.

It's a J Edgar Hoover dream come true, all of the time now. That is why the people say he should quit or panic over this are IDIOTS falling for the trap. They will always have something on someone and especially Democrats and progressives.

by Anonymousreply 8107/25/2013

ask your employer R79

by Anonymousreply 8207/25/2013

fucking please r81

Weiner boy has no one to blame but himself.

He's a fucking stupid child.

by Anonymousreply 8307/25/2013

Uncensored Anthony Weiner photo #1

Direct Link:

by Anonymousreply 8407/26/2013

Uncensored Anthony Weiner photo #2

Direct Link:

by Anonymousreply 8507/26/2013

OK boys here's the part of the story not covered nearly enough (because the mainstream media is homophobic):

"Weiner wanted a threesome with another man"

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 8607/26/2013

Looks suckable!

by Anonymousreply 8707/26/2013

Nice cock, nice feet

by Anonymousreply 8807/26/2013

Maybe he and Huma have an open marriage. Maybe they're swingers. That's their business, so long as they keep it private. This is not keeping it private.

Spitzer is another sexually compulsive asshole who needs to vanish.

Bill Clinton got away with being a big old horndog because he was an exceptionally talented politician. Neither Weiner nor Spitzer are exceptional enough to get away with it. Besides, the sleazier allegations against Clinton (rape, sexual harassment, out of wedlock child) were never definitively proven. The shit against Weiner and Spitzer has been definitively proven.

by Anonymousreply 8907/26/2013

I'd suck it!

by Anonymousreply 9007/26/2013

Not a big deal

by Anonymousreply 9107/26/2013

When I was in college in the late 90s, a friend (we're female) posted an ad in a local alt weekly requesting dick pics from men but specified that they had to have their face in the pic too. Ad said something along the lines of "two horny college girls...". Oh the pictures we got, dozens of them. These pictures were comedy gold and provided hours of entertainment. We'd pore over them, breaking down each situation. Some were taken at home; you could see a framed picture of the guy and his wife in the background. Some were at work and this was the era before smart phones. One looked like it was shot in some Olen Mills type studio. It was insane and ultimately pretty sad. They weren't sexy though. That's the thing. To most females, a picture like that is just ridiculous. Our brains are just different. So that's what I don't get. Do you think these women were laughing at him; did they ask for the pictures? So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 9207/26/2013

r92=annoying and unwanted straight girl perspective

by Anonymousreply 9307/26/2013

"You really don't get it, do you? You want him as a mayor making important decisions for the people of New York? He can't even keep his sexuality in control."

Yet you freepers didn't have a problem supporting Sanford or that guy who told his mistress to get an abortion

"To most females, a picture like that is just ridiculous. Our brains are just different. So that's what I don't get. Do you think these women were laughing at him; did they ask for the pictures? So many questions"

She was interested in the money she'd get for exposing him

by Anonymousreply 9407/26/2013

You're right R94 about the money. I wasn't even thinking about that. Thanks R93; you're a charmer.

by Anonymousreply 9507/26/2013

yup, that's a penis.

by Anonymousreply 9607/26/2013

"Bill Clinton got away with being a big old horndog because he was an exceptionally talented politician."

Bill Clinton only got away with it because he was 'too big to fail'. Also, there wasn't really a precedent for such a case, so there was a lot of confusion over what degree of punishment should be approved; yes, politicians have been sleazes before, but the media never made any president's sexual foibles available 24-7 before Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 9707/26/2013

Well well, NOW we'll vote for him!

by Anonymousreply 9807/26/2013

Big bell end!

by Anonymousreply 9907/26/2013

If Weiner gay? Read this exchange:

"I'm not really talking about other chicks... How about with another guy?" Weiner asked Nobles.

"Hmmmm, haven't done it before," Nobles said.

"It can be hot," Weiner replies.

"Are you turned on by other guys?" Nobles asked.

"Well it depends on the guy, but generally yes," Weiner divulges.

by Anonymousreply 10007/27/2013

[quote]"Weiner wanted a threesome with another man"

Interesting. You're right - I haven't heard this part of it discussed in the mainstream media. Only on DL and Gawker.

by Anonymousreply 10107/27/2013

The only poor choice Weiner did was the angles of all these photos. If you want to sell it, honey, you need to take a photography class that focuses on selfies.

by Anonymousreply 10207/27/2013

I think he and the wife are both bi and have an "arrangement"

by Anonymousreply 10307/27/2013

R103 Agreed. Her mother was involved with the Muslim Brotherhood. I wonder how she reacted to marrying a Jew which is forbidden in Islam and this latest sex scandal.She probably worried that Huma was Hilary's "kitten" though. I wonder who was the top in Hil and Huma's tryst?

by Anonymousreply 10407/27/2013

Anthony Weiner's Real Sin Is Not Knowing How To Take a “Dong Shot”

by Anonymousreply 10507/27/2013

I hate his rodent feet.

by Anonymousreply 10607/27/2013

"There's nothing he was involved in that wasn't between two consenting adults in private."

Sure, a celebrity in a sex scandal cock-shots a whole lot of random young DUMB famewhore women who can pull up pictures of his dick and correspondence anytime they want. That's going to stay very private, of course.

And of course there's the matter that one of the young women was quite taken aback by a dick shot surprise. Not illegal, but Tony's a pushy little bugger.

I actually liked the straight woman's story about soliciting pics. Many men do not understand how ridiculous they often appear and how easily they are lured into foolishness. For straight men the idea of a pair of girls chortling at their junk would be an absolute nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 10707/27/2013

In the first pic linked (R84), what is that odd bulge on top where his pubic hair would be, is that his stomach hanging over?

by Anonymousreply 10807/27/2013

I wonder about that, too.

by Anonymousreply 10907/29/2013

That's not his stomach, but his hand-you can see the fingernail.

by Anonymousreply 11007/29/2013

I miss these daily updates of AW.

by Anonymousreply 11111/23/2013

He needs to make a jackoff video.

Or at least, his jackoff video needs to surface.

by Anonymousreply 11211/23/2013

I'll NEVER understand why some men insist on sending soft dick pics while sexting. When I've received them in the past I've usually been left with more questions than answers. Why!? What's the point!? What is anyone supposed to find erotic about it? Why not put your best foot(long) forward? Is it really that difficult to get aroused? Why not wait until you get an erection to take the pic? Is it hard for you to get & maintain an erection? Unless you're a shower with a massive penis (which the majority of us aren't) there's absolutely no thrill in a soft dick pic!

by Anonymousreply 11311/23/2013

Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 11411/23/2013

THAT was not a soft dick pic - but then you knew that [113]

by Anonymousreply 11511/23/2013

R115 , surely you jest. No grown man's penis is that diminutive.

by Anonymousreply 11611/23/2013

What a disappointment.

Nerdy, not-so-handsome, Jewish guys are usually well hung.

by Anonymousreply 11711/23/2013

Yes, they are, r115.

I've seen plenty of hard and barely-there peni.

by Anonymousreply 11811/23/2013

I am morally outraged, but I would also drop to my knees and take that thing down to the base.

by Anonymousreply 11911/23/2013

He's ugly, an ugly creep. Disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 12011/23/2013

It's not diminutive, but a wee bit above average. It has a nice thickness to it. It's a lovely cock with a nice suckable mushroom head.

by Anonymousreply 12111/23/2013

I bet Hillary Clinton's ex-girlfriend doesn't go down on that. She did the bare minimum to get that baby.

by Anonymousreply 12211/23/2013

It makes a popping sound when you suck it.

by Anonymousreply 12311/23/2013

I bet it does.

by Anonymousreply 12411/29/2013

It's small. No wonder he had to play with the camera angle. It's definitely under 5".

by Anonymousreply 12511/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.