Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Dirty's Nik Richie: Anthony Weiner Prematurely Ejaculated During Phone Sex

"She told me in discussions, that the phone sex was not good with Anthony Weiner because he would have an orgasm...within a 30-second period," Richie told HuffPost Live host Marc Lamont Hill. "She would never get the opportunity to get off."

Richie added that the woman was left thinking "what about me?" and often feeling used after their phone sex sessions abruptly came to an end.

Video (well, not the premature ejaculation part):

by Anonymousreply 1207/24/2013

On the bright side anyone nervous about electing a mayor who might spend too much time engaging in his hobby can now rest easier knowing that it really really doesn't take up much of his time.

by Anonymousreply 107/24/2013

"Carlos" doesn't sound so "dangerous" afterall.

Weiner should have chosen the name "Speedy Gonzalez."

by Anonymousreply 207/24/2013

He seems like he'd be a minute man.

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2013

Ugh, I really didn't need to know this.

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2013

He's so repulsive looking, I don't even want to think about Anthony Weiner having sex, masturbating or basically doing anything sexual. Vomit.

His looks hurt my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2013

Little Anthony dear, haven't you ever heard of edging?

I mean, come on, you're on the phone, you can pace yourself a bit. Premature ejaculation usually happens when you're with another person--you know, in person.

by Anonymousreply 607/24/2013

He's obviously a sex addict. It's a disease.

by Anonymousreply 707/24/2013

"He's obviously a sex addict. It's a disease."

Wonder what diseases he has...

by Anonymousreply 807/24/2013

R7 Bullshit. He's horny and can't get what he needs in his current relationship arrangement. Like countless men before him.

Calling that a "disease" is ignorant tripe.

by Anonymousreply 907/24/2013

lol R2

by Anonymousreply 1007/24/2013

I don't know about him being a sex addict, but he is supremely narcissistic.. There is a compulsive and joyless drivenness about it all. Even his apologies and avowals that he knew more would come out-his whole attitude shrieks can we just get on with it and get me elected?

by Anonymousreply 1107/24/2013

Nik Richie? Really?

by Anonymousreply 1207/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.