Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why doesn't Huma realize Weiner just isn't into her?

I'm assuming the Weiner/Abedin union is not entirely political.

by Anonymousreply 8507/27/2013

You learn to deal.

by Anonymousreply 207/24/2013

Maybe she's not that into him back or she doesn't consider it real cheating, or isn't a jealous type. Beats me.

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2013

These are two professional politicians. The most reasonable explanation is that they are naive.

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2013

Not difficult at all. She is not interested in sex with him either. If she had not been embarrassed, she would not care. Power interests her.

He's the wrong horse, honey. Time to count losses; he got caught on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2013

Not sure how old Huma is (I can look it up) but maybe she had no luck in finding a husband and when Weiner came into her life she liked him a lot and thought he might be her last chance at finding a husband, and perhaps she wanted a baby.

I think she is very attractive and very striking. And obviously quite intelligent.

by Anonymousreply 607/24/2013

Huma is 36/37, Weiner is 48.

Huma's dad was Indian and her mom is Pakistani, but Huma looks 100% Saudi to me.

by Anonymousreply 707/24/2013

If she is 36 or 37, that explains why she may have been anxious to have a baby within the last year (and anxious to get married) - to have a baby before she gets too old to have one.

by Anonymousreply 807/24/2013

Many political marriages, like those in Hollywood, are not focused on a hot sexual connection.

by Anonymousreply 907/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 1007/24/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1107/24/2013

The bigger question is, why did he marry? He's clearly not into being a decent husband.

by Anonymousreply 1207/24/2013

Can you blame Huma for not wanting to hump that thing on a regular basis?

by Anonymousreply 1307/24/2013

he's mentally ill...he's like those guys in rain coats who used to flash they stay home and do it online.

by Anonymousreply 1407/24/2013

Those Weiner threads are truly Frau Magnets.

by Anonymousreply 1507/24/2013

He's not entirely straight. (Neither, i suspect, is she.)

He pinged to high heaven when I first met him years ago.

Will not be surprised if it turns out he sent pics to these nearly random women to compensate for something else.

by Anonymousreply 1607/24/2013

R16 It's not based on anything, certainly not wishful thinking, but I suspect he's not entirely straight, either.

One of Tiger Woods' girls discussed him being bi, but that got brushed under the rug by the media.

These sexuality compulsive types would fuck anyone.

by Anonymousreply 1807/25/2013

[quote]Will not be surprised if it turns out he sent pics to these nearly random women to compensate for something else.

I'm sure you're right about that.

by Anonymousreply 1907/25/2013

She probably doesn't care because she has some side action of her own. Only she's not stupid enough to get caught.

by Anonymousreply 2007/25/2013

Hasn't she been rumored to be a lesbian since, oh, forever? And, according to his sexts, he doesn't mind MMF scenes that involve good looking guys? You do the math...

by Anonymousreply 2107/25/2013

Huma isn't as intelligent as people claim. At least Hillary, her benefactress, invested in a winning sleazebag.

by Anonymousreply 2207/25/2013

I thought she and Hilary had been together for years?

by Anonymousreply 2307/25/2013

Does he send these messages to men as well as women?

by Anonymousreply 2407/25/2013

She doesn't care if he is into her, she is into being the wife of a mayor, get it OP?

by Anonymousreply 2507/25/2013

R25, Many wives don't expect sexual fidelity from their husbands. In fact it's a rare occurrence in many foreign countries, especially among the wealthy or powerful. Do you think that Prince Phillip only sleeps with Queen Elizabeth?

by Anonymousreply 2607/25/2013

[quote]Do you think that Prince Phillip only sleeps with Queen Elizabeth?

I have a hard time picturing anyone sleeping with either of them voluntarily, much less each other.

by Anonymousreply 2707/25/2013

"Many wives don't expect sexual fidelity from their husbands."

Maybe not, but they also don't want to see his weenball on screens all over the world. Technology and Twitter have changed the dynamic.

Tony could have kept things on the downlow, but Tony is an exhibitionist and that's not how he gets his thrills.

by Anonymousreply 2807/25/2013

I never knew she was very close campaign aid to Hillary Clinton.

I think she has political ambitions and will stay with him regardless of his actions....

by Anonymousreply 2907/25/2013

OMG he looks like a plucked chicken. I took a look at one of his photographs and had to be revived by medics.

by Anonymousreply 3107/25/2013

They're the couple from House of Cards.

by Anonymousreply 3207/25/2013

My source says: Huma's devout Muslim parents did NOT approve of her lesbianism and insisted that she marry a man or she would find herself in dire straits. In a calculated rage she told them she would marry--and she married Weiner, a Jew. She never loved him but the extent of his sloppiness with his indiscretions is what has caused tension. Everything Huma does is calculated (she has been taught by masters) and she will figure out (if she has not already) how this situation can work out to her benefit.

by Anonymousreply 3407/25/2013

r34 I think you are spot on.

by Anonymousreply 3507/25/2013

He's an asshole and so lucky to have her, because she's beautiful AND smart, not an easy combo to find.

And he looks like an old pussy with bug eyes, aside from being a cheating total creep.

by Anonymousreply 3607/25/2013

And yet people in NYC will still vote for Weiner.

by Anonymousreply 3707/25/2013

Yes R37, yes we will. Because he's the best potential mayor for this city (assuming you're a left leaning liberal democrat like I am.)

I'm very angry at him for bringing this bullshit on himself AGAIN; and listening to all the judgmental news assholes makes me kind of sick, but if he's still in the running come November, I do believe he will win because of the issues.

by Anonymousreply 3807/25/2013

If my husband was a cheating dog, I'd tell him to go play safely with a pro or sext with another consenting adult. It is the guys who "fall in love" with a coworker just to get the their dick wet who truly hurt others . Maybe Houma prefers it this way?

by Anonymousreply 3907/25/2013

r37, the liberal answer to my country, right or wrong...

by Anonymousreply 4007/25/2013

@37. I think he is toast.

by Anonymousreply 4107/25/2013

I'm not a New Yorker, or even an American, for that matter and I don't understand all this hand wringing and parochial moralizing over his sexting. He and his wife have a relationship which may not be one that makes sense to you and me but if she's OK with that, who cares? Does he have a history of political affairs, shady deals, corruption, misappropriation of public funds or anything like that? Can he really be blackmailed now that everybody knows his kinks? Was he running on a platform pushing family values? If not, so what. If he can do a good job as the mayor, isn't that all that counts?

by Anonymousreply 4207/25/2013

R42 it all comes down to his using spectacularly bad judgment. Leadership is based on good judgment. This isnt about sex.

by Anonymousreply 4307/25/2013

right... he looks like a joke now.

by Anonymousreply 4407/25/2013

He's definitely toast, but the piece of shit will try to pop up elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 4507/25/2013

Huma is beautiful and intelligent and extremely elegant. Straight men admire women like that but find them intimidating. The fact she's a Muslim probably spooks a lot of guys. Let's face it, straight men like dumb broads they can feel superior to.

I think he pursued her for her connection to the Clintons. As an ambitious politician, he needed the Clinton machine to advance. I think she was probably taken in by a guy who probably pursued her relentlessly (rather like he seems to pursue any woman) unlike the more intellectual guys in her usual entourage.

She's got a kid with him so she's stuck, but I think she'll dump him in time to get back into Hillary's 2016 campaign.

by Anonymousreply 4607/25/2013

He IS a joke, but he sure loves the attention.

by Anonymousreply 4707/25/2013

I think R30 and R34 are both spot on. Obviously they both have individual end goals and see (saw) one another for whatever reason as being a means to an end.

by Anonymousreply 4807/25/2013

Why are we so sure Huma is a lesbian? She doesn't even ping. Just wondering. The Hillary thing may have been a smear campaign.

by Anonymousreply 4907/26/2013

She married him to stop the rumors of her and Hill, so they could have a cover for their relationship. If Hill wins in '16, Huma will be Chief of Staff and they can hide in plain sight.

I agree with R32, that the Weiners are like the couple in House of Cards. But Weiner turned out to be Peter Russo instead of Francis Underwood.

by Anonymousreply 5007/26/2013

Perhaps because he really is into her but needs other sexual stimulation, like, you know, a lot of people do?

by Anonymousreply 5107/26/2013

what, like madonna/whore syndrome R51?

by Anonymousreply 5207/26/2013

Do you really want a perv as mayor? He's not even a clever perv who could maintain it underground and deeply hidden during the second go around. He's the reckless and obvious seedy guy in the seedy car in the mall parking-lot flashing random women when he stops and asks for directions. Extremely poor impulse control. He's an obvious mental case screaming out to the world that he's a mental case. And this is your future mayor?!?

by Anonymousreply 5307/26/2013

Was Huma responsible for Hillary's badly run campaign?

I ask this because there may be poor judgment on behalf of them as a couple.

I have no interest in either of htem as human beings and you bet your bippy she has put up with this for her own advancement.

Another step forward, with two steps backward, for women in America.

by Anonymousreply 5407/26/2013

You can't really compare Clinton's bad choices/judgment to Weiner's, IMO.

Clinton didn't even send incriminating emails, much less dick pics. He only really got caught because Lewinsky decided to keep a cum-stained dress as a bargaining tool. Cunt didn't get what she wanted and sold out to the Rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 5507/26/2013

It's not random women. These are adult chat sites right? I'm actually shocked that there are real women who frequent them

by Anonymousreply 5607/26/2013

Let it go, Bill/r55.

by Anonymousreply 5707/26/2013

R55, you are so wrong, it's scary. Ever hear of Linda Tripp? Lewinsky didn't sell out at all - she wanted to protect Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 5807/26/2013

He never met them in person so it's random women. That is as far as we know They're women. It could be anybody at all behind a pilfered photo.

by Anonymousreply 5907/26/2013

I will never believe Huma and Hillary were chomping on each other. She may or may not be a dyke but I'm sure Hillary wouldn't be hot to her.

Also Huma & Weiny were together for a long time before they got married. They kept it a secret for a while, then came out with it, etc. I don't knew about nationally, but people in NY knew all about it. It might be political but it's not thrown together out of nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 6007/26/2013

Also it's not about not being into Huma. Clearly Weiner gets off on the idea of random women he doesnt know looking at his dic pics. Hardly a role Huma could play. That he has a kink or fetish that doesn't include her doesn't mean he isn't also crazy about her. Adult sexuality is complex, junior OP.

by Anonymousreply 6107/26/2013

Except that his activities constituted a bit more than a mere fetish. He was spending up to a couple hours a day sexting and having phone sex with these women, also emailing with them and exchanging photos. With more than one at once, during the height of his situation.

He's got a bit more than a fetish going on here. Otherwise I'd agree with your post r61. And his behavior was disrespectful and hurtful to her, yet he kept it up even after he was found out and she initially forgave him.

by Anonymousreply 6207/26/2013

it isn't a is a compulsion....he feels he must do it for some deep psychological reason.

by Anonymousreply 6307/26/2013

Turns out all the folks who thought Weiner was no were right.

This was in another thread:

by Anonymousreply 6507/26/2013

"what like madonna whore syndrome, r51?"

No. Like a realization that many human beings crave sexual stimulation from more than one person, and that there is nothing really wrong about that except what are social conditioning - including our madonna/whore complexes - tells us is wrong about it. One doesn't have to see one's significant partner as a saint to truly love and be into that person. And one can truly love and be into one's partner and still want other sexual stimulation, and not think of those who one finds it with in a dehumanizing way as whores or sluts; but rather as other human beings like yourself who like to fuck.

Liking to fuck isn't a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 6607/26/2013

RE: r64 Dumb cunt. It worked out well for her. She's still a joke and her name a euphemism for cocksucking. Bill Clinton is respected throughout the world.

You are a chauvinist even if you are a gay man.

We all were lied to on television.

by Anonymousreply 6707/26/2013

How many more times is Weiner going to humiliate his family before they all tell him to get lost?

by Anonymousreply 6807/26/2013

r68, they want to win at any cost. Read other posts here...

by Anonymousreply 6907/26/2013

I just think that no matter what marriage they had, it's pretty dead at this point.

At the press conference, she looked so miserable and she said they had a LOT of therapy. I wonder if it was really her choice to speak up.

Now some people are questioning how she is able to keep her job with clinton and work as a consultant at the same time, probably some conflict there. She makes over 350K at that consultant job, where the clintons are on the board of. I think she makes 100K at her main job? He makes 0. She should just dump him, he's a dead weight.

He was sexting while they were dating, he ain't never gonna stop.

by Anonymousreply 7007/26/2013

She could do so much better.

by Anonymousreply 7107/26/2013

RE: He was sexting while they were dating, he ain't never gonna stop.

Agree. I think he thinks this is not cheating and is just play and "showing off"

by Anonymousreply 7207/26/2013

If she is ambitious, she should dump him, the guy doesn't even have a law degree, his options are quite limited. He needs her more than she needs him. She's gonna go to the white house with Hillary.

And he will continue to embarrass her in future, why give your enemies ammunition to use against you?

by Anonymousreply 7307/26/2013

[quote]At the press conference, she looked so miserable and she said they had a LOT of therapy. I wonder if it was really her choice to speak up.

Brings back thoughts of Dina McGreevey when her husband made his "brave" announcement, "I am a gay American." She soon dropped his ass and wrote a book about the creep.

by Anonymousreply 7407/26/2013

For straight men, big dick needs big pussy. The chick is too tight. You can squeeze more prayers into a crack in the Wailing Wall than you can into hers.

by Anonymousreply 7507/27/2013

What does Huma actually DO for a living? Is she a policy person or a highly paid admin assistant? She hasn't had any employment or "consulting work" ever that isn't connected to the Clintons. But what the fuck does she do?

by Anonymousreply 7607/27/2013

she's hillary's right hand. She supposedly regards Huma as a second daughter, that's what I read in the papers but who knows? can't really believe everything you read, can you?

by Anonymousreply 7707/27/2013

Humn Abedin, the deputy chief of staff at the State Department under former Secretary Hillary Clinton, was granted status as a "special government employee" after the birth of her son.

That title allowed her to work from home as a part-time consultant to State, earning $135,000 as a government employee — while also earning $355,000 as a consultant for Teneo, where former President Bill Clinton is a board member.

-From the NY Post.

by Anonymousreply 7807/27/2013

Is the consulting a fake patronage job? I can't figure out what her skill set is. Being Hillary's right hand and second daughter merits being profiled in magazines? The marriage to Weiner seems totally political, but what the hell is her end game? She wants to be connected to powerful people but not really do anything herself? Or is she a deeply involved policy and strategy person? Geez, I wouldn't even be thinking about this if all this dick nonsense hadn't started up again.

by Anonymousreply 7907/27/2013

TY r78. Rank has it's privileges

by Anonymousreply 8007/27/2013

r12 is very naive.

by Anonymousreply 8107/27/2013

I don't get the marriage either.

Why did he need a powerful woman to marry?

by Anonymousreply 8207/27/2013

part-time work from home that pays $135,000 per year - for the State Dept - what a sleazy racket and what a waste of taxpayer's money

while at the same time earning $355,000 per year from Teneco as a consultant - what in the world does she consult on?

by Anonymousreply 8307/27/2013

Does Huma have political/business connections in the international world that others desire?

by Anonymousreply 8407/27/2013

I see a divorce before the end of the year.

by Anonymousreply 8507/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!