Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The new Range Rover looks like a Ford

The styling is awful. The rear lights resemble the new Ford's , everything is rounded off, and for $ 120,000 , it doesn't appeal.I much prefer the classic body style they've had for years. And forget about the Evoque. Why do companies take a tried & true brand , and ruin it ?

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 1107/24/2013

Evoque is lovely. New RR is a bit awkward looking, and I do see some Ford in it. Ford used to own RR and Jaguar so perhaps the new RR was in development when Ford sold them to Tata.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 107/24/2013

I think the Evoque is quite nice looking.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 207/24/2013

The Evogue is amazing. I want one.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 307/24/2013

Rich people problems.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 407/24/2013

I read somewhere the same development team that created the new/current Ford Explorer also designed the new RR and it definitely shows in those tail lights.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 507/24/2013

If you want the best the industry has to offer, buy a pigged out Grand Cherokee at half the price.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 607/24/2013

[R5] - Thank you. I'm not the only one who noticed. None of my friends see it.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 707/24/2013

Sorry, nothing coming out of RR now is Ford developed or related. Tata is probably just playing copycat. Their own design teams are pretty bad.

Even old man Toyoda admitted his first car design was stolen from Chevrolet.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 807/24/2013

I thought the same thing, when Prince William was putting his new baby into the car. The Royal family uses Fords now ?

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 907/24/2013

Not if you want a good car that will hold its value R6. The Grand Cherokee was previously named the worst car of its kind, and while they have improved it since 2006, not enough to make it comparable to a Range Rover.

I'd rather have a VW or Toyota if looking for something comparable at half the price.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 1007/24/2013

Should have gotten a Flex Limited, op.

by Mr. Tata, new ownerreply 1107/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.