Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So .. how about that baby?

I saw his little hand stick out a bit just after they came down the steps, as if he was trying to wave. awww

I don't care what the mean and awful people say. They are a delightful couple, and it's wonderful for the country to have some totally wholesome news.

Happy for the Queen too. She has certainly done her job! Three generations of kings.

by Anonymousreply 3107/25/2013

He wasn't waving, it was his first attempt at a v-sign to the cameras. Promising!

by Anonymousreply 107/24/2013

I hope they call him Louis, pronounced "Louie."

Of course, "Georgie Lou" works, too.

by Anonymousreply 207/24/2013

Very, very expensive welfare cases.

Glad I'm not a citizen of the UK. Supporting these freeloaders and deadbeats with my tax money would drive me mad.

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2013

Chavs, the lot of 'em.

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2013

Shut up R3, you just sound stupid

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2013

R3, as opposed to all of the welfare recipients ( people and corporations) you are supporting?

by Anonymousreply 607/24/2013

Didn't they do some analysis and determine that the royals bring in more than they cost? It was through tourism and all the spending that tourists do in England.

by Anonymousreply 707/24/2013

R7's argument never makes sense.

France has no problem attracting tourists.

by Anonymousreply 807/24/2013

Cute couple, cute baby. Seriously hot uncle.

by Anonymousreply 907/24/2013

OP = delusional frau. Long may you wave!

I hear the baby's first diapers will be available for sale!

by Anonymousreply 1007/24/2013

Should have named the little snot dog Henry since he closely resembles Henry the8th. I kid, I kid. He's cute and Wills and Kate are simply divoon.

by Anonymousreply 1107/24/2013

SO WHAT, WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!?????????

by Anonymousreply 1207/24/2013

I'm no royalist but I really like Wills and Kate. They seem like nice grounded people.

by Anonymousreply 1307/24/2013

Georgie Porgie was giving the cameras the finger.

by Anonymousreply 1407/24/2013

"Royal blood." What a concept.

You fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 1507/24/2013

Right Marie @R8, France doesn't have any problem attracting tourists - with Paris and the French Riviera and the wine country and Versailles.

England would obviously survive perfectly well without the royals, that doesn't speak to my point. When people start bitching about "welfare cases" and how much the Queen costs, it's only fair to point out that this extremely homely family does actually bring in more money than it costs.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 1607/24/2013

Exactly R7. More people go to Versailles than all the UK palaces combined. We just spent £20 million renovating their flat and have been 'subject' to 3 days of endless pro-Monarchy shit about this kid. Meanwhile, the NHS is being pulled apart and Cameron is slashing welfare for the poor. I've had it up to here with this forelock tugging bullshit.

If you like them so much OP you pay for them and kiss goodbye to a democracy.

by Anonymousreply 1707/24/2013

I watched a news report earlier this week that stated the royal family costs the British people about one dollar person annually.

I don't recall how much this news report said that the UK earns in tourism annually, but it's a lot more than one dollar person.

by Anonymousreply 1807/24/2013

[quote] totally wholesome news.

Baby born into privilege will never have to work a day of his life while other kids born on the same day end up in poverty or enlisting and being blown to bits overseas.

by Anonymousreply 1907/24/2013

What you are 'just saying', R16, is a myth about the Royal Family.

by Anonymousreply 2007/24/2013

[quote]I saw his little hand stick out a bit just after they came down the steps, as if he was trying to wave. awww

Is there an

by Anonymousreply 2107/24/2013

If they abolished the monarchy they'd just find another way to flush our money down the toilet.

I imagine, within a lot of our's lifetime they'll move out of Buckingham Palace. Turn that garden into a park...which will give more space for our vast Arab community to enjoy. They lurve the parks.

by Anonymousreply 2207/24/2013

R5 and R6 = William and Harry.

Don't you two dirtbags have anything better to do with your "royal" time?

by Anonymousreply 2307/24/2013

You're full of shit, R17. Please feel free to rid yourselves of the royals for all kinds of nifty egalitarian reasons, just leave off the pissing and moaning about the money - you're wrong.

The fact is, the royal family costs each UK citizen a paltry 66p (or $1.10USD) per year. The amount of tourism they bring in is immense.

So for of cost of about £40M per year, the royal family brings in about £176M to the UK treasury. And that does not include the money made by restaurants, hotels, cabs and stores. I think that is what is called a good investment.

That doesn't appear to include the £200M in revenues that the UK treasury gets from the royal land holdings every year.

So it's not about the money, money, money.

by Anonymousreply 2407/24/2013

The British throne has been bathed in blood for centuries...

Baby was born when it was a full (and super) moon. This is all no coincedence.

7/22/2013: 7 + 2 + 2 = 11 / number 11 aids in the raising of the anti-Christ; number 22 is the number of the Master Builder. Also the number 13 is very significant 2013: 2 + 1 + 3 = 6

He was born at 4:24, hence the number 42...

Also the name day of Mary Magdalena. Child was born in St. Mary hospital. Also the star of david portal, a strong energetic portal, all planets are in an alignment together. Time of birth: 16:24 = 1 + 6 +2 + 4 = 13

20+13=33=MAGIC 33rd degree mason

In video below, baby gives the devil's horn sign.

And don't forget about the murdered baby nurse.

by Anonymousreply 2507/24/2013

Good information/questions raised on the death of the royal baby nurse.

by Anonymousreply 2607/24/2013

Yes and we have Lindsey Lohan and Justin bid dr plus the Wall Street bloodsuckers and banker elite. They aren't nearly as entertainingng. And what about the Imperial Congress and Presidency.

by Anonymousreply 2707/24/2013

Is there any way that we can assist those who are out to get R's 25, 26 and 27?

We're sick to death of them here.

by Anonymousreply 2807/24/2013

Jacintha Saldanha was brought out in a red body bag, same as Amy Winehouse. A red bodybag signifies a sacrifice.

by Anonymousreply 2907/24/2013

Is there any way that we can get rid of the Royal defender/bloodsucker R7/16/24/28?

We're sick to death of him here.

by Anonymousreply 3007/24/2013

Oh wow, r20, so they cost each person £3 a year not £1?! Huge scandal!

As a single, childless taxpayer in goo health who doesn't drive, I pay for A LOT of services that I don't use and never will. So I find it hard to feel bitter about the drop in the ocean that is the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 3107/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!