Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a** (VIDEO)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 23:45 EDT

The mayor of Gilberton, Pennsylvania is standing by her city’s police chief despite a series of profanity-laced and threatening videos.

In a video that has received wide attention, police chief Mark Kessler repeatedly tells those upset by his use of profanity to “go f*ck yourself” as he fires various automatic weapons.

Mayor Mary Lou Hannon told The Morning Call that Kessler had the right to express himself. The city would “not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”

Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government.

“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read, “Liberals take it in the a**.”

“You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”

In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” in another video before firing off an automatic weapon.

Tuesday on his Facebook page, Kessler called for a massive rally to “show these tyrants we will not stand for any more violations on our constitution or our freedoms.”

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,” he wrote.

Kessler is also a freshman member of the North Schuylkill School Board and founder of the Constitution Security Force, which lists the Southern Poverty Law Center as an “anti-American organization.”

Former Scranton Police Chief Dan Duffy said Kessler’s conduct was appalling.

“This is exactly what a law enforcement officer should not be doing out there publicly, especially identifying himself as a law enforcement officer. It`s an embarrassment to us,” said Duffy.

by Anonymousreply 1807/24/2013

Well, I have bottomed

by Anonymousreply 107/24/2013

Hateful lunatic. He and those who think like him are the real enemies of this country.

by Anonymousreply 207/24/2013

Christ, he sounds mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2013

Someone shared recently,that we are getting our civil rights to be the targets of a coming backlash.

That is what this makes me think of. This guy is a POLICE CHIEF !?!

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2013

How the fuck can a police chief announce that he thinks some of the citizens he is sworn to protect are his enemies and still keep his job under "freedom o speech." The fucking bitch mayor talking about protecting the man's "freedom of speech" is obviously a complete idiot who does not understand what the expression even means.

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2013

R4, it's only a town of about 1,000 people, so it's probably in a rural, conservative area of the state:

by Anonymousreply 607/24/2013

This is normal for heterosexual males. I know gay teens are horny and all they can think about is how attractive a guy is but behind that is a guy who thinks their are people out to get him. This mentality that people are out to harm them breeds heterosexual males to buy guns, go to gym, take martial arts classes etc. and it's a contagious attitude so other heterosexual males do the same thing. It's a personal arms race. You would be surprised how many heterosexual males who are not terrorists who know how to make bombs. Heterosexual males have dangerous minds.

by Anonymousreply 707/24/2013

Does Pennsylvania want to be the Alabama of the Northeast?

by Anonymousreply 807/24/2013

I hope, when someone gets shot by this asshole, the fucking mayor gets sued into bankruptcy and prison for not firing someone who threatens people publicly.

by Anonymousreply 907/24/2013

I'm willing to guess that he [italic]has[/italic] taken another male's dick up his ass. The chief is too obsessed with it.

by Anonymousreply 1007/24/2013

R6, I grew up in a rural conservative, 1,000 person town. I was still gay and deserving of some representation. People shouldn't get a pass because their town is small.

by Anonymousreply 1107/24/2013

r8 We always HAVE been. They also call PA "Pennsyltucky". I am mortified and outraged at these developments. This mayor is sidestepping her duty by not getting this lunatic under control. At the very least, he's deserving of a psychological examination. If worse comes to worse, he'll retire with a nice fat pension, and then he can go on spreading his bile as a private citizen. I weep for my state. Others of his ilk are eating this up. I can feel the spider-y presence of Ms. Palin sauntering onto the scene very soon. You betcha'.

by Anonymousreply 1207/24/2013

[quote] it's only a town of about 1,000 people, so it's probably in a rural, conservative area of the state

Everything outside of Philly and Pittsburgh is "a rural, conservative area of the state".

by Anonymousreply 1307/24/2013

R11, I don't think R6 was giving anyone a pass. He was giving some context as to how someone like this becomes a police chief. The selection and vetting process is probably a bit different for a town of 1,000 than it is for, say, Philadelphia.

by Anonymousreply 1407/24/2013

He sounds like he might be one of the Datalounge freeper trolls.

by Anonymousreply 1507/24/2013

Gilberton, Schuylkill County, is a former Anthracite coal mining town in Northeast Pennsylvania along I-81 north of Pottsville. Run down houses from the '20s, some modernized with aluminum and vinyl siding.

by Anonymousreply 1607/24/2013

Only in Amurica folks; Land Of The Free!

by Anonymousreply 1707/24/2013

My family is from this area of the state. So glad we moved to Upstate NY and I was not raised there.

by Anonymousreply 1807/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!