Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

America has got talent...

First and foremost... NOT!

Second, so this family now accepts their gay son because he is doing well in this competition.

I would have told them to fuck off, I don't need your stinkin love or approval. You could not accept me from the get go... well heave ho to you! HO's

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2013

He is clearly not you. He's like one of those trembling abused dogs on the Humane Society commercial.

by Anonymousreply 107/23/2013

R1, very funny, really. You nailed that look in his eyes.

I loathe all the xhildrens acts! The last thing anyone wants to see in Vegas is a kid looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 207/23/2013

Branden gave a solid performance. I think it lacked character though. He sounded like a military singer.

Pretty much all the shows I watch have gay people in them so I know from looking at many different shows and experience how gay people behave. Branden like the chubby opera singer this year and the goth opera singer last year and many, many more gay men on TV have cried. I wish ONE gay man would not cry. Show us strength for once.

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2013

Can't believe they cut so many talented people and let that screaming girl get through. Howie is a idiot and clearly isn't taking the show seriously. She is talentless and her father should be investigated for child abuse for encouraging her to scream like that. She's going to permanently damage her vocal chords. But them again, that might be a blessing, for us.

I agree with the OP, even though he looks like a kicked puppy, his parents are only coming around for the dollars.

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2013

Now, if I were a judge I would teach those little dancing girls some discipline, and fast! How dare they miss a step!

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!