Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Something a straight guy does often which I don't understand

I've seen this a lot. Some men like to point to a girl and say rather loudly and boisterously to his friend, "Hey, that's your girlfriend/wife".

Then har har har ensues. Why do they do this?

by Anonymousreply 1007/23/2013

It emasculates the person they are doing it to as well as humiliating the woman they are pointing too. Two birds with one stone.

by Anonymousreply 107/23/2013

Do you hang out with 16 year old boys, OP?

by Anonymousreply 207/23/2013

I've never seen this, I don't get it. Is it supposed to be funny? Pointing at a random woman and saying "That's your wife!" ??

Enlighten me please

by Anonymousreply 307/23/2013

You see this "a lot"? I've never run across it.

by Anonymousreply 407/23/2013

What kind of people are you hanging around, OP? Get new friends.

by Anonymousreply 507/23/2013

I am 18 and a lot of my friend's do that and it can be pretty funny.

My brother's friend's always do that to him whenever the girl who played precious is on TV.

by Anonymousreply 607/23/2013

It means, that woman or girl is really ugly, and it's done to call attention to her ugliness, and humiliate the boy or man in public. In other words, your wife or gf is really ugly because that's all you can get. Ha ha ha! What a wit!

I've heard this expression a lot in school, unfortunately, and it humiliated the hell out of me every time. Get better friends, or at least get out of the frat house every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 707/23/2013

what's even funnier is when you turn around and grope the guys package making the statement

by Anonymousreply 807/23/2013

that kind of comment is made by people who formerly had been Latch key kids. this is only one of several comments that is quite common among those who know nothing because they were brought up as nothing

by Anonymousreply 907/23/2013

Men point to "girl" there's a problem there from the start.

by Anonymousreply 1007/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.