Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Alec Baldwin 'Shocked' Anderson Cooper Slammed Twitter Rant as Homophobic

Alec Baldwin 'Shocked' Anderson Cooper Slammed Twitter Rant as Homophobic

3:39 PM PDT 7/23/2013 by THR Staff

The "30 Rock" star insists he'd say "nothing" to the CNN anchor if they were to cross paths

Alec Baldwin told Howard Stern on Tuesday that he was "shocked" at harsh criticism levied against him by CNN's Anderson Cooper, who called out the 30 Rock star for using anti-gay slurs and violent language in a Twitter outburst earlier this month.

The tirade, which led to Baldwin deleting his account, erupted after Daily Mail reporter George Stark wrote that Baldwin's wife Hilaria had typed on a smartphone through James Gandolfini's funeral. Baldwin tweeted, "I'm gonna find you, George Stark, you toxic little queen, and I'm gonna fuck...you...up." He then wrote, "[I']d put my foot up your fucking ass, George Stark, but I'm sure you'd dig it too much."

Cooper later tweeted about Baldwin's outburst, "Why does #AlecBaldwin get a pass when he uses gay slurs? If a conservative talked of beating up a ‘queen’ they would be vilified.”

Asked on Tuesday by Stern about the incident, Baldwin begins, “Anderson Cooper decides to, to, to, to --"

"He attacked you!" Stern baits.

"Whatever word you want to use, I'm not going to say 'attacked,'" Baldwin offers, then admits, "That was the one that shocked me the most."

"Anderson Cooper said that he felt that you were being homophobic in your comments on Twitter," the radio host explains.

"But he used another word. He used 'despicable,'" Baldwin recalls, incorrectly.

Asked what he would say to Cooper about the allegations if the two were to cross paths, Baldwin replies, "Nothing, actually."

by Anonymousreply 12808/29/2013

I'm always the victim!!!

by Anonymousreply 107/23/2013

No he wouldn't say anything, he'd just punch AC I guess.

by Anonymousreply 207/23/2013

Well, I guess many gay people think Baldwin is bi, so him saying "toxic queen" is nothing special. But a man's political views, whether left or right, don't really tell how he personally feels about homosexuality. It could be even worse for a left wing liberal to say homophobic things because even though seeming to be more empathetic towards the world than some right wing religious type he still sees gays as something despicable. For a right wing bible thumbers that's pretty normal but for a person who's been in the entertainment industry forever and surrounded by gays all the time it's not really okay.

by Anonymousreply 307/23/2013

I'm shocked that this fucker still has a career.

by Anonymousreply 407/23/2013

Maybe if Alec actually thought before he opened his stupid mouth he wouldn't be in these messes. Deleting something doesn't mean it never existed though Baldwin seems to think so. Not as brilliant as you think, Alec!

by Anonymousreply 507/23/2013

He yelled gay slurs at some photographer back when he was still with Basinger

by Anonymousreply 607/23/2013

What??? Alec Baldwin's wife's name is Hilaria? LOL! That's hilaria!

by Anonymousreply 807/23/2013

I fatty Baldwin tried to punch AC, it would probably hurt Alec's hand. AC's a muscle stud and could withstand any punches Baldwin threw.

by Anonymousreply 907/23/2013

[quote]The bitter, bitchy queen types are horrible and they're the biggest enemy to the gay community at large.

how do you know the sex of the posters?

by Anonymousreply 1007/23/2013

Nothing is "very" true, you toxic little queen R7. It's either true or it's not--no other modifiers than the negative. Same with "unique" and "valid."

by Anonymousreply 1107/23/2013

Alec Baldwin should apologize for what he said (I believe he has), however Alec is too smart to take this from Anderson Cooper. What's his record?

by Anonymousreply 1207/23/2013

I get the feeling Hilaria is as big a monster as her crazed hubby or that she'll soon be on the receiving end of his brutality.

by Anonymousreply 1407/23/2013

R12, if Baldwin were really smart, he'd work on his problems instead of being defensive about them.

by Anonymousreply 1507/23/2013

Alec gets a total pass from me. He's done more to advance gay rights and acceptance than Cooper ever has.

by Anonymousreply 1607/23/2013

why can't Alec ever admit he is wrong about ANYthing?

BTW, He comes to AC's and my house for New Year's eve every time he is in town.

I'm just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 1707/23/2013

Anybody who calls out that phony Anderson Cooper is aces in my book.

by Anonymousreply 1807/23/2013

R13 is right, besides Alec Baldwin is famously liberal and very supportive of gay rights. His comments were directed at one particular person and probably "right on the money."

by Anonymousreply 1907/23/2013

Anderson's comments were correct and I'm glad he took a stance for once. I don't care if that cunt Baldwin is a liberal, he's still an entitled, angry piece of shit who needs to be called out when he acts inappropriately. He's straight and doesn't get a pass to make homophobic remarks. It's pathetic that people still support and defend him.

by Anonymousreply 2007/23/2013

"how do you know the sex of the posters?"

one way to tell is once a woman chimes in the "cunt, fish, frau, STFU bitch, slut, vagine, blue waffle shit" insults are hurled. Along with "this is a gay man's site go back to ivilliage". The bitchy queen can't take it that someone does NOT find them witty or charming so they resort to misogynistic insults.

by Anonymousreply 2107/23/2013

Baldwin really does not know when to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 2407/23/2013

Just came to my mind how fucking hot Baldwin was when he was young, jesus christ. I remember first seeing him as a teen in the army tv-movie with a gay angle (youtube link below) and falling in love with him. So bloody beautiful. You just wanna take his face in your hands and kiss him.

So, even though he has anger issues and should keep his thoughts to himself I still like him very much. Whether it's true or not in this case I decide to believe the rumours and think of him as a bi ;)

by Anonymousreply 2507/23/2013

All of this wouldn't have happened if AB went to some anger management classes and actually learned something.

by Anonymousreply 2607/23/2013

Anderson is a histrionic little queen. Why should that fucking pig be shocked?

by Anonymousreply 2707/23/2013

It's a bit surprising to see so many people on DL, a gay gossip site, rushing to defend Baldwin's homophobic comments. What's that about?

by Anonymousreply 2807/23/2013

I like his hairy chest. I bet his pussy is moist.

by Anonymousreply 2907/23/2013

Baldwin was never hot to me. He looked better when he was younger and not fat, sure, but he was nothing special. It's absurd how many fans he has. He and Charlie Sheen can say and do anything but idiots will still want their dicks.

by Anonymousreply 3107/23/2013

Alec may be testy, maybe looney, but I think he is a good guy. Here is a link to his radio program...

by Anonymousreply 3207/23/2013

all of the Baldwins are the very definition of puke-Irish.

by Anonymousreply 3307/23/2013

I'm just baffled how Baldwin thought that attacking the reporter's sexuality was an appropriate response. That's how a bully reacts.

by Anonymousreply 3407/23/2013

[quote]He's suckered the gay community, who are so impressed with anything resembling celebrity

[quote]The love showered on him by gay men is risible

Does r30 even realizes where he is? This is a gay site, you homophobic dumbass. Go fuck yourself and get lost, asshole!

by Anonymousreply 3507/23/2013

What you see is not what you get with Baldwin. He is completely self delusional. For years, he said that men who date/marry younger women are pathetic and that he was interested in someone his own age. Then he chases a girl young enough to be his daughter. He then said he liked Hilaria because she was so not into TV and the next thing you know, she's a special correspondent on Extra and a spokesmodel shilling for a bunch of products. He should just own his anger, his midlife crisis, and his media whore wife.

by Anonymousreply 3707/23/2013

R34 What he said was true. The phony fucker came out when it was convenient then instantly knights himself the king of homos. Crass, cowardly and full of shit.

Fuck him. At least Baldwin worked his way into his weird career and didn't coast in on his mommy's coattails.

And Baldwin has talent. All Anderson does is exploit victims of tragedies for ratings. He's Nancy Grace with less hair on his balls.

by Anonymousreply 3807/23/2013

R38, I was referring to what Baldwin said originally. He was unhappy with a reporter and attacked his sexuality. It's what a bully does. And you're fine with that. Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 3907/23/2013

R21 But this IS a site for gay men. Does that bother you? There are already a million fucking sites for women(and especially straight women) to go to to discuss celebrities and politics, why should they come here and act like they're special just because they're women posting on gay men's site?

by Anonymousreply 4007/23/2013

R38 and R30 should have their misplaced rage and anger and love for a homophobic slimebag like Alec Baldwin studied by a mental health expert STAT.

by Anonymousreply 4307/23/2013

He's OUT you idiotic FUCKER.

by Anonymousreply 4407/23/2013

[quote] I'm gay and I have to admit that I'm sick of toxic little queens too.

So who gives a fuck? Talk about missing the point. AB advocated violence against a gay person on a public twitter message, and he deserved to be called out for it.

by Anonymousreply 4507/23/2013

R42 is a dumb homophobic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4607/23/2013

Anderson sounds like a whiny conservative.

by Anonymousreply 4707/23/2013

Anderson had the gall to criticize the limousine liberal/bully?

How very dare he?

by Anonymousreply 4807/23/2013

Alec Baldwin is an arrogant, entitled prick with seriously fucked up anger-management issues. To those inclined to give him a free pass, don't.

by Anonymousreply 5007/23/2013

Some gays are "toxic little queens." They are the problem. They are OUR problem. Some how we've got to encourage and guide them towards behaviors that better represent us. If we continue to defend them they will continue to make us look bad. They also constantly attack normal acting gay guys like me, I'm sick of them.

by Anonymousreply 5107/23/2013

R51 needs therapy.

by Anonymousreply 5207/23/2013

No, no R52 not at all. Yes, I am often frustrated by other gay men who are nasty, bitchy and "queen-ish." But, so are many, many other gay guys. There was a thread yesterday about how we're our own worst enemies. It's certainly true for me. I wish it weren't, but it is. We can never be too image conscious.

by Anonymousreply 5307/23/2013

R53 is full of self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 5407/24/2013

R53 doesn't sound self loathing at all. I think that term has outlived it's true meaning and is tossed around when the user lacks creativity.

by Anonymousreply 5507/24/2013

sick of this bitch. I hope someday the rest of the public wakes up and realizes what a piece of shit he is. He shouldn't still have a hot career.

by Anonymousreply 5607/24/2013

Fuck Anderson Cooper. That uncle tom bitch totally sold us out and then tried to pull the "oh, I was always out" shit - fuck you, you pasty asshole. And "muscle" - please, anyone can be a muscle queen when they buy their clothes from Baby Gap.

by Anonymousreply 5707/24/2013

I'm not the biggest Anderson Cooper fan, but he's right about this. Alec completely got a pass for threatening violence on a "queen". And for someone who does so much for gay causes, the fact that he still won't admit any wrongdoing is even more shameful.

And GLAAD should be ashamed of themselves also for rolling over for him. Bunch of phony hypocrite starfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 5807/24/2013

[quote]Alec Baldwin is an arrogant, entitled prick with seriously fucked up anger-management issues. To those inclined to give him a free pass, don't.

Do you get a free pass? You sound like someone with anger-management issues calling someone an arrogant, entitled prick. Or do you admit you're a hypocrite?

by Anonymousreply 5907/24/2013

Anderson Cooper right and anyone here who sides with a homophobic, racist, hateful angry prick like Baldwin needs their self-loathing head examined.

by Anonymousreply 6007/24/2013

R59 would cream herself even if Baldwin bashed her pathetic little head in.

by Anonymousreply 6107/24/2013

You seriously don't get it, r59. Alec Baldwin is very hypocritical. It's okay for him to rant, but not Anderson Cooper?

Alec is pretty much getting away with his bullshit, because he's a handsome popular actor. Paula Deen was treated much harshly.

by Anonymousreply 6207/24/2013

Isaiah Washington got treated far worse, and what he did was nothing compared to Baldwin's repeated history of questionable comments.

GLAAD showed that it doesn't matter if you resort to homophobia as long as you're giving them money.

by Anonymousreply 6307/24/2013

preach, R60 and R63 GLAAD and some gays are such hypocrites and they're selective about calling out homophobic parasites.

by Anonymousreply 6407/24/2013

[quote]What he said was true. The phony fucker came out when it was convenient then instantly knights himself the king of homos. Crass, cowardly and full of shit.

Is R38 claiming that Baldwin said, "The phony fucker came out when it was convenient then instantly knights himself the king of homos. Crass, cowardly and full of shit" or is 38 making that statement on his own?

No matter who said it, the important thing is that he's out.

by Anonymousreply 6507/25/2013

Sorry,but my favorite part of the story is the gross wife texting SMOOTHIE RECIPES at a funeral !!!

HI-LARIOUS .

by Anonymousreply 6607/25/2013

That was some deflection by Baldwin. Instead of answering the question about his comments just attack the person questioning him.

I think this is an even worse indicator of his mindset than the toxic queen comment. He doesn't get to tell someone when they can or should come out because that's something he never had to do himself. There's real life consequences to coming out that Baldwin will never have to deal with. And whatever else you think of Anderson Cooper, he's not the one using derogatory slurs against a group of people. ANd it's not like this is a one time occurrence with Baldwin.

He sounds like very arrogant, entitled person who thinks he can say whatever crap that comes out of his mouth and some gay organization will protect him because he once did some good work. Wake up and have some pride. You don't have to accept the little crumbs he's handing out and lick his feet.

by Anonymousreply 6707/25/2013

[quote]He sounds like very arrogant, entitled person who thinks he can say whatever crap that comes out of his mouth and some gay organization will protect him because he once did some good work. Wake up and have some pride. You don't have to accept the little crumbs he's handing out and lick his feet.

Exactly! If Baldwin was a woman, he wouldn't get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 6807/25/2013

[quote]He doesn't get to tell someone when they can or should come out because that's something he never had to do himself. There's real life consequences to coming out that Baldwin will never have to deal with

THANK YOU. I don't know how anyone could defend him anyhow, but when you factor in the gall he as a straight man has to judge when/how a gay person comes out, it just makes him that much more obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 6907/25/2013

[quote]THANK YOU. I don't know how anyone could defend him anyhow, but when you factor in the gall he as a straight man has to judge when/how a gay person comes out, it just makes him that much more obnoxious.

Harrrumph! Did you stamp your foot when you wrote that?

by Anonymousreply 7007/25/2013

R59 and R70, your hard-on for the bigoted Baldwin is showing.

by Anonymousreply 7107/25/2013

Baldwin has been on the side of the gay rights movement way before AC. There are toxic little queens among us. Team Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 7207/25/2013

Sorry R72, but Baldwin shows his true colors whenever he goes into one of his rages, if you want to pretend he's a decent person who loves the gays, that's on you, but I think he's full of shit. Before AC was even out he'd focus on bigotry and homophobia on his show, but those people who want to hail the bigot Baldwin as some kind of gay hero will deny that.

by Anonymousreply 7307/25/2013

[quote]Baldwin has been on the side of the gay rights movement way before AC.

That's correct. First AC was hiding in the closet, then, when he became better known and gay gossip boards discussed him, his closet turned into a glass closet. At that point, his glass closet delivered a message of "shame" at being gay. Though it wasn't intentional the shame message was broadcast for several years.

Now it's time for someone to claim the silly "Oh, he wasn't in the closet because he was out to family and friends" bullcrap.

by Anonymousreply 7407/25/2013

Somebody said they once ran into Baldwin at "Ouest" on the Upper West Side and that Baldwin was drunk but as charming as could be and even pecked the guy on the lips as he left.

by Anonymousreply 7507/25/2013

Team Cooper. R72 and R74 (probably the same people) are full of shit. And sickly defending someone who'd smash in their face and call them dirty faggots if he got angry enough. That's your hero Baldwin for you.

by Anonymousreply 7607/25/2013

Defending a homophobe is the ultimate example of self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 7707/25/2013

Cooper should keep his mouth shut. How much Republican ass has he licked in his lifetime? He didn't come out until it was something that would get you hero status in the mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 7807/25/2013

I wonder how much gay ass will Alec Baldwin kick before some realize that he's undeserving of hero status.

by Anonymousreply 7907/25/2013

R76 deluded Anderfan who wants everyone to believe AC was the out and proud King of the Homos for the last 12 years instead of only 12 months. His glass closet spoke anti-gay volumes loud and clear for years while the Baldwin jerk stupidly made a few comments.

IF you're honest, you can't even begin to compare the years of AC hiding to the Baldwin outburst.

by Anonymousreply 8007/25/2013

R80, self-loather who would defend a homophobe over an out gay person. You are pathetic and probably the same loser who brings up the stupid topic of how AC came out whenever you get the chance here.

by Anonymousreply 8107/25/2013

[quote]You are pathetic and probably the same loser who brings up the stupid topic of how AC came out

YOU, r81, are bringing up the topic of how AC came out. Doesn't everyone already know how he worked it with Andrew Sullivan to publish the coming out tale while he was out of the country and unavailable to the media? Why would you want to be bringing it up again? How many other times have you managed to work it into threads, R81?

It's obvious that you have a problem with the way he came out. It was a smart move for someone who wants to keep the media away. Do you disagree?

by Anonymousreply 8207/25/2013

It's obvious you are a boring troll R82. YOU brought it up with THIS bullshit:

[quote] wants everyone to believe AC was the out and proud King of the Homos for the last 12 years instead of only 12 months.

Same old crap you always pull. Be gone.

by Anonymousreply 8307/25/2013

Baldwin being a piece of shit and repeatedly getting away with saying horrible things and treating people horribly when he's angry has NOTHING to do with Cooper's decision to come out. It doesn't matter how long it takes someone to come out. Anderson was totally justified in calling out this hateful scum bucket bitch that some of you idiots worship.

by Anonymousreply 8407/25/2013

You obviously don't know the difference between "when" and "how." I mentioned when he came out a year ago. YOU, R83, countered with your "how AC came out." YOU brought up the topic of how he came out. Now you pretend that it's the same as a mention of when he came out. Sorry, hon, that doesn't fly.

But was it pretend or on purpose? Did you want futher discussion on how he came out? Is that your real aim? OTOH, perhaps you learned English as a second language and need to go back to school.

by Anonymousreply 8507/25/2013

Bravo R84.

R85, if you want to defend Baldwin, that's YOUR problem. Anderson came out JUST FINE BY ME, you don't like it, too bad.

by Anonymousreply 8607/25/2013

[quote]if you want to defend Baldwin

Link please. Is calling Baldwin a "jerk" a defense of Baldwin?

All doubt is erased. You really did learn English as a second language. Calling Baldwin a jerk is a "defense" according to you.

Did I say I didn't like how or when Cooper came out? No! I merely gave the facts of when it took place a year ago. You brought up the "how" and now you're trying to backtrack... again!!!! At R82, I said it was a smart move. You obviously disagree. That's why you are so determined to continue bringing up the way he came out. You really do have a problem with it and want it discussed... again! You have all the elements of a Freeper.

by Anonymousreply 8707/25/2013

Shut up R87, I have said repeatedly that I have NO issue with how Anderson came out. Do YOU understand English? I'm done with your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 8807/25/2013

Shut up R89, how bout that since you're so dense?

by Anonymousreply 9007/25/2013

Be careful what you say here. Pointing out how those "toxic little qu33ns" reflect badly on the entire gay population got me banned. I had to delete my cookies and history in order to post again. Since when are we non entitled to free speech? I was only arguing for us taking more responsibility for our public image.

by Anonymousreply 9107/25/2013

Okay, alright.

by Anonymousreply 9207/25/2013

Oh I get it..."Baldwin is a guy with a good heart-he just, just has a bad temper and is so passionate about life that he can't control what comes out of his mouth when he's angry".

I can't wait until later this year when this moron says something else offensive and you idiots defend him again.

by Anonymousreply 9307/25/2013

I just listened to the interview. He lit into that phony Cooper. It needed to be said and I'm glad Alec said. Team Alec all the way here. He's a good guy, with a temper, but a good guy nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 9407/26/2013

I hope Baldwin meets up with the wrong gay dude and gets his face smashed in. I'm sure his daughter and others that he's attacked will be thrilled. He's an evil homophobic bully. Good for Anderson Cooper for pointing it out.

by Anonymousreply 9507/26/2013

Alec Baldwin is so over that he doesn't even rate a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 9608/01/2013

r96, I beg to differ.

by Anonymousreply 9708/01/2013

When the Atlas Social Club opens next month in Hell's Kitchen, you can be sure Alec Baldwin won't be on the guest list for the grand opening celebrations.

The festive ASC interior, designed by Ben Maisani with help from his partners, is said to be a cross between a gay speakeasy and a retro athletic club. Vintage muscle magazines will be featured on the walls. Did it take a lot of searching to find some that weren't spattered with cum?

by Anonymousreply 9808/06/2013

R98 dug up this thread just to take some cheap shots at Ben. You are so obvious troll.

by Anonymousreply 9908/06/2013

[quote]R98 dug up this thread just to take some cheap shots at Ben.

Are you crazy or are you drunk?

There's no cheap shot at Ben. He's the main decorator for the new bar and it sounds like it's going to be great. Are you just too stupid to know that vintage muscle magazines were used by millions of gay men for jerk-off material. How does that refect on Ben? It would take a really sick mind to make that connection.

There will also be pictures of turn-of-the-century muscle men like Eugene Sandow. By my telling that, are you now going to say I'm taking more "cheap shots at Ben." You're really sick in the head and it's obvious you want to chase people away from normal discussions.

by Anonymousreply 10008/06/2013

Shut up.

by Anonymousreply 10108/06/2013

R99 - R101 - no doubt she's one of the reasons Ben and Anderson have a good security team. Stalkerish fangurls can be just as much of a menace as angry stalkers.

by Anonymousreply 10208/06/2013

Anderson Cooper has done nothing for gay rights and I don't count going on vacation with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 10308/06/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 10408/07/2013

The New York Post had a write-up on Ben's newest bar today. Several hours later, Perez Hilton ran with the story. Does Perez ever post anything original or does he steal from everyone else?

NY POST:

Anderson Cooper’s boyfriend, Benjamin Maisani, is opening another bar in the city. We hear Maisani, who is a co-owner of punk gay bar Eastern Bloc on East 6th Street and straight-friendly Bedlam on Avenue C, is opening Atlas Social Club (or A.S.C.) at 51st and 9th in Hell’s Kitchen this fall. The venue is described as a cross between a “gay speakeasy and a retro athletic club” (whatever that means), with old boxing, wrestling and bodybuilding photographs to be displayed inside. Maisani is said to be opening the place with Asi Mazar, who worked at the just- shuttered Splash nightclub for a decade, event producer Josh Wood, and Pablo Raimondi, with whom Maisani opened Bedlam in 2010.

PEREZ HILTON:

Benjamin Maisani must be riding high right now, because not only is he still dating Anderson "The Silver Fox" Cooper, but he is a co-owner of a punk gay bar called Eastern Bloc on East 6th Street and the straight-friendly Bedlam on Avenue C! They're both doing really well — so well, in fact, that he's opening a new joint! This one is called the Atlas Social Club, and it'll be at 51st and 9th in Hell’s Kitchen this fall! Apparently it's going to be a cross between a “gay speakeasy and a retro athletic club." We're not positive at what exactly that means in terms of style, but we DO know it'll have old boxing, wrestling and bodybuilding photographs displayed on the interior!

by Anonymousreply 10508/08/2013

Alec Baldwin is in talks with MSNBC for a possible talk show, insiders with knowledge of the situation confirmed. The network has an opening in its Friday night 10 p.m. timeslot.

The actor was reportedly in talks to take over Carson Daly's late night talk show around the time that Jimmy Fallon was tapped to replace Jay Leno, but those potential plans never came to fruition. Subsequently, Daly's show was renewed for Season 13 with the host.

Baldwin's also hosted a biweeky podcast called "Here's the Thing" for New York public radio station WNYC since October 2011.

The actor will have to control his legendary temper however. He recently made headlines after a Twitter-rant against a Daily Mail reporter who inaccurately stated that his wife, Hilaria, was tweeting during James Galdofini's funeral. Baldwin called the reporter a "toxic little queen" before temporarily shutting down his Twitter account - something he's done several times in the past following similar Twitter blow-ups.

by Anonymousreply 10608/10/2013

From Monday to Thursday at 10pm, MSNBC stalwart Lawrence O’Donnell anchors a political talk show.

Coincidentally, last May, Baldwin was invited on The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell to read headlines and segment teasers.

At one point during his appearance, the prescient MSNBC presenter quipped: 'I have no idea when he will seize the microphone next!'

by Anonymousreply 10708/10/2013

Anderson Cooper decided to take 10 years to come out of the closet despite everyone knowing it and thousands of gay kids committed suicide. Now Anderson Cooper thinks he's the fucking sheriff of homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 10808/10/2013

Six months after coming out, Anderson got a GLAAD media award from Madonna. Don't you consider that to be a major accomplishment for a gay man, R108?

by Anonymousreply 10908/11/2013

Anderson vanderbilt is an asshole. period. He is one of the WORST journalists on tv at the present time. I think he is just creating a controversy to make himself "relevant".

by Anonymousreply 11008/11/2013

I hope they put Alec's show against Cooper's and then we can watch Cooper's sad democrat bashing show get even lower ratings. Alec is a good guy and a liberal.

by Anonymousreply 11108/11/2013

Actually it's sad that "airwaves" are taken up by either Cooper or Baldwin when there are far more intelligent, informed, and ethical people out there.

by Anonymousreply 11208/11/2013

[quote]I hope they put Alec's show against Cooper's

That could be fun. It would be interesting to see them trying to outdo each other in getting the best guests.

by Anonymousreply 11308/11/2013

[quote]Actually it's sad that "airwaves" are taken up by either Cooper or Baldwin when there are far more intelligent, informed, and ethical people out there.

Name three, please.

by Anonymousreply 11408/12/2013

Sick fucks in this thread slobbering over a hateful bigoted homophobe like Baldwin just so they can get their rocks off trashing Anderson Cooper. You all are disgusting pigs.

by Anonymousreply 11508/12/2013

Anderson Cooper and Alec Baldwin on TV at the same time could result in some great shows. There's no love lost between the two so they would always be trying to top the other with special guests and controversial topics. That's what makes good TV, no matter which one you favor. It would be like a gunfight at the O.K. Corral every Friday night.

by Anonymousreply 11608/13/2013

[quote]Six months after coming out, Anderson got a GLAAD media award from Madonna. Don't you consider that to be a major accomplishment for a gay man

I consider it a major embarrassment. A bunch of narcissistic fucks sitting around telling each other how wonderful they are all for the benefit of the press. Its a rich man's version of a circle jerk.

by Anonymousreply 11708/13/2013

I like Anderson, I love Alec, therefore - Alec wins this argument.

by Anonymousreply 11808/13/2013

Anderson's gay. Alec has no right to comment on how gay people should be gay. Anderson wins this argument.

by Anonymousreply 11908/13/2013

Alec got in a scuffle with another photographer on the streets of New York today.

Baldwin was walking with his wife Hilaria, when they were approached by the photographer. Baldwin’s wife ducked into a tea shop to avoid the paparazzi.

According to a friend of the couple, the incident occurred when the photographer tried to follow them into the tea shop.

Once police arrived, both men admitted to “pushing and shoving each other,” and charges will not be pressed by either.

The NY Post has a photo of Baldwin shoving the photographer into a car.

by Anonymousreply 12008/27/2013

I wonder how much the Post paid to the person who snapped the photo of Alec bashing the photog. And did they dent the car?

by Anonymousreply 12108/27/2013

I think the post and other trash mags go out of their way to antagonize him. which is easy, him being a hothead but really, do they double their viewership by following this guy around and pushing his buttons?

by Anonymousreply 12208/27/2013

I wonder when will his wife have to duck from him hitting her? He's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12308/27/2013

I hadn't heard about this, go Anderson! Reminds me of when he complained about the "that's so gay" joke in The Dilemma trailer, and started that whole discussion. Idiot Ron Howard saw it as free speech issue, "that's so gay" was so important to him. He left it in the movie, didn't apologize, and his ultra-lame excuse he'd seen similar jokes in other movies and thought it was ok. The old "She did it first, Mommy!" excuse from childhood. Anyway, nice to have Ron Howard exposed as such a douchebag, and all thanks to Anderson. I've been fan ever since he came out.

by Anonymousreply 12408/27/2013

Anderson's really good looking too, enjoying the linked pic, so much more handsome than fat old Alec.

by Anonymousreply 12508/27/2013

Can you imagine walking out of a store and finding the hood of your car bashed in. Then you open the newspaper and there's Alec Baldwin bashing some guy's head into your car.

by Anonymousreply 12608/27/2013

Has Baldwin attacked any more photogs today?

by Anonymousreply 12708/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.