Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Weiner's sextext chat convo leaked...pardon the pun heehee

Unidentified woman released conversations she claims to have had with Anthony Weiner after he resigned following the Twitter sexting scandal

by Anonymousreply 5007/25/2013

oh my sides

Weiner: I found the perfect woman. Gorgeous, sexy, and like a bit of my crazy

She:I basically worship the ground you walk on. you're incredible

Weiner: so you won't tell me what picture of me you liked the mostor turned you on the most? only tv?

She:Specifically your health care rants were a huge turn on

by Anonymousreply 107/23/2013

the chat

by Anonymousreply 207/23/2013

The real question is why New Yorkers would even consider voting for this scumbag. Must be they're all low lifes like him with no sense or right and wrong and have no self-respect.

by Anonymousreply 307/23/2013

The even more interesting thing is that this information existed and is now being exposed- pun intended- because he wants to run again.

This is the future of politics as long as tapping of cell phones is allowed to continue. No one will run whom they don't want to run. Every conversation- sexual trist, heated argument, passing racist comment is being stored by powers that be for use at a later time.

If you want to change the world or have any hand in controlling it- you've better not be indiscrete on any level because they'll have it on tape.

by Anonymousreply 407/23/2013

And still, no uncensored shots of this man's cock?

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 507/23/2013

o you uptight Midwestern prude. Have you ever heard of forgiveness? Giving a person a second chance.

by Anonymousreply 607/23/2013

Won't this be his third chance, after this latest revelation? The man should still run, by all means, but his judgment can be called into question if he can't keep it in his pants for longer than two seconds.

by Anonymousreply 707/23/2013

[quote]indiscrete

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 807/23/2013

google it, one pic there

by Anonymousreply 907/23/2013

At this hour a Channel 4 reporter is at the LGBT Community Center on 13th Street where Weiner was scheduled to appear this evening, before the latest revelation. Huma was to accompany him. Will let you know if he shows.

by Anonymousreply 1007/23/2013

He really seems like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1107/23/2013

[quote]o you uptight Midwestern prude. Have you ever heard of forgiveness? Giving a person a second chance.

He already asked for forgiveness after the FIRST sexting scandal. This is a SECOND one, AFTER his resignation a few years ago from the House of Representatives.

How many chances should we give him??? How many times is he going to to be exposed for cheating on his wife, then ask for another chance and then get busted all over again??

by Anonymousreply 1207/23/2013

[quote] Every conversation- sexual trist, heated argument, passing racist comment is being stored by powers that be for use at a later time.If you want to change the world or have any hand in controlling it- you've better not be indiscrete on any level because they'll have it on tape.

So what's the problem? Call me an idealist but I'd be okay only having candidates who do not have any kind of dirty laundry. I'm not in politics, but I can honestly say I've never made racist remarks, said anything out of line in anger, nor had affairs, nor sexted, nothing.

by Anonymousreply 1307/23/2013

[quote]The new exchanges reported on Tuesday were quite raunchy. The man in the conversation, [bold]who went by the name Carlos Danger[/bold] but was identified by the woman as Mr. Weiner, claimed to fantasize about showering with the woman, and sent her a picture of his naked penis.

by Anonymousreply 1407/23/2013

[quote] How many chances should we give him??? How many times is he going to to be exposed for cheating on his wife, then ask for another chance and then get busted all over again??

You bitches are always screeching about how monogamy is not realistic,and how everyone should, just have open relationships as they cannot be expected to remain faithful to only one partner, then you bitch about someone cheating on their spouse.

Can't have it both ways.

by Anonymousreply 1507/23/2013

R4, it doesn't matter if you are discrete

"If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him." - Cardinal Richelieu (1585 – 1642)

by Anonymousreply 1607/23/2013

r15, I am not one of "you bitches." I never said any such thing about monogamy.

As terrifying as it must seem to you to realize given your apparent deep-seated and assholish narcissism, everyone else who posts here besides you is not just one aggregate person who holds the same set of opinions and viewpoints.

by Anonymousreply 1707/23/2013

Channel 7's reporter says she's at GMHC in Chelsea waiting for Anthony.

by Anonymousreply 1807/23/2013

Even more tragic is not knowing the difference between "discreet" and "discrete."

by Anonymousreply 1907/23/2013

stick a fork in him

by Anonymousreply 2007/23/2013

I'm tired, R19

by Anonymousreply 2107/23/2013

He's really out of control. Don't know why his wife puts up with him.

by Anonymousreply 2207/23/2013

and they want to elect Eliot Spitzer too??!

Dems in NY are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 2307/23/2013

Really, who cares about sexting and sex lives. That shit is always about dirty politics and distracting from the real issues.

by Anonymousreply 2407/23/2013

Weiner stood there and repeated everything he's told us before. Huma gave a speech, probably suggested by Hillary, on why she's stayed with him and how much she loves Anthony.

When asked when he told Huma about the latest revelations, he claimed she's known all along.

by Anonymousreply 2507/23/2013

This is between him and his wife. period. For all we know, she's Hillary's GF, and she and anthony have an agreement. Which is what Bill & Hillary probably had which is why the Lewinsky impeachment came to naught.

by Anonymousreply 2607/23/2013

WHERE IS THE COCK???

by Anonymousreply 2707/23/2013

I couldn't give a shit less about the his sexting or his sexual life in general. Doesn't make any difference to me in terms of his ability to lead.

by Anonymousreply 2807/23/2013

Sanford, Spitzer and Weiner. The public has forgiven them all, though Weiner may be finished after this second episode. Guaranteed that if a female politician ever had such a scandel, she would be wearing a scarlet letter for the rest of her life. Women forgive men more than other women.

by Anonymousreply 2907/23/2013

[quote]And still, no uncensored shots of this man's cock?

The late Brietbart had one.

Showed it on iPhone to Opie and Anthony (radio show) Studio cameras picked it up.

If Weiner stay in race you can bet Brietbart's org will "leak" it.

by Anonymousreply 3007/23/2013

New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner admitted on Tuesday to sending additional explicit photos and texts to a woman he met online _ correspondence she says began months after he resigned from Congress for similar behavior.

Why is he married?

by Anonymousreply 3107/23/2013

[bold]Weiner ‘Very Sorry’ For Latest Sexting Revelations; Hopes For ‘Second Chance’[/bold]

Does NYC really want a pervert for a mayor? It would be a global laughing stock.

by Anonymousreply 3207/23/2013

Why is he married? The morons expect politicians to be married.

They have to project some fake conformist normality for the morons that have no lives

by Anonymousreply 3307/23/2013

His rectal prolapse is complete.

by Anonymousreply 3407/23/2013

This is just a perfect example of the incredible ego of these politicians. He could have gone and served the public in other ways but no, he wants to be mayor of NYC. Same thing with Spitzer. Do you really think he yearns to be comptroller? No he is probably gearing up for a senate run.You have to wonder about the character of a man who would put his family through this 3 times.

by Anonymousreply 3507/23/2013

R26, you may well be right about Weiner & his wife having "an agreement", & that the Clintons had one too. But I'd lay you odds that any such agreement did not call for misdeeds being made public. There may be few, if any, rules between philandering spouses, but the only one that matters is: be discreet!

by Anonymousreply 3607/23/2013

This is a personal matter and has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to be Mayor and he should never have resigned from Congress either.

by Anonymousreply 3707/23/2013

Republicans always get away with this, not Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 3807/23/2013

R36 wins my vote for the correct spelling of discreet.

by Anonymousreply 3907/23/2013

Please link to sitting Republican cock pics, r38

by Anonymousreply 4007/23/2013

What a complete ASSHOLE. He's an arrogant jerk, and he needs to GO AWAY. All that tearful begging and apologizing and at first saying he wouldn't resign 2 years ago when it all blew up....just bullshit. He's probably been doing it all along. It shows his character. Arrogant asshole who thinks rules don't apply to him. Same for Spitzer. Fuck them both. LOSERS.

by Anonymousreply 4107/23/2013

The hell it doesn't r37.

Weiner would continue to do stupid, head shaking shit and then offer numerous bribes to keep it quiet...

cushy city jobs to unqualified people, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4207/23/2013

The New York Times version of his speech ...

by Anonymousreply 4307/23/2013

Newt, Rudy and Sanford all had affairs and yet ended up thriving politically.

by Anonymousreply 4407/23/2013

I just remember NY republican congressman Christopher Lee resigning because of shirtless pose tweet.

by Anonymousreply 4507/23/2013

Why in the world would gay guys have a problem with this? Most gay guys email nude pics from every angle all the time. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

by Anonymousreply 4607/23/2013

Ok, [R12] & [R22]-- how do you know The Weiner is cheating? Do you know for a fact that they don't have an "arrangement"?

You conservocunt fraus really ought to unclench and evacuate every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 4707/24/2013

pics

by Anonymousreply 4807/25/2013

Finally!

His cock is fairly average.

by Anonymousreply 4907/25/2013

He needs to disappear, he's an embarrassment to the Democratic Party not to mention to his wife (who is a helluva smarter politician than he is). She needs to get out NOW as she will probably be a chief adviser to Hillary when Hillz becomes Prez.

by Anonymousreply 5007/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.