Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tay-Tay just can't stay away from the ladies.

Apparently he is dating his new costar, something named Marie Avgeropoulos.

by Anonymousreply 11411/26/2013

He's such a playboy!

by Anonymousreply 107/22/2013

omg, he must be gay. he has no calves.

by Anonymousreply 207/22/2013

Chicka, chicka, chickabee. T'ee an me an t'ee an me. Ressa, ressa, ressa me, Chicka, chicka, chickabee.

by Anonymousreply 307/22/2013

They sure got him away from Patrick Shriver in a hurry.

by Anonymousreply 407/23/2013

That's brother-and-sister chemistry

by Anonymousreply 507/23/2013

A few months ago, Tay and Patrick seemed inseparable, with pics of them playing football and walking on the beach. That all came to a screeching halt, and their names aren't even linked any longer. I guess their handlers decided to put the kibosh on that asap.

by Anonymousreply 607/23/2013

Guys, her pussy is a-MAY-zing!

by Anonymousreply 707/23/2013

Patrick has also found himself a gf, this one also named Taylor--Taylor Burns. I wonder if the four of them ever double date, or if Tay and Patrick call each other late at night to swap details on pounding their gfs' pussies.

by Anonymousreply 807/23/2013

look at the first pic of him on all fours - hell his ass looks like it is waiting for a dick

by Anonymousreply 907/23/2013

He's ALL man! Haters gonna hate!

by Anonymousreply 1007/23/2013

Does Tay bring his new gf to Bryan Singer's parties?

by Anonymousreply 1107/23/2013

Haters make me famous!

by Anonymousreply 1207/23/2013

All kidding aside, do you think Taylor is gay? Yes, the "Ballet studio scene was amazing" comment was telling, but who knows? He does ping, although a lot of metrosexualish guys do these days. Your thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 1307/23/2013

Uhh duh. Yes he is gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 1407/23/2013

He's quickly losing his looks. Once the wall hits, he'll either go into the production end of things or find himself a sitcom to star in.

by Anonymousreply 1507/23/2013

One thing that always struck me about him - if you look at him head on - his eyes and his face - he looks like he is on the specturm for autism.

by Anonymousreply 1607/24/2013

Neither can I, OP. Neither can I.

by Anonymousreply 1707/24/2013

R13, did you see Taylor's fluttering hands in the interview last year where he was asked about Audrey Hepburn?

by Anonymousreply 1807/24/2013

After sports and hot chicks, Audrey Hepburn is the most popular topic of discussion among straight guys. Doesn't everybody know that?

by Anonymousreply 1907/24/2013

The clip where Taylor talks about Audrey Hepburn was posted on one of the other threads. The consensus here was that it definitely brought the MARY! out of him.

by Anonymousreply 2007/24/2013

I just can't buy him as an action star. Who in Hollywood is pushing this guy, is it Singer?

by Anonymousreply 2107/24/2013

OP, stop trying to make "Tay-Tay" happen.

by Anonymousreply 2207/24/2013

[quote]I wonder if the four of them ever double date, or if Tay and Patrick call each other late at night to swap details on pounding their gfs' pussies.

The only pussy Tay-Tay wants is Patrick's, and Id wager that he is getting it regularly

by Anonymousreply 2307/24/2013

God Tay Tay hit it so hard she has to use crutches afterwards. What a stallion.

by Anonymousreply 2407/24/2013

Tell me about it - I can't get enough of the ladies either!

by Anonymousreply 2507/25/2013

I don't care if he's gay or straight. He's a very sexy looking guy and when he is working out he has an amzing sexy body too!

by Anonymousreply 2607/25/2013

I just love vagina. They're super fun!

by Anonymousreply 2707/25/2013

[quote]The only pussy Tay-Tay wants is Patrick's, and Id wager that he is getting it regularly

How do you know? We haven't seen them together lately.

by Anonymousreply 2807/25/2013

Taylor Lautner is “really excited” about his new girlfriend.

The actor is said to be dating his Tracers costar Marie Avgeropoulos.

“She’s totally his type and he’s really excited about her,” a source said.

“Taylor’s having a great time with Marie but I doubt it will last after they finish this movie.

“My guess is this will be a fun summer fling for Taylor because his number one priority is his career. He is extremely driven and ambitious and wants to become the biggest action star in the world.”

by Anonymousreply 2907/25/2013

The fact that a primarily unimportant actor as Taylor Lautner is in Britain's Daily Mail (first stop for all PR swill!) means it's...PR swill that someone wants seen.

We had a whole spread on Arnold Scwarzenegger's kid on godamned holiday the other week and nobody in the UK knows who he is either. Aspiring actor apparently, so here comes the dancing promo whether you want it or not.

It's such obvious PR tomfoolery and the DM is always first stop for planting a fat piece of juicy schmaltz (usually aka: fakery).

by Anonymousreply 3007/25/2013

[quote]“Taylor’s having a great time with Marie but I doubt it will last after they finish this movie.... “My guess is this will be a fun summer fling for Taylor because his number one priority is his career. He is extremely driven and ambitious and wants to become the biggest action star in the world.”

Classic modern PR technique. Promote the hell out of it and then get fake anon source to say 'I don't think it will last'.

1.) Buys the guy time and a short-term arrangement whilst promoting heterosexuality.

2.) Gives him a getout clause to avoid any longterm bearding. 'We told you it was a fling!'/'He cut and run!'

Just noticed that this pre-emptive 'a source' tittle-tattling is exactly the same PR tactic employed for Harry Styles of One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 3107/25/2013

This guy couldn't couldn't get anyone his own age to beard for him? I guess it doesn't matter when this is the most they'll get up to off set.

by Anonymousreply 3207/30/2013

Another movie, another costar beard. In the last picture he probably asked her if she's a fan of Audrey Hepburn.

by Anonymousreply 3307/30/2013

She's very pretty and better than that.

by Anonymousreply 3407/30/2013

^ You'd think. But Obviously not. Im Taylor's age and my older sister is her age (27) I couldn't imagine a woman dating a guy that young, and boyish. Its not like the manliness is off the charts, and he isn't some crazy intellect.

Why do people believe this shit?

by Anonymousreply 3507/30/2013

If he had his nose fixed he'd be good looking. His nose ruins his looks. I like that he's attempting to become more hirsute. But all the hair in the world can't hide his squashed up nose. it's not a nose, it's a snout. I always said the producers of the Twilight films took realism to hew heights by casting him as a wolf.

by Anonymousreply 3607/30/2013

Right?! He just gives off a canine aura. Dead serious. Which can be cute, or fucked up...

by Anonymousreply 3707/30/2013

His nose is overtaking his face. This won't end well.

by Anonymousreply 3807/30/2013

So many celebs resemble animals

by Anonymousreply 3907/30/2013

Sarah Jessica Parker= Seabiscuit

by Anonymousreply 4007/30/2013

Romance confirmed today, bitches. They even snapped a selfie in nyc yesterday...

Taylor Lautner, costar Marie Avgeropoulos go public with new romance, hold hands in New York City.

Love is in the air for Taylor Lautner and costar Marie Avgeropoulos.

The two play a sizzling couple in new flick "Tracers" and have decided to take their on-screen chemistry from the reel to real-life.

The 21-year-old "Twilight" star and the 27-year-old brunette beauty, who have been rumored to be an item for weeks, stepped out together hand-in hand confirming their budding relationship.

The pair was seen going for a love stroll in downtown New York City Monday.

Lautner and Avgeropoulous were also spotted cozying up to one another for a cellphone selfie pic, as well as being photographed embracing each other for what looked to be a public smooch.

Lautner's previous dating history includes being romantically linked to Hollywood beauties such as Taylor Swift, Emma Roberts and Lily Collins.

by Anonymousreply 4107/30/2013

What do you think, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 4207/30/2013

Morrissey with a "girlfriend" would be more believable.

by Anonymousreply 4307/30/2013

You look miserable Tay Tay. But don't despair. This should put a smile on your face, a spring in your step, and a bulge in your crotch.

by Anonymousreply 4407/30/2013

Sorry, gays - another one turns out to have been straight all along. :) This is getting ridiculous... go our team!!

by Anonymousreply 4507/30/2013

"The pair was seen going for a love stroll in downtown New York City Monday."

Love stroll LOL? Who comes up with this crap?

by Anonymousreply 4607/30/2013

Nobody has bothered to fix his walk. Every time you see him walk it looks like he's going to trip over his foot. I understand it's a runway habit. Bitch isn't a runway model.

by Anonymousreply 4707/30/2013

Cockgobbler extraordinaire!

by Anonymousreply 4807/30/2013

Pathetic. He's better at playing a werewolf than a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 4907/30/2013

“She’s totally his type and he’s really excited about her,” a source said

Couch-jumping level, or just hot-and-bothered, a lusty satyr for yet another nymph.

by Anonymousreply 5007/30/2013

Hate me, but I don't think he's gay. From what I've read, his father is really overbearing, & very strict, and he ran every aspect of Taylor's career and his life. No scandals, no drinking, squeaky clean. A real cock blocker, too.

I even remember reading that his father would show up on set and "keep an eye" on things. Taylor was afraid to defy him. He could get physical. Of course, Dad was also his manager. Don't know he still is.

I think the kid is socially awkward, and he's what my Southern granny would call an "old folks' child." Very sheltered and more comfortable with adults. He'd be the school nerd, not one of the cool kids.

Everything I've read about him as a person is that he is a very nice guy. Truly a good person, but very deferential towards his parents. The kind of kid who was raised to say yes, ma'am and yes, sir. Ugh.

I kind of feel sorry for him, but he's worth millions now. If he never makes another movie he is set for life and so are mom and dad. Honestly his father sounded like a monster.

by Anonymousreply 5107/30/2013

Dude, you are blind, in denial or both. The guy has gay voice for days and exhibits the same closet case behavior as Colton Haynes, Patrick Shriver, et. al. You are buying into stories planted by a publicist.

I don't agree with all the actors DL thinks are gay, but Tay Tay is a no-brainer.

by Anonymousreply 5207/30/2013

Has R51 seen the "Ballet studio scene is AMAZING video", or the one where Lautner gushes when he talks about Audrey Hepburn and flutters his hands?

Could someone link them please?

by Anonymousreply 5307/30/2013

This situation is pretty sad. Can't the public outcry at the fakery stop this one just like it did the Cavill one?

by Anonymousreply 5407/30/2013

Then explain his presence at Bryan Singer's parties, R51.

by Anonymousreply 5507/30/2013

He luvs him da pussoir!

by Anonymousreply 5607/30/2013

I LOVE pussy! I love fucking it, eating it, smelling it, touching it....I LOVE PUSSY!

Really. I do.

Stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 5707/30/2013

Watch this interview, particularly the portion between the 3 minute & 4 minute mark.

by Anonymousreply 5807/30/2013

He's as gay as gay can be.

by Anonymousreply 5907/30/2013

He's gay.

by Anonymousreply 6007/31/2013

A year ago I watched twilight for the first time and I was heartbroken that this man was so hot and so straight.

Year later.

Can't picture him as straight even in a fucked up fantasy. He got ugly, and his voice is weird as shit.

And I'm worried that he is some freaky nerd. I need him to have a sexy dark side. Can he please do something lewd in his movies? If he said fuck and it was manly I would bone him.

But it won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 6107/31/2013

[quote]The 21-year-old "Twilight" star and the 27-year-old brunette beauty, who have been rumored to be an item for weeks, stepped out together hand-in hand confirming their budding relationship. The pair was seen going for a love stroll in downtown New York City Monday.

Oh honey, I think we share the same publicist!

by Anonymousreply 6207/31/2013

[quote]Morrissey with a "girlfriend" would be more believable.

Morrissey cracking a smile would even trump that.

by Anonymousreply 6307/31/2013

Ent BS alert but spare a thought, if there's any truth.

239. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/30 **#10**

This actor used to be almost A list. Mostly movies. He is probably a B- list now because he has not done much since the big one. The one big thing that made his career. One of his best friends said the actor tried to commit suicide about 18 months ago. That one would have been the be all and end all of untimely celebrity deaths. People would have talked about that one for decades. All the books would have speculated about his sexuality until his one or two very reticent male lovers would have poked their heads out and spoken. He wants so much to be out. There is not a man out there in the entertainment business who wants to be out more and cannot. He thought if his last project had been successful he could have, but it was not, so everyone advised him against it. That led to the attempt to kill himself. Now he is back where he has been so many times before. A woman handed to him on a silver platter. Make nice for social media. You are having the best time. The actress they chose for him this time is having a great time. She loves the attention and thinks this will be great for her career. The actor has been through it and done it and just wants to be himself. He just wants it all to end. Either by coming out or by ending his life. He just is tired of living the lie.

Taylor Lautner/Marie Avgeropoulos

by Anonymousreply 6407/31/2013

Can you stop posting this. I know it's stupid, but even though this kid can't act and is over privileged as hell, the idea of him having tried to commit suicide really is too much to handle.

by Anonymousreply 6507/31/2013

Whatever...he's still sexy as hell!

by Anonymousreply 6608/01/2013

You mean it's too upsetting for you to deal with, R65?

by Anonymousreply 6708/01/2013

I can't see Taylor's death, even if it was by suicide, being talked about for decades. Whether the blind is true or not, this is probably supposed to be about someone else, someone with more films under his belt and is a little more famous.

by Anonymousreply 6808/01/2013

Taylor is pretty famous.

by Anonymousreply 6908/01/2013

Yes this is upsetting.

by Anonymousreply 7008/01/2013

I really think the blind is supposed to be about Jake Gyllenhaal.

by Anonymousreply 7108/01/2013

I don't think Jake has a movie that could clearly be called "the big one." The Day After Tomorrow, Brokeback Mountain, Zodiac, Prince of Persia were all big.

Very sad if Tay Tay did try to kill himself. Once he realizes he is not going to have a career as an action hero or romantic lead, he'll be much happier.

by Anonymousreply 7208/01/2013

Prince of Persia was years later and was a flop. Brokeback Mountain was the breakout role, or "the big one". It's probably pointless to guess.

by Anonymousreply 7308/02/2013

More handholding with the lady whose name everyone knows now.

by Anonymousreply 7408/04/2013

He's thinking "uhhh, I can't wait until this is over." She's thinking "Cameras! ON ME!"

by Anonymousreply 7508/05/2013

I knew he was a ladies man.

by Anonymousreply 7608/05/2013

I don't know which is more disgusting - Taylor Lautner's bearding, or Henry Cavill's.

by Anonymousreply 7708/05/2013

No one could possibly appear less convincing than Lautner. Gay closeted beefcake actors in the 1950s, a la Tab Hunter, did a better job of faking heterosexuality than he does.

by Anonymousreply 7808/05/2013

He's all man, and I was the one to prove it

by Anonymousreply 7908/05/2013

He has never looked the least bit happy in any bearding pics, no matter who the beard. He can't even fake it. He looked happiest and most at peace with himself when he was hanging with Patrick. I hope they're still together, if only on the sly.

by Anonymousreply 8008/05/2013

More OTT spin. This is going to be very entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 8108/05/2013

I guess Taylor is going all out with the bearding this time.

by Anonymousreply 8208/05/2013

In R81's pics, his attempt at (facial) bearding doesn't seem to work either. He has the cheesiest facial hair. Some people look right with beards, some don't.

by Anonymousreply 8308/05/2013

Nice bulge on Taylor in the first photo, although it may just be the fabric.

by Anonymousreply 8408/05/2013

Nice bulge indeed.

by Anonymousreply 8508/05/2013

Question? Do you think Taylor finds this fun. I mean bearding seems uncomfortable, but with the right gal it seems it could be fun if they were both in on it?

by Anonymousreply 8608/05/2013

I think for someone like Taylor, who is obviously sweet, sensitive, articulate and intelligent, it must be tough to hide his true feelings.

by Anonymousreply 8708/05/2013

I really hope the suicide blind item isn't true. While he could just grow balls and come out anyway, you never wish that type of depression on anyone.

by Anonymousreply 8808/05/2013

R87 He's only one of those things.

by Anonymousreply 8908/05/2013

Truth. He is not articulate. The biggest word he uses is amazing or super.

by Anonymousreply 9008/05/2013

...and Audrey Hepburn

by Anonymousreply 9108/06/2013

This online story about their relationship is the funniest yet. It truly reads like something out of a 1950s gossip column that was charged by the studio with the task of building their oh-so-gay star into a hetero romantic leading man for public consumption....

After making their relationship official on July 29, Taylor and his new flame Marie Avgeropoulos were spotted out together again taking a romantic stroll in New York City. Are they already getting serious?

Oh new love, it’s a beautiful thing. Taylor Lautner, 21, appears to be head over heels — already — for his new girlfriend and Tracers co-star, Marie Avgeropoulos, 27. It seems he doesn’t even want to let go of her hand for one second!

The blossoming new couple was spotted out taking a PDA-filled walk in New York City on August 3, holding hands with their fingers intertwined and never letting go.

The romantic stroll comes less than a week after Taylor and Marie went public with their relationship by again, holding hands and taking cute selfies of one another on July 29.

The love is obviously brand new, but they really seem to be into each other. Walking around NYC in casual clothes, they looked totally comfortable and lost in their own sweet little world. It looks more like they’ve been dating forever.

“She’s totally his type and he’s really excited about her,” a source close to Taylor told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. Well, it sure looks like he’s excited! Taylor and Marie are likely experiencing a sort of honeymoon period, but they really look like a good match for each other. And they definitely make an attractive couple!

Taylor and Marie met on the set of their upcoming movie Tracers, in which Taylor plays a bike messenger being chased by the mob who happens to fall in love with a beautiful stranger, played by Marie.

We’ve seen on-screen romances develop into long-term relationships off-screen (Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, anyone?) — Taylor and Marie surely seem to be headed in that direction.

by Anonymousreply 9208/06/2013

[quote]It truly reads like something out of a 1950s gossip column that was charged by the studio with the task of building their oh-so-gay star into a hetero romantic leading man for public consumption....

Unfortunate that nothing has changed in the past half century.

by Anonymousreply 9308/06/2013

This is tragic and ridiculous. Why is he rich?

by Anonymousreply 9408/06/2013

R93 It's creepy, isn't it? Not a thing has changed after all these decades.

by Anonymousreply 9508/06/2013

You could easily replace their names with Rock Hudson and Phyllis Gates, and we're magically transported back to the '50s. I can't decide if its' funny or tragic or both.

by Anonymousreply 9608/06/2013

Taylor is today's Rock Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 9708/06/2013

They left out the part where they 69-ed as "My Fair Lady" played on the TV in the background.

by Anonymousreply 9808/06/2013

[quote]You could easily replace their names with Rock Hudson and Phyllis Gates, and we're magically transported back to the '50s. I can't decide if its' funny or tragic or both.

At this point, it's just tragic. Nothing funny about how this bearding shit STILL goes on in 2013. Will it EVER end?

by Anonymousreply 9908/06/2013

I can't blame the studios as much as I blame Taylor. I didn't think or expect him to come out soon, but I thought his bearding days were over. How sad. It's strange I'm watching some interviews of him for Grown Up's 2. He sounds gay as usual, but what strikes me is how childish he sounds and acts in those interviews. His mannerisms remind me when he was 12 and innocent. It's almost as if those Twilight Interviews scared the shit out of him and made him sound so " faux poised, and serious".

by Anonymousreply 10008/06/2013

I know Chace Crawford isn't as famous as Taylor, and it's different for TV actors, but it's funny how through the height of his fame on Gossip Girl he didn't play the beard game. He's got one now, but this is years after he "dated" Carrie Underwood. No one in between. I guess I can at least respect him for that.

Taylor might get his shit together eventually, maybe after a few more flops.

by Anonymousreply 10108/06/2013

[quote]I thought his bearding days were over

Why did you think he would come out? Even today in the year 2013, many actors wait years before leaving the closet.

by Anonymousreply 10208/07/2013

Tay's handlers must've gone into crisis mode when pics/stories of "BFFs" Tay and Patrick hit the net a few months ago. Their names aren't even linked in stories anymore, which I guarantee is intentional, and magically Tay is falling hard for his new leading lady. If Tay and Patrick are/were an item, I wonder how Patrick feels about all this.

by Anonymousreply 10308/07/2013

" I thought his bearding days were over"

This doesn't insinuate that Taylor would come out...I guess that didn't register to you.

Anyway I promise you I know why this Marie thing happened. These PR people check Datalounge, you know they do. Well I posted days before this relationship went public about this young guy who was always with Taylor. I mean always with Taylor. He's handsome, obviously gay, but ( in my opinion)looked too young to be an agent or publicist and sure as hell isn't his bodyguard. He also isn't an actor I posted about him on here and two more sights, Just Jared and Perez, the next day, I was cruising the Tracers pics ( Yes I stalk Taylor) and that guy is in disguise.I post about it that day, next day guy is gone and Taylor is now holding hands with his "girlfriend"

I have provided a link of Taylor and his boyfriend. Just type in Taylor Lautner Tracers set, on google images, this guy will be everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 10408/07/2013

I am international so forgive my lack of grammar.

*site

by Anonymousreply 10508/07/2013

Is someone holding an umbrella over Taylor's head like Michael Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 10608/07/2013

Yes they are...

by Anonymousreply 10708/07/2013

He's traveling by himself...to Manila. The story still sneaks in this laughable little tidbit about Tay and his gf:

"As of late, Taylor has been romancing his new girlfriend/ 'Tracers' costar Marie Avgeropoulous, and during a night out at the theater in NYC he proved that chivalry is alive and well.

An eyewitness told press, 'Marie, who’s on crutches due to a leg injury, had a tough time getting back up to leave [after the show]. After she tried to climb the stairs alone, Taylor allegedly picked her up and put her on his back - he carried her up piggyback.' "

by Anonymousreply 10808/15/2013

Sad news to report. Taylor and Marie are no longer dating. According to Taylor, there is "nobody seriously at the moment. I'm trying to focus on the work right now."

by Anonymousreply 10911/06/2013

Such a shame. She was such a pretty beard.

by Anonymousreply 11011/06/2013

Do you think he'll ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 11111/06/2013

" I'm trying to focus on the work right now." is a code phrase which translates as "I'm gay and in the closet."

by Anonymousreply 11211/07/2013

Looks like Tay-Tay and this Marie person are back on. Full steam ahead.

by Anonymousreply 11311/26/2013

Meanwhile, Patrick is dating someone named Taylor Burns. I guess that's convenient, so when he fucks her, he can still call out the name "Taylor" and this dumb bitch will think he's referring to her.

by Anonymousreply 11411/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.