Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Camilla Hits The Sauce Over Kate Middleton's Baby Getting More Attention Than Her

Wasn't Camilla dying?

by Anonymousreply 8807/29/2013

The Globe hates Camilla. They have something like this every week on their cover

I love the headline, "Kate and her baby will be more popular than me". Serial killers are more popular than Camilla

by Anonymousreply 107/22/2013

[quote]Serial killers are more popular than Camilla

VD is more popular than Camilla

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2013

What awful, wicked, dishonest, untruthful crap. What depths of unfounded bitterness a fake story like this reveals. I have no time for monarchy, but even less for dishonest 'journalism'.

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2013

I was so hoping the Camilla cancer rumors were true, so we could be rid of that thing once and for all but, unfortunately, she is still alive and neighing.

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2013

Camilla is a rancid home wrecking Rottweiler Everyone hates her except the human tampon I.e. Prince Charles.

by Anonymousreply 707/26/2013

Was R7 really posted by the Royal Whore?

by Anonymousreply 807/26/2013

You all hate me because of that bitch, Diana!

by Anonymousreply 1007/26/2013

I don't get why all the American tabloids always go after Camilla when the celebrity their readers really want them to go after is Gwyneth. They NEVER go after her.

by Anonymousreply 1107/26/2013

I KNOW that's not really you, Diana, because you're DEAD.

In the cold, COLD ground!

by Anonymousreply 1207/26/2013

You fucking bitches aren't fit to eat the dirt I walk on. Now bow, subjects!

by Anonymousreply 1307/26/2013

Is Camilla really unpopular any more? She seems to be accepted. Not loved, mind you.

by Anonymousreply 1407/26/2013

Camilla, even the name is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1507/26/2013

"Who'll Die First?!?!?"

My god, The Globe is a class act!

by Anonymousreply 1607/26/2013

Well r16, hopefully the answer is Camilla!

by Anonymousreply 1707/26/2013

"Charles' wicked wife collapses and hits the bottle" Lol, what a great caption! The Globe has it going on! I'll have to start buying that paper.

by Anonymousreply 1807/26/2013

The thing is, except to Diana, she's supposedly a very nice person. Both the boys like her and the rest of the family likes her.

Her greatest sin is being homely and having terrible hair (which Charles adores).

by Anonymousreply 1907/26/2013

I'm sure the beautiful Kate is a painful reminder to Camilla of beautiful Diana.

William clearly loves and revers his mom. Camilla hurt her.

Camilla has to be eaten up with guilt. Even if she's completely unaware of it. It is there, and it is why she is miserable.

by Anonymousreply 2007/26/2013

[quote]Camilla has to be eaten up with guilt.

Why? She didn't have anything to do with Diana's death whatsoever; and Charles and Diana are to blame for their own marriage falling apart. Their marriage was not Camilla's fault, unless you ascribe to an outmoded and ridiculous 1950s mode of thinking about That Evil Hussy, The Other Woman.

by Anonymousreply 2207/26/2013

I love Camilla. I think she would be blast to get drunk with. This story is pure bullshit. What 65 year old woman would care about the attention given to an infant?

by Anonymousreply 2307/26/2013

R21, so you think Camilla is beautiful? The rest of the world does not.

Kate has sex appeal. So did Diana.

Camilla has sex repeal...

R22, you're projecting because never was it implied that Camilla killed Diana nor caused her divorce.

Camilla was very rude and hurtful to Diana. No sisterhood between them.

William loved his mom, who died too soon. And her suffering while here on this planet was increasd by the not beautiful Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 2407/26/2013

Diana was talked about as much as the Royal baby for the past week. You anti Diana loons can say "nobody cares about her anymore" but, that is far from the facts.

by Anonymousreply 2507/26/2013

Such a drama Queen that Camilla.

by Anonymousreply 2607/26/2013

Camilla will NEVER be Queen.

by Anonymousreply 2707/26/2013

And I'll drink you fuckers under the table ANYTIME!

by Anonymousreply 2807/26/2013

If Camilla died tomorrow, no one would give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 2907/26/2013

[quote] "Charles' wicked wife collapses and hits the bottle"

She is wicked and she had to say so in her wedding vows. The Queen demanded it. I think she had to say something about being sorry for her wickedness or her wicked ways

by Anonymousreply 3007/26/2013

Can you imagine if Charles and Camilla actually married when they were younger and had children? Camilla's children are HIDEOUS. children of chuck and cammy would be horrifying

by Anonymousreply 3107/26/2013

Such a rude story. Camilla has been a great wife to Charles, gracious and stalwart. She has been accepted by the royal family completely and carries out her obligations with grace and a pretty decent sense of humor. They're lucky to have her.

The crass comments on this thread are pretty hateful towards an individual whom you've never met or obviously never be in a position to meet.

by Anonymousreply 3207/26/2013

[quote]The thing is, except to Diana, she's supposedly a very nice person.

Every time time I read about her or a quote she's made off the cuff at some function, she certainly comes across that way. Diana's sons seem to have accepted her well enough. By adulthood, they likely came to have a better understanding of the complexities of their parents' situation.

by Anonymousreply 3307/26/2013

I guess they've made so much from Diana years ago, the papers are contractually obligated to present Camilla as a nasty old drunk who's awful to Charles from now on. Few really beleive any of it. I buy Globe every week, mostly for the crime coverage; now I know where the unemployed soap writers are. Anyone with an IQ over 85 can see it's really overwrought and absurd.

by Anonymousreply 3407/26/2013

All the "Diana vs. Camilla Wars" distracts from the central issue: Charles' role in all of this. He's just another straight man, albeit a "royal" one, who wants everything: the wife needed for the job and the mistress on the side - and can't understand why that might be a problem. His daddy might have been able to do both but his daddy isn't heir to the throne as well.

by Anonymousreply 3607/27/2013

r22 is the other woman who is only used for sex.

Sure the married part of the affair equation is more to blame, but that doesn't make it okay to carry on an affair with an unavailable person. I know, I know the world's not black and white, blah, blah, blah.

by Anonymousreply 3707/27/2013

[quote]If Camilla died tomorrow, no one would give a shit.

How dare you!

She's the people's horse.

by Anonymousreply 3807/27/2013

[quote]Camilla's children are HIDEOUS

Harsh, but Andrew Parker-Bowles is no Adonis.

[quote]He's just another straight man

A DL poster regularly insists that Charles is at least bi, and that Camilla is fully cool with the situation. As well she might be.

[quote]Diana was talked about as much as the Royal baby for the past week

And when Kate pops out a girl she'll be talked about yet more when it comes to names. Rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 3907/27/2013

Mentally ill would be the deranged Diana haters.

by Anonymousreply 4207/27/2013

I'm with R29. Camilla would be the one royal I'd love to have a drink with.

by Anonymousreply 4307/27/2013

I'd much rather hang out with William, Harry or even Charles before Camilla

by Anonymousreply 4407/27/2013

I hear Lillibet can drink Cams under the table and that when she gets really hammered, Lizzy starts to get very frisky. Especially with women.

by Anonymousreply 4507/27/2013

I seriously doubt someone as ugly as Camilla craves attention. An average person would shun the type of scrutiny that troll garners!!!

by Anonymousreply 4607/27/2013

[quote]Camilla was very rude and hurtful to Diana. No sisterhood between them.

WTF? Why should there have been "sisterhood" between them? They did not have a relationship--the only thing they had in common was the same man was fucking them. And that was not Camilla's fault.

by Anonymousreply 4707/27/2013

R41, come sit by me.

by Anonymousreply 4807/27/2013

[quote]Why should there have been "sisterhood" between them? They did not have a relationship--the only thing they had in common was the same man was fucking them. And that was not Camilla's fault.

R47. Yes, it was Camilla's fault. It was also Charles' fault. Camilla should have backed off and not put herself in the middle of Diana's marriage. Camilla set her sights on disrupting Diana's marriage even before it got started and of course during the entire duration of the marriage.

Charles and Camilla expected Diana to just put up with their shit. Diana refused, and C&C along with the rest of the royal family refused to accept that Charles was married--to Diana--not to the Rottweiler, Camilla. Charles and Camilla are slimy assholes. So yes, it was Camilla's fault.

by Anonymousreply 4907/27/2013

You just know, they will not honor their promise, and Charles will make her Queen.

by Anonymousreply 5007/27/2013

She has been dressing better for the last couple years. They must have hired somebody to pick out her clothes.

by Anonymousreply 5107/27/2013

I'm dumbfounded by the lot of Marys! in this thread. Charles and Camilla were an item for some time in their 20s; Charles typically dithered in proposing to her for whatever reasons/s (some say her lack of virginity was an issue), she got tired of waiting around and married Andrew P-B, who at the time was considered hot and one of the biggest catches of the day. Charles & Camilla stayed friends. When APB's serial infidelities broke down that marriage and various stresses had broken down Charles & Diana, C&C resumed their relationship. Camilla never "set her sights" on destroying anything before Diana's marriage; that's a wives tale for people who read Harlequins (Mills &Boon for you UKers) all day long.

C&C didn't necessarily expect Diana to "put up with their shit"; you forget that all involved were born/raised in the high upper reaches of UK society, infidelity after a time is almost expected in those marriages and at the least tolerated. The parents of nearly all of them lived the same way. No one from that strata is "shocked" by anyone cheating with others from the same background as long as the paternity of the children isn't compromised or finances/social standing affected.

Stop turning it all into a bigger drama than it was. Diana was media-savvy and knew how to manipulate it all to her advantage. Not criticizing her for it, it worked well for her. But to say she was shocked by C&C is ridic.

by Anonymousreply 5307/27/2013

R50. I hope Charles and Camilla do honor their promise. When they got married, the palace issued a statement saying that when Charles becomes king, Camilla would be referred to as princess consort, out of deference to Diana and her popularity. Camilla does not deserve to be queen seeing how ruthless she and Charles were when Charles and Diana were married.

by Anonymousreply 5407/27/2013

r54 hate to break this to you but its widely known that Charles is hell bent and determined to have Camilla fully recognized as HM the Queen once QEII dies. The business about calling her "Princess Consort" etc. was done at the time they wed to make it more publicly palatable; he has no intention of honoring this.

I'm of two sides with this: on one hand he made the intended compromise when he married her, he should likely perhaps honor it; however Camilla will legally be Queen so why not let it be so.

Diana is now long gone - yes still loved but gone - its likely time to embrace reality and move forward.

by Anonymousreply 5507/27/2013

Basically, R53, if Charles had a set of balls way back when he would have married Camilla and none of this other mess would have happened. The blame for all of this rests with Pussy Charles.

by Anonymousreply 5607/27/2013

[quote]The thing is, except to Diana, she's supposedly a very nice person. Both the boys like her and the rest of the family likes her.

The boys are "playing nice", tolerating her until Charles kicks. Then William's true dark side (the side he doesn't show the paps) will be revealed to the rottweiler.

Here are Will & Kate's olympic VIP passes, with their bitch-faces in full effect--fear them, Camilla:

by Anonymousreply 5707/27/2013

Camilla had no obligation to Diana.

The end.

by Anonymousreply 5807/27/2013

"[R22] is the other woman who is only used for sex."

I'm a man, you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 5907/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 6007/27/2013

I seriously doubt that "the boys" are particularly chummy with the woman their father carried on with while married to their mother. They are no doubt cordial and put on a good front for the sake of the family, but the real test will be what happens if she's still around when Charles kicks the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 6107/27/2013

[quote]Charles & Camilla stayed friends. When APB's serial infidelities broke down that marriage and various stresses had broken down Charles & Diana, C&C resumed their relationship.

R53. You are wrong. Charles and Camilla did not wait to resume their affair until after Diana's marriage with Charles had broken down. Charles and Camilla were having an affair nearly the entire time of Diana's marriage. Charles married Diana, but his relationship with Camilla never stopped. It may not have been hot and heavy at all times, but it was going on and didn't stop.

Diana was only 20 years old when she got married. Both Charles and Camilla were considerably older. Even if the aristocracy cheat on each other, a 20-year old expects a bit more from her marriage than Charles gave to Diana when both he and Camilla were in their early-- to mid-'30s carrying on an affair in plain sight.

Diana was also a modern woman of the day. Times had changed. Regardless of what the aristocracy did before Diana, she didn't feel that she had to put up with an affair happening right under her nose. Of course, Camilla wasn't going to stop because she and Charles had no scruples and subscribed to the aristocracy doing what they damned well pleased.

What is all this sanctioning cheating by Charles and Camilla? They were wrong from the start. And perhaps they didn't specifically say to themselves, "We're out to destroy Diana's marriage from the start," but that is the direct result of what happens especially when the woman Charles married was only 20 year old--and Charles and Camilla didn't give a shit who was in their way of their cheating.

Please. Charles and Camilla may be the picture of refined aristocracy now, but they were despicable to Diana, and they didn't care. Nor did Charles care what this was doing to his kids even if the kids are okay with it now. We'll also see how okay they are with Camilla when Charles dies.

Would you think that it would be okay for William to cheat just because he was "brought up that way." No, I didn't think so.

by Anonymousreply 6207/27/2013

Wen I hear the name Camilla, I think of tampons.

by Anonymousreply 6307/27/2013

So who did Prince Philip mess around with? Is it common knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 6407/27/2013

When Charles kicks the bucket, I doubt Camilla will even be welcomed to Balmoral.

by Anonymousreply 6507/27/2013

I know they're of an advanced age, but are C & C still playing the field? Is Charles, at least?

by Anonymousreply 6607/27/2013

Don’t know what your sources are r62 but there is no evidence to support that C&C were sleeping together back in 81 or “nearly the entire time” of C&D’s marriage. There’s every indication that it was well after 1986 that they re-kindled things. C&D had already been having major issues and Diana was fully engrossed in an affair with Hewitt and possibly James Gilbey.

Diana was a “modern woman of the day” but she was also fully of her class, and they have always (still do) have a very different set of values re marital fidelity than the rest of us. She herself indulged in relationships outside her marriage, not all of them just sexual.

[quote] Would you think that it would be okay for William to cheat just because he was "brought up that way." No, I didn't think so.

I wouldn’t condone it no, but I certainly wouldn’t be shocked at it.

by Anonymousreply 6707/27/2013

[quote]When Charles kicks the bucket, I doubt Camilla will even be welcomed to Balmoral.

Once Charles is gone why would she ever be at Balmoral or even want to? She'll be elderly and will spend her time with her own kids and grandkids, probably at her own country home.

by Anonymousreply 6807/27/2013

As Fallon Carrington once said: The rich are different, Krystle.

by Anonymousreply 6907/27/2013

They all look really happy to me. Ted Koppel made some very beautiful babies.

Things would've been much more copacetic (and vastly more boring) if Ted had just married Camilla back in the 70s and then quietly cheater on [italic]her[/italic].

But then we wouldn't have the hotness that is Prince Harry.

by Anonymousreply 7007/27/2013

Oops! Forgot the pic of Ted et al.

by Anonymousreply 7107/27/2013

R67. Diana (via Diana's friends) reported to Andrew Morton in his book that Charles and Camilla were secretly seeing each other before Diana's wedding (discovered after Diana's wedding). Camilla was even calling Charles while he was on his honeymoon with Diana. Camilla was inserting herself and creating tension while Charles and Diana were on their goddamn honeymoon. Charles of course didn't mind at all. Diana minded very much.

Also, Camilla had given Charles a set of cufflinks for his wedding to Diana engraved with "F&G" which stands for "Fred & Gladys," the pet names Charles and Camilla's called each other. (By the way, Camilla didn't give Diana a gift.) And then Charles tried to hide the cufflinks and pass them off as nothing when Diana confronted him.

Camilla was in the mix from the start. What single woman gives cufflinks to a man who is not her husband with pet names engraved if there's not some sot of an affair going on? Camilla and Charles were shit-stirring adulterers before and during Diana's marriage.

Yes, Diana eventually had an affair outside of her marriage, but it was several years after she had been putting up with this blatant affair between Charles and Camilla that everyone expected Diana to just accept. She wasn't going to accept it. And she was right not to accept it. She was a young mother, newly married. Why should she have to put up with a cheating husband and Camilla fucking Parker Bowles?

by Anonymousreply 7207/27/2013

Charles will likely outlive Camilla. He's a man in his mid 60s whose parents are still alive and whose grandmother was a centenarian (despite boozing and smoking). He has longevity on both sides. Camilla looked like an old washerwoman in her 20s and she is a known smoker with health rumors. She doesn't have to worry about what will happen once Charles kicks off. She probably doesn't have to worry about whether she'll be called Queen or not.

by Anonymousreply 7307/27/2013

Calm down r62/72 I didn’t say she had to “put up” with it; clearly she didn’t they got divorced. I said it wouldn’t have shocked her or the people around them. Upper class brits don’t have the same outlook the rest have.

Goodness people get over-invested in this. Still.

by Anonymousreply 7407/27/2013

Isn't the issue with Camilla being queen is that her marriage to Charles is a civil marriage. The monarch is also the head of the Church of England and both are crowned by archbishops.

I'm from the US so maybe one of the Brits could shed some light on this.

by Anonymousreply 7507/27/2013

R67. You're rather overly invested yourself.

And by the way, Camilla was a cheating whore in this whole mess. She might be fine now. She was not fine when Charles was married to Diana--and neither was Charles. He was a cheater from the start who didn't get his own way at the beginning so he decided to shit all over Diana in the process.

When William was a young teen, he was quoted as to having said to his "You've been hurt." William lived through this crap too. He knows who caused it all and the root of the problem. And due to his own family turmoil when he was a kid is the reason that he probably won't cheat as an adult. But don't look for him to make life cushy for Camilla in years to come.

by Anonymousreply 7607/27/2013

Prince Harry is the only one out of the whole lot that was christened at Buckingham Palace. He was christened at Windor Castle. Odd out out all of them, that his was somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 7707/27/2013

Uncle Gary will be there -

by Anonymousreply 7807/27/2013

I can't wait for William to pick Camilla's nursing home (stable).

Call the old hag what you will but Charles loves and respects her. He didn't respect Diana.

BTW, who leaked that tampon phone call.

by Anonymousreply 7907/28/2013

Camilla recited no marriage vows to Diana. Unlike Charles, she owed her nothing.

by Anonymousreply 8007/28/2013

Yes, it's likely that Charles will outlive Camilla. Good genes, plus his meticulous organic regime. Not sure that Camilla has such good genetic luck.

It looks like at least another decade before he'll hit the throne anyway. If she's still around, she might be old-lady tolerated, respected very grudgingly, but loved never. Too much history, too late to compensate. There are bound to be PR forays in her favour - to rolled eyes.

Charles could be the Widower King, winning due sympathy as the Lonely Monarch. Ironic given that for a good while there were three people in his marriage.

by Anonymousreply 8107/28/2013

[quote]Camilla recited no marriage vows to Diana. Unlike Charles, she owed her nothing.

R80. Camilla owed Diana the respect and common decency to stay the hell out of her marriage. Instead, Camilla inserted herself into Diana's marriage before it even began and throughout its duration by carrying on an affair with Charles. And Charles colluded with Camilla and allowed it to happen. The two of them are despicable.

by Anonymousreply 8207/28/2013

[quote]Camilla owed Diana the respect and common decency to stay the hell out of her marriage.

I am NOT. One of her FAAAAAAAAANS!!!

by Anonymousreply 8307/28/2013

There's a reason Charles wasn't allowed to marry Camilla in the first place - she was even back then a used up, trashy whore. She's tolerated now because thankfully the two of them can't procreate.

by Anonymousreply 8407/28/2013

I hope that Camilla has cancer and will kick the bucket soon. That would be a great day of celebration.

by Anonymousreply 8507/28/2013

I'm not going anywhere, except to the throne of the United Kingdom very, very soon.

And I'll laugh at you while I'm having the Koh-i-Noor placed on my brow, r85.

by Anonymousreply 8607/28/2013

Camill/R86, you have death written all over your face. Can't put a crown on a corpse!

by Anonymousreply 8707/29/2013

I got through all of last year,

And I'm here!

Lord knows,at least I was there,

by Anonymousreply 8807/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!