Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hottie Cash Warren, Jessica Alba's husband. Is he really only after the cash ?

They have been married for 5 years- 2 kids. He's a Yale graduate, son of actor Michael Warren ( "Hill St. Blues") - the original Denzel. He calls himself a 'producer' , but he's almost 35, with just 2 'crew' listings, and 1 'exec. Prod.' credit. Is he another in a long line of handsome, hot guys , who marry successful actresses, and live off their fame, and money - studs 4 hire/marriage ?

by Another studreply 4407/24/2013

I've wondered that too - about he not working.

He does not seem to work at all. He does not seem to have a career or a profession or a job or part-time work or seasonal work or even occasional work.

I'm not aware, though, of any other actresses who have husbands who live off of them. Who are they?

Cash Warren definitely lives off of his wife.

It makes him available for vacationing at any and all times! ha

He is half-black. (or maybe one-fourth, but I think it's one half) She has Mexican heritage.

She never went beyond high school while Cash Warren is a Yale grad.

Oh, Jessica whatshername's husband is also a Yale grad and he lives totally off of Jessica.

by Another studreply 107/22/2013

Here's his IMDB page. He at least had one job this year. The job previous to that was in 2010

by Another studreply 207/22/2013

I own this thread - and have for 45 years

by Another studreply 307/22/2013

His mother must have been white - he looks more Latin, than black or white though. Maybe that was JA 's draw to him.

by Another studreply 407/22/2013

I don't find him very attractive. And he often dresses rather weirdly.

by Another studreply 507/22/2013

Jessica Simpson is the one I was thinking of at R1.

Jessica Simpson's fiancé (supposedly husband to be) lives completely off of Jessica. He's a Yale grad.

He pretended to be an exercise trainer a couple of years ago, but he seems to have dropped that.

by Another studreply 607/22/2013

In my experience, biracial guys always get the big-black-dick gene.

Alba can't get enough of that cock. That's why she subsidizes his existence — and got knocked up, derailing her career, which was pretty hot at the time.

by Another studreply 707/22/2013

One-career families make a certain amount of sense, regardless of sex or gender. The partner with a serious career gets support and no worries at home, the home partner makes a good life for everyone in the family.

Of course, the breadwinner ought to have a serious career, not Jessica Alba's career. And I'll bet you ten bucks that loser guy has never done the dishes in his life, he expects Jessica to pay for a housekeeper.

by Another studreply 807/22/2013

He's cute, he is much sexier with a shaved head. They remind me of Jenny Garth and Peter Facinelli, even though Facinelli is a working actor. All lovey dovey. The hot guy gets with these women because they are hot items, but once they fall off people's radars and become soccer moms the guys usually stray. Mark my words.

by Another studreply 907/22/2013

Cash has never had a shaved head.

And Cash and Jessica NEVER act lovey dovey at all in the dozens upon dozens of photos I have seen of them.

They never touch, kiss, hold hands, hug, nothing.

Jessica Alba has her own company called The Honest Company which sells pro-environment products.

She also appears at awards shows, walks the red carpets, and is sometimes an award presenter.

I think she definitely wanted children before it is too late and purposefully decided to have kids rather than accidentally getting knocked up as R8 states.

by Another studreply 1007/22/2013

[quote]Cash has never had a shaved head.

by Another studreply 1107/22/2013

R8, no, one-career families do NOT make sense.

That is very old-fashioned, outmoded thinking on your part.

Without both people in the couple having a profession/career, the imbalance in power in the relationship skews the relationship and causes one to feel subservient.

And it causes financial dependence which is not a wise position to be in psychologically and financially nor wise looking out for one's future.

by Another studreply 1207/22/2013

[quote]And Cash and Jessica NEVER act lovey dovey at all in the dozens upon dozens of photos I have seen of them.

by Another studreply 1307/22/2013

R9, you know that Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli are divorced, don't you?

by Another studreply 1407/22/2013

R9, R13, the photo you give us is from way back in 2007.

(they've been together longer than 5 years)

In the dozens upon dozens of photos from recent years, they are never acting lovey dovey, never touching, no hand holding, no kissing.

by Another studreply 1507/22/2013

R15, I googled their names and there are lots of hand holding photos, or arm around, or kiss on cheek..

by Another studreply 1607/22/2013

This goes on constantly - a few come to mind : Lee Ann Rimes-Eddie Cibrian, Gwen Stefani- Gavin Rossdale, Jesse Tyler Ferguson- Justin Mikita,etc. So many more . Cibrian hasn't worked since the "Playboy Club" TV disaster last year. Hey, who wouldn't want some Eddie hotness - so what if you always have to sign the checks. Good peen is valuable !

by Another studreply 1707/22/2013

Very hot. Worth paying for.

by Another studreply 1807/22/2013

I don't read Alba's twitter but I remember some time ago coming upon it and seeing a tweet that complained that her husband was watching sport on TV.. like she didn't want him to be. Ha.

by Another studreply 1907/22/2013

R17, those are good examples, but the OP said long line of actresses who completely financially support non-working husbands.

Your examples are two female singers, not actresses, who financially support their husbands, and one same sex couple.

No arguing, but I think Gavin Rossdale still works in a band that tours - although maybe he brings in quite a bit less money than Gwen, but at at least he does work.

I think OP and myself were looking for female actresses who completely support non-working husbands like Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, and Jessica Simpson and her fiancé.

by Another studreply 2007/22/2013

According to Realestalker, Breadwinner Alba & Warren just bought a $2,000,000 empty lot, down the street from their $4.2 million Bev.Hills home, to build their 'dream house'. Just like big breasts, on bimbos, a big peen will take a guy a long way.

by Another studreply 2107/23/2013

"ust like big breasts, on bimbos, a big peen will take a guy a long way."

His full name is Cash Garner Warren. He's probably nicknamed is peen "Garner" too since it gets him 'cash'.

by Another studreply 2207/23/2013

Oddly enough Warren and Eric Johnson (Simpson's guy) crossed over at Yale, Johnson is a couple of years younger and played fb there.

Surprised no one here has mentioned the king of all non-working celeb partners, AnnE's "most cherished and wonderful" husband. Who is now apparently executive producing her movies.

And he's a Brown grad. What's with all the Ivy grads hooking up with Hollywood women and getting the free rides.

by Another studreply 2307/23/2013

Wasn't Kevin Federline ( when he was thin, and cute) another one of these ?

by Another studreply 2407/23/2013

So was I !!!

by Another studreply 2507/23/2013

We're not married, and I'm gay, but do I count ?

by Another studreply 2607/23/2013

OP is your name by any chance Neely O'Hara. Were you planning to steal Cash away from Jessica. Since Anne refused to give him a second chance; maybe Lyon will take you back.

by Another studreply 2707/23/2013

What exactly is Jessica Alba doing?

by Another studreply 2807/23/2013

dont think he's a hottie imo.

by Another studreply 2907/23/2013

Actress (45 titles) ???? How to Make Love Like an Englishman (pre-production) Kate

2014 Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (post-production) Nancy Callahan

2014 Dear Eleanor (post-production) Daisy

2013 Machete Kills (post-production) Sartana

2013 Escape from Planet Earth Lena Thackleman (voice)

2013 A.C.O.D. Michelle

2013 The Spoils of Babylon (TV mini-series) – Episode #1.1 (2013)

by Another studreply 3007/23/2013

Jessica Alba is on the CAA speaker list.

Now, I've heard it all...

by Another studreply 3107/23/2013

She gives speeches on how to tolerate a husband who lives like a King, but has 0 discernible income, and the effect it makes on a marriage.

by Another studreply 3207/23/2013

R31, Jessica Alba even testifies in Congress in Washington DC. I cannot remember on what topic.

by Another studreply 3307/23/2013

The topic of ' How to handle household finances, when you support a cute, but deadbeat husband'. Cash will be taking your cash, at the door.

by Another studreply 3407/23/2013

If 1 person, the female, makes a huge income - what difference should It make , If they're happy ? I only am bothered when the earning woman tries to build up, or make up, what the spouse really does, or doesn't, instead of just saying ' They are a wonderful and supportive partner'.

by Another studreply 3507/24/2013

I remember years ago, when she was asked, Ann-Margret would say her husband, Roger Smith (former actor - adult Patrick, in DL favorite classic "Auntie Mame")was her 'co -manager' , with Allan Carr. Really ?

by Another studreply 3607/24/2013

She may be busy, but almost everything she does is forgettable. Jessica is very pretty, but bland.

by Another studreply 3707/24/2013

Alba couldve been massive if she struck while the iron was hot, about ten years ago. Angelina was lucky because Alba wouldve certainly phased her ass out, and she wouldnt have evolved into the demigod she is today. Jessica was the young, lite version of St Angie.

by Another studreply 3807/24/2013

Alba is 'meh'. I love, on D-Listed that Michael K. calls her 'Miser Alba', cause she's got a beautiful life, yet every pap pic of her has her frowning, or looking MISERable

by Another studreply 3907/24/2013

Angelina Jolie is only five or six years older than Jessica Alba, r38!

by Another studreply 4007/24/2013

r40, St Angie has aged so badly she looks like Alba's grandma, and you know it gurl!

by Another studreply 4107/24/2013

I don't know if Alba's cleaned up her act now but she used to be one of the most vicious and miserable cunts in town.

That's why her career stalled. That's why she doesn't work much. Her shitty behavior cost her a lot of work.

In the immortal words of Sweet Brown - Ain't nobody got time for that.

by Another studreply 4207/24/2013

[quote]I remember years ago, when she was asked, Ann-Margret would say her husband, Roger Smith (former actor - adult Patrick, in DL favorite classic "Auntie Mame")was her 'co -manager' , with Allan Carr. Really ?

Roger Smith has been very ill for years. He's got some obscure illness. IIRC, he's been sick over 20 years. I would assume his illness would explain him not working.

Ann-Margaret hasn't been working much herself. Wasn't she on an episode of "Law & Order: SVU" a few years ago?!

by Another studreply 4307/24/2013

I know Smith has been ill for many years. I was referring to Ann's busiest years, when she was making films, doing Vegas,etc. Smith went with her everywhere. I think it's a true love story however. Love Miss Ann.

by Another studreply 4407/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.