Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson at Comic-Con

Wow. She looks great and he looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 18104/02/2014

They've been fucking for what - ten years now? He fits her in between Starbuck's baristas and grocery clerks. She fits him in between English women.

by Anonymousreply 107/22/2013

Has he had a drinking or drug problem as well as the sex addiction problem? His skin looks terrible--he's younger than I am but looks much older.

by Anonymousreply 207/22/2013

Gillian does look good.

by Anonymousreply 307/23/2013

Gillian is lovely.

by Anonymousreply 407/23/2013

I've seen him in the last year at an UES Equinox. He looked great. And he has a big one. The beard is not working for him. But, that photo is not bad. They were probably lighting her.

by Anonymousreply 507/23/2013

She looks wonderful. What's with his skin damage? Too much sun?

by Anonymousreply 607/23/2013

Wow, she looks so different blonde!

He looks about 30 years older than her, yikes.

by Anonymousreply 707/23/2013

She looks gorgeous. He used to be such a babe.

by Anonymousreply 807/23/2013

He looks unkempt, but not really "like shit." If he cleaned up and shaved, he'd look fine. There's really no structural problems.

by Anonymousreply 907/23/2013

He's been in the sun too long.

She lives in England, where no one has that problem.

by Anonymousreply 1007/23/2013

[quote]There's really no structural problems.

Just the facade?

by Anonymousreply 1107/23/2013

He IS 8 years older than her.

by Anonymousreply 1207/23/2013

Gillian looks in better shape than she was most of her life.

by Anonymousreply 1307/23/2013

Nice seeing them together. I'm glad they're not trying to be dismissive of the X-Files like some stars tend to do with their big hits.

by Anonymousreply 1407/23/2013

Isn't she a lez?

by Anonymousreply 1507/23/2013

His dick is really big.

by Anonymousreply 1607/23/2013

if that's the case then I'd happily suck it

by Anonymousreply 1707/23/2013

Men, please return to the habit of shaving daily.

Especially after you turn 40.

by Anonymousreply 1807/23/2013

R15 - Gillian is probably bi.

by Anonymousreply 1907/23/2013

She looks like she finally got rid of the flabby baby fat that plagues her when she was on X-F.

And oh yeah, she's lez. The only reason I think there's a possibility of bisexuality is because of her neverending fucked up relationship with Duchovny. Around LA everyone who has been to a major party has heard the gossip on 'em. The only question many have is how many of her kids are his. At least 1.

When she was still here full-time I saw her occasionally at charity functions. One time she was up on stage, sloshed, auctioning off a cruise with Delta Burke when she got distracted...and started playing with Delta's breasts. Unbelievable. Delta seemed to be having a good time, too.

I think Terri Garr was up there but not one eye was on her at that point.

Anderson went on to make some comment about the cruise. It went something like "booze and lesbians? Count me in!"

How many teenage boys fantasized about this dyke? Funny stuff.

by Anonymousreply 2007/23/2013

I thought Gillian being a little pudgy during X-Files worked for her character.

by Anonymousreply 2107/23/2013

[quote]When she was still here full-time I saw her occasionally at charity functions. One time she was up on stage, sloshed, auctioning off a cruise with Delta Burke when she got distracted...and started playing with Delta's breasts. Unbelievable. Delta seemed to be having a good time, too.

That is hysterical. I love her even more now....

He looks like he crawled out from under a bridge. I never thought he was much of a looker and he's a terrible actor. Whenever he did an emotional scene on the X Files, it was painful to watch. I think the show would've been a lot stronger if they had cast a better actor as Mulder because she acted circles around him.

by Anonymousreply 2207/23/2013

is it true DD fathered GA's kids?

by Anonymousreply 2307/23/2013

I'm pretty sure the first one is his.

by Anonymousreply 2407/23/2013

She looked really good on Leno last night.

And apparently they were fucking so much she can't even ember what was th show and what was real life.

by Anonymousreply 2507/23/2013

Her legs look really good.

by Anonymousreply 2607/23/2013

R25, yes, i saw her on Leno too, did she have work done? She looked great. She doesn't have botox because I could see lines on her forehead when she raised her brows, totally normal for her age.

She looked hot!

by Anonymousreply 2707/23/2013

Duchovny cock in speedo

by Anonymousreply 2807/23/2013

Duchovny cock

by Anonymousreply 2907/23/2013

They both look pretty good, and she doesn't look any better than him. And she's not a better actor than him, either. Whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 3007/23/2013

Me who dye their hair need to be careful about shaving regularly. The lack of match looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 3107/23/2013

I would love to get inside dirt from the first two seasons in Vancouver. The only thing mentioned back then in the gossip rags was about "tension" between the two of them and then she's suddenly pregnant. It's so funny that they managed to cast actors with such strong libidos to play characters who have such restricted libidos.

by Anonymousreply 3207/23/2013

She was in relationships with two of Kevin Spacey's beards, Bebe Neuwirth and Helen Hunt. There's a rumor that stretches back forever about her with Bebe, from when Anderson was at the Manhatten Theater Company. Bebe has a rep for seducing young female (off)Broadway talent; and for turning them 100 % lesbian with her talents at cunnilingus and putting on a show in a body made for all that lingerie she loves.

Wasn't it Gillian that got her tv career started through Randy Stone and Jodie Foster? They were the driving forces behind her casting on X-Files.

by Anonymousreply 3307/23/2013

She looks so different without the red hair. Lovely, yes, but not what I was expecting.

He should shave for fuck's sake.

Anyone want to fill me in on the gossip that these two were fucking? She's got to be bi if they were fucking during the show.

by Anonymousreply 3407/23/2013

I've gotten used to her hair. I think that is her natural color.

by Anonymousreply 3507/23/2013

R30, where do you buy your crack?

by Anonymousreply 3607/23/2013

R30 = Stevie Wonder

by Anonymousreply 3707/23/2013

She looks freaking amazing. I want to know her secrets. Did she stop drinking? Thought she was known to love to party. Watching Gillian on "The Fall" this link isn't surprising as she looks just as good on the show.

by Anonymousreply 3807/23/2013

R38, me too!!! Is she vegan or something or is it all the pussy juice she consumes?

by Anonymousreply 3907/23/2013

I miss Mulder and Scully soooooo baddddd....

by Anonymousreply 4007/23/2013

She looks amazing on Hannibal. They shoot her like some sort of glowing angel of death. In really expensive and well tailored suits.

by Anonymousreply 4107/23/2013

R30 = DD

by Anonymousreply 4307/24/2013

Gillian & Duchovny were probably screwing around at the beginning of The X-Files, but that wasn't the only guy she was with. The father of her daughter was the Asst. Art Director on the show, Clyde Klotz, & Gillian's daughter, Piper, looks exactly like Klotz. She actually looks nothing like Gillian- which is too bad. She also looks nothing like Duchovny.

by Anonymousreply 4407/24/2013

Piper's 18 - what is she doing? What does she look like?

by Anonymousreply 4507/24/2013

Chris Carter really fucked up the X-Files, first by burning the TV show out after Duchovny left, and then by making such an underwhelming second movie. If they had stopped the show before it got tired they could have parlayed it into a successful movie every few years.

He should turn it over to Vince Gilligan (Breaking Bad creator who started as an X-Files writer), who is far more talented.

by Anonymousreply 4607/24/2013

The rumours about them fucking are surprising to me -- I thought they hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 4707/24/2013

R46 - The X files ran ten plus seasons and spawned two movies. If that's fucking up, I want to know your definition of success.

by Anonymousreply 4807/24/2013

Her first baby was normal Hollywood cover. I can't say for sure the kid's Duchovny's (though I saw a pic recently that certainly suggested that she bore some resemblance) but there are many stories about those two fucking from the first day of that show, and how upset FOX execs were when she ended up PG. If the child was Duchovny's, better to move all the blame to Anderson in case they wanted to get rid of her. It's fairly possible they set her up with Klotz as an out and as a compromise to keep her on the show.

The last child has some bizarre side stories. She got pregnant during filming of the second X-Files and the same day she gave birth Tea Leoni filed for divorce.

All other stories about her sex life are generally about her love of pussy, though. She really bagged a lot of Hollywood's hotter lesbians (Jodie F and Megan Mullally among them) and continues to munch pussy in the UK (Emma Kennedy).

Duchovny seems like the perfect man. Both of them love pussy as the main course and to step out for some more on the side.

The Hollywood version of Bill and Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 4907/24/2013

Duchovny's daughter (with Tea):

by Anonymousreply 5007/24/2013

r44 - I think she does look like DD a bit; she didn't get that schozz from either GA or Klotz. She looks a lot like DD's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 5107/24/2013

Chris Carter fucked up by not giving Krycek a bigger role - and then having him killed off in that stupid, pointless way.

By the way, have there ever been any rumors of DD having a fling or anything else with Nicholas Lea?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that DD and Nick Lea still see each other from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 5207/24/2013

Gillian is doing the Sci-Fi autograph circuit now. $60 bucks for an autograph and another $60 if you want a picture with her.

by Anonymousreply 5307/24/2013

Ted Casablanca hounded Helen Hunt and Gillian during their affair. For months he dropped hints about them in his column-which made Anderson's fans angrier than a hornets nest. They broke up when Anderson wanted to go public and Hunt got advice from her legal team to stay well away from that.

This was in the days when Hunt was playing Miss Milquetoast and had an amazing bikini body.

by Anonymousreply 5407/24/2013

The world was happier when Bill and Hillary were in office.

by Anonymousreply 5507/24/2013

[quote]His dick is really big.

But it's been mutilated. So we must all pass.

by Anonymousreply 5607/24/2013

Anderson enjoying those breastesses

by Anonymousreply 5707/24/2013

She looks like fun drunk.

by Anonymousreply 5807/24/2013

Gillian had a big alcohol problem when X Files was shooting. Maybe that's why she looks better now. She used to get really shitfaced at some of the Trevor dinners -- and so did her girlfriend, Megan Mullally. Both women are fun drunks and both used to be drunk all the time.

by Anonymousreply 5907/24/2013

I wouldn't be too hard on her R53. She has to make payments if she wants Elisha Donowa to keep her lips sealed about their affair.

by Anonymousreply 6007/24/2013

in that photo at r51, she looks like a morphed photo of duchovny and anderson! good lord. so it was true.

by Anonymousreply 6107/24/2013

I was going to go feature by feature but R61 is right: it looks like a total mashup of Anderson's face with Duchovny's. The eyeline is a mix of the two, the mouth and even the nose. For years many assumd she was keeping Piper out of the press because she looked too much like DD. GA would constantly complain if any Paps tried to get a picture. I'm not really surprised that GA's daughter looks like her father.

by Anonymousreply 6207/24/2013

Oh, yeah. That's DD's kid alright. Maybe Stevie Wonder at r30 would disagree . . .

I don't care who's she's fucked - she's still hot and seems like she'd be a blast to party with.

Him on the other hand - he seems like my ex who would sit around and sulk until it was time to get laid. Tell me I'm wrong . . . I'd like to think he'd be fun at parties but I'm not so sure.

by Anonymousreply 6307/24/2013

[quote]Gillian & Duchovny were probably screwing around at the beginning of The X-Files, but that wasn't the only guy she was with. The father of her daughter was the Asst. Art Director on the show, Clyde Klotz, & Gillian's daughter, Piper, looks exactly like Klotz. She actually looks nothing like Gillian- which is too bad. She also looks nothing like Duchovny.

Wow, imo Piper looks EXACTLY like Gillian during early X Files when she used to do the pursed lips and stare with her big blue eyes. Straight away I could tell who's daughter that was. If she had her hair cut shorter and redder I think people could maybe see more resemblance? She looks nothing like Duchovny, though that's immaterial imo, she's the spit of Anderson.

She probably isn't Duchovny's. Nobody will ever be able to figure it out and it will go down in X File lore anyway. Some blind items still suggest these two are dating on the downlow but I can't see it myself. I think they have a good friendship that's just lasted.

Man, does he look tired though. He's pudged out around his jowls and his skin is more leathery but in all he's never going to be a bad-looking guy. He was utterly beautiful as a younger man. It's still there, but he looks like he's been fixing shit outdoors for too long in the sun. He has a kind look about him as well. She looks great but then always did.

I am a huge fan of Gillian Anderson escapade stories. The wilder the funnier.

by Anonymousreply 6407/24/2013

[quote]Chris Carter fucked up by not giving Krycek a bigger role - and then having him killed off in that stupid, pointless way.

They could have done so much fucking more with Krycek. So savvy this one and so ridiculously killed off, almost as an afterthought. Crap end for a great character. I always hoped it was a duplicate. No such fucking luck.

Krycek was Mulder in reverse. There was a lot of chemistry between the two and my feelings were that the writers were probably glad to get rid of Krycek early on because ironically he was THE dream partner for Mulder and it showed. Attentive, willing, open-minded, sharply dressed and good-looking. In a parallel universe Krycek and Mulder fight the cause together somehow.

[quote]By the way, have there ever been any rumors of DD having a fling or anything else with Nicholas Lea?

Heard about this on and off but it's hard to say if it was just gossip based on good working chemistry or more. Apparently they did flirt a little on some talkshow but the DD probably flirts with everyone.

[quote]I seem to remember reading somewhere that DD and Nick Lea still see each other from time to time.

If they don't, they should.

by Anonymousreply 6507/24/2013

[quote]Ted Casablanca hounded Helen Hunt and Gillian during their affair. For months he dropped hints about them in his column-which made Anderson's fans angrier than a hornets nest. They broke up when Anderson wanted to go public and Hunt got advice from her legal team to stay well away from that.

Was that blind item about the actress wanting to come out and her girlfriend backing out and breaking her heart them? It sure sounds like it! It was from a few years ago, wish I could find it now.

[quote]Anderson enjoying those breastesses

She looks a total hoot, lol. And I love fun drunks, though Anderson seems to have had a few mishaps on planes over the years. Some people slag her off like mad but I still think she's great.

by Anonymousreply 6607/24/2013

R57 - Gillian was shit faced.

Piper looks so much like her mother.

by Anonymousreply 6807/24/2013

Even during the heydey of the X-Files I never heard any rumors that Duchovny and Anderson were "fucking." All I ever heard was that they disliked each other. And during the series both of them were always involved with other people.

Unshaven or not, Duchovny looks pretty rough. He lost his looks a long time ago, not that he was that great-looking in the first place. Those tiny eyes, that oversized nose...he's a ringer for Alice the Goon.

His looks were always overrated, as is his cock size. Anybody who can fit their dick and balls into a teacup isn't that well-endowed.

Is he still married to the uber-cunt Tea Leoni? They hardly knew each other when they got married; after they wed Leoni couldn't keep her mouth shut about how much they fucked. She even bragged about her sex life on the G-rated CBS Sunday Morning! In interviews she also bragged about having bagged Duchovny as a husband, like he was some kind of great prize or something (he's not). Are they still married? They separated and got back together two or three times, due to his "sex addiction." Why don't they just give it up? Their marriage had probably been dead for years.

I don't think there will be another X-Files movie any time soon. The second one took ten years to make and turned out to be a piece of shit. And who cares about the X-Files anymore, anyway? It's old, old news.

by Anonymousreply 6907/24/2013

GA and DD presenting at the Emmys in 1995. Look at the look Gillian gives David at about 0:27.

by Anonymousreply 7007/24/2013

Gillian on Letterman in 1996

by Anonymousreply 7107/24/2013

David and Gillian at Golden Globes in 1997.

by Anonymousreply 7207/24/2013

She looked pissed off from the get go at the Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 7307/24/2013

R73 - Yes, she does. here's her 1997 Emmy acceptance speech. She trips a little coming to the podium.

by Anonymousreply 7407/24/2013

Gillian slimmed down between 1995 and 1997.

by Anonymousreply 7507/24/2013

What kind of name is Piper Maru?

by Anonymousreply 7607/24/2013

They named an eposode of X files after Piper.

by Anonymousreply 7707/24/2013

This thread is turning into a Gillian Anderson Stalker/Apologists Con, reliving the glory days like they were yesterday. Gross! Let's get back to the gossip, please.

Both Gillian Anderson and girlfriend Helen Hunt were extreme cunts when anyone cared. They used to throw themselves around Westwood like they were the Royalty of Dykedom.

A key rumor about Anderson that this thread is forgetting is what a slut she's been for her career. I applaud her for it btw, but let's get back to the fun stuff, like -

1) How she was practically paid to eat out Jodie Foster's pussy. That's why Randy Stone became so keen on forcing a nobody on a key Fall Fox show in the early 90s.

2) She slept with old dyke Liz Smith from 1994 on, with Liz promoting her to old execs and slobbering over her in columns. She also kept Gillian's name out of the occasional Dyke Hollywood Piece she liked to run, even though her old slit was privy to Gillian's love.

3) She was making her Liz Smith bootycalls while pregnant. Let me go puke before I finish this post.

4) Slept with Gina Gershon in early 00 and made a show of it at Ellen's standup show in NY. Many got confused and thought Casablanca was hinting at this affair a couple months later when Gill had moved on to Helen Cunt.

5) Figured out that she could get away with her drunken lesbianism more easily if she did it at gay charity events. Not as many innocent bystanders, prestige press and insiders will mostly keep their mouths shut. She had some legendary dyke moments at these events with Mullally. Also get caught going down on a blond in late 2001, following her breakup with HH.

by Anonymousreply 7807/25/2013

Any proof of this R78

by Anonymousreply 7907/25/2013

industry insiders see a mountain of truth in r78's post r79. and we all knew gillian dug chicks before she admitted to it. shocking?

i wouldn't say that ted casablanca was too hard on anderson. i saw her /and/ hunt at a moby concert in 2000. dyke club wear for both - leather pants and tank tops, anderson in big heels - making obscene moves to the music. lots of stand-up scissoring. and i saw anderson's hands up hunt's top.

i know that ted was there that night too because he wrote about it in his column, but he forgot to mention that anderson was there with helen hunt. he hinted at gillian's interest in women by mentioning that she was escorting 'an attractive blonde' to the women's room (to finish what they started). ted liked to drop hints but never gave away what was really going on. he was a company man.

by Anonymousreply 8007/25/2013

Good God @ R54's snap of Hunt's tush. I can remember when all the tabs had that as a cover shot. There aren't many women that pull off a thong that well.

by Anonymousreply 8107/25/2013

@ R78

Liz Smith used to talk about her "lunches" with Anderson in print. I read her stuff -- she had a habit of saying positive things about Gillian. Aren't Gershon and Anderson both connected to a lesbian sewing circle or whatever that Ingrid Casares used to run? Or does she still run it?

@ R69

I was a casual viewer of The X-Files. Are you still pissed that it went to hell when Duchovny left? His career has been a long bore since but Mulder was THE main character, not Scully. Carter fucked it all up by continuing without Duchovny.

@ R66

There was a Casablanca column about a "mystery lesbian couple" that would "blow everyone's" mind. He was pretty cheeky -- he mentioned how one of the stars had an entire "bureau" dedicated to her and that he hoped his readers were enjoying the "hunt". He did a reader response one about Anderson's lack of discretion socially -- for all gossip watchers this was another hint about her lesbian dance card. He had fun cracking wise about Hunt's Kevin Spacey "romance".

by Anonymousreply 8207/25/2013

Is dat ass at R54 really a nice one?

It looks crazy flabby to me.

Then again, I don't pay much attention to women's asses!

by Anonymousreply 8307/25/2013

The ass at R54 is a big female derriere. I guess Gillian found it attractive but no self-respecting gay man would.

R60-wasn't that the woman that was selling her lady lapping Gillian tales to the tabs, then backed out when Anderson offered her some cash to disappear? I looked up her name-she hasn't modeled in months, since the time the rumor started that she was being paid to shut her mouth and go away. No interviews in that same timespan. Interesting how it all timed out-like she took the money and ran.

by Anonymousreply 8407/25/2013

thanks r78 = now that's good gossip!

by Anonymousreply 8507/25/2013

Gillian is open about her bisexuality. I doubt she's paying people off to keep it hidden.

by Anonymousreply 8607/25/2013

If Gillian is so open about her bisexuality, then why did it take her two decades to admit to it? Every time Elisha Jade's name is mentioned Gillian's more committed fans show up to screech and whine. And the more I see these reactions the more I think there are cleaners here, and the more I think there's some weight to this story.

It's not hard to believe that the only reason Anderson ever said she was bi was because she knew this woman was about to expose her. If so, she would be advised to get out in front of it to control the narrative.

Her too-public displays got her blackballed in Hollywood, she learned a lesson from that.

by Anonymousreply 8707/25/2013

R87, you're a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 8807/25/2013

Why is R87 a nutjob, R88? He/she makes some valid points.

I like this one:

[quote]If Gillian is so open about her bisexuality, then why did it take her two decades to admit to it?

And this one:

[quote]Every time Elisha Jade's name is mentioned Gillian's more committed fans show up to screech and whine. And the more I see these reactions the more I think there are cleaners here, and the more I think there's some weight to this story.

by Anonymousreply 8907/25/2013

FWIW the argument used to be that Gillian wasn't gay at all but was only guilty by association because she hung out with Ellen. I remember hearing that shit when she was seen being intimate with Gershon and Hunt.

Now her fangrrls tell us that she's open about her bisexuality. Huh? You gotta be kidding. What about the 1990s and 2000s? One year erases all that?

by Anonymousreply 9007/25/2013

Gillian Anderson has always had some of the nuttiest fans on the internet. What shocks me is that some of them are still going like x files is on the air. There was a time when they declared jihad on people like Ted Casablanca, David Duchovny (I guess that's still going judging by some of the posts) and Joan Rivers for saying the wrong things about the precious. They never had any complaints about Liz Smith though. ;)

by Anonymousreply 9107/25/2013

Thanks r82.

Man, I love the Gillian gossip, it blows all other gossip away to infinity and is always a great read.

If true, I sort of take my hat off to her for being an apparent ladykilling Casanova for years and just under the radar and doing well with career, family, etc. She sounds like she's had the life a rich playboy would dream about except she's worked very hard.

by Anonymousreply 9207/25/2013

Maybe she's not an attention whore? All signs point to that. Perhaps she never felt the need to announce on a magazine cover "I'm bisexual!" Yet when asked about it, she answers honestly.

Can you show me where she was ever asked and lied about it?

by Anonymousreply 9307/25/2013

Um, R93, we all appreciate your tortured dissembling but..Gillian wasn't asked last year about her sexual preferences either. She brought it up in a gay mag. Very calculated.

Thinking that it never occurred to any interviewer to ask her whether she was gay or bi is hilarious. This woman had a million gay rumors by the mid-point of XF. Celebs with powerful enough reps (and having a hit tv show at Fox qualifies by itself) get to dictate what they're asked. She without a doubt made sure she wasn't asked about her interest in women.

The media worked with her to hide her escapades. Oh, you're humping Helen Hunt's leg in a barely there dress? We didn't see it - signed, The Press.

by Anonymousreply 9407/25/2013

Sure, R94. Suuuuure.

by Anonymousreply 9507/25/2013

Next?

by Anonymousreply 9607/25/2013

Is it too much to hope that Gillian turns up at MichFest in a mini van?

by Anonymousreply 9707/25/2013

For those wondering, R78's dish has been around for a while though thanks for repeating it. It's hilarious that GA fangirls demand proof.

by Anonymousreply 9807/25/2013

Entertaining thread!

by Anonymousreply 9907/25/2013

Helen's tush isn't particularly big, even for someone as slim as she.

by Anonymousreply 10007/25/2013

Helen Hunt's a buttaface....even worse today since she destroyed it with bad plastic surgery. Never understood the fascination with her.

by Anonymousreply 10107/25/2013

Helen Hunt has a glorious ass.

by Anonymousreply 10207/25/2013

R101, Helen Hunt is one of the few natural looking actresses out there. I don't find her attractive, but she's certainly had no bad plastic surgery if any at all.

by Anonymousreply 10307/25/2013

I thought Helen was cute in her 20s and early 30s. Not a striking beauty, but definitively cute. She lost too much weight over the course of Mad About You, and her looks went south.

by Anonymousreply 10407/25/2013

R103, you clearly haven't seen The Sessions. She looks atrocious and it's obvious she had plastic surgery.

she has a nice body, though...butta face!

by Anonymousreply 10507/25/2013

Why are you people saying that Gillian was chubby during The X-Files?

She had a bit of baby fat in her face during the first half of Season 1, was pregnant during the first set of Season 2 episodes and still had her pregnancy weight for the rest of Season 2.

By Season 3, Gillian was slim. At the beginning of Season 4, she must have been a size 2.

by Anonymousreply 10607/25/2013

Gillian was a little chubby in season 1 before she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 10707/25/2013

Yes, 107, she had a bit of baby fat but still was tiny. In The Pilot, she was a stick in her underwear. She was pregnant by episode 13 or so.

by Anonymousreply 10807/25/2013

She was gorgeous in the pilot, but she had some chub.

by Anonymousreply 10907/25/2013

Gillian Anderson looks so similar to Joan Crawford sometimes. Just like how Britney Spears is/was so similar looking to Marilyn Monroe (the famous Marilyn in the pool with hair back photo).

by Anonymousreply 11007/26/2013

Helen Hunt's ass shows off its large screen presence in "Pay It Forward". The bitch wore jeans in that movie like the prequel to Jessica Biel. Big chunk butt.

Gillian was starting to look fat within the first few epis of "X:Files". She got thin by season 4 but started to show signs of weight gain again by season 6. She had an extra ten pounds by season 9.

by Anonymousreply 11107/26/2013

I know a guy who did private investigator work on her for a man she was seeing in NY in 1998. Turned out that every time she came in for a date she made a separate appointment with a dusky Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model. She was using the guy for publicity clippings while she saw her black girlfriend. She's a real prize,

by Anonymousreply 11207/26/2013

I was always a fan of GIllian Anderson and hoped she was gay. Then with this whole American accent on American soil and British accent on British soil thing the past couple of years, my opinion of her has dropped dramatically. I can't wrap my head around it. I remember seeing Sigourney Weaver and Jodie Foster doing interviews in France speaking French, which makes complete sense and is probably very well received. Speak the native language and you'll be respected for that. However, when the native language is the same yet the accent varies, that's more along the lines of extreme pretentiousness or mild schizophrenia. I find it hard to believe that if she hears an american accent, she slips into it that easily, like there's a trigger that's pulled and she's helpless and powerless and suddenly she sounds like middle america. Google her at comic com and then google her last month in england. Contemporaneous interviews but with completely different accents. That is not normal. I'm amazed she doesn't consider that with the internet, how easily this dichotomy is exposed and there seems to be no reasonable explanation. Just pretension.

by Anonymousreply 11307/26/2013

Maybe R113, but didn't she spend some of her youth in the UK? So in that sense maybe it feels normal to her to speak her "native" tongue in the UK while in the US, people are used to her sans accent.

by Anonymousreply 11407/26/2013

She's a cunning linguist.

by Anonymousreply 11507/26/2013

You're crazy R111, Hunt's butt is bootylish in those jeans. Women kill to have their rears look so curvy in denim.

by Anonymousreply 11607/26/2013

r113, stfu, seriously. You have no idea what schizophrenia is first of all, and if you had grown up BOTH in England and the US maybe you'd have a fucking clue about the matter. You don't. Stop prentending she's like Madonna on this matter.

The English accent is her native one. Like many non-US actresses, she erased her accent to work. She can now obviously mostly switch back and forth, which has nothing to do with being "pretentious". It's natural for someone with her experience.

I speak parisian French effortlessly most of the time but as soon as I get home that alsacien accent comes back instantly because I'm hearing it around me. It's normal.

You obviously speak one language with one accent and cannot comprehend anybody else's experience. Dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 11707/26/2013

She said she was picked on (presumably at school) when her family went back to the US from the UK, for having an English accent.

R112, good goss, Gillian strikes again! :D

by Anonymousreply 11807/26/2013

R117, I love that she can go back and forth with her accent. People need to get over it and move on. She's amazing! I can't wait for the 2nd season of "The Fall".

by Anonymousreply 11907/26/2013

How did this thread become invaded with Gillian Anderson bootlickers? Half of it is awesome gossip, the other half is pathetic fraus having heart attacks if anyone says anything unflattering about Gillian Anderson's accent, body or (in their opinion) sex life.

I used to think that most of her fans were sexually confused teenage girls. And maybe that was true, in 1999. These are the Twihards in 14 years: teenage girls emotionally, spinsters physically.

by Anonymousreply 12007/26/2013

R117 is one of two things - a deranged Gillian Anderson fan or Gillian Anderson. I'm dying of laughter here. Parody, right? Right?

by Anonymousreply 12107/26/2013

I have no clue what's so funny about my post, r121n that you'd be "dying from laughter". I'm sick of yankees shitting and being dissmisive on anything different than what they know. You're the parody, you low IQ piece of american shit.

by Anonymousreply 12207/26/2013

[quote]I have no clue

Of course you don't. That's what makes you such a gift.

Sorry about your career slide, Gillian. How's Helen's cunt taste?

by Anonymousreply 12307/26/2013

This thread is dangerously close to jumping the shark. Such a shame as it started out so well...

by Anonymousreply 12407/26/2013

Gillian Anderson gossip threads always go this way. It's because of her special breed of inbred fan. It's been going on since DL started. If they see any good stories about her they swoop in to fuck it up with pages of praise for her brilliant acting and flawless beauty.

GAG

by Anonymousreply 12507/26/2013

All I can say is:

Gillian = sexy hotness.

Hunt = FUGLY.

by Anonymousreply 12607/26/2013

[quote]Sorry about your career slide, Gillian.

The fuck? Just the opposite, actually.

by Anonymousreply 12707/26/2013

People like R123 seem to think being bitchy = witty and funny. When really it's just a sign of low intellect.

by Anonymousreply 12807/26/2013

R125, your insisting that anyone who has anything positive to say about GA is either a lovesick fangirl or Anderson herself isn't helping to salvage this thread.

by Anonymousreply 12907/26/2013

R126 I put a bag over Helen's head and got to work. If you don't have a bag for Helen just make her get on her hands and knees and face the wall, then start plundering that hot pussy and ass.

When Helen fucked me, she put a gag in my mouth. I never understood why...or why she tried to leave it in when we were done.

by Anonymousreply 13107/26/2013

Nobody picks on me for switching my flawless Scottish and American accents.

by Anonymousreply 13207/26/2013

R129, I'm still curious why it is you think that defending Gillian against 'hate' matters more than telling these idiots to shut it so the thread can focus on gossip. And even more, I'm curious why you think your own 'hate' for other celebs like Hunt is ok (see R101 and R105) but snarky comments are off-limits for Gillian.

Do you want gossip, or do you want to have a love-in for Gillian Anderson? Datalounge is built for one but not the other.

by Anonymousreply 13307/26/2013

Isn't it possible for someone to think GA's hot, a good actress and still love all the gossip about her?

by Anonymousreply 13407/26/2013

Isn't it possible to have fangirl shills fill threads with 5-10 pissed off posts in response to any snark and gossip, and still have a good gossip thread?

No. Not really.

by Anonymousreply 13507/26/2013

I come for gossip. That's what most gay men are here for. No, I'm not lying. We're not here because of Gillian Anderson's beauty and superior taste & intelligence. We're really not.

I'll leave a bit of gossip but it's clear this thread is fucked with these Gillian trolls patrolling.

The gossip, then>>>>she fucked Tyra Banks in the 90's>>>>she cast lovers like Colleen Flynn (look it up)>>>she liked to make strip club runs for hot women (lots of old stories on other gossip sites, and some hints in tabs)

Anyone wants to expand on that, please do. There's so much more on this sex-crazed lez, but we're getting stuck with love letters from her mental ward fans. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 13607/26/2013

R133, etc. I never said I hated Helen Hunt. I said she's ugly and she ruined her face with plastic surgery. She did. Geez, relax. Did something happen with GA that makes you hate her so much? If so, please dish. This is a gossip board and this thread was pretty fucking loaded with gossip and jumped the shark when you started going on tangents about the GA fangirls ruining the thread. My point is that your tangents are part of the problem and now I'm contributing to the problem by engaging you.

You remind me of the hall monitor who incessantly interrupts the threads about celebrities you know to be gay/bi from firsthand knowledge. Soon the thread is no longer about gossip but about the hall monitor tangents and about people telling him to shut up.

I'm done. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 13707/26/2013

R135, there may be a couple of people saying she's out now or that her double accent makes sense but I think a lot of this "fangirl shill" stuff is in your head. Most of us are just enjoying the gossip.

by Anonymousreply 13807/26/2013

I wonder who's scored more, Duchovney or Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 13907/26/2013

[QUOTE]I never said I hated Helen Hunt.

Don't be obtuse. You claimed other posters were 'hating poor Gillian' if they said one thing that wasn't positive. Now look at your own posts on other celebs, frau.

Spot some hypocrisy?

And aren't you also telling other posters what to do? Who's the hall monitor? Logic doesn't appear to be a strength. So at least in that sense, you fit the profile of a Gillian fan very well.

[quote]This is a gossip board and this thread was pretty fucking loaded with gossip and jumped the shark when you started going on tangents about the GA fangirls ruining the thread.

So, there weren't a bunch of Gillian fangirls cluttering this thread? Then who have I been making fun of? Insiders?! Are you serious?!

by Anonymousreply 14007/26/2013

it's hateful to complain about Gillian Anderson's fake accent but it's an objective observation to say Helen Hunt has an ugly face? Gillian fans, people like r137 and r117 are why all sane people hate you.

thanks r112 for trying to save the gossip. hope it wasn't a last gasp.

for the record, I agree Helen's face is toast. but the Gilli fanbase's shitty assertions about other actors -contrasted to their heartfelt outrage at any negative statement about- her is beyond asinine.

by Anonymousreply 14107/26/2013

we need more posts like r78's r82's and r20's. fuck this cleaner/fangirl shit.

by Anonymousreply 14207/26/2013

I'm with R134

by Anonymousreply 14307/26/2013

She looks a thousand times better than him.

by Anonymousreply 14407/27/2013

By the way, in grade school, I was a huge fan of Gillian Anderson. I thought I wanted to be an FBI agent. She had that je ne sais quoi. Obviously, I am a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 14507/27/2013

Why does R137 think there's hate for Anderson just because two people observed she has a Madonna accent and was chubby in some XF seasons? Actually, where did all these humorless, PMS-ridden Gillian fans come from? They are not a native species to DL.

by Anonymousreply 14607/27/2013

R137 comes from LChat. It's a regular troll over there, monitoring all threads for mention of wonderful Gillie. It tends to lose it's shit rather quickly if anyone has a negative criticism of Gillian.

It's favorite refrain when the mask begins to slip is "why do you hate her so much?" It gets very upset, too, if Gillian's affair with UK model Elisha Jade Donowa is mentioned. It's a fan of racist screeds when her name comes up, or paranoid rants about how someone is "trying to hurt Gillian" by mentioning gossip about her sex life with a black model. (sex with a black panty model? The horror!)

Gillian has some -very- special fans. I see the Brit Supremacist troll made the trip too.

by Anonymousreply 14707/27/2013

R80, Ted Casablanca had so much fun with Anderson and Helen Hunt. I don't know if I saw the column you're referring to though.

by Anonymousreply 14807/27/2013

panty model huh? she's very good at her job.

by Anonymousreply 14907/27/2013

I've posted a few times here but I don't want to be polarised into a 'mad fan bracket' just because a few of us get grumpy over the infiltrators here.

I'm just here for the gossip and I find GA amusing and quite endearing in her own way. And of course she'll have faults. I dunno though, are we all supposed to hate her and deride her because we get visits from the loon section of her fandom?

I'm neither hater or defender. I'm just curious.

And if someone wants to post more about Nick Lea while we're here then feel free. Or the dude that played Skinner.

[quote]Nobody picks on me for switching my flawless Scottish and American accents.

They do John. You just never listen. ;)

by Anonymousreply 15007/27/2013

R149 - She had some big ass hips.

by Anonymousreply 15107/27/2013

Yeah I saw her a lot with Megan Mullally. They both love the drink, and they had a fantastic time showing off their mutual attraction in a tolerant setting. Megan wore curve-hugging dresses and Gillian enjoyed playing Helen Keller exploring her hills and valleys. Helen Hunt had nothing on Megan's figure when she was all hips, ass and boobs. All for a good cause, Sexy gossip and gay rights.

Megan had great fashion sense. Gillian was shall we say hit and miss, but some of the fashion po-lice were just mean to her. I know people who think she's prickly but I only saw her when she was sexy lezzie fun.

Liz Smith attended some events. I saw her and Gillian leave together at an XMas party (it may have been a hotline night, I can't recall). She was always on the prowl for young women to sexually harass or old lovers to talk into another go. I thought she was charming.

by Anonymousreply 15208/01/2013

Gillian seems to like women who have hips.

by Anonymousreply 15308/01/2013

I never have understood when people think accents are "fake"; an accent is ALWAYS acquired by exposure - whether you're small or an adult it works the same way. Some people are more likely to pick up accents as adults than others - it's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 15408/01/2013

Whatever happened to Tea Leoni? David's wife. Has she stopped acting?

by Anonymousreply 15508/01/2013

Tea has really slowed down.

by Anonymousreply 15608/01/2013

Dear R117, I concurr. I too have several accents in different languages and cannot always control which one I'll be using. And yes, most of the time it has to do with environment, the person I'm speaking with, the people I've been listening to and speaking with all day... So I definitely can understand why GA would change accents back and forth having grown up in two different countries with at the very least two different varieties of the same language.

by Anonymousreply 15708/01/2013

R136, thanks for the gossip!

About Colleen Flynn: I knew the minute I saw her! Or the minute I saw them together. We were watching an episode where they go to Canada and there's this Canadian policewoman. I ask my gf: do you figure this actress banged Duchovny all through the shoot? We figure yes, probably. Then I take a second look at her: sorry, make that Gillian. Then we see Gillian and Colleen standing together somewhere in the woods, and seriously they just looked like they were in bed, it was hysterical. Then we enjoyed their insane chemistry (for lack of a better word) throughout the episode.

Of course, when Gillian had the idea to write and direct an episode herself (with a lesbian subplot, no less), who would she choose to act as the lesbian character she interviews for the story? None other than her former lover, Colleen Flynn. Because by then it was pretty obvious they were no longer an item.

An I love that GA "hides" all of this in interviews or whatever (she is after all a human being, not sure i'd like to have my sexy shenanigans all over the planet) because it is so, so obvious. And yes, she is insanely hot.

by Anonymousreply 15808/01/2013

r154 - No, it's not that simple and it doesn't work the same way for adults and for children, any more than second language acquisition does. Children will naturally pick up the accent of the majority speakers around them over time. Some adults have more of a tendency to unconsciously mimic the accents of the people they are speaking with, but they do not acquire that accent without a conscious effort ie. they will snap right back into their native accent when speaking with someone from home. Unless they are big fakey fakes.

by Anonymousreply 15908/01/2013

People who have consistent accents throughout their lives have never left home or their native area and stayed within the same social circles, period.

by Anonymousreply 16008/02/2013

Mullally always had curves to spare. Unfortunately a full-figured woman didn't fit in well with Hollywood's need for size 0 women with breast implants...she was *much* more attractive than Deb Messing imo.

by Anonymousreply 16108/02/2013

Hot Megan Mullally

by Anonymousreply 16208/02/2013

"Whatever happened to Tea Leoni? David's wife. Has she stopped acting?"

Her career never amounted to much. She made a splash in that Ben Stiller movie (can't remember the name) and had a tv series for a while; she was touted as the next brilliant comedienne but it didn't work out. Her main claim to fame is being the wife of David Duchovney, and boy she milked that for all it was worth. But he's no big deal anymore, hasn't been for a long time, so she can't sell herself by being associated with him anymore.

She and Duchovney probably went their separate ways years ago but never bothered to get a divorce.

by Anonymousreply 16308/02/2013

Thanks R161. Some women, like Megan, carry extra weight better than others.

by Anonymousreply 16408/02/2013

Megan Mullally lost 30 lbs since Will&Grace, all all the curves with them.

by Anonymousreply 16508/03/2013

*and*

by Anonymousreply 16608/03/2013

Any recent pictures of Megan?

by Anonymousreply 16708/03/2013

When 'Will & Grace' was on Megan got offers for 'Playboy' spreads - it was that clear that she looked her best with nothing on. My nephew only watched because he had the hots for her. She was a sexpot with those 30 extra pounds.

Anyway here's one of her back then.

by Anonymousreply 16808/03/2013

And one today.

Gillian was fucking her at her peak.

by Anonymousreply 16908/03/2013

Megan looks so much better with meat on her bones.

by Anonymousreply 17008/03/2013

I have friends from EMI that insist Geri Halliwell is gay. And that she had an affair in 2004 with Gillian Anderson. Mark Griffiths is known in parts of London as a Stedman for hasbians, Ginger had him first then gave the hand off to Anderson.

One friend saw them at shindig for P!nk & Josh Abraham. Very together. Came away with the idea that Geri bottoms. Gillian had a noticeable bulge in some very expensive slacks.

by Anonymousreply 17108/05/2013

I don't see Gillian with Geri Halliwell.

by Anonymousreply 17208/05/2013

[quote] Gillian had a noticeable bulge in some very expensive slacks.

????

by Anonymousreply 17308/05/2013

Me neither R172, but apparently Gillian didn't always have good taste in women. She was, more often than not, the hottest of the two.

Oh well, us hot women still have to get our kicks somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 17408/05/2013

R174 - One commonality was that Gillian likes a cushiony tush.

by Anonymousreply 17508/05/2013

Only gossip I've read was on an X-Files site where someone had an old foreign? magazine with some heavy details about their hookup.

Basically, she had some trouble memorizing her lines and he came over her house to study together. She started crying because she had so much trouble and one thing let to another. They started making out and fell into bed. I'm not sure how long this continued but the foreign mag said they almost got caught because someone from the show-an assistant writer IIRC, showed up at Gillian's apartment looking to hand over a change in the script. Apparently Gillian wanted to keep the fling/affair going but David was the one who ended it because it was his/their big break and didn't want to ruin stuff.

I kind of believe it because the mag later on mentioned some factual stuff about Gillian's personal life growing up. And other things like David being the first person Gillian told about the pregnancy and his initial reaction. You know stuff that we all know now but wasn't publicly mentioned at the time of that article. So it sounded like they knew their stuff. (sometimes you get the true gossip from foreign interviews. Maybe not now but way back before twitter and when everything you say wasn't getting back to the U.S./ things actors wouldn't say in an American interview. I even noticed some eye raising stuff about the cast of BH 90210 when reading old foreign interviews)

Besides that article, there have been other hints over the years from her that suggest they slept together.

by Anonymousreply 17608/24/2013

Megan Mullally was so fucking sexy when she had the extra pounds.

Gillian Anderson is beautiful and is reverse aging.

I want to suck Duchovny's cock. He has a beautiful ass.

by Anonymousreply 17709/08/2013

At X-files 20th anniversary. David looks ancient.

by Anonymousreply 17810/13/2013

I think he looks good now. There was a period when he looked horrible but now I think he's a hot middle aged guy.

Gillian is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 17910/13/2013

Does he ever wear anything but jeans and jackets to red carpet events?

by Anonymousreply 18010/13/2013

Oh David! What happened?

by Anonymousreply 18104/02/2014
Need more help? Click Here.