Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How to fight

How do you fight against someone who is 6'5" and built like a football player. His arms are as big as your thighs. He is massive and an asshole type character.

You are average in height, weight ect.

Is bigger always better and how do you fight back to live and see another day without being in the hospital for 6 months.

by Anonymousreply 3607/26/2013

Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm

by Anonymousreply 107/22/2013

Well if you can grab his windpipe, voice box, adam's apple. there is no bone or muscle protecting that area and when you grab it crush it. You will in capacitate him, probably do some real harm so only as a last resort.

If he is coming at you kick him in the fucking nuts hard. I don't care what anyone would call me, that much of a disadvantage I am fighting dirty.

They eyes are a weak point too. A finger in the eye or gouge them, blind a man and he cannot fight.

At 6'5" he probably has bad knees so if you can a hard kick to the side of either knee would drop him.

If you are close, take the palm of your hand and stick him on the bottom of his nose and push up hard. Most likely you will break it.

if that all scares you or you can't do it - carry a taser and tase the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 207/22/2013

Or your could just give him your lunch money, OP.

by Anonymousreply 307/22/2013

A slingshot worked out well for me.

by Anonymousreply 407/22/2013

Bite him in the nuts.

by Anonymousreply 507/22/2013

Punch him in the throat. Or ar we sure it's not just sexual frustration on his part? Maybe ox boy wants your mussy.

by Anonymousreply 607/22/2013

Drug his beer then follow r2's advice.

Or buy a slab of beer so 6 of your mates will help you fight him.

by Anonymousreply 707/22/2013

Fight dirty. Punch him in the throat. Punch his ear. If he gets you pinned down bite whatever is closest. Pinch his upper inner arm, pinching is also good for the inner thigh. If his hands get close to your face bite. If you can bite on his fingers, bite on the nailbed the higher up the better, also works to push you thumbnail against his nailbed (sounds like it wouldn't work but it does, try doing it to yourself you'll be amazed at how painful just a little bit of pressure is)

by Anonymousreply 807/22/2013

Or you could just orchestrate the situation where there is no fight necessary.

by Anonymousreply 907/22/2013

Don't be afraid to use your nails, boys!

by Anonymousreply 1007/22/2013

Ruin his reputation all over town!

by Anonymousreply 1107/22/2013

Just remember to take off your earrings first

by Anonymousreply 1207/22/2013

If you know what you're going, you can easily kill a person with a sharp pencil.

Other options:

Kick him in the nuts or in the knees; however, be careful that he doesn't grab your leg as you swing it towards him. You'll fall on the ground and be even more vulnerable.

If you can somehow get him on the ground (it's not as difficult as you might think), do what others have suggested: go for the throat and eyes. Frankly, I'd try stomping on his throat rather than grabbing it, and I'd kick him in the eyes rather than finger-gouging.

by Anonymousreply 1307/22/2013

Make love, not war

by Anonymousreply 1407/22/2013

[quote] and I'd kick him in the eyes rather than finger-gouging.

You'd have to be a Rockette to be able to do that

by Anonymousreply 1507/22/2013

Examine your life, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1607/22/2013

Why are you getting into a fight with this Neanderthal anyway, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1707/22/2013

Add a long sharp key to your key ring and clutch it hard in your hand when walking darkened streets. In their eye, twist, end of story. If you miss pull them TOWARDS you, not away, clamp down hard on their nose and don't release until you have chewed the tip off and swallowed it. Ensure the never forget you.

In the days of mens shoulder bags a slender lad I knew swung it and broke a bashers jaw on the first go. He always carried a brick in it at night.

by Anonymousreply 1807/22/2013

Some good advice posted here. For starters, you never, ever, fight clean. Rip them nuts off and the eyes out of their sockets.

by Anonymousreply 1907/22/2013

Slay him with a pithy turn of phrase and a knowing, disdainful glance.

by Anonymousreply 2007/22/2013

[quote]In the days of mens shoulder bags a slender lad I knew swung it and broke a bashers jaw on the first go. He always carried a brick in it at night.

Please remember that carrying a brick in your handbag can be helpful in case of an attack, but it can hurt your back in the long run

by Anonymousreply 2107/22/2013

Fight like this! He had to save Toaster!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2207/22/2013

Oh, sweetie, just kick him in the balls. Don't you go to movies?

by Anonymousreply 2307/22/2013

I think one of these moves would do the trick:

by Anonymousreply 2407/22/2013

Knees, balls, knee to face.

by Anonymousreply 2507/22/2013

"You are average in height, weight ect."

DU average...6' 100 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 2607/22/2013

I still want to know the WHY. There may be better ways to inflict pain upon someone vs a head-to-head fight.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

by Anonymousreply 2707/22/2013

Do you want to fight him or just incapacitate him long enough to run far enough away to be safe?

by Anonymousreply 2807/22/2013

read him to filth.

by Anonymousreply 2907/22/2013

Clearly OP doesn't watch the Bad Girls Club!

by Anonymousreply 3007/22/2013

Sever both of his Achilles tendons with a razor-sharp knife and then, when he falls to his knees, slice open his jugular at neck-level. He'll be dead within a couple of minutes.

Granted, I usually try to fight people smaller than myself...

by Anonymousreply 3107/22/2013

Typically in a drunken brawl you can count on the instigator to throw an obvious straight right hand at your head. Watch for it. Then slip left and step in and hit him with a straight right to the solar plexus. Or bob/duck step in and right uppercut to the jaw. With any luck he'll be eating through a straw for the next month.

by Anonymousreply 3207/22/2013

Is your name Buddy by any chance??

by Anonymousreply 3307/22/2013

Why, OP? Is this some guy who has been bullying you and you're afraid he may jump out at you when you're not expecting him to be around or is this a school fight where it's a "Meet me in the parking lot after school" event?

by Anonymousreply 3407/24/2013

So many affordable stun guns. Better to swallow pride than blood.

by Anonymousreply 3507/24/2013

OP, you may be thinking in terms of "fighting fair"? Fuck that! Especially in a street fight or when opponent is bigger than you! My first lover (a biker ) tought me to pick-up whatever's at hand, cinderblock lumber,or maybe something heavy you're already holding. Start going completely ape-shit and bashing your opponent in the head and neck areas. That should do it! Now your Adrenaline should really have kicked in. Turn to any of his friends and inquire as to whether they'd like a go ?

Also do not turn your back on them!

by Anonymousreply 3607/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!