Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rachel Jeantel telling Piers Morgan Trayvon was worried about being raped by Zimmerman

The Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman threads keep getting shut down or deleted.

Well, here's the "gay" angle - was this a gay panic situation?

by Anonymousreply 2207/25/2013

I would call it a "rape panic" situation.

by Anonymousreply 107/21/2013

Right R1. I agree.

by Anonymousreply 207/21/2013

Well, her testimony was a big help for the defense. Is she now trying to redeem herself?

by Anonymousreply 307/21/2013

She said that on the stand too, R3.

by Anonymousreply 407/21/2013

She's a little tranny looking.

by Anonymousreply 507/21/2013

This thread will get deleted. Seriously, it's not worth the trouble. People here don't want to acknowledge this aspect of the situation. I've tried.

by Anonymousreply 607/21/2013

Gay panic? Maybe if Trayvon had shot Zimmerman. But since he was unarmed, i think it was a simple case of stalk and kill the black guy. I think zimmerman thought of it as ethnic cleansing.

Oh and the reason his family doesn't really talk to him (Zimmerman) is because he molested a cousin for years before anyone found out.

by Anonymousreply 707/21/2013

It's not a "gay angle" except in your deluded mind. If he thought Zimmerman was going to rape him, then that would have made him a pedophile, not gay. And yes, I could have seen where Trayvon would have thought that, since some fat slob was going out of his way to stalk him at night. Was Trayvon supposed to be kind to some stranger implying about his whereabouts?

Fuck you for trying to turn this into a gay situation. Grown men should not be pursuing teenage boys, regardless of their intentions. I excuse teenage ignorance. I don't excuse adults being willfully stupid.

You got your answer. And now you can stop with your stupid paranoid delusions and GOProud take on the situation.

by Anonymousreply 807/21/2013

Absolutely, R8. Who would not panic if someone is stalking them.

by Anonymousreply 907/21/2013

Treyvon was 17. Not a gay situation, but not a pedophilic one either.

by Anonymousreply 1007/21/2013

Neighborhood watch does not entail you to stalk someone. So your argument is pointless.

And Gay does not equal pedophile, so your pathetic, bigoted attempts to justify Zimmerman's behavior are clearly not welcome here. But I'm sure Anita Bryant would be more than welcome to have you!

by Anonymousreply 1207/21/2013

Zimmerman did not go up to Martin with the intent to kill him. He thought he was going to bully him away like an asshole. This guy didn't have a history of murdering blacks. He had bruises on himself, which proves that there was some sort of scuffle. Unfortunately, Martin did have a gun on his person. That's America. You're allowed to legally carry a firearm and use it if attacked in any way, shape, or form. At some point, Martin's hands were on Zimmerman, thus, Zimmerman had the right to use his gun.

I find America's love of guns barbaric, but here's the result. Instead of going on and on about Martin, maybe you should go on and on about what's wrong with the country's gun culture.

by Anonymousreply 1307/21/2013

R13 I agree with you 100%. This sort of tragedy is only going to become commonplace the deeper our culture falls into this gun madness. I think we can all agree on that.

by Anonymousreply 1407/21/2013

There was a scuffle because Zimmerman overstepped his boundaries. He had no right to stalk Trayvon, period. He had no right to bully him. Trayvon fought him because he was afraid of what this complete stranger who wasn't a cop but was following him and enquiring about his whereabouts might do to him.

What's wrong with our countries gun culture is evident in this case. Assholes who want to play vigilante and pretend cop of letting the real law enforcers do their jobs.

see. All questions answered.

anything else?

by Anonymousreply 1507/21/2013

Rape is rape - it involves violence and it is a crime. Why turn it into a "gay situation"?

by Anonymousreply 1607/21/2013

Martin did not have a gun, r13. He was unarmed.

by Anonymousreply 1707/21/2013

Ban all guns, confiscate them all.

by Anonymousreply 1907/25/2013

What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 2007/25/2013

[quote]At some point, Martin's hands were on Zimmerman, thus, Zimmerman [bold]had the right to use his gun.[/bold]

You're a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 2107/25/2013

r18 has issues.

by Anonymousreply 2207/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.