Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Plus Chlea and Renee, who may as well be male.

by Anonymousreply 50812/30/2013

Ugliest cast EVER. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 107/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 207/20/2013

Didn't Renee just get arrested and wasn't she all beaten up in her mug shot? Or are talking about a different Renee? Why do people still think they can make it as a model from being on this show? Why hasn't this show been cancelled yet?

by Anonymousreply 307/20/2013

[quote]Didn't Renee just get arrested and wasn't she all beaten up in her mug shot?

No idea. She's the one on the bottom right of the above pic.

by Anonymousreply 407/20/2013

Phil is kind of hot, but only because he's "my type" here in the video. I don't see him up in that "mug shot" photo, so I guess he didn't get picked. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 507/21/2013

Smart of the producers, getting some men and women models in the same competition. They can probably include hookups in the eps now for more drama and sex.

by Anonymousreply 607/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 707/21/2013

The guy in the bottom, next to the African girl is hot.

by Anonymousreply 807/21/2013

Here's the article on Renee.

by Anonymousreply 907/21/2013

Renee beaten up!

by Anonymousreply 1007/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 1107/21/2013

Photo posted by the OP looks like a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 1207/21/2013

Anyone watching anymore?

by Anonymousreply 1308/02/2013

Oh well, I am. Johnny Wujek is cute.

by Anonymousreply 1408/02/2013

Johnny Wujek is good looking with a great smile, but I hate his tats.

by Anonymousreply 1508/02/2013

How come the articles don't say how Renee got in trouble in the first place? More links, please!

by Anonymousreply 1608/03/2013

I love Johnny's eyes. He also has a pretty nice bod. Who knew? Is he a man slut?

by Anonymousreply 1708/03/2013

I'll probably watch few episodes to see whether the dudes bring some life to this mess. I haven't watched it for years.

by Anonymousreply 1808/03/2013

When does it start?

by Anonymousreply 1908/03/2013

Wake me up when I give a shit. What does Tyra know about being a male model?

by Anonymousreply 2008/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 2108/03/2013

Didn't realize Johnny had abs, nice!

by Anonymousreply 2208/03/2013

Well, the first two episodes were okay. I fast forwarded half of it, partly because I can't stand the fake worshipping contestants do when Tyra walks in. I like the fashion industry side of the show but don't really care about the contestants' life. Their arguments in the house used to be fun to watch in the first few seasons, but not anymore. Now it's like why should I care, you are just one of the millions crying in the reality tv.

But even though I'm not that into Tyra and ANTM I love her for bringing transgender people to ANTM. Showing them as normal people is crucial for the average folks to understand that we are all human.

I'll probably watch few episodes and then just leave it, like I usually do. Unless there's someone I find I'm really rooting for, and I doubt there really is this time. I like the guy with chest hair a lot, but we'll see.

I wish ANTM was for once really about great models. The season they were trying that (or were there more than one) there wasn't really that much difference to the normal crop of crazy model wannabe's, although I did love the super thin and tall winner, even though I wouldn't say she's even close to a world class model. They should be looking at 16 year old girls, not these 22 year old grandmas. On the guy-front the age is not that bad, if you are hot and young enough.

by Anonymousreply 2408/03/2013

Posted this in the other thread

I used to get happy ending massages from Marvin when I lived in NYC. He would be fully nude as well. He was a nice guy. He told me one of his other clients was Ted Allen from Chopped and Queer Eye.

Marvin was about 5.5-6 hard, average to small thickness. Not too impressive. He had a hot body though and loved to get his nipples bitten and licked while he stroked me.

by Anonymousreply 2508/03/2013

Shit, I need to DVR this hot mess of a show!

by Anonymousreply 2608/03/2013

Which ones Marvin?

by Anonymousreply 2708/03/2013

Marvin is the Latin guy

by Anonymousreply 2808/04/2013

Jeremy is pretty cute, but I see him more as a Corbin Fisher model.

by Anonymousreply 2908/04/2013

Ha, Marvin. The self proclaimed 'pussy hound'. It was painful watching him pretend to be into girls.

I like the bearded guy. Not sure what qualifies him as a model, but he's my favourite of the males. I liked Alaska plumber, too. You knew he wasn't gonna make the cut when they showed him saying about a dozen times how much he didn't want to be a plumber anymore.

by Anonymousreply 3008/04/2013

Is that pic in the main post a guy or a girl?

by Anonymousreply 3108/04/2013

Marvin cries too much, and his mouth is too big.

by Anonymousreply 3208/04/2013

Damn - how much weight did Johnny lose between the college cycle 19 and this cycle? He really toned up and dropped the pork.

by Anonymousreply 3308/04/2013

I noticed Johnny looked more toned and youthful looking.

by Anonymousreply 3408/04/2013

I lke Johnny's smile and teeth.

by Anonymousreply 3508/04/2013

[quote]What does Tyra know about being a male model?

In the first couple eps, she gave Rob Evans the task of talking to the guys and she kept her focus on the girls, so maybe she too realizes that her knowledge of what it's like to be a male model is obviously limited.

Phil is so fucking hot I almost fell off my chair. Adorable face and a fucking hot ass that's just begging to be eaten. Wasn't his girlfriend in that picture black?

Interesting post at R25 about Marvin. While watching this today, I was thinking that most of those guys claiming to be straight are probably lying. (And by the way, love Corey.)

by Anonymousreply 3608/04/2013

[quote]Phil is so fucking hot I almost fell off my chair. Adorable face and a fucking hot ass that's just begging to be eaten. Wasn't his girlfriend in that picture black?

I fucking love him. I also love the fact that he had NO PROBLEM kissing the trans guy..

PS: I don't see him in the final 16 post at the Original post. :( I'm only 1/2 way through the first episode, does he get cut?

by Anonymousreply 3708/04/2013

Since you asked, R37, yes, he makes it.

And I too loved the fact he had no problem kissing the trans girl, which made me love him even more. That was pretty awesome.

by Anonymousreply 3808/04/2013

But I thought Tyra said no one cared about male models?

by Anonymousreply 3908/04/2013

R37, he's on the bottom row second from right. He does look a bit different without a full grown bear, but he's still hot.

by Anonymousreply 4008/04/2013

Why did they keep so many of the short guys?????

Marvin looks familiar. Has he been on another reality show? And, yes, he was going on and on about how hot the girls are way too much.

I'm sure his dad is a hardworking, decent man and I hate seeing people like that being dragged into these shows so their kids can whine about how horrid their childhoods were.

Great that you finally want to tell dad you love him but do you have to do it on camera?

by Anonymousreply 4108/04/2013

Thanks R38 and R40 :)

Bummed they shaved the beard, but he's still hot. I just got back from Europe and a LOT of the models on the posters and adverts have sexy beards and long-ish hair. Very attractive, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 4208/04/2013

I think during the make-overs,

by Anonymousreply 4308/04/2013

Phil looks kind of like a hotter version of Chris Martin. I think I prefer him with the beard. And, as kooky as he is, he does have a pretty sparkling attitude, especially when he jokingly (or maybe not so jokingly) said he might be bi for liking the kiss between him and the trans girl. He strikes me as the kind of hipster who would try anything more than once.

Of the men, I think the concert promoter/rapper has the best face, but probably the worst personality. I bet he'll stick around for the potential drama of cheating of on his "girlfriend" though.

by Anonymousreply 4408/04/2013

Sorry about the last post, but rumor has it that Marvin has to shave off his beard during the makeovers.

by Anonymousreply 4508/04/2013

Whoops, meant Phil!

by Anonymousreply 4608/04/2013

[quote]Of the men, I think the concert promoter/rapper has the best face, but probably the worst personality. I bet he'll stick around for the potential drama of cheating of on his "girlfriend" though.

He can't win with that disastrous arm tat.

by Anonymousreply 4708/04/2013

You might be right. Marvin probably has a beard. Somewhere.

Phil was very cool to kiss Vigg (I think that's her name). Doesn't mean he's bi. Means he's cool.

by Anonymousreply 4808/04/2013

The dark skinned black guy was hot as fuck too. Sad he got the boot. I'm white, and AA guys with really dark skin are incredibly attractive to me. Not so much the light skinned guys. Kind of sad that they always seem to want lighter skinned AA models. To me, the beautiful dark skin is what makes them all so sexy.

I have a huge crush on the model in the linked photo, Corey Baptiste. Wish there were more out there like him!

by Anonymousreply 4908/04/2013

After Phil the bearded guy kissed Virgg didn't he call Virgg something other than female when he was talking with tyra and the other judges at panel. That seem pretty rude.

R49 Yeah I think that guy was named Ronald, he was the only guy that was hot and had model potential. But I think he already sign with Wilhelmina Models, so maybe he was kind of just a filler since they couldn't get enough hot guys in the auditions.

by Anonymousreply 5008/04/2013

[quote]didn't he call Virgg something other than female when he was talking with tyra

True, but he's a straight guy who wouldn't know the proper terms to use, so it didn't bother me. I wouldn't expect him to say "transgender" or "in transition". The fact that he kissed her KNOWING she was, in fact, (as he put it the only way he knew how) "something other than female" - was what I found so cool.

by Anonymousreply 5108/04/2013

I agree with R51.

by Anonymousreply 5208/04/2013

I didn't have a problem with his comment after kissing the trannie. I think he said, "I'm 38% sure I just kissed a dude".

by Anonymousreply 5308/05/2013

[quote]I didn't have a problem with his comment after kissing the trannie. I think he said, "I'm 38% sure I just kissed a dude".

He also said that it was cool to kiss another dude, and he didnt have a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 5408/05/2013

I wasn't expecting much when I watched the premiere but now think this is actually going to be a very good season.

My only hope, of course, is that they keep Phil in as little clothing as possible.

by Anonymousreply 5508/05/2013

Same, R55. About everything.

by Anonymousreply 5608/05/2013

That photo shoot with Phil in those silver pants is my new jack off material.

by Anonymousreply 5708/06/2013

Hell, yeah, R57.

by Anonymousreply 5808/06/2013

R58 - I'll bet you're hot as fuck in the sack. I can just tell.

by Anonymousreply 5908/06/2013

I like Jeremy but he needs to trim down and get more cut for modeling, not exactly high fashion or runway but I can see him doing commericals or catalog work.

by Anonymousreply 6008/07/2013

Marvin is SUCH a fag - who does he think he is kidding? That line, "I had one condom and it expires in a week. All I need is 5 minutes". Did you see the girls cracking up laughing at him.

Loved the 'flixel' - still photos with moving parts (the TyraMail photo had moving hair).

by Anonymousreply 6108/09/2013

Marvy and his huge cocksucking mouth is my fave and I'm thrilled to hear that he's had some M2M action. Any more details at all are welcome (though those already supplied are stellar). Any clue as to whether he's bi or gay?

This season does look better but as campy as always.

by Anonymousreply 6208/09/2013

r25 here

@ r62

Marvin is 100% gay. He talked with me several times about a guy that he was seeing and how it was getting more serious.

I am not sure why he did the happy ending massage thing? He was a very nice guy and a little shy. Maybe he needed the money? He did enjoy touching other guys though, Marvin would be fully hard the entire time he massaged me. We would always start the massage with me laying on my stomach on the bed. He would straddle me in the nude and work my shoulders, back, butt and legs. As he was doing this he would rub his hard dick along the crack of my ass and occasionally reach around and tease my cock and balls. He was very good at what he did.

Like I said, he enjoyed having his nipples licked and bitten as he stroked me. He came every time I hired him and would encourage me to stroke him as he lubed up his own dick and guided my hand to it.

One of the last times I hired him before I moved to the west coast he asked me to go down on him and he came on my chest.

Based on the above I would conclude that he is gay and not bi.

by Anonymousreply 6308/09/2013

Thank you R63! So hot.

by Anonymousreply 6408/09/2013

I haven't watched ANTM for several years now somI don't know if it's a new thing, but the "social media" scoring and the inclusion of fan videos and quotes scrawled across the screen in MS Paint-looking fonts is just awful.

As if the guys vs. girls thing weren't gimmicky enough.

by Anonymousreply 6508/09/2013

Also was the short guy who got the boot the only other openly gay model? Or... Not openly? Because we all saw him camping it up with Tyra.

Interesting that only the gay ones (excluding the painfully heterosexual Marvin who is so subtle about how he's so GIRL CRAZY he just has to publicly declare how horny for heterosexual sex he is to everyone) got criticized for not being masculine enough. The short one did look kind of fem, yes, but I actually thought Cory did butch up. His female partner just out-butched him.

by Anonymousreply 6608/09/2013

That Cutrone woman is a real bitch. I've never liked her, and I can only imagine her being there to make Tyra look good.

I'm enjoying this season a lot. Guys bring much needed freshness to the formula, and I don't mind the social media aspect at all. The score system I'm still having a bit trouble with, but then again it's not that bad. At least models know where they are standing.

BTW, that wall walking runway challenge was pretty wild stuff. Scary as hell.

by Anonymousreply 6708/10/2013

Liking this season too. I so want to make out with Phil. Phil me up!!

by Anonymousreply 6808/10/2013

I'd have liked to see Tyra haul her spanxed ass over the side of that building.

by Anonymousreply 6908/10/2013

Am I the only one who thinks Tyra's 60s wig makes her look like a character from 'The Sims'?

by Anonymousreply 7008/10/2013

I'm kinda digging Tyra's 90s supermodel hair.

by Anonymousreply 7108/10/2013

MAKEOVERS NEXT WEEK~ are we going to see a Philly meltdown?????

by Anonymousreply 7208/10/2013

Jeremy is so hot.

Glad Mike stayed. He's gorgeous.

The Chris who stayed would be so cute but he has terrible skin and he seems a bit ...trashy.

by Anonymousreply 7308/10/2013

Mike is terrible, though. I can see them trying to build him up as the underdog just because Tyra picked him out of a crowd.

by Anonymousreply 7408/11/2013

Mike is horrible walker at the moment, and his photo certainly wasn't the best, but he looks great. He looks like someone who's right at home in Armani ad. If he somehow manages to get better he might win the whole competition.

Although his passing out in the confession room didn't seem that hot.

by Anonymousreply 7508/11/2013

Nothing says "all man" like fainting dead away like Camille.

by Anonymousreply 7608/11/2013

[quote]@ [R62]Marvin is 100% gay. He talked with me several times about a guy that he was seeing and how it was getting more serious.

I knew it it! After all the crying he does on the show...Mary!

by Anonymousreply 7708/11/2013

[quote]Am I the only one who thinks Tyra's 60s wig makes her look like a character from 'The Sims'?

I actually like her new look this season. The dark big hair, thicker eyebrows, and great make-up!

by Anonymousreply 7808/11/2013

Much better season with the male models. The British VS America was the worsed.

Loved the models walking down the building challenge.

by Anonymousreply 7908/11/2013

[quote]That Cutrone woman is a real bitch. I've never liked her, and I can only imagine her being there to make Tyra look good.

I disagree. I think she is playing a part. her 'blow up' last cycle with the photographer near the end of the shows seemed totally phony.

I'm convinced this week's blow-up with Clea was scripted due to Clea's awkward dialogue and tentative delivery. I half expected them to fall back to the covergirl commercial filming they used to do and tell Clea, "this is your final take, get it right this time".

I think kelly is acting the part of a cunt. I kind of like her and I suspect she isn't nearly as cunty as she sounds.

by Anonymousreply 8008/11/2013

R80, pass that joint. That bitch isn't acting. She's truly a miserable cunt. Notice how she resents the female models every season. Bitch is envious of them and has adapted a personality of rejecting others before they reject her.

I've seen her in tons of non-ANTM shit and she's always vile.

by Anonymousreply 8108/11/2013

Am I the only one who doesn't find Mike attractive?

by Anonymousreply 8208/11/2013

[quote]Am I the only one who doesn't find Mike attractive?

by Anonymousreply 8308/11/2013

[quote]Am I the only one who doesn't find Mike attractive?

No, and I don't find Chris (the one who was running around punching guys in the nuts for laughs) attractive either. But as someone else pointed out, Mike will be given a pass more than the others because Tyra plucked him from that coffee cart gig to be on the show. But I agree, he's not really all that hot.

by Anonymousreply 8408/11/2013

Yeah, Mime is good looking, but not hot. And nothing special enough to be a model.

by Anonymousreply 8508/11/2013

The guy with the tats has got to go. He will never be hired as a professional model, or rarely get gigs. Tats are forbidden in the modeling world.

by Anonymousreply 8608/11/2013

No one who appears on ANTM is going to have a modeling career. The women are too old by far, and the men are femme.

by Anonymousreply 8708/11/2013

why is jeremy always seems to be squinting in photos. open up your eyes bro

by Anonymousreply 8808/11/2013

I agree, dude.

by Anonymousreply 8908/11/2013

I don't blame Corey for being upset. The bald head just doesn't work for me. Glad he didn't get sent home.

by Anonymousreply 9008/16/2013

None of the girls in the house (or men for that matter) are taking Marvin seriously as a straight horndog that he's trying to be.

by Anonymousreply 9108/16/2013

Can I have the virgin?

He's so cute and innocent.

by Anonymousreply 9208/16/2013

Did you see Phil in that little bikini underwear they had him wearing? HOLY FUCK.

I want him in my bed, naked and on his back where he belongs. I don't care if he is straight. His ass was made for a man's pleasure, not a woman's.

by Anonymousreply 9308/16/2013

I loved when Tyra told tattooed rapper to lift weights because his arms are too skinny. Ha! Then he almost went home.

Chris needs to go next - leave the show and see a dermatologist. I'm already tired of looking at his nasty zits and it's early in the season.

Again, Marvin is the faggiest fag who ever fagged! Miss Cory needs to read him out for the Uncle Thom (s)he is! Must see TV indeed!

by Anonymousreply 9408/17/2013

R93, I agree 100%. I would even bottom for him. I'm rarely "into" people on TV, but damn, Phil. And he looked hot as fuck with the long hair too.

by Anonymousreply 9508/17/2013

You'd bottom for Gore Vidal on a bathroom floor.

by Anonymousreply 9608/17/2013

[quote]You'd bottom for Gore Vidal on a bathroom floor.

No, I wouldn't.

You never have anything nice to say, do you?

by Anonymousreply 9708/17/2013

I'll have Phil as well.

The long hair/beard look has been very popular on male models in Europe for a while

by Anonymousreply 9808/17/2013

Maybe he'll perform miracles and make Marvin heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 9908/17/2013

I want Johnny. I want him to lisp sweet nothings to me.

Why did they give Mike such high marks? He was terrible in his pic.

I actually like Cory bald. Oddly, it adds to his androgyny, but in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 10008/17/2013

This show just reminds me that "Ru Paul's Drag Race" has more authenticity and connection to the actual business end of the show's topic than this mess ever did. This season is so desperate, and has shown once again how remote, phony and cynical Banks is.

by Anonymousreply 10108/17/2013

I like Cory bald too.

I also want Phil inside me. Deeply.

by Anonymousreply 10208/17/2013

by Anonymousreply 10308/17/2013

Jeremy is the hottest. Followed by mike. Then Chris and Phil.

by Anonymousreply 10408/17/2013

Nice photo, R103. I'm another one who wants to feel Phil. He's by far the hottest.

Does anyone know how we can vote for him to raise his "social media scores." That's not the only thing of his I'd like to see raised either.

I think/hope if Cory works his bald look with confidence, he'll be okay.

--Appreciate the hot dish on Marvin R25 and your other post (sorry, forgot the number). He'd be so much more attractive without the fake pussyhound persona I bet.

by Anonymousreply 10508/17/2013

Oh Phil! Gawd that photo at R103 will be my new JO material. I'd love to cum all over that hairy chest.

by Anonymousreply 10608/18/2013

Ok guys, I did this just for you, because I love you and I want you to see it first! It's from this season, and it's one of the most hilarious Top Model things I have ever seen - Watch it now before it gets pulled or I get into trouble for posting it!

by Anonymousreply 10708/18/2013

OMFG @ R107! My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!

"There's sumtin about choo" "I feel the same way" You're allllll man!"

Holy shit, the clips with Chris and Marvin made me piss my pants. Of course Cory nailed it. And Mike! shit, hilarious. great stuff! You can totally tell who is gay and who is straight, IMO from those.

Oh my god. THANK YOU and I love you for posting this. Great way to start the morning :)

Will this actually air? I doubt they will post all of it.

by Anonymousreply 10808/18/2013

WTF was that!!!

Marvin in drag looks like Julia Roberts.

Cory looks the best (He's Mimi Imfurst's drag daughter)

According to some Imdb spoilers the top three are: Jourdan, Marvin and Cory. Most say that Marvin wins.

Jeremy gets the boot but comes back due to the fan vote.

by Anonymousreply 10908/18/2013

Corey is werking it in a good way. Jeremy is too in his slinky green dress. And Marvin looked a little too comfortable in his bikini. But I totally lost it at Phil (and Renee actually). Thank you for sharing this, I still can't stop laughing.

by Anonymousreply 11008/18/2013

The music is also a laugh riot! (bow chicka bow bow!)

Oh my god, when they set the scene by spraying the perfume. Hilarious.

When Phil drops his purse!

[quote]Marvin in drag looks like Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 11208/18/2013

[quote]Jeremy is too in his slinky green dress.

I thought that was Chris. I think Jeremy is the goth guy.

by Anonymousreply 11308/18/2013

Marvin looks like Julia Roberts retarded cousin.

by Anonymousreply 11408/18/2013

They are really pushing the Jeremy/Jourdan "romance"

I can see Marvin and Jourdan in the top three. They are getting the "winner" edit with their ridiculous "MY FATHER'S A JANITOR" and "I GOT MARRIED AND DIVORCED AT 18" stories.

Marvin wins. I can already hear his "LOOK AT ME!! A JANITOR'S SON AND NOW I'M AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!" and then the "Congratulations, Marvin. Make me proud. Love, Tyra"

At least this cycle is way more fun than the last 4 or 5.

by Anonymousreply 11508/18/2013

Jeremy is my favorite, I want him to win!

I was annoyed with Phil, when he didn't want to pair with the other female model, thinking he was too good. But, I do love his Jesus make-over...he looked so cool!

Marvin is embarrassing with his fake persona of wanting every female in the house. Even the model he kissed thought he never had sex with a female...LOL!

Glad Mike did better, and didn't get voted off.

by Anonymousreply 11608/18/2013

[quote]I was annoyed with Phil, when he didn't want to pair with the other female model, thinking he was too good.

What happened? I must have missed that.

by Anonymousreply 11708/18/2013

Oh, you're probably right, r113. I still don't have all of their names straight yet.

by Anonymousreply 11808/18/2013

What the fuck did I just watch? Now I can't stop watching!

Wow. Thanks R107.

I would hate for closet case "pussy hound" Marvin to win. I don't like Joürdan either.

by Anonymousreply 11908/18/2013

I'm going to have that fucking cheesy music stuck in my head all day now..

by Anonymousreply 12008/18/2013

LOL, me too!

by Anonymousreply 12108/18/2013

[quote]I was annoyed with Phil, when he didn't want to pair with the other female model, thinking he was too good.

I don't think it's because he thought he was too good for her, he's just hot for the other model and that's why he wanted to be paired with her for the photo shoot.

by Anonymousreply 12208/18/2013

I hope Tyra makes a condescending remark about male models, so one of them will punch her in the face.

by Anonymousreply 12308/18/2013

LOL R107 that was amazing!

Jeremy is adorable (not in drag)! If only he wasn't super Christian.

Rob Evans is also fucking hot, can't decide between him or Nathan Owens.

Bryanboy gets on my nerves every fucking time he's on camera. I'm convinced "social media" scores are a scam so that production can control the winners. As far as I know, there's no formal "voting" for the social media, right? Then how do they come up with this random social media score?

Also Kelly Cutrone is a total bitch for no good reason. After the blowup between her and Louise in the US vs. UK cycle, she posted this hateful youtube retaliation.

Sorry for the venting, I just miss the old judges! Mainly studly Nigel lol.

by Anonymousreply 12408/18/2013

I can't stop watching that hilarious video!!!

"I feel the same waaaaay".

Lawdy, I literally laugh out loud every single time. I can't decide which one is the best/funniest. Probably crazy eyed Marvin and (I think) Reneé.

Really impressed with a few of the ladies butching it up so well.

Thanks Tommy! Any other videos or photos you can share? Sorry if I'm being greedy, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

by Anonymousreply 12508/18/2013

I love you R107!

by Anonymousreply 12608/19/2013

I have the hots for Phil in a major way. I want to kiss him and eat that ass out so bad.

I also think Don has a beautiful face. Granted, he does have too many tattoos and Tyra was right in telling him he needs to work on those arms but it’s hard for me to take my eyes off that face when he’s on the screen. He mentioned he was brutally beaten. I want to hear the story on that.

I haven’t watched this show in awhile. What happened to that oh so fine Nigel?

by Anonymousreply 12708/19/2013

[quote]I have the hots for Phil in a major way. I want to kiss him and eat that ass out so bad.

Get in line! :)

Did you see the video at R107?

by Anonymousreply 12808/19/2013

I think Phil could be the next Patrick Petitjean..

by Anonymousreply 12908/19/2013

Nigel got turfed, R127. I'm really liking this cycle. I'm also glad there are people on here talking about it because no one I know watches it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13008/20/2013

Phil looks WAY better with the facial hair.

Here's a pic of him with, and without..

by Anonymousreply 13108/20/2013

Oh my god. I hope he never shaves his beard or his body hair. He is fucking perfect.

by Anonymousreply 13208/20/2013

More hairy Phil!

by Anonymousreply 13308/20/2013

Phil looks gorgeous shaved.

by Anonymousreply 13408/21/2013

That photo at R133 made me hard as a rock. God, what I'd do to that man..

by Anonymousreply 13508/21/2013

Hey, it's Tommy from R107. Glad you all liked teh video!

I have a bunch of spoilery pics, do you all want to see them?here's one of Phil as he seems well liked here :)

by Anonymousreply 13608/21/2013

I can't say who won, but I can say that Phil is doing quite well, job wise in modeling. Here are a few pics

by Anonymousreply 13708/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 13808/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 13908/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 14008/21/2013

Jeremy pic from the show

by Anonymousreply 14108/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 14208/21/2013

Spoilers...Phil has to eventually shave, because Tyra feels that he needs another makeover.

by Anonymousreply 14308/21/2013

[quote]Spoilers...Phil has to eventually shave, because Tyra feels that he needs another makeover.

Not true. PS: That's an old photo. One he actually sent in to AMTM auditions.

by Anonymousreply 14408/21/2013

He's just grown it a lot longer since the show aired.

Here are more photos of him during the show - he's had the beard the whole time

by Anonymousreply 14508/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 14608/21/2013

And another..

So R143 .. nice try. But that didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 14708/21/2013

What is with the prosthetic nose in the photo by r146?

by Anonymousreply 14808/21/2013

Thanks Tommy!! Glad to see he's doing well and has grown his beard even longer!! What great post-ANTM pics!! He looks even better now in those recent black-and-white shots that he did on the show.

I am also glad that you posted those photos and proved that Tyra did not make him shave his beard during the show.

by Anonymousreply 14908/21/2013

Thanks for all the pics Tommy. He was my favorite from the get go and I'm glad he's getting work.

I'm surprised the"fans" on the show don't see him like we do. He is sexy as hell. He seems to always get low fan votes.

by Anonymousreply 15008/21/2013

[quote]I'm surprised the"fans" on the show don't see him like we do. He is sexy as hell.

I think because it's mostly chicks and femme guys voting. Not sure they can comprehend the sexy, bearded deliciousness of Phil.

Check out European model Patrick Petitjean. His career took off after he grew out his hair and beard. The pic at R138 reminds me very much of Patrick.

by Anonymousreply 15108/21/2013

Glad you all like the photos!

Here's a gay friendly spread Phil did for a Boston magazine before ANTM.

by Anonymousreply 15208/23/2013

Wow! Those photos look very gay.

by Anonymousreply 15308/23/2013

I would not be surprised if he fooled around with a man or two.

Great photos, thank you again for sharing these. Please feel free to keep posting :)

by Anonymousreply 15408/23/2013

Well, Phil did admit that he could be bi.

by Anonymousreply 15508/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 15608/23/2013

Mike asked jeremy to sleep with him.

by Anonymousreply 15708/23/2013

Another photo from after ANTM.

And yes, his hair is thinning, just in case you were wondering.

by Anonymousreply 15808/23/2013

I have another Phil video if you want to see it.

PS, that was me, Tommy, posting at R158

by Anonymousreply 15908/23/2013

Please post that motherfucker! thanks

by Anonymousreply 16008/23/2013

Here ya go!

by Anonymousreply 16108/23/2013

WOOF! Love that pic and vid and I don't care about the thinning hair. Still hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 16208/23/2013

That video was very hot! Aside from Phil's glorious hairy chest, he has dreamy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 16308/23/2013

[quote]What is with the prosthetic nose in the photo by [R146]?

It was the "High School Yearbook" episode about making the most of your flaws.

by Anonymousreply 16408/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 16508/23/2013

Phil totally gives me a hardon.

by Anonymousreply 16608/23/2013

From tomorrow night's episode, trailer trash edition:

by Anonymousreply 16708/23/2013

I love this guy. Not a lot of guys with his look on TV/magazines/movies, etc.. And it's totally my type. I have a few friends who are usually into clean cut guys and they even they think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 16808/23/2013

Before ANTM. Sorry it's cropped. He's really so fucking hot shaved OR hairy.

by Anonymousreply 16908/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 17008/23/2013

OMG, major hardon!

by Anonymousreply 17108/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 17208/23/2013

You'll love the next two!

by Anonymousreply 17308/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 17408/23/2013

I want Phil all over me.....naked!

by Anonymousreply 17508/23/2013

Yes, he's CUT..

PS: You can click on all of these pics twice to view at full size.

by Anonymousreply 17608/24/2013

Lord, that man is hot!

by Anonymousreply 17708/24/2013

I hope this works!

by Anonymousreply 17808/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 17908/24/2013

Johnny gives me a hard on.

by Anonymousreply 18008/24/2013

Why are they always so concerned with Cory looking straight?

by Anonymousreply 18108/24/2013

I made a tumblr with other Phil photos so I'm not hijacking this thread. I just added a bunch more :)

by Anonymousreply 18208/24/2013

Thanks again Tommy. Great photos at the link. He really looks great!!

by Anonymousreply 18308/24/2013

{quote]Why are they always so concerned with Cory looking straight?

Straight (looking) sells.

by Anonymousreply 18408/24/2013

E184 is so right. Look at how Phil went from fey @R170 and R176 to current post ANTM rugged look @R137 R158. IMO he looks better hairy and masculine.

by Anonymousreply 18508/24/2013

Wouldn't it be funny if Tommy WAS Phil ;) I wouldn't mind!

by Anonymousreply 18608/24/2013

Why is it a "cycle" instead of a "season" like every other TV show?

Does this mean the contestants could be considered "cycle sisters"?

by Anonymousreply 18708/24/2013

Maybe because it comes out twice a year and they wanted to differentiate it from the "normal" season which is practically a whole year? I don't know but that's what I've thought.

by Anonymousreply 18808/24/2013

[quote]Wouldn't it be funny if Tommy WAS Phil ;) I wouldn't mind!

Yes! I wouldn't mind either! I can only guess that it has to be someone who can get the advance ANTM pics and videos. Also the great new editorial shots of him.

Hmmmmm. Either way, I'm loving all of the Phil posts!

by Anonymousreply 18908/24/2013

Glad Mike went home tonight.

by Anonymousreply 19008/25/2013

It's about time Mike went. I did feel a little sad for him, but he's not a model.

by Anonymousreply 19108/25/2013

Looks like Tommy posted more Phil photos on that link at R182. Damn he's handsome.

by Anonymousreply 19208/25/2013

Anyone else notice Cory gets the bad intro? Everyone else does their regular model pose, and in his he walks and bumps his head on a light fixture like a twat, lol!

by Anonymousreply 19308/26/2013

Holy shit!

Phil as a teenager, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 19408/26/2013

I think he looks adorable there R194

by Anonymousreply 19508/26/2013

I think Phil looks like a cute young man, r194. And BTW, Phil looks like a completely different man when he's clean shaven.

by Anonymousreply 19608/26/2013

I love that he is such a chameleon.

by Anonymousreply 19708/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 19808/27/2013

Phil has really hit the nerve with us gay guys it seems. He should do a little wank video for us asap ;)

by Anonymousreply 19908/27/2013

Phil is perfection.

by Anonymousreply 20008/27/2013

I could be wrong, but I think Phil is posting here, or at least is the one who has that tumblr page linked at R182. Lots of personal photos and pics from when he was a kid and teen. His brother is cute too, but not as sexy as Phil IMHO.

by Anonymousreply 20108/27/2013

Phil is for sure the fourth best looking guy on that show. He has pretty eyes and ass, but is very average looking.

by Anonymousreply 20208/27/2013

R202, who are your top 3?

by Anonymousreply 20308/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 20408/30/2013

so no one watched tonight? i was looking forward to a cuntastic summary.

by Anonymousreply 20508/30/2013

R205, I though it was on Saturday nights. That's when my DVR records it.

by Anonymousreply 20608/31/2013

Last night it was 'The Cory Show' because bitch had a running commentary on just about everything.

The most disturbing part was Jourdan's (is that how she spells it?) phone convo with her boyfriend who sounds just as abusive as the guy she was married to. Pattern here?

Jeremy (the squinty eyed dude) stepped it up a bit last night so he may have a future.

Marvin proved, yet again, that he has no idea what to do with a woman but I give him credit for blowing off that awful Perez Hilton and not insulting the people he was critiquing. That took balls and his score suffered because of it.

by Anonymousreply 20708/31/2013

Marvin is a gay deceiver. His feud with Perez Hilton was just a cover-up for his cocksucking.

by Anonymousreply 20808/31/2013

I CAN'T STAND PEREZ HILTON! He has to be one of the ugliest queens ever, both inside and out. His head looks 5 times larger than his body.

by Anonymousreply 20908/31/2013

I loved that Marvin did that, too, R207, and was hoping it would've come up at judging so he could've told Tyra that insulting people just for the sake of giving a creep like Perez Hilton a cheap laugh wasn't worth the points.

by Anonymousreply 21008/31/2013

I totally agree that Jourdan's conversation with her boyfriend was super creepy and disturbing, with the guy accusing her of going naked and "this was not what I expected" blah blah Christian prudeness blah blah.

Jeremy is such a adorable little puppy dog.

Next week Nina yells at Chris, which I'm looking forward to. Chris is so fucking annoying! And I don't think he's attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 21108/31/2013

Chris should consider having a sex change. He was much better looking as a woman than he is as a man.

by Anonymousreply 21208/31/2013

I feel dumb saying I have been watching this. I have some opinions but what stands out most to me is that in this artificial world full of young and pretty dumb people, it is nice to see that the openly gay guy, Corey is the kindest to the others. He is fun bitchy, but nowhere near as insecure as the "straight" guys.

I think he is the bomb. No I don't want to fuck him, but I think he is the most evolved and aware person there, guy or girl. Gay men always are hyper aware of their surroundings, but he is not playing the part of a drag queen bitch. He is a pretty man, he is observant and quite kind. He is a man.

The winners of Top Model are chosen well in advance, this has been known for years. The sponsors choose them. Janice Dickenson and Twiggy and Paulina Porizkova have all said so directly or indirectly. They were all dumped in unkind ways by Ms. Fierce, booty tooch, smizing fake nose ass Tyra Banks.

Corey is getting a good edit. Phil too. Marvin was cool not going for Perez nastiness. Of course Tyra would not bring it up. She is the biggest fame whore in the world. She has a lot of fame herself, but it came with no integrity.

Marvin is goofy and not hunky, but a good model. He was the best until his tongue came out. I think he will win. It is clear that a guy will win. It is definitely already decided.

Don't none y'all notice the wide variations in the judges scores for photos, and the "social media' scores flashed so quickly to barely be registered. It is not what it seems. I am not a conspiracy guy, but this show is well known to be fixed. They keep the eliminations within what is plausible, but wait until the end. You can piss yourself on the runway and be cross-eyed in the last photo shoot, but the sponsor chosen one will win.

If Phil is posting here, it is because he lost.

by Anonymousreply 21308/31/2013

Am I the only one who find that unattractive Asian social media queen annoying. It's just something about her that I'm not feeling.

by Anonymousreply 21408/31/2013

To me she comes across as stuck up, R214, like the social media aspect is the most important. Yeah, in real life modeling, what does it actually mean? Zilch.

I'm not sure that if Phil is posting here it means he lost, R213, because isn't the show done way ahead? Still, maybe he did because the chicks voting may not be as crazy about Phil as we are here on DL but right now he's ranking fourth.

On yesterday's show, it was fun to see Phil, Marvin - and was the third Corey or Don? -- making fun of Jourdain (sp?) on the other side of the door as she was watching herself on TV or something. Jourdain shouldn't have promised everyone 5 minutes each of time on the phone, then took up most of that time talking to her weirdo boyfriend. The others really have the hate on for her now -- although with the girls it's a lot of jealousy because she's so far the best of them it seems.

by Anonymousreply 21508/31/2013

then TAKE UP ... their time on the phone.

by Anonymousreply 21609/01/2013

I do think the judges scores are very interesting. For instance, if Kell on Earth and hunky male model give someone low scores but Tyra wants to keep them around, she gives them a high number to give their final score a boost. I also think they purposely pick bad photos from a model's shoot just to get rid of them. I mean, if a photographer takes 100 frames they can't all suck. Why do they pic a pic where the model is squinting or photographed at an unflattering angle. In the past, even the models have protested and said they had much better shots. As always, the dull people are cut first. The drama queens make it to the final 3 or 4.

by Anonymousreply 21709/01/2013

r215, r217

The show is fixed. Always has been.

They would not do a boy vs girls season unless a guy is going to win. We can see ourselves that they often don't use the best photos, even though every picture is vetted by Tyra and she chooses the "best" one.

They brought in the challenge, social media and photo scoring to combat the well known and publicized fact that this show is fixed. The judges don't even give scores consistent with their critiques. Someone else is doing the math.

by Anonymousreply 21809/01/2013

Flaming heterosexual pussyhound Marvin sure knows a lot about Perez Hilton, doesn't he? How many football throwing, SNUS using NASCAR straight bois could recite the history of Perez Hilton's meteoric rise to mediocrity?

Perhaps straight Marvin is afraid of seeing his picture with a drawn on penis shooting cum on his face? Or perhaps mini Ron Perlman has some actual photos from GRINDR.

I was thrilled to see actual pictures of Mario L. instead of those retouched photos of him in his nasty little bikini or getting ready to molest his mail order baby. That thing is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 21909/01/2013

[quote]The judges don't even give scores consistent with their critiques.

I agree with R213. Rob criticized Jourdan's video but still gives her a 10, yet he praised Cory's as great (because it was) but gave him an 8. WTF??

[quote]although with the girls it's a lot of jealousy because she's so far the best of them it seems.

I respectfully disagree. I think they dislike her because she's a stuck-up bitch (Jeremy needs to wake up because she does not give two shits about him), plus I just don't into the hype that she's "the best." Kanani is GORGEOUS and has taken great photos, but as R213 asserts, the fix is in for certain people, which is why Jourdan is getting the big push from the judges. But that said, if R213 is right and a guy is already preordained to win (possibly Marvin), if it means bitch-faced Jourdan loses, it will still be all worth it.

by Anonymousreply 22009/01/2013

* buy into the hype

by Anonymousreply 22109/01/2013

I can't wait to see who will win and go on to international oblivion!

by Anonymousreply 22209/01/2013

I'm really glad that R107 posted that video, it was much better than the little snippets they had on the show.

Hate Jourdan, love Cory.

by Anonymousreply 22309/01/2013

Marvin is the annointed one. Tyra(nt) is doing her usually 'slump in the center after fantastic performances in the earlier episodes'.

"So who stays - the model who took fantastic photos time after time but now the judges wonder if those were a fluke......"

by Anonymousreply 22409/02/2013

Does anyone else think Marvin is super annoying? I get his sad story of his dad being a janitor and all, but he just seems...stupid. All he talks about is how attracted and distracted he is by the female models. And his huge cocksucking mouth is so distracting.

by Anonymousreply 22509/02/2013

Jeremy is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 22609/02/2013

R225, I kind of liked how Marvin didn't want to insult the young gayby the way Perez wanted him to. He came off a little sweet. BTW, he seemed a little taken with the little gayby - I mean, he fixed his hair!

Cory is totally jealous of Jeremy's infatuation with Jourdan. You know he wants him.

Phil is a dog! Talking about how he loves his girlfriend while hitting up Jiana?

by Anonymousreply 22709/02/2013

Phil is an ass. A hot one, nonetheless. But still an ass.

by Anonymousreply 22809/02/2013

It made no sense that Rob gave Alexandra a 6 but Jourdan a 10? That seemed a bit fixed. Alexandra should be there over most of those girls.

by Anonymousreply 22909/02/2013

Yeah, Phil's a flirt but he was upfront about the girlfriend. It looked like Jsina just couldn't deal.

by Anonymousreply 23009/02/2013

Really, R230, he shouldn't get a pass. He was being more than flirty.

by Anonymousreply 23109/02/2013

I love Jeremy the most, he's adorably cute with the hottest body. I want to sleep with Phil, then kick him out of bed.

I didn't like Marvin at first, because of his ridiculous flirting. But, like him more now.

Phil looked hot during the swimming pool scene with his wet hairy chest glistening from the water.

Phil is a dog, but he gives me a major hardon.

If Cory was masculine, he would be a very hot man. He has a very beautiful smile when he laughs.

by Anonymousreply 23209/02/2013

I hate Phil. My favorite is Marvin, although the one bodybuilder one has the best nipples.

by Anonymousreply 23309/02/2013

Phil is a typical straight guy of 24, acting the way most would when away from his GF in a house surrounded by beautiful, single women. Sheesh, some of you are such delicate flower fraus. He's not married. Or engaged. Chill.

by Anonymousreply 23409/03/2013

Agree 100% with R234.

R231, R227 and R228 sound like teenage girls.

by Anonymousreply 23509/03/2013

Ok, so now I'm pretty convinced that it's Phil who has his blog at this site. The video he just posted though (at link) is kinda douchey. I think he was trying to be funny but shit, a bit cringe worthy.

by Anonymousreply 23609/06/2013

Kinda douchey?

What a jerk and idiot, Phil is.

Consider the mix of genes and trends and whim that make a model, and he is lost. Only his ass and eyes are hot. His teeth, nose, face, voice and personality are jacked.

He could not even win ANTM, a bogus competition.

by Anonymousreply 23709/06/2013

Where's the video?? Did you see it R2367?

by Anonymousreply 23809/06/2013

Man, he was smart to take the video down. It was low class.

by Anonymousreply 23909/06/2013

R239, what was in the video??

by Anonymousreply 24009/06/2013

[quote]oh look, but you're not.

by Anonymousreply 24109/06/2013

Two people booted off tonight.

by Anonymousreply 24209/06/2013

When they got to the bottom 2, even though the queens can't get enough of the one that was saved, and I think they're hot too, I really believe the wrong one got sent home.

by Anonymousreply 24309/06/2013

R243, I figured she was going to get it simply because I didn't think they'd send two guys home or two girls. When the first guy got booted, I knew the second one would be safe.

by Anonymousreply 24409/06/2013

Is it just me or do you find it really insulting and annoying that they seem so fixated on Corey butching it up. I love Corey and I think he's one of the best this season. His femininity works for him because when you really think about it, he's not bitchy. He actually has a good heart and treats others well.

I'm so over that Asian social media queen. She's short, fugly, and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 24509/06/2013

It's not just you, R245. I find the constant references to Corey's "lack of masculinity" very insulting, particularly from Rob, who seems very fixated on it, even as he sits there with a face pancaked in makeup.

by Anonymousreply 24609/06/2013

I really wish we could get more gossip on Marvin. R25 / R63 had some amazingly hot things to share... Any other guys who have hooked up with Marvin?

by Anonymousreply 24709/06/2013

Oh, R25 / R63, you never said whether Marvin was cut or uncut. Foreskin status is always the first thing I remember on a guy, and I want to know for future fantasies...

by Anonymousreply 24809/06/2013

I also like how Marvin has a compassionate side that he's showing last week and this week. R25/R65 said he was a "nice guy" and yeah, that is starting to show. Phil, on the other hand, pretty much went off the rails this week in a self-sabotage situation that was tough to watch. I like that he's friends with Corey though, but he let his team down by breaking the fence at the photo shoot. He has ADHD so I can see how this affects him being impulsive and act out a bit, but he needs to handle it. I still like him, but he'd better step it up. He barely got through the double elimination this week. Off topic, Don's eyes are amazing and really reel me in!

by Anonymousreply 24909/07/2013

They really should drop this whole "social media" aspect of the competition given that the show is filmed months in advance so the social media participants are fans who are granted special access to see the photo shoots and challenges, but don't see what goes on in the house. If they did I don't think Jourdan would be as popular with them. And it doesn't help that BrianBoy, the social media panelist, is very unlikable.

I'm getting to like Corey as well--he seems to be one of the brightest contestants they ever have. Although how many effeminate and androgynous male models are getting work? Telling him to butch it up still gives the show the illusion they are preping their contestants for real life modelling careers.

by Anonymousreply 25009/07/2013

[quote]Is it just me or do you find it really insulting and annoying that they seem so fixated on Corey butching it up

No straight guy will buy clothes modeled by a flaming faggot.

Even gay guys avoid.

by Anonymousreply 25109/07/2013

most of these *models* are homely looking

by Anonymousreply 25209/07/2013

Does anyone else think that Chris is at least bisexual? His interactions with guys trigger my gaydar. Three non-straight guys this season, it seems: Cory (gay), Marvin (gay), and Chris (bi).

by Anonymousreply 25309/07/2013

Wasn't Bryanboy earlier the ultra fashionista blogger who lived in some Asian country and blogged of his fabulous life wearing designer clothes? He was of course younger and much thinner then and very androgynous. Unfortunately he doesn't look like that anymore, if he's the guy I'm remembering him to be. He was funny and bitchy as hell and knew his designer stuff. This ANTM version of him is a bit overweight and not that glamorous. It's great Tyra brought him in but the social media stuff seems so fake.

by Anonymousreply 25409/07/2013

R253 Phil seems more bi to me in "his interactions with guys" than Chris. Phil hangs around with Corey and Marvin a lot and told Corey his pants were "sexy" and he wanted to wear them too -- which is really cool and all, but it also sent off my gaydar. Maybe Chris' anger issues get in the way of my gaydar or maybe it's part of his problem and he's a closet case? I'm not sure on that one.

by Anonymousreply 25509/07/2013

Sorry -- Cory (not Corey.)

by Anonymousreply 25609/07/2013

I like Phil but he ran himself off into the douchebag ditch last night. He's twenty four, not nine years old.

Only fraus clutch pearls about Phil trying to get with that girl. It's normal male behavior.

I want a prono with Phil, Don (it's Don with the stubble, eyes and tats?) and Jeremy.

by Anonymousreply 25709/07/2013

That video of Phil is back up on his tumblr.

by Anonymousreply 25809/07/2013

Guess who I saw today? Phil!! He was rushing to get on the train just as I was getting off downtown on Broadway/Lafeyette. He had on a black tee and (I think) green pants and was much taller in person than I thought he would be.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I said OMG, that's Phil!

by Anonymousreply 25909/07/2013

How did he look? He just posted a photo of he and his girlfriend at the Project Runway finale from two nights ago. (See link) So I assume he still has the sexy bush on his face. As I recall his stats on ANTM, he's 6'4". So yep, pretty tall!!

by Anonymousreply 26009/07/2013

Phil is as adorable as a puppy dog but I'm sorry he could not be straighter.

by Anonymousreply 26109/07/2013

Damn I love hairy Jewish guys like Phil.

by Anonymousreply 26209/07/2013

He looked good, R260. And yes, he still has the beard.

by Anonymousreply 26309/07/2013

Is Phil Jewish? What's his last name?

by Anonymousreply 26409/07/2013

Looks like Marvin and Chris are going to fuck next week. It was bullshit to send Kanani home, she was one of the strongest. I guess they don't want another Angelea scandal since Tyra(nt) is racist enough to think all latinas are the same.

Fuck her and her smug Spanish to Marvin. that wasn't done to make him feel comfortable, it was done to make her look smart.

by Anonymousreply 26509/07/2013

I don't think Marvin speaks Spanish, or at least very much. He's one of those second or third-generation Hispanics who understands Spanish, but can't actively communicate in the language.

There's definitely sexual tension between Marvin and Chris. It might mostly be Marvin's desire, but that argument preview is more akin to a 'gay lover spurned' argument than two straight guys fighting.

by Anonymousreply 26609/07/2013

Chris does speak Spanish, though, it seems. He's of Irish, German, and Puerto Rican descent, at least according to a conversation in Spanish on Twitter.

Also, most of Chris's recent tweets appear to revolve around Marvin. Awkward.

by Anonymousreply 26709/07/2013

R264, it's Sullivan. He mentioned his "Jew fro" and "Jewish hair" on a few pics on his page that has been linked here. Hot pics there, btw.

by Anonymousreply 26809/07/2013

Is Chris the one who was abandoned by his family?

by Anonymousreply 26909/07/2013

FWIW, even the girls on RTG think that Chris is a closeted gay. When teen and college-aged girls think you're gay, something's up.

by Anonymousreply 27009/07/2013

And yes, Chris was the abandoned one, R269.

by Anonymousreply 27109/07/2013

Marvin is Italian not Spanish, so wasn't Tyra showing off I mean speaking Italian? That Italian director on the nails photo shoot spoke in Italian to Marvin too and he just nodded and did what he was told smiling that huge Marvin smile. Liking Marvin more and more ...

by Anonymousreply 27209/08/2013

No, the director was definitely speaking Spanish, R272. Marvin's last name is Cortes, so it's more likely that he's some kind of Hispanic.

by Anonymousreply 27309/08/2013

Tyra was speaking in Spanish at the elimination ceremony, R273.

by Anonymousreply 27409/08/2013

Thanks, R271. I don't really keep up with the show. I was disappointed that none of the guys appealed to me. I thought a few of the guys that didn't make it on the show were pretty cute. I also thought Chris was cute from a distance. And yes Tyra needs to get rid of the social media thing and bring back the original judges.

by Anonymousreply 27509/08/2013

Thanks for the correction. You guys would know more than I as I'm Canadian eh. Now if it would have been French, I would have known ...

by Anonymousreply 27609/08/2013

Does anyone have any further information on Chris? I'm so curious now, especially since the RTG girls seem to think he's closeted. I doubt they could really be scooping us in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 27709/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 27809/09/2013

Stop it - Phil ain't all that.

by Anonymousreply 27909/09/2013

I'm not sure what "fixed" means when the scores are entirely subjective and inconsistent. What is there to fix? On it's face the scoring system is the judges keep whom they want. Or Tyra does alone.

by Anonymousreply 28009/09/2013

I much prefer Don over Phil.

by Anonymousreply 28109/09/2013

I was one of those who had the hots for Phil at the beginning of the season. It's starting to wear off. Looks are nice but how a person behaves is more important to me and the ADD thing is a real turn off. Plus, like r281 said, I think Don is a much better all around model than Phil. That man is absolutely gorgeous. I wish he played for our team because he's quite hot, and not a bad personality to boot.

At this point in the season, my three favorites are Renee, Don, and Corey.

by Anonymousreply 28209/09/2013

i hated Don in the begining but damn, he can't take a bad photo. Phil is still hot but he's slowly grating on me.

by Anonymousreply 28309/09/2013

I got annoyed just watching Phil during the latest episode, can't imagine having to work with him. And I agree that Don is the best looking of the guys, even with the tattoos. I thought his personality was kind of grating at first, since he presented himself as a "player," but since that first episode he's kind of flown under the radar and he's shown more of a sweet, goofier side. E.g. pranking and the making fun of Jourdan, though he clearly didn't have any malicious intent behind those. I saw a modeling pic of him on Tumblr so I assume like Phil he's gotten a decent amount of work.

Sad that Kenani's gone, but I enjoyed Marvin's tearful "sorry about the clowns!" speaking of Marvin, I could have sworn that when Jeremy went to hug everyone after getting eliminated and Marvin burst into tears (obligatory "Mary!" btw), he went straight for Marvin and said, "Come here, babe" or something like that. I found that really cute.

by Anonymousreply 28409/09/2013

It was ridiculous to mention Jeremy's pit hair in the critique. They could/should have cropped the photo - he was following instruction.

by Anonymousreply 28509/09/2013

It was ridiculous for Jeremy to be in the competition. Not hot. Not talented. Not interesting. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 28609/10/2013

Well, he did have nice nipples R286

by Anonymousreply 28709/10/2013

Yeah, Jeremy's nipples were amazing. At least he'll always have those... Barring industrial accidents and the like.

I find Don unattractive. Tattoos disgust me, and I think his head is oddly shaped. Still, he doesn't seem actively evil, so he gets a pass.

Marvin probably masturbated to thoughts of Jeremy every night. Maybe surly Chris joined him in the dark, and they angrily frotted.

by Anonymousreply 28809/10/2013

I never cared about this show until this season. Now I just want to see all of the male models have sex with each other.

by Anonymousreply 28909/10/2013

I think Don is very handsome; love his eyes and the blond hair becomes him. The problem for me is his body -- he's just too damn skinny. He needs to eat something and put some meat on those bones.

by Anonymousreply 29009/10/2013

Are Don and Marvin a couple now - or is it just a bromance?

by Anonymousreply 29109/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 29209/11/2013

Video of Don and Marvin in Vegas together:

They're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 29309/11/2013

Damn. No way either one is straight.

"Bromance" my ass.

by Anonymousreply 29409/11/2013

That's clever of Don. You know he noticed Marvin's lips and had to ask 'What that mouth do'? Marvin only too willing to oblige.

by Anonymousreply 29509/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 29609/12/2013

Can we please have a season with all male models now, Tyra?

by Anonymousreply 29709/13/2013

Bring back Jeremy, please!!

by Anonymousreply 29809/13/2013

Don has the best eyes of all the guys, but don't like his tats or body.

by Anonymousreply 29909/13/2013

Jeremy is coming back, he's the fan favorite save.

by Anonymousreply 30009/13/2013

Looks like Phil is the only one that booked shows at NY Fashion Week. Some of you may hate the beard, but that's his niche now, and he's working the fuck out of it. Good for him!

by Anonymousreply 30109/13/2013

Please, They need to call the show America's Next Top Flyover Model.

by Anonymousreply 30209/13/2013

Grow up, r302! You think you're so cute.

by Anonymousreply 30309/13/2013

Thanks, r300!

by Anonymousreply 30409/13/2013

Jeremy? Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 30509/13/2013

Well, Phil is out tonight, but interestingly enough he's the one who has been getting the most post ANTM modeling gigs.

by Anonymousreply 30609/13/2013

I've come to suspect Phil must really be packing because they always seem to hide him whenever he's wearing something skimpy, unlike the other guys who are shown all out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 30709/13/2013

Phil was not out tonight.

by Anonymousreply 30809/13/2013

[quote]If Phil is posting here, it is because he lost.

I think it's already been acknowledged that Phil posts here.

by Anonymousreply 30909/13/2013

It could be Phil's girlfriend posting here.

by Anonymousreply 31009/14/2013

I never saw Jiana as a model. I think the shorter hair with her moon face was a mistake too.

by Anonymousreply 31109/14/2013

The latest :)

by Anonymousreply 31209/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 31309/14/2013

PS: Phil's girlfriend is a raging feminist

by Anonymousreply 31409/14/2013

I just can't, with the social media queen. I just wish someone would run up that stage and bitch slap her little ugly ass into a backwards flip right out of the chair. There's just something about her that really annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 31509/15/2013

R315, if you know Bryanboy's history a bit you understand his place in the world or at ANTM, although I must admit I was surprised to see him there. He certainly knows a lot about fashion and in my eyes he could be a judge on his own right without the "social media" tag, although of course he's not Andre Leon Talley or someone else with serious background in fashion industry, but I think he still has a vast knowledge about fashion, and maybe even about the models ;)

I'm more annoyed by the endless Tyra-narcissism, or by that Cutrone-bitch. Bryanboy might not have the most tv-friendly face but he used to look pretty fab in his own fashion pics. Did you know that Marc Jacobs has named a bag after Bryanboy? I just learnt that from Wikipedia and it's pretty wicked for Bryanboy.

by Anonymousreply 31609/15/2013

Phil doing a photo shoot in Zara menswear a few days ago in Brooklyn

by Anonymousreply 31709/15/2013

I prefer Phil with a trimmer beard.

by Anonymousreply 31809/15/2013

Yeah, not a big fan of Phil's big, bushy beard. Like when it's trimmed.

by Anonymousreply 31909/15/2013

Marvin kind of worked my nerves the last episode with all that damn crying. Man up dude! Seriously!

I'm still rooting for Renee, Cory, or Don to take it. I like Nina as well. Bored now with Marvin, Chris, Phil, and Jourdan, especially Jourdan. I don't get all the judges' love for her. She's kind of bland compared to the other still competing ladies plus the just eliminated Jiana.

by Anonymousreply 32009/15/2013

Same here, like the beard, but not TOO bushy.

However - with models like Luke Ditella, Ricki Hall, Dominic Hauser, Maximiliano Patane, Patrick Petitjean, Aiden Shaw, etc being all the rage on runways and editorial now, he fits in perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 32109/15/2013

The next cycle will also feature guys. Apparent;y the ratings for this cycle were better than they have been in a few years.

They originally had an "All Star" cycle in the works, but when they saw the ratings they switched gears.

by Anonymousreply 32209/15/2013

I'm worried for Phil, because he's been in the bottom twice already. Marvin is such a big baby with his contant crying.

by Anonymousreply 32309/15/2013

Is it all guys, r322? Btw, Johnny seems to have a great complexion on HD.

by Anonymousreply 32409/15/2013

r323, I mean, seriously! I started cracking up at Marvina when he broke down on their transport van but when he kept doing it throughout the show, I was like where's Loretta Castorini when you need her.

by Anonymousreply 32509/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 32609/15/2013

Marvina is such a drama queen, I'm starting to believe now that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 32709/15/2013

You're right r327! He's crying because he's worried if him or Don, or Phil will get sent home before he can have his 3-way with them. He would be in the middle of course.

by Anonymousreply 32809/15/2013

Without his beard, he's just another typical wannabe model. I think he gets rid of it, he'll lose his appeal as a model.

BTW, not sure if he's packing in the front but he certainly is from behind. What an ass!!!

by Anonymousreply 32909/15/2013

Phil is hot, but can't dress for shit. And, why did he pick women's clothing for the challenge??

by Anonymousreply 33009/15/2013

r330, I lost some fondness I had for Phil but I have to stick up for him some in that challenge. The man only had $25 to work with and I think he did the best he could in that short time span. I really think Kelly-Cow Cuntrone (what a fat face ugly cow she is) and that tired Asian trick standing next to her was being a bit too hard on him.

by Anonymousreply 33109/15/2013

I thought I saw Kelly Kuntrone a couple of weeks ago. That bitchface look isn't just for the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 33209/15/2013

I so agree r332!

by Anonymousreply 33309/15/2013

JoUrdan looks like Becky #2 from Roseanne

by Anonymousreply 33409/15/2013

[quote]I thought I saw Kelly Kuntrone a couple of weeks ago. That bitchface look isn't just for the cameras.

I would love for Kelly Cuntrone to piss off the wrong person at judging panel one day and they just go completely APESHIT on her fat ass and then walk off set. I get sick of the judges acting like getting a career in modeling is so important that you have to be willing to let bitches like Cuntrone talk to you like you've got shit on you.

Of course if it ever happened, they would probably edit it out of the broadcast to save Cuntrone's bitch rep, but hopefully it would make it onto the Internet somehow.

by Anonymousreply 33509/15/2013

Beards everywhere! See link -

Timing is everything. Phil was incredibly smart to keep the beard, when I'm sure a lot of people told him to shave it.

by Anonymousreply 33609/16/2013

I agree R331. With only $25, Phil first tried to find shorts to create an outfit. That was smart, but even those were way beyond his budget. Everything in the men's shops was, so rather than just giving up I think he showed resourcefulness but doing what he could -- grabbing some ugly leggings and a t-shirt on sale in a women's store and trying to make them his own.

Some of the others with 5 times as much to spend showed no imagination and looked horrible, so yeah they were a little too tough on him. Also, Phil admitted it was his fault for not being able to answer the fashion question correctly. If it would have been Chris (who is starting to look handsomer at least), he likely would have complained the whole shopping trip.

by Anonymousreply 33709/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 33809/18/2013

This show was fun many seasons ago. But the judges are just awful. Kelly Cuntrone is a disgusting jealous and bitter woman, the Asian ex-twink is a snobish little cunt, the black model has the personality of a paper bag and the creative consultant has zero screen presence. Tyra wants to be THE star. No Nigel, Twiggy or Jay Manual that could steal her spotlight. And are the girls more boring each passing season ? Clearly the show was broken but they should have gotten back to basics not resorting to circus acts à la climbing down buildings and taking their clothes off in the middle of the street.

by Anonymousreply 33909/18/2013

He just posted these -

by Anonymousreply 34009/18/2013

Can't wait to see how the girls respond to Phil's assertion that the guys will win because the numbers are in their favor. I hope Jourdan gets into it with him and brings up her 3 First Call Outs. She's an Ice cold bitch and I like it.

Jourdan had the best shot of the cycle with her paint shot last week. Out of the guys I only like Chris's portfolio, while Jourdan and Nina would round out the ideal Top 3 for me.

Sorry Phil lovers, but I think he's going next week. I liked his first few photos, but his portfolio really goes down hill. Kanani and Jeremy improve the most over the competition, both post-elimination.

by Anonymousreply 34109/18/2013

Nothing special about Phil, any week.

by Anonymousreply 34209/18/2013

[quote]Only fraus clutch pearls about Phil trying to get with that girl. It's normal male behavior.

Sorry, own your own douchebaggery.

Not all men are like that.

by Anonymousreply 34309/18/2013

Maybe I'm the only one, but I ADORE Marvin.

by Anonymousreply 34409/19/2013

I like Marvin too, I just didn't like when he attacked Chris. But I guess we all do that when we're young. And some of us when we're old...

by Anonymousreply 34509/19/2013

[quote]Sorry Phil lovers, but I think he's going next week.

He is.

I love him, but this show is a joke. It's actually a good thing that he doesn't win. He's been doing just fine. Thankfully, he isn't banking on an ANTM win to get jobs.

I know Phil's look isn't everyone's cup of tea, but he's just my type. I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

The weave they gave him on ANTM was AWFUL, and it looks fake and stringy. IMHO, he looks better now, post ANTM, but again, I'm one of the few here who like big beards.

by Anonymousreply 34609/19/2013

Lots of people like guys with beards. Phil's best feature is his ass.

I think the posts that praise Phil with pics attached are from the dufus dude himself.

Watch his self posted video from his home. Douche.

I too love Marvin, and think that Chris looks great in photos. Blond hair blue eyed brother Don is too beautiful too.

by Anonymousreply 34709/19/2013

Did he get the boot tonight???

by Anonymousreply 34809/19/2013

Marvin is an asshole.

Chris and Cory are great.

by Anonymousreply 34909/19/2013

New episodes are on Friday nights, R348.

by Anonymousreply 35009/19/2013

Because, why the fuck not? I go home (oops, I mean PHIL goes home) tonight anyhow! ;)

by Anonymousreply 35109/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 35209/20/2013

Some of you like the beard, so -

by Anonymousreply 35309/20/2013

I want to lick Phil up one side and down the other.

by Anonymousreply 35409/20/2013

Chris always does look amazing in his photos. Marvin's photo this week was laughable. You can't tell me that was the best one.

by Anonymousreply 35509/21/2013

Why were they getting down on Phil for having soft eyes? I love a hairy, masculine guy with a hint of vulnerability. I hate watching Phil shake during elimination though. He is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 35609/22/2013

So which guy do you think will get to come back? I sure hope it's either Phil or Jeremy. Not really a fan of Mike.

by Anonymousreply 35709/22/2013

I wish Marvin had gone home instead of Phil. In terms of potential, Phil trumps Marvin. I would say Phil is the comeback guy. The other two guys have gorgeous bodies but that's about it. HOWEVER, if it is Phil I really wish they would take out those extensions.

by Anonymousreply 35809/22/2013

R358, go to this link and scroll through the gorgeous pics to see what Phil has been up to. AMAZING photos. The extensions are gone and he looks incredible..

by Anonymousreply 35909/22/2013

He still looks like John Wilkes Booth.

by Anonymousreply 36009/22/2013

i hope jeremy mcsquinty comes back, he can't model for shit but he is cute.

by Anonymousreply 36109/23/2013

I miss Phil. How on earth did Jeremy come back? And his photo was a dud. Glad Nina finally got a chance to shine and got best picture. I want Jourdan to go home. Now.

by Anonymousreply 36210/06/2013

Yeah, i don't get the appeal of Jourdan, she's so basic in the looks/peronality deparment. Plus, does she has to bring up her "abusive ex-husband" all the time?!

To bad Phl is gone and i felt sorry for Alexandria and her illness but she did have a bad photo.

by Anonymousreply 36310/07/2013

Did this thread die because Phil got kicked off?

by Anonymousreply 36410/07/2013

Were these models coached to bring their personal shit to the table to up their game?

"I got married at 18 and divorced at 18!"

"I'm afraid of things in suits and things that are disguised as other things!"

"I grew up ashamed of my janitor dad!"

"I'm deathly afraid of clowns!"

"I have a condition where my heart beats too fast and I don't get enough oxygen to the brain!"

by Anonymousreply 36510/07/2013

... And once again Jeremy is the weakest link and will probably be next one out.

The social media thing is wack and redundant when it's not in real-time.

That said, Jeremy is so hot. What I would've given to be that chick holding Phil and him down on their hands and knees.

by Anonymousreply 36610/07/2013

Jeremy is extremely hot.

by Anonymousreply 36710/07/2013

Pretty sure Jeremy will not only make it another week, but be one of the first people called in judging. He will only have Nina and Marvin as real competition, at least next episode.

The rest of the contestants either have horrible photos (Renee, Chris, Jourdan and Cory) or do poorly at the challenge since Don is seen having a panic attack in the preview.

by Anonymousreply 36810/08/2013

R367 Yes Jeremy is hot to look at, but his personality is ... ? still developing???

I like Don and hope his chances aren't ruined by his panic attacks.

by Anonymousreply 36910/09/2013

Sorry but that result was total bullshit. Jourdan's picture was the worst one tonight and she should have gone home.

by Anonymousreply 37010/11/2013

R364, it appears you may be right.

by Anonymousreply 37110/12/2013

The scoring by the judges is so all over the map. They vote based on who they like, not how well the guys do. Rob in particular votes like that. And I really don't get how Marvin skates by. His pics are always so shitty. But no way Jeremy should have been higher than him this week.

by Anonymousreply 37210/12/2013

Don should not have gone home. I thought he was top male model in the competition. I'm starting to think Nina might actually win. JoUrdan and Renee were both duds this week. Jeremy can't model but I'm glad he made it through so we can enjoy his squinty gorgeousness at least one more week.

And Chris needs to stop talking about his mom abandoning him when he turned 18. Frankly, after being exposed to him for several weeks, I would have ditched him at 16.

by Anonymousreply 37310/12/2013

Lol @ R373...

by Anonymousreply 37410/13/2013

[quote] And Chris needs to stop talking about his mom abandoning him when he turned 18. Frankly, after being exposed to him for several weeks, I would have ditched him at 16.

See r365.

by Anonymousreply 37510/13/2013

Personally I think most if not all of the contestant's issues that R365 mentions are manufactured for drama and their reactions to their buttons being pushed are even more scripted and fake. The models may have issues in real life, but they react to provocation like they are kindergartners and not adults. If you were meeting someone for the first time and learned that they had some debilitating issue, a normal person's reaction would be not to bring up the issue or steer clear of the topic in a conversation. The models deliberately press each other's buttons just for drama, which after decades of watching reality tv feels totally scripted. Also I have never in my life heard of someone being mortally afraid of clowns? It just screams utterly fake. The way these people crumble at the drop of a hat also makes me wonder how they function in the real world. As a couple were near homeless, I would guess not very well.

The models' reactions at the judging panels are also quite interesting. All of them seem to be painfully insecure lacking any self-esteem. Jeremy always comes to judging with his head down looking so forlorn and dejected on the verge of tears every week. Maybe it is his ploy to gain the judge's sympathy, but their attitudes do correlate with stories from the Dating Male Models thread of how most models are very insecure.

Lastly I agree with R372 that the scoring is totally rigged. The judges probably pick the eventual winner before the show even tapes its first episode and I have noticed that at least one judge on the panel every week will deliberately save a model giving them an overly inflated score even if they did a shitty job at their task just to keep them in competition. They have to give the illusion that everyone is at risk for elimination when in reality they have already made their final choices weeks earlier and the week to week judging scores are altered to reflect the desired final outcomes. If we are judging on who should get the contract, Cory the gay model has been most consistent and is edited at least as the only mature and level headed model in the bunch. Despite that there is no way in hell that they are giving him the modeling contract despite his scores and maturity.

by Anonymousreply 37610/13/2013

R376. I agree with all that you have said, though you are hardly the first one to have said it on this thread.

This show has always been rigged and previous judges from the ANTM panel revealed this years ago. When Covergirl was the sponsor, they always chose the winner long in advance.

Read upthread.

I think it is great that Cory is shown for the smart, funny, mature, kind and least bitchy one there, male of female. Cool guy.

They didn't mix the competition for the first time for a girl to win, and none of the girls are up to the standard of past contestants on this show.

Marvin is going to win.

by Anonymousreply 37710/13/2013

I agree about Cory. He's the most mature and grown up and stays out of the drama. But he does try to fix things and I love him for that. He also takes amazing pics.

I disagree that Marvin will win. I think Marvin will go home next. He's not versatile. He's not tall. Oh, and he's not straight.

by Anonymousreply 37810/13/2013

Cory is pretty decent. He has great features too. I think of all the guys Marvin probably will win. I would love for Cory to, but I don't think they'd pick him. Has to be someone Guess would put in print. Although I'd say Jourdan is more their typical look.

by Anonymousreply 37910/13/2013

A guy is going to win. I predict Jourdan and Chris will be in the bottom this week with Chris going home.

by Anonymousreply 38010/14/2013

I believe you mean Chris will be the bottom next week.

by Anonymousreply 38110/14/2013

Can't say I'm a Marvin fan (I really do not buy his whole straight guy routine) but would be a-okay with him beating Jourdan, whom I cannot stand and should have gone home last week because she had the worst photo. It's clear she was earmarked for the finals before the competition ever began.

by Anonymousreply 38210/14/2013

Marvin cries too much, I'm actually pulling for Jeremy now. Jourdan is so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 38310/14/2013

Has Marvin come out of the closet yet?

by Anonymousreply 38410/15/2013

R384 seriously he is really overcompensating for something, with his over the top womanizing act.

Jeremy should quite and become a Randy Blue model.

by Anonymousreply 38510/16/2013

Is Jeremy religious? How can he look like that and still be a virgin unless he's got that Tebow thing going on (if you take Tebow's words at face value).

by Anonymousreply 38610/16/2013

Someone give Marvin his baby bottle, he's such a baby cry. I love Jeremy of all the guys, for his personality and hot body. I already have a strong feeling that Marvin and Jeremy will make it to the finals. Marvin takes great photos, and Jeremy has the fan vote, because he's a major hottie. I don't think the girls are very strong this season. Cory is probably the best gay on TV, he's smart and is a very nice person. Chris has a terrible personality, and needs social skills badly.

by Anonymousreply 38710/18/2013

Ugh, was hoping Chris would leave instead of Jeremy. Chris continues to be a prick next week. I hope Cory wins.

by Anonymousreply 38810/18/2013

I love Cory and wish he would win, too.

by Anonymousreply 38910/19/2013

Did anyone else feel that the judges pushed Nina out this week? I really thought was going to win. The judges scores are always all over the place but even worse in the last episode. I think Jeremy should wrestle for the WWE. Chris is clearly psychotic. Rene had dead eyes in all of her pics. I don't like Jourdown but she does take a good pic. But, yeah, I want Cory to win.

by Anonymousreply 39010/20/2013

Rob Evans clearly has a thing against Cory.

by Anonymousreply 39110/20/2013

R391 Rob Evans clearly is a moron.

And, seriously, can't Kelly at least run a brush through her hair and put on some lipstick?

by Anonymousreply 39210/20/2013

I'm goth, Jourdan.

by Anonymousreply 39310/20/2013

oh dear....marvin, jourdan and corey are the final 3? how did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 39411/01/2013

Rob Evans is such a fucking homophobe; his so-called "criticism" of Corey is nothing more than a thinly veiled hatred for gay men with non-traditional gender expression. Does he really think of himself that masculine? Does he really believe he could get where he is right now without those cat eyes, plump cheeks and womanly lips? Despite being a meathead, his career largely benefited from his own androgynous look and he's giving Corey hell for doing the same thing. Watching his smug face I wanted to ram a giant dildo up his ass, though he's such a big asshole I doubt he'll even feel anything.

by Anonymousreply 39511/02/2013

Amen R395! He couldn't have been more offensive last night if he had worn a Falwell mask while giving his 6. Bryan Boy should have smacked him. Kelly on the other hand is starting to grow on me.

by Anonymousreply 39611/02/2013

Rob consistently gives Cory 6s. He never has anything to say other than he's too feminine. Personally, I think Rob is projecting. Maybe he was the target of homophobia when he was younger?

by Anonymousreply 39711/03/2013

notice Rob's bitch tits and grossly puffy nips? The dude is beautiful, but I think he has a small dick which is measured by his attitude toward the "openly" gay Cory.

Ask any closeted guy if he can fuck a girl in a paradise setting?

Marvin BARELY cried when Rene left yet balled like the true bitch he is when Jeremy got voted out (twice) and his real love (imho) Don.

And to suggest the show is real with the BryanBoy fan base is laughable? I found it oddly amusing that Tyra's last "smize" was the "fierce" one with Cory getting the beads. Still a great, positive show.

by Anonymousreply 39811/03/2013

I agree about Rob's attitude toward Cory and I've been watching this show each week -- as R398 says, it's "still a great, positive show."

Yes, Marvin seemed more sad for Remee getting voted out than he was to see her go and one thing this guy seems to have going for him is empathy which I like.

I'm glad at least Cory is in the top three. I'm not a Jourdan hater, but she's just so bland it's amazing that she's the opposite in photos.

by Anonymousreply 39911/03/2013

by Anonymousreply 40011/03/2013

I hope either Jourdan or Cory wins.

Marvin is a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 40111/03/2013

Watching Marvin and Renee is icky. He looks like he's cuddling with his sister. His less attractive sister.

by Anonymousreply 40211/03/2013

Did he actually have sex with her just for the purpose of appearing straight for the show? If so, that's pretty skeevy, particularly if she really developed feelings for him and he knew it (unless we're wrong about him and he's actually straight, which I highly doubt).

by Anonymousreply 40311/03/2013

I still think Phil is the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 40411/04/2013

Rob is really bugging me with the homophobic crap he spews at Cory, who's always been one of my favorites. I really hope he gets the last laugh and win it all. Plus, he actually deserves it because he's clearly better that Marvina with the cock sucking lips and Jorda...Zzzzz!

by Anonymousreply 40511/04/2013

The spoilers of F3 are right, but I hope the spoiler of who actually wins, isn't.

by Anonymousreply 40611/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 40711/05/2013

Final 3, R407.

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 40811/08/2013

What a setup. They wait until the final 2 episodes and then let it drop that oh Marvin just happens to be a former model for Guess, the firm that just so happens to be sponsoring the prize winning ad campaign. Why bother going through the competition when the suspected winner has already done work for the brand.

by Anonymousreply 40911/08/2013

I hope the final 2 are Cory and JoUrdan.

I really don't like Marvin. And I hate the way he keeps proclaiming his straightness and criticizing Cory for being feminine.

I do hope Cory wins.

Is it too late to hope for a challenge where Mike and Jeremy wrestle in chocolate pudding?

by Anonymousreply 41011/08/2013

[quote]I really don't like Marvin. And I hate the way he keeps proclaiming his straightness and criticizing Cory for being feminine.

Marvin needs to get over himself, and his crying annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 41111/08/2013

Maybe I missed something, but I got the impression Marvin worked in a retail related job for Guess, not modeling.

I hope Corey wins...not often you see someone who's relatively smart and self aware on this show. Jourdan is vapid and Marvin comes off as fake far too often. And I would love to see Jeremy and Mike star in a pron together.

by Anonymousreply 41211/08/2013

[quote]I really don't like Marvin. And I hate the way he keeps proclaiming his straightness and criticizing Cory for being feminine.

This. I so hope Cory wins because Marvin is just too fake for me, but my fear is that Cory will be out at the start of next week's episode. Even though he took the best pictures during tonight's episode, there's no way they're going to let him get out in front of their preordained final two, Marvin and Jourdan.

Would love to be wrong but this is how I see it going down.

by Anonymousreply 41311/08/2013

R412 That is possible that Marvin worked in a Guess retail store and not as a model, but how did Marvin suspect and guess correctly who the photographer for this week's shoot was going to be unless he worked with him previously outside of the show? I haven't been paying that close attention, was tonight's guest photographer featured in previous episodes that Marvin would have suspected who he might be? Either way it seems like a big conflict of interest to have a former employee of Guess (either as a former model or former sales associate) in the running for a competition where the main prize is a contract with said company and the fact the former 'company man' for Guess is one of the finalists gives the unmistakable impression that all the other contestants were just window dressing and that they decided to award the prize to someone who has represented the brand before. A known commodity vs a bunch of unknown wanna be models.

by Anonymousreply 41411/08/2013

Janice Duck(lips)inson, Twiggy and Paulina Porizkova (sp?) have all stated the winner is preselected by the sponsor and the show is rigged. This scandal could break harder than the the $25,000 question (eyes rolling).

by Anonymousreply 41511/09/2013

I don't like Marvin nor do I think he's model attractive.

by Anonymousreply 41611/09/2013

You know, it's interesting you say that, R415, given that I remember the critic for USA Today just a few years ago, when asked about these competition shows being rigged, said that he doesn't think so given that after the quiz show scandals of the '50s, there would be such tremendous blowback both for a show and a network to be accused of that now that it's just not worth the risk, so no, he does not think any of them are rigged for certain people to win.

For the record, I wholeheartedly disagree. I think they are totally rigged and that, so far at least, they've all just been able to get away with it without getting busted. You can't tell me DWTS isn't rigged for Derek to win most, if not all, the time and the same for ANTM (which is why I think Cory will be out come next week because either Jourdan or Marvin were preselected as the winner from day one).

by Anonymousreply 41711/09/2013

Maybe we all misunderstood Marvin and what he was really saying is his father is a janitor at a Guess store?????????

by Anonymousreply 41811/09/2013

Did Marvin win? I fell asleep the last 15 minutes last night...

by Anonymousreply 41911/09/2013

My favorite moment in this episode was when raging heterosexual stud Marvin curled his head into Jeremy's crotch. This happens during a backstage shot and Marvin is seated with his crew standing around him. Jeremy comments how he believes Marvin is going to win, Marvin smiles and curls his head right against Jeremy's virgin cock.

It's affirming to see a straight man who is comfortable enough with his inner pussy hound to do that.

by Anonymousreply 42011/09/2013

I have this horrible feeling that Cory, my fave for pretty much most of the season, is the one who's eliminated next week. I really hope Tyra, the Kelly Cow and the other producers really put some thought into that and consider not only the recent great changes that this country has gone through regarding the GLBT community but the change that a Cory win represents regarding the breaking down of that oh so tired wall in the modeling world regarding adrogynous male modeling. Not only that but in my opinion, Cory deserves it. He's been consistently great, very intelligent with a positively great attitude, and has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. If Cory's not at least first runner-up, I truly believe the backlash would hurt the show more than ever.

I hope people are out there giving RobERTA hell for the narrow-minded and quite frankly, hypocritical way that he's judged Cory.

Oh God, MarvinA is working my last good nerve. She's so full of shit and he cries like a damn adolescent.

OMG! That Guess photograher was sooo bitchy. I give mad props for stylist/mentor Johnny for standing up to that little Polynesian trick.

by Anonymousreply 42111/09/2013

I thought the Guess photographer was a plant and faking his bitchiness to rattle the models. Apparently not, he's just a natural born cunt.

Cory should win so he probably won't.

by Anonymousreply 42211/09/2013

Yeah you can tell from the surprise panel that Cory is about to get the boot. You can see it on his face. Despite Marvin being a twat, I would rather see him win than Jourdan.

by Anonymousreply 42311/09/2013

Whichever guy is in the last two, that's who's winning. Tyra didn't bring all these guys in just to give it to a girl.

Jordan is excruciatingly ordinary anyway.

I miss the Jays.

by Anonymousreply 42411/09/2013

I'm a little shocked this show is still on the air. The prizes include a spread in Nylon magazine and a Guess campaign.

Nylon magazine? Is that something you find in the back of an airline seat. And is Guess still really a thing?

Btw, was it just bitchy of Tyra to give the gay guy the pink color?

by Anonymousreply 42511/09/2013

[quote]If Cory's not at least first runner-up, I truly believe the backlash would hurt the show more than ever.

The problem is that not enough people (or the media) care about ANTM anymore; its "buzzworthiness" died off a few seasons back, so anything that happens on it now pretty much falls on deaf ears.

by Anonymousreply 42611/09/2013

[quote]If Cory's not at least first runner-up, I truly believe the backlash would hurt the show more than ever.

Are you crazy? Hardly anyone knows that this show is still on the air. I guarantee the majority of America does not even know who the contestants are or what their story is.

by Anonymousreply 42711/09/2013

People make fun of Kelly, but at least she sticks up for Cory. Rob is a total douchebag. The whole season has been about 'butching' up Cory, and playing up Marvin's 'pussyhound persona'. Such fuckery.

by Anonymousreply 42811/10/2013

How about this? The final two are Marvin and Cory. I still think Cory will win. He's just too special not to. Just like tall, shy Ann from a few seasons back. There have been way too many ordinary winners from this show. Once in a while Ty Ty likes to mix it up.

by Anonymousreply 42911/10/2013

I really like Corey. He seems a fantastic person, a good role model and a beautiful man. A real pleasure to see a gay man so self aware, happy with himself, not wanting to be different. All this talk of androgyny gets on my nerves though. There are plenty of gay models and actors. Some have to butch it up. Tale as old as time. Corey knows it's part of the game, but the others on this show make too much of it. "I would never know that you were gay from that picture" or "you look like a man", it begins to piss me off.

Corey likes his feminine attributes too, but dude is very handsome. Marvin and Jeremy "look" far more like gay models to me. I get that Tyra is being edgy and progressive, except that she is not and it is insulting. Kelly Cutrone gives the most honest and legitimate appraisals on this show, from the standpoint of fashion and what sells.

Corey comes out a winner no matter what. I am impressed by him as a good person and a modern gay man. He rises above the fuckery.

I think Marvin will win. Guess chooses the winner. My guess is that Guess likes Marvin.

by Anonymousreply 43011/10/2013

Does anyone go on one of these shows actually expecting to have a legit modeling career? Which former successful contestant fooled them into thinking that... oh wait, ANTM has never produced a single model that was remotely close to legit.

The contestants on this show have never been attractive enough to actually be models, nor do they have what it takes, the closest were Adrienne and Shannon from Season One and Danielle and Joni from whatever season they were on.

Let's face it, if any of the contestants had what it took, they'd have already been signed by one of the Agencies and they wouldn't need the show.

I keep waiting for the very special cross-over between ANTM and Project Runway... they've both never produced anyone successful. They may as well just join forces.

by Anonymousreply 43111/10/2013

R431 Go to Wikipedia and google ANTM. A lot of the contestants have had modeling careers. Once in a while they even pop up on Project Runway or other fashion related shows. Some have even had acting careers.

Supermodels or Superstars? no. But, working actors and models, yes.

by Anonymousreply 43211/10/2013

R430 Great post and ITA with everything you said. Yes, absolutely Cory should win, but probably won't. I wish he would, but as you seem to be saying, he's a class act and shouldn't have any shame if he loses. He had all this bull shit added pressure on him to "look more masculine" and look "less androgynous" etc. That's all bull shit that the other two finalists didn't have to deal with at all. It's an irritating irony considering Marvin is probably actually gay too and Jourdan has been criticized constantly for looking too blah like no one's home, yet those are the two most likely to win.

Maybe, just maybe, Guess wants Cory but is making it look like they don't??

by Anonymousreply 43311/11/2013

R432 I never said that none of them got any work.. certainly some of them working, however none of them are doing anything they couldn't have gotten by just going on an open call or with a low-rent Agency.

The show is called America's Next Top Model... not America's Next Catalog Model.

by Anonymousreply 43411/11/2013

[/quote]The show is called America's Next Top Model... not America's Next Catalog Model.

What's a "top model?" It's pretty clear that the show is deliberately not named "America's Next Supermodel."

by Anonymousreply 43511/11/2013

Im pretty sure by Top Model it isn't meant to imply someone that gets an occasional job doing a Kohl's catalog.

by Anonymousreply 43611/11/2013

Yup. Cory's out. Knew it would happen. Marvin for sure will win, because it has to be a male who wins this cycle.

by Anonymousreply 43711/15/2013

I have not been a Jourdumb fan all along but I'm rooting for her tonite. Mostly because I loathe Marvin. Plus I think J is fierce tonite.

by Anonymousreply 43811/15/2013

well, well, well A GURL WON! Sorry, Marvin

by Anonymousreply 43911/15/2013

I'm actually surprised Marvin didn't win. But Jourdan does have Guess written all over her.

by Anonymousreply 44011/15/2013

Oh my GAWD!

by Anonymousreply 44111/15/2013

I thought Jeremy looked great on the runway, he would make a great runway model. Phil has been strangely quiet, after he was eliminated. However, Phil is still hot!

by Anonymousreply 44211/15/2013

What a shame! ANTM is not even trying to be relevant. Tyra, you are one tired bitch. When Cory was eliminated, I turned the channel. If they can't pick a full-figured winner, and they've had some great full-figured contestants, why pick a out gay male. This show is sooo OVAH!

by Anonymousreply 44311/15/2013

I think the intention was to go with Marvin but Jourdan rocked it on the runway and in the photo shoot and Marvin didn't.

Cory was robbed. He's special. The other two are not.

I'm glad Marvin lost because he's a nasty little bitch. But, that's ok. I'll bet he scored some great pussy just by being on the show. And, man, we know Marvin loves the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 44411/15/2013

I am glad to see Jourdan win over Marvina because like r444 said, he is a nasty little bitch. Plus, the way he cries annoys the hell out of me. Also, I don't think Marvin's as much a ladies man and he himself and others make him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 44511/15/2013

I thought for sure Marvin had it in the bag, did not expect Jourdan to win. I thought Marvin was too cocky toward the end, and Jourdan pretty much beat Marvin on the runway, and in her last photo.

I thought Cory was the true winner of ANTM 2.0!

by Anonymousreply 44611/16/2013

Cory was the winner. He really is beautiful inside and out. I'm happy ANTM cast him, and hope he finds success out of this. Rob was a complete and total douchebag to him.

by Anonymousreply 44711/16/2013

R447 I'm not defending Rob (because I agree he's a douche)but did anyone else get the feeling that Rob and the other judges were playing Good Cop/Bad Cop. Tyra and Kelly loved Cory but Rob had to be the one to bring up the lack of masculinity. Frankly, I don't buy that a guy who has worked in the industry for as long as he has would feel the need to point out that a model comes across as too gay in a pic or go on and on about being too feminine or not masculine enough. Plus, Rob is a bad actor and his comments always seemed forced.

by Anonymousreply 44811/16/2013

Yay for Jourdan! The girl is strikingly gorgeous. She had it in the bag the whole season. Although I’m sure she could've bypassed the whole show, rocked up to Next and been signed on the spot.

I felt bad for Cory. I wish he had have been in the final two. He would've given Jourdan a better run for her money than Marvin ever could.

Marvin should have gone home 2 or 3 episodes in. None of his photos were any good and he stood no chance of winning at the end. Btw, did you guys know he's the son of a janitor??? What a handicap!

by Anonymousreply 44911/16/2013

Glad Jourdan won. Easily the best model this season.

by Anonymousreply 45011/16/2013

ugh i know, all he talks about is being a janitor's son! we get that come from a disadvantaged background, and it's admirable that you're working to get out of it, but stop harping on the past

by Anonymousreply 45111/16/2013

After Cory got screwed over at the beginning -- as I knew he would -- I blew past the rest of it. Sorry but Marvin is a fake-ass bitch (probably with some guy's cock down his throat as I type this) and Jourdan is just like any other bland blond in the modeling industry. Cory, in addition to being a sweetheart, is a great model and would've been a much more deserving winner in my opinion.

Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 45211/16/2013

Cory and Kelly Cutrone were the only ones who acted like a man this season! I love Cory. Nice to read only good things about him. His decency and maturity, sense of humour and confidence will take him far. He's kinda handsome too:)

by Anonymousreply 45311/16/2013

I'm glad Marvin didn't win because no son of some fucking LOSER JANITOR deserves to be a model!!

by Anonymousreply 45411/16/2013

I wonder if Marvin exagerrated his dad's plight and in fact the dad may be a building super rather than a mere janitor?

by Anonymousreply 45511/16/2013

[quote]Phil has been strangely quiet, after he was eliminated.

Excuse me??

by Anonymousreply 45611/16/2013

Thanks r456! Damn that Phil is a hot man. I would love to eat that ass but he looks like the type who wouldn't keep it clean.

by Anonymousreply 45711/16/2013

R457, more at link:

by Anonymousreply 45811/16/2013

[quote]he looks like the type who wouldn't keep it clean.

I hate when guys assume just because you are hairy with a big beard that you aren't clean. Grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 45911/16/2013

Phil has been desperate it looks like. Those nudes are not professional shots, or good poses. He does have a good ass, but his body looks not great there. I have no doubt that Phil really did post on this thread promoting himself under the name of "Tommy".

Tommy please tell Cory that HE should have won, that he is gorgeous H-to-T, that hot weather and a tan look good on him and that he is smart, handsome, sexy, pretty and kind. AND no where near as prissy dumb and ordinary as Phil or Jourdan. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 46011/16/2013

Hey no need to dis Phil so harshly R460 also, yes, this is the place of pointless bitchery no doubt. Phil *is* hot though and I don't see him as "desperate" as before Tommy posted plenty of actual professional shots to show the work Phil had done post- Top Model.

Both Phil and Cory are "gorgeous" in different ways, and granted Cory is extra mature etc. so bonus points for that. I do think Cory should have won and was robbed. But Cory did win in ways that others have said. I hope Rob gets told, when he really wants something, that "Sorry, Rob, we wanted someone more manly looking -- and who doesn't act like a total douchebag."

by Anonymousreply 46111/16/2013

I don't think Cory was robbed at all.

First, he is NOT androgynous. Androgynous means when you look at someone you question whether they're female or male. No one in their right mind would ever look at Cory and not know he's a guy. He does not look like a female at all. He is NOT androgynous.

As for commercial modeling, Rob may be a douche but he is right. For commercial modeling you have to come off more masculine. The fact that Cory refuses to act straight is a big no-no. Modeling is all about acting.

So Cory is not androgynous nor a good fit for commercial modeling, so what is he gonna do?

With that said, I do agree that he has an awesome personality and mentally is the strongest model this season. I'm sure he'll have a great future, just not in modeling.

Also, a beefed up Cory would pretty much look like Rob, no? If Rob was skinny, I doubt he'd be a model.

by Anonymousreply 46211/16/2013

I don't know about Marvin being the selected winner and then losing out to Jordan because she outdid him at the end. It's plausible, she certainly blew him away (those legs in the gold runway number - holy shit!).

It's Tyra's "battered women" theme this season that makes me think it was always going to be Jordan. That girl flogged her abusive ex story as often as Marvin flogged his janitor dad story. The "movie" (horrendous) was obviously geared to a Jordan v Marvin finale with the abused woman victorious at the end.

Cory is beautiful and I hope he gets a career out of this. Just because he's not the right type for beer ads, etc., still leaves plenty of things he is right for. I'd like to see him out there working.

Also, I love the Phil pictures we keep getting. Gorgeous man.

by Anonymousreply 46311/16/2013

My name is Jourdan and your constant intentional mangling of my name reminds me of my abusive relationship where I was kicked, pushed, bruised, shoved and fucked up the cunt with blunt instruments. If you're being abused, call 1-800-FUCKMEN.

I'm off to put on skin tight Guess jeans paired with a sheer blouse with my tits hanging out. That is what a rape survivor does to reclaim her inner slattern!

by Anonymousreply 46511/17/2013

Cory had a nasty attitude, was grossly skinny, and Marvin was an ass. Jourdan was a nice girl but annoying and judgement but out of those 3 she earned it. She had a higher score on every photoshoot than Marvin on all but 1. Even removing the social media scores, she'd win. I think the judges didn't really have a choice.

Jeremy was the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 46611/17/2013

Marvin looked like a monkey. They pump up their egos, but in reality only a couple of these contestants have since been hired by modeling agencies, correct?

by Anonymousreply 46711/17/2013

Jourdan, Nina, Chris and Phil seemed liked the only real models this season. Jeremy should model for Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher.

by Anonymousreply 46811/17/2013

I'm still afraid of things in suits and things disguised as other things.

by Anonymousreply 46911/17/2013

10 Reasons Why Phil Sullivan Should Have Won ANTM Cycle 20:

by Anonymousreply 47011/17/2013

I agree Phil is hot; however, I hope he doesn't let the beard get *too* out of control. As it is it's the first thing you see when you look at him.

by Anonymousreply 47111/17/2013

Over 20 cycles, none of the ANTM models have had real catwalk or print success, like a Tyra Banks or a Kate Moss. They have gotten catalog gigs or tv jobs, but it's largely a TV fantasy. Maybe Jourdan will actually be a supermodel, but she would be the first.

by Anonymousreply 47211/17/2013

Phil will probably do porn

by Anonymousreply 47311/17/2013

Love me some Phil.

by Anonymousreply 47411/17/2013

They were all winners, especially Phil!

by Anonymousreply 47511/18/2013

ON twitter today Phil told Tyra he shaved his beard after Tyra said she could hook him up with a photographer to snap pics of his beard.

by Anonymousreply 47611/19/2013

What happened to Jeremy?

by Anonymousreply 47711/19/2013

[quote]Maybe Jourdan will actually be a supermodel, but she would be the first.

Ironically Jourdan was known by the fashion industry years before she ever appeared on ANTM. Here is her page on the Fashion Spot, an industry website for models, fashion news,etc. She was represented by an agency as early as 2009. So the idea she was some unknown prior to the show is a lie. It also likely that the producers most likely choose her as the winner from day one picking the not famous but working model compared to the rest of cast of aspiring models.

by Anonymousreply 47811/19/2013

Yes Jourdan!

by Anonymousreply 47911/19/2013

Phil is busted and needs to stop his asian girlfriend from posting all that shit here as 'Tommy'.

by Anonymousreply 48011/21/2013

R480, I think his gf is a light skinned black chick.

by Anonymousreply 48111/23/2013

PS: I think it's Phil who is posting as Tommy, not the gf.

by Anonymousreply 48211/23/2013

Haven't watched any of cycle 20 yet, but it is next up on my list.

But I just binged watched a whole bunch of cycles and I must say. Boring, Boring, BORING.

And then I got to Season 19. WOW.

This whole thing about adding the audience is fun. I don't miss 'the judges will deliberate' AT ALL. And the switch up of judges. Andre wasn't that bad. I really don't miss Nigel or Jay Manual and I have to say Kelly Cutrone makes me laugh with her comments and she is harsh with her ratings. (I also like that the judges immediately rate the photos). And BryanBoy with the social media comments is totally bearable. I think Tyra and every one of those contestants is hot for Rob Evans (me too)

I hope Cycle 20 is more of the same.

Props to Tyra Banks for keeping with the times.

The best thus far was Louise from the British Invasion season who wanted to fight with Kelly in the parking lot. Classic.

by Anonymousreply 48312/14/2013

I coudn't stand Kelly Cutrone and Bryanboy until this season. Rob Evans however became unwatchable. He's a nasty individual.

by Anonymousreply 48412/15/2013

Really? I think it is the opposite. Rob is always great to watch and Kelly has become quite likeable but BryanBoy is extremely annoying

PS Don is so very hot

by Anonymousreply 48512/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 48612/20/2013

So hot

by Anonymousreply 48712/27/2013

I didn't get all the "soft" talk from Tyra and Rob. That vulnerability in his eyes contrasts well with his masculine appearance.

by Anonymousreply 48812/27/2013

Kelly's best judging was of the one model who tried to give her unsolicited advice on being nicer.

"I'd give the photo an 8,, but factoring in the attitude, I give it a 4."

Slam, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 48912/27/2013

How do you like these photos, guys? Having a little fun here!

by Anonymousreply 49012/27/2013

Oops, here's the photo!

by Anonymousreply 49112/27/2013

Is Calvin Klein showing? Hehe!

by Anonymousreply 49212/27/2013

Guys, can you spot the ring?

by Anonymousreply 49312/27/2013

When does filming start on Cycle 21 ? I wouldn't do videos, but I'd vote and comment. Makes it more fun.

by Anonymousreply 49412/27/2013

Nice try to the imposter at R490-R493. Not the real Tommy there. I'd never say "hehe", plus I already posted the photo at R491 (at R165), and the one at R492 was also already posted at R338. The other one is also here.

PS: Phil is single now

PPS: Here's an actual new shot

by Anonymousreply 49512/27/2013

Don & Jeremy were the best looking by far.

Phil is most definitely posting on here and turning it into the Phil show. I don't find Marvin attractive at all & Chris H was flat out ugly

I almost welled up when Cory was kicked off, after reading those comments I believe it's a set up because Cory's final Guess picture was masculine and he was looked hot. It was perfection. I found their critique of that picture very suspicious.

I can't stand stand Bryan Boy I hope he is not there next season. I like Rob and he was not being homophobic, I think he was being realistic. He knows what it takes & giving pointers on what will happen in the real world is not being homophobic.

I really don't know how people can vote on social media if it has not aired yet. I doubt its filmed in real time

by Anonymousreply 49612/28/2013

Phil is hot but I'm over the fucking beard. It's just too much. Enough already.

by Anonymousreply 49712/28/2013

I suspect the whole "social media" aspect of the show is that a few die hard fans are given access to view the photos from the shoot as the show is filming and make comments on them. And all the eliminated contestants participate in the photo shoots so the fans have no clear idea of who may have been eliminated. Frankly, it's a fairly dumb idea and an attempt on the show's part to seem like it's still a pop culture phenomenon which it ceased to be years ago (though I found this recent cycle pretty entertaining as the inclusion of male models shot some life into the show).

by Anonymousreply 49812/28/2013

Phil's personality made him soooooooo not hot. Especially the way he played that one female model and in a confessional pretty much said it's all a game and anything that gets him further is good.

And that Sasquatch beard, UGH. Don't mind facial hair, but that is one face I'd never want to kiss. I hope someone got the dude a trimmer for Christmas..

by Anonymousreply 49912/28/2013

I didn't find any of the guys attractive. I was hoping for the caliber of that show Tyson Beckford used to host; there were some really hot guys on that show.

by Anonymousreply 50012/28/2013

The judges scoring is definitely meant to offset those social media bitches who don't rate most of the models higher than the 4 to 6 range. And you all thought Kelly Cutrone was a harsh rater.

by Anonymousreply 50112/28/2013

Mike is what people call 'goofy-hot'

Nina looked like a Japanese cartoon character.

Marvin gave off the energy of a 14-year old.

Jeremy squinted alot.

I thought Bianca was cute but they eliminated her early.

Jourdan was whiny with no personality, but may have been the best actual model.

I wouldn't mind if Phil had his chest manscaped a little more(not shaved just a little more trimmed)

Most won't make it as a model, at least not as a full-time career. They should all try porn.

Everyone everywhere should do porn.

by Anonymousreply 50212/30/2013

Phil looks homeless.

by Anonymousreply 50312/30/2013

Phil shows an adorable side in this shoot(not from the show)

Btw, I would have thought Phil would have hooked up with Nina, personality-wise, but didn't happen so much. I loved their white trash photo.

by Anonymousreply 50412/30/2013

I like how Phil is aware and becomes a character in this photoshoot. He's come a long way.

by Anonymousreply 50512/30/2013

The white trash photo

by Anonymousreply 50612/30/2013

Phil was so cute. Definitely my favorite person on the show, even if he wasn't the best model.

by Anonymousreply 50712/30/2013

I liked how Laura James changed her hair back to mousy brown once her cycle was over.

Gurl, sometimes Tyra is spot on with her makeovers and you WON your cycle because you went blonde. Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 50812/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!