Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hot British Barrister (Lawyer) list

I haven't found one I'd say no to yet, and a few are particularly hot.

by Anonymousreply 2608/03/2013

Why yes, Captain Obvious at R1, you are correct!

That's why I specifically wrote the word LAWYER in the title. Along with BRITISH, which is what these men are.

by Anonymousreply 207/19/2013

I'd want them in those wigs, though.

by Anonymousreply 307/19/2013

Derrick Dale for me please! Why aren't there more men of color?

by Anonymousreply 407/19/2013

I'd fuck them all, but Patrick Hennessey, Justin Ageros and Ronnie Dennis look particularly yummy.

by Anonymousreply 507/19/2013

R1 there's a very useful new tool to use when you don't know something - Google. All the cool kids are doing it. Try it. You might be surprised. 87% of ignorant twats have found it to be of use.

by Anonymousreply 607/19/2013

[quote] 87% of ignorant twats have found it to be of use.

The other 13% of ignorant twatdom were too busy complaining about Marc Anthony singing the National Anthem to notice.

by Anonymousreply 707/19/2013

British men are so fucking ugly. It's astounding. These "hot" men featured in this article are, with perhaps three exceptions, below average. I'd love to put a list of hot NYC lawyers next to this pathetic list.

by Anonymousreply 807/19/2013

R8 is correct. The lawyers in England must be exceptionally ugly if THESE are the hottest lawyers there.

by Anonymousreply 907/19/2013

These men are all handsome...some of us like the Colin Firth/Mark Darcy types, rather than something that looks dirty and covered with oil and tramp stamps.

by Anonymousreply 1007/19/2013

England has two kinds: barristers and solicitors. Solicitors are not considered as high class. More hotties, of course.

by Anonymousreply 1107/19/2013

You have to be a really big slut to make this list.

by Anonymousreply 1207/19/2013

Not a looker in the bunch, silly cunt OP.

by Anonymousreply 1307/19/2013

I liked #21 (I try [italic]harder[/italic]) Chris Martin (sorry Gwap), I don't know why. He just looks cute to me.

by Anonymousreply 1407/19/2013

I know a British barrister who is much hotter than all of the guys on that list -- very hot body and handsome face. I'm somewhat surprised that he didn't make it since he is somewhat well known around London and has done a bit of modeling.

by Anonymousreply 1507/19/2013

[quote] I know a British barrister who is much hotter than all of the guys on that list -- very hot body and handsome face. I'm somewhat surprised that he didn't make it since he is somewhat well known around London and has done a bit of modeling.

Pictures please!

[quote] Not a looker in the bunch, silly cunt OP.

You are cordially invited to LICK ME WHERE I SHIT.

by Anonymousreply 1607/19/2013

Honey, I'd have to push your mama out of the way-- no thanks!

by Anonymousreply 1707/19/2013

Barristers appear in court for their clients. Solicitors brief the barristers, and do all the leg work to get a case ready to go to trial.

by Anonymousreply 1807/20/2013

I want to see some leg work from these guys.

And some ass work

and some dick work

by Anonymousreply 1907/20/2013

11 and 18 - Barristers are basically trial lawyers who may also provide highly expert legal advice while solicitors just work for a law firm. The UK and a few Commonwealth nations like Australia, NZ, South Africa and India are the only nations which still divide lawyers up between the two brances. Traditionally barristers were the senior branch of the profession, like surgeons and GPs. However the distinction is beginning to break down in the UK, with solicitors now able to appear in court as solicitor advocates and some barristers now joining law firms rather than working from barristers' chambers. Many barristers who do legal aid and publically funded work also earn nothing like the sums of their solicitor counterparts who work for corporate law firms!

by Anonymousreply 2007/20/2013

Solicitors in commercial firms can earn a ton more than barristers. Also many barristers work in provincial chambers, making a living from child custody cases etc (it isn't 'high class" at all).

by Anonymousreply 2107/20/2013

21 Indeed, while commercial barristers and those who take on corporate disputes can earn millions a year, those who do legal aid can be earning no more than around £40,000 at the top of their career after paying chambers' fees etc and when they start out they barely earn more than minimum wage

by Anonymousreply 2207/20/2013

I just want their fat uncut cocks ramming and slamming in me.

by Anonymousreply 2307/25/2013

23 Thankyou for your contribution to the discussion on the English legal profession, most profound!

by Anonymousreply 2407/25/2013

Yes, I am litigious about long members ramming my boicooter.

by Anonymousreply 2508/03/2013

Hell, I should move to England. If some of them are considered hot I could be too.

by Anonymousreply 2608/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.