Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult are officially a couple again

Back with her ex-man! Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult have rebooted their romance. A source tells Us Weekly that the pair — who split in January after two years of dating — fell for each other again while reprising their roles as mutants Mystique and Beast in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

“They started the shoot in April as friends, and then one day they just started kissing,” says the source. “One thing led to another and they hooked up. All her old feelings came rushing back. Now they’re fully back on.”

L.A.-based Lawrence, 22, and U.K. resident Hoult, 23 — who had broken up because the distance became difficult, according to sources — have been inseparable on location in Montreal. An insider previously told Us the two “always eat lunch together.” Hoult also joined the Silver Linings Playbook Oscar winner and her family on a stroll around Montreal on June 2.

On July 13, the two browsed the racks at a local HMV record store. Reveals the insider, “Jennifer has been telling people that she’s in love again!”

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2013

here they are together. Jennifer's also lost weight.

by Anonymousreply 107/21/2013

r2 What happened to Abby-Lee Kershaw?

by Anonymousreply 207/21/2013

R2 - Have you seen this?

"At Monday night's Costume Institute gala, where the theme was Punk:Chaos to Couture, many thought the evening - and exhibition itself - delivered a sanitized version of punk's anarchic world.

But not Abbey Lee Kersaw. The model used the benefit to make her own political statement, in what was arguably the most punk thing that happened at the benefit.

Lifting up her custom-made Rag & Bone dress, the 25-year-old Australian, currently ranked number 12 in the world's Top 50 models, revealed the words 'gun control' written in block letters on her torso."

by Anonymousreply 307/21/2013

If he ain't a 'mo, I'll eat my jock.

by Anonymousreply 407/23/2013

J. Law is gorgeous; why would she choose somebody who is so unbelievably ugly?

by Anonymousreply 507/23/2013

To each their own r5 but I think Nicholas is very sexy and I don't think I'm alone.

by Anonymousreply 607/23/2013

He is Bryan Singer's it boy..of course he is a mo.

by Anonymousreply 707/23/2013

Good question R5.

by Anonymousreply 807/23/2013

"They have been rumoured to be back together for months now.

And after sparks flew between Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult at Comic-Con last month, on Saturday it appeared that the pair finally confirmed their on-again romance.

The duo arrived arm-in-arm to a private wrap party for their new film, X-Men: Days Of Future Past, in Montreal, Canada."

by Anonymousreply 908/18/2013

I think he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!