Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chaturbate and Cam4

Is there anything sadder than these two sites?

They used to be mildly interesting, but now it's a lot of bored, not very attractive methheads and losers trying to wrangle tokens and tips out of people.

Was it ever hot?

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 4603/20/2014

TOKENS PLZ

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 107/18/2013

bump

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 207/18/2013

Well it's fun for the rare cekebrity sighting. I saw Dr Irene Kassorla on with a much younger man. I also saw Adrian Young, drummer for No Doubt.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 307/18/2013

I used to see a lot of hot married men on there but they are fewer and farther between now.

Any guy jacking with a shirt and tie would do it for me!

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 407/18/2013

Cam4 used to be fun. But, now it's just people wanting tokens to do this and that. UGH!!

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 507/18/2013

There are still quite a few HOT guys on Chaturbate. Hit or miss.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 607/18/2013

Exactly R5. It's just not even all that hot dudes begging for money.

Ugh is right!

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 707/18/2013

I know that I'm in the minority here, but the tokens actually improved the quality of the performers. Before you just got a bunch of fug exhibitionists. Now you get a lot of hot college guys trying to make a few extra bux.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 807/18/2013

I didn't know scat was allowed, that's a little extreme.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 907/18/2013

I've never seen any scat. I think even piss is banned.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1007/18/2013

The money ruins it. People should be doing it just for the fun of being social. I want to see someone who is having fun, not someone begging for coins.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1107/18/2013

I agree with R11. I want to see people who are exhibitionists because being watched turns them on.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1207/18/2013

Chaturbate is still fun. I never give tokens. Let other morons do that. I'll just watch.

Also I like to see guys in far flung places, like Iraq or even Syria.

BUT chaturbate leaves me with more questions than answers:

Why are there so many gay whores in Columbia?

There are tons of "straight" guys on there who LOVE sticking things up their ass. How much of a stretch is it from a dildo to a dick?

Many of the guys are attractive or somewhat normal, but why do the women look like the skankiest ho's peeled off the bottom of a drunk tank?

Why do so many people sit in the room just to "chat" with these dumb whores? Is the world that lonely?

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1307/18/2013

I think men go there to show off their big dicks and they like having strange men compliment them on their cocks. It's an ego boost. The women probably don't enjoy strange men talking about their tits. They are there to make money.

Just did an experiment. Looking at the first two pages of each category, there were no women who were "exhibitionists" (can't take tokens). I stopped counting the male "exhibitionists" at 50.

Hot guys go for the gratification. Hot girls have better ways to make money than token-whoring.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1407/19/2013

I think at first there are more "exhibitionists" on chaturbate because after a while they started banning people that do show stuff unless they verified themselves. So I guess since they are verified the cammers decide they might as well get some tokens. I think these sites still have some fun guys pop up now and then that does enjoy being watch and praised, but you have to weed through the professional ones.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1507/19/2013

I prefer an in person exhibitionist.

It turns me on to watch without touching. And if they give me a facial all the better....

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1607/19/2013

I broadcast on cam4 in order to find guys to Skype with. I never ask for tokens, and am humiliated for the grown men on there who do. I have a VBD (very big dick) but couldn't care less about the adoration of 99% of the guys in my room. I'm only concerned with finding that 1% who's gonna make me cum big on skype.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1707/19/2013

I'd love to watch R17

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1807/19/2013

so what are some hot guys on chaturbate or cam4 that are good to watch???

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 1907/23/2013

I don't know if it's summer and school is out but noticing a bunch of new hot young male cammers giving some shows on these sites.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2008/03/2013

I did like the guy who would paint pictures for people posting with a paint brush up his ass. So creative.

Bulgarian, I think.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2108/03/2013

i liked this guy called gangbang7, he was an extremely dirty boy. His shows were pretty hot and he can take a pretty big dildo.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2208/03/2013

I like Funbase. He's a British married man with a ridiculously fat cock.

I also like newguy101b, he's sexy and dirty.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2308/03/2013

Size doesn't matter, size doesn't matter, blah blah blah...what a crock of shit we were fed about THAT one.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2508/04/2013

SHOW FEETS

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2608/04/2013

and I wanna watch R17 too.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2708/04/2013

I just wasted an hour watching a naked man knitting on Cam4.

True story. For some reason I couldn't stop watching!

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2808/04/2013

R28 lol I can see how that could fascinating.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 2908/04/2013

At the end of 2010/beginning of 2011, there was a cammer who claimed to be a down low college student who would top 1 of his gay professors. Not sure if their story was true or not. The younger guy was very hot and looked like a dumb jock. The older guy was an average looking college professor. They only did about 5 or 6 shows and would make jokes about the younger guy getting an A in whatever class the professor taught.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3008/04/2013

charades

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3108/04/2013

R32 awww I don't think you are a loser for viewing it daily. There are some guys on there that are fun to interact with, whether just chatting or watching them wank.

It is fun watching exhibitionist who do get off or enjoy the attention when showing off their bodies. I sometimes get the urge to start boardcasting myself but remembering how easy this stuff might spread kind of scares me.

Yeah that Mansaf guy charges a high price for showing some skin, but I mean if people are willing to pay for it why not.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3308/04/2013

There was a guy named Jedediah on cam4 who was awesome. Its mostly gross hopheads that need baths though.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3408/04/2013

I love Chaturbate. Cam4 used to be great, but it's gotten full of token whores.

Sometimes there are some hot guys of all types. There was a Cam4 guy who was working at a bait shop in Wisconsin and would j/o when it was slow in the shop. Totally my type (stocky redneck), and a really nice guy to boot.

Chaturbate has gotten some fun guys of late - my favorite is crisisspins: hot hot hot redneck guy with a great dick, hot bod, and big bush. Unfortunately, he's usually joined by his much older fugly queen neighbor.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3508/05/2013

Webby83 is a star.

Giant german sausage.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3608/05/2013

No such person exists there, R36. The link comes up dead.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3708/05/2013

[quote]Is there anything sadder than these two sites?

Yes: you, for going to them... and for a long period of time, by your own account.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3808/05/2013

I definitely noticed a increase of young 18-20 years old this summer, they are pretty young and some of them are pretty hot.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 3908/05/2013

damn my favourite chatubater, gangbang7 annouced his retirement.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 4008/22/2013

holler for Skeletwink both on cam4 and chaturbate. Sweet kid, good dancer.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 4108/22/2013

What cam site has the most buff athletic dudes?

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 4209/02/2013

/

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 4309/13/2013

There was a really cute 22 year old on last night with Chaturbate name "modelnorthjersey" beating off on his pull-out couch. He gave his real name in a response so I looked him up. He just graduated from Fairly Dickinson College and was looking forward to a career in finance. I thought Chaturbate was a bad idea if finance is his career choice. He was also originally from Azerbaijan.

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 4403/17/2014

SHOW FEETS

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 4503/20/2014

PROSTITUTION WHOOO-ARES!

by Kevin Spa....I mean Anonymousreply 4603/20/2014
Need more help? Click Here.