Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Zachary Quinto Splits From Glee's Jonathan Groff: 'They Remain Friends'

Zachary Quinto Splits From Glee's Jonathan Groff: 'They Remain Friends'

Couple have reportedly gone their separate ways

Zachary Quinto and Jonathan Groff have reportedly split up, but remain on good terms.

The Star Trek actor is even thought to have seen Groff in a play recently, months after they parted ways unnoticed.

According to Gossip Cop's source, rumours that the relationship ended explosively are false, and there is "nothing salacious" about the story.

The couple confirmed they were an item last year, one year after Quinto announced that he is gay.

Following the success of Star Trek Into Darkness earlier this year, Quinto will soon be diving into a threequel - and he reckons it could start shooting in 2014, despite JJ Abrams' involvement with Star Wars.

"Star Trek 3 should be filming, I suppose, next year," he told Buzzhub. "It’s going to be made a lot quicker than the last one. That’s the plan, although nothing is confirmed yet."

Groff, meanwhile, has previously appeared in 12 episodes of Glee in the recurring role of Jesse St James, and he's also been seen in The Good Wife and The Conspirator.

by Anonymousreply 46906/24/2014

We know

by Anonymousreply 107/18/2013

And we care much less than you seem to expect.

by Anonymousreply 207/18/2013

Jesus, who cares? Why do we have to hear about the breakup of every crappy extended hookup?

by Anonymousreply 307/18/2013

Ye Gods. Yet another thread on these two dreary people. Why not get back to Colby Keller or Jesse Eisenberg. Are they s pair?

by Anonymousreply 407/18/2013

They broke up for a few months back in January, but got back together briefly a couple of months ago. That always ends well.

I hear Jon and Taylor Kitsch hit it off while filming "The Normal Heart." As friends, of course.

by Anonymousreply 507/18/2013

It happens.

by Anonymousreply 607/18/2013

Tell me more, R5. Nobody was willing to indulge me about those two in another thread. At the very least Jon has a "crush" for lack of a better description.

by Anonymousreply 707/18/2013

I don't want to go through 200 pages of thread.

Which one is slutty, which is monogamous.

Who wanted to open up the relationship?

by Anonymousreply 807/18/2013

2 bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 907/18/2013

So who was the top. Or did they flip?

by Anonymousreply 1007/18/2013

Two bottoms!

by Anonymousreply 1107/18/2013

Previous gossip and encounters posted here would indicate that Quinto is a toppy top.

by Anonymousreply 1207/18/2013

Yep, that's what I hear, too, R7. I've heard they've been hanging out.

I have also heard Taylor is a very intense guy and lavishes a huge amount of attention on people he's friends with. One of those "makes you feel like the center of the universe" people when he wants to turn on the charm, and Jon is by all reports his current target.

A friend of mine is very tight with Taylor's publicist so I hear a lot of stories about him. Reportedly, Kitsch is very, very eccentric, but he's not at all a Hollywood phony and he works hard and keeps a low profile. Ryan Murphy likes him very much; don't be surprised if you see him on AHS next season or more of RM's projects. So goes the rumor.

Anyway, I can see his appeal for JG, and why he'd be a breath of fresh air after ZQ.

by Anonymousreply 1307/18/2013

Which one is slutty, which is monogamous.

Who wanted to open up the relationship?

Who broke it off?

by Anonymousreply 1407/18/2013

ZQ must have posted this himself. He seems to assume that the rest of the world is as interested in him as he is in himself.

by Anonymousreply 1507/18/2013

Thanks, R13. That sounds both interesting and plausible. I was surprised at Jon's lavish praise of Taylor. He was basically gushing about him and I don't think I've ever read or heard him talk about a co-star that way. I'd love to see if they stay friendly after they're done with the film.

by Anonymousreply 1607/18/2013

ZQ is a top. Jon has been flirting with anything that moves, he's really heart broken over the split and even more upset how okay ZQ is. Taylor was flattered with the attention but nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 1707/18/2013

So ZQ was the slut and wanted to open the relationship?

While Jon was the committed one?

by Anonymousreply 1807/18/2013

Poor Jon. As for Taylor, that's not surprising I guess, R17. They'd make for an interesting friendship anyway, if there is no chance of anything else.

by Anonymousreply 1907/18/2013

No, distance and time away played a huge part. Jon was willing to work on that, but ZQ didnt think it was realistic. ZQ in NY and Jon in SF

by Anonymousreply 2007/18/2013

YW R7/R16. I haven't seen the gushing about Taylor interview, but TK tends to ingratiate himself to his coworkers so it doesn't surprise me.

R17, I've heard that it's "nothing more" too, but that they really do get along/ have become friends. However, unlike you, I've heard the opposite about JG - that he's really cynical about relationships now and not at all that he's "flirting with everything that moves."

by Anonymousreply 2107/18/2013

Is Jon in SF for that new series he is working on? If so why break up. It is only for a little bit, then he would be back in NY

by Anonymousreply 2207/18/2013

I don't think anyone here really knows why they broke up or how they are feeling. The distance thing sounds like bull. They probably just grew apart, feelings fade.

by Anonymousreply 2307/18/2013

R21, here is what he said. (I'd love to have seen video of it)

ETonline: And how has working with Taylor Kitsch been?

Groff: I just adore him. He’s just beautiful. I mean, he’s like an annoyingly handsome person. He looks like he was ripped from a magazine ad from the 80s. He’s stunning and so open. I’d never met Taylor before this and I’ve just had a great experience with him. He’s so great and I hope people love the movie.

by Anonymousreply 2407/18/2013

I wonder if Zach thought he was too good for Jon now that's he's a soon-to-be Emmy winner.

by Anonymousreply 2507/18/2013

R25 They broke up a couple of months ago.

by Anonymousreply 2607/18/2013

I do not get the fuss with these two. Zachary plays a psycho far too well he gives me the creeps and Jonathan is so sexless and I can not stand his talking voice.

by Anonymousreply 2707/18/2013

[quote]I just adore him. He’s just beautiful. I mean, he’s like an annoyingly handsome person. He looks like he was ripped from a magazine ad from the 80s. He’s stunning and so open. I’d never met Taylor before this and I’ve just had a great experience with him. He’s so great and I hope people love the movie.

Translation: he has a crush on a hot but unavailable straight guy. Gee, that *never* happens...

[quote]Ryan Murphy likes him very much; don't be surprised if you see him on AHS next season or more of RM's projects.

You're assuming, for no reason whatsoever, that Kitsch has an interest in returning to series television. (And no, starring in a tragic TV movie about the AIDS epidemic doesn't indicate anything, in case you didn't notice that Meryl Streep failed to leap to the small screen after "Angels in America.")

by Anonymousreply 2807/18/2013

Um, no one is assuming anything, R28. I'm saying to not be surprised if it happens because RM is impressed with him. Your post is weirdly defensive.

Also weird: the fact that R20 is both insisting that "distance and time apart played a huge role" in the ZQ/JG breakup AND is also saying that the distance thing is "bull" a few posts later. Did we forget ourselves with trolldar, sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 2907/18/2013

Quinto is now dating model Miles Macmillan.

by Anonymousreply 3007/18/2013

[quote]You're assuming, for no reason whatsoever, that Kitsch has an interest in returning to series television.

Well I'm assuming, for the reason Taylor Kitsch starred in not one but two hugely expensive bombs of epic proportion, that he has no choice in returning to series television.

by Anonymousreply 3107/18/2013

Maybe he can follow Jon to his HBO series then...

by Anonymousreply 3207/18/2013

sort of cool to see a gay relationship reported on so casually

by Anonymousreply 3307/18/2013

By gushing about Taylor Kitsch (how is that a real name), Jon continues the proud tradition of eager gay boys fawning over their straight colleages set by his ex-bf.

ZQ on Chris Pine:

He is fiercely intelligent. He is endlessly curious about himself and the world around him. He is really compassionate. He is really reliable. Authentic. Loyal. Enormously talented. ... He has an incredible range as an actor. That’s one thing that people might not always, might not be the first place their minds go [because of] that kind of classical American, good looking, charismatic leading man that Chris is. But his range as an actor is phenomenal.

by Anonymousreply 3407/18/2013

Not sure if I think ZQ actually wants CP that much. Based on his dating choices he likes guys that are a bit femme.

by Anonymousreply 3507/18/2013

I think what was surprising about Jon's gushing was that it came barely a month into filming. Taylor sure made a big impression.

by Anonymousreply 3607/18/2013

That Miles MacMillan needs to cut his hair. If you have that face shape and you're young, never let your hair grow out... You look like a butch babydyke.

by Anonymousreply 3707/18/2013

Jon who?

by Anonymousreply 3807/18/2013

Taylor Kitsch is gay?!?!?!?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 3907/18/2013

I'm glad they can remain Friday fucks.

by Anonymousreply 4007/18/2013

JG is really hot. He'll find someone else. The question is, will that person be better than Quinto?

by Anonymousreply 4107/18/2013

R38, R39

Please try and keep up. Groff. Straight.

by Anonymousreply 4207/18/2013

Haha, R39. It seems not. I was hoping there may be some gossip there, but I'll take an interesting friendship between him and Jon as well.

by Anonymousreply 4307/18/2013

Perhaps a better match, not a better guy, R41?

by Anonymousreply 4407/18/2013

Zachary wanted an open relationship after 3 years of dating.

ZQ wants a Tony award so appearing at all Broadway functions to make sure Jon's friends don't think poorly of him.

Loosing respect fast as he wants to move on with new bf but could have waited a week due to Cory's death. No matter what people think of Lea (26) lots for her and Jon (28) to deal with at such a young age.

Heard comment tonight from the past "ZQ missing a sensitivity chip"

by Anonymousreply 4507/18/2013

He couldn't stand the sight of Zach in those busted, ratty skinny jeans anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4607/18/2013

I've been told Taylor dates women. Whether that's exclusively so, I don't know. As I said, I know someone who knows his publicist and while she does talk about him, she's obviously not going to out his secrets to everyone either. He shares a publicist with Hugh Jackman, another co-star he hit it off with and made a big impression on who introduced him to a lot of big players in Hollywood. He got The Normal Heart role because of Connie Britton introducing him to Ryan Murphy, etc. Like I said, people like working with him. That, more than talent, is probably why he keeps working so much. I honestly think he's his generation's Keanu Reeves: cute guy with a goofy voice who keeps getting work largely because he's so nice and hard-working.

I don't want to hijack the JG/ZQ thread with Taylor Kitsch gossip, so if someone wants to start a thread about him, I'll spill what else I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 4707/18/2013

Where are you getting this from, R45? Did you hear this personally?

So, he was the one released the news about the break-up? It did seem more likely to be him wanting to move on, but it is bad timing if true.

The attending "all Broadway functions" would explain why Zach seemed to go back to NY from Europe for a couple of days and then head back, late, for the Galway film festival. Especially since Miles was still in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 4807/18/2013

If someone opens a thread, I'd love to know more, R5/R47! I mainly want to understand why he made such an impression on Jon, haha.

by Anonymousreply 4907/18/2013

How is it bad timing? Groff isn't even on the show anymore and I doubt he and Cory were friends. Also, I thought they were only together for a year, where are you getting three years?

by Anonymousreply 5007/18/2013

Why in the world would Quinto need to time anything against Glee and Monteith?

by Anonymousreply 5207/18/2013

For Jon's sake? Since they seem to have split a while ago another week wouldn't have made a difference.

by Anonymousreply 5307/18/2013

R47, here is an old Taylor thread, if you want to chat there

by Anonymousreply 5407/18/2013

Three years sounds about right. Quinto was already with Groff when he came out, so at least two years for sure.

by Anonymousreply 5507/18/2013

Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 5607/18/2013

Just because he was on the show doesn't mean he ever gave a shit about Cory. Stop making something out of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 5707/18/2013

Thanks, R54. I'll head over there!

by Anonymousreply 5807/18/2013

You are welcome, R58. I'm looking forward to reading what you know!

by Anonymousreply 5907/18/2013

Groff's penis!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6007/18/2013

Perhaps, R57, but with these things I always believe it is better to err on the side of caution. A little extra tact never hurt anyone.

by Anonymousreply 6107/18/2013

Hope Zach wins the Emmy. Not really a fan and don't keep up in his personal life, but he was amazing in AHS in a really complex role.

by Anonymousreply 6207/18/2013

{R57} At Michele's side for the ordeal is actor Jonathan Groff -- her best friend who became a Broadway star alongside Michele in 2006's Spring Awakening. ......"He flew to be with her as soon as he heard," another pal says. "His heart is broken for her -- and he loved Cory too. The three of them would hang out together."

by Anonymousreply 6307/18/2013

Lea will sing "Oh man I love him so....he'll never know...all my life is just despair"

as a tribute to Cory and Barbra as well as to use as an audition reel for the Bway revival.

by Anonymousreply 6407/18/2013

R64, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 6507/18/2013

r65 see r63

by Anonymousreply 6607/18/2013

R28..bullshit. Taylor was one of Hugh Jackman's friends'. He's NOt straight. He even went on a vacation with Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 6707/18/2013

Honestly, if Quinto is with Miles, that seriously creeps me out. Whatever his actual age, Miles looks like a teenaged boy. It's one thing to hook up with Colton Haynes, who looks young, but not like a kid. But Miles really looks like a kid.

by Anonymousreply 6807/18/2013

R67, I don't know what their relationship was like, but Hugh is largely responsible for Taylor's career trajectory; he introduced him to a lot of big players.

I posted a fucking novel in the old Taylor Kitsch thread, didn't mean to be so long-winded. I've been listening to stories about him for years, so I guess I've been storing them up.

by Anonymousreply 6907/18/2013

now who is Miles!

by Anonymousreply 7007/18/2013

Maybe Kitsch was just gay for fame. Too bad(not really) about it not working out for him.

by Anonymousreply 7107/18/2013

R70, Miles McMillan, a 24-year-old model.

by Anonymousreply 7207/18/2013

Actually, he was born 1990 so I was a year off, R70.

by Anonymousreply 7307/18/2013

R57 It appears they were good friends.

This photo of Lea , Cory and JOnathan with the caption "Two Favorite Boys" was tweeted a couple weeks before Cory died by Lea.

by Anonymousreply 7407/18/2013

I would've dropped Groff solely because of his co-dependent relationship with Miss Thang.

by Anonymousreply 7507/18/2013

[R70]. See link for Miles Mcmillan photo

by Anonymousreply 7607/18/2013

Any stories about Lea hanging out with Groff and Quinto?

by Anonymousreply 7707/18/2013

R71...oh please stop, MESS!

by Anonymousreply 7807/18/2013

[quote]Maybe he can follow Jon to his HBO series then...

Jonathan talks about his new series here:

by Anonymousreply 7907/18/2013

Zach and Miles are standing closer in this photo than I ever saw Jon and Zach stand in public. It always surprised me how non-tactile they seemed. Jon looked a lot more tactile with Gavin.

by Anonymousreply 8007/19/2013

It looks like a platonic picture to me R80. And that model looks way too young for him.

by Anonymousreply 8107/19/2013

I like them both. Happy they remain friends.

by Anonymousreply 8207/19/2013

I agree, R81, I just mean he looked even more platonic with Jon. I'm not saying any of that means anything though. I just liked Jon's sweet photos with Gavin and always hoped similar ones would turn up of him and Zach. Now I will just hope for some with Jon's next boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 8307/19/2013

Groff has such a pasty, bland pig-eyed face, I would have thought that only a mamma's boy's mamma could love him, but the musical theatre queens get all humpty in defending him as some sort of prize.

by Anonymousreply 8407/19/2013

I think Jon is good-looking, sweet and exudes a certain warmth and kindness that makes him very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 8507/19/2013

They are together. dirty-quintodottumblrdotcom

by Anonymousreply 8607/19/2013

If you'd ever met Jon in person, you'd totally understand the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 8707/19/2013

R85 I totally agree.

by Anonymousreply 8807/19/2013

It seems whoever said that Zach wanted an open relationship and Jon didn't was right:

by Anonymousreply 8907/19/2013

I just have to say, that Zachary is just all KINDS of ugly. Unfortunate face on that guy to be sure. But, with a bank full of money, he'll have no problems getting fucked by male models and hot actors. Lucky dude indeed!

by Anonymousreply 9007/19/2013

I don't find Zachary ugly at all.

by Anonymousreply 9107/19/2013

Does anyone know when Zach actually met Miles? A few sites are going with him being the reason Zach wanted an open relationship, but if Jon and Zach broke up months ago, does that make sense?

by Anonymousreply 9207/20/2013

So Quinto's a sleaze. Big surprise.

Miles may be 21, but looks younger. He's also a 'pretty boy', and Quinto really goes for that type, big time. Which is funny because Quinto's far from being pretty.

I wouldn't say he's ugly. Though I get how someone would. He's passable. He's not really good looking, but there's something sexy about his looks.

The things that kills it is that, in a lot of his interviews, he takes himself WAY too seriously. He seems pretty smug at times, and he definitely wants to appear intellectual, in a snooty way. It really kills his sex appeal.

I feel badly for Jon, who seems like he's basically a nice guy. Although, wasn't there a rumor that Jon left Gavin Creel to be with Quinto? frankly, Creel's a lot sexier.

As for Miles, enjoy the ten minutes. I hope that Quinto's cleaner then he sometimes looks.

by Anonymousreply 9307/20/2013

R92, just because Miles is just showing up now that doesn't mean that Quinto wasn't boning him before.

Yes, I said boning.

I like Quinto a lot less after this story. He seems like a creep.

by Anonymousreply 9407/20/2013

I'm glad the can remain friends...with benefits.

by Anonymousreply 9507/20/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 9607/20/2013

R96- agree. Plus, Jon seems like a nice guy.

Quinto is rumored to have a really tiny dick anyway. And a tiny brain apparently.

by Anonymousreply 9707/20/2013

R95, Yeah, that is true, which was why I was asking. It is the most likely scenario that Zach already had someone in mind if he wanted an open relationship.

by Anonymousreply 9807/20/2013

I agree, R96. He's gorgeous and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 9907/20/2013

Who are these people? Is this something that only middle-aged queens worship?

by Anonymousreply 10007/20/2013

Jonathan seems so bland, no thanks. Plus he is best friends with Lea Michele, bad sign.

The open relationship gossip is from Perez Hilton right? Which means it's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 10107/20/2013

Jonathan Groff is fat and getting fatter.

Nothing sadder than a fat bottom.

by Anonymousreply 10207/20/2013

I don't think he's bland at all, R101. Or fat R102.

A sweet photo with Denis O'Hare:

by Anonymousreply 10307/20/2013

Zachary and Jon were sighted at Bette Midlers play, and out with Ryan Murphy and Matt Bomer on 13th June. Sounds like they did remain friends as that was the first sighting for sometime. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 10407/20/2013

Isn't Perez' gay gossip generally accurate? He shills for PR these days and generally stays away from real gossip, no doubt, but when he does post actual gossip, it tends to be good.

by Anonymousreply 10507/20/2013

Yeah, I think so, R105.

by Anonymousreply 10607/20/2013

Being a celebrity top is like having a big dick.

You want to show it to everybody. No one bottom can satisfy you.

Now, if you're a celebrity top with a big dick...

by Anonymousreply 10707/20/2013

105 is right. You can hate Perez all you want, but he's accurate.

R102= 500 pounds.

R101= Quinto. You look like you smell, Zach.

by Anonymousreply 10807/20/2013

R104...they just broke up recently, hon.

by Anonymousreply 10907/20/2013

Groff is a fattie with tinymeat and boobies.

If he's this pudgy at 26, he's going to be the size of two Nathan Fillions at 35.

ZQ got off that ride while the getting was ... fair and declining fast.

by Anonymousreply 11007/20/2013

Zachary Quinto looks like a marsupial. If he were in a cartoon he'd be cute, but in real life he's FUGLY.

by Anonymousreply 11107/20/2013

Groff looks pretty good in that picture R110.

Zachary isn't ugly but there's something strange about his looks. Groff has a very open face that shows his emotions. it's what makes him attractive. Zachary is more closed and sometimes has dead eyes. There's a reason he was chosen to play Spock and it's not because he oozes charm.

by Anonymousreply 11207/20/2013

I actually think the pic at r110 is really cute.

by Anonymousreply 11307/20/2013

[R110]. Groff looks pretty good in pictures from 2 weeks ago!

And that voice - he can really belt them out!

by Anonymousreply 11407/20/2013

R110...please post YOUR picture or shut up.

We're WAITING...

by Anonymousreply 11507/20/2013

Zac is not exactly a hunk with HIS shirt off. Jon's body is much hotter.

by Anonymousreply 11607/20/2013

From the "what's been seen cannot be unseen" department...

Here's the new boytoy shirtless. Young anorexic Patti Smith.

by Anonymousreply 11707/20/2013

So what's the story here... Groff got double-pumped chumped and dumped?

by Anonymousreply 11807/20/2013

Looks like the story is that Quinto's a sleazebag.

by Anonymousreply 11907/20/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 12007/20/2013

Why is he a sleazebag? Sounds like Quinto found a guy he wanted more and so ended his previous relationship.

by Anonymousreply 12107/20/2013

R121= fellow sleazebag.

by Anonymousreply 12207/20/2013

Relationships end and people desire different things. What's the problem? Btw, love them both.

by Anonymousreply 12407/21/2013

All bottoms bore their tops eventually.

ZQ's cock wants a new hole.

by Anonymousreply 12507/21/2013

Hope Groff finds himself a nice daddy or something. He seems sweet.

by Anonymousreply 12607/21/2013

[quote]All bottoms bore their tops eventually.

If a bottom bore a top, wouldn't that make him a top?

In related news Jesse Tyler Ferguson just got married to Justin Mikita. Zach Quinto was listed as one of their 200 guests. There's no mention if he came alone or with anyone including models.

by Anonymousreply 12707/21/2013

Is Zach friends with all the gays? Geeze.

by Anonymousreply 12807/21/2013

R127, Mr. McMillan may still be in Paris or whatever.

R126, I hope he finds someone great as well!

Jon was looking great in the Pirates of Penzance photos a month ago, even better than usual, but I think he looks good anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12907/21/2013

Miles isn't a kid...he's 24. Whatever the case, Zachary doesn't seem to be into guys his age he ALWAYS goes significantly younger.

by Anonymousreply 13007/21/2013

And lovely jon is 25/6. There's not much difference between the two.

by Anonymousreply 13107/21/2013

Jon is 28, it's a five-year difference since Miles was born 1990.

by Anonymousreply 13207/21/2013

Zach's consistent comment: "t is my intention to live an authentic life of compassion and integrity and action" wearing a bit thin on fan girls. PR in overdrive mode as thought his actions would be a small blip but breaking up with JG after 3 years on a "split decision" (see Out article May 2013) seems to have questioned his integrity.

Zach's friends stunned by decision as JG kept Zach real.

by Anonymousreply 13307/21/2013

Most of this thread is composed by goofy fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 13407/21/2013

Where are you getting this from, R133?

by Anonymousreply 13507/21/2013

Common knowledge on 3 years (dailygrinto documented)

PR - didn't want anything to disrupt STID premieres - kept split quiet

Both articles (ZQ's and Pines) done in March came out in May about what a happy couple they were... Friends had no idea of split coming.

by Anonymousreply 13607/21/2013

I get the part about the three years.

The rest makes sense too, I just wanted to know if you had a specific source regarding the friends part. Thanks, anyway.

If the part about him not wanting the split news to disrupt the Star Trek promotion is true, that would make the fact that the news was released, probably by him, this week especially, even worse.

by Anonymousreply 13707/21/2013

R110 = taste-free idiot.

by Anonymousreply 13807/21/2013

R124= another sleazebag.

The relationship didn't just 'end'. Quinto told Jon he wanted the relationship opened up so he could fuck young Patti Smith. Jon said 'no', so Quinto broke up with him. Sleazy.

And frankly, it's bizarre. With all the young, hot models Quinto could have sleazed after, he picks Patti Smith?? He's an idiot. Jon is much hotter than Pats.

by Anonymousreply 13907/21/2013

So you always take the loathsome Perez Hilton's vile words as law?

by Anonymousreply 14007/21/2013

R140...get off the gossip site, frau.

And yes, Perez, as grotesque as he may personally be, is remarkably reliable.

Now fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 14107/21/2013

Oh, like when he extolls the virtues of super straight Ryan Seacrest's het relationships?

by Anonymousreply 14207/21/2013

Of course hipster Quinto would want to fuck a Patti Smith lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 14307/21/2013

Scientologists have been gunning for Zachary Quinto which makes me think this is clam done, he must be taking classes with them.

by Anonymousreply 14407/21/2013

Yeah I remember when Perez informed all of gay America that Anderson Cooper was going to marry Ben Maisani on Labor Day 2012. Did that happen and we missed it?

Perez is like that psychic who finally gets one of their predictions right after getting thousands of them wrong and then go on to tout how remarkably accurate they are with their predictions. Perez is more wrong than right most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 14507/21/2013

R145 He was right about Wentworth and Luke

by Anonymousreply 14607/21/2013

R145 Interesting. Could you remind us some of Perez most notable wrong outings?

by Anonymousreply 14707/21/2013

Remember when Perez said that Michael Jackson's death was a publicity stunt.

"'Supposedly, the singer went into cardiac arrest ...' Hilton wrote in his blog, before stating, 'We are dubious!!'

'Either he's lying or making himself sick,' the blog continued. Then it urged those who had purchased tickets for Jackson's series of concerts in London to 'get your money back!' The post included a picture of Jackson with the hand-scrawled headline: 'Heart attack or cold feet?'"

by Anonymousreply 14807/21/2013

Why am I so astonished that this thread has had such a long life?

by Anonymousreply 14907/21/2013

No one is saying Perez is right 100% of the time. Aside from the paid shilling he does for celebs these days, sometimes he's just flat-out wrong, especially when it comes to news about bigger celebrities. But on the whole, his gay gossip tends to be accurate.

by Anonymousreply 15007/21/2013

Because you're egocentric?

by Anonymousreply 15107/21/2013

R148 I was talking about wrong outings.

by Anonymousreply 15207/21/2013

R144 The $cienos are intolerant minded as hell toward our community so I think you might be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 15307/21/2013

R145, he was also right about Matt Dallas and Jonathan Bennett. Matt later came out, Jonathan is still in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 15407/21/2013

R152 Perez may or may not be correct about the celebrities he's outed. But that hardly means he knows anything about what goes on in someone's relationship. While he's spouting off about how bitter the break up was between Zach & Jonathan, there's been numerous sitings of the two of them together acting very friendly after their breakup. So obviously he's WRONG about that.

Then he claims Zach & Jon broke up because Zach wanted an open relationship. You know where I first heard that tidbit--here on DL when someone speculated that might be the case. For all we know, Perez gets his gossip from DL and we all know how reliable that is.

by Anonymousreply 15507/21/2013

r153 & I am very much anti-Scientology but according to insiders on celebrityscientology blog, he's been flirting with them. IDKY ok? And that could be the reason and they want him very very very much. They have Jim Carrey, and allegedly (but makes sense) Jenny McCarthy. And they have Travolta & Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 15607/21/2013

If I were Groff, I would have indulged ZQ's desires via threeways.

That way he gets the best of both worlds: ZQ and hot young models.

Enough with the idiotic fairy tales. Men are biologically wired to fuck around. There is no such thing as a monogamous gay relationship.

by Anonymousreply 15707/21/2013

Fuck off, r157. If you don't want to be monogamous, then don't be, but don't act like everyone else feels the same way.

Anyway, why would Groff want to have a threeway with that lesbian Quinto is trotting around?

by Anonymousreply 15807/21/2013

The Quinto fraus are really going berserk over this one!

Perez is right, girls. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 15907/21/2013

So Perez Hilton just posted today about the Jesse Tyler Ferguson wedding --A day after it happened. So much for being on top of Gay gossip.

Also I remember seeing lots of pictures of Zach & Jesse a few years ago. Did those two ever date? I wonder because I saw someone mention that Jesse's husband Justin has a little resemblance to Zach.

by Anonymousreply 16007/21/2013

I thought they did briefly.

by Anonymousreply 16107/21/2013

[quote]The Quinto fraus are really going berserk over this one!

r159 He really does seem to have a lot of frau fans.

by Anonymousreply 16207/22/2013

R160...let it go, frau.

by Anonymousreply 16307/22/2013

I'm bored, I want more gossip...preferably about Jon. Even old gossip will do...

by Anonymousreply 16407/23/2013

Zachary Quinto is someone I would not date if I wanted a stable monogamous home. Everything he says sounds shallow. I do not see him in a committed relationship until he owns a pair of sagging balls.

by Anonymousreply 16507/24/2013

Plus, he looks like he has body odor. He always seems sweaty, for some reason. And then there's the rumor about his unusually tiny dick.

by Anonymousreply 16607/24/2013

I have to agree on this man! He seems like someone who doesn't take shower regularly. Probably has hygiene issue.

by Anonymousreply 16707/24/2013

Holy Toledo!!!! Zachary Quinto is gorgeous in that picture!! WOW!

by Anonymousreply 16807/24/2013

R168 Agree, I adore him.

by Anonymousreply 16907/24/2013

If Zach only recently wanted an open relationship, does that mean he was "faithful" previously? What changed? Just meeting Miles or does he get bored?

Did Jon actually have a problem dating Zach while he was not out yet? Wasn't there a blind item about something like that?

by Anonymousreply 17007/24/2013

R168, R169= frausville.

by Anonymousreply 17107/24/2013

I like Quito, but I'm not attracted to him.

by Anonymousreply 17207/24/2013

R171 Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 17307/24/2013

R173...says the frau.

by Anonymousreply 17407/24/2013

I like him as an actor and above all as a man. What's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 17507/24/2013

R175...oh well, YOU like him! That's all that matters because the world revolves around you, frau!

GOSSIP site, dear. We're talking about his break-up. We heard you the first 12 times you said you "like" him.

Now go pick up the kids from soccer practice.

by Anonymousreply 17607/24/2013

What's the problem with his break-ups, then. Relashionships end, people find out that they aim to different things and split up and I still love Zachary as an actor and as a a man.

by Anonymousreply 17707/24/2013

I like Zachary because he's famous and has money.

by Anonymousreply 17807/24/2013

What are you talking about? Miles is beautiful. Oh and one of the top models at the moment. But hey, gay men only like ugly conformist white bread dull men.

Never got him with JG-JG is square and so bland. Quinto is pretentious but he is still super creative/arty. Miles is a brilliant artist and really cool guy. Much more suited to Zach.

by Anonymousreply 17907/24/2013

What is so creative about Zach?

by Anonymousreply 18007/24/2013

[165] Agree. Stable home is not what ZQ is looking for. I think he is a good actor but lost respect on the way he ended a 3 year relationship with a great guy. ZQ should stick to acting and leave the rhetoric to others that are more worthy.

ZQ "it is my intention to live an authentic life of compassion and integrity and action". We have a very different definition on integrity and compassion.

Success went to his head. Only in may was in stating how happy etc he was... The actor is currently in a relationship with Glee star Jonathan Groff but won’t get pulled into revealing any details. “There are only brief things to say about it – I’m lucky, happy and enjoying every minute. What more needs to be said?!”

by Anonymousreply 18107/24/2013

(R181) Agree. Should stick to acting and leave comments on living his life with integrity out of interviews...

by Anonymousreply 18207/24/2013

Yeah one movie and one TV-series, he has already developed a big ego. Dread this type of celebs.

by Anonymousreply 18307/24/2013

ZQ is turning into the gay Leo DiCaprio. Going after them younger and younger. That "model" isn't even attractive. Put a bag over both their heads.

by Anonymousreply 18407/24/2013

R179 A "brilliant artist"? Okay, Miles' mom.

by Anonymousreply 18507/24/2013

Sooo many tumblr fangrrls and fraus seem to identify w/ Groff quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 18607/24/2013

Miles is incredibly unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 18707/24/2013

Most models are these days.

by Anonymousreply 18807/24/2013

Zachary always was a wild stallion even going back to his days as a promising drama student. It will take a particular star sign to tame the potent galactic forces that make up a personality like Quinto.

by Anonymousreply 18907/24/2013

R189, Were Quinto and Bomer anything more than just friends? Quinto's lifestyle gives an impression that he might have bedded Bomer and Bomer seems to be someone who would do anything to please a person, including being in their bed.

by Anonymousreply 19007/24/2013

Zach and Miles are both in NYC at the mo. LOVE this coupling! Miles is a real party boy so we should soon see Zach hanging out with NYC scensters! Some good juicy gay gossip for once!

by Anonymousreply 19207/25/2013

r185 I think he is really good-why don't you? You don't like impressionism? Each to their own, I really don't give a fuck as I don't know them and this is a gossip site!

Art is subjective, I'm not gonna cry cause you think he is shit. I think Marina Ambromivich is fucking shite but she's laughing with her millions whilst partying with Riccardo Tisci and James Franco. As if my opinion of her art matters!

LMAO get a grip dude.

by Anonymousreply 19307/25/2013

Heck, I couldn't paint like that but I guess I'm his mum because I think he has talent!? Srsly..

by Anonymousreply 19407/25/2013

It's more embarassing that you can't seem to post a link

by Anonymousreply 19507/25/2013

You are superiorly and insanely judgmental for what little information we have on this situation. Like really? smdh.

I'll admit although I find Lea Michele's pet poodle wildly unattractive and really boring; he seems like he is a nice person but hold your horses for more information.

Although I'll admit I am more likely to believe Quinto is the asshole here.

I really don't care nor do I know them, so whatever, just finally glad Quinto is stepping up and giving us some juicy gay gossip that doesn't include waxy bottoxed white boys who are obsessed with Lady Gaga.

We desp need more variation in showing what gay men represent in the public eye-not everyone is NPH or wooden with no feeling Matt Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 19607/25/2013

R192 Totally agree. Finally some good gay gossip.

by Anonymousreply 19707/25/2013

R196= sleeze who thinks that gay men who aren't sleezy are "wooden". "Judgmental"? Get out of the 70's old-timer, disco is dead.

by Anonymousreply 19807/25/2013

Zach is hipster hot.

by Anonymousreply 19907/31/2013

Now who will JG "borrow" clothes from?

by Anonymousreply 20007/31/2013

I don't know, but hopefully it's someone who has clothes that'll show off his perky and puffy nips.

by Anonymousreply 20107/31/2013

R199...if you think that look is "hot" you must be 199 years old! That look was only "hot" when Roosevelt was putting people to work during the Great Depression!

by Anonymousreply 20207/31/2013

The new boyfriend is handsome, not a Patti Smith lookalike.

by Anonymousreply 20307/31/2013

R203= legally blind.

by Anonymousreply 20407/31/2013

Here's Patti Smith...

by Anonymousreply 20508/01/2013

Here's Miles...they could be twins.

by Anonymousreply 20608/01/2013

Miles AS Patti...

by Anonymousreply 20708/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 20808/01/2013

More of Miles channeling Patti...

by Anonymousreply 20908/01/2013

Patti by Mappelthorpe...

by Anonymousreply 21008/01/2013

Good for Quinto, though. Someone has to give the femme guys some love.

by Anonymousreply 21108/01/2013

Patti topless...

by Anonymousreply 21208/01/2013

Miles on the cover of his album "Horses"

by Anonymousreply 21308/01/2013

R211..."femme"? Oh dear.

If by "femme" you mean "meth-head looking", then I suppose.

Miles looks like he was just freed from Auschwitz by the Allied invasion.

by Anonymousreply 21408/01/2013

Zach and Miles out and about...I'd much rather have photos of Jonatahan.

by Anonymousreply 21508/02/2013

I'd also like to spell better...Jonathan.

by Anonymousreply 21608/02/2013

I think Miles is better looking than people are saying here. Does Zachary ever do anything more than walk with the guys he's involved with. It's funny how he tries to dress similar to the guys he's with.

Miles seems too young for him and Zach is showing his belly in a couple of those shots. He may be putting on some pounds.

by Anonymousreply 21708/02/2013

If Miles cut his hair, most of these bitchy comments would disappear. He has fine bone structure.

Patti Smith was always hideos, moustache or no moustache.

by Anonymousreply 21808/02/2013

R218...uh, no. He's not attractive. Young Patti Smith.

by Anonymousreply 21908/02/2013

Miles looks pretty. Zach is a pretentious hipster in or heading toward mid-life crisis. I'm sure Groff can find a more stable person to be with.

by Anonymousreply 22008/02/2013

Zachary is allergic to guys his own age.

by Anonymousreply 22108/02/2013

Apparently so.

The sad thing is that he tries to dress like some emo art-school kid himself.

by Anonymousreply 22208/02/2013

I wonder if Alice Eve would try to turn Zach straight just for the attention it would get her.

by Anonymousreply 22308/04/2013

Call me Jonathan! I've always loved you!

(and I've been waiting patiently for you for a few years now...)

by Anonymousreply 22408/04/2013

Gavin Creel's a randy devil. He ain't even waitin for the next shag.

by Anonymousreply 22508/04/2013

You're waaaaaay too old Gavin. Nice ass though.

by Anonymousreply 22608/04/2013

[quote]Zachary is allergic to guys his own age.

A lot of men, gay and straight, are allergic to partners their own age. Let's be honest, a lot of men who are for whatever reason desirable enough to date someone younger than themselves, always do. Just the sad truth.

by Anonymousreply 22708/04/2013

Why is it sad? For people their own age who want to date them?

by Anonymousreply 22808/04/2013

So Zach is the happiest he's ever been right now? Classy.

by Anonymousreply 22908/04/2013

More sightings of Zach and Miles. He sure seems to be getting photographed a lot with him...that is three times in one week. Now in LA.

by Anonymousreply 23008/04/2013

I'm just annoyed for Jon, which is ridiculous, but there you have it.

by Anonymousreply 23108/04/2013

Zach's is looking a bit fit fat lately. Jon must have been the one to keep on a good diet.

by Anonymousreply 23208/04/2013

Do I really need to explain to you how it is a little bit pathetic to not want to date anyone who is your own age?

I mean it is perfectly within someone's right, but c'mon.

by Anonymousreply 23308/04/2013

Oh, I didn't realize Miles was with them. He was cut out of the pics on Just Jared. Poor guy, he's fucking a celeb and isn't even allowed to be in the same shot with him.

by Anonymousreply 23408/04/2013

Miles is a celebrity? On what planet?

They look weird together. This was not Quinto's brightest move.

by Anonymousreply 23508/04/2013

[quote]Do I really need to explain to you how it is a little bit pathetic to not want to date anyone who is your own age?

Doesn't the entire male population want to date younger?......

by Anonymousreply 23608/05/2013

R235 I meant Zach is the celeb, and Miles is the "poor guy" who gets cut out of pics.

by Anonymousreply 23708/05/2013

Pathetic? Why? What's the problem, frau?

by Anonymousreply 23808/05/2013

[R229]. Agree. People are now seeing the real Quinto - selfish and ambitious. Friends are shocked and disappointed in the way he has treated Groff as no one saw the break-up coming including Groff. After 3 years together you think he show some class.

by Anonymousreply 23908/05/2013

R239, please tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 24008/05/2013

Any idea how Jon is reacting to all this right now, R239?

by Anonymousreply 24108/05/2013

He's crying into Taylor Kitsch's cleavage.

by Anonymousreply 24208/05/2013

That could cheer almost anyone up. Lucky, Jon and thanks for the image, R242, haha.

by Anonymousreply 24308/05/2013

I think Zachary is lonely. I can understand loneliness. I read that he woke up alone with no tweets or phone messages that he was up for the Emmy. He had to find out about his nomination the same way the rest of us learned about it. When I read this I could have cried. Why can't gays be supportive of their own at least?

by Anonymousreply 24408/05/2013

I'm actually a gay dude, though nice original retort R238. Given that the a lot of the DL is older gay guys I should have known there would no love for daring to suggest guys should be okay with dating people their own age.

by Anonymousreply 24508/05/2013

That's so sad r244. But maybe when other celebrities go on about how they had millions of missed calls, texts, and so on they're mostly full of it. Also, he might be a huge asshole, who knows?

by Anonymousreply 24608/05/2013

People live the life they created, people who are lonely ended up there through their own actions R244. If your story is true then Quinto should look within for answers.

by Anonymousreply 24708/05/2013

If Jon and Taylor ever publicly hook up I think my heart would explode. That would be a dream hook up unmatched anywhere except maybe David and Gillian.

by Anonymousreply 24808/06/2013 mean 'enabling'. Sorry, no. Boo hoo, he woke up alone. I guess kicking Jon Groff out of his bed for a Patti Smith lookalike was a bad idea?

by Anonymousreply 24908/07/2013

Oh, give it a rest, girls. He and Groff were rarely together anyway.

by Anonymousreply 25008/07/2013

[quote]People live the life they created, people who are lonely ended up there through their own actions

yeah r247...tell it to the people who have lost loved ones to disease or is YOUR FAULT you are lonely.

you are such a dumb tool

by Anonymousreply 25108/07/2013

Uh, that's not what we're talking about r251 and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 25208/07/2013

[quote]Uh, that's not what we're talking about [R251] and you know it.

no I don't....I only read the last few posts.

by Anonymousreply 25308/07/2013

could either of these guys be ANY more milquetoast?

by Anonymousreply 25408/07/2013

I hadn't taken the time to look at the pictures of ZQ with the new boyfriend. The first thing that popped into my head was it looks like a father with his teenage son. Not a good image. Age is certainly relative, and I have friends that are in relationships with men that are quite a few years older or younger, but something about just looking at this doesn't seem right. Hopefully, it's all superficial and things are just wonderful.

by Anonymousreply 25508/07/2013

Groff seems sweet, Quinto seems very pretentious...(he went to Carnegie Mellon you know...)

by Anonymousreply 25608/07/2013

The trailer to Jon's new film:

by Anonymousreply 25708/15/2013

Did Jon fuck Denis O'Hare on location?

by Anonymousreply 25808/15/2013

There are quite a few sweet photos of them together, R258, like this one:

by Anonymousreply 25908/15/2013

And this one from the actual filming it seems:

by Anonymousreply 26008/15/2013

I just watched that trailer as it's on the front page of IMDb. Not only does the film look amazing and contain the fabulous Dale Dickey but he also looks amazing.

I've never though Groff was that hot, but I had to look at the trailer cause he was giving me serious Matthew Goode/Hugh Dancy vibes. Hmm.. maybe good lighting or he grew up nicely. But I wanna see the film!

by Anonymousreply 26108/15/2013

re: not wanting to date people your own age.

It's hardly unique to gay men. Look at all the old farts in Hollywood knocking up some younger whore, I mean, woman.

And, of course, Hollywood casting hardly inspires anyone to date someone their own age.

by Anonymousreply 26208/15/2013

I can go older or younger, I just like men. I think everyone had the hots for a teacher, right?

Usually I have an age cut off point, but it really depends who it is.

by Anonymousreply 26308/15/2013

[quote] I think everyone had the hots for a teacher, right?

Even at middle age? Who's the teacher - Ian McKellan?

by Anonymousreply 26408/15/2013

Ian McKellan really is too cool for school.

by Anonymousreply 26508/15/2013

Ever since that DaVinci Code movie with Tom Hanks, I have always thought of Ian McKellen as Sir Ima Teabagger

by Anonymousreply 26608/16/2013

Anyone else think it's hysterically funny that they cast pretty Jon to play David Sedaris??? Holy cow! Talk about having no perspective on one's looks.

by Anonymousreply 26708/18/2013

Sedaris used to be really, really cute.

by Anonymousreply 26808/18/2013

He never looked like Groff.

by Anonymousreply 26908/19/2013

So we know about Zach...any news on Jon dating someone new?

by Anonymousreply 27008/26/2013

Some photos from Jon's HBO show (Looking):

by Anonymousreply 27109/06/2013

This is a really good interview with Jon, a very enjoyable read. (It actually mentions Zach too at one point, but Jon doesn't seem that keen on the topic, which I get)

by Anonymousreply 27209/19/2013

Anybody know what really happened here? Dated for 3 years , seen together in January - February 2013 and then no more... Do not seem to be on friendly terms and since split ZQ in bars all over NYC doing hook ups (seen last Friday at Eastern bloc)...

by Anonymousreply 27310/08/2013

Obviously he wanted to fuck around and around and around.

by Anonymousreply 27410/08/2013

Wow r273, did you see him picking up guys?

by Anonymousreply 27510/08/2013

Quinto acted awkward last night when Andy Cohen asked him about meeting the love of his life. Although Cohen does like to drop those tough questions in as cute little games ( did you ever swim in the lady pond, Oprah)

by Anonymousreply 27610/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 27710/08/2013

BS. He was at Eastern Bloc and wasn't picking anybody up. He's made it clear he is really into his new boyfriend and that he has "never been this happy" as quoted from Hartman on After Elton interview about a month ago.

As far as we've seen via pictures on SM etc, he has been with miles since June this year or visibly.

Miles also split with a long-term boyfriend who funnily enough looks like ZQ but shorter. I was looking at the guys insta and him and Miles were together at least around January this year...and well appeared happy-well he did from his posts of love.

I've not seen or ready any posts of Quinto being with anyone other then Miles. Miles took his Mum and Sister when they came down to NYC to Zachs show and there is a pic of them all backstage.

All you have to do is go on tumblr and you can see all the evidence. More then anything he seems really in loves and really happy.

BUT I think he is still an a**hole for flaunting this-it's obvious on insta that his ref are to Miles. He just posted an image of Miles drawing a happy couple. Miles is an artist and those are his hands-you can see them in countless modelling images of him and Quinto's are more hairy as we all know.

I always felt they were not that well suited. Groff is very basic down to earth guy and Quinto has always been somewhat pretentious and hisptery-him and Miles are much more suited. Quinto even posted 2x drinks with 'perfect pair' on his insta.

So it does not shock me that they eventually broke up. I think Quinto wanted to really believe that he would end up with Groff, esp as Groff helped him sort out his intimacy issues and you know his management/friends/family ADORED Groff (his that sort your square parents would love!). This prolly added to them staying together longer then they had to.

And I think that's why they are still friends-deep down they knew they were just too different but they cared and respected each other.

But like I said...Quinto's move was still a**holey. Tell Groff you want an open relay and the next minute you are not playing the field but heavily into an arty hipster sweet model who you are seen holding hands and kissing during the day all over NYC.

Must hurt.

by Anonymousreply 27810/14/2013

Aww, cute pics of Zach and Miles together holding hands in NYC!!

by Anonymousreply 27910/16/2013

Where r279???

by Anonymousreply 28010/16/2013

[quote]This prolly added to them staying together longer then they had to.

If 12 year olds with overactive imaginations are going to post on DL, I do not believe it is too much to ask that you at least be LITERATE.

by Anonymousreply 28110/16/2013

You totes need to chillax.

by Anonymousreply 28210/16/2013

Groff is not a fan of the internet (I think peen jibes got to him), so it's not bad for Quinto to be showing his boyfriend bliss on social media.

What's McMillan's ex's Instagram account?

by Anonymousreply 28310/16/2013

My friends saw him at Eastern Bloc and said he was surrounded my friends who wouldn't let anyone near him - not like anyone wanted to fangurl him - but his friedns acted like the Secret Service. Sam Champion's friends used to do that in the scene in the 90's. Get over yourselves, bitches.

So he is "in love" with a young model. And that will last a little bit, until he gets tired of that.

by Anonymousreply 28410/16/2013

There is a picture on instagram of Jonathan Groff with his friends at come coffe shop. He has a huge hickey. Does anybody know who is he dating?

by Anonymousreply 28510/25/2013

R285. I heard he's back with Lea since Cory's passing.

by Anonymousreply 28610/25/2013

I wouldn't be surprised if Tovey's having a San Fran fling with Groff.

by Anonymousreply 28710/25/2013

Jonathan's cousin James Wolpert is a finalist on this season's "The Voice." He was previously on the show that tried to find someone for the next "High School Musical" but lost so he remade his image as a total nerd and it's paid dividends.

by Anonymousreply 28810/25/2013

I hope his pitch is better than Groff's.

by Anonymousreply 28910/25/2013

I just really find it strange how "touchy-feely" Zach is with Miles compared to Jonathan. It does almost look like he is making some kind of statement...which, if aimed at Jon is rather low, I must say.

I would love to know who Jon is dating now, if anyone...he deserves better than Quinto.

by Anonymousreply 29010/31/2013

[R290]. Agree. Photo's of ZQ and Mies seem to be set-up rather than the natural one's taken with Groff. He sure seems to be going out of his way to humiliate JG.

Lost any respect for ZQ classless.

Hope JG is dating someone who will treat him with respect as said to be a great guy.

by Anonymousreply 29111/05/2013

Perhaps Quinto and the new bf are just that much more compatible, passionate and in love with each, and so don't mind showing it. Don't forget that Quinto was closeted for much of his relationship with Groff.

Why you fangirls have to shit all over Quinto for finding someone he likes better is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 29211/06/2013

They're both cokewhores r292. Don't act like it's The Notebook.

by Anonymousreply 29311/06/2013

R293 Details?

by Anonymousreply 29411/07/2013

ZQ is the hotter one

by Anonymousreply 29511/07/2013

Tyler Oakley is hot for Groff hah They would be cute. I don't care about Zach and Miles. Jonathan seems so happy right now, I believe he is having time of his life getting recognition, finally single and surronded by hot guys. Also, a reminder: Jon and Zach broke up back in April, and Zach started dating Miles in June. They are both adults and got over the break up in short time, which is normal because they are not teenage girls who'll cry over a guy year after break up. Is Jonathan dating Danny Glicker?

by Anonymousreply 29611/07/2013

I really loved the photo Danny Glicker posted of Jon, R296, but I have no idea if they are more than "co-workers".

For anyone who has any seen it, here is the photo with this caption:

#jonathangroff & #goldie #mostadorable

by Anonymousreply 29711/07/2013

Details? Because cokewhores as you so confidently say don't go to work every single day either to work as a model or to rehearse an intense intellectual play nor would they be seen walking their dogs ever frigging day by people in the streets.

Like seriously. Some people have weird time on their hands.

I never thought Jonathan and Quinto were that compatible-why are people are upset? Quinto is more of a hipster, Groff is more mainstream. They are both confident and have found happiness elsewhere.

Why try and be negative about it? If anything yoga and health obsessed Miles and super serious Quinto are seeming like a pretty dull couple who are always being social in NYC.

I do think Quinto used to be into coke, esp pre Groff. He may dabble now and then but who doesn't if you go out for a big night?

These two are too public-seen eating in cafes, restaurants, with group of friends etc etc to be these huge coke whores.

by Anonymousreply 29811/08/2013

Those images were obv set up by Quinto's team-to basically say 'I'm in a relationship' now back off because there was lots of talk about who he was dating etc.

Before this we only had 2 images taken secretly of them-one with a big group of friends and another with Miles family. Every other sighting has been done randomnly by people who saw them in the streets and they seem even more lovey dovey.

Instead of spouting shite why don't you guys just check tumblr?? It's all over there.

Re the ex instagram, damn, I can't even remember his name or anything; it was a fluke to have found it but his south american and he was good friends with ~Miles best friend Richard Chai the designer. So if you check R's insta, you should see stuff that looks like M's ex.

I'm not a stan, just a gossip hound, so I don't keep stuff BUT I would mention perusing miles tag on tumblr-he isn't half as popular as Zach, so you can see much more stuff re those two.

by Anonymousreply 29911/08/2013

Nell Carter was a big coke whore and she had a hit sitcom. Andy Gibb was similar.

by Anonymousreply 30011/08/2013

[quote]Because cokewhores as you so confidently say don't go to work every single day either to work as a model or to rehearse an intense intellectual play nor would they be seen walking their dogs ever frigging day by people in the streets.

LMAO! Your naivete is quite amusing. A big wide world awaits you out there, Pollyanna.

by Anonymousreply 30111/08/2013

It seems obvious ZQ is in love and not afraid to show it. He was willing to be seen everywhere holding hands with Miles only a few months after he dumped Jonathan. Sounds like he had Miles waiting in the wings, or at the very least had him in mind when he asked Jonathan for an open relationship.

And that is the part I find most sad: ZQ does not seem to have ever really loved Jonathan. We see what he is like now that he is with someone he really loves, even hinting how much he really likes Miles on Instagram (something he has never done before). In all of the time he was with Jonathan, he would never admit they were really together, never get caught holding hands or being romantic with him in public. It is if ZQ did not want to officially be linked with Jonathan so he could keep his options open in case something better came along.

ZQ found someone he could love and is willing to treat with respect publicly. Miles seems to be very important to him which is why we are seeing them together a lot, and hearing from fans about how romantic they they can be.

But in the end Jonathan is much better off. Now he does not have to spend any more time on ZQ, who did not love him enough to publicly admit they were together. Jonathan deserves better treatment than to be with someone who quickly jumped into a full-on relationship with another man, and does not seem to care how his open behavior towards Miles might be a slap in the face to Jonathan and make the 3 years they were together a joke.

Jonathan can now leave this cruelty behind him and find someone worth of him. ZQ was not good enough for him and is better off with the kid.

by Anonymousreply 30211/19/2013

by Anonymousreply 30311/20/2013

R302 has never dated a day in his life.

The Glee generation ladies and gentleman....

by Anonymousreply 30411/20/2013

I don't agree. Zach implied on twitter he is with Jonathan for multiple times and was seen (not photographed) with his arms around him. He also came out of the closet bcuz of him and stopped smoking because of him, and is currently back on (smoking). Also source told that his relationship with Groff is "by far the happiest relationship he's ever been in" and Pine called them "fantastic couple". Jonathan fixed his commitment issues. I think Zachary really, truly loved Jonathan and I don't believe in the all "open relationship" thing. Jon and Zach were seen hanging out after their break up. I don't think Jonathan would want to hang out with somebody who dumped him because of another guy. I never actually shipped Grinto. Groff seemed much happier with Gavin Creel, and I always thought that Groff made huge mistake dumping him. But both Zach and Jon seemed happy in their relationship so I liked them together.

P.S. What's up with Groff and Danny Glicker? Glicker was at the Frozen premiere with Lannan and also instragramed a photo of Jon.

by Anonymousreply 30511/20/2013

Well, they were seen hanging out, but it seemed more professional than anything...just Ryan Murphy-related.

I do also think that Zach is being much more publicly demonstrative with Miles than he was with Jon. Even the way they walk next to each other seems different. Who knows what they were like in private though.

They did seem happy and tried to be supportive of each other and then they split up. Jon just mentioned that he has never been on a romantic trip before and it seems like Zach and Miles have already been on one.

I always wondered why Jon didn't go with Zach to his friend's wedding in Italy. Maybe his schedule didn't permit, but I was a bit surprised at the time. I personally think the open relationship reason is likely, but it's not likely we'll ever know the truth.

As for Danny Glicker, yeah he and Jon seem close. I would love to know how close Jon and Murray are Murray still with his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 30611/20/2013

Quinto's openness with the new guy may be an example of his increased comfort in his own skin as an out gay public figure.

His theatre success has also probably given him increased confidence that he can have a career not geared towards the (straight) mainstream. And so he many not feel the need to keep the relationship away from press coverage.

by Anonymousreply 30711/20/2013

Quinto wants to show off his young trophy that he can control. He is a narcissistic douche.

by Anonymousreply 30811/20/2013

Miles McMillan's boyfriend is Richard Chai. Jon was too cute for ugly Quinto anyways...

by Anonymousreply 30911/20/2013

Zachary and Jon both have 'baby cocks' - Zachary's is even smaller than Jon's - I have seen both. Trust me - they're both tee-niney.

by Anonymousreply 31111/20/2013

I hope Jon at least got to keep the shirt.

by Anonymousreply 31211/21/2013

You crushed my fantasy r312, I pictured Zach as hung!

by Anonymousreply 31311/21/2013

Danny Glicker is following Jonathan Groff News on Twitter. I think there is a good chance of two of them dating. I SHIP IT.

by Anonymousreply 31411/23/2013

Someone asked a while back about Miles ex....well if you check BFA NYC website and you search for miles, there is a pic there. As little as Sep last year they seemed happy and on the BF's twitter/insta they appeared together happy as of late of April ish this year...

I do think Miles and Zach are much, much better suited but I HATE it when celebs do this with 'normal' people. From Julie R to Natalie Portman-they take the person's partner from under their nose ruthlessly.

Admittedly in each instance, they ended up either married or in a major serious relationships, so I guess they saw it as a do or die thing. Still.

Oops, his name is Kiko Buxo.

by Anonymousreply 31511/26/2013

What does Kiko do?

by Anonymousreply 31611/26/2013

r316 He is South American-obv from rich family-and seems to be on the back end of the industry. Like to do with agencies...whether that is modelling or photography, I don't know BUT he is very 'n the scene'. He is friends with Nichola Formechetti-Gaga's dress maker.

by Anonymousreply 31711/26/2013

Chill. I'm glad you know them so well.

As heavy drug users, they seem healthier then me and my friends did back in the day but as long as they are going to work and not being assholes, why should I care? I have my own demons!

Nothing to do with me.

by Anonymousreply 31811/26/2013

Few pics of miles on Kiko's tumblr fyi.

by Anonymousreply 31911/26/2013

So Miles and Kiko are seen in a few pics looking "happy" and that make him his bf? He looks cosy with Richard Chai too. lol

by Anonymousreply 32011/26/2013

"JJ: How would you describe your cast members from The Normal Heart in one word? Matt Bomer?

JG: Hot.

JJ: Mark Ruffalo?

JG: Everything.

JJ: Jim Parsons?

JG: I never worked with Jim, but I would say southern.

JJ: Taylor Kitsch?

JG: Boyfriend."

Where is "my" Taylor Kitsch insider, haha? Anything new about this friendship...though Jon has been busy filming in SF of course...

by Anonymousreply 32211/28/2013

That's hilarious. He ain't trying to tone down the gay.

by Anonymousreply 32311/28/2013

[quote] I saw Snow White in the movie theater when I was maybe 3 or 4 and I cried when it was over and I begged my mom to take me back. She said that we would just get it when it came out on video and then Disney vaulted the movie for ten years and I never got to see it again. I was so devastated that I would never let her live that down.

by Anonymousreply 32411/28/2013

308 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 32511/28/2013

R292...LOL!!! Yes. An almost 40 year old narcissistic, controlling prick is much happier with a 25 year old Patti Smith look-a-like who likes to cuddle up to wealthy, older men. Surprise time!

by Anonymousreply 32611/28/2013

Do you mean Patty Smyth? Cause McMillan isn't ugly, like Patti Smith

by Anonymousreply 32711/28/2013

This isn't ugly???

by Anonymousreply 32811/28/2013

THIS doesn't look like young Patti Smith??

by Anonymousreply 32911/28/2013

Not ugly??

by Anonymousreply 33011/28/2013

No, it's not. I don't really like his style, but conventionally-speaking, he's better looking than Groff (and Quinto, of course).

by Anonymousreply 33111/28/2013're legally blind. If you think THIS is hot, you're legally blind.

by Anonymousreply 33211/28/2013

Miles or Patti??

by Anonymousreply 33311/28/2013

Groff is a fatty with a microdick.

by Anonymousreply 33411/28/2013

He's a good pic. Are we going to go back and forward? I'll tell you now: I'm not bothered enough to post another pic.

by Anonymousreply 33511/28/2013

Miles is cute but he would look hot with a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 33611/28/2013 can you see the keyboard clearly enough to type? That's a GOOD pic? The blemishes, the boring skinny body, the greasy armpit hair...he looks like a 15 year old girl who's "transitioning".

by Anonymousreply 33711/29/2013

Look, Quinto has always gone for "boyish" and "waspy". But at least Groff and Haynes look their ages, and both are super hot. This thing looks like a teenage girl.

by Anonymousreply 33811/30/2013

Zach Quinto did a AMA(ask my anything on Reddit today). He has a good sense of humor, played to the dorky straight guy audience well.

by Anonymousreply 33912/09/2013

[R332], you are a complete idiot if you think that Miles- (who just happens to be one of the worlds top male models, is ugly), he may not be your type, but his beauty is unquestionable. It's more like you are jealous and sad. I like them together, I think they make a hot couple. I like the contrast of scruffy handsome and pretty boy. It is hot.

by Anonymousreply 34112/11/2013

They look like they wandered in from the LOTR series and could use a good bath. Six months from now when they break up you'll wonder why the hell you were even talking about them in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 34212/11/2013

Jon Groff looks amazingly good in the link at r322, and that's not something I've EVER said before. HBO got some really good stylist to work on him.

by Anonymousreply 34312/11/2013

They will never be a gay power couple, not like NPH and David Burtka, or even Ellen and Portia (even though they're lesbians). Heck.. even Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black are more famous than them!

by Anonymousreply 34412/11/2013

Groff is 28? I thought he was much, much older.

by Anonymousreply 34512/11/2013

Zach and Miles are both effeminate and Miles is no beauty in any universe.

by Anonymousreply 34612/11/2013

"This thing looks like a teenage girl." at R338 is ok but "effemi..." is "[childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool] ?! wow!

by Anonymousreply 34712/11/2013

R346, I agree. I probably wouldn't have used the e word (it's banned anyway), but still.. lol. Miles is NOT hot. They will never be a gay power couple.

by Anonymousreply 34812/11/2013

I think we have a GLEE/Spring Awakening fangurl posting in this thread,

by Anonymousreply 34912/11/2013

And what are you a fangurl of, R349?

by Anonymousreply 35012/11/2013

big cocks.

by Anonymousreply 35112/11/2013

Does anyone still believe that Quinto and Groff "remain friends?" They haven't been talked about together, let alone seen together, since this thread was first started!

by Anonymousreply 35212/11/2013

Well he is in this universe [R346], hence him being one of the worlds top male models.

Zachary just wasn't that into Jonathan and has moved on. I suggest that the Glee fanatic fan gurl move on as well, it is getting pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 35312/11/2013

Jonathan just did a photoshoot promoting his new show. He looks fantastic here, and looks like someone is finally growing chest hair.

by Anonymousreply 35401/14/2014

Funny, R354, he doesn't look nearly that good on the show - in fact, they make him look as boyish as possible. Two episodes in and we have yet to see him shirtless, altho' in the second episode his date stripped down to his jockeys...

What are you afraid of Jonathan? Can't cut it?

by Anonymousreply 35501/27/2014

Go read your thesaurus Zach, see how many big words you can drop in your next interview

by Anonymousreply 35601/27/2014

I doubt he's FINALLY growing chest hair. He's 30.

by Anonymousreply 35701/27/2014

Well it might make Jonathan feel better that the rumor going around NYC is that Zach is screwing around on his new boyfriend with his Glass Menagerie costar Brian J. Smith...a blind item just appeared to that effect

by Anonymousreply 35802/02/2014

Dollars to donuts they've always had an open relationship anyway.

by Anonymousreply 35902/02/2014

Zach is known for having commitment issues

by Anonymousreply 36002/02/2014

[quote]It's Zachary Quinto and his "Glass Glass Menagerie" co-star Brian J. Smith. This rumor has been going around the Broadway community for a few weeks. Brian(who is on record as being str8) has been overly gushing about Zach in nearly every interview.

by Anonymousreply 36102/04/2014

Quinto didn't end up with Haynes. FBs at best.

by Anonymousreply 36402/04/2014

Hey R296, R305, R306, and R315 - Anyone find out if Glicker and Groff are an item? Dany showed up at Jon's American Songbook concert along with some of the cast. Danny is doing an aweful lot of flying from NY to LA to see Jon for them not to be dating. And since Danny is older than ZQ, and someone mentioned on one of the threads that Jon likes them older, it it may be true.

Plus this photo posted a month ago, Danny looks like he is in love.

by Anonymousreply 36502/17/2014

Wow! Talk about old. Danny is an OLD man. Jonathan is into Daddies.

by Anonymousreply 36602/17/2014

If Groff is dating Glicker, does that mean Lea Delaria has a chance?

by Anonymousreply 36702/17/2014

Didn't Groff state in an interview on Andy Cohen's show he was 100% single? Do we really believe that? Or is he covering up something?

by Anonymousreply 36802/17/2014

He looks sorta schlubby to me.

by Anonymousreply 36902/17/2014

R369, who?

by Anonymousreply 37002/17/2014

This Danny person.

by Anonymousreply 37102/17/2014

Danny seemed nice in the interview I watched on Youtube. Maybe they would make a nice couple. Who knows, but good luck to them.

by Anonymousreply 37202/17/2014

In his Allen Room show, he mentioned that he and his (female) accompaniest had declared themselves each other's Valentine. Suggested they both were single, but maybe he was just being coy.

by Anonymousreply 37302/18/2014

He said he was 100% single on WWHL, and he also revealed that he's recently moved to Chelsea.

by Anonymousreply 37402/18/2014

Does moving to Chelea mean he is single or moving in this someone?

by Anonymousreply 37502/18/2014

It means there's plenty of available dick if he wants it.

by Anonymousreply 37602/18/2014

Really? I would have thought the East Village was the place to live. Or is Chelsea cheaper?

Although I would imagine that Jon does not have any problems getting dick. He is probably gets hit on 100 times a day, every where he goes. Especially after the lats episode of Looking.

by Anonymousreply 37702/18/2014

Anyone know if he hits a lot of the bars/clubs in Chelsea?

by Anonymousreply 37802/18/2014

R380 what the fuck? Because he's kissing his friend on the cheek? Are you... an idiot?

by Anonymousreply 38202/18/2014

What else is there to comprehend R384. It's a picture of him kissing his friend on the cheek. The poster said sarcastically he was the "very image of gay pride and mental centeredness" with that picture attached.

So you... are also an idiot?

Do we have Jonathan Groff/Lea Michele shippers in here or something?

by Anonymousreply 38502/19/2014

Doesn't matter R378. Like most stars, Jonathan will only go for those who are in his business and are as beautiful as he is. Average queens like you need not apply.

by Anonymousreply 38702/19/2014

Neither of Groff's known bfs are conventionally good looking.

by Anonymousreply 38802/19/2014

And Groff is a fine looking guy but isnt even considered especially good looking in the entertainment industry r387

by Anonymousreply 38902/19/2014

Really, R389, I had not heard that. Could explain why he is never seen with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 39002/19/2014

[quote] Could explain why he is never seen with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 39102/19/2014

R391, he may mean why Jonathan is never seen on a date, not for awhile anyway.

R389, I would not be surprised if he wasn't high maintenance. He seems sweet when making public appearances however he also seems as if he is easily bored.

by Anonymousreply 39202/20/2014

I think the poster who mentioned him not being considered particularly good looking in the entertainment industry was talking about casting directors, the digital age equivalent of teen mag editors etc. I don't think he was asserting that Groff is considered average-looking by potential dates.

Also, to counter the previous assertion, many of Groff's stage and screen roles have been roles with a strong sex/romance element - he's never been the romantic equivalent of "the fat best friend".

He's not in the Kellan Lutz/"insert himbo name here" casting pool, but I doubt that he even wants to be.

by Anonymousreply 39302/20/2014

I suppose you think he's pulling a Rosie/Tom Cruise with Sutton Foster?

by Anonymousreply 39502/20/2014

I literally haven't even noticed it before, maybe because I don't really pay that much attention to either of them, but I do think it's strange that people in this thread seem to so overly concerned about it, while I've never even seen a comment about it in any other Groff thread. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 39802/22/2014

has he booked another film yet?

by Anonymousreply 39902/22/2014

Those of you complaining about Groff and Michele's friendship are ridiculous.

I bet if Lea was Len then you wouldn't be complaining. But because she's female, he has to be criticised like he's some gay Uncle Tom.

by Anonymousreply 40302/22/2014

Uhhh congratulations? R400

Doesn't weird me out and I have literally only seen this amount of focus on it from their "shippers." I'm pretty sure there are a few in here, undercover. It's annoying.

by Anonymousreply 40402/23/2014

Sorry for the repeated use of "literally" I apparently love to (mis)use that word.

by Anonymousreply 40502/23/2014

Oh dear.

Groff hasn't been out all that long, kittens. So this sort of thing isn't quaint, it's creepy. No one thinks they actually love each other as anything but friends. The point is that he still presents as a closet case, with all this talk about women he has crushes on, and such. Which he never does with MEN.

I realize it's hard to have this conversation on DL, where there are lots of semi-closeted creeps.

by Anonymousreply 40602/23/2014

He doesn't come across as a closet case to me, whatsoever. Can you stop "ohdear-ing" and get the fuck over it already.

By the way I am an OUT lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 40702/23/2014

Listen Miss angry Dykey McDyke, you COMPLETELY missed the point. Once again...he's only recently OUT. So he's been saying this sort of thing for a long time, just as Rosie O'Donnell used to talk about her 'Tommy'. I realize that's hard for you to understand, but it's actually pretty simple.

And I'll say it again...Oh DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 40802/23/2014

Listen you dinosaur, just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I "missed the point" and don't "understand" you. There are things called OPINIONS, and in my opinion, your opinion is retarded. Do you get it now?

by Anonymousreply 40902/23/2014

r406 you are insane.

He's done numerous interviews about Looking and being out, he's openly dated as a gay man, and has never lied or closeted himself.

Are you seriously saying because he doesn't have publicly crush on a guy that he's hurting your cause?

What a fucking freak you are.

by Anonymousreply 41002/23/2014

Any person who has as strong views as R401 does about Groff and Michele and what this means about his status as an out gay man is (1) spending way too much time thinking about celebrities, and (2) has no fucking life.

No sane gay person, especially an out gay person, would get this worked up over something so innocuous.

by Anonymousreply 41102/23/2014

Do you so called stans leave under a rock or something?? He has just been going on about how much of a huge crush he has on Frank Ocean!

by Anonymousreply 41202/23/2014

Jesus Christ the idiocy.....

by Anonymousreply 41502/23/2014

Didn't Groff recently reveal a crush on Frank Ocean? His comments on Normal Heart co-star Taylor Camp also came across as crush-like.

It's laughable that people are criticising him as behaving "closet-like"?

He marched on Washington with his boyfriend for Marriage Equality for fuck's sake.

Some of you are straight up demented (or just common trolls).

by Anonymousreply 41602/23/2014

I certainly think he has/had a crush on Taylor Kitsch, R416...and mentioned it before here. I think interviews for The Normal Heart will be fun for that reason especially...for me anyway. I mean he even described him as "boyfriend."

by Anonymousreply 41704/04/2014

This is the closest I've ever heard Groff come to being shady:

[quote] Actors dating actors is so boring.

[quote] Interviewer: I assume it must be difficult for actors to go online dating. Have you ever gone on OkCupid or Grindr?

[quote] Groff: No, I’ve never done it and I never will.

[quote] Interviewer: Someone should start an online dating site just for famous actors.

[quote] Groff: That’s the worst idea ever. Actors dating actors is so boring.

by Anonymousreply 41804/04/2014

That was a great comment, R418. He did mention Zach, for the first time by name, in a pretty neutral way in his Attitude interview though.

by Anonymousreply 41904/04/2014

Groff's cabaret act features him singing "I Got Lost in His Arms" AND "The Man That Got Away". I think he fell hard for that Italian whippet.

by Anonymousreply 42004/04/2014

Yeah...probably, R420.

by Anonymousreply 42104/04/2014

R413 has a very twisted perception of reality. Jonathan Groff is not "semi-closeted" in any way, shape, or form. Maybe he was before the march on Washington, but definitely not since then.

What is the story with people like R413? Do they read ONE quote from a celebrity and draw all kinds of (wrong) conclusions from it, regardless of everything else the celebrity has said and done? I just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 42204/04/2014

Remain friends?

Total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 42304/04/2014

Yeah, I doubt Jon and Zach are still very friendly. Who knows though.

by Anonymousreply 42504/04/2014

[quote]Italian whippet.

by Anonymousreply 42604/04/2014

[quote] Italian whippet.

[quote] WHO???

Read the thread title.

by Anonymousreply 42704/04/2014

Oh, thanks, R427. I had thought he was Hispanic. Turns out he's Italian-Irish.

by Anonymousreply 42804/04/2014

Here is a new trailer for The Normal Heart:

by Anonymousreply 42904/04/2014

I honestly can't tell if R430 is a het troll trying to imply that Groff's not really gay or just a misogynist.

by Anonymousreply 43104/04/2014

Neither. He's gay, and Lea Michele is obviously the most important person in his life.

by Anonymousreply 43204/04/2014

It was interesting that the LOOKING costume designer, Danny Glicker, flew in for Groff's concert... I wonder if he's the new beau.

by Anonymousreply 43304/04/2014

R433, doubtful. Not together often enough to make it seem plausible. Besides, Jonathan has never struck me as the kind of man who would carry on a long distance thing. And given their personalities, it would not be a good match for either. JG is too independent and strong willed for the more gentle, sensitive Danny.

Agree R423, total crap. Their relationship and friendship is OVER, although publicly they remain "friendly". So weird to see posters on twitter who still ship them. From what JG's friends have said, Zach was not a very good boyfriend.

Agree also R21, he did seem to fall hard for Zach. He seems to still be having trouble recovering from it and I bet is just enjoying playing the field. It will be awhile before we see him take someone seriously. And given how exposed he was in the press after the breakup with Zach, we may never know who he falls in love with until they are engaged.

R401, R406, R413, while I agree it would be good to have role models in the community who are unafraid to show they are involved with other men, remember it is hard to have your heart so publicly broken. Think about how anonymous this site is where none of us are exposed for comments we make. JG was clearly devastated by what happened even though he tried to hide it. I would hate to be in that position. Especially when you are proud of the relationship and have no problems being public, only to have the person you love leave you for a gross-looking man-child. And then to have your former love be seen everywhere with said gross-looking man-child, holding hands posting about "how he likes him best, etc so soon after the heartbreak. It must have been awful to live through.

by Anonymousreply 43404/06/2014

R418, R419, do you mean "shady", "pretentious" or "bitter"? Confused over you statements.

by Anonymousreply 43604/06/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 43904/06/2014

[quote] Their relationship and friendship is OVER, although publicly they remain "friendly".

Who got custody of the shirt?

by Anonymousreply 44004/06/2014

R436, I took it to mean "he was throwing shade", as in being a bit negative about Zach, without being blatant about it.

I personally liked the comment.

by Anonymousreply 44104/06/2014

R442 is at least 70 years old. My hot, young friends in their 20s all use the phrase "throwing shade" as a means of disrespecting another behind their back.

Get with the times, gramps.

by Anonymousreply 44304/06/2014

R435 "and all the while knowing he was at least publicly leading a closeted life. Sad but true." Are you kidding me with this. Why are the people in this thread so deluded. Being friends with a female is not being closeted, especially when you've already come out.

R442 are you aware of something called slang, jesus christ.

by Anonymousreply 44404/06/2014

R446 except he doesn't do that and you have some weird issues.

by Anonymousreply 44704/06/2014

You realize that it's the fangirls who want them together, right? So yes, you do sound like a fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 44904/06/2014

It's not actually clear-eyed at all, it's very weird how you think that gay guys can't have close female friends without it being romantic or sexual. But I'm done arguing with you about it because you're obviously either homophobic or sexist, so go on with it I guess.

by Anonymousreply 45104/06/2014

"You never see him expressing that sort of affection or interest in men, publicly. NEVER. That's the point. He's gay, but he's playing the part of a 'Will', who prefers the company and affection of women."

This might be a words vs. pictures thing. Judging by the words in interviews, I've only ever seen him express interest in men. I've seen pictures of him with Lea that I suppose if you didn't know anything about them you might be able to convince yourself there's something romantic there but really he just comes across as wide eyed and bushy tailed, which, come on....

by Anonymousreply 45404/08/2014

[quote]But he only fawns over women publicly, as if to overcompensate for the fact.

I just don't agree with you, I don't see him "fawning" over any woman, I see him having a close friendship with a woman. If anything it might be a little immature, as that's how I remember gay boy/straight girl friendships from high school and the first half of college.

[quote]You never see him expressing that sort of affection or interest in men, publicly.

That's just not true at all, as has been pointed out on this thread several times.

by Anonymousreply 45504/08/2014

Jon and Taylor kiss in TNH trailer

by Anonymousreply 45804/18/2014

Boring actors, both!

by Anonymousreply 45904/18/2014

Awww...I like everyone in the film pretty much and don't think Jon or Taylor are boring.

by Anonymousreply 46004/18/2014

Leave JG alone . he is a great actor and he is OUT and a wonderful guy and role model. Gay men hate their own ....why ? its only hurting YOU

by Anonymousreply 46104/18/2014

Are you the new misogyny is killing us troll?

by Anonymousreply 46204/18/2014

So is Looking going to start filming the second season soon? GIRLS seems to have started filming again.

by Anonymousreply 46304/21/2014

I have never seen Glee--it just did not interest me--and many of the Glee people I have seen elsewhere--seem like rejects from a talent show

I do like ZQ He is handsome, seems nice, and definitely someone I would be interested in if I ever were in those circles. Did you see "Margin Call?" He's in it and I think wrote and directed or something. Inmpressive (if you can stand Demi Moore--but there are a lot of goo actors in it)

by Anonymousreply 46404/21/2014

[quote] He's in it and I think wrote and directed or something. Inmpressive

Easy to be impressed when you're not even sure of the extent of his involvement.

by Anonymousreply 46504/21/2014

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 46604/28/2014

poor zachary quinto. nobody likes him. on his latest selfie...."Self indulgent twit." they say!

by Anonymousreply 46704/29/2014

This recent pic would suggest that the title of this thread is accurate.

by Anonymousreply 46806/24/2014

Zachary is a cutie. I want to cuddle him.

by Anonymousreply 46906/24/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!