Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nathan Fillion is a bitch

from CADN

After six years of shooting five days a week, Nathan Fillion would like to work just four days a week. You know, because making $20M is hard when you have to work five days a week for six months and only get a four month break and an additional 8 weeks of vacation. I feel for the guy. So, he decided to skip work one day last week and gave himself a three day weekend. Apparently he is going to skip work every Friday until they give him a three day weekend every week. If they give everyone a three day weekend, that is great, but he is more concerned about himself. I don't have any sympathy for him. None. He makes a ton of money and I don't care of he works 12 hours a day for those 5 days each week. He still works way fewer hours than people who work 40 hours a week and he gets paid a ton of money. If he hates, it, then quit. Go work somewhere else and let me know when they you start making that kind of money again.

by Anonymousreply 18307/13/2014

I'm sure some of his fans have lost respect for him. I'm glad I don't like anyone like him.

by Anonymousreply 207/17/2013

It is often the case that the wealthier people are makes them feel more entitled, even while they are still supposed to be working and getting paid absurd amounts of money for doing so which in theory means they should be working harder. You see the hard work and dedication early on in the career. After that it is just ego and entitlement.

Sad to see Nathan go down that road but he is hardly unique.

by Anonymousreply 307/17/2013

Television makes both actors and I writers wealthy and insanely out of touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 407/17/2013

He is not fat, get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 507/17/2013

He is obese and disgusting. He used to be attractive.

by Anonymousreply 707/17/2013

He doesn't make anywhere near $20 million a year.

He was making $100,000 an episode; it's probably double now but that doesn't even put him in the top ten of television actors.

by Anonymousreply 807/17/2013

TV shows that have a successful run as Castle are in the minority, and he is fortunate to be a part of the success. To be an actor/actress and have lightning strike twice is very rare.

by Anonymousreply 907/17/2013

Lick me where I shit, bitches!!

by Anonymousreply 1007/17/2013

[quote]Apparently he is going to skip work every Friday until they give him a three day weekend every week.

How can he do this and not get in trouble with the producers and/or ABC? Holding up (or at least slowing down) production can cost a lot of money, can it not?

by Anonymousreply 1107/17/2013

R11, because he's the star is the show. They can't replace him.

by Anonymousreply 1207/18/2013

I'm actually surprised that something so mediocre and schlocky reached that level of popularity. A couple of times I caught it, it looked like a show that was originally developed for Lifetime TV.

by Anonymousreply 1407/18/2013

I've heard that he's actually doing this in part for the crew and that Castle's set has been severely mismanaged for a couple of years. But I heard this from a friend who works in the media who really likes Fillion and has had a lot of good experiences with him over the years, so it's not a totally impartial source.

by Anonymousreply 1507/18/2013

He is an ungrateful douche..he should kiss ABC's ass!

by Anonymousreply 1607/18/2013

CASTLE has somehow managed to get increase in popularity each season. I have no idea how. It seems like I never hear anyone talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 1707/18/2013

It's called bargaining with your employer. The reason they don't fire or sue his ass is because of contract negotiations. More people should be able to bargain with their employers. Unfortunately, too many people don't even think or have that option and are resentful of the few that do. And they take the position of management as a result. Which is why no one ever thinks about striking, or slow downs or work stoppages anymore. Which is why people are killing themselves for less money.

by Anonymousreply 1807/18/2013

OP, come back to us when you carry your own hour long tv show. Until then, you know nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 2007/18/2013

[quote]OP, come back to us when you carry your own hour long tv show. Until then, you know nothing about it.

Yes, TV stars are beyond criticism except by other TV stars. How persuasive an argument that is!

by Anonymousreply 2107/18/2013

He's the Jenna Elfman of the 2010s.

by Anonymousreply 2207/18/2013

Exactly, r22.

by Anonymousreply 2307/18/2013

Carry a show or not, he is complaining about not having three day weekends EVERY WEEK HE WORKS? Boo fucking hoo. As stated he works 2/3rds of the year and in that time he gets 8 weeks vacation. If I had a job where I worked three weeks a month, 8 months a year and they paid be a shit ton of money, I would suck every dick on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 2407/18/2013

R24, life is not fair and please don't suck my dick. TIA

by Anonymousreply 2507/18/2013

Did we know he's in the new Percy Jackson (?) movie that's coming out soon?

by Anonymousreply 2707/18/2013

For all we know Nathan might get his wish after the new season that will be airing in the fall. I happen to agree with the poster at number 13. Nathan and Stana want this show to end. They are bored with each other now.

by Anonymousreply 2807/18/2013

The Percy Jackson movie is now completed. I don't know what month it is coming out.

by Anonymousreply 2907/18/2013

he can't be in EVERY scene; maybe they could schedule the non-CASTLE scenes on Friday's.

R1, I laughed.

by Anonymousreply 3007/18/2013

It's actually not that uncommon for name actors on a series to work only a few days a week. He probably didn't have that kind if clout originally but he does now.

by Anonymousreply 3107/18/2013

True, r31.

by Anonymousreply 3207/18/2013

I've caught it a couple of times. It appears to be a warmed over, gussied up version of Murder She Wrote, but not as well done.

by Anonymousreply 3307/18/2013

I don't care about this fat pisser-faced mediocrity who hit his peak with a short sf series and great movie made from it. But the OP's INTENSE feelings about how tubby's work life ought to match a McDonald's shake maker's is of course ridiculous.

Miss Cunt, OP, just so you know, the standard for work hours for Fat Fillion rightly is not your hours at the Quik Trip cash window, but his peers who do get three-day weekends while carrying money-making series, even if they are aesthetically dull.

by Anonymousreply 3407/18/2013

IS NATHAN FILLION CRAZY?

by Anonymousreply 3507/18/2013

I've met him a few times. He seems to be exactly like what you see on screen - affable, funny and geeky, just a little overbearing but more socially awkward than obnoxious. I think he's one of those actors that only ever plays himself, but he's likable enough that he can make a career out of it.

As I said earlier in the thread, he has generated a lot of public good will both in and out of the industry, so it's no wonder that most media outlets are giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

by Anonymousreply 3607/18/2013

Nathan Fillion probably gave the best scene in Saving Private Ryan. It goes to prove that he has talent, because he can do comedy and drama.

by Anonymousreply 3707/18/2013

[quote] Carry a show or not, he is complaining about not having three day weekends EVERY WEEK HE WORKS? Boo fucking hoo. As stated he works 2/3rds of the year and in that time he gets 8 weeks vacation. If I had a job where I worked three weeks a month, 8 months a year and they paid be a shit ton of money, I would suck every dick on the planet.

Do you also work a minimum of 12 and sometimes 16 to 18 hours a day?

If you don't then kindly stfu.

by Anonymousreply 3807/18/2013

Hopefully, they'll give more scenes and lines to the hot buddiy cops, specifically steamy manly Jon Huerta and his chunky butt!

by Anonymousreply 3907/18/2013

[quote]He is biting the hand that feeds him.

Hands.

by Anonymousreply 4007/18/2013

Yea, I am going to take Nathan's side here.

The Housewives each made 250k an episode and did not work more than 3 days a week, usually less. He is the lead of a procedural and so they're writing him into almost every scene. So he has to be on call Monday through Friday. That means, ladies, 6am makeup and he wraps at 8pm. And that's on Mondays -- by the time Friday rolls around, call could be as late as 10am, which means he isn't going home until 1am. That is a shitty lifestyle, no matter how much you make, and it isn't too much of the lead of a lucrative, established show, to ask the writers to write him into a 4-day week (which is still a lot for any hour long).

by Anonymousreply 4107/18/2013

His ass needs a rest.

by Anonymousreply 4207/18/2013

Better planning with the filming schedule could accomplish this. Soaps have got this down to a science.

Actors don't mind "acting", it's "hurry up and wait" that drives them nuts. Especially when they show up ready to work and then spend all day doing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 4307/18/2013

[quote] That means, ladies, 6am makeup and he wraps at 8pm. And that's on Mondays -- by the time Friday rolls around, call could be as late as 10am,

Oh, no honey.

Most people in TV production refer to Friday as "Fraturday" because, due to delays during the rest of the week, start times get pushed back more each day. On a particularly difficult week, you may not even have a call on a Friday until 2PM or even later, and you shoot all night, into early Saturday morning.

by Anonymousreply 4407/18/2013

R44, this is true of some, but not all shows.

by Anonymousreply 4507/18/2013

It doesn't matter if you agree with him about having a shorter work week, he still handled this the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 4607/18/2013

Oh, honey R44 -- I think that's what I posted. A 10am call on Fridays is much more likely than a 2pm call, unless the show is serially dysfunctional with no pressure to apply the brakes or change things (and the network doesn't mind throwing money at it). And I have worked on a show like that. More often than not, a Friday call is no later than 8am, it's not hard for a returning series to have its shit together. Most shows make their days.

But thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 4707/18/2013

That is just the figure of speech, r40. It is another way of talking about his income.

by Anonymousreply 4807/18/2013

Um, R47, Ive been working in TV since 1994.

I currently work on a major studio lot surrounded by network episodic shows as well as cable series that have been on for several seasons. They cable series with 2 female leads is infamous for having Saturday wrap times of 5 and 6 AM on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 4907/18/2013

R48, I think r40 was just making another fat joke.

by Anonymousreply 5007/18/2013

I've worked on a few very high profile shows in the last decade with very high budgets, and the only times we had Friday calls that late were during rare crises that had to be reversed to avert shutdowns, or days that were scheduled for all-night scenes. But I don't know the way they do it at R&I, so. That is some crazy scheduling and not the norm for me or any of my friends on other shows.

by Anonymousreply 5107/18/2013

If there are time management problems on the set and this is his way of bringing attention to them then he shouldn't have just ditched the rest of the cast. He should've gotten them to participate too.

by Anonymousreply 5207/18/2013

I agree with you, r52.

by Anonymousreply 5307/18/2013

R44, that's how Supernatural and Arrow work. Most Fridays go into the morning hours of Saturday. These are also shows that feature a lot of night location scenes so maybe that has something to do with it. I know Supernatural front loads their studio work early in the week.

by Anonymousreply 5407/18/2013

Let me put it this way - even if he did work 18 hours a day every day of shooting he would still only be putting in an average of 41 hours a week for a years work. (and I highly doubt every day is an 18 hour day).

But to continue - in 2010 it was reported he got 100k an episode, which I am sure has increased but we will go with that number. 24 episodes, 2.4 million a year.

He makes 1,100 bucks an hour. Every hour his is sitting an waiting, fucking off in his trailer, getting coffee, running lines. He does not have to save lives, or put out fires, or risk his life. He does not have to shovel shit, or work in a factory. So yah I have little sympathy for him.

by Anonymousreply 5507/18/2013

true he's the only one asking that, his costar katic has been tweeting pics from the set that she loves her job etc...surprise they don't all ask the same. she also got more dialogues, and do her stunts and she's probably paid less so really it's fillion being lazy.

by Anonymousreply 5607/18/2013

looks like he's not workin this friday either, he's already partying at comic con. let's all feel bad for poor fillion.

by Anonymousreply 5807/19/2013

Dang. NF needs to slow down or he will be washed up.

by Anonymousreply 5907/19/2013

It's hard to train for competitive eating contests when you work all day!

by Anonymousreply 6007/19/2013

comic con nerd hq. rofl

by Anonymousreply 6207/19/2013

Exactly R55. Sure TV can be long hours, but guess what, lots of people work jobs where they work long hours. They do it because it is their damn job, and they get paid a fraction of what Fillion makes they don't have several months of vacation.

Whenever actors complain about how hard they work I want to slap them. I don't begrudge them having a successful career but they should be thankful of how good they have it.

by Anonymousreply 6307/19/2013

This is why he wants more days off

Asshole, living his midlife crisis..disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 6407/19/2013

[quote]Do you also work a minimum of 12 and sometimes 16 to 18 hours a day? If you don't then kindly stfu.

Wow that's a lot of ditches to dig. Oh yeah he doesn't dig ditches. And you forgot to add those 18 hours comes complete with luxury trailer with all the amenities, catered meals he obviously takes advantage of, not to mention production assistants running around for his every whim. I weep for him.

by Anonymousreply 6507/19/2013

Next?

by Anonymousreply 6607/19/2013

r64, that is not quite disgusting. He looks like a ten year old kid afraid he is going to be seen by mommy. And, he certainly doesn't look fat.

by Anonymousreply 6707/19/2013

Sorry, I think he looks sweet and hot in r64's clip.

by Anonymousreply 6807/19/2013

He's Canadian. Pull the Green card and ship him back to the moose.

by Anonymousreply 6907/19/2013

R68 white men dancing...

by Anonymousreply 7007/19/2013

Does R65 hold those high standards with all people of showbiz?

by Anonymousreply 7107/19/2013

What's the big fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 7207/19/2013

I don't feel sorry for the prick.

by Anonymousreply 7307/19/2013

Like someone said on here, Nathan should have known what he signed up for.

by Anonymousreply 7407/20/2013

David Borenaz joke was great..Fillion has become a clown for his pathetic diva acts in the media..

by Anonymousreply 7507/20/2013

Exactly, r75. I am sure that Marlowe is pissed off with him.

by Anonymousreply 7607/21/2013

bill maher also took a dig at him in his new rules segment. "a contract is a contract"

by Anonymousreply 7707/21/2013

Do the people defending him not realize that actors on film and tv productions are actually only working for less than half (and sometimes significantly less than that) of the hours they're required to be on set? It's extremely boring work most of the time. Even when you are doing something, you're doing the same fucking thing over and over and over again. But most of it is just sitting around waiting for the crew, the majority of whom despise "talent" on principle, to slowly set up their idiotic shots.

by Anonymousreply 7807/21/2013

I remember watching an interview once where that asshole Holly Marie Combs was promoting the season one premiere of Charmed, and was bitching about the long hours on set. Yeah, I'm sure it sucks for an actor to work fifteen hour days. But keep it to yourself, or bitch about it to your friends. Don't air your grievances publicly. The average American who works twice the hours for less than a quarter of the pay has no sympathy, and neither does any of the countless out-of-work actors who would give their left tit to get a job on a weekly series.

by Anonymousreply 7907/21/2013

Marlowe is always pissed at him..he doesn't follow him on twitter and neither of the other producers.

I think it's time for Marlowe to let him go...

by Anonymousreply 8007/21/2013

I agree with you, r80.

by Anonymousreply 8107/21/2013

I pretty much take every Friday off too. Call in about a 'meeting' that l don't have. My boss knows what's going on but as long as l get everything done he lets me get away with it. Everyone shoild have Friday off

by Anonymousreply 8207/21/2013

My mouth. His ass.

by Anonymousreply 8307/21/2013

Nathan Fillion is getting close to becoming a washed up has been.

by Anonymousreply 8407/21/2013

r80 NF unfollowed practically everyone from castle except some actors, had to follow back stana before the paleyfest, to avoid questions, doesn't matter he hardly mentions castle in there anyway. and yeah marlowe seems more close to stana than nathan. very obvious in interviews. he's acting douchy when it comes to castle, should remember that it helped pay his multiple sunny vacations and all his toys.

by Anonymousreply 8507/21/2013

He even unfollowed his own character on twitter LOL..what a douche!

he should unfollow Stana again, is not like they talk to each other or use twitter to communicate with each other, like he does with all his pals and Jon and Molly..

by Anonymousreply 8607/21/2013

It is sad all way around.

by Anonymousreply 8707/21/2013

Was the DC arc contractual?

by Anonymousreply 8807/30/2013

bet castle will spend this season in a COMA or he will die.

shame on you nathan.

well perhaps he will go to the gym for 3 days straight. he is a huge tubby.

by Anonymousreply 8907/30/2013

Gay bitch

by Anonymousreply 9007/31/2013

Next?

by Anonymousreply 9107/31/2013

Castle's dead now. Season 5 was such shitty writing. I hope season 6 is the last and everyone can move on from it. Yes it was a dickish move from Fillion but I think Katic's loving more screen time. The greedy little bitch is gloating on twitter. Good actress but she's fucked when Castle ends same as Nathan

by Anonymousreply 9207/31/2013

At least she is not fucked with ABC like he is...I think she is just enjoying not working with Nathan...

by Anonymousreply 9308/01/2013

I happen to agree with you, r92 and r93. The camaraderie is not the same with Nathan and Stana like it was during the first season. They both have changed and grown apart. It is not like they are friends or anything. They are just bored with each other. I have not watched the show since the second season. I figured in my mind that it was going to be too predictable.

They both need to move on.

by Anonymousreply 9408/01/2013

I don't know what happened between them but they seem to ignore each other all the time :S All of this is so odd

by Anonymousreply 9508/01/2013

There was a blind item reveal in CDAN (yeah, I know...) that Stana was acting like a bitch and Nathan called her a cunt in front of their tv crew. If this is true I cannot imagine they are besties.

by Anonymousreply 9608/01/2013

The problem is that everyone in the crew seems to love her despite of Nathan that the main producers of the show don't even follow him on twitter :/

and I think they did get alone just fine until the season 3 :S

by Anonymousreply 9708/01/2013

both stana and nathan at first made it look like they get along the first couple of seasons (joint scripted interviews etc..), they don't even bother now, it's subtle but they kinda throw dig at each other. R96 moonlighting 2.0

by Anonymousreply 9808/01/2013

It's very simple why they don't do interviews. This is how it MOSTLY works on tv. Early on when you're trying to sell your show the network will set up interviews with the main cast. Double interviews especially if your two characters are in a 'will they won't they' situation. It sells to the audience oh these people get on so well they must be great onscreen, hence you' ll watch. This is why I'm sure they don't do interviews now as ABC is happy with the ratings and we're going into season 6. Other shows still do joint interviews but its not uncommon to do it this way. Regarding Nathan and the producers not following I can't blame them. Marlowe and Terri's tweets are awful. Don't forget these are the actors personal twitters. They shouldn't be obligated to follow whom we would like them too. Also I'm sure Stana and Nathan get on fine. Believe me if they didnt it would have been in the media by now. That blind item was also proven to be about another show

by Anonymousreply 9908/01/2013

I'm disappointed that no one has titled this thread: Nathan Fillion is a FAT bitch!

by Anonymousreply 10008/01/2013

R99 no it was really N and S there was crew member who no longer work on the show who kinda confirmed it elsewhere, said stana took it really hard, and worked to be better with the crew to be more nice. she was a newbie, and nate didn't know stana that well, so things easily escalated. find me a show without bts drama. and if you don't hear anything it's because nobody care about the show or its stars. they are not that famous (aside from hardcore fans)

by Anonymousreply 10108/01/2013

they may not get along but that blind item wasn't referring to them

by Anonymousreply 10208/01/2013

R101 No that blind item was from another show. That was confirmed. Stana certainly has never acted like a diva.

by Anonymousreply 10308/01/2013

Ironically The only Diva on Set is Nathan LOL

by Anonymousreply 10408/01/2013

R104 I'll reserve judgment since he hasn't given his side of the story

by Anonymousreply 10508/01/2013

i dunno about that, i've heard he's known to be very generous with the crew, giving away ipads and stuff etc... the crew loves him, he's not a diva. whatever is going on with him and abc, i'm sure the crew doesn't care. i doubt he'll renew his contract, if it was on the table next year though unless the show gets cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 10608/01/2013

R105 yeah he will come out and say..yeah i'm a diva and I didn't went that Friday to shooting because i want less work to do...pleasee.

by Anonymousreply 10708/01/2013

I don't think Nathan will renew his contract either, r106.

by Anonymousreply 10808/01/2013

No loss. What a dumb show. Gave it a couple shots cuz it's the type I love and stay loyal to, but I couldn't stick with it. Bad writing, acting, stories, and most of all, terrible central characters. Not believable, even when I willingly suspended my disbelief as required.

by Anonymousreply 10908/01/2013

the CDAN blind item reveal:

Blind Items Revealed May 11, 2009

It is kind of like a Three For Monday. We have a B-/C+ television and film actress who is currently a female lead on this network drama. It's a new show. Popular though. Anyway, her male co-star is extremely popular on this site, but he is also probably a B-/C+ mostly television actor. Apparently our actress has been acting like a diva on the show and our actor called her out on it. This is an actual quote. " You are a f**king c**t. Who the hell do you think you are that you can treat people the way you do on set. The crew hates you the cast hates you and the producers hate you and this is no way to build any kind of career, so knock it off you f**king whore." Oh, and both of our actors are foreign born.

#1 - Stana Katic #2 - Nathan Fillion #3 - Castle

....easily googleable. it was definitely confirmed to be castle.

by Anonymousreply 11008/01/2013

R110 Who I agree with 109 it's terrible writing. Really hope this is the last season. The writing is ridiculous

R107 His reasons for wanting a four day weekend is his business. No where did it say he wanted a raise, since I'm only hearing the medias version and it was obviously leaked by someone at ABC I' ll reserve my judgment

by Anonymousreply 11108/01/2013

Just thinking about how many more seasons does Bones have. I believe that Castle and Bones should go off the air at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 11208/01/2013

CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY, AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT.

PS: Enty makes stuff up for a living, you're so gullible if you believe any of those blind items is true.

by Anonymousreply 11308/01/2013

This is an interview with the guy who runs CDAN for the New York Post where they reveal he's a fake and the media has been punked.

by Anonymousreply 11408/01/2013

R113 he does make stuff up buut some blind items were true. (he wrote about cory monteith months ago about how he relapsed, many other stuff) basically he has no reason to lie about castle because it's not a hot shot show, their actors weren't even known back then the way they are known now, (although they are still not super famous now either) you fans keep finding excuses. look at other shows leads actors, and look at these two. it's pretty self explanatory.

by Anonymousreply 11508/01/2013

R115 and you want to believe this blind item is true because it fits your bias, sorry to burst your bubble but both Andrew Marlowe and Rob Bowman took Stana under their wings when she was cast as Beckett and she's one of Marlowe's wife's best friends and Marlowe and the crew adore her.

by Anonymousreply 11608/01/2013

Darling Nathan isn't a bit AT TALL, not AT TALL!

by Anonymousreply 11708/01/2013

But is he MY bitch?

by Anonymousreply 11808/01/2013

R115 If you believe that Nathan Fillion would use such term to refer to a woman and get his point across then you don't know Nathan Fillion at all which tells me you've never been to the set but I have a bridge to sell you :)

by Anonymousreply 11908/01/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 12008/02/2013

Nearly everybody they meet and work with comment in BOTH Stana and Nathan being lovely people. I doubt he called her the C word and I highly doubt she deserved it. Blind items are basic crap, please God don't believe them

by Anonymousreply 12108/02/2013

I hate when the underclass, like op, resent their financial betters.

by Anonymousreply 12208/02/2013

R122 Ha ha exactly

by Anonymousreply 12308/02/2013

I wish the ABC insider would come back on here.

by Anonymousreply 12408/02/2013

By all accounts from my industry friends, Nathan Fillion is one of the most affable, likable people in the business and the set of Castle is so laid back and friendly. I've heard Stana is very shy, but not a diva, either. I wonder what Fillion did to piss someone off into spreading these kinds of rumors about him. They seem to be getting more elaborate now that the public outrage over him asking for a four-day week didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 12508/02/2013

Nathan was working today. i'm surprised

by Anonymousreply 12608/02/2013

Of course he was working today..Matt Mitovich was going to the set today to make some interviews..he doesn't wanna look bad ;)

by Anonymousreply 12708/02/2013

I agree with you, r127.

by Anonymousreply 12808/02/2013

R127 Yes because Mitch is such a fantastic journalist who Nathan cares about as it could effect peoples thi;nking of him purlease!!!

by Anonymousreply 12908/02/2013

r127 once again no joint interview from s and n. apparently hard to schedule an interview for both in the same place. funny how many journalists says the same thing. yet bones manage to get their two leads in events, and interviews together with no problems.

by Anonymousreply 13008/02/2013

Marlowe is a weak producer, he let them do whatever they want to please them..

He can be a shit journalist but he can make a nice review about it and the rest of the media will follow his steps..just like with the rumors of Mr Fillion not going to the set that Friday.

by Anonymousreply 13108/02/2013

R131 Mitch asked to interview Nathan. Not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 13208/02/2013

Better reason to go to the set today LOL

by Anonymousreply 13308/02/2013

What is the filming schedule for hour-long network dramas?

I have read that a drama films for 8 days. Are those eight days Monday - Friday the first week and then Monday - Wednesday the second week?

by Anonymousreply 13408/04/2013

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 13508/06/2013

[quote]I have read that a drama films for 8 days. Are those eight days Monday - Friday the first week and then Monday - Wednesday the second week?

It's 6-8 days, and no, that's not quite how it works. Say a production starts filming the season on a Monday and wraps ep 1 by Wednesday, the next ep would shoot Thursday-Friday, then Monday-Friday and perhaps the next Monday. Some productions do shoot on Saturdays sometimes, too.

by Anonymousreply 13608/06/2013

I don't watch "Castle", but I saw him in "Much Ado about Nothing" and was horrified to discover he's a FAT FUCK!

by Anonymousreply 13708/06/2013

Thank you, R136.

by Anonymousreply 13808/06/2013

Nathan is probably on the set shooting new episodes all day.

by Anonymousreply 13908/10/2013

Maybe he can get out of the closet now that Tuc Watkins his (ex-lover) did it!

by Anonymousreply 14008/10/2013

Is he trying to imitate Jon Huertas?

He couldn't act more gay doing it..

by Anonymousreply 14108/26/2013

Last night Nikki Finke posted this during her Emmy coverage....

If Nathan Fillion gets any fatter, he's going to need his own channel.

by Anonymousreply 14209/23/2013

Jon Huertas is gay? He's cute. I liked him in Generation Kill.

by Anonymousreply 14309/23/2013

Nathan Fillion's a bitch, he's a big fat bitch / he's a mean, old bitch if there ever was a bitch, he's a bitch to Castle fangurls / On Monday he's a bitch, whenever that show airs he's a bitch, and when it reruns, he's a bitch, and if it's on Sunday — just to be different — he's a super wide-load lard as biotch / Have you ever met Nathan Fillion, he's the biggest bitch in the whole WIDE world / he's a mean ole bitch, and he has fat dad jeans / he's a bitch, bitch, bitch... / Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch / He's a big, fat bitch / Nathan Fillion is a massive lard-ass bitch / I really mean it / Nathan Fillion is a big, fat, fucking bitch...

Unless you're a Browncoat. Fuck Castle fans. Who watches that shit? Surely Ms. Gayelle Harold needs the work (or to kill another series).

by Anonymousreply 14409/23/2013

I'm picturing him wheezing and collapsing after his dance, then asking for another cheeseburger.

by Anonymousreply 14609/25/2013

heard that a guy who works at abc stopped watching castle because of NF. particularly the animosity between him and SK

by Anonymousreply 14709/27/2013

R147 I'd love to know what actually went down between them two because something clearly happened. I am not sure I believe that blind item from a few years back though.

by Anonymousreply 14809/27/2013

lol @ the paley tension tonight. poor stana. nathan is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 14910/01/2013

Not even having a photo together - its called promotion, suck it up for 15 seconds and get over it.

Also, they are all saying its because NF's latest GF is getting hate tweets is way they did not interact. So naive. And if NF's g/f needs to stop being butthurt over some teenager loser tweets.

by Anonymousreply 15010/01/2013

that's not why. things haven't been pleasant on that set for over a year.

by Anonymousreply 15110/01/2013

R151 What did the fatty do?

by Anonymousreply 15210/01/2013

What is a Nathan Filion?

by Anonymousreply 15310/01/2013

He did gain way too much weight. ABC wouldn't tolerate their female lead to blow up like that

by Anonymousreply 15410/01/2013

R153 A fat bear

by Anonymousreply 15510/01/2013

No! I'm a fit bear! I just don't know what a Nathan Filion is!

by Anonymousreply 15610/01/2013

R151 But why? Did they have a fight? I have got to say from the outside it appears to come more from NF's end which considering the type he guy he is (or likes to project) seems really strange.

by Anonymousreply 15710/01/2013

lol kristi foreman, monica de castro and stana's makeup artist follow the entire cast except nathan. If that's not a proof of the animosity between S and N i don't know what is

by Anonymousreply 15810/01/2013

I really want Nathan to unfollow Stana again, it'll be the final nail in the coffin.

by Anonymousreply 15910/01/2013

I don't know if they really hated each other they must act the hell out of those bloopers. He should suck it up, being linked to Stana is hardly a bad thing. No one believes it anyways. Like fuck she would go there. Seen his latest squeeze? Awfully hurt by a bunch of teenagers on twitter. Don't put pic of him bringing you breakfast in bed then on twitter. Here's a thought why don't you thank him in person. Duh

by Anonymousreply 16010/09/2013

Awww. Here's a nice use of some of that pile of money he's sitting on. He does seem very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 16210/10/2013

R161 and compliment her or her and him and she'll favourite your tweet. If she doesn't want abuse stop tweeting stupid things. Like the bedroom pic just makes me smh. That collagen on her lips is riduculous

by Anonymousreply 16310/10/2013

R163

Yep, her constant re-tweeting of the compliments is annoying, she seems to think this is the greatest love of all time. Not when a couple weeks before they became official he is taking other ex-gf's on dates and scuba holidays.

by Anonymousreply 16410/10/2013

Nathan will be fangirling The Walking Dead this sunday night @10pm.

by Anonymousreply 16510/10/2013

Looks like a bunch of straights found this thread.

by Anonymousreply 16610/12/2013

NF seems to be losing the weight he gained, he looks much better for it.

by Anonymousreply 16710/14/2013

So, how many more pounds has the bitch gained.

by Anonymousreply 16810/14/2013

He seems to be losing weight.

by Anonymousreply 16910/14/2013

He's definitely losing weight. Must be that new gf he's got

by Anonymousreply 17010/16/2013

bitch got aids.

by Anonymousreply 17110/16/2013

Is he back with CO? That man has a quick turnaround on the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 17211/05/2013

Can anyone post pics of the slimmer Fillion?

by Anonymousreply 17311/05/2013

Nathan Fillion Threw Diva Fit on Castle Set?

by Anonymousreply 17411/07/2013

fat fuck needs to get over himself

by Anonymousreply 17511/08/2013

I'm so behind the times. When did he and Tuc Watkins break up?

by Anonymousreply 17611/09/2013

Is this blind item for real? Nathan and Melissa Joan Hart dated?

by Anonymousreply 17712/01/2013

Nathan Fillion - real nerd/geek or not?

Star Wars - mainstream. Gamer - does not make one a nerd.

by Anonymousreply 17812/25/2013

This is old news and, apparently, no one believed the nonsense about him having a fit on the set either.

by Anonymousreply 17912/25/2013

When he is going to come out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 18007/13/2014

Victoria Sleestak would never suffer such behavior and she loves Nathan. Therefore, this is not true.

by Anonymousreply 18107/13/2014

Julie told Nathan Fillion that Friday is the Sabbath and that he cannot work. Castle shmastle, you're holy.

by Anonymousreply 18207/13/2014

Who in the Hell is Nathan Fillion? God, you need to get a freakin' life, girl!

by Anonymousreply 18307/13/2014
Need more help? Click Here.