Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Officer Arrested For Knocking Woman's Teeth Out In Illegal Arrest

He's cute!!! NOT GUILTY!!!

A police officer in Texas was jailed this week for knocking a woman's teeth out during an illegal arrest he made in late May.

James Angelo Palermo, 40, is charged with aggravated assault by a public servant for the May 29 incident in which he allegedly slammed a pedestrian against a car, the Austin American-Statesman reports.

A patrolman for the San Marcos Police Department, Palermo was conducting a traffic stop when he noticed a female pedestrian walking by. He wanted to know what she was doing and asked for identification, according to KVUE.

The Austin American-Statesman describes the encounter:

Palermo immediately moved toward her and she stepped back as he approached, the affidavit says. He grabbed her and pushed her against the back of the car he had stopped, then quickly spun his body and slammed her onto the concrete driveway between his patrol car and the stopped car, the affidavit says. He then handcuffed her and put her in his patrol car, saying she was under arrest for obstruction. San Marcos Police Chief Howard Williams ordered an internal investigation on May 30, which eventually led to Palermo's arrest. In addition to the injuries to her teeth, the woman suffered a concussion during the arrest.

Palermo has been placed on administrative leave, KEYE TV reports.

by Anonymousreply 3707/24/2013

If that were in Florida, he'd get a medal and a promotion.

by Anonymousreply 107/17/2013

Paid vacation. Fucking pigs.

by Anonymousreply 207/17/2013

Despise cops

by Anonymousreply 307/17/2013

Cruising the HuffPo Crime section for hotties. That's what your life has come to, OP?

by Anonymousreply 407/17/2013

There was a cop here in Ontario that was caught on video threatening to beat up and plant cocaine on a citizen he got into a disagreement with. He also got off with a slap on the wrist and still works as a cop.

These fuckers get away with everything.

vid at link:

by Anonymousreply 507/17/2013

this is what you get when you militarize the police force and make them think they can do anything. now it's open war between police and the common citizen.

by Anonymousreply 607/17/2013

Texas got jealous that Florida was leading in the stupidity race.

by Anonymousreply 707/17/2013

Cute? He has dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 807/18/2013

In what world is that guy cute? OP must be trapped in an oldster home for the blind.

by Anonymousreply 907/18/2013

Was she black, or Latina?

by Anonymousreply 1007/18/2013

Cops are thugs.

if Zimmerman had a badge, he would never have been charged. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 1107/18/2013

And yet most people on Datalounge want to give the government MORE power despite the fact that their enforcers (cops, TSA, NSA, CIA) are evil thugs.

Read and learn.

by Anonymousreply 1207/18/2013

What, for being right and for revealing your economic philosophy to be the idiotic drivel that it is?

Late night drunk posting again, R13?

by Anonymousreply 1407/19/2013

He's handsome-ish, but mean.

by Anonymousreply 1507/20/2013

He still ain't got shit on Chicago cops.

Our cops are the most corrupt pieces of shit in the whole country.

We had one big fat motherfucker who put a beat down on a petite female bartender AND HIS FAT FRAUDULENT ASS STILL GOT ACQUITTED.

by Anonymousreply 1607/20/2013

A-fuckin-men, R16

Me too, R13. Krugman is a fool tool ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 1707/20/2013

Please point out any issue with which you disagree.

by Anonymousreply 1807/20/2013

[quote]Me too, [R13]. Krugman is a fool tool ghoul.

Ummm, R17 (also R11, 12, 13, and 18), speaking of fools, do you not realize that we can all very easily see that you just agreed with yourself -- in a pathetic and unsuccessful attempt to make it appear that someone else agreed with you?

And, OP, in what universe is that 40-year-old cop "cute"? Plus, he sounds like an asshole and a fucking thug.

by Anonymousreply 1907/20/2013

3 days, 19 replies - give the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 2007/21/2013

lol... He got caught again, R19? Wow, talk about dumb.

by Anonymousreply 2107/21/2013

Why, R20?

by Anonymousreply 2207/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 2307/22/2013

It is, R23

People that support the police no matter how many people they kill are sad.

The next time a gay man or lesbian gets killed by a cop I hope they remember how they supported the cops in this thread.

Cops are thugs.

by Anonymousreply 2407/22/2013

I can't help but wonder about any good cops there might be, or have been that may now be retired, how do they feel about what has become of the brotherhood and the way the public feels about them? Do they feel any sense of shame? Do they feel any indignation towards bad cops? How do they feel about the militarization of the "peace officers" that are meant to protect and serve?

If I were or had ever been a cop, or had family that was, I'd feel ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 2507/22/2013

Many cops are retiring due to this shit. They see how Fascist and evil our government really is, and are sick.

by Anonymousreply 2607/22/2013

[quote]lol... He got caught again, R19? Wow, talk about dumb.

And then did it again!! See R24 agreeing with himself at R23.

Apparently he does not understand how troll-dar works. Or, he just doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 2707/22/2013

I was bumping r23 at r24

Please give me some kind of rebuttal.

by Anonymousreply 2807/22/2013

when I was a wee lad I watched THE ROOKIES -- Terry, Willie, Mike and Chris -- I wanted to live with any of them, they were so kind.

by Anonymousreply 2907/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 3007/22/2013

for R30

by Anonymousreply 3107/22/2013

[quote]I was bumping [R23] at [R24]

LOL.... Wow, talk about a lame excuse. No, you weren't; you just hoped nobody would notice you were talking to yourself again, just as you've done multiple times before.

[quote]Please give me some kind of rebuttal.

Please give me some kind of supported argument worth rebutting.

by Anonymousreply 3207/22/2013

[quote]I was bumping R23 at R24. Please give me some kind of rebuttal.

Here's your "rebuttal": bullshit.

Did you just join us from 1993? Because that is not the way this whole "bumping" thing works on the interwebs. Writing something and then agreeing with it in a subsequent post 25 minutes later is not "bumping." It is trying to make it look like someone agrees with you, when in fact it is just you -- agreeing with yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3307/22/2013

Typical. People like you love to defend the government like good little Nazi kids.

by Anonymousreply 3407/24/2013

In May of last year, Los Angeles resident Veronica Cornejo called 911 to report that her mentally disturbed brother was agitated and could be dangerous to himself and others. Three Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched and, as is always the case when police intervene, things became immediately and immeasurably worse. The invaders barged into the home without invitation, dragged all five family members from the house, and threw them to the ground.

As she was being abused, Veronica — who suffers from a heart condition — tried to explain that she was the one who had called for help. Her father, Jorge, was justifiably infuriated by the treatment his daughter received and told the deputies that they should expect a lawsuit. that prompted one of them to punch the 53-year-old man repeatedly.

Since Jorge suffers from diabetes, heart disease, and cancer, this unprovoked attack could have been lethal (although the coroner would have immediately ruled that it was the result of “natural causes” unrelated to the criminal assault by a costumed goon). Veronica pleaded with the deputy to stop hitting her father. By way of reply the assailant threw Jorge on top of his daughter, and all three of the deputies began to beat both of them. Jorge, his wife, and his daughter were kidnapped at gunpoint and charged with the no-crime of resisting arrest. It took the family seven months of expensive and frustrating legal hassles to get that spurious charge dismissed.

During the assault on his family, Jorge asked his daughter: “Why did you call the police? They don’t help you.” Indeed, every human problem can be transformed into a tragedy one the state’s armed enforcers intervene. Police and rapists — those groups overlap, of course — are the only aggressors whose victims are counseled to put up no resistance. The only substantive difference is that police have the supposed authority to prosecute victims who are regarded as insufficiently docile.

Statutes that punish people for exercising their innate and long-recognized right to resist police violence should be abolished immediately, of course, but this would only be a down-payment toward the eventual and badly needed abolition of government police agencies altogether.

by Anonymousreply 3507/24/2013

[quote]Typical. People like you love to defend the government like good little Nazi kids.

I'm looking in vain for anyone "defend[ing] the government like good little Nazi kids." Maybe, just once, you can actually provide a quote?

Yeah, I didn't think so. Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong point.

by Anonymousreply 3607/24/2013

The vile men who post "he's hawt" about the vile men in the news.....EAT OLD PEOPLE'S EXCREMENT!

by Anonymousreply 3707/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!